Zoho Desk Reviews

4.5 (1,922) Write a Review!

About Zoho Desk

Put customer service at the heart of your company. Make customers happier, agents more empowered, and your business healthier.

Learn more about Zoho Desk

Pros:

The integration between other Zoho tools, blueprint capabilities with building workflow, ease of assigning tickets to techs, remote access option directly through the tickets.

Cons:

No alerts to end user when the ticket is passed from one agent to the next.

Zoho Desk ratings

4.4
4.3
4.5
4.5

8.5/10

Zoho Desk has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 1,922 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Zoho Desk before?

Filter reviews (1,922)

Shayla
Shayla
Human Resources Specialist in US
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great internal and customer communication

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: To keep tabs on the many ways in which people have reached out to us with questions about our bespoke products—email, phone, and even in-person—we have implemented a ticketing system in Zoho Desk. We have a long way to go until we fully integrate the system, but so far, what we've seen, we like what we see.

Pros:

When it comes to managing a single or multiple businesses, ZohoDesk is the best option because of how easy it makes everything. There is a lot of flexibility and structure in the administration of the many divisions.

Cons:

One possible drawback is that there is no desktop client. You still need a desktop app version, no matter how polished the webapp is. An additional minor tweak would be to enable the merging of requests by choosing all departments.

Shivam
Executive in India
Staffing & Recruiting, Self Employed

The best Ticket dealing with stage that is a business fundamental device"

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Many highlights and various ways of communicating with potential client base. As a web engineer, coordinating it into my site was shockingly simple and smooth. We see a ton of potential for smoothing out our deals cycle decreasing information section errands while having the option to arrive at additional clients consistently, without the requirement for a meddlesome contact structure and call that a ton of the more youthful customers are staying away from in these business sectors.

Pros:

There is no Work area application for Zoho Work area, a vital missing element. The alternate route symbol for Late things might have been set better, perhaps in the top header menu rather than in the footer. The footer menu should be more noticeable, as it is unrecognizable on more modest size screens.

Cons:

The easy to use android and IOS applications are one of the most outstanding elements of Zoho Work area, which I like the most. Different highlights which I likewise respect are-It furnishes a basic gadget code with a couple of snaps once you choose to coordinate it with your site or application; you can undoubtedly follow your tickets in general and specialists from the dashboard interface; you can embed labels with each pass to bunch them into explicit classifications for examination and investigating.

Jeff
VP in US

do not recommend

1.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: As I mentioned in cons, support is horrible and they need to focus on getting current modules working without bugs rather then what additional modules they can create to charge people for. I be happy when our company finally pulls the trigger and goes with another vendor.

Pros:

Pros-It does work with Zoho CRM and logs tickets in CRM

Cons:

Zoho on a whole I would not recommend. Support is terrible. we are on our 4th consultant as a good certified zoho consultant is hard to find. Zoho CRM and Desk are full of bugs, they constantly change the way things work and stuff break and they can't explain why. they finally fixed in desk where when a client rates the service it would reopen a ticket and then we would close a ticket and customer would get a rate our service again and if they did it re-opened the ticket. It got fixed but we still see it happen again but just less frequently. very common for a response to a exisiting doesn't get linked to the current ticket so a new ticket is opened. I could go on and on and zoho CRM is worse.

Amit
Digital Marketer in India

Fully ticketing and best helpdesk application system - Great Value for Great Features

Comments: Overall, I found the Zoho Desk user interface to be great. It's easy to navigate and create tickets, which saved me a lot of time and effort. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a good ticketing system.

Pros:

We were looking for a ticketing solution that could help us manage customer enquiries, document and collaborate communication, as well as track and resolve customer issues. Zoho Desk is the perfect solution for our customer success team. It's integration with other Zoho products such as Contacts and Calendar, has really streamlined how we interact with our customers. Zoho Desk has a huge list of features, making it very configurable to our specific business needs. The price is very competitive, making it an excellent value.

Cons:

It can be frustrating when we can't find the right functionality or how to implement it, so it would be helpful if advanced features were more accessible or if there were tips on how to use them. However, sometimes companies choose to only make these available at higher pricing tiers.

Dan
IT Manager in UK
Renewables & Environment, 51-200 Employees

Shines above other products we had

5.0 last month New

Comments: An awe-inspiring tool that allows us to use it in so many ways, as a helpdesk, as a tasks manager, and as a dispatch.It does well to do most of what other providers give you for very little cash.

Pros:

It is easy to use, easy to deploy and easy for non-technical staff to get on board.The excellent mobile app allows for easy remote work.Mobile app support biometrics.

Cons:

The email setup was clunky a few years ago, but better now.MFA is limited to a few suppliers.

Alain Mukanuna
ICT Consultant in Burkina Faso
International Trade & Development, 5,001-10,000 Employees

A Comprehensive and Feature-Rich Help Desk Solution: Zoho Desk

5.0 last week New

Comments: Overall, Zoho Desk is a great help desk solution that is well worth the investment. It is packed with features that make managing customer support a breeze. It has great reporting and analytics tools to help us better understand our customers' needs.

Pros:

Zoho Desk is an incredibly intuitive and user-friendly help desk solution that makes managing customer support incredibly easy. It's well organized and has a variety of features that allow us to customize our support operations. The reporting and analytics tools are incredibly helpful in understanding customer needs.

Cons:

Zoho Desk can be a bit overwhelming with all of its features and options. It can be difficult to keep track of all the different tasks and settings. Additionally, some of the features can be a bit confusing to use.

Jimmy
Jimmy
Legal Counsel in Kenya
Food & Beverages, 10,000+ Employees

The Best Customer Service Software, Zoho Desk

5.0 last month New

Comments: My experience everytime is a good one. I love it all over again when I use Zoho Desk every day of the week

Pros:

Zoho Desk creates a timely communication channel where without delays communication is sent to the right people, this has helped my business get more clients as they are happy they dont have to wait for long to get any help they may require. Its customizable. Zoho Desk is cloud based which is very strong and I have never experienced any challenge with data issue. Its inexpensive comparing to other funtionless softwares. Easy to generate customer ticketing. It has a live chat feature which is really helpful to sort customers queries in real time. Zoho Desk integrates seamlessly with other Zoho products. Its pretty easy to asign tasks to agents. Its easy to see all tickets statuses.

Cons:

No drawbacks. I like the entire funtionality and It can only get better and I’m here for all that. I reccomend it to all that wants to take Customer service to a whole new level

Patricia
Patricia
Administrative Assistant in US

Elevate customer support with Zoho Desk

5.0 last month New

Comments: Zoho Desk is a highly regarded customer service platform that can help businesses streamline their support processes and improve the overall customer experience. But it is important to note that the cost of the platform and the learning curve associated with setting it up and customizing it to a business's specific needs may be drawbacks for some users.

Pros:

Zoho Desk includes robust reporting and analytics capabilities that allow businesses to track their customer service performance and identify areas for improvement and includes automation features that can help businesses streamline their customer service processes, such as automated responses and workflows. This can help save time and improve efficiency.

Cons:

I find that the platform has a steep learning curve and requires a significant amount of time and effort to set up and customize to their specific needs. Some users may find that the cost of Zoho Desk can be a drawback, as it is a subscription-based service that may not be affordable for all businesses, which is not our case.

Aditya
Aditya
Software Engineer in India
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Great IT Task Management Software

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: My overall experience with Zoho Desk has been positive. The software is easy to use and provides a comprehensive view of all IT tasks, making it easier for me to manage them. It also offers powerful reporting capabilities so I can quickly get an overview of task statuses. The only downside is that the setup process can take some time, but once it's done, it works great!

Pros:

I liked the fact that this software provides a comprehensive view of all IT tasks, allowing users to easily keep track of them. It also makes it easy to assign tasks, set deadlines, monitor progress, and review completed work. Additionally, it offers powerful reporting capabilities to quickly get an overview of task statuses.

Cons:

I didn't like the fact that it can be a bit complex to set up and configure. Additionally, there are some features that seem to be missing, such as the ability to collaborate more easily with other users.

Sanjeet
Sanjeet
software developer in India

Best helpdesk software for any organization

5.0 last month New

Pros:

This is one of the most reliable software for customer support. It has some of the most amazing features like I can contact with the customers through multiple channels for example emails, calls etc. also automated emails is a great feature, with the help of this I can send emails to my customers if there is any new offer.

Cons:

I didn't find any cons so far for this product.

Umang
Sr Director Data and Systems in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees

One of the best investments for our organization

Comments: Great - and their customer service is great as well.

Pros:

We got this software after using another vendor for about two years. During that time we learned what our needs were and had Zoho Desk on our shortlist. The criteria that we used was: + Easily integrate into the Knowledge Base (KB) + KB easily integrates into tickets + Tickets can be handled by multiple departments and permissions can be restricted to those departments + Single Sign On (SSO) integration for customers + A robust API + ASAP(TM?) integration that we can dump onto our website, which allows us to point directly to a particular page in the KB + A good mobile app (I personally use it on the iPhone) + Customizable reporting ~ A semi-workaround to integrate with Github (via Zoho Project) We're looking forward to Guided Conversations that's in development right now We look forward to additional releases

Cons:

It can sometimes get too bloated on your browser because it has a lot of data under the hood, and search can be finicky at times - but it's quite manageable. The above would not impact me choosing this platform again.

Peter
Peter
Co-Owner in US

Great on its own, OUTSTANDING when synced with Zoho CRM

Pros:

The integration with Zoho CRM is game-changing. It's so simple to set up and gives our Sales + Customer Service teams complete transparency into what the other is doing. It's really intuitive — of all the Zoho apps, Desk is the best for ease-of-use and straightforward UI. I like it even more than Zendesk. Powerful automation features. Love the customer portal + knowledge base, we use it every day. Nice little features like snippets or copy-pasting knowledge base articles mean that ticket response is a breeze.

Cons:

Sometimes some of the default email templates can be a little bit funky, but that was an easy fix.

Johnny
Principal consult in Canada
Telecommunications, 2-10 Employees

Zoho Service desk

Comments: Overall, it is a good starter product and is helpful but a lot of tweaking is needed and the product offering is geared to pull you towards needing the Pro package. One day I may choose that but wish I could have a vanity URL for email now with a one time fee.

Pros:

I like the options that are available. The templates and features are great. I wish I could pay a one time fee to have a vanity domain instead of needing the pro package. Support is normally pretty good.

Cons:

Complicated to setup and training is required.

Director in Netherlands
Legal Services, Self Employed

My office manager my secretary and my bodyguard

Comments: I give it the highest rate when it comes to all dimension above and whats not mention above I was in a different level before I start using the whole desk so I’m highly recommending it to others and I really can count on it

Pros:

I haven’t find any other service provider in this field that can give you this privacy and security do your work ideas financial statements bla bla bla… ZOHO Legend

Cons:

No list with Zoho is the 99% secure and privacy service provide

Abe
Abe
Tech Director in US

A smooth transition

Comments: Very honestly, Zoho appears to be a good CRM. I have neither huge successes nor disappointments with it, which is a good place to be for something used regularly: no big surprises either way. We use it to manage our leads, projects, and legal details - it does the job well.

Pros:

Zoho is comprehensive in terms of functionality as a CRM. It was easy enough to transition as a user from our previous CRM, with a lot of familiarity in terms of the set up and workflows. We really like the 'transitions' functionality, which allows us to have required fields at different stages of the process. This is helping us maintain data accuracy and input rates.

Cons:

The search functionality can be confusing within objects (it feels more natural to search within the filter pane that pops up, rather than go back into the search view). There are a lot of options when it comes to filtering and permissions which can cause some roadblocks, though that may be user error too!

Amira
Site Architect in Jordan
Construction, 1,001-5,000 Employees

An ideal tool to achieve the best tracking and interaction with customer requests

Comments: Zoho Desk has enabled us to interact in an innovative way with customers and increased the cooperation of team members to ensure that all open tickets are closed and all inquiries are answered in the specified times and without delay, which raised the level of satisfaction of our customers with the rapid response to them.

Pros:

I appreciate the ease of use and ease of setting up operations in Zoho Desk, as it makes everything go smoothly and the staff can also be in harmony with each other when performing jobs. I love the design of the customer portal, where you find all the information, as well as requests and pending tasks, as well as the dates required to be completed with it. I also love the communication channels that Zoho Desk provides, which keeps the work team connected at all times and under all circumstances. I also like the capabilities that Zoho Desk provides, which also enables customers to easily know the status of their orders, which enhances customer confidence in the organization in general.

Cons:

It is not a lot of negative or complicated matters, as it is easy to enable all members of the work team to use it optimally. I really appreciate the very helpful support provided by the Zoho Desk team as well as their regular email guides, which have been instrumental in simplifying things and making the best use of the system.

Carleton
Business Systems Analyst in Canada
Law Enforcement Software, 501-1,000 Employees

Lots of Features, Solid Performance

Comments: Overall experience is positive but not perfect. I would recommend Zoho as a serious option for most mid size organizations. Their support is hit and miss, just depends on who you get but they are continuously releasing new versions and have an active support line.

Pros:

Our company has been using Zoho for numerous products including this one for the better part of 7 years. Overall we are quite happy with it and the feature set is very large, almost too large at times. It can truly be configured to accommodate a number of business processes. The amount of customization is really endless as well.

Cons:

The UI has always been a bit clunky for me. It's something that you can get used to quickly but I feel like it could be better. They are continuously trying to improve it but it still lacking other comparable options in the industry. Also, depending on the scope and size of you IT Support team it can be too much in terms of options and functions whereby a team ends up only using about 10-20% of the actually capabilities of the system.

Director Of Ecommerce in US
Machinery, 51-200 Employees

Great alternative to Zendesk

Comments: Overall the Zoho Desk platform has been a good move for us. We switched from using Zendesk and have not looked back since. There are tools in Desk that you can import your Zendesk info to aid in migration to make it almost seamless. As with any other tech platform made for larger scales of users, there are some things that are frustrating because that is not how we want to do it. But the system has enough features to be able to work around those frustrations and continue with the process.

Pros:

In our organization we use several products from the Zoho suite, so the biggest pro for us was integration. Other features that were notably positive were custom domain mapping, converting tickets to articles in the knowledge base, suggested articles for agents, and of course the robust rules and macros that can be set up for the account to automate as many repetitive tasks as possible.

Cons:

While most items were pretty intuitive to setup, I do feel that some of the documentation was pretty sparse and sometimes hard to find. Also having to bump up to the highest tier plan just to be able to integrate with all of the Zoho services we utilize was a bit frustrating. I could see not letting free accounts do this, but doubling the cost/agent just to fully integrate with your services that we already pay separately for was pretty disappointing.

Jayash
Director in US

Good Support Software if you are in Zoho Eco-system

Comments: Nice but not best just because of poor support.

Pros:

The ability to upload Knowledge Base and have it sync to Sales IQ chat into our website chat bot, along with ASAP feature that helps in giving help documentation within the website, and also the ability to integrate WhatsApp support (beta),

Cons:

Zoho Support, oh god they are too slow :-( in resolving a single query.

Shamyal
MTO in Pakistan
Used the Software for: Not provided

So far my experience using the CRM module was satisfactory. I found the ticket management system wel

Pros:

Can be integrated with other CRM platforms and Can customize and design different features, apps, taps, fields and forms. Providing a customizable platform, this can be mutated whenever the need arises. Responsive website can detect and respond to device need as required, which means flexibility of mobile platforms is available and will provide ease to mobile operators. Role based user based and field level security available, which will allow the agent to choose and select who can see what aspects of the tickets and how. Round robin task allocation is also available which can direct a task to agents equally as task are received. Customizable knowledge base and distance learning options available which will reduce training time and allow users to train as they go.

Cons:

Workflow configuration can be developed, which allows the agent to develop a pre-determined flow for generated tickets. The workflow is flexible and adjustable. Ticket assignment and delay escalation available. Allows for accountability for assigned tickets. And upward forwarding of task if it breaches the stipulated time limits. Multiple attachments can be added to each ticket, allowing for greater description of the task assigned. Taskforce can be maintained involving agent, Area manager, and technician. This can help in perforation of tasks and duties and quick customer response. Customers can be allowed to view tickets related to their sites, and view the status of resolution of their tickets. This will discourage the customers to directly contact their area managers and wasting their time. Customers can provide feedback and acknowledgment of their tickets.

Nicholas
Software Support Technician in US

Really like Zoho and their offers, it's a good software for the money spent

Comments: Organized information for supporting my customer and having their information on hand for any situation that might arise.

Pros:

I use Zoho Desk every day of the week Mon-Fri on my desktop at work and the app on the weekends to monitor my queue. Overall, this is a solid ticketing system for support issues for my customers since we are an email driven company. It's very organized and is updating all the time that includes new features and performance increases.

Cons:

One of the cons I have, is their support team is a bit on the slow side when it comes to responses. This could be that their policies way different then my companies but we least respond in under 24 hours. The other con is their ability to understand what you are trying to describe to them for help. Their forums are a better resource than their support email.

Blake
COO in Canada

Couldn't live without it!

Comments: Fantastic, very happy with the product and the support.

Pros:

Cons:

There is very little that I dislike about the tool. The only think I would say could be improved would be to add a tech calendar built in.

Eamonn
Customer UX Lead in Ireland
Financial Services Software, 11-50 Employees

Mamanging customer growth and issues with Zoho Desk.

Comments: Solving customer issues and recording solutions so they can be searched and shared on the Kb if the problem occurs again.

Pros:

The ticketing interface and merging of tickets

Cons:

The SAML setup is not as easy to integrate as expected.

Amar Singh
IT Head in India

Easy and Management for Helpdesk and ITSM

Comments: Great

Pros:

This is one of trusted and having bunch of features to use this product. This is type of one stop software for many services

Cons:

From my point of view price should be less cheaper

Director of Technology in US
Logistics & Supply Chain, 51-200 Employees

Desk + Project = Nice Combo!

Pros:

After looking through a hundred or so integrated PPM, Project Management and Ticketing solutions, zoho scored best. They address most of our concerns out of the box.

Cons:

would be great to push tasks to desk from project. A unifying view of both systems would make the solution more well rounded.