• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.3 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.5 /5

About Brokermint

Complete back office system. Transaction management, commission automation, accounting, agent management, reporting and analytics.

Learn more about Brokermint

Terri G.
Real estate agent
  • Reviewed on 2021-06-03

"Real estate agent"

Comments: I really like using it . It helps me not have to use paper

Pros: It is so easy to use.
Easy to file documents
Easy to merge documents
Easy to find documents
I like that there is a library to put blank documents to future use

Cons: Nothing. I line everything about brokermint

• Reviewed on 2021-06-03
Douglas J.
CFO

"BM review"

Comments: Creating reports and auditing are so much easier in your new version. This saved us so much time in accounting. The agents are also able to keep up with their production so much easier. Great product we will use instead of the Century 21 platform they suggest. Your's is so much more robust than any other system.

Pros: It has great reports tied to nice data entry points. I like that has customization in many ways. Competition doesn't allow the addition of fields like you do. The ability to make fields mandatory is very nice. When you made the reports where the user could use any of the fields to create new reports that took it over the top. It has saved me so much time and money being able to create a field and then report on data in that fields. Awesome, thank you for a great product.

Cons: The import of information from CINC is a little scarce. I wish the MLS data would migrate with the lead along with the lead source and a few other fields. If it were customizable that would be great, but to have the property information come over would be a great start. I would like a menu at the top of pages where I could quickly go to the page I wanted. Right now I hit back and it takes me to the Transaction page. This is not always where I want to be. Viewing reports is a little cumbersome. I have to export to excel to really get a useable view to work with. I do like the content of the reports however.

Liz W.
  • Reviewed on 2018-12-19

"Great Platform, Plenty of room to grow!"

Comments: We've had a great experience with Brokermint for the past year and a half as customers. The webinars and education that they are willing to extend to their clients is above and beyond. And has inspired us to spend more time in Q&A webinars for our office, and small tutorial videos for our clients!

Pros: I like the intuitive layout and the transparency the pipeline and transaction management calendar give to our agents. The easy color coded guide and timeline on specific properties helps our back of office staff stay on task and up to date with whats going on daily/weekly with our Agents.

Cons: Sometime especially when splitting documents, the website will freeze. Or crash. And leave the documents in the unsorted folder. As we have watched this program grow, our cons have grown smaller and smaller. You can watch the progress they are making behind the scenes! Communication is great, and they will always submit an idea to the tech team. That makes it feel like a more collaborative database. Syncing with our local MLS and mapping all the documents we would have to use in a transaction would be the most helpful moving forward though. Overall, great program!

Charles B.
Owner/Broker
  • Reviewed on 2019-06-05

"Does some things great but needs upgrades"

Comments: The transaction management piece is solid. Not over the top with unnecessary bells and whistles but it works. The forms are useless to us. We will not be dropping dotloop even though we had hoped we may be able to. It’s just not even close to being ready for prime time for all forms and usage a full broker needs. I wish the reporting was a little bit more ‘display’ friendly and could be broadcast on tvs in our office for our agents. The custom reports are nice to configure but different display formats, colors, visuals/graphics like we had with a CTE or Sisu would be phenomenal because the data is here just primed for it. I love the broker review portion of the software for our BIC. Even if dotloop is still necessary, this portion is good. Overall the experience is positive but I feel like trying to be everything is really hurting what BrokerMint could be. I need more from BrokerMint in regards to broker reporting tools, and commission tracking, and transaction management for our team, not doc signing now that I’m really seeing and using it.

Pros: Fills a void for us on tracking agent commissions, transaction management, and some reporting for brokerage as a whole.

Cons: Forms should just be abandoned. Not even close to a dotloop on features and usability, and the time spent working on them could be best used on other areas BrokerMint already does well. Reporting could be more pleasant to view and use. Not mobile friendly. Whether an app is needed or not, the current site is not mobile responsive and is well behind where I expect a system to be in 2019. It does a few things but it’s not a pleasant experience and it’s not formatted to fit a phone well, which is where I do 70% of my work as an agent and possibly more as a brokerage owner.

Chris L.
Chief Operating Officer
  • Reviewed on 2018-01-24

"The most comprehensive and easy to use software available."

Pros: Brokermint easily integrates with our third-party software to minimize the work required to sync transactions, listings, mailing lists, and website. Their API is easy for our developers to use for custom solutions and the software is EASY to use. Agent adoption was much easier than our company anticipated and the agents can all figure it out whether they are tech savvy or can barely text.

Cons: Mobile functionality is a bit difficult to navigate, no direct esigning within the app. The software does not act as a form vendor (currently) so we still require a 2nd software within our MLS for filling out the contracts. The library does not allow for sub folders and will not preview video files.

• Reviewed on 2018-01-24
Céline H.
Co-Owner
  • Reviewed on 2019-01-04

"The Only Platform that Lets us Grow as a Company"

Comments: Great! I think that it has cut down on time we would take to hand write things, and the problems we would have when one of us forgot the paper version at the office. We would have to go all the way back just to get it. Ugh.

Pros: I love that we were able to get rid of our old paper methods. Our company was in the "Stone Age" but with Brokermint, we have been able to transfer everything online. We don't have to worry about losing anything, and can have multiple people working on the same file, collaborating at the same time.

Cons: The fact that if I hit the "back" button, the screen grays out and I have to click on "refresh" to make Brokermint work. Minor annoyance, but still. I keep doing it, and it annoys me a ton.

Christian H.
  • Reviewed on 2019-06-05

"Best Brokerage Firm Back Office Solution"

Comments: Good though it can take a while to get a response back when I have a question or issue about the system or my account configuration. Solid platform that works well for us though I'm looking forward to them implementing some of the streamlining / automation recommendations that I've proved to make it an even better user experience.

Pros: Relatively easy to use and does all the basic stuff a back office system should (Document storage for compliance, commission calculation, tracking and CD generation). We also use the Library resource feature as our go-to resource library for our agents.

Cons: Not as easy to use or intuitive as it could be. There is a fair amount of reduntant/unnecissary button pushing to accomplish simple tasks. Needs more automation options like auto adding document checklists or automatically submitting uploaded documents for review.

Ryan U.
Executive Assistant
  • Reviewed on 2019-06-26

"Great BOH Real Estate Reporting Software"

Comments: Easy to use and really nice that the feedback gets heard and they are constantly improving the software!

Pros: The options for reporting and tracking commissions is great - easy to pull up/check on how many transactions and what volume our agents are producing as well as tracking the comp splits.

Cons: As an admin, it would be nice to be able to mass select/adjust/re-assign/re-schedule tasks so that we could be more efficient then one by one. It would also be nice to be able to schedule projects instead of JUST transactions, and connect directly with our Marketing efforts/social media advertising for listings, and also have files in more than just "listing" and "pending" status. These are all items we lost when moving over from Brivity.

• Reviewed on 2019-06-26
Janet O.
Transaction Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 2020-03-03

"Love Brokermint"

Comments: Overall, I love it. Very simple, organized the way I like it to be laid out.

Pros: I love that I was able to create my own checklist template and it's very simple to add more additions when needed for any real estate documents that come up during the closing process. Uploads are quick and easy. It's very clear what I am still missing from my checklist. For what I utilize Brokermint for, it works fantastic. At any given time, I am working with 10 or more files at once. Brokermint helps keep me very organized.

Cons: I don't like the document signing section as much as I like and use Docusign. Not as user friendly.

• Reviewed on 2020-03-03
Carrie K.
Broker/Office Manager
  • Reviewed on 2018-12-19

"Gets the job done, but not without some issues"

Comments: We have used the software for over 2 years and have liked it enough not to discontinue use, mostly due to its ability to sync with QuickBooks Online. The concept is exactly what we were looking for when we began and it works for our small company for now. We don't use the paperless system for agents, but have to pay for it anyway to issue payments through the system, which we feel is an unnecessary expense. They seem to be incorporating new features regularly at this point, so we're hoping it will continue to improve.

Pros: Syncs with QuickBooks Online for a fully web-based transaction management system.

Cons: Some of the reporting is beneficial, though I wish it were more customizable. The customer service response time is not good.

Melanie J.
Real Estate Agent
  • Reviewed on 2019-12-10

"So Easy to Use!"

Comments: Real estate is 95% paperwork. I am a solo agent, not yet ready to add a personal Transaction Coordinator, so Brokermint allows me, with the assistance of our in-house TC, manage the process, know exactly what I need to do next and keep my transactions on track so that we can get successfully to the closing table and serve my buyers and sellers well.

Pros: You know how when something is so easy to use you think, "Why isn't everyone using this?" That's how I feel about Brokermint. My brokerage uses it and I was unfamiliar with it when I joined almost a year ago. But it didn't take me long to see what an asset it was to my ability to prep documents, edit documents and send documents to clients in a way that impressed them. I love the archive and being able to reference closed transactions when I need to. 5 STARS all around!

Cons: Nothing yet! I guess this review system wants me to elaborate and add more text here, but I don't have anything negative to say.

• Reviewed on 2019-12-10
Karen jo L.
Agent
  • Reviewed on 2019-06-28

"Reliable"

Comments: It keeps me up on what I need to complete so well that I don't have to use a TC on every transaction.

Pros: At the close of escrow, I can download the entire file, transfer to a memory stick and give my client everything they will ever need on their purchase or sale. I am sure I am not using all of the features, so I may not be the best person to ask about total integration. The customer service CHAT is great and quick. They are super nice and do't even make fun of a geek like me:)

Cons: I wish I could show a purchase as a purchase instead of a listing. The priorities for me as a Selling Agent are different. I wish they'd update the names of some of the documents on the list that we no longer use or have changed names (like the HUD-it is now a CD, the FIRPTA can also be a QS from escrow).
I wish I could update the initial input on the transaction. I have used the edit but it does not let you edit everything.

• Reviewed on 2019-06-28
Mariah W.
Transaction Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 2019-08-27

"Crucial Transaction Tool!"

Pros: Nothing organizes transactions like Brokermint! They go above and beyond to help the users get trained and fully understand all that this incredible product offers! They're extremely responsive to any questions or concerns.

Cons: There were very small issues that gave me concern- such as- if a list is assigned to a transaction and then the master list is added to, it doesn't update the individual lists that have already been assigned. HOWEVER . . . there is a forum for users to suggest an edit or feature and the suggestions are voted on by users. I love that they value the feedback of their users! SO even the 'con' is really a 'pro' at the same time.

• Reviewed on 2019-08-27
Kimberly D.
Comptroller
Real Estate, 201-500 Employees

"Wonderful Program"

Pros: The program is in essence a central hub that allows everyone to have access and be on the same page.

Cons: When calculating the agents commissions sometimes there are deductions or additions that need to be made after their bottom line net that can be very confusing initially.

Mike W.
Agent
  • Reviewed on 2019-06-14

"Easy To Get Started"

Pros: It was easy to get started and understand the program and features. We use it for document compliance and storate for each transaction. As an agent I find it simple to use the tasks in each checklist or add new tasks. I can upload my docs for review in a matter of minutes.

Cons: The task names remain the same when there are two different buyer checklists. Makes it difficult to determine which task is for buyer 1 vs buyer 2. So I add a number to each buyer checklist. I recommend adding a way to sort by buyer # or hiding a buyer checklist that cancelled.

• Reviewed on 2019-06-14
Lori B.
Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 2020-09-16

"Easy to use, keeps all documents paperless"

Comments: Very positive, plus they always have online staff to help if you need it.

Pros: Allows team members to easily pull up documents to view, print, or scan when needed remotely or in the office. Keeps documents secure in individual transactions. Allows transactions to be paperless.

Cons: Anything can be improved, but overall I think it's a good option. It could probably have some additional fields to gather more information.

• Reviewed on 2020-09-16
Thomas W.
Director Of Operations
  • Reviewed on 2019-06-05

"Lots of options and can serve your needs"

Comments: Service has been a little tough since most of the people i have spoken with at brokermint have not really been in real estate so they are creating an app for something that they don't necessarily understand. It would be great if they consulted and paid them to create tickets to be repaired in the program.

Pros: I like that it has the capability to serve almost everything for the brokerage that I need it to. Having the forms Pre-filled is great so when you send a document you just fill in necessary info and it emails it off for signatures. Having checklists for agents is helpful to make sure they are doing each step and staying in compliance.

Cons: Frustrating that you cant go back and edit a template that was created before you create a field that you would like to enter into the document. You have to create an entire new template for the document if you forgot to add one field. If you have a prefilled contract you have to make sure you filled in all possible areas in information sheet otherwise it wont populate in contract and it leaves possibility for an agent to miss something that could have been caught.

Licensed Realtor

"Brokermint"

Comments: My company uses Brokermint to organize transactions. My experience has been good as far as entering and holding the information. I think the agent reports could be easier. When I pull up reports the header does not stay when I scroll. The reports do not fit on a page where it easy to read.

Pros: Brokermint organizes all the information on the transaction. It is easy to use.

Cons: I would like easier reports for individual agent.

Lauren M.
Real Estate Agent

"New Program, Team-Wide"

Comments: From using about 6 other programs to attempt transparency, Brokermint is by far the best solution with almost every single need met.

Pros: The struggle with a real estate-based platform for our team, is always having live information throughout that is mobile friendly. This provides a dashboard that I as an agent can review, while a Transaction coordinator is working the file, and Compliance can overview. It's all hands on deck!

Cons: As a team, we are still working out storage of templated documents that can be e-Signed by clients. We can store completed docs in the file now, but we;re working out some kinks to make it work more fluid. We're working with Brokermint now however to ensure it's upcoming!

William S.
Principal Broker/Owner
  • Reviewed on 2018-12-27

"Very good software"

Comments: The software gives me the ability to track everything thing needed for my agents.

Pros: I like that fact that you can navigate through with ease. It keeps track of everything that I need.

Cons: What I would like to see is the ability to create charts and graphs. It would be great to see on a graph how I did last year compare to this year. I would like to present these numbers to my agents to see.

• Reviewed on 2018-12-27
Chris M.
Licensed Real Estate Broker
  • Reviewed on 2018-12-19

"Been a Buidlium Client for 8+ years"

Comments: Has been a fabulous experience and loved watching this software grow and expand over the last 8 years. The original product was great, but it is soooooo much better now.

Pros: The constant innovations and new functionality, ePay, Cash at Retail, Reports, etc

Cons: The lack of Flex fields so that we can add fields within the software to assign special characteristics, like assign a property to a certain "Property Manager", etc

Katie G.
Transaction Manager
  • Reviewed on 2019-06-05

"Best Transaction Software out there!"

Comments: Incredible, from Day 1 the team at Brokermint has worked with us to get us up and running!

Pros: Brokermint has changed the way we can view our business from a financial standpoint. We are able to drill down to details of our profitability and agent success in a multitude of ways. I strongly suggest Brokermint for all of your reporting needs.

Cons: Upon initial set up of the reporting side, the document side wasn't quite ready for us to use. I wish we had been able to use all features of this system from the beginning.

Philip S.
Broker

"Broker"

Comments: Great for our needs

Pros: Easy of Use and they update features regularly

Cons: Which it was more process oriented as well as housing / Linked emails in the system for each transaction

Loraine L.
transaction associate
Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-12-19

"Brokermint is a breath of fresh air!"

Comments: Transactions for real estate. So I need to sort and file my transactions and easily locate for audit purposes as well as readily pull portions of the contract if needed.

Pros: Ease of use and navigations. The easy drag and drop and sort method. So easy to locate my past transactions and navigate to the documents I need within it. Love that I can label each file.

Cons: To be honest, nothing to date.. the platform is so user friendly and when I need help customer service is always right there to assist. It is fantastic...TRULY!!!

Keri M.
Real Estate Broker
  • Reviewed on 2019-06-12

"Brokermint is a seamless way to manage our business!"

Comments: See my pros list

Pros: It has been highly effective and efficient in managing our real estate transactions and being able to have a central place where I can access my files, as well as the administrators and owners of our company. Also, it's easy to do everything out of the program, including managing her payments and commissions. The biggest bonus is that I've never had any issues with the program lagging, having technological issues, things like that.

Cons: I don't like that when someone signs a document electronically in the program, there is a signing certificate/verification that's attached. So if I want to send off just the document that was signed, I have to clip off the signing certificate. I wish that the certificate wasn't attached to the actual signed document.