SabeeApp Reviews

4.8 (70) Write a Review!

About SabeeApp

PMS, Booking Engine, Channel Manager, Guest Experience Tools, Payment Solution, Communication tools, localised solutions worldwide.

Learn more about SabeeApp

Pros:

Online, easy, pretty fast (nor awesome but very good) is not that expensive, and nor very hard to use, some of my employees says is the easiest the have use compared with others.

Cons:

They had an automatic fill out section in the guests details and they cancelled this feature previously.

SabeeApp ratings

4.8
4.7
4.5
4.6

9.3/10

SabeeApp has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 70 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used SabeeApp before?

Andrew
Andrew
Resort Manager in Oman

Super Fast Full Control

Comments: Very lucky to work with SabeeApp

Pros:

The most important points for me using SabeeApp is how easy system and high connectivity

Cons:

more features are required, for Pay Masters (pseudo rooms) , Online Payment Options, Two bookings can be shared at the same room / unit.

Paul
Owner in Ireland

Pauls Sabee experience

Comments: My overall experience with Sabee is excellent. Compared to the system that was being used before I took over Sabee has made my system much more efficient, it has helped me to avoid double bookings and it has saved me so many staff hours with its efficiency.

Pros:

I love everything about it. It is very easy to use, works seamlessly with the channels and i dont think I have ever had a double booking since I started using it.

Cons:

There is one thing that really annoys me. When you make a group booking online the system sends a group confirmation. However when I make a group booking manually I am unable to send a group confirmation. The solution is there and I am sure it can not be that hard to make this available . I have requested this a number of times and I have been fobbed off by customer service. I always learned that customer service was giving the customer what they want. Not in this case unfortunately.

Administrator in Italy
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

very confusing outlook

Pros:

It was easy to learn using the application.

Cons:

It was confusing to see the calendar, didn't offer an option to talk to guests through the channel manager, we had more work with it than with out it

Andang Ferry
Corporate General Manager in Indonesia
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees

just one click you can do a lot

Comments: Sabee in our opinion is a software that has various features in it that make it easy for us to work whenever and wherever we are without the slightest difficulty because the operation is very easy and can be used on cell phones.

Pros:

It's easy to understand and operate, what's more important is that the team at Sabee was very helpful when we had difficulties

Cons:

In the invoice, the balance still appears even though the payment has been completed and we have to manually post it on the service menu and reduce the amount

Filipe
owner in Portugal
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees

The best channel manager

Comments: great

Pros:

I have a small guesthouse and after trying several channel manager I found that sabeeapp is the easiest to use. My recommendation is to avoid comparation of features side by side. Many channel managers do the same as sabeapp (in a features list) but the implementation, easy to use, custumer support has no comparation with sabeeapp.

Cons:

they lack some specific features for my country. Like certificate invoice system and direct automatic comunication of guest information with authorities. Some Portuguese channel manager already do this but no way I would change just for this.

Ameen
Administrator in Maldives
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 Employees

Cloud Hotel Management App

Comments: It is a good online application for PMS and booking engine, major OTA connections are available.

Pros:

The UI great and ease of use. Minor adjustments are required.

Cons:

Slow upgrade and development, minor adjustment of UI and ease of entry, user level management.

Kerry Ann
Sales Manager in Turkey
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 Employees

K Kaya SabeeApp Review

Comments: Direct bookings have increased phenomenally since using SabeeApp

Pros:

The ease of use and the best support team I have come across in 20 years in the hotel industry

Cons:

Guests should be able to manage their bookings online, without having to contact us. Rooms should be able to be "locked" to a specific booking.

Hugo
Manager in Indonesia
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees

Esy of use also on your mobil

Comments: Easy to use, mobil friendly, clean interface, fantastic and friendly support, i would recommend it with easy to somebody else...

Pros:

Years ago after changing our pms i tested a lot of pms, but SabeeApp was the only one with full functionality on a mobil device. Also the user friendly use and the customized setup for our staff is a big pro.

Cons:

Would like some more implentations with other software, but they are working on that

Manager in Thailand
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees

Comments: Great support team and friendly user

Pros:

Dashboard, Yearly performance comparison report

Cons:

Distribution, PMS and Prices. Difficult to find out sometimes.

Dora
sales manager in Hungary

sales manager view

5.0 last month New

Comments: Very experienced and fast customer service, good value for money.

Pros:

Easy to work with, easy to find the functions, good visuality

Cons:

some reports are missing, and there is no pick up chart for revenue management. Some guest advisor function are missing for automatic operation

Cressida
Manager in Ireland
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

Easy to use, great customer support, SabeeApp has helped in growing our business.

Comments: SabeeApp has helped our business grow and I can now manage some aspects of the business from anywhere in the world because of the cloud based software.

Pros:

I like that it is easy to use and easy to train employees in using it. I love that it is cloud based - even if I am out of the office I still have control of our reservations, if an employee is having trouble with a reservation I can go on my cloud, login and see the exact reservation they are talking about and help them overcome the issue from anywhere in the world. SabeeApp has helped give me peace of mind as if I am away on business or holidays I can still see what is going on in my business as it is cloud based software. I like that guests can have the choice of many different forms of payment ex. card, pay-pal, bank transfer and cash. The Price Wizard is great and very easy to use, with a few clicks I can put our prices higher or lower depending on demand and easily create strategic prices. I like that we can make special offers for the IBE although the link/text for the special offers could be larger as it is quite small text on the IBE and some people may not realise it is a link that takes them to our special offers page. The reports are very helpful and the variety of reports are great - sales by month, week, year etc. and demographics of who are market are. I love the channel manager with SabeeApp as it connects to our other online channels and syncs straight away! We are connected with Booking.com and Airbnb and we may now look into connecting with more because of how easy it is with SabeeApp.

Cons:

I do not like that there is no spell check for example, if a typo occurs, the misspelled word is not recognized and not underlined red - I always have to check for any spelling errors which can be time consuming as the text is also very small. I cannot seem to connect with my TripAdvisor review express, however this could be a fault on TripAdvisor's side. The link/text for the special offers could be larger as it is quite small text on the IBE and some people may not realise it is a link that takes them to our special offers page.

5 years ago

Very glad to see that SabeeApp can help in your every day life! That's what we are trying to achieve :)

Ricardo
Owner in Mexico
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

I really like the way it works

Comments: i love it, and i want it to improve even more,

Pros:

online, easy, pretty fast (nor awesome but very good) is not that expensive, and nor very hard to use, some of my employees says is the easiest the have use compared with others

Cons:

the lack of some kind of offline data for remote and/or limited confection as in my case can be troublesome some times

Caroline
General Manager in U.K.

General Manager

Comments: Its been really good

Pros:

The layout is easy to understand and to training new people; overall is quickly to find any mistake made and sort it out. All clear to see all tools that sabeeapp can offer.

Cons:

Need to create a fake reservation to post any extra upsells.

Kris
Resort Manager in Thailand
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees

Very responsive client service - easy to use - cloud based with unlimited accounts

Comments: Overall, we have been very satisfied with SabeeApp. The value for money is great, customer service is very responsive and answering all our questions without delay. The channel manager works very well.
We tried 2 other PMS that did not suit our needs, we highly recommend SabeeApp.

Pros:

- Clear calendar - easy to move bookings - a lot of flexibility to suits different types of hotels - possibility to export datas - easy to use for all our staff, even on mobile phone.

Cons:

- The pre-payment invoicing system is not flexible and the invoice layout is not great / text size is tiny and difficult to read. - The cutting tool to split bookings (when guests change room / upgrade) can be improved. - Connections problems when using VPN.

Steven
Owner in U.K.
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

A great system, works very well, easy to use, good features, flexible & with excellent support

Comments: Excellent hotel reservations management & pricing productivity.

Pros:

The basic functions we need to do to run the hotel are simple, easy, intuitive and executed with minimal clicks. Excellent to have the channel manager function so completely integrated into the system, it works very well and gives us good control. The system is fairly priced and the support is excellent both on a day to day level and also in terms of Sabee continuing to develop and refine the product. There's a healthy stream of new developments, innovations and improvements.

Cons:

Very few cons, if any at all. There are a few minor tweaks to the core system that could be made to further improve it's functionality and flexibility, but we have confidence that Sabee with get round to addressing these in time.

5 years ago

Glad to see that you enjoy using SabeeApp! Development will continue and those few "tweaks" will be improved!

Andrea
GM in Hungary

Flexible, user friendly system with helpful support :)

Pros:

It's really easy to understand and use even for a new user. Price wizard is super but my favourite part is the Reports. You can check several financial and sales reports and daily or even yearly performance with comparison. The team is really nice, they always have some great new ideas, features :)

Cons:

The housekeeping dots in the calendar view are not so logical for me (for example after check in they shouldn't be in inspected status any more). I'm not sure if it's possible but a standardized format for phone numbers would be great :)

5 years ago

Thank you for your review! Happy to see that you are satisfied with the work of our team. Some changes will happen soon regarding housekeeping so maybe you will find it more user friendly :)

Enikő
manager in Hungary
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

Idea Chanel Manager

Comments: I am satisfied at all.

Pros:

Hungarian language, helpful staff, easy functions for business, direct booking site.

Cons:

Not available to show with a short link the booked nights in the calendar.

Claudie
Owner in Belgium

Sabee App is a great help and it is addictive.

Pros:

The many functionalities, although I do not use many of them. The fact that you can easily see the facts and figures regarding your bookings. The fact that most of the time support is fast and accurate (very important for me)

Cons:

The functionality in iPad and iPhone is not good when you want to type in for example letters. The cursor is in the wrong spot and you cannot see where and what you type. I would prefer (also) a scrolling year overview. I would like to be able to split ' services costs' for the different houses and not that service costs is the same for everywhere.

5 years ago

Dear Claudie, we're very grateful for your review! We will work hard to improve system usability on small screens. Possibility to create service based on the room type is already in our close future development plan, so hopefully we can make you happy very soon :)

Jordan
Hotel Manager in Hungary

Top favorite software

Comments: We used SabeeApp for managing a Hotel, 2 Hostels and several vacation rentals for around 5 years now, it has been always giving an upgrade of easing the job. Reports are very useful in all what a hotel manager, sales and marketing manager need.
Deserves a 5 stars rating for everything

Pros:

-User friendly interface, easy to set up and train colleagues. - Comprehensive wide range of reports - Good connectivity - Excellent customer support

Cons:

As an old SabeeApp user, housekeeping data needed a lot of improvements, SabeeApp team are doing great job so far, but still needs some little improvements

Kosmas
CEO in Greece

Great overall experience, user-friendly

Comments: good overall experience, user-friendly

Pros:

how user friendly it is, and the support of course, always at your disposal.

Cons:

First thing coming in mind is the connection with google hotel Ads, it only shows only one available apartment/room to the guests, the cheapest option, in order to see the rest of options you ll have to change the filters after clicking on the ad. Something that could be confusing to guests sometimes and frustrating. One more thing regarding the google hotel ads is that it's always being ranked on the bottom of the list.

Fanni
Receptionist in Hungary
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees

Easy operation, fast communication with customer service, development

Comments: Product and customer service is great, extremely helpful and trained.

Pros:

Calendar view makes it easy to manage my bookings. Price management, I can change for a period but even for a whole year. Cloud based, so I can watch it anywhere and anytime something happens. Modifications/improvementsd for users. Aids available in my own language (Hungarian).

Cons:

More features are unnecessary for me (for example: I don't bill with this system). Interface is difficult for iPhone. It takes time to figure out the new view after improvements.

Lennard
Owner in Hungary

Great software, greatly improved our hotel management.

Pros:

- I like the integration of the IBE, the Channel Manager and the invoicing software in one package. - Synchronisation through iCal is a big plus for us. - Software is developing rapidly with many new features added frequently.

Cons:

- Promised improvement/changes to software are not always delivered. - Translation into other languages (in my case Dutch) is sometimes missing or with mistakes (e.g. when printing the check-in form). - Design and feel of user interface is good, but of the Booking Engine, which is visible to potential bookers, could be improved

4 years ago

Dear Lennard, many thanks for your honest opinion. We do collect all notices of our customers, but we usually have a development plan for a year ahead so we have to keep it strongly or move with the development requests which are based on priority. So we have your ideas and we will reach out to them eventually :) We will do our best to improve with the translations and updating the IBE.

Aniko
Sales in Hungary
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

Good choice for handling an accomodation

Comments: Ok

Pros:

Easy to use, handles all operational issues within the accomodation. Good support team. Good channel management.

Cons:

Threre are missing features,slow demand based development

Tara
Sales in Hungary
Hospitality, 51-200 Employees

I have found Sabeeapp to be one of the most useful pieces of software .

Comments: Efficient system - but for me mainly the reports.

Pros:

It is simple to use - in fact one of the most understandable pieces of software I have used whilst at the same time performing a sophisticated function and producing relevant and useful reports. The support staff are amazing and so responsive and helpful. It is also very reliable - I trust Sabeeapp!

Cons:

Honestly nothing - I have only good things to say about Sabeeapp. It has been easy for the team to learn and training is always readily available - so if there any problems they are easily solved with communication and training.

5 years ago

Much appreciate your nice review, Tara! Happy to have you as a member of our Sabee family <3

Aiste
Manager and owner in Lithuania

Easy, comfortable, you can start using at once.

Pros:

Cloud location, ready to use at once from any eletcronic device, variaty of functions, just monthly fee, no investment needed.

Cons:

I am not sure about the booking engine layouy, maybe previous Inlikes better, app would be great, more possibilities for promotions silimar to most popular booking websites, poasibility to have guest reviews maybe.

5 years ago

Thank you for your review! Soon we will introduce the applications for your guests, which, we believe, will help a lot to communicate with your guests and deal easier with the whole reservation process.