• Overall
    4.6 /5
  • Customer Service Software

About Wix Answers

The next-gen customer service solution, ready right out-out-of-the-box, with all the tools to deliver great customer care, efficiently.

Learn more about Wix Answers

Colin W.
Recreational Facilities & Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-06-01

"Great value and very easy to use interface. Great for beginners"

Comments: Easy to use and very affordable.

Pros: I built my first website with WIX and when I hit roadblocks their extremely easy to use database of help topics made getting over them easy. I built a very attractive and functional website without any major issues and support has been great.

Cons: The blog component of their product leaves a lot to be desired and has a long ways to go to rival wordpress. The design interface can be a bit clunky and slow from time to time.

• Reviewed on 2018-06-01
Ron B.
Director of Member Experience
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-04-25

"The beauty of Wix Answers goes beyond it's streamlined functionality and one stop shop solution."

Pros: Serving up cross departmental functionality, simplicity and outstanding insights are it's forte. Personally, the combination of custom queues paired with the Insights and Rule Engine is phenomenal. A company's support function will always be an invaluable repository of insights. They're the boots on the ground and the face of your company. Managers who fail to recognize this are simply missing out on tremendous opportunities.

Cons: Would love to have more branding options for customisable outbound emails. Additional languages, agents' performance monitoring are needed.

• Reviewed on 2018-04-25
Amy A.
Owner & Photographer
Photography, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019-01-20

"Two thumbs up for Wix Answers"

Comments: I won’t use another personal website host simply because Wix has all the answers to all my questions! How do I add a page to my website? Answered. How do I sell products from my page? Answered. How do I change the color, text, format, etc.? Answered! And the best part is that it’s all laid out in very, very simple and easy to understand step-by-step instructions, allowing anyone anywhere to create a multifunctional personalized website!

Pros: I use Wix.com to host my website, and naturally, end up having lots of questions when I update, recreate, etc. Wix Answers has answers to literally every single aspect of website design! I have yet to have a question go unanswered.
Wix Answers provides simple, easy to understand answers in a step-by-step format, providing shortcut links to the topic when necessary.

Cons: There is nothing I’ve disliked about Wix Answers. It is an integral part to Wix that has always highly exceeded my expectations!

• Reviewed on 2019-01-20
Greg T.
  • Reviewed on 2018-06-13

"Just getting started but like what I am seeing"

Comments: Cost effective platform to interface with our customers and provide them support. Ticketing and knowledge base are key tools for LooUQ to service our customers.

Pros: Comprehensive without a lot of add-on services. There are a couple premium services but the package delineations are straight forward and their segmentation make sense. Cost effective vs. competition.

Cons: If you are used to WIX (not WixAnswers) you may find the knowledge base editor lacking in some editing capabilities.

• Reviewed on 2018-06-13
Antonios V.
Student
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2018-04-23

"I used this platform when there was a need for customer support."

Comments: To receive professional support, tips and help building my page.

Pros: It's a great tool to solve issues and receive tips and help from professionals. Totally useful for beginners and professionals who need support in building their page.

Cons: The software works well without major issues. The only thing that could be improved is the design / colours of chat and correspondence but that's not something really important.

• Reviewed on 2018-04-23
Wesley M.
  • Reviewed on 2018-04-19

"Wix answers is a great solution for creating and implementing a customer help center"

Pros: It works great with my Wix website. It is a very feature rich program with features such as a ticketing system and call center. It makes the customer service experience better all around.

Cons: There is really nothing I do not like about it. You can even customize it to match your company's brand!

• Reviewed on 2018-04-19
Kevin W.
Web Developer
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-02-16

"Great for getting started but lacks features of competitors"

Pros: Tool is great for getting your small biz knowledge base setup. Certainly much easier than spinning up a dedicated site

Cons: When I used it I could use my own custom domain and pricing was confusing. Made it sound like it was a freemium tool but that wasn't the case

• Reviewed on 2019-02-16
Charissa W.
Head of Happiness
  • Reviewed on 2018-04-24

"Fantastic platform with so much potential!"

Pros: With Wix Answers we were able to quickly and confidently get set up without any fuss. There's no complicated triggers or automations, and customizing the platform to our needs and brand was so easy - no developers or engineering background needed! Their own customer support is also second to none. The interface itself is quite intuitive, and easily managed between multiple languages and agents. The analytics have given us a whole new way to learn what our customers need, and why they're reaching out. Content is easy to maintain, and everything is fully linked and integrated right down to the translations in our help centre and saved replies.

Cons: There are only two cons we've found so far:
1. The platform is quite new, so there are still features that are in development and not quite ready, or missing all together (when comparing to other platforms). For example auto detection and removal of spam/automatic replies, or in depth statistics and reporting via Agent.
2. Learning and setting up the platform wasn't tricky, but did require a fair amount of trial and error. The help centre content that Wix provides covers the basics, but could be a bit more in depth allowing users to really understand how to use the features available.

Education Manager
Internet, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-04-24

"I love the fact that it's easy to use, easy to update and publish articles, and easy to configure."

Comments: We can easily configure and customize CSS and add customized scripts. We utilize the two-level hierarchy, category > article, instead of having to use the three-level hierarchy like Zendesk (category > subcategory > article). Adding users with permissions is great.

Pros: I like the fact that I can create standalone articles (without appearing in the tree). I also like the fact that I can update and article and keep it in draft mode, while the original article still appears on the site (until I am ready to make the change).
As for setting up the site, it was real easy. It was easy to configure the CSS and brand it to look like our own site. Adding custom code (JavaScript, etc.) is very easy as well.

Cons: I would like the option to tag users within an article, so the Product Managers can review an article that I wrote, and when they write comments, I would be notified (so I can go in and make changes).

Suzy N.
Key Account Trade Manager
  • Reviewed on 2018-06-11

"Excellent, but still in some cases improveable"

Pros: We like the clear and clean design and functionality, beautiful layout, easy handling, easy and professional website integration with a clear structure.

Cons: No client-tools (addresses), no automatic acknowledgment of admin response (reply received not received?), bugs in admin notifications. Too expensive

Avi C.
UX and Technical Writer
  • Reviewed on 2018-04-29

"Sharing knowledge with our customers and team members has never been easier!"

Pros: Thanks to a streamlined and user-friendly interface and advanced customization options, documenting and sharing knowledge with our customers has never been easier. Wix Answers packs a lot of features into a sleek and elegant product that can be used by virtually anyone to create visually stunning articles with great visibility in search engines.

Cons: Some pretty basic functionalities are still missing such as a content collaboration with in-line comments, table editing options, and the ability to customize URL page slugs.

• Reviewed on 2018-04-29
Telecommunications, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-12-11

"Build a great site using WIX"

Comments: This site is easy to use and affordable. I love using this site because the features are amazing. I can create an amazing website in hours without having any issues.

Pros: This product has allowed me to share information with co-workers and customers in an easy way. One great thing I love about this product is that it is absolutly free. Wix was very easy for me to use and build. Anytime I needed help I was able to contact the customer service department and get the help I needed.

Cons: Using the blog feature should be upgraded so you can add or tag someone in the post. Sometimes this site experience a lag and is slow loading information.

• Reviewed on 2018-12-11
Josh B.
Customer Service Representative
Information Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-10-21

"My Experience with Wix Answers"

Comments: Overall I think it's a great option to use in place of others currently on the market. The KB within it works great, has live chat, and even a few other features that just make doing cases and dealing with calls more seamless.

Pros: I found it very user-friendly, and the ability to search for KB articles directly from within and have it at your fingertips during a call was invaluable.

Cons: I didn't really run into anything I didn't like.

• Reviewed on 2020-10-21
Shenali V.
Teacher and student
E-Learning, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-04-26

"Review on Wix Answers"

Comments: Overall, Wix Answers is a brilliant and well-built software that totally decreases the complexity of our tasks. Wonderful customer support team and really amazing user interface. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to create a website in just a few hours of work. Simply love this software.

Pros: A great software with an amazing user interface and advance customization options. It consists of a vast amount of features, all in one software which is honestly wonderful. Also it has a really nice search engine along with the ease of use in building. And the customer service team is just brilliant. Really amazing software and hats off to the creators!

Cons: There are not many cons to mention in this software. One thing I saw was that there is a little bit of a drawback in spam removal. Other than that, it would be great if the cost could be decreased a little bit. Because the price is in average suitable for multiple users as in an organization, but for an individual, I feel it's too much.

• Reviewed on 2021-04-26
Sales Engineer
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2018-11-19

"Help is pretty slow"

Comments: Subpar.

Pros: Good to get help when it's needed, and decent community.

Cons: Hard to get help, can't make a phone call, often have a hard time getting people to actually answer your questions instead of giving canned answers that can easily be found in the FAQ.

• Reviewed on 2018-11-19
Daniel N.
Head of Customer Support
  • Reviewed on 2018-04-24

"Used it for a year already, an excellent UI, great knowledge base and insights."

Pros: For us the insights it offers us put their competition to shame. We are now able to label and track each ticket, see exactly what articles our users are asking for and what articles need improving.

Cons: Currently lacking multiple product support, ie having multiple helpcenter merged into one help desk.
We have two main products which require a separate helpcenter for each but managed by one central help desk.

Jainai J.
Chief Executive Artist
  • Reviewed on 2018-06-12

"Very handy for the many facets of my business, Was easy to learn and navigate for the most part."

Comments: Easy for clients to use, and for me to add articles.

Pros: Clients seem to be able to find answers more easily. At least the ones who are not too lazy and inconsiderate: willing to bother me instead of finding the answers themselves.

Cons: Main con: Much TOO pricey for the lowest level use /just one user. It feels more fitting if the price was halved for sole proprietors with no employees (for the knowledge base with no ads and custom url). The cost for the higher levels/ more employees, is understandable though. Nitpicky thing: the "popular articles" was too out the way to find. Actually forgot how to find it twice.

Sales & Marketing Manager
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-06-12

"Easy to use, professional, great value for money"

Pros: It's extremely easy for the team and I to use. I set everything up myself without needing to read a manual or contact support. The customer facing site looks professional and easy for them to use and navigate too.

Cons: I'm unable to change the email address we reply to customers with - it comes from a wix email and I'd rather it came from our company address.

Sébastien C.
Cosmetics, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-06-11

"The best help center we have tested !"

Comments: It's a real pleasure for our Belgian brand. Everything is there to make it as simple as possible. The design is also totally customizable and very pretty. Congratulations Wix Answers!

Pros: Management is very simple and intuitive compared to other help centers. Wix Answers brings together almost all the professional features for a perfect internal management of the company. The price is also very good. We really recommend this service to all companies that want a very good help center with great reliability.

Cons: There is only one thing missing at Wix Answers is live chat, but after exchanges with customer service, they told me that it was planned in the next few months, so it is with impatience that we are waiting for this feature so that our help center is perfectly centralized.

Natasha A.
Customer success manager
  • Reviewed on 2019-09-20

"Beautiful internal database for all faqs"

Comments: Highly recommended for companies who need to create an internal
Knowledge base to stay on top of changing information

Pros: It provides us with a visually pleasing tool for all internal knowledge in our company. Easy to add and edit articles, and search via key words.

Cons: Nothing so far! I use this everyday. Compared to the previous tool we are using this is so much better

• Reviewed on 2019-09-20
Kamil W.
Head of Customer Success

"Great tool!"

Pros: Easy to use and understand. You can embed it on your website and app. It has a great search engine and good quality reports.

Cons: It was free, but now they changed that and there is no free plan. It is hard to find a way to contact customer support.

Timothy D.
PPC Manager
  • Reviewed on 2020-10-15

"Very easy to use"

Comments: Highly recommend for any beginner

Pros: Wix Answers is very easy to use and has a lot of functionality

Cons: A little too basic for me. Doesn't have all the functionality I needed