Microsoft Teams Reviews

4.5 (8,873) Write a Review!

About Microsoft Teams

Cloud-based application developed for business communications that helps manage chat, meet, file sharing, and more.

Learn more about Microsoft Teams

Pros:

Microsoft Teams is a from a very strong platform and has good integration ability with same platform.

Cons:

Sync with desktop prone to errors. The UI for editing in teams is horrible and prone to errors.

Microsoft Teams ratings

4.3
4.2
4.4
4.4

8.3/10

Microsoft Teams has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 8,873 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Microsoft Teams before?

Filter reviews (8,873)

Jagdeep
Automation Test Engineer in India
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Microsoft Teams User

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

The most important features of this software is real time chat, online meeting, screen recording, file sharing. Our organization uses this software as a means of communication. It's very well supported on mobile application also. Apart from its regular use, I give online KT sessions to new joiners which enables me to record it and share with others. Oh Yes, here it is integrated with our SharePoint. I had been the part of our team when we were customizing this product for our needs. As soon as the meeting ends, a recording link is generated where the video is stored at our sharepoint space. Coming on to share files, I have almost shared files and documents with all extensions. Adding to this, I have shared zip folders also. Since it's a part of Microsoft Suite, it is readily integrated with other applications like outlook etc. The statuses of any person (Available, Busy, DND) can be easily tracked on the mail itself, provided the person has logged in to Teams also. You can communicate with people of other organizations also if they are using Microsoft Teams provided they should also use the same communication channel and both the organizations have enabled cross communication between organizations. While doing screen sharing, the participants can request control of the desktop, just like Anydesk. This gives Teams a cut above the others.

Cons:

The most irritating part is the tool bar while sharing screen during online meeting. There is no button in that tool bar with which I can disable it. This further makes very difficult to navigate to different tabs of the browsers. While giving demo of my code to PDO, I sometimes need to navigate to Jira tabs or to confluence documents, and this tool bar of Microsoft teams gets pinned there and as I mention again, there is no explicit button to disable it while screen sharing. This is the only drawback of Teams.

Infrastructure Engineer in India
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

MS Teams : A gift for remote work

4.0 last month New

Comments: I am using daily MS teams for chatting, calling, training purpose within an organisation.Without MS teams I can't even imagine a single day in office. If I am in between any issue then I can quickly call someone through teams, MS teams helped me alot during pandemic as it was not easy to complete my task virtually with my teams but thanks to MS teams. Instead of writing emails and attaching files to them MS teams allows us to share files,Emojis, GIF's and many more which is again a great thing. It is easy to use without any technical experience and customer support is also good. Also Microsoft teams allows us to create different channels where you can ask questions, share information, share updates and many more. Best tool in the market...

Pros:

First of all during covid period MS teams played a big role in everyone's life, MS teams is user friendly tool and it's easy to use. You can add as much as people for meeting there is no limit that's a good thing.MS teams provides a lot of features like editing a message, deleting a message, you can invite people's for group chat, mobile accessibility. Also the best feature which I like the most is you can see the last seen or the last active status of a person so that you can ping accordingly.Screen sharing is also easy. I can say MS teams is a king in IT technology.

Cons:

Sometimes MS teams behave weirdly, it got stuck then we need to close the teams and again need to restart.Sometimes I felt issues in receiving a incoming call on teams and few times after receiving a call I faced some connectivity issues like I can hear a person who is in call with me but that person can't hear me . So, if all those issues can be rectify then it will be great

Sal
Academic Advisor in US
Education Management, 10,000+ Employees

An all-in-one solution integrated with Microsoft's suite of programs.

5.0 last month New

Comments: Teams works well with our single sign-on system and allows us to communicate in real time as well as organize and collaborate on various committees and groups.Some have used the program more extensively with students with great success.The program works well, and I enjoy using it.

Pros:

Microsoft is something of an all-in-one solution, allowing for individual chats, group chats, video calls and meetings, screen-sharing, as well as file-sharing, either individually or on a group basis. The program is very easy to use and functions well. It was easily integrated within our organization and allows, primarily, for communication within an organization but also reach other Teams accounts allowing for collaboration on a multitude of levels.The team that I work with has used Teams to collaborate and organize files to support recruitment processes.The search feature works well allowing me to find previous conversations as well as files.

Cons:

While Teams is an all-in-one solution, I do find that it can take a moment to load depending upon how large a file or spreadsheet is. While this is expected given the wide range of integration, I do hope it is something that can be improved to allow for faster file access.

Tom
Account Manager in UK
Consumer Electronics, 11-50 Employees

Software we use on a daily basis

4.0 last month New

Comments: For better or for worse I can't imagine us not using Teams.

Pros:

As we already used Office 365 integration was very easy, we adopted Teams when staff began working from home due to the pandemic - prior to this we were using Skype For Business for instant messaging. It has been essential in ensuring our company operated smoothly since we have adopted a permanent element of home working. It is regularly used for meetings, video calls and screen sharing.

Cons:

The app is sometimes quite resource heavy depending on the length of a particular call and the number of participants. When screen sharing you can select a running application from a list but some don't appear in list (Power BI, for example) and you have to share your whole screen. Incoming call behaviour is sometimes odd, a call will ring the mobile app but not on desktop when running at the same time.

IT Director in Panama
Publishing, 51-200 Employees

Our Global Team Easily Collaborate In Realtime via Audio/Chat/Video

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: We are able to meet and keep our remote team together with Microsoft Teams and also easily communicate with third party individuals with Microsoft Teams now accessible via the browser so no need for installation of an application.We also can easily schedule interviews and reviews.Collaboration is very easily as well and we have been using Microsoft Teams to create instructional videos

Pros:

We like most how we are able to keep remote team together and have meetings with everyone at different timezones whether they are stationary, at the office or in transit.Scheduling meetings is easily and synchronize with Outlook's calendar.We are able to screenshare to better collaborate, share documents so persons can see documents in realtime while we discuss a matter.We are able to use Microsoft Teams like a remote access software similar to Team View and this is a great help for third party staff who have IT related issues where we do not install the corporate remote access tool since those devices are personal devices.

Cons:

From a technical standpoint we do not like that Teams calendar feature is dependent on Microsoft exchange or Outlook's calendar so this is an issue we have for our users who are not using Microsoft exchange.It would be great if Teams had its own calendar or have the option of using its own.

Deon
CIO in Namibia
Retail, 201-500 Employees

Microsoft Teams - Daily Tool

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: As a technical team with consultants and vendors across the world, we are able to roll out projects that previously would have required on site presence and cost. In the last 12 months we have upgraded two core business tools almost entirely through Teams.

Pros:

Love the ability to keep in touch with remote teams / vendors around the world, with the ability to engage in detail quickly if something comes up. Sharing of documents for end user testing feedback (on other software roll out) has been a particular win as it can be done any time and the ability to see changes only - quickly and easily saves a lot of time). We spend many hours a week with consultants / vendors working through teams, with screen sharing probably the most used tool.

Cons:

Being a member of multiple teams is challenging (we operate as Guest in supplier Teams environments). If you miss an alert from a different team "live" then you won't see it till you switch to that team again. We use the app within Edge to have two different teams active at once but it would be nice to be able to do this withing Teams somehow.

Zuber
Senior Devops Engineer in Sweden
Retail, 10,000+ Employees

One of the Best Meetings App

Comments: Overall experience is Good and cons I have explained it in above section.. Those would help in improving the product.

Pros:

1. Best app for meetings until now 2. Transcript works great 3. Meeting can be split into smaller rooms for discussions which is a super positive while working remotely 4. Meeting Notes feature small and powerful 5. Recording works great 6. Admin can control the mute of all the joinees 7. Video Backgrounds encourages all to switch their camera ON

Cons:

1. Manor Chat missing feature is: Threads.. The continuous chats are confusing when long conversations go on. Huge drawback 2. Emojis doesn’t automatically popup when typed with colon.. Example, :thumsup doesn’t give thumsup emoji suggestion. 3. Screen sharing sometimes doesn’t work.. Even though screen is shared, other person can’t see it. 4. At times the Teams window is hidden and many find it difficult to reach the window.. 5. In a Group chat there is no option to call only few.. Instead it will call all from the group

Denison
Senior Research Executive in India
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees

Vital instant communication application for every organizations

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Overall is a good Application for Collaborating and connecting with team members. I suggest that all organizations install this application on their employee work machine. Microsoft Teams will reduce the pain of connecting and sharing content with the team members and increase productive time.

Pros:

I have been using this Microsoft teams for more than three years now. I switched from Slack and am not ready to hit another application after using Microsoft Teams. The most liked feature is the secured real-time communication and collaboration with teammates. Integration with the Microsoft Office 365 ecosystem is the best feature of Microsoft Teams. Non-Microsoft 3rd Party application integration also works well in Microsoft Teams. Microsoft Teams can handle different channels for each team without any confusion. Various bots from 3rd party can be used to manage a to-do list, projects, and polls. File sharing and screen sharing work like a champ. While video conferencing, you can add different backgrounds, which avoids some awkward moments.

Cons:

The Least liked about the Microsoft Team is that sometimes you will not get the call notification on the logged-in devices. Time taken to load the Teams application is high after booting the Windows. The wired bug in my Microsoft Teams app is that my voice is barely audible to the teammates while on the group call, and it works fine while calling a single person.

Scott
Controller in US
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 10,000+ Employees

Very Powerful Business Tool

Comments: Overall this is a very good tool that has changed how projects are run. It is well suited to our new hybrid work situations where some are remote and others are working on-site.

Pros:

I use this product daily for my day job. Each day I attend a minimum of one or two meetings on MS Teams. It is great for hosting conferences and bringing people from around the world together. It is also great for one one one or group calls. I belong to several teams that host their info on MS Teams. It is great to have such a powerful tool.

Cons:

The document storage can be a little clunky but that may just be the way that we use it. Does not interface well with our conference room audio/visual equipment when trying to use it as the host for a meeting. Must host from a separate PC, unlike a close competitor's product.

Kristianna
Kristianna
Supervisor - Insurance Sales in US
Insurance Software, 51-200 Employees

Microsoft Teams - Making Remote Work Possible

Comments: I use Microsoft Teams all day, every day to engage with my team, communicate in the remote work environment, hold video meetings to incorporate as much human interaction as possible into the virtual environment. Teams allows me to share information with my team, help them in their daily tasks, play games to lighten the workday, send praise features to celebrate their hard work, etc. Remote work would not be possible (at least on my team) without it!

Pros:

I would not be able to function in my role without the consistent, daily use of Microsoft Teams. I use Teams to easily chat with my team, host online Team events, share important data, private message, host video meetings, make quick and easy phone calls, etc. I also love that there are so many add-ons that I can utilize (like the Praise feature) to engage with my team and reward productive output.

Cons:

The only con that I would list would be that the emoji menu should have a recently used section. But, this is super minimal, as the selection for emojis to brighten up my team chat and engage with my team is vast!

Kate
VP, Custom Solutions in US
Market Research Software, 51-200 Employees

Wide offering of features but with issues in each

Comments: This has enabled rapid communication via IM, conference generation, and phone calls across all of our team members scattered across the globe. There are minor issues as to be expected with a tool which includes such robust and varied features, but none of them are blockers.

Pros:

The ability to have chat, phone, screen sharing, conference generation and calendar integration have been critical and allowed us to integrate many functions across platforms. Teams integrates seamlessly with Outlook to create calendar items and tasks across the two platforms.

Cons:

While there are plug-ins for Word and Excel that enable creation of word and excel documents within teams, the most basic function needed for integration is shoddy - when copying or pasting an Excel grid into an IM, the formatting is removed and it is often nonsensical without it. Similarly, when pasting from word with formatting, it will often hold the formatting, but then you cannot return to the standard formatting to continue typing easily. The inability to past a small set of cells from Excel into Teams nicely causes issues quite regularly, so that we send screen shots or attach entire sheets when it should not be necessary. There are a few 'features' that waste time as well - there is an 'Activity' tab which summarizes all of the activity from the other tabs, with no way to turn it off. If I miss a phone call, I get a notification in the 'Calls' section, then a notification in 'Activity' which I do not want, it is doubling my notifications so I tried hiding the activity tab but cannot turn it off. There are a wide variety of plug-ins that can integrate with Teams to allow the use of different apps, although typically with limited functionality from the main app which makes sense. I want the command functions that Slack has, as I was heavily reliant on the 'remind' command to give myself little reminders in the form of IMs to myself throughout the day - instead, I would need to get a plug in for a specific added on reminder tool, or use the tasks function in Outlook.

Software developer in India
Information Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Best application for video calling and remote controlling.

Comments: Overall Microsoft teams is best application in my perspective. I loved approximately each and every feature.

Pros:

The best thing about Microsoft teams as a video conferencing is the audio and video quality. This application do not consume large amount of memory and space which makes it friendly for the developers like myself. Microsoft teams is easily understandable and easy to use software. Teams provide lots of feature which comes handy to the user such as video calling, chats, screen sharing, polls, note making etc. The most facinating thing that I liked in teams is taking remote access to other collegues.

Cons:

Microsoft teams sometimes do not update or wrongly update the status. For example, when I am in a call, sometimes it shown to other users that I am away or awailable. The file structures is very confusing and at some point there is unnecessary storage consuption. The swtiching of the call from mobile to PC sometimes is harder. It may happen that the message is not getting sent even if the network is strong and there is no option to try again.

Ladele
Marketing / Sales in South Africa

Teams R us

Comments: Extremely happy with Teams because overall, it allows us to do business as if we were in the office. Really dissinetegrates the feeling of working remotely and keeps our team closer at hand for any tasks that we may need to discuss.

Pros:

Loved the virtual background selections for screens on video calling and the alerts are promt. Functionality and usage is really easy, the busy on a call, in a meeting, away or logged out setting is such an important criteria that helps us know when we can and or cannot disturb another team member, and the fact that I can use it on my Android from anywhere does help our team members stay intouch.

Cons:

Transcribing voicenotes when I have missed a call, can be improved. Usually the translations of voicenote left in my call log looks like jibberish but on the upside it does allow you to listen to the recording aswel.

Ndimuhulu
FREE LANCER in South Africa
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, Self Employed

Microsoft Teams' Virtual Background and Advanced features

Comments: Teams has allowed us to work remotley in a more efficient way where we don't need to share files in another plartform and meet on a different one everything is at the same place

Pros:

- Easy to setup even those who are less technical can set it up -Syncs with sharepoint making sharing of files easy -allows simultaneous editing of a shared document -Meeting recording are saved at sharpoint and a file is automaticaly made at it arranges them -Transcription allows you to quickly read the convo and go to the area of interest on the recording

Cons:

-while it is easy to setup setting up other softwares like white keyboards software on it is difficult -Simple to use for basics but complicated for advanced features -Bug with the background filter app preview

Ashik
Senior Quality Engineer in Germany
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 201-500 Employees

One of the top application for online meetings.

Comments: For talking online or video chatting, this has given a large section of choice. One can modify the use according to need. Hosting an online meeting has become a matter of seconds. It has synced well with google calendar. Overall his has boasted the business. The clients are too happy using such application.

Pros:

This is loaded with all the necessary sections for conduction meetings online. The third party app installation is very easy and many of those are previously plugged in too. The user interface is very intuitive and has a learning curve. Video and audio quality seemed pretty good. There is option to post files in a secured section. Assignment section has given a chance to organize small tasks for team collaboration. Joining a tam is very easy as only a code is needed. Presenter in a meeting can control voice so it removes noise.

Cons:

The mobile interface is slow. PC version sometimes gets disconnected. It requires high bandwidth for smooth online meetings.

Carlos
VP of IT Engineering in Guatemala
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Microsoft Teams Collaboration Platform

Comments: Microsoft Teams is a very powerful tool that gives you a high level of integrity with office tools and becomes a strong collaboration tool when combined with the different apps that permit more interaction between teams of work.

Pros:

Integration is one of the most remarcable featureas as it has a great interface with Office365, AD and other Microsoft Apps and Products.

Cons:

External collaborators are not familiar with it and commonly have problems by installing or using it if it is not their corporate platform.

Engineer in Netherlands
Aviation & Aerospace, 5,001-10,000 Employees

A decent alternative for work messages, but not the best option

Comments: My experience with Microsoft Teams has been mixed. On one hand, it is a very useful call software and its notification system works really well. On the other hand, I find the interface not pleasant and not intuitive, and to my opinion it still misses some separation features like between group chats and personal chats. The possibility to see user status is nice, as well as the out of office information. The channels of a given team are easy to use and to navigate through and the comments system works well. However, I have used teams on both Windows and Ubuntu Linux and while it works well on Windows it still has a lot of bugs on Ubuntu Linux, which are unresolved and make competitors such as Slack gain quite a lot in this aspect.

Pros:

The strongest point of Microsoft Teams is the call quality and the integration with outlook. Teams makes it possible to share calendars and check the availability of meeting participants, so that the scheduling can be done accordingly. The calls are always smooth and audible, and the interface of calls is very nice. One strong point is the ability to have both chat and call in the same software. The "Teams" feature is also well developed with the many channels helping workflow.

Cons:

The interface is not pleasant. Adding documents and files to a chat makes it hard to find them again and the way the pinned tabs work is not really intuitive. Additionally, group chats and personal chats all appear in the same place under "chat" but it could be nice to have a separation between them, such that it is easier to understand who the messages are being send to. Slack does something similar by not only separating them but also putting a hashtag in front of channels, which makes it much easier to distinguish. The integration of apps such as OneNote is not optimal and keeping documentation is not intuitive and caused us to switch to a different documentation software.

Petar
Petar
General Manager in Bulgaria

Good enough, but not Great

Comments: Good enough, but not great, especially if you have used other communicators.
UX is light years behind the competition.
The only 2 reasons to use MS Teams are pricing (included in MS Office), and the integration with other MS Office products.

Pros:

Very good integration with Outlook and MS Calendar. Good switching between desktop and mobile during a meeting. Useful notifications / reminders when a meeting starts.

Cons:

Alwful UI and UX, unintuitive UI, non-productiv shortcuts, not very configurable, not good default settings. Linux app is not on par. Search functionality is not very good. Has bugs - sometimes loses message history, not synchronizing b/n desktop and mobile apps, not showing the correct status, not sending notifications on time, etc. Missing some important functionality - like push to talk during a meeting, or good annotations. Some functionalities are not developed properly - for example integration with MS Forms is pretty bad. Comes short when compared to the competition like Slack.

Training Delivery Professional in UK
Telecommunications, 10,000+ Employees

Working from home just got a whole lot easier throughout 2021

Comments: Microsoft Teams, Wow Wow Wow! Well long gone are the days of spending 20 to 30 mins trying to get all my learners to battle through Cisco WebEx's complex dial in process....OMG the nightmares so many of us had with that is just beyond belief.
Teams has been a lifesaver, timesaver, stress reducer in a time of high anxiety. It's been a brilliant investment by our workplace. We have our working meetings so easy to set up and in contrast to other softwares, there is no time limit. We can pass files back and forth, open files simultaneously to work collaboratively. It's saving huge amounts of time, improved efficiency and hence increased productivity. It has been a brilliant promoter of paper free working, less emails, and more in the moment work.

Pros:

The video conferencing, screen sharing and being able to invite a limitless number of colleagues to the meeting with such ease has to be one of it's top strengths. Live transcription on the go during meetings Ability to see our colleagues in the display individually or a together mode on the seats; it's an extraordinary touch. Absolutely love how you're able to change backgrounds throughout the meeting during conferencing Very easy to set up and in contrast to other softwares, there is no time limit. The ability to pass files & documents back and forth and to open files simultaneously to work collaboratively. It's saving us huge amounts of time, improved efficiency and hence increased productivity. Breakout rooms are a breeze to set up and makes life so much easier.

Cons:

Low bandwidth can be an issue, would have to switch the cameras off to compensate. Have to mute chats to stop notifications constantly popping up in the bottom right hand corner - can be very distracting during sessions. The whiteboards need better integration, e.g. being able to prepare prior to session, save after completion of sessions etc.

Robert
CUSTOMS CLEARANCE REPRESENTATIVE in Philippines
Logistics & Supply Chain, Self Employed

Microsoft Teams has become fundamental for me

Comments: Microsoft Teams is best in the present circumstance of pandemics. Every one of the organizations needs to embrace innovation to work from remote and safe the world. Resolving the issue our organization likewise move towards the utilization of the remote work help application Microsoft groups that were planned by Microsoft. It [helps] us to deal with all remote work productively and furthermore permit us to make normal meeting through the application.

Pros:

Magnificent Video Conference Functionality and Direct visit accessible between Team individuals.

Cons:

Execution issue and time slacking while at the same time utilizing Teams.

Zakaria
Owner in Germany
Accounting Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Microsoft Teams Improves Communication and Helps Build Teams that Enhance Productivity

Comments: I accept we've been utilizing the most recent forms of the arrangement. We use whichever adaptation is pushed out with Office 365. I would suggest the item. It works with everything. I have an iPad Pro, I have an iPhone, I have my PC. It's introduced on each of the three gadgets. It works perfectly. I'd rate the arrangement eight out of ten, basically on the grounds that there are a couple of things the arrangement actually needs to enhance.

Pros:

Permits you to set up groups for explicit tasks just as a group for the whole office to keep everybody in touch. A disregarded capacity is the capacity to look through anything inside Microsoft Teams. Any photograph, report, or talk can be looked and found pretty without any problem. I can't perceive you how frequently this has saved me from reworking something or begin once again.

Cons:

Video quality was shaky on occasion yet may have been an impression of association speeds more than of the abilities of Teams. Need a more instinctive method for organizing the Calendar work in Teams with outer schedules so you don't need to facilitate between a few distinct schedules.

Gábor
IT/EDI Consultant in Hungary

Experience with MS Teams

Comments: Me and my company using MS Teams for more than 2 years now and it had positive changes, making the product better over time. We had Skype for Business on first, then a migration to O365 made the usage of this product possible. It is also widely used among our customer, makes easier to have a communication with them, we can also form "Teams" from different companies, domain, makes the collaboration more smooth. Its embedded Outlook meeting creator is good feature, also it can be implemented, integrated with other software as well, so it has 3rd party applications to be used. It price I would say really worth the price if you can use its features properly, it work online, work on your mobile devices, just give it a stable network. In the company we used this nearly all of the time. It has a few thing to get improved, like the sound quality, getting to drop a little bit of IT power requirement, getting a better camera quality, being more fast when controlling a participant screen, being able to easily switch between different account/email addresses. I highly recommend everyone MS Teams as I have a better, smoother experience with it, then I had with other programs.

Pros:

Starts with Windows, runs on a lot devices, screen sharing with a sound, various chatting features, ability to share links, files, take over the participants screens, record a meeting. Chat history is also a very useful feature. Easier to be set then Webex., outsiders can be called to the meetings quickly.

Cons:

Sometimes loads for a time, the sw. takes a lot of space, so consume a big memory portion, searching for a text in the chat history may take time. When you move from one network to another, mostly jumping between VPN, it tends to lose the connection even when you got back to your "home" network and shows you offline, does not send/receive messages.

Daniel
Assistant Office Manager in US
Medical Practice, 11-50 Employees

Effective for Office Communication and Team Collaboration

Comments: It has enabled us to communicate more effectively within the office. We are able to notify individuals and teams entirely which allows for effective flow throughout the day.

Pros:

The software is easy to navigate after a few days of using it. I like how you can structure into teams and the permissions are very easy to toggle. The interface is pretty user friendly. The apps "shifts" allows for a simple scheduling software for the teams.

Cons:

The navigation of teams gets some taking used to especially after a transition from Slack. I am not fond of having to start a new thread with every message. I was more of a fan of slacks interface in how you could just start typing a message after being in a channel. I feel like sometimes notifications easily slip through the cracks in teams.

Eva
E-Commerce Coordinator in US
Retail, 2-10 Employees

Great Video Conferencing Tool

Comments: This is an essential remote working tool that we cannot do without. My team and I communicate with each other constantly throughout our working days, solving problems and sharing ideas instantly.

Pros:

- Combine video & audio conferencing into one powerful digital workspace - Wide breath of features for both high quality and reliable conferencing and collaboration under one roof - Support large number of users distributed across multiple channels and locations - Synchs well with all Microsoft products saving time switching between tools - Outlook calendar integration allows overview of scheduled meetings and joining meetings in one click - Solid security offered by Microsoft provides peace of mind - Accessible from the web making it easy for external users without having to download app or register for an account

Cons:

- Large number of available features can be daunting for new and technically less savvy users - Multilayer navigation can be confusing initially and require proper training to maximize usage of the tool - Great for formal organizations but can be inhibiting for smaller and informal settings such as schools

Dispatch Manager in Kenya
Telecommunications, 201-500 Employees

A Fantastic Way To Work Remotely!

Comments: Teams came in handy for my organizations during the COVID period as we were not allowed to work from the office in large numbers. We took all our meetings virtually using teams.
I did recruitments and trainings through teams.
Team work has since improved because we can screen share files and work on the same project easily.

Pros:

I use Teams for my everyday office work; from meetings to training of new employees, webinars, File sharing and staying in constant communication with my co-workers or clients. I have daily presentations with my clients and Teams has made it easy for me because of all the features they offer.

Cons:

Teams tends to consume a lot of data bundles compared to other platforms forcing one to spend more on internet.