Repsly Reviews

4.4 (123) Write a Review!

About Repsly

Repsly uses a unique data-driven approach, empowering CPG field teams to achieve peak performance and drive retail sales.

Learn more about Repsly

Pros:

Easy implementation with no system integration requirements. App is user friendly and constantly updated.

Cons:

I have since added some part-timers and was forced to purchase annually even when they only needed it for a few months. You need more flexiblity in your billing.

Repsly ratings

4.5
4.5
4.3
4.4

8.7/10

Repsly has an overall rating of 4.4 out 5 stars based on 123 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Repsly before?

Telecommunications, 2-10 Employees

Excellent mobility tool

Comments: I have recommended Repsly to all of my clients who have a mobile workforce. It is incredibly user friendly and customisable. It has changed the way organisations gather information in the field and react to changes in the marketplace that are made visible by Repsly.

Pros:

Cons:

The biggest con for South Africa is the exchange rate, which is unfortunately out of our hands.

Hagen
Hagen
VP Global Retail Development in US
Consumer Goods, 51-200 Employees

What did we do before Repsly?

Comments: We love Repsly. It has increased collaboration, execution, visibility, competition and overall productivity. After a month, you start asking "What did we do before Repsly"

Pros:

The collaboration between our team did not exist prior to Repsly. We have 6 different regions with 6 different "group text" This caused major silos. After Repsly, reps from all over the world feed pics and information into 1 place. The messaging feature drives competition and peer recognition. Everyone stepped up their game after Repsly and productivity skyrocketed!

Cons:

There are small improvements that can be made to any app. There are nuances to any app. We are happy with 99% of the functions of the app. The 1% is minor things we would prefer to be different based off our preference.

Food & Beverages

It Works

Comments: We use Repsly for field marketing activities for our food brand in grocery stores. I am testing it with 4-5 reps but have not extended it to my entire field team of 50+ reps.
Repsly works for what it is, but has limited reporting features. The backend is not intuitive and viewing the data it shows on the rep reports page isn't very helpful because you can't dig into the stats and individual reports contributing to the stats. Uploading information is hit or miss, and once something is submitted, you don't have individual control of certain parts of the data to change or delete. You have to email their tech support to make adjustments or delete data you no longer want to use or mislabeled. You can't view a master calendar to see all activities past, present and future- only individual rep calendars or individual client calendars. This is not a big picture kind of tool, it is much more to see the general surface and acute status of your field activities.
My reps also have difficulties using it in the field, we have had to several training sessions for it to make sense and to work for what they are doing in the stores. Overall, depending on the size of your team and what you use the app for, it does add some value, but I don't think it is designed for large teams or data rich analysis. It's also priced per rep, so unless your reps are working full time, in the field every day, this is an expensive tool for weekly check ins.

Pros:

Reports can include pictures Geotagging with time stamp Can create custom reports Unlimited number of Clients (we use each individual store as a client)

Cons:

Not that user friendly- team must be trained and followed up with Backend limited Reporting limited No master calendar

Director of Marketing in US
Wholesale, 11-50 Employees

Our REPS Love Repsly

Pros:

Our reps love the ease at which they can add notes and photos to a customers account for use at a later date. They also use the feature for finding other accounts in an area every day.

Cons:

We would like for the reps to have the same access on their laptops that they have on their phones for scheduling.

4 years ago

Hi there, thanks for letting us know how much your reps enjoy Repsly! We've informed our product team of your suggestion.

Abbey
Abbey
Regional Merchandising Manager in US
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees

Good for small business tracking

Comments: Positive experience overall. Synchronizing error can be frustrating but data usually comes through.

Pros:

I like being able to check in on my workers and be able to go abck and compare dates and store visits

Cons:

I would like to be able to manage from the app and not just the website

4 years ago

Hi Abbey, thanks for the great feedback! We've informed our support team of your requests. Don't hesitate to contact [email protected] if you need immediate assistance with an issue.

Rodolfo
Rodolfo
Founder CTO in Spain

my review

Comments: It solved our sales communication with central offices

Pros:

Easy to use, easyto install. It gives a full view of the sales cycle

Cons:

It is not fully adapted to customers outside USA. VAT number is not existent in the software and in Europe is the only way to identify companies. You did not think about it and this generates many problems to european companies.

4 years ago

Hi Rodolfo, thanks for the kind words about Repsly! Happy to hear that you see the value of the tool. We have dozens of clients across Europe; please contact [email protected] if you need assistance.

Adam
Adam
Director of National Accounts in US
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees

Repsly Review

Comments: Very good

Pros:

Very good value for money. Very technology focused, and captures all the needs I have in tracking a rep.

Cons:

Honestly I can't think of much. Putting pictures into the regular/automated reporting options would be huge. Also, working with retailers to constantly have the current stores in the system rather than brands having to curate it themselves.

4 years ago

Hey Adam, happy to hear that you're getting so much value from Repsly. We've informed our product team about your suggestions. In the mean time don't hesitate to contact [email protected] if you need assistance.

Sales Representative in South Africa
Food & Beverages, 10,000+ Employees

Repsly conveniency

Comments: Convenience and easy to always go back and see where you excel on your job

Pros:

It is easy keep track and record of your work at all time

Cons:

Your employer can actually see your work

4 years ago

Hey there, thanks for your positive feedback!

Best by Test!

Comments: You get reports for activities, visits, Can schedule appointments, indicates missed appointments! Just too good to be true! Its no bluff I'm using it!

Simonas
Retail

It's worth the money you spend

Comments: Our company is being using Repsly for almost a year and the one thing we can say, it's just great! We had never had such a good "all in one" solution we needed so far, and after getting Repsly on we improved our field works amazingly well!
Now we can use the system for daily shop checks, visual communication across the team, best practice samples, review of development of our partners displays, fulfil forms, audits, share with others of "how to" and many other nice things you'll recognise there.
I recommend every company that is working on field sales and have representatives on - go and get Repsly. It's amazing tool for your team. How cool? Go and check!

Pros:

Clear. Easy. Simple. Nice design. Easy to change things you need.Ease of use for reps and managers. Easy data tracking. Nice and full daily reports. In one word - P E R F E C T.

Cons:

The only thing that sometimes knits my brows is some tiny bugs, that appear after some updates. But the good thing is they work on them really fast and fix asap.

Sarah
Brand Manager in South Africa
Retail

Great sales force app that's easy to use

Comments: Our sales team is not your traditional sales team - they don't just take orders, but they are actually an operational support team for our stores and as such need to report on a variety of issues, most of which are qualitative. Repsly is flexible enough to be able to meet our needs, and most importantly the ease of use is second to none!

Pros:

Very user friendly and intuitive, works offline (very important for remote places with no Internet access) and can give you an overview of any point in time with just a click on a button

Cons:

While I understand the importance of data integrity, I do wish there was a "super administrator" power to delete places because unfortunately some of our reps have overtime duplicated places or added incorrect places which does dilute the overall database. Also, because they are only forms, there is no analytics to them, so for instance you can't calculate results automatically. Having said that, however, the export function is incredibly easy so it's just a matter of having good Excel skills.

6 years ago

Thanks Sarah! In regards to analytics on forms, you should check out our new reporting features if you haven't already! They automatically report on all the forms you've created for your reps in the field. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Duncan if you have any questions.

Sara
Regional Manager in US
Consumer Electronics, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Wonderful CRM tool!

Comments: Repsly has been so wonderful with helping with any and all issues. They have been the most helpful for helping our business and helping us chose the products that are best for us! This is such a wonderful company and I wish we would have been in business with them since the beginning of our field team.

Pros:

I love this software, it is so easy and user friendly! We have a field team that ranges from early 20s-early 50s and everyone has an easy time using it. This tool is really going to improve our business! The team at Repsly is has been very helpful! Always available for questions and helping me figure out the best way to fix an issue or suggestions on things I can do better.

Cons:

No true notes on this, there isn't anything that I have that I do not like about the software.

Felipe
Partner in US

Felipe DeMarco

Comments: When we do have issues or when Repsly has any updates alerts, they are very prompt with assisting us with any issues.

Pros:

We love the fact that the pictures are stored in every retailer visited and we can reference at any time. Also, great feature to edit retailer information to where we can add buyer's, owner's and other store personnel. Very great tool to also add any new locations.

Cons:

It would be great to somehow add a picture ( schematics ) to our customized forms that we create for each of our brands. This way our team can easily see the proper schematic when they upload a desired form. Sometimes WIFI is very poor in these retailers that it takes them a while to upload these images from our Google Drive or Dropbox accounts. We do encourage them to save them in their pics folders but that's not very efficient.

Timmetria
Authorized Agent in US

Easy work life

Pros:

I love that this app has so many cool features. I love that I can communicate with my boss and colleagues across the world. We are able to upload pictures and see each others location. This helps inspire us all because we are able to encourage each others and feed off each person productivity. How cool is it to inspire someone apart of your team from another state logging into your app. My boss is able to give me feedback and comment on my work by just a click. I love that it keeps accurate mileage but my favorite is that we are able to pause our day to take a break or make a quick stop. The first thought I had about this app was "wowwww, how cool is this" kind of like a kid getting a new video game. Great job! The first impression was the best impression.

Cons:

Although I don't have any cons. I hope in the future we are able to upload small videos. But even without it, this app is 5 star!

4 years ago

Hi Timmetria, thanks for leaving a great review of Repsly. We've passed your suggestion along to our product team.

Byron
OPS Manager in South Africa
Media Production, 11-50 Employees

My View on Repley

Comments: I have had a very positive experience using Repsly. The system has really made my life a lot easier with managing staff and sending reports to clients.

Pros:

I like the reporting functions most as well as how easy the system is to use.

Cons:

I don't like some of the upgrades they have done as the system doesn't flow as easily. For example when you scroll through pictures now you can only scroll to a certain point and no further. previously you could scroll down as much as you liked.

6 years ago

Thanks Byron, we're really glad you're finding Repsly useful for management and reporting. You should have unlimited scroll in the photo gallery, so we've let your dedicated support rep know about the issue, and they'll be in touch!

Brian
external representatives in South Africa
Warehousing, 11-50 Employees

A useable tool for business on a finger tip.

Comments: competetor information,which help me to get the right prices for the market that we are serving.
queries get solved immediately because this app is linked to certain group of high ranking whereby once you submit your query everyone jump in to solve the customer query asap.

Pros:

He is friendly and efficiency to be use especially when you plan your day,week,monthly customer call report it actually reminds you with the schedule that you need to follow. capturing orders is much easier no need for any pen or paper. reporting back to managers about the competetor info is much helpful. see opportunity in store because you need to let your superior aware of any challenges you encounter in the market space.

Cons:

Its a tool that give one enough time to get going with your work. time saving. all your reports are submitted at one open screen.

4 years ago

Hey Brian, thanks for the great feedback! Glad to hear you're enjoying your experience with Replsy.

Josh
Sales in US
Consumer Goods, 51-200 Employees

Repsly a must for any field sales rep

Pros:

Takes the admin work out of sales. Ever spend all day in the field only to come home to hours of admin input? This app all but eliminates that as you are inputting data in real time at each stop. It saves that information and makes it readily available for the next visit. A must have for any field sales rep. All your info for each account it easily on hand.

Cons:

The software for the most part works great. It has certain bugs at time that are to be expected with any app. The company is quick to fix any issues tho.

4 years ago

Hey Josh, thanks for the extremely positive feedback! We're happy to hear that Repsly is helping shave hours off your admin time. As always, please contact [email protected] if you're experiencing bugs within the app.

Scott
US
, 11-50 Employees

Effective CRM Tool

Comments: My company has used Repsly several times to better coordinate with our traveling sales team and to effectively monitor their work. It has been easy to use and train the team on, the customer support is quick to provide solutions, and the price is very competitive for the features.

Pros:

The level of customization was a large selling point for my company. It enabled us to track only the information that we felt was most valuable. The GPS features are beneficial for verifying work is being done properly and in a timely manner.

Cons:

The exporting of data was not as simplified as I would have liked it. I would like to see a more comprehensive system for exporting data in the future.

6 years ago

Thanks for the review Scott! Our team is hard at work adding new features all of the time--so keep an eye out in the near-future, and please reach out to us with anything you want to see in Repsly!

Mariam
Channel Sales Specialist in Georgia
Telecommunications, 501-1,000 Employees

An essential part of your business

Comments: My team started using Repsly 2 years ago. Before, no such experience existed in a company. No field monitoring reports and just very simple Excel format Customer database. Nevertheless , the app was caught up by team with high enthusiasm and now, as we have lived 2 years with Repsly app, it seams unreal to have something else and thinking of previous times when we were not able to monitor our field so effectively, sounds like something impossible and did not exist at all.
Repsly is very high recommended app from our side.

Pros:

Simplicity of interface. Very fast information synchronization possibility. Forms creation smart procedure.

Cons:

Yet, there is no possibility to filter Places by Representative. But I'm sure it will be added in the future.

6 years ago

Thanks Mariam! We'll share the request to filter places by representative with product management.

Mihovil
Trade Marketing Manager Junior in Croatia
Food & Beverages, 501-1,000 Employees

Repsly - a great CRM tool

Comments: I use Repsly in various occasions. From checking field execution of our field staff via photos, to checking distribution of our products. It really is easy to use, so you don't need any formal education/training, everything you need to know to work with the product can be explained by your co-workers.

Pros:

Ease of use! And mobile app is really customer-friendly too, so when on field, it can be used with same ease of use.

Cons:

I think that it is time for your developers to go to the next stage, and offer us something new, now when everything seemes to work fine.

6 years ago

Thanks Mihovil! We noticed you're still using classic Repsly app. We recently came out with "Repsly Mobile CRM", which you can find in the app store. It has tons of new features, so be sure to let us know what you think!

Manager in Namibia
Facilities Services, 11-50 Employees

Awesome app!

Comments: It's a truly great product. I'm using it for 3 years now in our business. No other CRM app could provide the functionality to manage, monitor and communicate with staff in the field like Repsly (SalesPod)!

Pros:

Real-time communication with staff and to note activities at clients and this become reporting item/s.

Cons:

Nothing! :-) Support team takes care of these concerns as they may arise.

6 years ago

Thanks Josef, you made us smile!

Marketing Director in South Africa

Excellent mobility tool

LJ
CEO in Dominican Republic
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees

Great Sales Field Service Option!

Comments: We use REPSLY for our field service actions (Merchandising) with great success. We believe this app is truly a great option for this specific needs.

Pros:

The PROS of Repsly are listed below: - Ease of Use - GPS & Map activity Tracking - Calendar Schedules - Forms

Cons:

The CONS of Resply from our point of view are listed below: - Does not have Catalog for Sales (Orders) - Does not have a robust Sales Tool section (Promotions and Offers)

6 years ago

We're glad you're finding Repsly to be a useful tool for your merchandising team LJ!

Tim
Lead Quality Assurance Manager in US
Supermarkets, 11-50 Employees

Repsly

Pros:

It is very user friendly. I can easily teach myself on how to navigate the platform, how to train my team on it and also find new things to explore and report.

Cons:

I wish there were some features available that currently aren't. I really want to have the ability to auto-fill specific questions on forms, not just the entire form or not. We have brought this up on a customer service call months ago and were told it was going to be explored but never got any follow up.

4 years ago

Hi Tim, thanks for the great review! Our product team is aware of your request. Please contact [email protected] if you need additional assistance.

Leonardo
Finance Supervisor in US
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees

Good investment

Comments: Great its a great investment for all the good things you can get out of it.

Pros:

the easy that is to install on the cell phones of my employees an the accuracy to find out where and what they did.

Cons:

Sometimes the pictures takes long to be updated

4 years ago

Hi Leonardo, thanks for the great review! If you continue to experience trouble with photos loading feel free to contact [email protected] We're happy to hear that you're seeing return on your investment in the tool.