• Overall

About Zoho Sprints

Zoho Sprints is an agile project management tool that helps Scrum teams to plan, track and always be ready for change.

Learn more about Zoho Sprints

Product Rating

Product Rating

Countries

Countries

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Zoho Sprints before?

Ed K.
Owner in U.S.
Internet, 2-10 Employees

Zoho Sprints Does a Great Job Managing Service Projects

5 7 months ago

Comments: We like the simplicity of the interface and the ease in how we can have staff get trained on the tool. If the tool gets in the way of the project, we get rid of it. So far, we're very happy in how easy it was for people to get involved in the tool.

Pros:

One of the biggest problems we have is that we have software developers, writers, and graphic designers coming together to support a single project. We've found that Sprints uses an easy format so the tool doesn't become an impediment to managing projects that include multiple disciplines.

Cons:

The free version doesn't work for us. We have finite resources and a growing pool of projects, so we use Epics to manage how resources are used across multiple projects and sprints. Not using Epics makes management much more difficult.

Uldis V.
Uldis V.
IT Project program manager in Latvia
Program Development, 11-50 Employees

Intuitive software with good feature to price ratio

5 last year

Pros:

The main advantage - easy integrates with projects and zoho desks.

Cons:

No option to manage more than one project in one scrum board

Wendy W.
Manager in Ireland

Great

5 10 months ago

Comments: Really good!

Pros:

For sprint based projects, it’s about the simplest software but with robust reporting.

Cons:

It would be great to see a timeline feature.

Stephanie L.
Product Manager in U.S.

Transitioning off of Google Sheets

5 2 years ago

Comments: It has been much easier to see an overview of our tasks and defects, then it was on Google Sheets.

Pros:

The ability to easily turn feed messages into a work item is amazing! Also the integration with Zoho Desk and many other apps is very valuable.

Cons:

I loved the Zoho Learning beta version, and would have liked to use it, however it does not in any way integrate with Zoho Sprints. I feel that perhaps it should so development or marketing knowledge transfers can be pulled from within Sprints.

Walter G.
Program Development Manager in U.S.
Education Management, 2-10 Employees

Zoho Projects-Sprints integration

4 2 years ago

Comments: Very limited experience; however, the team loved the Zoho Projects-Sprints integration.

Pros:

The ability to use a hybrid approach by integrating the waterfall methodology and the more flexible Agile approach is the best of the latest updates to the Zoho Projects/Sprints.

Cons:

As of now, we like everything in Zoho Sprints and Project.

Martin P.
Owner in U.S.
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Looking for a great project software...and found it

5 2 years ago

Comments: So far the product is really nice. It has several integrations and they're very easy to setup.

Pros:

It was easy to use and easy to set up. We were us and running in less than 30 minutes.

Cons:

Moving backlog items to the current sprint is a little confusing.

Nikhil S.
Nikhil S.
Project Manager in India

Cost effective solution for smaller teams

4 4 months ago

Pros:

The reports and dashboard are awesome. Import from JIRA also really helped

Cons:

The role profile options are too much in detail and time consuming to understand and choose.

CTO in U.S.

User Experience is more than slapping together hodge-podge of few screens!! Zoho Sprints FAILS!!!

1 3 years ago

Comments: TWO THUMBS DOWN!! Who is such an idiot that came up with a concept of a "Global View" concept - an Icon that you have to click simply to access your completed sprints/workitems - that too ungrouped dumped in front of you??? Honestly, Zoho - being such a large corporation, I put so much value into your brand when I picked your Sprints. Your CEO should read and try creating and managing one project himself/herself - NOT WATCH A DEMO as a passive audience member - I would be curious to see how many in the senior leadership of this product called Zoho Sprints remain in their job at end of that experience of creating and managing a single project with multiple sprints! How hard can be creation of a user interface that guides user through... - Creation and management of EPICs, associate work items and sprints, and print meaningful reports for a given EPIC?
- Listing all sprints together - and marking completed/canceled/upcoming/active sprints as such? And allow user to click through and access all of the details of that selected sprint? And allow user to generate a meaningful summary and detailed reports for that sprint?
- Allowing you to generate a project-level report that includes all Epics, Sprints, Work Items reflected in there at summary or detailed level based on who the user is.
Also, I don't think permissions work correctly: I have someone in my team as "Manager" but he can't see any of the completed items in the "Global View", but I can as an Admin??????

Pros:

Positive First impression is the only positive note I can make on this software. During my free trial, I got carried away with pretty look of this application and charts/dashboards etc., and signed up for a year long Professional contract. BIG MISTAKE!

Cons:

These developers are like a fresh kids out of some d-School, who have no clue that people need to be able to access their data efficiently at a later point after data was entered into this thing that leads it to ABYSS of no-where land! There are plenty of pretty looking charts that DO NOT ALLOW click-throughs for further details. AND Literally, there are no printable reports in the system - a chart is not a report! And exported Excel spreadsheet with hodge-podge of my data slapped together is not a report either, my friend! There is literally NO CONSISTENT WAY of creating/accessing your Sprints.

Zoho Sprints Response

3 years ago

We’re really sorry to see that our product did not meet your expectations. This is certainly not a situation we want to see our customers in. Thank you for sharing what you went through in great detail. We read your feedback carefully and feel we can address them. Let us take them one by one. 1. Purpose of Global View All the info we show in the beginning is just a starting point. You can filter, search, and sort within this to drill down to the information you want. The enterprise plan also has a custom-view-tab where you can customise based on one or more criteria. You can then save these custom views you created for quick access later. 2. User interface that guides through Epics module There is indeed such an interface. Through six different steps, it takes you through all you can do with epics. And it fires up just after you create your first epic. If this is disabled, you can view it any time by clicking the ‘help tour’ icon at the bottom right bar. The same option is available not just in this module but across the product. 3. List all sprints We are working on making the sprint counters in the dashboard clickable, which would let you view this. An update we are planning for the custom view should show you the same info here also. 4. Detailed reports Please check if you’ve seen all these reports. In the reports module, burn up and burn down are shown by default for sprints. However, this can be changed to show the same info for epics. Additionally, we also have an epic progress report. You can view a sprint level dashboard, by clicking the ‘view details’ button next to the sprint name on the board module. Custom sprint-wise reports and dashboards are ‘work in progress’ and we can let you know as soon as they are ready. All our existing reports are, and future reports will be, printable. 5. Project level report of all sub-items As mentioned in point 1, you can drill down to this by filtering from the global view. And you need not do this everytime - you can save this view to get to it quickly. 6. Manager not able to see all info in global view The manager is probably looking under the ‘My View' tab in the default view. The purpose of this view is to see just his or her own items. The manager can see all items in all the sprints he or she is part of by choosing the appropriate criteria in the custom view. 7. Click through reports We do provide click throughs wherever applicable. However, some reports aggregate info from several views, so we cannot provide a click through here. In reports that show past activity, again, we cannot provide click throughs as the underlying data may have changed over time. If you feel we have missed a clickthrough where it is possible, do let us know the specific case and we will add it ASAP. I would like to share that the team that built this product also built Zoho Projects, a project management platform that has been around for over 10 years. They have spent these years developing domain expertise, honing the product and improving everything that adds to the customer experience. So it follows that the experience you had is something we are determined to change. We would like to speak with you on a call to learn more from you, walk you through these features and do our best to meet your needs. Please get in touch with us by mailing to [email protected]

Jorge luis C.
Director in Mexico

Great Product

5 last year

Comments: We are making a company enhancement project as our first Sprints Aproach, and doing it with Sprints it's a great help

Pros:

It complies with the Sprint Methodology, so it's easier to implement it to our firsts projects using it, it would be an excellent tool

Cons:

As always, every great job, requires a lot of effort, but it's worth it

Anand P.
Director in U.K.
Design, 2-10 Employees

Easy to use collaborative sprint tool

4 last year

Comments: I have been using Jira for very long and this tool is really elegant and meets most of my requirements

Pros:

Zoho sprint has a simple dashboard interface with many features integrated together.

Cons:

No, I am still to try many things on this tool

Rick W.
eCommerce Development Manager in U.S.
Business Supplies & Equipment, 201-500 Employees

Great Jira alternative

4 last year

Comments: We need to replace Jira which is expensive and bloated. Add ons cost too much. Zoho Sprints is just about a feature-to-feature replacement for Jira.

Pros:

* Easy to use * Familiar interface * Feature rich * Quick, intuitive interface * Great reports

Cons:

* No kanban board * Settings organization not as easy

Damian D.
CTO in U.S.
Semiconductors, 2-10 Employees

My experience with Zoho Sprints

5 2 years ago

Comments: Ease of use. Better solution than JIRA and has all the fundamentals for running a small and effective Scrum team.

Pros:

Ease of use.Better solution than JIRA and has all the fundamentals for running a small and effective Scrum team.

Cons:

Could be a little more intuitive when creating backlogs and Sprints.

Sumiyabat A.
Product Owner in Mongolia
Education Management, 2-10 Employees

Perfect for sprint

4 2 years ago

Pros:

I've been leading agile team with three members. As a product owner, I liked the connection between product backlog and sprint board.

Cons:

Compared to other project management softwares, the user interface design seemed little dull.

Joseph G.
President in U.S.
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees

I love using Zoho Sprints

5 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Very easy to use and support is excellent.

Pros:

The ease of use. The amount of features that my team are able to use.

Cons:

There has been nothing that we found negatively.

Siddhesh N.
Siddhesh N.
CEO in India

Good product with best pricing

5 4 months ago

Comments: Satified with performance and feartures

Pros:

Our main point to shift from Jira is the scale pricing.

Cons:

UI could be done better and settings features as well. Some settings are difficult to find.

Senior Investigations Analyst in U.S.
Retail, 10,000+ Employees

Quick and easy way to coordinate

5 4 years ago

Pros:

My team was charged with developing a new version of the software that we use on a day to day basis and so we not only needed to coordinate with our own internal team members but also external contractors and software developers. Zoho Sprints is fast and great for use on mobile phones (at least, on iPhone). Clean and manageable as well, which is we we kept using it for 2 years.

Cons:

It would be nice if the file sharing feature were more robust as it is rather limited. It also take a while to upload/download files from different projects.

Edwin R.
Dev Manager in Mexico

Good tool

4 last year

Pros:

it's a good devtool, the interface is nice and the user experience is good

Cons:

I need to publish the dashboard with my clients and I can´t do that

Product Manager in India
Education Management, 51-200 Employees

Zoho Sprints Review

4 4 months ago

Pros:

Ease of use and the template that allows us to follow Scrum mostly as-is. We create a product backlog, add Epics to the product backlog, break down the epic into smaller user stories. Once stories are identified, we can prioritize them as per their importance, allowing us to choose the number of stories that the team can pull up in the sprint backlog.

Cons:

Does now allow to restore individually deleted items. You can only restore a project and not other items. Other items get deleted permanently.

Tarak D.
CTO in India

Good Product

5 5 months ago

Pros:

simple UI, easy to use, as what we expected

Cons:

reports can be better. wanted more options

Jose M.
Developer in Brazil
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees

So far it seems to be an interesting alternative to Jira

4 7 months ago

Comments: sounds good, but I need more time to decide if I'm going to migrate

Pros:

It's for agile teams The cost is excellent Cool appearance Very complete

Cons:

I was unable to import everything I had on Jira, the story point estimate was not imported, so I don't get my reporting history when migrating to Sprints

Nino S.
Head of ICT infrastructure support in Croatia
Pharmaceuticals, 501-1,000 Employees

Tested it and liked it

5 6 months ago

Comments: it was really good

Pros:

Its simple to use, and if you have a lot of users that aren't that good in getting grips with new softwares this is a thing to use

Cons:

there are some silly constraints but nothing critical. One of is that we would like to add consultans to team but we can't as they don't have the same domain.

Tutesy A.
HR Manager in India

The best project management software

5 last month New

Comments: Zoho sprints are really useful to manage multiple projects at the same time with the ease of tracking time, tasks, users. Had really a good overall experience with Zoho sprints and decided to go ahead with this.

Pros:

Project management, time tracking, scrum, task management, testing

Cons:

Time tracking report and integration with other software

Avinash S.
CEO & Founder in India

"Best Integrated PMP tool at one go"

5 9 months ago

Pros:

I like complete integration with mails to access this application. It way easy setup then other SAAS products out their. I kinda implemented this software for end to end project management.

Cons:

Title bit complex to track board & sprint board. All user have to added twice or thrice.

Kiran C.
CTO in India

Simplified our project management in a big way!

5 last year

Pros:

Its very simple to use, especially creating an epic, story, task etc.

Cons:

I found an issue based on the domain (.in) and (.com). I tried to invite a friend who registered in different domain and we spend lot of time figuring out both should be in same domain to get invitation.

Renny A.
Renny A.
Product Designer in Venezuela
11-50 Employees

Zoho Sprints is a tool that understands the trials and changes a project can have.

4 3 years ago

Comments: It made an easy transition to the agile methodology for my team.

Pros:

Zoho really adopts the product backlog methodology, and embraces mid-project changes. You can simply create a prioritized list of tasks and move them on to your current sprint as there priorities change, building what matters for your stakeholders.

Cons:

Reports are nice but all tho they can be helpful at times they can also be vague and not answer the questions you have about your teams performance.