Filter by:

• Overall
  • Customer Service Software

About IntelliShift

IntelliShift is configured to fleets of 50+ as an alternative to today's one-size-fits-all telematics and fleet management solutions.

Learn more about IntelliShift

John H.
John H.
General Manager
Consumer Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-05-15

"Peace of Mind"

Comments: We have been pleased with the software from
the start. We are always checking either the mobile app or the website to determine ETA’s for crews to a site, or when the last crew out will get back to the yard in the afternoon. Our supervisors all have the mobile app on their phone or ipad. It has helped us make corrections to routes that have saved us time. It helps us communicate better with customers who want to know when we expect to be at a location. It has also been helpful in defending us when accused of damaging something, while working as part of a municipal or utility project. When Im able to produce a report showing the routes taken by our trucks, and that route is nowhere near the person claiming we scratched their car, the “it wasnt us!” defense becomes a lot more credible. We are happy with it and do not intend to change GPS service providers.

Pros: This product has evolved quite a bit since we began using it around 2007, but it has always been very easy to use. The mobile app is very user-friendly, allowing the user to view a vehicle’s location, determine ETA to a destination and then set a text or email alert to let the user know the vehicle has arrived. In the same manner, a vehicle can be viewed while on-site and an alert can be set up to let someone know when they have departed. The reports are very thorough and functional, letting us see the exact route someone took or how long they were at a particular location. I like how easy it is to use and how quickly one can learn how to find what they need in order to achieve great benefit from the software.

Cons: It’s hard to pick out a “con,” exactly. I am able to accomplish everything I need using this software. Maybe having a “stay logged in” option on the app would save 1 second during the sign-in process. That’s all I can think of.

Hi John,

Thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with IntelliShift and that it has provided you with peace of mind.

• Reviewed on 2021-05-15
Nicolas A.
Corporate Fleet Manager/Owner
Logistics & Supply Chain, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-05-14

"Great product but challenging to communicate on the fly."

Comments: The platform itself works great. My challenge is the constant change of account reps and their lack of knowledge about my business and their lack understanding of the products intellishift has to offer.

Pros: The overall functionality is great it meets our needs.

Cons: There seems to be a revolving door with account reps assigned to my account.

Hi Nicolas,

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our product and its functionality.

Dean L.
Plant Manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 Employees

"IntelliShift"

Comments: I would recommend this to any of my friends in the industry. The last 33 years I have been in the same line of work, and IntilliShift is one of the best I have seen.

Pros: It is proficient at tracking DOT required information. Saved multiple hours each month of calculations with spread sheets and manually tracking.

Cons: I missed a seminar on upgrades - when I went in to use the normal reports, one of them was gone. I was able to discern how to obtain the information, but it did require additional time.

Hi Dean,

Thank you for your feedback!

We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with IntelliShift and that you would recommend us to your friends in the industry.

Maggie S.
Admin Assistant
Food Production, 501-1,000 Employees

"Could use some work"

Comments: Silent passenger is an extremely important function for my company. I don't know how else we would track our trucks if we didn't have this software. Though it could use some work it is overall extremely helpful for us in many ways as a food distribution company.

Pros: I like how I can track my trucks and see even when the truck is and is not running. It makes it easier for me to see the traffic and where they are to be able to give our customers ETA's on their delivery's and also allows me to see if my drivers have gone off route.

Cons: I dislike how inaccurate the locations can be sometimes. The circumference circle shows the trucks sometimes being blocks away from where they actually are which makes it hard to give accurate ETA's to customers and doesn't help me track trucks when they are running late on delivery's.

by Vehicle Tracking Solutions on 2018-10-10

Thank you for your review, Maggie! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Silent Passenger is an asset to your business. We look forward to continuing to support your business in the future!

Deputy Director
  • Reviewed on 2018-06-12

"Easy to use. Great support staff"

Comments: I am able to protect my employees from making bad decisions. I am able to track my fleet in any place at any time, cutting down response time by assigning the closes vehicle.

Pros: Alarms if a vehicle goes outside target area. Alerts administration if vehicle operators use excessive speeds. Notifies in real time if vehicle is parked for a time period of my choosing.

Cons: Does have some GPS location glitches from time to time that falsely set off ararms. Glitches only last for short periods.

by Vehicle Tracking Solutions on 2018-06-13

Thank you for the review! We are always here to support you and your business. We value you as a customer, and look forward to many years of continued success with Silent Passenger as your fleet management and telematics software!

• Reviewed on 2018-06-12
Amanda D.
Asst. Manager
Automotive, 5,001-10,000 Employees

"Silent Passenger"

Comments: I am very happy with the silent passenger. It works overall good for what we need.

Pros: The speed of being able to track our drivers, also being able to monitor their stop times and speed in the vehicles.

Cons: Sometimes it lags, or takes it a min to update the info.

by Vehicle Tracking Solutions on 2018-10-11

Thank you for the review, Amanda! We appreciate your feedback and we are thrilled to hear that you are satisfied with Silent Passenger. We look forward to continuing to support your business in the future!

Fran D.
Operations Manager
Environmental Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-05-25

"Vehicle Tracking Solutions offers our fleet a great compliance tool and tracking service"

Pros: What I like most about this software is the wide range of tools and reports that multiple people in our office can use on a daily basis that leads to overall fleet efficiency. Whether it's our dispatchers, our CEO, and everyone in between, some aspect of the platform can be used to provide helpful information.

Cons: There isn't too much to complain about this software. It's easy to use for everyone involved. Sometimes the devices have given us connectivity problems and mistracking.

by Vehicle Tracking Solutions on 2018-05-29

Fran, we are so happy you like our software! Thank you for the positive feedback and allowing us to be your fleet management software provider. We look forward to continually providing you with excellent service in the future!

• Reviewed on 2018-05-25
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Dispatcher
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 Employees

"Dispatch Assistant"

Pros: the map is easy to understand, the reports are quick to easy to learn

Cons: it sometimes takes awhile to upload or catch up to live

by Vehicle Tracking Solutions on 2018-10-10

Thank you for your review, Brenda! We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that you are seeing success with Silent Passenger. We look forward to continuing to support you in the future!

John f. C.
Director of Technology
  • Reviewed on 2018-06-15

"Silent Passenger has helped us become more efficient in the use of our fleet."

Comments: Safer drivers, better information, improved fuel savings.

Pros: The software helped us to cut fuel costs by managing idle time. In addition it has helped identify our drivers that may need a little more training.

Cons: I do not have anything that I would currently consider a con with the software. Unless they would like to drop the pricing a bit.

by Vehicle Tracking Solutions on 2018-06-19

Thank you for your feedback, John! We are glad that our fleet management software has helped you cut fuel costs and become more efficient. We look forward to serving you in the years to come!

• Reviewed on 2018-06-15
Jeff B.
Retail, 51-200 Employees

"Great product"

Pros: Easily lets me follow where my vans are to better help my customers

Cons: Nothing everything has been great so far

by Vehicle Tracking Solutions on 2018-10-03

Thank you for your positive review, Jeff! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you are enjoying Silent Passenger. We look forward to continuing to support your business in the future!

Amanda B.
Safety
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-09-12

"Wonderful"

Comments: The system is very helpful with finding the trucks and seeing their path of travel

Pros: the system is easy to use and navigate. The reports are easy to run and read. the system updates frequently.

Cons: The GPS system sometimes takes too long to update and bring the site to live time, which makes it hard to follow trucks.

by Vehicle Tracking Solutions on 2019-09-13

Thank you for your review! Client support and enterprise technology are our top mission.We appreciate your feedback and glad to see our platform is adding value to your operational needs.. We look forward to continuing to work together and support your business needs.

• Reviewed on 2019-09-12
Ray M.
Weightmaster
Renewables & Environment, 501-1,000 Employees

"Professional grade"

Comments: Improved control over drivers hours and fuel efficiency making sure all of them are in compliance with speed limit regulations allowing us to run a smooth operation at our transfer station

Pros: Accurate location and easy to use mobile app, most of the time I’m not near a computer so it became very handy to use it on my phone everywhere I go, liked the improvements they did and the way it looks now(better than the old app)

Cons: Need more frequent location Updates, takes quite some time to update the actual location (about 5 min)

by Vehicle Tracking Solutions on 2018-10-10

Thank you for your review, Ray! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you are seeing success with Silent Passenger. We look forward to continuing to support your business in the future!

Pj C.
Safety Director
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-10-03

"Silent Passenger, Vehicle Tracking Solutions Fleet GPS Service"

Comments: Silent Passenger has helped us manage our work force, defend claims, and the customer service has been exceptional. We have been using this service for 10+ years.

Pros: Ease of use, accuracy, number of reports available, minimum "offline" periods.

Cons: GPS technology is growing, speeding alerts for specific roadways would be helpful. Available with other services.

by Vehicle Tracking Solutions on 2018-10-10

Thank you for your review, PJ! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you are seeing positive results with Silent Passenger. We look forward to continuing to support your business in the future!

Angelo P.
distribution foreman
Media Production, 10,000+ Employees

"Well working product"

Comments: The best

Pros: It does what it says it does. there are often updates to make the use of the product better.

Cons: we deliver to multiple stops in NYC which are very close to each other. sometimes it is hard to identify if the driver made it to the exact location

by Vehicle Tracking Solutions on 2018-10-10

Thank you for your feedback, Angelo! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you are satisfied with Silent Passenger. We look forward to continuing to support your business in the future!

Rielle W.
PA local service dispatcher
Utilities, 501-1,000 Employees

"easy for all"

Comments: overall it is exactly as designed, provides up to date tracking and is convenient for all

Pros: the hardware is easy to install, provides accurate gps, allows for tracking techs without the need to call them while driving

Cons: im pretty happy with it, no current negatives

by Vehicle Tracking Solutions on 2018-10-10

Thank you for the review, Rielle! We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to continuing to support your business in the future!

Jay M.
PROJECT MANAGER
Construction, 11-50 Employees

"PROJECT MANAGER"

Comments: VERY GOOD. NO COMPLAIN

Pros: EASE TO WORK. VERY QUICK TO LOAD ON THE COMPUTER. IT IS EASY TO READ AND PRINT THE REPORT

Cons: CURRENTLY I HAVE NO COMPLAIN. SOMETIMES THE SOFTWARE IS DONE.

by Vehicle Tracking Solutions on 2018-10-03

Thank you for your review, Jay! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Silent Passenger is helping your business. We look forward to continuing to provide fleet management support to your business!

Jp G.
president
Wholesale, 11-50 Employees

"Very good system."

Pros: We use the Landmarks feature a lot in planning sales trips.

Cons: We wish we could route our trucks easier with deliveries.

by Vehicle Tracking Solutions on 2018-10-16

Thank you for your review, JP! We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that Silent Passenger has been helpful to your business. We look forward to continuing to support your business in the future!

Anoop K.
Dispatcher
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 Employees

"Dispatcher"

Comments: Great tool to have

Pros: Route play back feature It shows the time the driver stopped and how long he was there

Cons: The software goes offline at the heart of the rush at between 2 and 4PM

by Vehicle Tracking Solutions on 2018-10-05

Thank you for the review, Anoop! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to support your business in the future!

Mark B.
Mark B.
Safety & Compliance Officer
Renewables & Environment, 201-500 Employees

"Silent Passenger Review"

Pros: Ease of use on multiple platforms; desktop, laptop, iPad.

Cons: Frequency in which vehicles update their position.

by Vehicle Tracking Solutions on 2018-10-05

Thank you for the review, Mark! We appreciate your feedback. We look forward to continuing to support your business in the future!

Kristina P.
administrative assistant
Facilities Services, 11-50 Employees

"happy customer"

Comments: My overall experience with this software has been excellent

Pros: This software is highly efficient and can be used by anyone.

Cons: There is nothing I dont like about this program

by Vehicle Tracking Solutions on 2018-10-10

Thanks for the review, Kristina! We appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that you are happy with Silent Passenger. We look forward to continuing to support your business in the future!

Daria M.
Scheduling Coordinator
Security & Investigations, 11-50 Employees

"Silent Passenger review"

Comments: I've worked with other tracking software before but I've never had access to so many different reports and the live customer service has made my job that much more pleasant. Keep up the great work.

Pros: I never have an issue with contacting anyone from Rapid. When they answer which is usually right away, they are extremely helpful and always go above and beyond.

Cons: Sometimes the website takes a while to load, that could be the server too but it is extremely helpful

by Vehicle Tracking Solutions on 2018-10-10

Thank you for your review, Daria! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you have seen success with Silent Passenger. We look forward to continuing to support your business in the future!

Julie S.
SERVICE DISPATCHER
Retail, 201-500 Employees

"tracking"

Comments: good and bad / i like the tracking but at times they are not connected

Pros: I like the mapping part of the program. I can find the distant to the next job very easily.

Cons: I can not always find the right reports needed. The trucks are not always connected.

by Vehicle Tracking Solutions on 2018-10-10

Thank you for your review, Julie! We appreciate your feedback and are glad that the routing feature has helped your business. We look forward to continuing to support your business in the future!

Michaela H.
Service Operations and IT Manager
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-05-11

"Great product for the price"

Comments: Support and team are great. Great product, especially for the price. Better product than the big name competitor!

Pros: Easy to integrate, fairly easy to use, gives a lot of information about your vehicle and driver right up front without having to dig too deep.

Cons: The App could be better, it's a re-packaged version of the website that's mobile friendly. I have to login twice each day before it accepts my user credentials. Sometimes takes a minute to refresh. All little things, overall great product.

Alternatives Considered: Verizon Connect

Reasons for Choosing IntelliShift: Looking for more features and better data. Was also looking for a product that integrated with our ERP software.

Switched From: Verizon Connect

Reasons for Switching to IntelliShift: More features and better data. Integrated with our ERP software. And a little bit cheaper.

Hi Michaela,

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with IntelliShift.

• Reviewed on 2021-05-11
Rick S.
Asset Manager
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-05-18

"Satisfied with purchase so far"

Comments: Fleet tracking and mobilization has become much easier with the product.

Pros: Product is easy to install and fairly simple to administer.

Cons: Even though we have a WEX fuel card integration with the card has not gone as smoothly as promised.

Hi Rick,

Thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you are satisfied with IntelliShift.

• Reviewed on 2021-05-18
Val j. S.
Operations manager
Building Materials, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-05-10

"Intellishift daily use"

Comments: I like the product alot

Pros: The feature I use most is the stops with options,It helps with routing the truck if I have to switch things up on the fly

Cons: Finding an address feature should me almost a feature by its self.Some of the features are just not usefull

by VTS on 2021-05-12

Hi Val,

Thank you for this valuable feedback. We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying IntelliShift!

• Reviewed on 2021-05-10