About Wix

Create, manage and grow your online presence for your business, blog, store and more with Wix’s intuitive website creation platform.

Learn more about Wix

Pros:

Lots of great features: great design tools, great templates, beautiful fonts, and easy to drag and drop functions.

Cons:

Absolutely awful customer service and support when things go wrong (which they do, daily).

Wix ratings

4.4
4.2
4.2
4.3

8.1/10

Wix has an overall rating of 4.4 out 5 stars based on 8,468 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Wix before?

Filter reviews (8,468)

Mehandi I.
Mehandi I.
Director Of Research Development in India

Wix Review

5 2 months ago New

Comments: My overall experience is 50-50 with the platform, not too good not too bad. This is another good platform to start with because it is simple drag and drop with bunch of good templates to go with. Good for newbies who just started.

Pros:

The online store builder, drag and drop, online booking system, image library are my favourite features which I like the most about wix. It was not that easy integration with the existing business but we figured it out and it worked for us.

Cons:

Wix needs to improve so many things- no 1. is their customer, community support and the knowledge base. You have to wait for long hours to get customer support from them. they need to improve this part, rest is ok.

Kalina B.
Kalina B.
Freelance in U.S.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees

Wix, Your Potential Business Site Builder or No?

4 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall my experience with wix has been great. By using wix I'm eliminating business problems by being able to create professional template alternatives, providing an easy and understanding website creator, and showing products I am selling easily for customers to view and purchase if they need to. Benefits I realize I have by using Wix is that I am able to provide excellent customer service to my clients and this helps me gain a more clientele and great reviews/ratings from customers.

Pros:

Overall I really like using wix as a website builder. I believe the most impactful features wix provides is having many customized options like using artistic illustrations and templates to add to your site, you're able to have a professional logo of your own, customer support is easy to connect with, and you're able to discover new techniques that show you different ways of providing services to customers. Integrations were fairly easy for me to do with existing business processes I use like Goodle Drive, PayPal and Zapier.

Cons:

I didn't really find any features that weren't useful for any business to use when creating his website. The only issue I did have a few times was sometimes Wix lags with internet connection and can a little time to load. But this issue has only occured twice for me. As mentioned before no difficulties happened for me when integrating with existing business processes I currently use.

Jakub H.
Founder / Designer in Czechia

Messy website builder which gets everyone confused

3 2 months ago New

Comments: Since they run a full-scale campaing several years ago, we gave it a try and ended up with a site, which looked same as many other sites. That is what this tool is for. Nothing else. If you want something more special or custom - look somewhere else. The biggest pain are fonts and responsive layouts which are so common that you can basically tell that your site is running Wix just by looking at it. Maybe this is enough for some customers.

Pros:

The simplicity of launching a site is stunning. It is very straightforward and simple. It lets you edit everything the template allows you to. You can customize your site to your liking using just a mouse and images/videos but that is it.

Cons:

The interface (UI) seems to be inconsistent and makes it confusing to do things even for experienced users (webdesigners) and of course the limitations of the templates itself. Sometimes the output is just wrong and lets not start talking about semantic code or SEO which might get very messy at times.

Alternatives Considered: Webflow and Weebly

Reasons for Choosing Wix: We wanted to try how it felt and if the stuff promissed in he campaigns were right.

Switched From: Webflow, Adobe Dreamweaver, Squarespace and Weebly

Reasons for Switching to Wix: Just to test drive ti.

Yulia L.
Yulia L.
Graphic Design Specialist in U.S.

All-in-one website builder for small businesses

4 3 months ago

Comments: I've been using Wix to build websites for small businesses for about two years. So far so good, you can design beautiful and selling pages with it.

Pros:

Wix is a highly functional drag-and-drop website builder that covers most small business needs for digital presence. It has a lot of templates to start building your website with, but they are also very customizable. Wix seems to be the best for building sites on which you can sell services and appointments. It's also great for selling physical products and creating event pages. It also has in-built email marketing tools, which helps to save budget.

Cons:

Unlike WordPress, Wix is not great for building large dynamic websites or e-stores. Even though there are many plugins, you're still very limited in what you can do with Wix. The builder gets heavy and takes a lot of time to load and make changes. Besides, you cannot have many people working on the site simultaneously.

Alternatives Considered: WordPress

Reasons for Choosing Wix: Squarespace was too limited for design and didn't have many tools that Wix has.

Switched From: Squarespace

Reasons for Switching to Wix: Wix is easier to learn, especially if you have a limited budget for the website/marketing.

Pamela C.
Pamela C.
Leadership Development Coach in U.S.
Alternative Dispute Resolution, Self Employed

Wix makes my life easier

5 2 months ago New

Comments: Wix has been easy for me to use, my designer felt it was the best choice for me because I can fix errors on the spot without tearing down the site.

Pros:

I love the stability of the platform, it's there, it stays up, it works 24/7, I don't have to back it up or worry about updates that ruin my interfaces. It's all in the package.

Cons:

Things like drop-downs, integrations with Calendly, does not seem to work well with complicated integrations (multiple options)

Paul P.
Paul P.
Computer science lecturer in U.K.
Education Management, 201-500 Employees

Great application

5 3 weeks ago New

Comments: My overall experience with wix is one of learning, discovery, growth, and enjoyment.

Pros:

I really like the flexibility that wix offers me as a designer. I'm able to design every single aspect of the my websites either from scratch or from a template. The interface is intuitive and is packed full of useful features. Being able to add widgets and my own html code makes my sites truly unique to me and allows me to embed flexibility and functionality into the designs.

Cons:

Because of the complexity of the tool is can often use a lot of resources.

Alternatives Considered: Squarespace and Weebly

Reasons for Switching to Wix: The ease of managing the website designs and the speed of building the website and publishing them.

César josé R.
César josé R.
Software Developer in Peru

The perfect tool for small websites.

5 last month New

Pros:

Wix is the right tool for people who start in the world of the internet, since it allows any small business or startup to start showing itself in the digital world. It has everything you need to build a basic, customizable and pleasing at first glance website. In addition, thanks to its various subscription models, it allows the business a good flexibility in the economic issue.

Cons:

Perhaps the biggest defect of Wix is that in the long term it is not usually the best option, because every growing business begins to look for more personalized and more scalable options, a feature that in Wix is limited to a certain extent. Another drawback is the fact that one cannot properly manage their website on low-speed connections, which is why Wix is out of the question in rural areas.

Alternatives Considered: Weebly and Shopify

Reasons for Switching to Wix: At that time I was looking to create something simple and fast, and Wix offered me exactly that.

Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Founder in U.S.
Nonprofit Organization Management, Self Employed

Useful to start off

4 2 months ago New

Comments: Wix has provided an easy and affordable way to build my website.

Pros:

Wix is super easy to get started with website building and bring your website to life. I had no trouble doing my website myself and my clients have shared the same. However, I do have some background in website management and that was helpful. If you're totally a novice, it's probably best to talk with customer support to get started.

Cons:

It turns out that SEO is not as strong on Wix as other platforms like Wordpress.

Alternatives Considered: WordPress and Squarespace

Reasons for Switching to Wix: Wix was easier to use than Wordpress and cheaper than Squarespace and has the same functionalities.

Jon S.
Jon S.
Business Development in Canada

WIX - allowing you to have a professional video presence online

5 2 months ago New

Comments: Keeps the video looking professional while getting valuable analytics. I like how you can control the viewers experience with the settings outside of the video itself. For example: if you don't want them skipping ahead, you can remove that option.

Pros:

Very easy to use. Different settings are layed out logically and easy to find. Easy learning curve. Integration is easy with many options.

Cons:

I wish I could just buy it instead of subscribe.

Irfanudeen S.
Irfanudeen S.
Senior Business Development Executive in India
E-Learning, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Fix all your website and blog management issue with WIX

4 2 months ago New

Comments: I really impressed with the service offered by Wix. It is really a delightful experience to travel with Wix for my content management.

Pros:

WIX offers the best in class website creation, hosting, website management at affordable cost. It is highly user-friendly, you don't have to be a expert in web designing to create a website for your idea or business, Wix take care of all those at low service cost. The templates are captivating and they have various theme for our idea. The hosting service is also too good.

Cons:

Everything in Wix amazed me, I found no big issues or any dislikes about Wix so far. The service is also too good. But we have to pay ectra to get our desired domain, because it might under ownersship of others.

Kristen L.
Co-Founder in U.S.
Industrial Automation, 2-10 Employees

Incredible Website Building Software!

5 4 days ago New

Comments: I have overall had a very positive experience with Wix. It’s increased sales and efficiency for our small business and helped us increase our online presence and reach new customers.

Pros:

This software makes it incredibly easy to build a website for your business! As a small business, we are very thankful to have tried Wix. It has a lot of features and a very user friendly interface and design. It’s modern, straightforward, has a well developed app, and has amazing customer service. I couldn’t be happier with this software! It has beyond exceeded my expectations and helped me create a beautiful website for our small business that has helped increase our online presence and sales.

Cons:

I don’t have any complaints - it’s been amazing!

Alternatives Considered: GitHub

Reasons for Choosing Wix: Wordpress was super glitchy - especially the app! I primarily use apps and rarely have time to sit down at a computer to access our site so a good functioning app is a must.

Switched From: WordPress

Reasons for Switching to Wix: It looked a lot better - more features and better customer support!

Jana E.
Owner in U.S.
Retail, 2-10 Employees

Simple or complex, it's always beautiful!

5 2 months ago New

Comments: Wix has been a very positive experience. I also work with a rep who has been amazing. I can't see ever switching to another platform.

Pros:

As a former Creative Director, having a website that reflected the exact personality of my business was paramount. Wix has the tools, customization and power to create *exactly* what I wanted. As my business has grown, I have come to appreciate even more capabilities in e-commerce, reports, automated tasks and CRM. I like the Wix platform so much that I volunteered to create another site for a state-wide animal lost and found service. The new site had completely different features than my business site: user generated posts, links to outside programs, API incorporation from a third party. In other words, lots of techy stuff in addition to the pretty stuff. It was making this site that I truly appreciated the added capability of WIX's coding ability. I'm not an expert (far from it), but we were still able to make some fancy stuff work like a charm!

Cons:

The more I work with Wix, the more I want it to do. Sometimes the features are already added, sometimes not. The nice thing about finding a feature you want that isn't available yet is that you can up-vote it. When the feature is added, Wix let's you know. (Happy dance time!)

Christopher K.
Self Employeed in Germany
Tobacco, 11-50 Employees

The Wix Review

4 2 months ago

Comments: As I said. Being a regular entrepreneur who just wants to sell their products online. I had two options. One could hire a developer and give him enough money to build a website, or the other could learn coding to create his own website, but this is a problem. Is it takes time to learn Coding Here, WIX helped me develop a website without coding. I was able to add my product, price it on time, and track the total number of orders I received.
You can change the theme of your website if you want, so in a nutshell, using this platform has saved you a lot of money.

Pros:

It helped me when I switched to WIX, I didn't have to do anything special to perfect my website. All the tools for creating a website are already included in the platform. It was a drag-and-drop game for me. At the time, I was learning how to code (HTML, CSS, and Javascript), so their Wix helped me build the entire website. I was able to create and modify content, headers, text, colors, photos, sizes, and more. Another element I like the most is that hosting and domains are only from Wix and are automatically connected, so you don't have to buy anything from different platforms.

Cons:

I agree that this site has so many tools that it helps beginners to create very graphic or dynamic entire websites, but the site loads very slowly, and the audience bounce rate or traffic. It also has the disadvantage of being expensive. If you have an e-commerce related website as I built with Wix. Due to the bounce rate, it was producing very low leads. My traffic couldn't load my website completely, so after a while, they leave my website and jump to another website. This was a big issue for me, so I left Wix and chose WordPress. This site also has its drawbacks, which is pricing. If you need hosting or other services, the price of this platform will be a little higher than the market. As I said, after a while, I jumped to a very cheap WordPress platform. All you have to do is learn how to install WordPress on your hosting and you're ready to go.

Justin L.
Justin L.
Songwriter/Producer in U.S.
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees

Wix is the Easiest Website Builder on the the Internet

5 3 months ago

Comments: Wix was able to solve my hosting and website design issues in a user friendly website builder that solved some of my biggest hurdles on the internet. It allowed me to focus on other things that I was not able to tend to and freed up a lot of my time.

Pros:

I am not really a web designer. I have spent thousands of dollars attempting to build "the perfect website." However, I was never really happy with any of my websites and continued to search on the internet for other options. After seeing numerous commercials on TV and also raving reviews from my friends, who are also not web designers, I decided to give Wix a chance. It really changed the game for me. I was able to build my website in one day and fine tune it over time. I also love the fact that it includes free hosting. That was really something that popped out at me.

Cons:

I would like to see more 3rd party integrations. I also would like to see more tutorials on how to use the deeper functions and connect all the dots. I feel like the pricing is kind of steep but I understand that it is costly to build a website. However, since the hosting was included, I felt like it was a worth while investment to do the yearly plan.

Alternatives Considered: BigCommerce and Shopify

Reasons for Choosing Wix: It was waaaay too complicated and I needed something super simple and easy to work with. I was tired of having to learn complicated features and it was too technical.

Reasons for Switching to Wix: BigCommerce REALLLLLLY sucks. There was no easy way to navigate it and the 3rd party integrations totally sucked. Shopify took too much commission on sales and that deterred me away from using it.

self-employed in Nigeria

Review of Wix.com: Is This Website Builder Good Enough For Your Business?

4 3 months ago

Comments: I have had a generally positive experience with Wix. The website builder is easy to use and lets you create a professional-looking website without having to learn coding or design. There are a wide range of templates to choose from, and you can customize them to fit your brand. Wix also has a good selection of features, including a built-in blog, e-commerce capabilities, and social media integration. Customer support is available via phone, email, or live chat. Overall, Wix is a good option for small businesses who want to create a website without hiring a developer.

Pros:

There are many website builders on the market, but Wix is one of the most popular. It has a user-friendly platform that makes it easy for anyone to create a website. Plus, there are many templates to choose from, and you can also create a custom design. Wix also offers a wide range of features, including SEO tools, eCommerce capabilities, and social media integrations. And if you need help creating or updating your website, Wix has a support team that is available 24/7.

Cons:

I didn't like the fact that I couldn't change the font style or size.

Thomas S.
CEO in U.S.
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees

Wix: A great option for building your online website.

4 3 months ago

Comments: My overall experience with Wix has been a positive one. I have been able to put together a web page that truly embodies the spirit of my business and also manage all the details of my work in a streamlined manner that I haven't found anywhere else.

Pros:

Wix offers a large variety of styles, services, and integrations in a way that is simple and more effective than its competitors. I love that I can manipulate my web page however I want and key features like bookings, event management, and detailed layouts help your work stand out from the rest and you don't need to be an expert in coding to do it. This software is very intuitive and user friendly in a space that can be very overwhelming.

Cons:

The only thing I like least about this software is the lack of flexibility when it comes to website resizing. With webpages being viewed on a variety of screen sizes, it would be amazing to be able to manage page and text breakpoints within Wix without having to switch to EditorX. Which is another editor a part of Wix but more expensive.

Alternatives Considered: WordPress and Squarespace

Reasons for Choosing Wix: More customizable features.

Switched From: Squarespace

Reasons for Switching to Wix: Wix offered competitive pricing for the features it delivers that alternative products lacked.

Alfredo S.
Founder in Mexico
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 Employees

Great easy to use platform but be wary of its "Low Cost", most additional basic features will cost

5 4 months ago

Comments: If you're coming from another platform such as wordpress or creating your first website for your business or personal use, this is a god send. Just be careful to understand all the right features for you, what you need, so you don't end up with a plan that is 5x what you would've planned initially. It gets out of control really fast. Other than that, it's a pretty reliable platform for novice users and want a site that looks more professional.

Pros:

I found the whole wix platform and ecosystem easy to use, tightly integrated and with a simple user experience. Setting up a website, modifying it and publishing is quite straightforward. There are a vast number of templates, and the editing features are very easy to use for non coders or non graphic designer. You can move around elements and change sizes with ease.

Cons:

Pretty much any additional and sometimes necessary feature needs an upgrade, so it can become easily a "not so cheap" option. It's really a trade off but not the one you enjoy doing. The customer support is lacking to non existant, so if you never run into any questions or problems, you're going to be fine. But the moment you have a problem that needs an answer, it's not an enjoyable experience. They do have a quite robust FAQ and help guide, but in my experience it doesn't cover a lot of ground on average issues that may arise.

Alternatives Considered: Webflow

Reasons for Choosing Wix: Updating anything on wordpress is a design nightmare, changing templates is impossible since it'll misconfigure anything, and then you have the extra cost of having to pay for a server. I just don't think wordpress is a friendly solution for noncoders and nondesigners, it's not for your average joe

Reasons for Switching to Wix: Price

Naadir A.
freelancer in South Africa
Apparel & Fashion, Self Employed

Wix, the important first step toward building your own brand...

4 4 months ago

Comments: Wix is an exceptional entry into the world of web design. it is expressive enough to allow users a personalized experience and not overwhelming for those just finding their feet in this aspect. however as your knowledge and understanding grows, Wix can prove limiting.

Pros:

When i began using Wix i absolutely LOVED the ease at which i made the website look and feel like my own. Customization is very unique and great fun when starting out. Wix is excellent at opening the doorway into a very intimidating aspect of business. It is basic enough for beginners to get a good understanding on web design/blogging and so on. Wix does not feel generic like many of its competitors. Wix has an exceptionally simple approach with enough bolstering and individualization to satisfy anyone, from a first time user to a seasoned professional.

Cons:

Wix is something you and your site can easily outgrow if you're always looking to be innovative. A massive problem for me is the difficulty in viewing images in a gallery. Each image opens a new page instead of click-slide images like other websites. Wix also struggles to integrate apps that are similarly aligned to business. For instance I struggled greatly with applying an ewallet and third party applications. Wix is chunky and slow at times. Particularly when customers get lost in an item gallery and cant get out unless they back-click multiple times or go back to the homepage. Wix does seize up from time to time.

Alternatives Considered: Squarespace

Reasons for Choosing Wix: I switched to wix when I was looking to create a more personal feel for my site. I wanted more customization and more options. Wix had everything I was looking for.

Switched From: WordPress

Reasons for Switching to Wix: wix looked easy to use and I don't have enough time to dedicate hours on end to get my site up. wix offered me a quick and practical solution.

Susan A.
Susan A.
Owner in U.S.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

WIX Empowers Graphic Designers to Create Great Looking Websites

4 4 months ago

Comments: WIX makes building a quality website with multiple marketing tools affordable. For under $300 a year you can get a full-on website, CRM dashboard (like ZOLO), marketing tools (like Mail Chimp), calendar app, scheduling, online stores. I literally have built a 6-page website in a day. WIX has great customer support and will walk me through steps if I need any help.

Pros:

As a BFA graphic designer and marketing consultant, until WIX came on the scene I had to rely on computer Word Press tech people to build my client's websites. I never was happy with the restrictive specs and boring look and feel. WIX modern templates can easily be customized. The drag and drop text blocks, strips, gallery templates, videos, forms, and more can be added and manipulated quickly. WIX has a lot of apps to add on - as well as SEO - get found on Google wizard tools. I no longer have to pay a 3rd party for the part of the website build. Adjusting the mobile version is also an intuitive process. Win-win website software. PLUS, it includes CRM tools, email / content push templates, analytics, and more.

Cons:

One feature I miss is being able to do text wraps around images. They explained to me - that if they included the feature it messes with the auto-conversion into the mobile version. Which makes sense. Also it would be great if I had a media library I could use across all of my websites. Each site has its own media library. I understand Square Space has this feature, but it does not have all the other features WIX has I want.

Brandon H.
Brandon H.
Owner in Canada
Motion Pictures & Film, 2-10 Employees

Wix a different platform that allos you to do more advancd customization

5 4 months ago

Comments: My overall experience is positive, I found support helpful when I've needed it, they have really good promo plans and that platform works well overall.

Pros:

I like that I don't have to just use templates and can make almost any type of design I want if I know how to either code or I can do a more experienced drag and drop with the advanced editor.

Cons:

My biggest flaw with Wix is that there is a lot of programs that can not implement with Wix because of no supp[ort on wixes end. This makes it a lot harder to implement systems that I like using and would prefer to use when searching for platforms such as rental systems, eCommerce, live chats.

Alternatives Considered: Squarespace

Reasons for Choosing Wix: Godaddy platform was very slow in handling my site, and using WordPress I found there were to many issues with incompatibility or issues where I changed something and it made the site a lot slower without realizing it.

Switched From: WordPress and GoDaddy Website Builder

Reasons for Switching to Wix: Mainly because at the time I could get more customization out of Wix than I could with square space. Square space works really well with using their prebuilt templates and there is a lot of really good ones. I like to be able to make something really customized so I chose wix

Gary B.
Performing Artist in Australia
Music, Self Employed

From Rookie web designer to Pro music profile

5 5 months ago

Comments: I have been using Wix since 2013. Being a total rookie in web design, Wix has been my biggest crush as it made it easy for me to put all my ideas from my mind into the website. The drag and drop features without using codes made it easy for me to bring my ideas to life. As an artist I usually say that my website is like my virtual home people can come and visit and have a chat and with Wix this is totally a fact. From my artist profile, biography, selling my tracks, hosting live videos and selling merchandise, Wix has succeeded into making all of these features easily accessible and fully operational making my artist profile look professional.

Pros:

Using Wix has been an amazing adventure for someone like me who does not know much about web design. Being an artist, it helped me so much into creating my artist website with ease. It took me about 1 week to built a proper website and it is so easy if I need to make updates, anytime. It has most of the features I think of. Wix made my artist life way better and the guidance we get on how to get the most out of it is very helpful. With Wix my artist profile looks super Pro with all the features available.

Cons:

Sometimes there are a few bugs and glitches while editing but after refreshing the page a few times it goes back to normal. Payment methods for a few countries are pretty hard to get but I know Wix works hard into making ease of payment accessible for most countries. It took me at least a year before getting the right payment option for my website and now my website is monetizing quite easily.

Charmaine B.
Office Manager in Canada
Automotive, 2-10 Employees

Newbie Website

5 5 months ago

Comments: I like that it's an average fee, that I can use templates that are provided, it helps me solidify my ideas, instead of creating a template myself. I like that it's highly customizable, I can do whatever I want, and anytime, I can edit it on many devices. It's user-friendly to newbies like me, it's very easy to set up, and has so many templates to choose from, although I wish there could be more. for the price that I'm paying for, I'm happy with my website, it gives me so much freedom on my website. Most importantly, it's shareable with any social media platform that I'm using.

Pros:

I like that it gives me a lot of freedom to edit my website. I can easily upload photos, clips, add boxes, connect links and there are a lot of templates, I was just wishing that there could be more templates on specific niches. It is very user-friendly, and even me, when I use it the first time as a student way back in college, I never know that it's that easy to make a website that I can even brand myself in there. Now, that I'm using it professionally it saves me so much time as templates are provided and it's easy to edit everything. It gives me ideas on what to do and how to do it, it's great and eases my mind that I don't have to waste so much time adding new products on my site.

Cons:

It lets me edit phone and PC websites but I just hope instead of me doing both the work editing two of them, It's going to be much easier if I finished the PC website and if a customer uses their phone it can be just automatically done and adjust itself on the screen. I like perfecting my website but I know a lot of people are using phones more when shopping online or even browsing, so I still need to make the phone site beautifully. So it's just a double job because i want them to look a like but screensize is different.

Alternatives Considered: Squarespace, Weebly and GoDaddy Website Builder

Reasons for Switching to Wix: I think my college experience gives me a lot of ideas on choosing Wix. It was just easy to use and I really don't have to be a website designer or developer to have my own website that gives me freedom as much as Wix is giving me right now.

Daniel M.
SEO Specialist in Israel
Internet, 2-10 Employees

The easiest drag-drop website builder available!

5 5 months ago

Comments: Our company uses Wix to manage website pages, blogs, and sales funnels. With Wix, changing content and updating templates is fast and easy. Wix provides a variety of responsive templates that can be adapted to the needs of the client.
According to business requirements, I can create custom fields in the Wix platform for the contact page, left sidebar, and internal pages of the site. Wix can also be used for marketing purposes.

Pros:

Using this platform, you can create a website for free. Anyone with a basic understanding of web design can create a website! It is my favourite thing about Wix that everything is drag and drop. The design of a page is incredibly easy. The best thing about it is that you don't need to know how to code. Wix provides a wide range of high-quality templates for you to choose from, and you can alter it as you please. There are lots of layouts and design elements to choose from, and that makes it ridiculously easy to create a marketing funnel or a sales funnel in no time.

Cons:

Formatting the website page fonts and colours for a mobile phone can be a bit challenging if you make it on a desktop computer. Unless you have developer-level expertise on mobile formatting your Wix website, the service terms for what you offer may be difficult to format.

Nephi T.
Freelancer in Australia
Internet, Self Employed

The pro's and con's of using Wix as your website builder.

5 6 months ago

Comments: Decision: Is Wix A Good Buy? I think when you've arrived at this point, it will maybe be certain that I feel Wix that as a web designer, Wix is very great. It ticks off a ton of the right actually look at encloses its essential capacity (the versatile site manager is an incredible touch) and it is feasible to use to foster locales rapidly. What's more, there is extraordinary worth add too, with the additional elements and showcasing apparatuses. This is the sort of thing that would empower new site proprietors to broaden the range of their site further without managing an excess of specialized information or extra assets.

Pros:

Usability: Is it easy to use Wix? The Pro's Amazing drag and drop supervisor which is versatile to your degree of tech aptitude and web improvement information. The work process is exceptionally smooth and no coding abilities are required. Wix has a broad rundown of components permitting you to make changes, add or eliminate text boxes, lightboxes, buttons, recordings, and the sky is the limit from there – inside a couple of snaps. Very natural interface. Extra facilitating and space library administrations are given inside the Wix stage, making it an across-the-board answer for site creation. North of 180 million clients, from 80 nations, use Wix to develop their business for its exceptional effortlessness and usefulness.

Cons:

The Con's to using Wix. Premium Plans Are Single-Site Only Assuming you felt that paying an exceptional arrangement month-to-month expense would permit you unlimited admittance to Wix for every one of your destinations, reconsider. The superior highlights aren't adaptable, which means you purchase it for one site and it stays there! Envision what a bummer that would be, assuming all you needed was to connect Google Analytics? Something more to bite on. Plan & Pricing With five paid arrangement forms besides the free arrangement, it appears as though Wix has something for everybody. However, assuming that you're a major business and need something huge I propose you look carefully into the fine print before becoming tied up with the top-level arrangement. What I can't comprehend is that for every one of the apparatuses and elements Wix incorporates for nothing, it attempts to value itself similar as a web host does – by extra room, transfer speed, etc.

Ian O.
Freelance Writer in U.K.
Information Services, Self Employed

Wix Website Builder the Pros and Cons

5 7 months ago

Comments: Firstly, Wix is super easy to use, it's really worth it, especially for a beginner who is still learning the basics of HTML, etc. The drag and drop editor I found makes things much easier and you can add anything you want to your website as you go along. There are a huge number of templates to choose from where you can find templates suitable for you, no matter which field you're interested in. And lastly I would just say Wix is by far the best website builder on the planet; it’s very easy to use and to understand, and there is plenty of online help!

Pros:

Whenever you pick Wix ADI, it creates a template primarily based on your private needs. You simply want to mark what form of internet site you desire and that’s it, your web page is achieved using Wix synthetic intelligence. Then all you want to do is to customise it primarily based on your private preferences. I would additionally highlight that Wix presents an alternative for customers with coding knowledge, who favor to create a sketch on their own. Such users can genuinely take the clean template and personalize it with the aid of enhancing HTML and CSS. Therefore, it’s apparent that Wix presents a chance to create a private web page for everyone, beginning from novices to pros, who can code it.

Cons:

Even though Wix signals that they encompass commercials in the free model as normally on the fundamental one, it can nevertheless be very annoying. So, if you choose a higher personal experience, I would advise deciding on at least the Combo format which eliminates all the traumatic ads. The most important problems with Wix is that there is no web page transfer. So, if you create a platform with Wix and figure out to switch your platform to some other internet site builder or CMS, as, for example, WordPress, you can't do that. The sole alternative that Wix offers you, is the capacity to switch your Premium Site to every other account. So, that means, you both continue to be with Wix or create a new internet site on any other platform from scratch.