About GMass

Compose your message just like any other Gmail message, but with the power of a full-force email marketing tool.

Learn more about GMass

Pros:

They will notify you on what's happening to your mail in real time. Lastly is the customer service, which is very great.

Cons:

I just noticed how it was lagging when I attempted to send 1700 within 30 minutes. However, I guess that is my fault for not spacing it out in longer intervals.

GMass ratings

9.4/10

GMass has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 908 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used GMass before?

Ina
Ina
social network manager in Montenegro
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

one of the easiest and best email sending extension

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall experience is that gmass is so easy to set up and use. You just need to create a email list in google sheet and connect it and with just one click you can send mass emails.

Pros:

Gmass is so easy to use and it is very helpful for email marketing and tracking. Also I like the most that gmass has ability to reach out to alot of people with just few clicks and ability to track who opens or clicks and alot of more analytics and reports.

Cons:

price :) price could be lower especially for team deal ;)

Digital marketing associate in India

Good email marketing tool to get started

5.0 last month New

Comments: Gmass is extremely easy to use. For small and medium businesses who don't have time and money to run large scale email marketing campaigns can make use of Gmass.Any layman can get started with it. Go for it.

Pros:

Extremely easy to use and simple to setup. Unlike other major email marketing tools, this can be setup in 1 hour and you can get started. You can get started by connecting it to your Gmail account. Integration with Google sheets is another big plus.

Cons:

No option to edit the email content once the email follow up campaign is launched. Scheduling the follow ups is difficult because of the bad interface.

Alternatives Considered: Mailmodo

Switched From: Mailmodo

Business Development Manager in Slovenia

Super simple extension with useful tools for mass emailing.

Comments: I've used to outreach to potential customers.

Pros:

It lives in Gmail which makes it very convenient to use at the time you need it. Also, I love the basic features included in the software such as reporting, auto follow-up for no replies. I'm most impressed by the simplicity of the software. It's got exactly what you need it without the bells and whistles. The integration with Google Drive's spreadsheet is also seamless and I haven't seen it in other similar products.

Cons:

I didn't like the automatic Gmass signature in the email at the time. I've started using different mass mailing software so I'm not sure if that's still present.

Cara
Director of Growth and Development in US
Insurance Software, 51-200 Employees

GMass is AWESOME

Comments: I have had an increase of interviews since using GMass and it has helped tremendously with my recruiting efforts.

Pros:

I love the automatic responses because I don't have to think about checking in with people who haven't replied back. GMass takes the work out of this step and does it for me.

Cons:

I was having a problem looking like spam because I hire for multiple states and send anywhere from 1000-1500 emails weekly to candidates that have posted their resume to me. If you're not computer savvy you would have trouble figuring out how to change your domain and use the add ons that helps with this area.

Alternatives Considered: Constant Contact

Reasons for Choosing GMass: People weren't seeing my emails and so I wasn't receiving responses or interview set ups. The customer Support team wasn't helpful in fixing my problem either so I started looking for another way to email candidates and this is WAY better and I'm glad the other program stopped working for me or I may not have discovered Gmass.

Switched From: CATS

Reasons for Switching to GMass: I chose GMass because it better suited my needs. It looks more personal than business-y. I didn't have hardly any responses with Constant Contact and I found that when I emailed people through that platform, my emails ended up in their promotions option and they wouldn't see it.

Charles
Director of Marketing in US
Fine Art, Self Employed

GMass is a Solid System for Mid-Level Companies, Start-Ups and Solo Entrepreneurs

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: I can easily launch effective email campaigns to the right audience and keep track of all the data so I can make adjustments to get better. GMass is a refined tool that helps me reach the goals I have for consulting and my own business. Great tool!

Pros:

I came back to GMass for Gmail with my new consulting job helping start-ups get going. I also use it for my Fine Art business.The improvements since 2019 have kept GMass on the front edge of delivering splendid results for email marketers. I particularly like these features:> Tight Integration with Gmail> Send Speed Selections> Google Sheet integration> Personalization> email address verification

Cons:

Nothing really. There are a couple of complex fixes that can be applied for larger businesses but they were above my API expertise level. I never found that I needed those configurations to get the benefits I needed.

Jeremy
CEO in US

The best mass mailer

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Easy, effective, high-deliverability email service

Cons:

Payment and email address association is flimsy

Fleez
Chief Audio Engineer in US
Music, 2-10 Employees

Very well true

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: It’s very crucial in my department So the benefits work well.

Pros:

It’s very crucial in my department. We use this a lot.

Cons:

It’s very crucial in my department So I have no bad thoughts about it

Averie
Owner in US
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees

Never going back!

5.0 last week New

Pros:

This extension is so easy to use! It has saved me SO much time! I've used other mass email services and nothing compares. GMass has been so easy and quick to use!

Cons:

I don't think I'd know enough about this to have any cons. All I can say is I've used other mass email services before and this is by far my favorite, the fastest and the easiest to use!

Jenna
- in Australia
Writing & Editing, Self Employed

So far, so good

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Been using this product for a couple of weeks, and it's perfect for a beginner like myself. The way it plugs into the familiar interface of Gmail is a huge winner for me.

Cons:

Nothing that I can think of at this time.

Bhushan
Bhushan
Marketing Lead in India

Simple Email Marketing and Monitoring Tool

Comments: GMass helped me send multiple campaigns with ease and this tool has a higher value proportion as it has many features for very good price. Highly recommended for startups and small businesses.

Pros:

GMass is a simple online email marketing and monitoring tool, As it's been almost 7 months I started using this surprisingly I made the best use of this tool and got quality prospects using campaign reports from GMass. There are some significant features which are quite important for all marketers to understand their target audience and get higher open and conversion rates. They are: 1. Campaign Report: Here I can understand how many people have opened my mail and clicked the links inside it, this feature helped me filter my relevant target audience to generate quality leads. 2. Automated Followups: This feature saved me lot of time by scheduling followup messages to all the prospects with a customized email message with different time intervals. 3. Send as a new message: This helped me show my message to my customer without being left out in followed message in the thread, this helps marketers to use a various unique subject line with similar content to make user open the email ( A effective way to A/B test mail campaigns )

Cons:

There is nothing much I didn't like about the tool but while I was running some email campaigns I have tried adding First Name script to send the emails with my customer's first name but most of the times the script didn't work and because of that some of my emails went to spam. This is the one thing I want GMass to fix.

Alternatives Considered: Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to GMass: I have compared several services like MailChimp and other CRM services but I found gmass very cost-friendly and very easy to use.

JACOB
GROWTH MARKETING MANAGER in Israel
Broadcast Media, 11-50 Employees

BEST MAIL MERGE TOOL I'VE EVER USED

Comments: OFTEN TIMES I WANT TO DO CUSTOMER SURVEYS AND SEND OUT AN EMAIL TO ABOUT 100 PEOPLE WITH CUSTOM LINK TO EACH ONE. I SET UP THE GOOGLE SHEET, CONNECT GMASS, SET UP THE EMAIL WITH A FEW FOLLOW-UPS AND I'M GOOD TO GO IN ABOUT 10 MINUTES. SOMETIMES YOU DON'T NEED THE FANCY MAILCHIMP, ACTIVECAMPAIGN, OR EVEN MAILSHAKE, AND JUST WANT SOMETHING SUPER SIMPLE TO GET THE JOB DONE AS YOU NEED. GMASS IS PERFECT FOR THIS.

Pros:

GMass has been my go-to tool for easily sending out bulk emails for about 3-4 years now. I've just decided FINALLY to pay for a full subscription so that I can send out more than 50 emails per day. Both when I was freelancing and when I was at a more corporate job, I found that using GMass was by far the easiest way to achieving my end goal for mail merging. People don't need special platforms, they just need an easy, simple, and quick way to send out their emails to large audience (within reason and usage limits). GMass is the perfect solution for this.

Cons:

FINDING THE STATISTICS CAN BE A BIT CONFUSING FOR A FIRST-TIME USER, BUT ONCE YOU FIGURE OUT AND GET THE HANG OF IT, IT'S SUPER SIMPLE.

Prem
Prem
Growth Marketing in India

Schedule Mass Emails Campaigns With Automatic Follow up Emails

Comments: For lead generation, Gmass is the best alternative email marketing platform. We can easily mass merge emails and schedule email campaigns with Gmass to generate interested customer inquiries. If we send emails to our clients using Gmail software, we can send one email at a time, and if we send multiple email recipients to email CC, it shows all customers how many email subscriber emails were sent. It is not a professional approach. So, with Gmass, we can easily send bulk emails while dynamically hiding client information from unknown users.

Pros:

GMass is the best solution for our company. We can easily send large quantities of personalised emails with just a few clicks using GMass Merge. Schedule Sends allow us to space out our sends so that we don't overwhelm our recipients, and Key Email Campaign Reports provide us with valuable insights into the performance of our campaign. The Email Outreach and Promotions features make it simple to reach out to new leads and customers. When it comes to sending cold emails, the GMass feature ensures that our messages are always professional.

Cons:

GMass mail merge does not require the installation of any additional software. We must install a Google Chrome extension and apply it to our existing Gmail account. It protects our email campaigns from spam.

Alternatives Considered: MailTrack and Mailmeteor

Reasons for Switching to GMass: This tool handles email deliverability, email lookup, email verification, as well as open and read rates for emails sent via Gmail or G-suite. To be honest, there are so many tools that this replaces or improves that I recommend it to anyone who sends emails. Who doesn't need a little extra help getting into their inbox these days?

Nurul Aishah
Nurul Aishah
Personal Banker in Malaysia
Financial Services Software, 5,001-10,000 Employees

The good and the bad

Pros:

It's simple to set up. The directions for setting up a campaign are really simple, and the pricing is also reasonable for people who are just getting started with email marketing. Perfect for cold emailing and delivering customized emails that go straight to inboxes rather than spam drawers. With only one click, we can reach a vast audience. It's beneficial since you can schedule each follow-up ahead of time, and it keeps track of the data you specify.

Cons:

I was utilizing Gmass's free plan, and I just wanted to give you a brief explanation of what they mean by 50 emails each day. It indicates that you can only send 50 emails in a campaign at a time. If you choose it, you will not be able to start the campaign with 1000 emails. So I had to get the unlimited email package. There is no way for me to go back if I fail to choose "use duplicate emails," but apart from that, it's fantastic.

Marc
Marc
Relationship Architect in US
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees

Best Email Cannon for the money BAR NONE

Comments: EXCELLENT overall. The help pages solve any issue. It's WELL-WORTH the time to explore the blog to learn and read about setting things up and all the nooks, crannies and features you might not find EVEN after 3.5 years of using it (GUILTY!!)

Pros:

In-depth reporting and ability to set-up email to ensure delivery to inboxes with very sophisticated technical areas simplified to no-brainer level.

Cons:

*Disclaimer: I am the MOST impatient human on the planet* It would be nice if they had live customer support WOULD have been a complaint but now they addressed that with links to Fiverr pros for GMASS support AND/OR paid per session live support. Also finding the information for FREE just requires a bit of search finesse on Google. "GMASS" plus "whatever you need help with". The pages pop right up and pretty much anything you need is right there. There really shouldn't be a need to contact them.

Mina
Jester in US
Sports, 51-200 Employees

Tennis team

Pros:

I organize a large tennis tournament every week and had been using gmail and my Google Contacts to communicate with everyone. All of a sudden all 106 email were bouncing back. I thought it might be due to the large size of the photo attachments so I reduced those and also dropped the number of recipients to under 100. That still did not work. I searched for answers and apparently if just 1 person marks your email as spam, servers will reject all of them. In my research I came across this Chrome add on named GMass. Reviews were great and since I wasn't doing any marketing, I purchased the minimal plan which does everything I need and more. I am beyond satisfied! I can now write and attach actual size photos (so people can print them) without worrying about hearing the dreadful ding, ding, ding, of emails getting blocked and coming back. GMass was very easy to install and has worked perfectly. I haven't needed to contact support but I'm sure help is available. I recommend this product very highly. It has simplified all my group emails and it also keeps everyone unable to "reply all" which is a blessing! I am a very happy customer. Thanks GMass!!

Cons:

No Cons. It is very useful. Definitely helps with not getting bouncing emails. Makes contacting everyone and getting/tracking responses quite easy, even for a novice with mass emailing

Derek
COO in Russia
Financial Services Software, 2-10 Employees

The best in email marketing

Comments: I've worked in several Bay Area and New York startups from $0 to $2 billion also started and sold a marketing firm, thus I have used several email products this is the easiest and best in terms of simplicity, support, and execution. I can't recommend it highly enough.

Pros:

It is so easy to use the importing list, sending customized messages at scale. Also, like the new feature where you can even customize attachments at scale.

Cons:

Can't think of any. I really like that I can use it inside Gsuite

Alternatives Considered: Ortto

Reasons for Choosing GMass: It is too hard to use

Switched From: Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to GMass: It is so simple that it' inside your Gmail.

Adra Safiya
Adra Safiya
Human Resources Recruitment Assistant in Malaysia
Retail, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Great additional for email management

Pros:

Gmass is essential for me to managing and personalized email and also for a mass email sender. I can schedule the mass email sending to automatic and set the time for a week worth. The contact list management is also quite good and i can delete the redundant contact list and also the contact list that are not active anymore.

Cons:

User will need to spend some time to learn all the feature and tools within the software, as it will quite confusing to use for a novice user. I would like to see a more extend report for the email that are sent so we can have a better analytics information on the campaign performance.

Fadiah
Fadiah
Human Resources Assistant in Malaysia
Banking, 10,000+ Employees

Easy email tracker

Pros:

GMass was extremely beneficial to me. It was simple to use and saved us a load of effort. The cost is fairly reasonable for what you receive. It works well with Gmail and Google Sheets, which is fantastic. I also like how I can easily import a CSV of contacts to the software.

Cons:

The report generated could be improved by displaying specifically what follow-ups are planned and the substance of those follow-ups. Also, having a tool to alter and modify any automatic follow-up scripts would be fantastic and be very useful for me to manage the email better.

Photographer in US
Photography, Self Employed

Two thumbs up for Gmass

Comments: Overall I must say that I am impressed with the functionality of GMass, its customer support and it seems to offer a range of services that will likely fit most peoples mass emailing needs whether you're a beginner or an expert.

Pros:

What I like most about Gmass is that it has transformed what was for me a daunting task of creating marketing emails and turned it into something as simple as sending a regular email in gmail, but with many more recipients! The fact that it made the task easy has allowed me to focus more on the content and message and worry less about the delivery. I found MailChimp a bit too cumbersome and MS Outlook/Word/Excel mail merge lacking in features. Gmass feels much more organic as though it has always been a part of gmail and it seems to have been integrated seamlessly with other Google apps like Drive storage. What I think is great about it is that Gmass gives any user (even the novice like me) the ability to immediately start creating credible and trusted email campaigns. For that, I give it two thumbs up.

Cons:

I found creating custom tracking domain a bit tricky to set-up. I still do not know how my advanced DNS setting work, but they do. If they had a few Youtube video tutorials, it might have helped. I also wish the test email button would send an email that included a sample of the merged fields that way I know that I placed them correctly before the final send-off. Also, maybe it's just me, but I do not see a way to embed images. When you upload an image to the body of the email, it is shown as a file attachment and does not get hidden.

manzoor
Founder in India
Staffing & Recruiting, 2-10 Employees

Perfect for bulk email sending and personalization

Pros:

Being a non technical person I would say GMass is the perfect solutions for my needs. The things that helped me a lot were Follow-ups and Personalization. Earlier I used other platforms for my emails sequences, but they were complicated and many of them would end up in either Promotional or Spam. My work usually requires me to send around 350-400 emails a day and thankfully with Gmass the open rates have increased significantly, which resulted in a lot of clients for my business.

Cons:

Everything is fine, but if I had to change somethin it would be that when I save my email in the draft the follow ups disappear and I have create the follow ups again.

Alternatives Considered: AWeber

Reasons for Choosing GMass: ease of use.

Switched From: Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to GMass: Less expensive and ease of use

Anirudh
Cofounder/Sales in India
Market Research Software, 2-10 Employees

Best Email Marketing Tool in the market

Comments: I am really happy with the current tool and would definitely continue using GMass for the foreseeable future.

Pros:

GMass is an amazing tool that makes life easy with the wonderful CRM along with the tool. It is easy to monitor the campaigns as well as the live stats of the campaigns currently live and ongoing. The dashboard is an amazing addition to view all the campaigns along with the stats of each campaign such as replies, clicks, blocks, etc. which we can access directly from the dashboard instead of searching from the long list of emails received.

Cons:

A few cons for which I docked a star from the 5-star review I thought of giving are: I would have lived a calendar with the dates of the campaigns and follow-ups so that it would be helpful to plan other campaigns and follow-ups accordingly. The email verifier sometimes verifies mail ids as valid whereas they sometimes get bounced back saying that the email is invalid or does not exist. When I pause a campaign follow-up for a day so that I can run another campaign, the paused campaign expires/ends without sending a follow-up or an option to unpause as the date is passed. It would be helpful if we can add a follow-up later to an email that we sent without enabling a follow-up as sometimes mistakes happen and we send emails without enabling a follow-up and there is no way to redeem ourselves. I'm not sure if these are already available and I'm not aware of them as I keep learning new things in GMass every day. I'm sure that the GMass team will take these things into consideration and improve the tool to make it the best in the market.

Nathaniel
Nathaniel
Owner in US
Entertainment, Self Employed

Gotta love Gmass

Comments: I'm able to automate my client contact and correspondence

Pros:

The accessibility and affordability are unreal

Cons:

Not being able to send follow up emails as separate emails rather than replies

Alternatives Considered: Yesware

Reasons for Choosing GMass: The difference in value and affordability

Switched From: ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Switching to GMass: Gmass' accessibility is unmatched

Jordan
Jordan
Author in US

GMass was a game-changer for me in the world of email follow ups and automation

Pros:

Gmass has some amazing features, such as: 1) Easy to program and control auto follow ups. These follow ups go out based on lack of response from receiver and you can set date intervals for sending. 2) GMass links up with google sheets for easy access to emails lists. You can build a list within google sheets and then transfer contact information, and email scripts unique to each contact. It appears to each contact that you are sending the email just to them, but in actuality you are sending emails with one click. 3) Very few errors and well managed. I've only seen a few emails go out that were obviously not synced up correctly. Anytime this happens it's obviously not good, but its very infrequent.

Cons:

GMass is almost 100% perfect at what it does, but here are a few drawbacks: 1) it takes a while to become familiar with the controls and layout as it's not super intuitive. The learning curve can be overwhelming for newbies 2) It tried to organize emails and drafts into folders to reduce clutter on gmail, but if you have GMass installed you will have a cluttered inbox. Hard to avoid unfortunately.

Lloyd
Administrator in UK
Music, Self Employed

Email Just Got Simpler!

Comments: It's simple to use, and the support that's available is really good. It integrates perfectly with a 3rd party SMTP service, which means I can now send personalised and targeted emails really quickly.

Pros:

We've had major issues sending membership emails for the fan club we run, and have tried a variety of options that were just not suitable. That all changed when I happened across GMass. Not only is it priced reasonably, it's simple enough to use, and the help and support that's available has improved my options greatly. I'm really happy with the product, and the support on offer. Highly recommended!

Cons:

There is nothing to dislike about GMass, my job just became a lot easier.

Mylon Oderson
CEO / Founder in US

I had never seen anything like it prior to using Gmass

Comments: If I were to summarize my use of the Gmass application, I would summarize it as saying that it was fun for me to use. I had never seen anything like it prior to using Gmass, it was an experiment.
For a while, I still had no idea what it was or what it did but as I continued to play with it the more it made sense to me.
I've since grown to depend upon Gmass and I would therefore recommend it to anyone doing business or running email campaigns in Gmail. Gmass is a natural and highly effective way to maximize your Gmail experiences. The Gmass application integrated into Gmail, causes Gmail to be set apart with many outstanding functions, features and benefits that cannot be achieved any other mail client and I, therefore, recommend Gmass for Gmail.

Pros:

The fact that it was integrated into Gmail, it allowed me to create multiple email campaigns and track every aspect of the campaign including links.

Cons:

Troubleshooting and Support; I had an issue where the application seemed to malfunction and I tried looking for a fix and but became frustrated having to search and troubleshoot.