HubSpot Marketing Hub Reviews

• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.3 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.4 /5

About HubSpot Marketing Hub

Over 100,000 customers in more than 120 countries use HubSpot's award-winning software to attract, engage and delight their customers.

Learn more about HubSpot Marketing Hub

Showing 4,470 reviews

Youssef K.
Chief Technology Officer
  • Reviewed on 2021-04-09

"A growing growth suite"

Comments: Working at a digital marketing agency who are hubspot partners I got the chance to dig deep into the hubspot marketing hub and use its different tools. I liked the simplicity of managing the contacts and segmenting them into static or dynamic lists and then reaching the audience through different types of campaigns

Pros: I live automation in Hubspot. You just need to create a dynamic list and create an automation workflow and let hubspot do the rest of the job. It offers many tools to help you capture the leads, nurture them and convert them into customers

Cons: The chatbot module being part of the service hub is a bit disappointing. I believe that having the full chatbot functionality within the Marketing hub is very important as the chatbot can be a great tool to convert more customers

• Reviewed on 2021-04-09
COO
Mining & Metals, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-01-11

"Beware of the Ad Spending Limit"

Comments: I signed up for another year to get access to Microsoft Ads control (supposed to be in BETA.)

Pros: When enabled, it is easy to review the overall advertising performed in Google, LinkedIn and Facebook. Basically an All-In-One platform to create content, share content and see who interacts with the media.

Cons: Recently learned about a $10,000 limit per month on advertising. Normally do not spend this much monthly, but I was on Holiday. Going on my 11th day without using the ADS feature. (It stopped allowing maintenance of the ads through the easy to use control panel for ads because I went 465 dollars over the limit in December.)

• Reviewed on 2021-01-11
Marketing Operations
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-20

"Easy to Implement and Maintain"

Comments: Support is really fantastic. They take the time to explain things and help you understand limitations and great workarounds. Great support, coupled with the fact they have the HubSpot Academy, it's really easy to learn this tool, even if you're not particularly ops-minded.

Pros: Very easy to use and takes minimal time to implement the tool. A lot of their default settings really encourage common "good operational" practices, like GDPR, progressive profiling on forms, opt-in, managing multiple contacts, ect.

Cons: Similarly to the pro, because of HubSpot's simplicity, it sometimes can lack in complexity. Concepts like multi-touch attribution reporting are still in the early stage of development compared to other tools. However, HubSpot is always releasing new features and I've found that a lot of the more recent additions permit more complexity with

• Reviewed on 2020-02-20
Asheton F.
Marketing Team Lead
Higher Education Software, 51-200 Employees

"Hubspot Marketing Services"

Comments: The most convenient thing about Hubspot is the ability for our Sales & Marketing teams to be able to track all the different actions our customers are taking during the buying process as well as post-purchase. It's helpful for the Sales team to see which Marketing emails our customers are engaging with and it's helpful for our Marketing team to be able to see if our customers are purchasing after they engage with a marketing email or social post. I also like their marketing automation feature that allows me to create tasks and deals for our Sales team based on different actions customers are taking on the Marketing side.

Pros: Hubspot has excellent customer service and a large library of resources that you can reference if you cannot figure out how to do something. They also have Hubspot Academy that allows users to learn more about their products and Marketing in general, while also getting a Hubspot certification.

Cons: There are a few features I would like to see added to their email marketing service. One specifically is the ability to customize the mobile version of an email without affecting the desktop version. I also wish I could insert custom HTML such as a promo timer in an email like some of the other platforms I've used.

Sean E.
Technical Marketing Specialist

"CRM Powerhouse"

Comments: I've been using Hubspot Marketing Hub for over a year now across multiple businesses of all shapes and sizes. What they all value is the advanced automation. Having an all-in-one website and CRM platform integrated with their social media, blog, sales pipeline etc, etc... All of their contacts are in one place with extensive information on their interactions with the brand - what content they are actively engaged with. It's truly valuable for medium to large businesses looking to utilise data and automation in their business.

Pros: Excellent CRM for sales and automation. Innovative workflow triggers allow for nearly any automation solution you can think of. Assigning tasks to sales team members, automatically moving deals to different stages of the pipeline, automating emails and communications. Hubspot is an advanced and genuinely useful software for marketers in particular.

Cons: Considering these advanced features, it can be quite expensive. So it's not for every business.

Demand Generation Marketing Manage
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-09-17

"Great Marketing Automation Tool for Small Teams"

Comments: HubSpot allows us to communicate with our database, create landing pages, website form, and track what people are doing on our website. It gives us great insight on who is interested in learning more about our company and makes it simple for us to communicate with prospects.

Pros: I love the marketplace for email templates, landing page templates, etc. As a small company, we do not have the resources to build out our own templates from scratch so this is extremely helpful. Their support is pretty top-notch! Everytime I reach out, they are very responsive and I've even had some people go above and beyond for support. This is so helpful to me and my team.

Cons: The reporting functionality is limiting and the workflows seem more like workarounds rather than a true integration functionality. It's very difficult to pull some basic reports on form submission and I am unable to pull a report for multi-channel attribution. We use the workflows to integrate with Salesforce and it honestly feels like a workaround rather than a true integration set-up. If you're editing a workflow and something going wrong, you have the potential of impacting your whole database. Their social media publishing abilities are limited. It's not a main reason why we use this so we rely on something else for social.

• Reviewed on 2019-09-17
Md masoom R.
Sr Executive Sales and Research
Insurance Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-06-11

"Great Marketing Automation Platform."

Comments: Overall my experience with HubSpot is amazing. I am using it on a daily basis and found it very helpful for my work. I am using it for campaign creation, campaign management, bulk emails sending to customers and new prospects, tracking emails, bounce rates, open rate, click rates which is a very amazing feature and accurate. I love the way I can manage all data and information which in it and fetching reports and creating dashboards is very easy and very informative in it.

Pros: I like HubSpot easy to use user interface and powerful marketing automation feature the most. I love HubSpot mobile app which is very easy to use and effective, because of this now anyone can access their HubSpot account from anywhere easily with their mobile app and on the other hand I like their dashboard reports and email tracking system too.

Cons: There is one thing that I dislike about it and want to highlight it which is HubSpot is a little bit expensive but I can say also that this platform is worth to spend.

• Reviewed on 2019-06-11
Priscilla D.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-01-09

"Hubspot is a marketer's best friend"

Comments: Overall, their sales people are fantastic! Before you buy - ask a ton of questions and make them show you everything. Get their sales folks to help you build custom reports. Ask them to help you import. Do all of this during the demo because once you're onboarded, it's much harder to get help. We ended up hiring a Hubspot Expert to help us get everything we need, but we also have some really complicated features we wanted to track like online courseware. For 99% of businesses, hubspot is the best at what they do.

Pros: Hubspot is a seriously my best friend. I've been using hubspot for the last 18 months and after my first introduction with the tool, I now recommend it to every single client I have. What I love most is how easy it is to sync up with Gmail, Wordpress, Google Analytics, Woocommerce, Facebook and the list goes on and on. We've also synced Hubspot up with our LiveChat tool versus using the native inbox (Hubspots Chat) feature. Hubspot now tracks visitors and upon a form submission, checkout submission, a contact is created and we track the entire lifecycle from browser to buyer and retention. We can then record all interactions we have via email so the next person that touches that customer has the entire history. The workflow automations are fantastic for staying in touch with both clients and browsing visitors. We have 10 different workflows set up based our marketing goals to make sure subscribed clients are staying engaged with our product and then for leads we can add point values for every time a successful action is taken. I could write a sonnet on how much I love Hubspot's features and how easy they make it to love this tool. Hubspot easily replaces 5 other tools. What we use most is Landing Pages, Forms, Workflow Automations, Tasks triggered by website actions, and the dashboards. Dashboards are a reporting layout with widgets some of which are standard out of the box and the others are custom reports that we've created.

Cons: What I don't like about Hubspot is that their services are all "add-on". We started off with the free plan and then upgraded to the marketing plan, but then needed to add on the Sales plan for at least one user. Down the road we had to purchase an add-on for reporting because we wanted more than 10 dashboards. It feels a little like a nickle and dime tactic. But, I will admit it's smart business-wise. I probably wouldn't have signed up for hubspot with the price I'm paying now... so they make you love them and you willing fork over tons of cash to keep their brilliant shiny tool. The other feature that was a bit combersome at first was the landing pages. The few they give you are super blah... but they have free templates you can download. What they don't tell you is you need to edit the master files in the template to change the logo, footer, etc.... and that was super hard at first. I wanted to throw my laptop the first few times I build a landing page in Hub.

• Reviewed on 2019-01-09
Digital Outreach Lead
Individual & Family Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-10-15

"I am not a marketer. Hubspot was the right pick for me."

Comments: I LOVE this platform. Onboarding is great. My support person (yes, you get a dedicated success manager that you actually form a relationship with and can help you navigate intricate projects, offer suggestions, advice or just listen as moral support and confirm you are on the right path ANYTIME) is fantastic, the software is in my opinion best in class.
The contract renegotiation process is a bit of a bummer. Some of the folks there aren’t the easiest to talk to or deal with. My hope is that they can fix the issues and shine in this area too. Product developers and bright and knowledgeable and they are constantly improving the platform to our delight.

Pros: I am not a marketer. In fact, it was a hat I took on with my family’s Small business just to help out. Boy are we all glad we did. First of all, it is intuitive. There isn’t a page in Hubspot that doesn’t offer help in the form of written, video and linked tutorials. It’s all in-line too. I don’t have to open a different screen most of the time. I can easily and quickly solve my issue or learn something new right within the page I am working on. It’s been a game changer.
It helps me be a better writer. Hubspot offers suggestions for how to compose and email, a landing page, an offer pop up. It also offers on page SEO and optimization help, identifying potential issues and offering suggestions before you publish it.
It caters to all ability levels. From a novice to an expert, there is something for everyone and online training to match whatever level that may be.
It also has incredible value. There are so many extras packed into Hubspot. Chat, automation, graphic editor, asset management, CRM, extreme integrations, and a wide open API.

Cons: Obvs the price. It’s pricey. We have 3 different locations of the same franchise and we operate them as one business. But because we are required to have 3 domains, we were forced into the enterprise license. It is a lot for a small business with lean operations to pay. Luckily we negotiated a great deal for the time being so it isn’t breaking us.

• Reviewed on 2018-10-15
Director of Inbound Marketing
  • Reviewed on 2017-12-13

"My Experience with HubSpot Marketing Automation Platform as a HubSpot Partner Agency"

Comments: Knowledge and Insight. Knowlege is power and having insight into all activities your marketing, sales and business development team implement is extremely powerful in knowing where to tweak things and where you excel. Shooting blindly from the hip on massive marketing campaigns is extremely expensive and rarely effective for increasing your ROI. But with the knowledge and insight, the HubSpot MAP provides you, you always know what you're doing, why you're doing it, the ROI of your campaigns and where you are lacking. Not having to rely on the complexity of Google Analytics or manual entry of Excel is a huge time and money saver. You also don't have to have a million different tools, software and extensions to try to piece together your marketing strategy, analytics and results. This eliminates about 90% of all the tools you are paying for and using and brings it all into one single platform. Not to mention that it's merely impossible to get all the third-party tools and integrations to talk to each other to give you one bottom line result. With the HubSpot MAP's benefit of cutting hours and labor basically pays for the cost of the software itself. Knowledge is power and time is money.

Pros: Obviously, as it's stated in its name, but the Automation part of the platform. The workflows, lists, how a published blog with automatically distribute your blog via your social media accounts, the analytics of how well your strategy, content, and workflows are working, etc. are all exceptional qualities to the HubSpot MAP. The abundance of features and abilities available to a user is endless and always being updated, upgraded or enhanced. I love how the HubSpot MAP is 100% synced with the HubSpot CRM and CMS. In fact, since they are open to third-party integrations, you can enhance any or all of the features given to you all throughout the HubSpot system.

Cons: From experience in teaching the software to our clients, it can be an overwhelming learning curve. Especially for the CEOs and people in non-related marketing departments that have to learn to use the system as well, since it is meant to effect a company as a whole, obviously in a positive way. As stated above, HubSpot MAP is open to third-party integrations to better your user experience and insights into your marketing performance. The only downside to that is the budget. If you're a startup company, purchasing the HubSpot MAP and platform is expensive by itself. And when you add on purchasing other third-party integrations to get all the features you want, can be extremely costly or just over-budget in general. The other feature I would like to see HubSpot improve is their Social Media Platform, included in the HubSpot MAP. Yes, you can schedule tweets in bulk or a month's worth of social media posts for the next month, but in reality, it is very time-consuming. Especially for a feature that is meant to cut the manual labor out of your day. One reason for this is because you have to create a customized shortened tracking URL, located in a different area of the platform, to place into each social media message. That means a separate URL for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Google+, all for the same message. Now imagine having to do that for social media posts for the next week. It does get exhausting. That is one area you would want to get a third-party integration.

• Reviewed on 2017-12-13
Jesse S.
Marketing Directory
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-13

"Marketing Automation Made Easy"

Comments: We were able to get up and running with no previous experience in HubSpot within a couple of months. The tool is extremely powerful, and we basically run our marketing machine with it.

Pros: Delivers everything as promised. Extremely robust CMS and reporting. Great automations, and lot's of useful integrations. Support is excellent and the product receives regular upgrades to enhance the experience.

Cons: Although the chat feature is improving, it could use some better features / functionality.

• Reviewed on 2020-02-13
Jessie-lee N.
Art Director
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 2015-12-04

"The Only All-In-One Marketing Automation Platform You Should Consider"

Comments: HubSpot is truly an all-in-one marketing automation platform. Expect to get your entire team involved as there are tools for everyone; email, calls-to-action, workflows, reporting, lead scoring, CRM, website CMS, social dashboard and so much more. As a HubSpot Platinum Partner, not only do we use this software for ourselves, but we use it for all of our inbound marketing clients. Inbound marketing gets results, if you do it correctly. Don't be fooled, executing a solid inbound campaign takes a lot of hours and a lot of know-how, HubSpot can help to alleviate that pain. With a dashboard that incorporates all of the necessary tools, you can forget about wasting time and focus on getting results. The HubSpot community is also something to be coveted. HubSpot has built a vast network of brand evangelists that are willing to help and share experiences with other users. HubSpot helps to facilitate these communities and offers a lot of their own content and expertise to aid users.

Pros: HubSpot is easy to use once you have gone through their training. You will need to understand the inbound methodology to see results, and with a HubSpot certification, you will have a great basis for how to use the tool out of the box. If you run into trouble, you can always call their very helpful support staff, or look to their online resources for help. Between HubSpot and their communities, this tools is very well documented. HubSpot also does everything. You will be able to cancel all other automation subscriptions after adopting this software.

Cons: HubSpot can seem expensive up front, especially if you are just starting out. It's worth the money if you can justify the amount of sales you will need to generate to justify the cost. You will also need to sign a one year contract, there is no month to month. Inbound isn't an instant fix, and HubSpot knows that. You will have to commit to a year to understand the full use of the tool. You will need to work with an agency. This isn't required, but in order to get the best out of the tool, you need to utilize a company that is in this tool day in and day out who is willing to partner with you strategically. Don't sell yourself short by trying to do it all yourself, it simply isn't feasible and you will be disappointed with the results.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 2015-12-04
Marketing Manager
Automotive, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-12-05

"Best Marketing Automation for the Money*"

Comments: As mentioned it was a daunting task to hand all marketing activity over to an automated system, but the accuracy and proactive nature of the platform make it an essential marketing tool.

Pros: - Integrates perfectly with CRM for easy automation to the leads and prospects already in your system. Takes a lot of the heavy lifting out of email campaigns.
- Detailed campaign metrics make automation a breeze.
- The concept of creating a fully autonomous marketing machine was initially daunting, but it was simple and intuitive to set up. Once installed you leave it alone to do all the hard work.
- Highly customizable features allow for extremely poignant targeting and gives you maximum flexibility to be as specific or broad as you'd like.

Cons: - Very little wrong with the automation process. All the trainings and customer support take away any potential confusion or frustration setting up automation process. Can't complain!
- *Only potential con I could see people having is the price. Without incubator pricing the product can get very pricy and will obviously scare away smaller companies and startups, but if you can get the incubator pricing the value it brings is worth every penny.

• Reviewed on 2019-12-05
Luke G.
Head of Marketing
Sporting Goods, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-01-30

"Helped us increase sales through email by 260% in first 10 months"

Comments: Really pleased we made the investment as it has enabled us to get closer to having a singular customer view across the whole business.

Pros: Segmentation is good and having the ability to create workflows based off behaviours and customer intent has really helped. The drag and drop email tool makes life super easy with little trainman required for the team. Slowly starting to use the calendar more and having the ability to track full campaign performance has been amazing from a reporting perspective.

Cons: Lack of interactive elements at the moment to add into the email - having the ability to play video from an email without clicking away would be amazing.

Whitney R.
Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 2019-10-03

"Easy to use and powerful marketing tool"

Pros: Hubspot's marketing tool provides a seamless UX. If you learn how to use one tool within it you can use the others. There was and still is very thoughtful design in how Hubspot lays out their product to make it as intuitive as possible. The email drag and drop design tool is awesome! It makes crafting emails SO easy and give you much more freedom in the look!

Cons: I would love the ability to clone parts of workflows!

Satheesh kumar A.
Lead - Digital Marketing
  • Reviewed on 2018-03-12

"I have used the Hubspot Marketing tool for B2B Marketing activity to generate business."

Pros: With Hubspot Marketing, We have built deeper relationships by sharing important updates about our services to get the prospect to a sale-qualified lead. The deeper insights on every prospect/lead has always guided us to know what the marketing qualified lead is expecting from us, and we have adjusted our campaigns to make the most of it. With Hubspot, all the campaigns(social media, email) are very easy to create, manage and quantify the results. There is very minimal effort needed from the developer stand point. The only work needed is with creating the UI's. The templates for each of the campaigns are fully responsive(adjusts to every screen- mobile, tablets & desktops) and customizable as well. The tools helped us in getting additional traffic to the website, blog and landing pages. at the same time, we have nurtured the leads with the targeted campaigns, and made them Sale Qualified Lead.

Cons: The pricing of the tool is way above our budget initially, but once the leads started, we did not bother very much about the pricing. We have about 6 domains for each of the service offerings by our company. Somehow, the Hubspot Tool do not support multiple domains with the same pricing, we have to take additional subscription for each domain. We have tried reaching out to support team from Hubspot as well, but they did not have much of offer.

• Reviewed on 2018-03-12
Marketing Associate
  • Reviewed on 2018-08-28

"HubSpot Marketing is the Only Way to Go"

Comments: Awesome! My favorite overall marketing tool.

Pros: HubSpot Marketing is a great software to use. There are many different aspects of marketing - social media, email blasts, work flows, custom contact fields, lists, website design, etc. - that you can create in HubSpot. HubSpot having so many aspects of marketing is a great thing because they all are in sync with each other under the same platform. For marketers that dig deeply into analytics and metrics, having everything integrated under one platform is super helpful. Not only that, most popular marketing tools have integrations built with HubSpot. I can confidently say that HubSpot is the reason our marketing department functions. And any time we have a problem, it's very easy to get HubSpot on the phone for support. I can't wait to see what additions HubSpot will add next to their marketing tools!

Cons: HubSpot can be as simple or complex as you'd like it. The more complex you get, the more difficult it can be to achieve the result you want. Workflows and back-ends of their website builder can get very complicated very quickly if you don't know what you're doing. HubSpot does have a rather large resource center with walk through videos, so anyone can learn it. Just take the time to learn what you are doing beforehand.

• Reviewed on 2018-08-28
Siddhant S.
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-04-17

"It is nice to know whether the person to whom you have send mail has read it or not."

Comments: I feel that our goals as a team are being met a lot more quickly because of HubSpot. We are able to track what we are doing and keep each other informed with how detailed the history is on our customers. Just because of Hubspot it is easy to create accounts of customers, and directly communicating them through phone and email.

Pros: No Coding required: They have all the tools at the same place this makes it easy to use. Even the person who doesn't have knowledge of coding can use it. This is user-friendly due to its social media-like interface Official Blog: They have an official blog on which they have explained how to use. Any beginner can learn from there. Free Trail: Unlike their competitors, they provide a one-week free trial.

Cons: Annual Billing: They charge contracts annually. It is difficult for a small enterprise to pay annually. Premium Technical Support: If you need ongoing technical support then you have to pay for it. I would say that it would be best to be able to pin any task to the top of the page instead of only making it notes that can be pinned

by HubSpot on 2018-04-21

Hello Siddhant!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review - it's great to hear you've gotten such great use out of the product!

I'm glad to hear that you have found the software so user friendly and easy to use! Do you find that you refer to the blog a lot when you have questions about the product?

As far as room for improvement - I would love to hear more about the various issues you have encountered. When you refer to 'Premium Technical Support' do you mean Web/Phone support that requires a paid product or the Designated Support we offer for an added price?

If you are open to continuing the conversation we would love to hear from you at the email address provided.

Thank you again for the review!

• Reviewed on 2018-04-17
Nelson S.
Finance Manager
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-12-19

"A powerful Automation software that helps small businesses to grow efficiently"

Comments: I have used Hubspot for my business for a considerable period of time, and with a broader overview, I would say it very effective and efficient compares to wrike,MailChimp or Keap. For small businesses who want to grow rapidly in this competitive business environment, you consider no software than Hubspot marketing automation software

Pros: I love the flexible nature that comes with the usage of this application and the user-friendly quality that makes it easy to read and interprete flow charts with ease. The ease that comes with Hubspot usage when creating blogs and automated messages for my digital marketing platform is nothing to speak home about. I just love this software!

Cons: We currently encountering some challenges with the marketing tools for some time now, due to the fact that, the tool is missing out from some primary e-commerce features. The price of the tool has been a challenge despite it good uses and efficiency. Starter fee is moderate but professional and enterprise fee should be reviewed.

• Reviewed on 2020-12-19
Greg H.
Head of Marketing

"Knowledge is everything"

Comments: Initially, we were just looking for a solution for sending emails, but Hubspot is much more than that. It is a complete business ecosystem but even more than that its a different way of looking at the way you do business. Now every decision we make, we consider if that decision is part of the 'Inbound Methodology'. Hubspot is literally the center (hub) of our business. We are absolutely customer-centric and for us, inbound is the way forward. We are a small team doing big things.

Pros: It's power. Hubspot gives you total visibility over the buyer's journey. You can easily track the efficacy of your marketing spend. Automations allow a small business to punch above their weight and allows a large business to deal with lots of data. I couldn't imagine our business now without Hubspot.

Cons: It can seem overwhelming at first. It is not the kind of thing you can just try, dip into and out of. You need to commit and dive in deep. We found it was not great at dealing with multiple brands and the landing page builder sucked.

Jack W.
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-05-28

"Very useful leads management system with a useful free version"

Comments: I have used HubSpot Marketing automation to run several outbound sales campaigns to great success.

Pros: Easily automate your lead follow-up process
E-mail follow up templates feature
Great features even in the free version
Nice e-mail integration
Much easier to use than alternatives such as salesforce

Cons: Full inbox integration only with GMail
A little slow sometimes

• Reviewed on 2020-05-28
Paul H.
Sales, Marketing, Business Development
Building Materials, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-04-13

"Hubspot CRM and Marketing is the One-Two Punch our business needed"

Comments: Hubspot is more than just a great sales and marketing software platform, it's a solution surrounded by the greatest knowledge sales and marketing hub (Hubspot Academy) and by the smartest and most helpful implementation, account manager, and support people in the business. Implementing Hubspot was the One-Two Punch our business needed. It aligned our sales and marketing efforts and delivers detailed sales and marketing metrics. We now have the needed information to manage the growth and success of our business thanks to Hubspot.

Pros: Ease of use. Sales and Marketing teams won't adopt a new platform that is difficult to use or adds more time to their day. Thankfully, Hubspot is so much easier to use than our prior CRM and Marketing tools our teams were excited to switch.

Cons: Not necessarily a con, but to implement a quality CRM and Marketing solution it takes time. Thankfully, Hubspot is there to help you along at every step of the journey. Make the most out of your time with the Hubspot team by implementing action items between calls - not during. As we discussed inbound strategies with Brittany, our dedicated Implementation Specialist at Hubspot, we made a point to put those items into action before the next scheduled phone call. This not only allowed us to review and tweak our own strategies, rather than discuss the specifics of general implementation, but we ended up with more time to discuss strategy and big-picture initiatives.

• Reviewed on 2017-04-13
Rob C.
Marketing Copywriter
  • Reviewed on 2019-10-14

"Powerful tool for marketers, but some annoying qualities"

Comments: As the person on our team who handles blogging, social media, and email automation, I find a lot of utility in Hubspot's platform. I love that it generally speeds up my process and allows me to draft and publish content quickly. I like that it ties into Hubspot's powerful CRM, making it easier to do great email automation campaigns using our data. And I like the interface, frankly. It's clean, it's clear, and it makes using the platform a joy.

Pros: Hubspot does a lot of stuff really well. With a little setup, it can easily be your choice of platform for everything from content marketing, to email automation, to social media marketing, and beyond. There are easy, drag and drop tools for putting together beautiful content, and the reporting tools tie in well with the CRM to help you get an accurate picture of how specific people are engaging with your website.

Cons: Email templates are my main pain point with Hubspot. For whatever reason, you don't get a WYSIWYG editor, and instead have to rely on pre-defined templates for creating emails. When you have more or less news to share, that means having to go in and edit the template in a separate menu from the actual email editor, which is just a hassle.

• Reviewed on 2019-10-14
Shaun d S.
Business Owner
  • Reviewed on 2018-04-19

"The new and easier approach to "old school" collaboration"

Comments: Simple, no costly "clients" to download and set-up. Collaborate as an individual yet when additional "eyes" are needed, they can be added in the blink of an eye. Seamlessly and quickly go from prospect to client in a flash. If the company you are eyeing has limited information "searchable"....Hub Spot apparently has the inside scoop and will list C-Level or Influential contacts to cut down on "research".....thus "cradle to grave" is shortened immensely.

Pros: Extremely easy to set up and manage. File share and team collaboration in a "mobile" world could not be any easier, though you're miles apart. Additional features are very easy to add!

Cons: The constant customer service "pop-up" can get annoying at times and I've found that even though they are "always" there, 24/7.......they are often "not available".

by HubSpot on 2018-04-22

Hello Shaun!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review - we really appreciate your feedback!

I'm so glad to hear that you were able to get set up on HubSpot easily and have found it simple to manage with teams in different regions!

As far as room for improvement - I would love to dive into that issue you noted. When you refer to the customer support pop-up, are you talking about the 'Chat'' customer support feature? In addition - apologies for the confusion on this end - while phone and email support are available 24/7, chat support is not available at all hours (for now).

Thank you again for the nice review!

• Reviewed on 2018-04-19
Maggie M.
Director of Marketing
  • Reviewed on 2016-08-09

"Lets One Marketer Function as a Whole Team"

Comments: Hubspot is an incredible tool that makes it easy to handle all of your marketing tools in one platform. It is so awesome to be able to log in and update my blog, check on my stats, track my progress to goals, post on social media, update my website, and check SEO all in one spot. It majorly increases my efficiency, I don't know what I'd do without Hubspot.

Pros: I love the simple UI, and the fact that the company provides such detailed online training documentation both for the product and for inbound marketing in general. Hubspot really is a partner in the success of our company, with awesome support staff and helpful account managers. They have a great onboarding process that will leave even an inexperienced market feeling capable and competant.

Cons: Hubspot is designed to be used by anyone, so once you start getting fancy on the code, you start running into problems where Hubspot defaults try to override your customizations. You can work around it, but it's clear that it wasn't built for this purpose.

• Reviewed on 2016-08-09