15 years helping Canadian businesses

About ManageEngine Endpoint Central

On-prem & cloud-based unified endpoint management and security tool that helps manage organization endpoints from single console.

Learn more about ManageEngine Endpoint Central

Pros:

Patch Management is great, windows integration is full.

Cons:

It takes a while to get your head around how updates are applied - it is quite 'batchy. The MDM UI is sometimes a bit confusing.

ManageEngine Endpoint Central ratings

4.4
4.4
4.5
4.5

8.6/10

ManageEngine Endpoint Central has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 806 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used ManageEngine Endpoint Central before?

Jorge
Jorge
Coordinador Corporativo de Operaciones IT in Guatemala
Pharmaceuticals, 501–1,000 Employees

Control your endpoint's update software with EndPoint Central

5.0 last month New

Comments: In summary, ManageEngine Endpoint Central can be a recommended solution for organizations seeking a comprehensive, cost-effective, and scalable platform for endpoint management. However, it's essential to carefully assess the organization's specific requirements, budget constraints, and readiness for implementation before making a recommendation.

Pros:

ManageEngine Endpoint Central is a robust endpoint management solution designed to streamline IT operations, enhance security, and optimize endpoint performance across organizations of all sizes. The platform leverages automation to streamline routine tasks such as patch deployment, software updates, and asset tracking. By automating these processes, Endpoint Central helps IT teams save time, reduce manual errors, and improve overall efficiency. Overall, ManageEngine Endpoint Central is a comprehensive and user-friendly solution that addresses the diverse needs of modern IT environments, empowering organizations to efficiently manage and secure their endpoints while enhancing overall productivity and reliability.

Cons:

While ManageEngine products are known for their affordability compared to some enterprise solutions, the cost of Endpoint Central may still be prohibitive for smaller organizations, especially when considering additional modules or add-ons. ManageEngine provides comprehensive documentation and support, but some users may encounter challenges in accessing timely assistance or finding solutions to specific issues, like deploying the software across your network.

Maxime
Admin sys in Canada
Government Administration, 51–200 Employees

Great tool for patching, remote support and inventory purpose

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: So far so good. Would need more time to evaluate and compare to MS Intune

Pros:

Cloud version. Patch management, configurations & software deployment.

Cons:

OS Deployment, NextGen Antivirus, mobile device management, Reporting

Alternatives Considered: N-central and NinjaOne

Switched From: Microsoft Intune

Reasons for Switching to ManageEngine Endpoint Central: Ease of use ( patching, config, software deployment, inventory )

Financial Services Software, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Tries to do too many things

Comments: This product advertises a lot of features and functionalities that try to make the solution a one-stop shop for IT departments. Unfortunately none of the features work well or work at all. When compared with other patching solutions, software deployment solutions and help desk toolsets, it falls flat on its face and does not meet the demands of an enterprise sized organization. Support staff is foreign based and can be very difficult working against the language barriers or trying to explain the problem even though they appear to be trying to help.

Pros:

Useful dashboard for inventory of hardware and software.

Cons:

Patching is extremely complicated compared to competitors. Agents deployed to endpoints consume large amount of CPU and RAM. Customer support is a small team with most tickets taking 3 days minimum. Every case starts with uploading logs. Product patches are being released constantly to fix the large number of bugs in software. Bandwidth management for remote offices does not function well and will easily consume an entire circuit. If this happens it is difficult to stop the traffic until the action has completed. Small mistakes can have big consequences when configuring deployments.

ManageEngine Response

4 years ago

Hello, Greetings from ManageEngine! We're glad you like our intuitive dashboard for hardware and software inventory. We're sorry about your unpleasant experience with the product. Our patching today has transcended and become a lot more seamless with the introduction of automated patch deployment tasks, wherein every stage of the patch cycle is automated. We've grown as a team, and currently we have quite a lot of support technicians who can resolve your issues in a jiffy. Our product upgrades are no longer about issue fixes, rather we're releasing top-notch features - requested by our customers, and the ones that meet market standards. If you require further assistance with the product features, do write to us at [email protected]. Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to write to us at [email protected].

Yury
Administrator in Belarus
Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Powerful solution

Comments: I'm using it for:
- Providing reports on the company's equipment, installed software, etc;
- Remote assistance to employees using internal functions of the platform;
- Supports endpoint security through the ability to install security patches;
- Remote program update.

Pros:

- We like that this product gives us large set of feqtures to manage corporate devices such as application deployment, security management, creating reports and remote troubleshooting; - Support for all popular using operating systems: Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS and Android; - The platform can automate security patching tasks and enforces security policies, simplifying the work of administrators and improving device security; - Our Information Security Group is very satisfied of your product because of big abmount of usefull reprots, that give them information about infrastructure condition; - Available Cloud solution, because this product has cloud solution it's easier to maintain and deploy it.

Cons:

- Integration with a company's existing IT infrastructure and third-party applications is a complex task that requires additional planning and customization; - Performance issues when dealing with a large number of endpoints; - Some features don't work the way we expect them to; - Some instructions are not up to date, which leads to spending additional time for learning how to use powerful features; - Service has difficulties in recognizing new devices. There is not enough information about the device owner at the approval stage of a new agent installation. And we would like to get an email notification of such an event.

Alternatives Considered: Scalefusion, Workspace ONE and Microsoft Intune

Reasons for Switching to ManageEngine Endpoint Central: It is a more powerful solution compared to other solutions

Luke
IT Manager in UK
Information Services, 51–200 Employees

Great platform

Comments: Very positive. The support during the trail has been fantastic. Query's and support have been answered very quickly, and all issues have been resolved.

Pros:

Cost effective, patch management, device management. The top pro goes to the threats section that details vulnerabilities.

Cons:

The GUI is a little dated and it can be hard to find what you're looking for.

Jed
Systems Administrator in US
Banking, 51–200 Employees

Great ITSM suite

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Very good! The process was quick, the training was relevant and the price was great.

Pros:

The features and functions that come built in, just work and have the capabilities that we needed.

Cons:

Their support don't always seem to understand the questions being asked. They are helpful, just require some extra explanation at times.

Alternatives Considered: SysAid

Reasons for Switching to ManageEngine Endpoint Central: The amount of tools and features plus the available add-ons Manage Engine was the easy choice.

Pankaj
Manager IT, Cyber Security in India
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Manage engine central

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: great experience and we want buy the subscription.

Pros:

centralizing & managing systems, Patch management, threat & security, software deployment, and device control.

Cons:

I don't see anything which i dislike overall experience is good and extending the trail the trial for having good POC.

Alternatives Considered: Microsoft Intune

Reasons for Switching to ManageEngine Endpoint Central: support multiple operating systems and having good controls.

Najmudeen
Cybersecurity Expert in India
Computer Software, 501–1,000 Employees

A good endpoint manager

5.0 last month New

Pros:

It really helps to managing all my servers in cloud and OnPrem were covering all aspect of server management including, Security Configuration, Image, Software deployment

Cons:

Complexity in OS deployment & slowness in Remote access over web.

Steven
Technician in UK
Education Management, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Happy so far

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Easy to set up and the ability to set up automated patching/software deployment is a huge improvement on what we were used to

Cons:

Nothing yet, still on the free trial version

Alex
IT Technician in Spain
Gambling & Casinos, 501–1,000 Employees

Really Good MDM for a fair price

Pros:

The price is one of the strongest points to purchase Endpoint Central, other options are much expensive. Remote Control is essential, and deploying software should also be. It has a lot of options and things you can do with it, but wedon't use them all.

Cons:

When deploying software, or configurations, not always work... and sometimes it is a bit hard to find where the problem comes from... but everything is great.

Alternatives Considered: Cisco Meraki

Dale
IT in US
Warehousing, 51–200 Employees

MEDC is an important tool for us.

Comments: Patching is a breeze. RDP has saved me a lot of headaches since I don't always remember the FQDN of every machine in the building. Helps let me know if systems are down. Overall its a tool I cant live without at this point.

Pros:

Inventory features. Makes it really easy to see what PC's are running and who is using them. Login history, Windows patching, software inventories, warranty information (except for HP) and a great built in RDP feature. This software makes life a LOT easier. Its pricing is pretty competitive for everything it offers. We have stuck with it for almost 3 years and don't plan to switch away unless there is a drastic change in its price or functionality. So far I would give it a solid 9.5/10.

Cons:

When you hit your license limit, if you don't realize it, and you do another installation, removing the license from an unused computer doesn't activate the one you were initially trying to activate. Often requiring you to jump through a little bit of hoops to get it going. Always make sure you have a free license prior to the install. The only other thing I would truly consider a con is some of the features are more buried then they should be, and its not always immediately obvious where your going to find what you are looking for. Once you have used it for a while, you get used to it though and its a non-issue.

Alternatives Considered: PDQ Deploy & Inventory

Reasons for Choosing ManageEngine Endpoint Central: I was asked to put in a new system when I started. Not sure why they were unhappy with the old one because I didn't really use it. MEDC interface was nicer for sure.

Reasons for Switching to ManageEngine Endpoint Central: Windows patching built in, no need to play games with wsus.

ManageEngine Response

4 years ago

Hello Dale, Greetings from ManageEngine! We're delighted that you like the multifariousness of Desktop Central and the fact that it has been making your job seamless for the past three years. We hope our product has aced in helping you with endpoint security and management. We are working towards creating better visibility in terms of the user interface. If you require further assistance with the product UI, do write to us at [email protected]. Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to write to us at [email protected].

Robert
IT Manager in US
Government Administration, 51–200 Employees

Desktop Central - try it! You may wonder how you lived without it before.

Comments: Overall, I really enjoy their products. I have used their other offerings and have been pleased with how easy their software is to learn and use. I really like the reporting features, even if they are a bit plain. But, the data in the reports is spot on. It would be nice to have a way to spice up the reporting templates a bit for non-technical management. I've tried other patching products over the years, but I've always recommended Desktop Central to my clients to at least try. Almost all of them end up purchasing Desktop Central!

Pros:

Desktop Central is very easy to set up. As long as you follow the requirements for opening ports, you should be able to install and start using the product very quickly. The product can be used for free with up to 25 clients, so you can really "kick the tires" and get a full idea of if this is the product for you. It is reasonably fast, and the learning curve is fairly easy and straightforward. The training videos are not bad and cover most of what I needed to learn to use the product. I've worked with the support team only a few times over the last several years, so that's a bonus for me. Their support was knowledgeable, and was able to solve my issues within one or two email exchanges. They do offer phone support, but this was not an option I prefer to use, so I can't comment much on that. I now use several products from ManageEngine, and it is great how once you use one of their products, you should be comfortable with their other offerings.

Cons:

It took me a little while to learn HOW the product works, and what the developers' thought process was at first. Once I got that part, the use of the product really fell into place for me rather quickly. I think the learning curve for this software is much easier than other products, but you do have to at least look over the intro manuals the first couple of times you use the product. I'd love to see the company make more training videos using native North American English speakers. ManageEngine is an Indian company, and while their team absolutely knows their stuff, it can be challenging (at least for me) to work with the Indian speaking and writing style of English.

Alternatives Considered: PDQ Deploy & Inventory

Reasons for Choosing ManageEngine Endpoint Central: While I love PDQ products, Desktop Central offers more out of the box. With 1 purchase, I get lots of abilities and features, such as the MDM, more reporting, and easier to read UI, with colors and labels. If PDQ revamps their UI and adds a couple of features to PDQ Inventory and PDQ Deploy, they would make my short list of products.

Switched From: PDQ Deploy & Inventory

Reasons for Switching to ManageEngine Endpoint Central: PDQ is a great product, but seems lacking in tools overall. The UI in PDQ is plain, but efficient. Desktop Central offered more features out of the box, and has better reporting in it's looks. Plus, ManageEngine offers so many more products, and once you learned how to use one of them, you are well on your way to knowing how to use the others. The UI is pretty similar over their product line, which is a big help these days.

Calvert
IT Engineer in UK
Hospital & Health Care, 51–200 Employees

Pleasantly Surprised

Comments: It provides visibility across the network for all devices (EUC and Servers) with the ability to manage them. Being able to roll out patches, config changes and interact with users and their devices from one place is exactly what I was looking for when I was tasked with coming up with a solution. I initially came up with two solutions, but I am happy that this has worked out so well.

Pros:

Intuitive layout, finding things is relatively easy and figuring out most things is straightforward.Even in a trial, the support is very responsive and always on hand to assist. I like that each page has a link to the support team and I can interact with them from where I am on the site instead of logging into a different portal and logging a ticket. It seems some logical thought was put into developing the user interaction.An extensive set of features and functions is included right out of the box, so you can get up and running quickly. The most challenging part for me was figuring out how to get the agent on devices that AD or the network complained about. Once the agent is on, I have full control over the device and am able to gather a lot of information which, as any IT Admin will agree, is crucial for making sound decisions.

Cons:

The UI looks a little dated and could do with some paint. Even if it isn't for everyone, some users may prefer how it currently looks. In that case, the opportunity to change the skin would be a nice bonus. Despite this, it's a great product that doesn't detract from the site's functionality.I'm surprised that the cloud version is behind the on-premise version in terms of functionality. Although saying that, it's not by much and the team has assured me that the functions are in development. So it will be very nice to see things like BitLocker management in the cloud version and improvements to the quality of the reports.I tried both the on-premise and cloud solutions, both of which work just fine. There are a few things I saw on the on-premise version that wasn't quite the same in the cloud (mentioned earlier). Additionally, at the time of writing this, there are a couple of improvements that I have suggested, namely in the area of managing multiple domains. This area still needs a little work.

Alternatives Considered: SolarWinds Service Desk

Reasons for Switching to ManageEngine Endpoint Central: I found the learning curve with ManageEngine much easier than with SolarWinds and the advertised trial also gave me more confidence that I would see most of the product in use before having to commit to a purchase.

Reed
IT Manager in Canada
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201–500 Employees

Endpoint Central - Your One Stop Tool for Remote Monitoring Management and More!

Comments: We were looking for a solution that would allow us to deliver at the highest level from an ITSM standpoint. A few solutions were considered, however, EC checked all of the boxes in what we were looking for:1) SaaS solution that would allow us to manage our endpoints from a single pane of glass2) Centralized tool to automate patch management and gain an idea of which endpoints are missing patches3) Ability to automate software installs and image endpoint OS4) Mansge all assets - hardware and software - with ease and gain an understanding of budget spend and forecasts

Pros:

Patch Management, Asset Management and Tracking and the ability to automate software deployment are the best winning features for us.EC is very user friendly so the learning curve for my team of 5 was a smooth gradient.Working with support and our Customer Sucess Manager also provided us with a lot of great knowledge and training on how the solution would integrate with our current business processes. The integration went super smooth in terms of rolling out the EC agents and transitioning from our old tool.

Cons:

I think the overall experience so far has been great, however, if I had to say one negative thing, would be the initial glitches encountered when we tried to remotely connect to our endpoints.First impression might be a bit intimidating when seeing all of the different options, however, when you begin drilling into each feature it becomes super intuitive.

Alternatives Considered: Atera, Freshdesk and NinjaOne

Reasons for Choosing ManageEngine Endpoint Central: We made the switch because Automate was becoming very buggy and there was a lack of "hand-holding" from an account management standpoint.The tool itself was also somewhat lackluster in comparison to others when it came down to the features we needed from the tool. Not a main reason for cutting the cord but the GUI was not modern looking at all.

Switched From: ConnectWise Automate

Reasons for Switching to ManageEngine Endpoint Central: As mentioned before, they did not check off all of the boxes, which were key to us.

Tony
Senior Systems Support in UK
Automotive, 501–1,000 Employees

Endpoint Central - Powerful tools made simple

Comments: Great product that is cheap (compared to other competitors) and the support from ManageEngine is great too. There are plenty of help guides to assist in setting up and live support is a click away in the application and they respond quickly to any issues that you have.

Pros:

The cost compared to the features is outstanding. You get a lot of tools to help support the organisation and the remote desktop support is superb and easy to use for both the admin and the end user.

Cons:

Not all features are unlocked and need extra payment to unlock them. You end up with the console having the features listed but being unable to use them as you do not have a license. This is annoying and would prefer not to have the options listed if you cannot use them.

Alternatives Considered: NinjaOne

Reasons for Switching to ManageEngine Endpoint Central: Cost was a lot lower and getting a free trial with Endpoint Central allowed us to test out the software first to see how it fit with our needs.

Scott
Director of IT Services in US
Education Management, 501–1,000 Employees

Please deliver

Comments: We loved all of the features, but they do not seem to live up to the description.

Pros:

OS Imaging is great when it works. The drivers are usually found and installed on the target properly. Inventory scanning is great, but seems to be intermittent. One day it will instantly find and scan newly images computers, and the next it will hang on the scanning

Cons:

The ManageEngine suite of applications promises to be the best deployment, management and inventory control products, but they do not consistently deliver on the promise. ServiceDeskPlus and DescktopCentral do not talk to each other as seamlessly as they should when handing off asset information.

Morton
IT Manager- Service Delivery in Zambia
Banking, 501–1,000 Employees

One of the best ITSM Tool

Comments: It has made our endpoint management and deployment easy as we have automated most of the task using this product.

Pros:

The remote control functionality to provide remote help. Threat and patch management.

Cons:

One feature i would love to have is ability to use software metering for web-based applications. this feature is currently not available in the software metering module.

Alternatives Considered: ServiceNow

Reasons for Choosing ManageEngine Endpoint Central: The system was not web based, it was resource intensive and the support from the vendor was very poor. Most of the time the system would be down.

Reasons for Switching to ManageEngine Endpoint Central: ManageEngine desktop central is is easy to deploy and use. It has most of the functionalities for ITSM tools need to manage an IT environment

Julius
IT Endpoint Ops Manager in US
Staffing & Recruiting, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Endpoint Central is an Affordable, Feature Rich & Top Tier Endpoint Management/Remote Management & Monitoring Solution

Pros:

Endpoint Central comes to the table with an incredible amount of features that are well suited for all organizations of virtually any size. From inventorying installed software, system hardware, software metering to deploying scripts and applications - you name it and it can do it. We use this to manage about 9k endpoints and it has more than earned its keep multiple times in the past year. Their Customer Service is incredible: Every time I reach out, someone responds quickly, they understand the request and I am able to get an answer quickly, every time. From a cost perspective the pricing is very reasonable considering how much value we're able to extract from the product.

Cons:

While ManageEngine Endpoint Central scores well in many areas, there are a few areas of opportunities that would help to satisfy some things that are particularly important for our organization. Firstly, I'd like to see some integration with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD or AAD), specifically the ability to create user and device groups based on existing AAD groups. The remote control feature includes the ability to copy files to/from the machine - which is a key feature in a remote world - however it's only accessible when you are remotely controlling a machine. Having a separate file transfer feature that does not require remote control would be incredible. Lastly, there is a remote Command prompt/PowerShell prompt option that is frankly invaluable. It works without issue meaning we can do what we need to do, but there are some odd visual artifacts that appear every so often that, although don't affect functionality, they are distracting.

Anurag
Company Owner and Game Developer in India
Computer Games, 2–10 Employees

Works perfectly for me to manage and monitor several devices

Comments: Being a Game Developer and Digital Media Producer, I always need a solution to perfectly control and manage all of my desktop and mobile devices and Desktop Central is what I really found as an intuitive and innovative solution to do it. I can easily operate my devices, monitor their usage, install system updates, manage installation of softwares, share files within the systems etc very easily from a single device just because of Desktop Central which is far better when compared to its competitors. Desktop Central allows me to run its application even on my 32-bit system. It also has a mobile application which works smoothly.

Pros:

There are several things I loved about Desktop Central like the ability to automate the patching of OS, automatic scanning and installation of latest service packs for OS, imaging of OS to protect my devices from security vulnerabilities. It also allows me to install and uninstall necessary softwares remotely with many of its useful features and built-in templates. A few more useful features are also there including Power management to switch the devices On or Off remotely and to get reports of device's Up-time( to know from how many hours they are turned On). One of the best things about Desktop Central is that they provide me the ability to control all of my devices even from my Mobile Phone, there mobile application is well optimized and works perfectly fine. I can also set my computers and other devices to be used by specific Users and for specific roles by granting them limited access to the device's features and functions. My workflow increases when I can easily transfer files, shoot and record photos and videos from all of my devices using a Single device because of Remote sharing feature of Desktop Central. They provide a One month free trial with all of their features, so that one can easily understand and get used to with their application.

Cons:

The only thing I would like to say to Manageengine is that they should fix the pricing for Desktop Central, a small organization or a small firm can't easily afford this much expensive solution for them. Though, I think Desktop Central already offers to get a price Quote to their customers according to their need.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

Desk Central

Comments: It's almost all positive. It allows me to stay of top of all software patching, both Windows and 3rd-party. That's the single largest benefit. But in addition it allows quickly implement group policy-like configurations, effectively block thumb drives, reboot all machines on a set schedule, view a complete inventory of all hardware and software, search for specific software that's installed, implement quick changes to all machines when needed, like registry ones, and many others.

Pros:

This product was easy for me to implement several years ago. Whenever I have problems, it's very easy to contact their support team and when i do they are very responsive. If a feature isn't there that I'd like to have, they also make a serious effort to see it implemented in the future. For what it does, it's very cost-effective and an extremely beneficial tool to have at my disposal as the lead tech in our organization. If it wasn't available I feel it would be extremely difficult to replace with anything product anywhere near its price range, and I'd likely lose features as well.

Cons:

No product is perfect, and there's a few features I'd like to have added, but at least they make an honest effort to hear my concerns whenever i have them. I really can't think of much of anything else that I'd criticize them for, and I'm very happy with it.

Anuj
Deputy manager in India
Retail, 1,001–5,000 Employees

ManageEngine Endpoint Central

Comments: my experience with "Endpoint Central" was exceptionally positive. It not only simplified the management and security of our endpoints but also gave us the confidence that our organization was well-protected against cyber threats. Its user-friendly design, flexibility, and strong customer support made it a valuable asset in our IT infrastructure. I would highly recommend Endpoint Central to any organization looking to enhance their endpoint management and security capabilities.

Pros:

The security features of Endpoint Central were equally impressive. It offered advanced threat detection and response capabilities, helping us proactively identify and mitigate potential security risks. The real-time alerts and reports were instrumental in staying ahead of emerging threats, ensuring our data remained protected.

Cons:

This is a very complete, versatile and flexible tool. there is nothing I dislike about it.

Alternatives Considered: ServiceNow Customer Service Management and Microsoft Intune

Pascal
ICT Operations in Belgium
Sports, 201–500 Employees

RBFA

Comments: The best tool so far in my career, modular, great support.

Pros:

Ease of use. Super OS and patch deployment, the overviews and the reports. Quick help on each page. Deploy of software. Mobile device management.

Cons:

The error messaging, most of the times to general. Quick help not always sufficient. The help websites, not clear enough to find your way.

Matt
EUS Lead in UK
Publishing, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Endpoint Central is great, makes managing a large estate easy

Comments: Very positive experience. I came from an SCCM and Intune background and was initially dubious over using Endpoint Central, but some of the easy to use functionality is a good bonus over the others

Pros:

I like the 3rd part app patching. Really useful feature that makes our security team happy, so saves me a lot of time

Cons:

I would like a few more options for dynamic groups, such as being able to create groups based on device models. Also more self remediation options, such as when endpoints don't patch, show more ways to resolve the issues. Sometimes hard to know what to do to try and resolve issues

Alternatives Considered: Microsoft Intune

Reasons for Switching to ManageEngine Endpoint Central: We run both

Greg
Infrastructure Manager in UK
Financial Services Software, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Great RMM tool!

Comments: Good product, always releasing new things, but could be improved upon.The on prem version if far better than the cloud version. We have had both.

Pros:

Easy to use.Great support.The use of this tool, integrated into our company has reduced IT overhead of end user devices and servers massively.

Cons:

The patch can sometimes be quite slow to deploy, if you have a small patch window of say 2 hours, they aren't going to get finished in time, not even close.Patch window needs to be 4 hours at least for dozens of servers to be completed.

Alternatives Considered: NinjaOne and ConnectWise Automate

Reasons for Switching to ManageEngine Endpoint Central: pricing was cheaper.

Daniel
Daniel
IT Support Coordinator in UK
Building Materials, 51–200 Employees

Brilliant system that is constantly updated with new features

Comments: Customer service is usually really good. most issues are resolved within a couple of hours. if logs have to be sent, I'd give them 4-5 days

Pros:

The system is cheap, reliable, integrates with our Servicedesk well and constantly has new features added to it

Cons:

When a new update is released, their quality control can sometimes be lacking. there's always several issues such as not being able to search, not being able to sort, not being able to connect to PCs (these issues were just in the last 2 months). Even though we have the Enterprise version (that's supposed to include everything), In the last 2 years, they've released a couple of Add-ons... They seem to ignore the fact that we paid for the enterprise level to get everything included, and are seperating everything that they can so that we have to continue spending

Alternatives Considered: Sophos Mobile Control

Reasons for Switching to ManageEngine Endpoint Central: Price to feature ratio.