Teachmint Reviews

4.8 (66) Write a Review!

About Teachmint

Try free demo of Teachmint and experience the best of Mobile App and Cloud technology for your educational organisation.

Learn more about Teachmint

Pros:

The software is user friendly and requires one time understanding.

Cons:

I am using this ERP since last one year almost, but didn't found and feature which I can say that it's missing over there.

Teachmint ratings

4.8

9.3/10

Teachmint has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 66 user reviews on Capterra.

Sort by

Have you used Teachmint before?

Obaidullah
Obaidullah

Our Journey With MyClassCampus

Pros:

Customer Support is the thing that I like the most about MyClassCampus. Their team is always ready to listen to you and solve your issues. Its holistic approach about school and school learning is the second most impressive thing. I have never found things of my requirement missing. It has the ability to reduce the use of paper. It changed the way we used to work in school earlier. Took-over most of the things we did manually. Be it result making or attendance,task assigning or daily planning.

Cons:

It is ever changing which may confuse. The developers come up with new features and improvements too very often. Also, the developments are not well informed. Only the dashboard view tells you what has changed. Most users never visit dashboard. They use only application. The application is used by two groups mainly, teachers & Parents. Support to the parents needs improved.

Aravind
Administration Executive in India

Must-have App for School Managements

Comments: MyClass Campus is a complete school management software that efficiently manages the various departments of the daily functioning of the school such as sending notifications, sms, fee management, results and report cards and so on using a user friendly app/desktop platform.

Pros:

The app is so easy to use for both staff and parents. It is simple, user-friendly and efficient. The modules are well defined and practical to use especially the fee management module along with result and report generation and calender & analysis. There are a lot of features that needs to be appreciated including the value for money. Also, have to mention the prompt and efficient customer service team behind the app. Thanks for your support.

Cons:

Not having an office in Kerala, if I may say so :)

Baudhik
Director in India
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

Everything is fine except updates and customer query follow up

Comments: Overall experience is that i would like to warn other customers that do not get carried away if employees insist on giving reviews on various sites.

Pros:

The software is user friendly and requires one time understanding

Cons:

the support is very poor compared to other softwares. Employees insist on giving 5 star ratings by constant calls for like weeks. but when it comes to query solving or software updates, they give false promises and prolong the things to months and years.and does not give proper replies if asked.

Rexford
Strategy and Technical Lead in Ghana

MyClassCampus Review

Comments: It's a great system with ease of implementation and use.

Pros:

Cloud-base system makes it easy for implementation and use. The different modules and great pricing

Cons:

It's highly data driven, which means the benefits are dependent on the data that has been entered into the system. It requires Internet to login

Muhamamd irfan
Administrator in Pakistan

Review of my class

Comments: All over it is best one to manage the school or college with in limited budget.

Pros:

Attendance system, academic planning and fee management.

Cons:

new person can mistake to create a year or session. but no way to go back.

NIKHIL
NIKHIL
Admin in India

Best Institute Management Software

Comments: We are majorly using Test and Paper module and Fees Module, and we are getting the best result through this software.
My class campus gives best support in case of any queries.

Pros:

We are using this software since 4 years this software is user friendly as well as consumes less time in managing the student and institute records

Cons:

We request my class campus developers that there should not be any changes in the modules that we are using because its too comfortable to operate

Naga Jyothi
Admin in India
Education Management, 201-500 Employees

The system is very easy working and has a lot of modules to work under.

Pros:

Our receipt sequence as well as our inventory gets managed very well in the system. It is very useful to maintain transparency between the institute and parents. Best part is parents even sitting at home is aware about all the happenings of the institute and the progress of there child.

Cons:

Only want some changes in library otherwise everything is going well in the software

Mukul
Admin ERP in India

I Recommend MyClassCampus ERP on behalf of KCMT

Comments: Overall it is Good Enough. Team from Customer Support are Supportive Enough and Respond to your Calls Quickly and Tries to Solve Problems ASAP.

Pros:

Each of its feature is good enough but on a large scale operating institution, customisation is required

Cons:

Customisation Required takes a lot of time in Development.

Santosh
Santosh
Head Clerk in India
Education Management, 51-200 Employees

Overall Good Institute Management System.

Comments: We are very happy to use My Class Campus OS for our college management.

Pros:

We were very happy with Student Management, Fees Management, Certificate Management, Inquiry & Admission Management, Leave Management, Attendance Management, Mobile Application so many more.

Cons:

We can recommend MYCC to do some improvement in LC Generation like, college's Year Down student Management.

Alamgir
Administration in Pakistan

Idk

Comments: Over all its best software but not friendly

Pros:

Students Attandance system is very helpful for us

Cons:

Your expens management system is not too good for keeping record and maintain its

Smita
Centre Head in India

Review of MyClassCampus by Logic School of Management

Comments: Overall experience has been good. We would appreciate if we could be able to do customized reports from our end rather than being dependent on in built reports

Pros:

The most important feature being able to get precise and accurate information.

Cons:

There are still some features that need to be incorporated which can be, however it happens only when its asked for.

Milind
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

Opinion about my class campus

Comments: It's good and cost effective.

Pros:

Almost all the features are quite user friendly but Results module is not that much easy to understand at first shot.

Cons:

Results Module give us some trouble to handle independently. We need support from service provider.

ARSHAD
Director in India

Best School ERP Software

Comments: The ease of access of data and multitude options makes it best operating software in educational stream.

Pros:

The best feature is that one can access child performance over the years he/she is studying in the school as this prevents a child performance from coming down.The attendance feature is very powerful as it prevents absenteeism of students and helps the school in maintaining the attendance policy of the school by making parents aware the necessity of sending child to school with out any flimsy excuses.

Cons:

Now the main issue that needs serious consideration is that the ideas that one develops and forwards to My Class Campus while operating this software should be given due importance and not be archived or at least a feedback is required

Dipen
Campus Director in India

Excellent System to keep communicate with Management & Parents

Comments: The best features are Voice Call & Push notifications for effective commnunications.
Everything Online Admission, Central Inquiry CRM, OnlineFees, Tally, Results and Report cards, event managament, Lesson Planning,Material Sharing,
Face recognised Attendance & many other smart communication modules reduce my 100% worries. I stared from free trail and after trail version,
I and our management realised we were paying the same amount but not having a complete ERP,Then we moved to MyClassCampus.
All the Staff and parents are satisfied and we'll continue our digital managament journey with MyClassCampus only.
As an Institute Director, I highly recommened to all other admins & school management to use free trial once.

Pros:

Cloud Based ERP that I can manage it from Anywhere & Anytime.

Cons:

Its Okay. None Yet.

MUKTA
VICE PRINCIPAL in India
Education Management, 501-1,000 Employees

OVERALL SATISFIED... NYC EXPERIENCE

Comments: Most convenient app to guide and teach students and for overall institute management.

Pros:

The best thing about this app is the easy to use modules.. it saves time & money.

Cons:

sometimes at some place we get stucked to understand some modules but with the easily available members of this team... everything is made so clear and understandable...

Naveen
Naveen

Awesome tool for My School Management System

Comments: "The app makes communication easy and quick, We're solving many classroom management issues with MyClassCampus. MyClassCampus has helped to close the communication gap between students & parents. I like that is technology-based and I can see that I am being fair and see overall analytics of my institute behaviors. "

Pros:

MyClassCampus offers ease of communication between students, parents & OverAll school management. I love being able to communicate with Students/parents via an instant message, push notification & Voice Call. The instant messaging/ voice call features are useful for communication, rather than waiting on emails the teacher and parent can easily communicate with each other. "NOTE - Payment method is much convenient for Students as well as School."

Cons:

At the moment, I haven’t found anything that I dislike.

Tejas
Co Founder in India
Education Management, 2-10 Employees

Eduvalley Institute

Pros:

# User friendly # Almost all features available that an Instirute requires # Help desk quick support # Online Test feature # Material upload feature # Library feature

Cons:

# some bugs in app during Online test # if you use back in this tab app crashed # some time app crashes during test and test submits so students not able to complete test # search feature is not available if we want to upload pdf or other documents from mobile app

Indrajitsinh
Owner in India

Really Good ERP

Pros:

We recently opted for this ERP but are so glad that we switched. This is an ERP with vast variety of modules and features. So far we have used communication and Fees module. Cannot wait to use other modules and make our institute go 100% digital.

Cons:

The only one draw back which we find is that we have to raise the support ticket for the smallest of concerns which we face.

Gabby
General manager in India

Filled with features

Comments: It is value for money and needs to be used to it's maximum

Pros:

This software has yet to be explored to it's full potential. It is user friendly but will take 1 month which is decent time.it covers matters like hostel, few mgt, admission and mgt reports.

Cons:

Transferring admissions from one year to another is a concern at times.

Ravi
Co-ordinator in India

One of the Leading School ERP

Comments: I love many things about MyClassCampus as it's easy to use; I can use it on my laptop and on my mobile phone, It's tottaly Mobile Friendly. The featureas are amzing and make our enire management pocket friendly.

Pros:

Face Recognised attendance, Online Fees Payment and Finance management with Tally Integration, Inventory Management.

Cons:

What's not to dislike ? It perfectly fits as per our requirements.

Salim
Govt Teacher in India

Good System (ERP)

Pros:

We are very happy to use my class campus as there is a option to connect student with in single click also we are using this system since 4 years and we are very happy with it.

Cons:

Good system we are mostly using E Learning with my class campus as we can share learning material with it.

Arup
Administrator in India

System of Myclasscampus

Pros:

All the features of Myclasscampus working very well also the support of Myclasscampus is great you can connect easily when you in trouble.

Cons:

All things are good nothing about bad things we are using Myclasscampus since 2 and a more years must recommended.

Foram
Front Desk Executive in India

Best Students & parents engagement platform

Comments: MyClassCampus works like an operating system for our school. We have used many other software before but nothing can match MyClassCampus. The team is highly passionate for the platform. Thank you MyClassCampus!

Pros:

We are highly satisfied with MyClassCampus ERP. Inquiry Management system has really given us best efficiency to manage admission inquiries. We are using many modules of the platform and our entire administration and teaching staff is happy with the platform.

Cons:

This is a very user friendly application for teachers but students struggle as they are not much familier with technology.

Surojit
Junior Assistant Technical in India

Application Review

Comments: Online admission fees and other fees collection is very helpful.

Pros:

Searching option, Bulk SMS Services, Bulk Photographs upload

Cons:

In this application there is no update profile option by the student. Every time college has to spent time to change their phone nos

Prasanta

Easy To Use My Class Campus

Pros:

We are using my class campus since 2 years and their fees management and the certificate are very easy to use and very helpful.

Cons:

There is a nothing about dislike everything is running smooth and easy to use.