TurnoverBnB Reviews

4.5 (57) Write a Review!

About TurnoverBnB

Online platform for vacation rental hosts to automate turnovers, manage cleaners and find new ones with our website and mobile app.

Learn more about TurnoverBnB

Pros:

Cons:

Managing the books has been our only trouble with TurnoerBnB.

TurnoverBnB ratings

4.5
4.6
4.4
4.5

8.7/10

TurnoverBnB has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 57 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used TurnoverBnB before?

Investment Advisor in Canada
Investment Management Software

Great app and huge time saver!

Pros:

Automatically sends cleaning crew messages to accept cleaning jobs linked directly to your air bnb account

Justine
Property Manager in U.S.
Real Estate, Self Employed

Its good but can be better

Comments: Overall, there still needs to be a lot of work done with the app. It is hard to locate things, confusing most of the time, and it does not sync properly with the cleaners app.

Pros:

I love how my airbnb calendar automatically syncs with the turnoverbnb app. I do not need to add reservations unless it is from another booking site such as VRBO. That is something that needs to be added!

Cons:

The app is confusing to use. I have been using it for 5 months and still don't really understand how to navigate the app. I canceled a cleaning a few times and my cleaners still showed up saying they never got notified of the cancellation. It seems that there needs to be more work done on the communication between the[SENSITIVE CONTENT] and cleaner app. They tend to not sync with each other. I also wish my VRBO calendar would sync with the app because sometimes I forget to add a reservation that was made from VRBO and end up having to clean the place myself since cleaners were not aware of my VRBO reservations.

Sales in U.S.

Highly recommend

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

Integration with booking platforms. When someone books a reservation my housekeeper gets a notification about a job. They accept the job and it gets put on their calendar. I also like the checklist feature.

Cons:

Fees. I would love to use this as my payment processing feature however my cleaner insists on using Zelle because the fees are too high.

Loretta
Owner in Australia
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

ok app which helped save some time...but...

Comments: Great concept but not very sophisticated. Further this this, after using the Turnoverbnb for nearly 1 year, they have decided to charge a hefty subscription fee for each property. If you have over 100 properties they will look after you, but if you are a small operator then nothing. It does not represent value for money. Overall very dissappointed that we signed up, trained cleaners to use the system...and then without warning subscription service was introduced with little notice. We are only thankful this happened in our off season. Need to say, we no longer use Turnoverbnb.

Pros:

We like the graphic calendar showing jobs and the assigned cleaners. Pretty easy to set up.

Cons:

There have been several glitches (eg 2 jobs planned for the 1 stay) along the way. Notifications have occasionally not come through. You cannot assign 2 cleaners to bigger jobs. Slow to get support due to time difference. The supply of local cleaners in our area is non-existent and so this aspect of the offering doesn't apply. Plus selecting a cleaner is more than just finding someone who is available...even if cleaners were available, I wouldn't just pick someone from Turnoverbnb...it takes a bit more to ensure quality of work etc...it's a little naive of Turnoverbnb to assume this is how things run.

TurnoverBnB Response

3 years ago

Thank you for the kind words about our graphic calendar showing cleaning jobs & assigned cleaners, a lot of our customers appreciate that view. We're sorry that you had a few glitches months ago when you were using our product. Since then, the platform has had many updates, as we get feedback from customers and better understand where & how TurnoverBnB can improve. You are correct in that we have a subscription fee, paid annually is six dollars per property per month (about the price of a nice cup or two of coffee at a local roaster). From talking to customers, TurnoverBnB saves them a minimum of seven hours per month. If seven hours per month isn't worth your time that's completely acceptable but for 99% of our customers, the value we provide is worth the small cost. Let us know anytime if you would like a free trial of our new, improved offering and we are certain you'll agree TurnoverBnB makes it easy and saves you time compared to other products or tools.

Karen
Trustee in U.S.
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

Excellent Short term rental cleaning help!

Comments: It's been pretty great! The cleaners are independent contractors, and my experience has been 75% of the cleaners are flakes. The ones that are good are outstanding, and make up for the rest of them.

Pros:

This software is easy to use, and makes scheduling cleaners fairly simple.

Cons:

The app for using your phone with this app is very lacking, you will definitely need your main computer or laptop to use all the features properly.

Matt
Matt
Hospitality, Self Employed

Thank god, despite room for improvement.

Comments: You made me see I could manage on my own. That is worth hundreds of dollars in potential
lost revenue to a management company.

Pros:

I almost engaged a management company for our Airbnb. They wanted us to have cleaning fees of $150-250. I know the Tucson market having worked in the hotel industry here. That would rule out almost any stay of less than five nights. Then I found this app after deciding to just list as an experiment. It syncs automatic. I do nothing. Got a booking. Then a notification my “project” was picked up. We had already Found cleaners with great rates. Met them and have great people I can trust. Love it.

Cons:

Don’t send me an email that I got a notice. Include the friggin notice. Fetch

Manager in Canada

Great Product and Vaue

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: I would suggest a step by step checklist start up list to show sequence. Would save some time by allowing each module to connect and update in the right order.

Pros:

Easy to use and fast set up. Integration with existing booking platform was easy.

Cons:

After receiving Cleaner bids the original bid was hidden. Would be nice to have archived for reference later.

Jim
Senior Manager in U.S.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees

Excellent Tool

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I use this tool to schedule my cleaners, provide detailed lists and notes for each guest. This tool has been perfect for our needs at an affordable price.

Pros:

Easy to deploy. Simple. Reasonably priced.

Cons:

Limitations with set up. Support only via chat / messenger.

Trey

Great app!

Pros:

If you want automation of turnover cleaning and scheduling, this app is perfect. Easy to use and puts cleaning schedules on auto pilot.

Cons:

Have not found a con yet. I like the app

Jennifer
Property owner/manager in U.S.
Real Estate, Self Employed

Great App, Easy to Hire Cleaners

Pros:

Easy to use and find cleaners. Great way to communicate and pay cleaners.

Cons:

There are quite a few features that are only available via browser, not through the app.

KARLA
Individual & Family Services, 2-10 Employees

Great Customer Service + product is user friendly

Comments: The reason I'm using TurnoverBNB is because I'm working with a BNB management company. That company needed a team that would not miss cleanings due to not being able to keep up with the excel updates. They needed things to be more automated. While our company has a CRM we use for our residential clients, it doesn't have an open API where we could integrate the BNB calendar. Really like how this product has worked, again, it is used mainly to keep track of incoming reservations without having too many interactions with the management company. Once a property gets booked, we get the notification, we add it to our CRM, and my team knows what to do.

Pros:

One of the main reasons I decided to go with this product, was because the customer service call I had was very informative. They heard why I was trying to use the product and actually made a great suggestion on how to use it. -love how easy it is to set up -really helps manage our properties -while we use a separate CRM for our cleaning team, it does offer great features for those solo cleaners (checklists/ability to add notes/pictures); billing, etc

Cons:

We only use the software to keep track of the incoming reservations, so we don't use all the other features a whole lot. At the moment, it does what it needs to do, and that's all we can ask for.

Austin
Property Manager in U.S.
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

We have been using this software for a while now and it is really helpful, but pricing has gone up

Comments: It was GREAT at first and is progressively going downhill. I am used to it and already integrated so I continue to use it but I would be quick to switch platforms if I found a better price or more user friendly app.

Pros:

We love how we are able to integrate with our cleaners and not have to communicate every clean with them. I love that I can see when they arrive at the job and when they leave.

Cons:

When cleaners post pictures it isn't the easiest to see in either the app or the desktop. If they post multiple pictures there isn't a scroll feature to see them and so I have to zoom my screen way out to try and click on them. When I get a notification in the app that a cleaning was accepted I can't see which clean I have to jump to the desktop version. It used to be free for the first proeprty and no longer is and also if you pay for a full year and then remove the property they don't refund you but rather just give you credit.

Ryland
CEO in Canada
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 Employees

Flawless execution. Never lets me down

Comments: Turnoverbnb is constantly adding new features and innovations. By the time you can think about how something could work better, they have already released it. If anything ever goes wrong their support is always there to help out.

Pros:

It works. Scheduling cleaning is the most critical part of my business, and turnoverbnb never messes up.

Cons:

It's not cheap, but it saves tons of time. So the value is there.

Tyson

Time Saver

Pros:

I love that this software integrates with each separate property, and updates the cleaners when there is a calendar change so that I don't need to with multiple calendars. Less error = more success. It tells me when the cleaning has begun, providing assurance it is getting cleaned that day. Then tells me when it's done. Automatic payments to cleaner from my business bank account is very handy, coming from doing manual payments every day. Looking at notes on what supplies or maintenance is needed for each unit is also a great feature. Worth the price.

Cons:

The app often re-directs me to the website. At the end of the day, being re-directed to the website accomplishes the same task, but it would be nice to access that info from the app. I would also like an option to have an offline mode, where the app downloads all current info onto the phone so I can access it while traveling in places that don't have Wifi or cell phone service.

Jennifer
Self employed owner in U.S.

As a cleaner...

Comments: Only good is the calendar! Schedules are automatically Synced but I have had several fake posts pop up the same day or same day deleted projects that mud customers didn't do. Payments are to confusing for the cleaners.

Pros:

This will connect local cleaners with home owners from other areas and states that we wouldn't of found ourselves. Also helps scheduling with easier communication.

Cons:

I'm a detailed maid I have always worked and received payment right after my job is completed. This app has a third party that takes several days to send payment. There's no way for me to keep track of all payment being sent in full(after there fees!) With all the technology this should not be a issue. If I ask customers to pay me directly they kick us both off not using there payment method! Ugh!

Cassidy
Systems Director in U.S.

Changed Our Business for the Better

Comments: TurnoverBnB completely reinvigorated our approach to AirBnB turnovers. With a team of 10 and 11 houses to manage, this software gave us the ability to be more organized than we ever were before. Any question I've ever had gets responded to almost immediately by the amazing customer service, and our team loves how easy it is to see their schedules, get paid, and refer to a checklist. I'll never go back to a different method, they make it so much easier to run a business well!

Pros:

User-friendly, keeps everything organized, excellent customer service

Cons:

Stripe can be less than user-friendly, and is the partner organization of TurnoverBnB for processing payments.

Sarah

Integral Piece of Managing Our Rental

Pros:

It is so easy to connect this software to our rental listing on VRBO and AirBNB. Our housekeeper is able to accept projects, let us know when she starts/finishes, send us photos and leave notes. It is SEAMLESS and I cannot imagine managing our rental ourselves without TurnoverBnB.

Cons:

It is a little difficult to make sure that direct bookings that we do offline translate well to our housekeeping team. For example, I have to manually create a project for her the day folks check out which means she cannot see when they are checking in. It can be hard to keep up with that manually when everything else we do is automated.

Joe
Cohost in U.S.
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

Great software for hosts and cleaners

Comments: Turnoverbnb has resolved our scheduling issues associated with our cleaners. It seamlessly syncs to our Airbnb calendars and is great at reminding us when there is a canceled or unaccepted cleaning. I would recommend to any Airbnb host.

Pros:

It is extremely easy to use, and it is very affordable considering the services they offer.

Cons:

The cleaners are not vetted very well, have to do the info digging yourself. Would like to see more about them in a profile (i.e. are they a company/individual, insured, etc).

No more missed cleanings

Comments: Happy customer

Pros:

Love the ability to assign primary and backup cleaners and have them assign themselves rather than make multiple phone calls/texts. I'm adding a co-host which makes the process ever more reliable. Annual price more than justified when it prevents even one missed cleaning and unhappily surprised guest.

Cons:

Nothing comes to mind. I use it almost exclusively on a laptop browser. Not much experience using the mobile app.

Keila
Host in U.S.

Great Place to Find Cleaners

Comments: Overall, I am pleased with the cleaners I have found through TurnoverBnB. They have been reliable and professional. I will not hesitate in recommending this tool to other hosts (in fact I already have).

Pros:

I enjoy the ease of connecting with local cleaners, receiving/accepting bids, and managing the cleanings associated with the property through TurnoverBnB. Everything I need to know is in the system. The app is very useful.

Cons:

Some features are not as intuitive. For example, adding a new cleaner and assigning work to them. I had 2 situations where I accepting bids for 2 new cleaners but for some reason I was not able to assign them work. I contacted customer support and they had to do something on their end in order for work to be assigned to them. Customer Support was helpful.

Matthew
SEO Consultant in U.S.
Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ Employees

Great easy way to automatically schedule cleanings for airbnb turnover.

Comments: It has helped tremendously in automating my airbnb cleanings especially for a first timer like myself.

Pros:

My favorite functionality is the Airbnb Calendar integration. It updates Turnover with a new project automatically for the day that the guest is scheduled to leave the property and creates a project for you. The nit reminds you that you have to select a cleaner via the app notification and email. Its very straight forward and easy after just a little learning curve.

Cons:

There are certain quirks that were hard to understand. An example would be the Mobile App doesn't have as much functionality as the desktop browser version. It tends to redirect to the web app for almost every useful functionality. I tend to use the desktop browser app exclusively for this reason. There is a small quirk in the scheduling cleaning function that doesn't allow you to save the cleaning if you type something incorrectly in one of the fields but it doesn't tell you which field is wrong so you have to figure out yourself. No big deal just annoying at times.

DANIEL

Game Changer

Comments: TurnoverBnB has allowed us to automate cleaning.

Pros:

TurnOverBnB has added the functionality of being able to manage your cleaners efficiently. In our experience the AirBNB platform made it difficult to efficiently add cleaning staff and manage their work flow. TurnoverBnB made that very easy for us to manage the cleaning team, communicate, correct issues, and get jobs finished with very little communication.

Cons:

We pay our cleaners outside of TurnoverBnB. It would be really helpful if TurnoverBnB could create invoices for the cleaners and mark those as being paid. Managing the books has been our only trouble with TurnoerBnB.

Nicci
CEO in Canada

TurnoverBnB

Pros:

So far I like everything about the software

Cons:

I would like to see a video option that would allow my cleaners to take videos as well as pictures and notes

Errin

Not worth your money

Comments: Dissatisfactory. We have not used 1 of these properties on the platform for over 6 months but still got charged for a full year of services. We also tried to cancel for our other 2 properties since we are selling and we could not get a prorated refund for the services not rendered. Overpriced too. You can get the same service from other integrated apps that do way more.

Pros:

Helps you notify cleaners of cleanings available

Cons:

Limited capabilities and a lot of additional fees charged to both parties.

Paula
owner in Canada
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

This is a little app that does a whole lot for those of us trying to co-ordinate cleaning for airbnb

Comments: It will help me communicate with all the people that work with and for me, without having to resort to texts or separate emails, and help me keep track of the schedule of things that are to be done.

Pros:

Has a lot of features that are important and not a lot that aren't. The developer was quick to help me figure something out, and also to implement a suggestion I had. Really interesting idea, timely, and very needed in the field.

Cons:

There's nothing really that I don't like....there are many features, and I haven't tried them all yet. The proof of the pudding will be when we get busy again this summer.