• Overall
    4.8 /5
    4.6 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.7 /5

About Spark

One centralized platform to market and sell new development real estate from lead and inventory data to email, contracts and reporting.

Learn more about Spark

Michell M.
International Trade & Development, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020-10-13

"Spark is contemporary mail app!"

Comments: Awesome experience, very modern as it's own slogan "love your email again".

Pros: Contemporary and smart design!
Mobile version allows you to add images as standard mail signature!
You can creat Quick reply messages, so when you receive an email you can click on icon and choose a quick reply to answer you email, also this quick reply can use emoticons, very cool and modern.
App is very stable and easy to handle more than one account, it also offers a smart inbox with all accounts together. You can also easily create segments/labels for your incoming email addresses, that organizes your incoming box.

Cons: There is no read confirmation resource. This is the vert unique resource that we missed.
Also Spark could be sold as a product not as a signature, signature is not good. Could be sold as a product, pay once, and when upgrades are release company could charge small amounts that clients will upgrade.
Although all resources mentioned on Most Like section can be used on free version!

• Reviewed on 2020-10-13
Manager, People & Possibilities
Events Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-12-17

"My New Favorite Software!"

Pros: There are so many things I love but the standouts are the setup process, the guided email tutorials after you sign-up, the ability to draft emails together with teammates, create templates, and overall ease of use.

Cons: It takes a bit of getting used to, especially if you have been using a different provider for a long time like I had. But once you get into the groove, you quickly see that it is a much better software.

• Reviewed on 2020-12-17
Mudssar A.
Asst.Manager Buiness Devolpment
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-05-30

"Real Estate/Land propeety Business management with Spark"

Comments: Clients handeling record, project design, interior, size, electricity etc every information is recorded and kept in effective format and can be accessible accordingly.
I found it useful for real estate buiness devolpment , sustaining and to meet and record legal requirement.

Pros: 1 Of the best ever client handeling, estate project and walk in recorder plateform, I was very comfortable after using it, Now I dont need my dairy and PC to search for a project,agent or a client who visted project sight. Project information like maps, pictures land area every thing is recorded in effective way.
Graphics and User interface is so easy.
Reporting is available and completely as per business scenerios.

Cons: Difficult to use on mobile browser, IO/Android app is not still available. How ever in android Chrome "Set as desktop" it works well but not as in PC. No more constraints

• Reviewed on 2020-05-30
iOS Developer
  • Reviewed on 2021-02-25

"Convenient mail manager"

Comments: In general, I am satisfied and am not going to try something else yet.

Pros: I love the way Spark categorizes emails, which was one of the main reasons I chose it. It also works better than the native Mail app on macOS, which has been buggy lately and has started to annoy me. And even better than the Mail app on iOS, which has problems with push notifications when using gmail. I also like the design, ease of use, and many useful settings and functions. One more cool feature is the postponement of the letter for another time.

Cons: I do not even know. The only thing that I did not manage to do filtering letters, I delegated it to gmail.

• Reviewed on 2021-02-25
May G.
faculty
Education Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-01-14

"Using Spark in Class"

Comments: It is easy to use and very productive.

Pros: Spark is very easy to use and it is very useful in class because it help students to use pictures and music and express their thoughts, you can type on the pictures and insert them in Spark. The teachers can use it in class and engage students in a conversation or presentation.

Cons: I think I like everything about it. it is direct and not complicated .

• Reviewed on 2020-01-14
Amy H.
UX+UI Designer
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-04-16

"Super simple UI and interface, simplifies processes"

Pros: The previous solution I had in place was very manual and allowed for a lot of room for error and a lot of leads to fall off due to lack of clear process. Spark has really refined this for me and allows me to better manage and maintain relations and lead magnets. Content is easy to sort and manage, great pricing structure. Clean UI and user experience makes Spark ahead of other solutions

Cons: There could be better integrations with other software and better scheduling tools. The phone version could also be improved to work better with on the go usage

• Reviewed on 2021-04-16
Head Teacher
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-08-07

"Mac Only"

Comments: Nothing special. It's an average email client.

Pros: It's simple interface is useful for navigation.

Cons: It's not yet cross-platform and it my boss is pushing to use it elsewhere.

• Reviewed on 2020-08-07
Amy N.
Early Childhood Educator
Education Management, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2021-02-09

"Spark Mail App is the BEST"

Comments: I'm a Getting Things Done fan and Spark helps me stay organized and save time when dealing with email.

Pros: I started using Spark because my husband suggested it, but I didn't expect it to be anything special. I was SO wrong! First, I love the appearance and ability to customize. I'm a visual person and being able to choose folder colors, background, etc, makes it more appealing to me. Second, it's super simple to organize my email. I can create folders and sub-folders, rearrange them, color code them, and decide which to always have visible and which to hide. I can even have different ones visible on the phone app than the desktop app. Third, I love Schedule, Remind, and Snooze because I can schedule emails to pop back into my Inbox when I need them so I don't have to rely on To Do lists or my memory. My husband and I use Share instead of sending emails back and forth because it's easier to keep track of the conversation. There are lots of other great features, but these are the ones I use most.

Cons: My only complaint (and it's a minor one) is that I can't change the color of some of the folders (Spam, Outbox, etc.)

• Reviewed on 2021-02-09
Anthony B.
Sales Team Lead
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2017-11-29

"Streamlined my processes much more streamlined and organized"

Pros: - How user friendly the platform is. It's just plain intuitive
- DocuSign integration helped us complete transactions much quicker
- Built in reporting function gives me the insight that I need
- The support from the Spark team

Cons: - No mobile app.However, understandable with the amount of updates and the platform works and scales fine for tablet and mobile devices anyways

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2017-11-29
Michael M.
  • Reviewed on 2021-04-01

"Spark CRM"

Comments: My overall experience, though short, is really good. This software is good for a small and upcoming family business to handle all those details for me whilst concentrating on what is really important.

Pros: From the brief time I have had to use its software, it comes in quite handy when dealing with managing sales, marketing and new development real estate and digital contracts. It also provides marketing and customer relationship management tools.

Cons: I have not yet found anything that I could really criticise as a con.

• Reviewed on 2021-04-01