emfluence Marketing Platform Reviews

• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.5 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.9 /5

About emfluence Marketing Platform

The emfluence Marketing Platform is so intuitive, you'll swear it was built just for you. Great support & flexibility, built by users.

Learn more about emfluence Marketing Platform

Karen L.
Director of Marketing
Marketing & Advertising, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-08-23

"Easy to use, great value"

Comments: The emfluence team is knowledgeable and easy to work with.

Pros: Its simplicity. It’s so easy to use and design emails.

Cons: Dashboard is just ok. The dashboard is not currently customizable.

• Reviewed on 2019-08-23
Cara M.
Marketing Specialist
Wholesale, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-09-27

"Great program & support"

Comments: Great platform if you have a ton of users, but want to control what they do and see. Scheduling options and workflow keep me organized.

Pros: Lots of useful features, plus they are always updating the platform to keep up with new trends. Great support team as well if you ever have any questions.

Cons: I have no knowledge of html, so a few of the advanced features were a little difficult for me to master. Luckily they have a training course so you can learn how to use them.

Scott L.
VP- Digital Marketing
  • Reviewed on 2018-07-24

"Switched from Constant Contact years ago and have never regretted it- emfluence is MUCH more robust."

Pros: Automation, Form design, Landing page design, Survey design, reporting... there's so much to like. THe social media component (scheduling) is also great.

Cons: I really can't think of anything, but I guess the product can do so much, that you'll sometimes need to ask for help. They're always very responsive, though, and offer training classes several times a year.

• Reviewed on 2018-07-24
Fraser D.
Product Marketing Executive
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2018-08-27

"brilliant platform that is easy to use and does everything we need it to"

Pros: - emfluence is so easy to use, it only takes 10 minutes to master.
- the customer service is second to none
- the design of the software, from landing page creation to form designs are excellent

Cons: - there are very few faults in the software, but if i was to be hypercritical, i would say that we don't use every single aspect of the program, so having a more condensed version with less features unlocked may be more useful to smaller companies

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2018-08-27
Diego B.
Marketing Multimedia Specialist
Restaurants, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-09-20

"Platform Fit For Marketing"

Comments: Overall, our brand enjoyed workign with Emfluence and trying to tackle as much as possible on one platform. While there are a few items we would prefer to use, overall it was a positive experience.

Pros: Email was simple to create and oversee all while enhancing the quality of what is being sent. With the help of the Emfluence team, we were even able to target each individual market effectively and efficiently. To top it off, we were able to tackle social media through this platform which made it simple to have both social and email calendars in one location.

Cons: While the tracking was accurate, I would have prefered if it was far more visual for those that need to view it quickly rather than go through an excel sheet. Other than that, the setup was a bit of a hassle and time consuming though it was worth it after that.

• Reviewed on 2019-09-20
Sean K.
web specialist
  • Reviewed on 2018-02-22

"Create professional emails easily. The reports are great as well."

Pros: It is easy to recreate emails. Targeting specific groups is easy as well. All of the things you can do beyond email is what puts emfluence over the top.

Cons: Uploading images is a hassle. The image library can be clunky. It doesn't feel as up to date as the rest of the platform.

• Reviewed on 2018-02-22
Rylie A.
Graphic Artist
Automotive, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-07-01

"Bells and whistles... and the support too!"

Pros: The Emfluence team is so eager to help out with any issues I have!

Cons: The design side is a little limited. I wish there was more freedom.

• Reviewed on 2019-07-01
Rylie A.
Marketing Assistant/Production Artist
Automotive, 201-500 Employees

"Emfluence Solves Problems"

Pros: It makes email marketing for my company possible. We have a lot of things to work around on the IT side. The entire Emfluence team has gone above and beyond to help us. The customer service is outstanding!

Cons: The design side is a little awkward and not very intuitive to use.

Qualified Plan Advisor
Financial Services Software, 51-200 Employees

"Emfluence Marketing Review"

Comments: Overall, it is a great tool and as I gain more experience, my experience will continue to improve.

Pros: Emfluence is an easy to use software that helps me to engage my prospect and clients that seems customized and personal so has drastically increased my level of communication with my contacts.

Cons: I least like that when I format an email it will not accurately or do what I request so I have to reformat the email or campaign.

Erin M.
Marketing and Content Manager
Paper & Forest Products, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-02-19

"Short learning curve for a robust suite of capabilities."

Pros: It's easy to use and the support is second to none. It allows us to automate external and internal communications seamlessly.

Cons: I'd like to see some more streamlined ways to post across different social media platforms. Right now, I'm required to set up each post one at a time on our 9 channels vs. selecting all channels within one post.

• Reviewed on 2018-02-19
Stephen S.
Marketing Manager II - Voice & Product
  • Reviewed on 2018-10-19

"Excellent Email Mgmt Platform"

Pros: Emfluence is a great email management and social platform for both new and power users. Excellent team for customer support. They're truly engaged and care about their clients.

Cons: Minimal cons. It's easy to get acquainted with the platform, and support is quick to help with any questions/challenges.

• Reviewed on 2018-10-19
Patrick l. B.
Sr. Strategic Operations Analyst
Insurance Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-12-03

"Great service/experience, would recommend to anybody"

Pros: Ease of use, compatibility, and the team we work with has been outstanding. Anything we ask for is done in a timely manner.

Cons: The only con would be that I find it difficult to find what I'm looking for at times, but I would consider that more of a user error than a flaw in the system.

Jana L.
Retail Education Trainer
Supermarkets, 1,001-5,000 Employees

"Marketing"

Comments: My department uses the marketing platform to communicate with my clients for upcoming events. This is a great tool for my needs. I wish I could see the emails that bounce back due to the email server blocking it .

Pros: That once I have scheduled the emails to go out that I don't have to go back in at a later date.

Cons: That when I want to schedule an email to go out multiple times that I have to copy it. I would like to be able to create the email and then schedule additional dates at the same time instead of having to copy the email.

Katie F.
Marketing Partner
Marketing & Advertising, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-12-04

"Emfluence platform"

Comments: I have really enjoyed using emfluence and even with the template created, it's a really great platform and tool to use.

Pros: I like the ease of use with this platform. It's really all about making the experience simple and easy which is great!

Cons: This may be because i use a template in Emfluence, but i've had trouble creating dividers in the template the way it was set up. Again, could simply be because of the template or user error. Other than a little bit of trouble adding dividers it's been really easy to use.

• Reviewed on 2018-12-04
Taylor S.
Marketing Communications Manager
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees

"Review for Emfluence"

Comments: I like emfluence. I was using Mail Chimp at my last job, but I definitely like this more.

Pros: I like the previewing platform and building out the email.

Cons: It's not easy to customize or change your custom email template.

Sara T.
Marketing Automation Strategist
  • Reviewed on 2018-02-09

"emfluence is the most underrated marketing platform out there"

Pros: Every feature and update is driven by a combination of customer feedback/requests and smart integrations with tools like Litmus and Yext. I personally know the development team behind this tool and they think of everything, down to the smallest detail, when building and expanding the tool set. I left emfluence a little over a year ago to move into an agency strategy role, but I've used the emfluence Platform at my current agency since that time, and I continue to compare all other ESPs and MAPs to emfluence for breadth of features and ease of use. As an agency, I love being able to generate PDF reports with thorough and nicely formatted charts and graphs of really relevant campaign metrics. It makes monthly and ad hoc reporting to my clients extremely easy. And being able to manage email, customer journey automations, lead scoring, forms, surveys, and social media, all from ONE place is such a time saver. Composing emails and creating custom email templates in emfluence is great. It's simple enough for a beginner or a non-coder who wants a really easy WYSIWYG editor, but has options for customizing html and CSS for those more advanced email coders.

Cons: I wish the system had more website tracking integrations for on-site behavior retargeting, but they announced that this feature is coming out soon at the last User Conference, so I'm excited to see what that tool looks like!

• Reviewed on 2018-02-09
Dioshai G.
Web Developer
  • Reviewed on 2018-09-12

"with eemfluence Marketing Platform manages your digital marketing professionally"

Comments: emfluence Marketing Platform helps me automate all processes in my online marketing strategy

Pros: everything I need in a single program, thanks to emfluence Marketing Platform, among the functions that I like the most are email marketing and tracking visitors to our website that helps us to do personalized retargeting to make successful campaigns.

Cons: I do not think of something that I do not like about this program, but it was annoying when integrating with my CMS (WordPress), but it was resolved in minutes.

• Reviewed on 2018-09-12
Missy B.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2018-12-03

"Ease of use for new marketers"

Comments: I've used the platform on the client and the agency side. I recommend it to everyone I work with - it's easy to use and there is a great support group to help if you struggle. Mostly used for onboarding and customer retention communications.

Pros: Even if you're just starting out in emarketing communications this is an easy platform to learn and navigate. Love the drag and drop feature in composing emails. The archiving of social media posts is perfect for the financial services industry that has annual audits/exams of marketing communications.

Cons: Every time I've suggested improvements or shown concern about some functionality it's been fixed or improved. I can't think of anything I don't like right now!

Robin K.
Email Marketing Specialist
Insurance Software, 201-500 Employees

"Satisfied"

Comments: The platform allows me to offer a valuable service to internal clients.

Pros: When I have a question I can call and talk to a smart person who fully understands the platform and who has a team of developers supporting him who can answer any question I could ever ask.

Cons: It overwrites your code without telling you what it changed.

Digital Director
51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-02-13

"Simple yet very buttoned up and professional."

Pros: Ease of use: This platform is built with smooth and logical user experience in mind. Value: there is a lot of competition in this space, but few solutions manage to find the sweet spot of Features and Functionality for a sensible price...emfluence does just that.

Cons: Built-in data connectors, though this issue is mostly addressed via Zapier where emfluence's Zap allows you to connect with dozens of other digital platforms.

• Reviewed on 2018-02-13
Lauren M.
Marketing Coordinator
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-10-22

"User Friendly & Effective"

Pros: I love how user friendly this platform is. It's extremely intuitive and if you can't figure something out, there is an extensive help section that you can almost always find your answer. Their customer service is top notch too.

Cons: The ability to edit content (specifically photos) in emails isn't the easiest. But they've begun adding features to make this a bit easier.

• Reviewed on 2018-10-22
Austin M.
Digital Marketing & Media Manager
Construction, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-12-03

"Quality Platform, friendly people"

Pros: I like how easy to use the software is. It really takes the shotgun approach and has quite a bit of functionality for the package.

Cons: General bolt on approach internally. This is how we do email not a full-on CRM and digital tools platform.

Abbie R.
Direct Marketing Manager
Insurance Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-08-14

"Seamless Email Platform"

Pros: This platform seems to offer all the tools you could possibly need. We use this platform mainly for email, but have added in different integration such as Google Analytics. The platform is user friendly and provides a very detailed help section that allows you to quickly figure items out.

Cons: This is the second email software I have used and I find most of it to be user friendly. I have run into a few issues on the design aspect, but that likely comes with any new design aspect.

• Reviewed on 2019-08-14
Sharla S.
Senior Targeted Marketing Specialist
Insurance Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-12-03

"New User with Emfluence"

Comments: Scheduling multiple emails to multiple lists and get real-time tracking, with the ability to be flexible and change things as we go.

Pros: I started using the Emfluence platform a couple weeks ago and am really impressed with the additional functionality I have seen from past platforms I have used. The ability to create customized campaigns based on recipient's response is very easy to do and track.

Cons: I don't have any complaints at this time. :)

Makila D.
Financial Services Software, 51-200 Employees

"Emfluence"

Pros: I like the features that it offers. I also like the reporting.

Cons: It is hard to build templates and emails if you are not a software developer.