15 years helping Canadian businesses

Google Workspace Reviews

4.7 (15,382) Write a Review!

About Google Workspace

Google Workspace is how teams of all sizes connect, create, and collaborate — to drive innovation from any device, and any location.

Learn more about Google Workspace

Pros:

Customer support is good and in some plans you have priority support services. The collaboration is the most transparent possible, work agility is better than with other solutions.

Cons:

It can be frustrating when there are features that are available in MS Suite that GSuite does not have. They are few and far in between, but once in a while it does frustrate you.

Google Workspace ratings

4.3

9.0/10

Google Workspace has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 15,382 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Google Workspace before?

Filter reviews (15,382)

William
William
Owner in US
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Great Software!!

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Still using it and inqould be lost without it.

Pros:

Easy to implement and use after. It didnt cost an arm.and a leg either.

Cons:

Not much i didnt like that i can think of.

Tito
Computer Consultant in US
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Amazing product. Uptime, support, easy to use, low cost for a great suite. Powerful.

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Overall great product good price. Awesome technology. Great tools. Uptime is almost perfect. Google products are solid. Do your due diligence and find out if its for you.

Pros:

It was easy to setup and migrate from 365. Powerful suite with lots of tools. I mainly use it for email. Google search and Gmail are powerful tools by default and free. Now imagine having a paid version of it with all that and some extra tools. Like extra space, domain, Outlook sync support. Spam support by default is great and keeps most garbage out. You don't need to set it up or tweak it like 365. Archiving is the best, you can hold all your email and archive it. You can still access it with search. 365 still has an outdated pst files the grows exponentially. Overall a great product recommended but do your homework.

Cons:

Only real issues are if you lose your credentials or access to an old phone number that has all the recovery information. It's over complicated just to recover your account. I don't mind because I don't want people hacking my account. I had to prove ownership even though I could log in. Proving ownership is complicated so have good records and if you change phone numbers make sure you update all your account settings. Also if you have 365 you will need to purchase Microsoft office on your own. Google docs, sheets, are great but not as powerful as Microsoft Office products.

Lynn
Licensed Clinical Social Worker in US
Mental Health Care, Self Employed

Google workspace

3.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Uncertain at this time as I have not had enough time to work with it yet.

Cons:

Uncertain at this time as I have not had enough time to work with it yet.

Training and Safety Steward in US
Environmental Services, 51–200 Employees

Great alternative to other Office Suites

Comments: Only working with it since December 18 as it is my companies preferred office suite, I found it very easy to adapt to and a little bit more intuitive to use. Unlearning 30 years of using a different platform was the only thing that makes it hard. If GW is all you have every been exposed to it is easy to learn and operate within.

Pros:

Ease of use. With over 30 years experience with the major competitor, Google Workspace was very easy to pick up. Help and training resources are readily available, and easy to understand. The interoperability between google branded programs in workspace is pretty intuitive and seamless.

Cons:

It some ways it is not as robust as Microsoft, but it makes up for it in ease of use. Google does not have open API with some third party programs (DocTract) for instance. Which does require us to have a subscription to Microsoft as well. There are some advanced functions that have been brought into Power Point that Google slides does not keep up with. I wish they did. I would still recommend Google as a good alternative.

Nathalie
CEO in France
Restaurants, 2–10 Employees

Ideal for small entrepreneurs and easy to handle, no headache

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: We're a small restaurant business, with little time to spare for administrative tasks, especially for office work and its configuration. G.Workplace helped us to be efficient and save maximum time, while remaining autonomous and, above all, cost-effective.

Pros:

The Google suite is simple, fast, fluid, and you can quickly find all the vital functions for a small business, at a fraction of the cost of big licenses. Messaging, aliases, filters, effective anti-spam, office suite, sharing, document versions, cloud storage. It's great! A real time saver to focus on production.

Cons:

You might find yourself alone sometimes, especially with the office suite or email setup. But there's such a community that the solution comes autonomously after just a few minutes of research.

Adam
Founder in Spain
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Good Suite to launch your venture

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I enjoyed it, it was instrumental in running my small venture, it think its a solution you can progressively scale with no matter what the size of your business is.

Pros:

the ease of setting up the account, getting the domain linked to the workspace and managing the account in general is smooth, also the pricing is really good.

Cons:

I think the deployment was fairly easy but i think some important emails got flagged a couple of times in spam. in general it is pretty reliable.

Liam
CMO in UK
Automotive, 51–200 Employees

Google Workspace

5.0 last month New

Comments: From email management to file sharing Google Workspace has all tools you need for a business, small or enterprise. Data is secure and easy to acces.

Pros:

Google Workspace is the perfect tool for every business. Before discovering that google provide this i was struggling with full inbox, expensive cloud storage. Unlimited pace on you email is something every business wants. Google driver is exceptional on cloud storage and sharing. Drive stream feature help the entire team work in the same place.

Cons:

Nothing to write as a con. Everything works as it should be.

Marie Joy
Marie Joy
Virtual Assistant in Philippines
Retail, 11–50 Employees

A very helpful tool to help Virtual Assignments manage their workspace online

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I am so happy and very satisfied. My data and files are well organized and it is pretty cheap too.

Pros:

Google Workspace has made it easier for me to work from home. From managing my data, to organizing them, this software is the most valuable part of me as a freelancer. I highly recommend it!

Cons:

It's kinda confusing to use at first but with daily usage I am able to utilize it and integrate it to mu daily job as a freelancer.

Annika
Paralegal in UK
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

Google workspace reviews

4.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Google workspace is integrated with a lot of google services suchlike google drive which offers free storage space which can be increased by subscriptions.scheduling appoints using google calendar is very easy and quick and it notifies the use when date for appointment reaches

Cons:

Google workspace is easy to implement therefore no dislike.

Business Supplies & Equipment, 51–200 Employees

Element DNA

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

It's very great and wonderful. Impacting and simplify

Cons:

Simple to understand and great to work with

Mauricio
IT manager in Brazil
Broadcast Media, 51–200 Employees

All the basic tools in one service

Comments: Everything you need to keep your team productive and connected in one service. This platform provides a rich and reliable data management and facilitates collaboration.

Pros:

All the basic tools used by most employees are available and easy to use in G Suite. Google Drive, Corporate Gmail, Spreadsheets, Docs and Slides are all connected and Cloud Based, providing a very reliable platform for collaboration. The administration area gives very clear information about how the service is being used and even provides mobile device management

Cons:

The service is very scalable and depending on the number of users it can become high monthly investment. After a year using G Suit the company might get dependent on the services as most of the daily basic tasks are done in the platform, nevertheless, this is cheaper and more reliable than using local licenses and services

Jessica
Volunteer in US
Individual & Family Services, 2–10 Employees

All in one solution

Comments: Fantastic! We took 2 different cloud servers and merged them into just G Suite. We have cloud based backups, it is very user friendly (even for the less tech-savvy volunteers!), and the setup was super easy. Honestly we dragged our feet with the setup and file transfer because we expected it to be more complicated than it was! I wish we had done this a few years ago!

Pros:

Having G Suite allowed us to condense several different file organization/data base software programs into one (G Suite). This allows our non-profit animal rescue to store animal records (owner surrender forms, shelter paperwork, vet invoices, behavior evaluations) in an organized fashion. We also use G Suite for our forms (adoption, owner surrender, etc.) for information coming in. It is very easy to organize and/or search for information. All of our volunteers can have access to what we need without navigating complicated software or programs.

Cons:

Some of the add-ons to particular features within G Suite can become discontinued and no longer supported which means we need to find new and similar add-ons to meet our needs. I do appreciate that these discontinuations are done with the purpose of maintaining client privacy and ensuring that add-ons are reputable. Some people get frustrated when they do not take the time to organize their Drive and thus they have difficulties finding documents. Organizing documents on Drive is not as intuitive for many people as it is on the actual computer drive (I'm not sure why!).

Tyler
Founder in US
Architecture & Planning, 2–10 Employees

G-Suite is an easy pivot into the business world for new companies.

Comments: G Suite made setting up a business very easy. I don't know of an easier platform that is so familiar and painless to setup. It took a portion of a day to tie in the domain name for email, get the accounts setup, create signatures, format a mailbox and get rolling sending people my new email. It was great. The integration of Google Meets was a good addition that responded to the evolving marketplace of remote visual meetings (and at least for now it's free, which is also a great bonus).

Pros:

Being a consumer Gmail user makes the step into G-Suite very easy. The interface remains the same, so you get all of the well-known advantages of gmail as a base to start with--which is great. Beyond that: the setup and management is easy, adding and subtracting users is a snap, the labels for organization is very useful, it ties apps like Docs, Calendar and Drive very well, and it's cost effective.

Cons:

I would like to see the Suite continue to evolve to offer things that a business can utilize that a basic consumer might not. Google has a lot of competition to work with, people who have tried this and have examples out there to see what works and what doesn't. Specifically, some more nuanced aspects of filing / archiving, archiving an entire folder of emails to individual PDFs for record to free up drive space, sorting moving Sent emails the same way that the Inbox works. I'd also like to be able to save emails, but ditch the attachments to lower the weight on storage space.

Philip
Senior Systems Engineer in US
Information Technology & Services, 201–500 Employees

Good Business Collaboration Platform

Comments: Good collaboration suite, we were able to get it online quickly. Most features we needed were available out of the box with minimal setup time. Since most of all users had used gmail before it took minimal training/hand holding to get things going.

Pros:

Google has built a powerful and easy to use business collaboration platform. Almost everybody has used gmail at some point so it’s easy to get used up and running quickly. Platform handles most of our collaboration needs out of the box with minimal setup time.

Cons:

Email and file management are its strong points. Real time chat and messaging feels like more of any afterthought. They’ve got a long way to go to catch up with teams or slack on that front.

Jen
Jen
Owner/CEO in US
E-Learning, Self Employed

"Worth the Price", I keep reminding myself...

Comments: My relationship with Google Workspace could definitely be described as "conflicted". I love many of the features, but other aspects, such as trying to understand their instructions and the added fees to add extra domain names, frustrates me.

Pros:

What makes me stay with Workspace is the extreme capacity for file storage (you get much higher limits with a paid Workspace account, vs their free Google Drive accounts), and easy management of sending/receiving emails with one of my domain names. I appreciate how easy it is to send and receive email through my primary domain, and I like the ability to share a folder between my multiple Google email addresses. I am a "solo-preneur," but since I have many projects, I have multiple emails, and it's nice to be able to access the folder from basically every email address I've shared it with.

Cons:

I really want to give Workspace higher reviews. What stops me? A few issues: 1. The fact that to add each additional domain name is an extra $12/month. 2. They say alias domains are free; they essentially redirect to a primary domain, or any other domain you've set up in your organization. But thus far, I have set up several and cannot get a single one of them to actually work. I keep getting "undeliverable" notices. 3. Their instructions are absolutely NOT "user-friendly". I dread looking up instructions on how to implement anything in Google Workspace, because their dry instructions were apparently written with the assumption that everyone reading them is on the same level of knowledge that the coders were.

Deni
Deni
Freelancer in Indonesia
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Google Workspace is your Office.

Comments: Incredibly, I was able to cut costs associated with operating an office system or teamwork, because Google Workspace has almost everything you need to work. Google Workspace can be integrated with various platforms and third-party applications, making it easier for me to be more efficient in working on small and large-scale projects.

Pros:

Google Workspace is very easy to use and affordable for a small company like mine, but it doesn't take away the professional and sophisticated side that can help with all the work. Have various features been needed to complete work in an office without having to think about where to store, time to organize, and people to maintain technical operations. And I can work even outside the office or at home or while on vacation, can organize many people who work on one project in real time in sharing data and work.

Cons:

Customization in notifications that may be less varied and detailed, so sometimes we have to open in detail what the notifications are given by Google Workspace.

Eli
Consultant in Colombia
Management Consulting, 11–50 Employees

Great collaboration tool for any business!

Comments: It's a great experience and I highly recommended for organizations.

Pros:

The feature that my team and I love the most is fluidity. The main reason is that you can be on any device and you have access to the same features which it really becomes handy with team members on the move.

Cons:

Storage limitations - UpgradeableShare-ability for external users which in some way make sense keeping all files and information secure within the organization and having external providers and services it just add a few more steps.

Rendel Anne
Teacher in Thailand
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

A Tool for Effective Collaboration Platform

Comments: Overall, using this service to store documents is helpful. Less so for anything more difficult because you'll have to handle everything on your own and won't be able to rely on the system to help you locate, store, and retrieve documents.

Pros:

The simplicity of collaboration, the features it offers, the untapped potential, the support for actual collaboration services, the freedom of movement and accessibility to services from any location at any time.

Cons:

Due to the large number of product variations, customers may be confused about the pricing and feel that they are not receiving value for their money. Additionally, the ability to upload and save files Less storage space is available for free. By raising the maximum number of files that can be saved during free trials, this quality must be added.

Furniture, 11–50 Employees

You're likely already going to be paying for it on your email hosting, check out the rest of it!

Comments: Google Workspace ahs been a great way to encourage our team to collaborate more, create meaningful documents and processes, and help us reduce costs by transferring documents we pay to store at Box, into the Google storage we have with our existing Google Workspace accounts. This one software replaces another 3-4 that I have used at other companies. It's a great way to lean up expenses by better leveraging what you already have.

Pros:

If you're already going to use Google Workspace for your inevitable Info@ email address, take a look around at the other features that Google has to offer in the Workspace suite. Obviously there is Google Drive and the storage that's included, but you can get an unlimited amount if you need more, The calendar integration with the other products like Chat and Gmail are great. You've also got collaboration tools like Jamboard and Meet. You can create your own intranet sites easily for internal helpdesk or resource centers with the Sites app that's included. Forms is great if you have to interact with the public or other departments as an easy way to collect information without needing to repeat yourself all the time. The uses of Workspace are endless and amazing that they are included in the price.

Cons:

There terminology changes a bit when you are switching between apps, so what may mean on thing in Google Docs, may mean something else in Google Keep. The sharing functionality to send something to someone gets clunky and sometimes results in the person needing to request access to a document. And while some analytics on documents exists to see if or when someone was last on a doc, I wish it could be expanded more or a dashboard of document usage across a drive would be great.

Christian
Christian
Owner / Instructor in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

G Suite Review

Comments: Overall, I highly recommend G Suite for any small business (or any sized business really). The only caution I would have is be sure to map out how G Suite use will impact users' Android systems and use of Google Apps on Android. I've encountered difficulties accessing some features on this platform after switching from a general user account to a paid G Suite account.

Pros:

G Suite has been a tremendous help to my small business. It's integration of professional email, storage, and productivity tools has been a money and time saver, allowing me to quickly create an online presence. The rates for services are a great value, and include a wide array of versatile and useful applications for both technology products and publication/content management products.

Cons:

The main issue I have with G Suite is more my lack of immediate skill in G Suite administration. This has not impacted many things negatively, but only produced some small annoyances. As a small business owner, I'm both user and administrator. Some settings on the administration side have proven difficult to figure out, even with Google's forums and instructions. This has slightly impacted the ease of use of Google products that I did not previously have any issues with, such as Google Maps. For example, using my professional account purchase through G Suite I've been unable to activate some features of Navigation on my Andriod phone, effectively turning off the ability to save addresses. Every time I've thought I addressed the issue, it reverts to the previous state. Not having customer support to contact has left me a bit frustrated with the professional version vs. the features I'm able to make use of as a private user. However, this is also a bit of a side-effect of me being my own administrator - user error or user inability is almost always the fault of the user - I can own that.

Government Administration, 51–200 Employees

Need lot of improvements.............

Comments: I have been extremely dissatisfied and disappointed with G-Suite support and the professionalism of the staff. I was advised to use G-Suite by my web designer who spoke very highly of the offerings provided by it. I was originally satisfied and impressed by G-Suite but the last 6 months have left me totally dissatisfied. Over the past six months, emails that my company send using G-Suite go into people’s spams folders. This has happened with longstanding contacts and new ones. Even after they list us as an approved sender (which we already were), the emails continue to go into spam. G-Suite supports claimed it was a DNS, DMARC issue. I had this changed as per instructions. When the issue persisted I contacted G-Suite support and they again claimed it was all DNS and DMARC. I pointed out that we had done that and they claimed it wasn’t correct. I spoke with another G-Suite support personnel and they claimed that it was done right. Two different answers about the same issue by G-Suite support. I pointed out that we are doing Google Adwords and have spent a considerable amount on it and people who respond to our ad with a Gmail email are not getting our response. I was then told that it was a Gmail issue and I would need to contact a Gmail support forum, I did and was told that no it is G-Suite issue.

Pros:

G Suite offers a wide variety of office and productivity-related solutions, all under one account and can have your domain as the end point URL.

Cons:

I have been incredibly disappointed and disillusioned with G-Suite support and the polished methodology of the staff. I was encouraged to utilize G-Suite by my website specialist who talked in all respects profoundly of the contributions given by it. I was initially fulfilled and awed by G-Suite yet the most recent a half year have left me completely disappointed. I discovered it somewhat hard to import my telephone contacts to the Gmail application utilizing programmed match up. I just physically enter them, which for my situation, is really valuable as I'm ready to alter immaterial contacts and pertinent contacts.

President in US
Publishing, 11–50 Employees

There isn't a lot not to love about G Suite

Comments: With Google being the giant that it is, I'm honestly not sure where to go if I do need support of any kind for G Suite. It's not like Google has a main switchboard that you can all in to and "press 1 for technical support." Perhaps they do and I don't know it. But thankfully, it's very very rare that I need support beyond what can be found online. I wouldn't hesitate to deploy G Suite with any of the companies I oversee.

Pros:

When I came in to a new company, I inherited "Google Apps" as our platform. I had been accustomed to the Exchange Server world for email, Sharepoint for files, and was neck-deep in the Microsoft ecosystem in my past experience. When coming in to Google Apps (later rebranded as G Suite), I was a bit uneasy but the unfamiliarity was quickly overcome by the ease of use of Google's tools. One of the things I appreciate most about G Suite is that you never have to worry about the integrity of your data. You know your server's hard drive is never going to crash and bring you down for days at a time. You know you're not going to have to deal with lengthy outages because one upstream provider has gone down. Google is just reliable. It's rock solid, and it just works.

Cons:

I think the #1 issue I don't like about G Suite is Gmail's "labels" paradigm. Yes, they offer IMAP, which allows you to mostly adhere to the "folders" model, but "labels" are not exactly the same and understanding the differences can be confusing at first. Also, I prefer to work through an email client rather than through web mail. There are a few programs out there that handle the "labels" implementation well, but many do not, so your choices for email clients become limited. Other than that, I really can't complain about the tools that G Suite offers, nor the price. It's affordable and reliable.

Wilson
Electrical engineer in Uganda
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1,001–5,000 Employees

The Ultimate Solution for Efficient Collaboration: A Detailed Review of Google Workspace Software

Comments: Collaboration: Google Workspace offers real-time collaboration tools that make it easy for team members to work together on projects, regardless of their location. This can help improve communication, increase productivity, and streamline workflows.Communication: Google Workspace offers a suite of communication tools, such as Gmail, Google Meet, and Chat, that make it easy to stay in touch with team members, clients, and partners. This can help improve communication and reduce misunderstandings.Productivity: Google Workspace offers a suite of productivity tools, such as Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides, that can help teams work more efficiently and get more done in less time.Organization: Google Workspace offers tools such as Google Drive and Calendar, which can help teams stay organized and on track. Google Drive provides centralized storage for files, while Google Calendar can help teams schedule meetings and deadlines.Security: Google Workspace is built with enterprise-level security, which can help protect sensitive data and ensure compliance with industry regulations.

Pros:

Seamless collaboration: Google Workspace allows for seamless collaboration between team members, enabling them to work together on documents, spreadsheets, and presentations in real-time, from anywhere and on any device.Accessibility: With Google Workspace, you can access your files and data from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection. This makes it easy to work from home, on the go, or in the office.Integration: Google Workspace integrates seamlessly with other popular tools and services, such as Slack, Trello, and Asana, making it easy to incorporate into your existing workflows.

Cons:

Learning curve: If you're not familiar with the Google Workspace interface, there can be a bit of a learning curve to get started. This can be especially challenging for people who are used to working with other productivity tools.Internet dependence: Since Google Workspace is cloud-based, it relies on a stable internet connection. This means that if you're in an area with poor connectivity or if your internet goes down, you won't be able to access your files and data.Limited customization: While Google Workspace does offer some customization options, they can be limited compared to other productivity tools. This can make it difficult to create a setup that meets your exact needs and preferences.Limited offline access: While Google Workspace does offer some offline capabilities, they can be limited compared to other productivity tools. This can make it difficult to work on important projects when you're not connected to the internet

Patrick
Digital Content Manager in US
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Complete seamless office productivity and collaboration.

Comments: Ease of use between desktop web browser and android.

Pros:

G Suite provides an excellent office productivity and collaboration platform for small offices to large organizations. End users will certainly enjoy all of the familiar Google apps they are accustomed to using in their personal lives and system admins will enjoy the advanced configuration and user settings. Three of the best features of G Suite are its seamless workflow, unlimited storage (Business & Enterprise editions only), and its marketplace of available apps/integrations. G Suite makes it easy to work between apps and keep your work saved. Multiple users can work the the same document and previous versions can be restored should something go wrong. Business and Enterprise subscriptions enjoy the benefit of unlimited storage which is a necessity in today's data hungry world, plus, you won't have to suffer from storage anxiety by trying to figure out what to back up locally and what to save in the cloud. Lastly, G Suite has a great marketplace of apps (free and paid) that provide excellent integration with other apps such as Smartsheets, Trello, and many many more making G Suite an even more powerful business tool.

Cons:

Potential cons of G Suite when compared to other office productivity software such as Office 365 include lack of robust tools/features within apps, the existence of too many similar collaboration apps (meet, chat, hangouts) and the standard gmail viewing pane. While the basic office productivity apps (Docs, Sheets, Slides) probably offer more functionality than 95% of users will need, power users will find a sort of disappointment in the tool/property selections and workflow roadblocks. For example, if you want to insert a basic shape in your doc, drag and size directly in the doc is not possible. Instead you must draw out the shape on a drawing canvas before it can be inserted. Manipulating the properties of that shape afterward also is challenging. The second con of G Suite is the presence of many seemingly similar collaboration apps. There is Meet, Chat, and Hangouts. While they do have differences, they all seem to incorporate elements of video conferencing, screen sharing, document sharing, and quick chat. It would be much simpler for end users to just have one unified communications app. Lastly, a con of G Suite is that the mail app defaults to the standard view of listing emails without a preview. Luckily this can be easily fixed in the settings to incorporation a top or bottom preview pane. You can also use a Labs feature to get that "oh so Outlook" feel of a side preview pane.

Mark
Mark
Proposal Manager in Canada
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Great suite of apps for creatives and any company looking to create documents collaboratively

Pros:

gMail is a great lightweight e-mail app, that goes without saying. As a content writer, I also love the ability to share Docs, Sheets, and Slides with customers, and have the ability to work on them at the same time through the Chrome browser. I use Google Drive extensively, and the storage space they offer for my subscription price is great value. So much so that I don't even know how much I have, because I never worry about running out of storage. I've only had to connect with the G Suite support team a couple of times, and they were quite knowledgeable and efficient as far as follow up. The G Suite Marketplace is also great, offering several free add-ons or affordable plug-ins to apps for CRM, word counters, WordPress, and other productivity apps. I've used G Suite and Office 365 simultaneously, and both suites offer great value for desktop or browser-based productivity. I will be continuing to use G Suite for the foreseeable future. I would recommend other small businesses, creatives or even large businesses do so that prefer browser-based applications on Chrome, Firefox or other popular browsers. If your companies run multiple iOS, Android, Windows, and Linux devices, it seems the ideal solution for communication, document creation, and file management.

Cons:

As a writer, I use Grammarly quite a bit. Unfortunately, G Suite and Grammarly aren't currently compatible. Apparently, that is in the Grammarly roadmap, but it's uncertain when it will be available. I can't really think of any other cons, other than Google Sites is a little clunky, but since I'm not really a web designer and I use WordPress, I don't really worry about it. It would be great to have the option to host a WordPress site instead of using the Google Sites "CMS" I suppose.