Filter by:

• Overall
    4.2 /5
    4.3 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.9 /5

About TeamHeadquarters

Project management software with integrated help desk. Keeps projects on track while you provide customer support.

Learn more about TeamHeadquarters

Charles H.
CSSA
  • Reviewed on 2008-10-28

"We are very happy. Use is actually spreading in our company by word of mouth."

Comments: We are very happy. Use is actually spreading in our company by word of mouth.

Pros: It strikes a terrific balance between project management, time tracking, and support ticket control. The ticket information has proven to be extremely useful in internal and external audit support.

Cons: It is at its' best when you understand and live the underlying philosophy. Not all people are willing to make those social changes.

• Reviewed on 2008-10-28
Paul M.
VP - Development
  • Reviewed on 2008-10-24

"Would highly recommend this company and their products."

Comments: Would highly recommend this company and their products. You will not find a better product for a small/medium business for the price they are offering - we looked for a long time and are glad we found them. Keep up the good work!

Pros: Product is more than we expected for the price they are selling it at. We looked at base camp first and there is no comparison!!
Not only does the Entry.com functionality far exceed basecamp's the support and staff anf Entry are really great to deal with.
We took advantage of the on-line training and had no problem getting up and running in production in a couple of days.

Cons: So far so good - when our internal network gets clunky so does the application - nothing they can do about it but it slows down based on our environment.

John M.
  • Reviewed on 2017-06-02

"The software has been working well to support my business, my experience with it has been positive."

Comments: I've been able to gather all of my project into into a single application to support client and internal projects.

Pros: I like that the projects and tickets work together and that I can take incoming email tickets and assign them to projects and then to project resources. Then, I capture the time on the tickets to create a weekly Status Report - very handy and good for consistency. My concept was that I could use the software to support client project work that I do in Digital Marketing -- I was correct, it works great for me.

Cons: I really wish there was a built in Report Designer. It would help me to tailor the reports, like the Status Report, to meet my exact requirements and branding needs.

• Reviewed on 2017-06-02
David J.
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-01-17

"Reducing our applications helped us a bunch"

Comments: Now we only use one app to track time, field support and major projects. TeamHeadquarters has meet our needs and is simple to use which was very important to us.

Pros: All of our work in now in one simple to use application and we can see what everyone is doing in real time.

• Reviewed on 2017-01-17
Nancy S.
Senior Director IT
  • Reviewed on 2008-10-24

"Barry Cousins and his staff are top notch professionals."

Comments: Barry Cousins and his staff are top notch professionals. They have done a great job of listening to our needs and requirements and made configuration recommendations that use the system to it's best advantage. I cannot say anything bad about this team!

Pros: THQ is a beautifully designed and user friendly application which enables us to track and organize help desk tickets and project requests. It allows each staff member to be accountable and responsible for their assigned work via individual work queues. Managers can view staff queues and make comments without being intrusive. This is an ideal communication tool which facilitates teamwork. Email integration saves significant time on the front end. Our users are now demanding other departments provide customer service to our standards. This tool has enabled us to set the bar high, and achieve our customers service goals.

Cons: Reporting could be more streamlined.

John M.
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-25

"Teamheadquarters makes being a good project manager easier"

Comments: Because I have many clients and do many projects I need to be able to create estimates, track work performed, provide resource reporting, and weekly status updates. The planned vs actual nature of TeamHeadquarters makes being a good project manager easier!

Pros: Built in best practices and the ability to create an estimate and capture work (from projects, support and operational work).

Cons: The Gantt chart works well but, you've got to be prepared to take it all the way - it's a con with a good ending.

• Reviewed on 2020-02-25
Eva R.
Network Administrator
Packaging & Containers, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016-10-04

"Easy to use"

Comments: Seems very easy to use. It was the only one program that met all of our needs, and we tested about 10 different products. Tech support is fantastic and responsive!

Cons: Wish there was an easier way to merge tickets. We often have several people submit tickets for the same issue. For example, the internet goes down. We will have about 10 people submit tickets for one issue.

by Entry Software on 2016-10-04

Hi Eva,

Thank you very much for the review. I would be glad to demonstrate how you can create Problems and relate multiple tickets to the problem and batch update related tickets. Let me know when you have time to review online.

All the best! Mark

• Reviewed on 2016-10-04
William L.
CIO
  • Reviewed on 2008-10-24

"Highly recommend to any IT organization needing to bring order to the chaos of help desk incidents"

Comments: Highly recommend to any IT organization needing to bring order to the chaos of help desk incidents, operations, and project management.

Pros: Extremely easy to use, intuitive, and brings together help desk and project management creating a single place to manage all of our resources and activities.

Cons: Would like additional report options.

L S.
Business Systems Manager
  • Reviewed on 2012-10-17

"Review"

Comments: Great product for help desk services

Pros: Great cross departmental visibility for tickets

Cons: Needs additional workflow components

• Reviewed on 2012-10-17