About Sumtracker

Inventory Management for eCommerce merchants. Keep inventory in sync between multiple stores. Bundles, POs, Stock Alerts & Reporting.

Learn more about Sumtracker

Sumtracker ratings

5.0

9.4/10

Sumtracker has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 22 user reviews on Capterra.

Sort by

Have you used Sumtracker before?

andres
manager in US
Retail, 11-50 Employees

Great for inventory tracking across multiple locations

4.0 last month New

Pros:

Great for inventory tracking across multiple locations.

Cons:

Lack of wholesale features and orders creation.

Paola
Owner in US
Apparel & Fashion, Self Employed

Great app to sync inventory between Etsy and Shopify

4.0 last month New

Comments: It was a little hard to set up because I had a lot of listing that I didn't need synced and there was no easy way to customize this but since then they have added a lot of features that make customizing the app easier. Every time something has broken down the technical support fixes it in record time.

Pros:

The app does exactly what I needed. I have product that needs to be synced between Etsy and Shopify in real time. Also the customer service for the app is very responsive and fast.

Cons:

There are some features that I wished were easier to adjust in bulk.

last month

Thanks for the great review Paola! We'd love to hear about the features you wish to be added. We definitely like to go the extra mile to support our users needs.

Lee
Marketing Manager in Australia
Retail, 2-10 Employees

Great product and customer service

5.0 last month New

Pros:

allows to share inventory using the same SKU across multiple products. Also great for using bundle kits made up of different products/skus.

Cons:

Changing the location an order is fulfilled from is difficult.

last month

Thanks for the amazing and honest review Lee!

Rachel
Managing Director in UK
Retail, 2-10 Employees

Effective Inventory Management for SME e commerce that doesn't over complicate it

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Excellent! their customer service is super quick and explanations to problems very effective with videos etc. The product itself is perfect for my needs a as small business selling costume jewellery across Shopify Etsy and Amazon and placing regular orders with my suppliers in China.

Pros:

The user experience is good and simple to use while giving me all the functions I need for inventory management, Purchase order and looking at sales performance by line. I love the recent additions such as slider bar for showing % of stock received, the multiple price feature on the PO meaning I can adapt pricing to each repeat order if needed, the ease of creating bundles and the stock movement forms

Cons:

Stock forecasting could be improved to a more sophisticated level but there is a low stock alert by line feature which helps a lot and for the price of the software and what you get this is quite a big ask. Also a link up to Amazon FBA stock would be great.

Alternatives Considered: Inventory Planner

Reasons for Choosing Sumtracker: I found Zoho One overly complicated for my business and the customer service process extremely frustrating. we ended up with more problems than solutions and it ended up costing me way more than my subscription to fix it.

Switched From: Zoho One and Zoho Inventory

Reasons for Switching to Sumtracker: Cost and simplicity of product

last month

Thanks for the great review Rachel! Happy to hear your feedback!

Apoorv
COO in India
Consumer Goods, 51-200 Employees

Fantastic For Inventory Management

Comments: We use Sumtracker to keep stock of our inventory, to monitor stock to decide when to place orders to our vendors, to keep track of manufacturing records, and to issue Purchase orders and sales orders.
Every single person at every single level in the supply chain has benefitted from using Sumtracker. Thanks to Sumtracker, we know more about our business today, and we keep improving our processes and systems everyday.

Pros:

Ours is a very complicated supply chain, with multiple levels of raw material procurement, work in progress and manufactured items. We also have multiple godowns, vendors and suppliers. The software by itself is comprehensive enough to handle most of our needs. The development team customises the software to cater to the rest of our needs.

Cons:

Some of the reports do not contain as much information as I would like. So you end up combining a couple of different reports in Excel to view all the information together. However, this is true for most software. If it bothers us too much, the development team is gracious and responsive enough to add a few more fields into the report for us.

3 years ago

Thanks a lot for the amazing review! We are striving to become better everyday. Smartivity is a high growth company and our product is growing with them. We look forward to continue working with them.

Gopal
CEO in India
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 Employees

Great For Inventory Management

Comments: We have an overall positive experience with Sumtracker. Their support is very good and they try to respond as soon as possible, almost immediately many times. I would recommend this product and their teams for businesses like ours.

Pros:

What I like best about them is that I am using the software both for my warehouse and retail store. Inventory management is very important for us as we are selling a large variety of shoes with many different sizes. We have to know the exact location of each shoe at the time of doing the sales. Sumtracker has solved this problem well for us.

Cons:

The software is online so we have to be connected with internet for it to operate. Other than that, I think we are pretty sorted with the product.

Ankit
Ankit
COO and Director in India
Wholesale, 11-50 Employees

This software saves us hours everyday!

Comments: Sumtracker has become the lifeline of our company. It gives us peace of mind and performance!

Pros:

We deal with a lot of orders. We have to keep tab about what order to fulfill and if we have the right inventory levels for all lined up orders. We had our own system of managing all this and we thought we were doing a decent job. I came across Sumtracker and they made a phenomenal difference in our performance. We are thankful we took the call and implemented it. All of our team has benefited from this change. Work gets done better and faster now. Special mention about their team for being so helpful. Highly recommend!

Cons:

They have all the reports, but we would like our reports to be mailed in pdf format every week. So everytime we want to see a report we have to login to the system and download it.

Publicist in US

Records kept in a user friendly and well designed interface. Best password manager out there!

Comments: Makes life so much easier when you don't forget or can't locate a password! It's really that simple. I've use other programs but they really are not as good.

Pros:

Easy search features, touch ID, will create random passwords for any site. It gets backed up so you don't have to worry if you lose your phone. The information is kept across platform which is a big plus compared to other apps. Since I've been using it, I don't have to reset passwords all the time which was getting super annoying. It's nice that you can try the free version and then pay to use the full version -- both versions are similar. Lets you log into the web and get passwords when you don't have a phone handy.

Cons:

Nothing really! It works well. I can't say how secure it really is. Heck, even the backs and governments are being hacked.

Sudhir
Head of Supply Chain in India
Logistics & Supply Chain, 51-200 Employees

Smart Inventory Management system

Comments: Pretty easy to work with and very reliable

Pros:

Its, is an end to end solution right from purchase to sales. This software helps maintain traceability of each raw material item in a finished good. This software is smart enough to display items to be ordered such that the leanest possible inventory is maintained in warehouse.

Cons:

Would be better if resources in the backend could swiftly incorporate the changes required as per practical working

3 years ago

Thanks a lot the great review! We have learned a lot from working with Smartivity. Your feedback is noted, we will be more informative on the timeline of changes in the system. As we are growing we will be able to deploy more resources to important changes.

Carl
Owner in US

Sumtracker Helps Grow our Business

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: The introduction of bundles has been a huge boost to our sales and without Sumtracker managing inventory would be a mess.

Pros:

Manage our inventory levels across multiples selling platforms and allows us to bundle our products into a single SKU and maintain correct individual items stock counts. The Adjust Stock feature is easy to use and provides a trail of your adjustments. The Copy feature to add new product listing is easy to use as well.

Cons:

There could be some opportunities to improve the format of some reports.

last month

Thanks for the great review Carl. You and Hannah have been really supportive throughout! We'd love to hear your suggestions about improving the reports. Please let us know what you're looking for anytime.

Mal
Director in Australia
Retail, 11-50 Employees

A continuously developing Software with an amazing support team

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Bundles very easy to work with and setup, the support team is always here to help and the syncing of changes is almost instant. So important for a software to cover all these at once.

Pros:

Bundle Features, fast syncing, easy export import and bulk edits are key with the software and the support team are always here and improving their software based on customer feedback.

Cons:

Some Purchase order functionalities and reporting would be good to have but overall this software has everything for inventory management.

last month

Thanks for the amazing review Mal! A big thank you for supporting us throughout and help us grow!

Rhys
Director in Australia
Automotive, 2-10 Employees

Great Software for inventory management

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Very happy with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the team. They are constantly improving this product including both the user interface and adding new features/reports. Its good to see this software has good support and is always getting better.

Cons:

Sumtracker used to include shipping capabilities as well however this is no longer a feature. Not a big issue though as shipping is very difficult to implement and there are other apps out there that can serve that need such as starshippit. Better to focus on what the app is really great at which is stock management.

last month

Thanks for the amazing review Rhys!

Tarun
Owner in India
Retail, 11-50 Employees

We love Sumtracker! It’s a great software!

Comments: We love Sumtracker ever since we started using it. Wish their team all the best to keep up their services!

Pros:

I always wanted a software that my staff can easily learn and operate. Sumtracker was a perfect fit. Our purchase and sales process have become faster now. It is great to have one system to track everything. We can easily track the location of our stock items. It was super tough to do all this before.

Cons:

Not much. They resolved pretty much everything we needed. Whenever we face an issues, it is usually in the software. They guide us how to use the software. And when it’s not, they include them in future enhancements.

Hitesh
Co-Founder in India
Furniture, 11-50 Employees

Perfect for managing purchases, orders and stock

Comments: My overall experience is positive. I use sumtracker daily to know how my business is performing. Our inventory gets managed on the software without any trouble. And the data is mostly accurate. We can spot mistakes much quickly.

Pros:

I have been looking around for a inventory management software with feature to manage orders. Sumtracker has very in depth features to manage order status. You can set deadlines and notifications for order related tasks. My team relies heavily on sumtracker to get work done.

Cons:

Although they have most features we need Sumtracker can improve their documentation. We have asked them to make more video tutorials.

Adrian
Operations Manager in UK

Sumtracker Review

4.0 last month New

Pros:

The bundles feature was the main appeal initially, but sumtracker is very user friendly and we use it on a daily basis.

Cons:

I feel sumtracker is improving every week, there is more that I'd like to see in the reporting and I would encourage more integration with shopify so that duplicating information on both platforms can be reduced.

last month

Thanks for the review Adrian! We are working on improving the reporting section. If you have any specific report or feature request, we'll be happy to consider it.

Allan
Accounts manager in UK

Sumtracker Review

5.0 last month New

Comments: Great set of developers to work with and a very good set of software

Pros:

The ability to have multiple products using the same SKU and all stock levels get updated as sales happen

Cons:

Nothing would be classed as bad, some areas could be improved BUT the support people are great and are happy to implement what would be good improvements

last month

Thanks for the great review Allan! Always nice to hear from you.

Mayank
Co Founder in India

Complete solution for our inventory needs

Comments: Overall Sumtracker has improved our customer response time. We are now more informed about our business status. The whole enjoys working on Sumtracker.

Pros:

We were are to make our staff learn the software with ease. Our major pain point of managing custom build orders got solved. Sumtracker has very good features for managing daily tasks.

Cons:

Nothing to worry about. Just that Sumtracker does not have a CRM in built.

Hardeep
Director Operations in India
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees

Highly Recommend Sumtracker!

Comments: Our overall experience is very positive. We want to automate many parts of our operations and keep track on all our numbers. With Sumtracker product and team support, we think we should be able to cover everything soon enough!

Pros:

The best part is that Sumtracker is a full inventory management software. It takes care of all the operations in our company. We track our job orders, purchase, b2b sales and all our online sales through Sumtracker. It is very easy to use and their support is very good. They are very responsive towards our needs and try to resolve our problems very quickly.

Cons:

So far, its going really well with them. We haven't exactly faced any issues. It's such a big product that it takes some time for all departments company to start using it.

Rahul
Sr. Executive in India
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees

Sumtracker is great for managing inventory

Comments: Sumtracker support is very good. They listen to our problems and work on them. I would recommend sumtracker to growing brands who need a modern software which can be adopted very fast.

Pros:

There is more accountability in the team

Cons:

I would like sumtracker team to add more reports which can be used to track manufacturing.

James
Director in UK
Textiles, 2-10 Employees

One of the greats

5.0 last month New

Comments: Great. Everyone in the office found it very helpful.

Pros:

The interface and the management of bundle products.

Cons:

API reliability - caused by partners, not SM but still very problematic.

last month

Thanks for the amazing review James! Its great to hear feedback from customers like you!

Gary
CEO in US
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees

Good inventory management

5.0 last month New

Comments: Does what I need.

Pros:

Sumtracker is a great tool for inventory management.

Cons:

Can be a small learning curve but customer service is top notch and responds quickly. A mobile app would be a great addition for on the go.

last month

Hi Gary, thanks for the amazing review! We're excited to let you know that we are planning on introducing native mobile app support in the near future!

Joe
COO in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Love this

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Great. Saves time and headaches on supply chain side

Pros:

It’s the only app I have found that works with the bundling of our products. We have the same SKU in multiple bundles and this makes it super easy to pull inventory when bundles are purchased.

Cons:

Forecasting and analytics would be great for this. Not completely necessary because we have other software for this

last month

Thanks for the amazing review Joe!