About Mentornity

The Best Mentoring Software Solutions To Manage, Measure And Track Successful Mentoring Programs Effortlessly

Learn more about Mentornity

Pros:

How easy is to schedule a meeting with mentors and the integration with a video-conference room helps a lot to start the weekly mentorship.

Cons:

I could not find missing Thank you Mentornity.

Mentornity ratings

4.7

9.1/10

Mentornity has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 97 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Mentornity before?

Ayberk S.
Ayberk S.
Research Assistant in Turkey
Consumer Electronics, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Excellent mentorship service for early startups

5 4 years ago

Comments: As MekaDermis we use Mentornity for quite some time. We started as 3 people team back in early 2017. Now, we are 15 people hardware startup company with our own office and successfully acquired seed funds. As the founder, I give a huge credit to all of our mentors where we meet most of them through Mentornity, who backed us with their valuable knowledge and experience.

Pros:

Mentornity is an excellent platform to easily get in touch with highly respected and expert mentors. You can quickly setup a meeting with available registered mentors (which are very high in numbers depending on the institution). We are using Mentornity for approximately 2 years and never faced any bugs or problems so far. You can conduct your meetings either face-to-face or through their embedded online video chat application. Mentorship is a great deal especially for the early startups and Mentornity is an excellent platform for reaching qualified mentors.

Cons:

In my honest opinion, I never faced any negative aspect of this software. To be specific, when installed and used properly, As an institution (For example an incubation center), you are good to go for generating a great hub connecting your mentors/advisors and your startups.

Gorkem U.
Gorkem U.
Oil & Energy, 2-10 Employees

Simple UX & fast outcome !

5 4 years ago

Comments: I actually love it ! I'm fan of using both mobile and desktop (pretty much on mobile browser), so happy to have it. Booked it, messaged over it, followed, probably I used all features.

Pros:

It has superb clear UX that you never be lost! You just choose and book your mentor's available slots in seconds, that's what most people want it. It also follows you to make your review after mentor meetings and never get you bored & disturbed.

Cons:

To be honest there is no major thing to say on. However, I believe we can only sort mentors by name, not for date? Sometimes, we need just an "anybody" to discuss some details, 3rd party eye on some specific projects. At this point, we just need a mentor that available on certain day. Maybe you can think to listing page can be sort as date.

Levent K.
Program Manager in Turkey
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

Stay Connect, Stay Together

3 4 years ago

Comments: More UX / UI, more belonging and being together.

Pros:

I think there is such an opportunity by Mentornity service that you can get in touch with someone by a single sentence ¨find me on Mentornity¨ That is the first sight of doing together with someone. It means; sounds brilliant as a community solution.

Cons:

There must be more trendy functional things such as UX / UI. But otherwise, here is the most necessary thing that; Mentornity needs to give an identity and belonging to users. Cuz it's more than a platform to stay in touch, it's a community creator.

Begüm Ü.
Begüm Ü.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees

A Great Product for Startups-Mentors-Corporates-Network

5 4 years ago

Pros:

I met with Mentornity via my incubation center. It was very easy to schedule a mentor meeting and follow up on it. Even after my incubation period is over, I still check Mentornity nearly every day!

Cons:

It had some bugs before. However, since last year, they improved everything and it works flawlessly for us.

Çağrı D.
Çağrı D.

Perfection

5 4 years ago

Pros:

As a startup co-transformed into, I could easily reach my couch through this product. We can schedule meetings, see our couch with their skills, connect with other startups and so on.

Cons:

There isnt any cons with it. Excellent user experienced Web site.

Erkut B.
Erkut B.

Mentornity

5 4 years ago

Pros:

It creates an efficient entrepreneur network. You can meet other teams to help and improve your skills to enhance your project further.

Cons:

Search engine for specific projects sometimes takes little longer.

Can T.
Can T.
Internet, Self Employed

Simple and effective solution

5 4 years ago

Pros:

Mentornity helped me manage my mentoring sessions for two different accelerator programs. Its simple to use yet effective to the core needs of both mentors and mentees. My favourite thing about the tool is that they are always listening to the users. Improving and changing according to user needs.They are very responsive and quick to adapt to any extra features you may need.

Cons:

They need to expand into many more programs and markets so that they can become a central go-to address for multi-program mentors like myself.

M. aziz U.
M. aziz U.
Financial Services Software, 2-10 Employees

Best Mentoring Platform

5 4 years ago

Pros:

The ease of reaching mentors and mentees is beautiful. It feels like a social network that mentors arrange meetings and track the mentees improvements. Also the UI is perfect.

Cons:

I think there should be an easy way to create our Mentoring Platform just a few clicks and 14 day free trial experience would be nice.

Ahmet K.
Ahmet K.
Intern in Turkey
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees

My experiance

4 4 years ago

Comments: When I needed to contact with mentors mentornity is the best solutions. I can send quick messages and see my schedule,meetings and i can give feedback about my meeting.

Pros:

There is no that kind of solution around mostly. That's why it's making everything easier. Also, there are good user experience good use cases. When I start using the software I can find everything easily. Sometimes it's hard to say some feedback to mentors. But the online feedback system makes everything easier.

Cons:

Mobile UX, UI solutions are very bad on android I can write direct messages to mentors easily, needed to fix it

Uğur G.
Uğur G.
Senior Software Engineer in Turkey
Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Mentornity

4 4 years ago

Comments: Easy to use in general. It is a bridge between mentors and entrepreneurs. Interpretations are an advantage

Pros:

It has an enormous entrepreneurship network. It makes easier to find what you need about communication between business areas.

Cons:

There is a little bit performance problem. Some pages open very slowly. Beside this, It has not a category segmentation such as science, agriculture, etc for projects yet.

Bulent Y.
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Mentornity is really useful...

4 4 years ago

Comments: It helps both mentors, mentees and the institution that makes connection between those. Everything is recorded, well connected with daily apps such as Mail and Calendar. By means of using Mentornity, I easily plan my interviews and feel no depression. Thank you guys !

Pros:

Mentornity is a very useful to organize my interviews with mentees. It is also very handy tool to see the whole progress since I've started to use Mentornity as everything has been recorded.

Cons:

Sometimes there may appear some cınfusion about time zones but so far nothing occurred as fatal issue.

Gizem C.
CEO in Turkey
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees

Mentors who you need for your job is not far!

5 4 years ago

Pros:

I have a startup. I need to reach sectoral players or leaders to ask questions, improve my business and search the possibility. At this point, mentors are key quides to me. This software helped me to improve my business and networking.

Cons:

Actually, this software matched me with right people that give me what i look for.

Kemal M.
HR Director in Turkey
Human Resources, 201-500 Employees

It’s wonderful

5 4 years ago

Comments: I used this software many times to manage and handle a complicated mentor project. There were more than 150 people in the project and all the details were monitored by this software. I suggest strongly to everbody.

Pros:

User friendly, effective for managing the processes, very easy to reach, simple but powerful, kind help desk

Cons:

There would be an app for mobile phones.

Anna S.
Junior Program Manager in France
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees

Highly recommended for mentoring programmes.

4 2 years ago

Pros:

The availability of the team, from the set up to the customer success. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] ! The platform is very easy to get use of us. The synchronisation with the calendar and availabilities.

Cons:

At first there were minor bugs, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team solved them. The app also cannot be personalised, but it is not something that we require.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 Employees

5 4 years ago

Comments: I am happy reach to mentors with easily. Now Mentors meeting is planned.

Pros:

It is so easy and also support is very fast.

Cons:

Super easy and useful. Also, you can follow your mentors. So if mentors open available hour, Mentority send to your e-mail.

Romain L.
Startup program manager in France
Education Management, 201-500 Employees

A single high value feature

4 2 years ago

Pros:

The mentoring booking feature is the single high value feature. We went from doing it by hand, through Google Spreadsheets and then Mentornity changed our lifes. The onboarding for "not so digital friendly" experts and mentors is really easy as well!

Cons:

Mentornity is not yet compatible with other software through API / Zapier / Integromat. We use Airtable as a CRM and we'd love to have some connections between it and Mentornity

Network Administrator in U.S.
Computer Networking, 501-1,000 Employees

Best mentorship management solution

5 3 years ago

Pros:

We realized that we had a serious problem- newer generations were entering our workforce at higher and higher organizational levels. They had the smarts, but not the experience. We knew we needed to pair them up with experienced individuals they could learn the ropes from. We didn't even know there was a tech solution for it until Mentornity. Mentornity pairs you with available mentors, creating a robust communication platform where you can both book meetings and have the meetings. This infrastructure makes connecting new employees with experienced professionals fast and easy, and it feels like we're experiencing the benefit. Our new managers seem more capable and come to upper management with fewer problems.

Cons:

We've got nothing to complain about yet. The tool is well designed and well supported.

Arzu E.
Business Development Director in Turkey

Very useful

5 4 years ago

Pros:

Our life became easy. Mentornity facilitated our processes:) now we can track everything and “the success starts with measuring ourself”

Cons:

It took a small time to get our mentors used to it. But after 2 times use mentornity started to facilitate their lives as well.

Mehmet sait A.
Co-founder, Angel Investor in Turkey
Venture Capital & Private Equity, 2-10 Employees

A Mentor Observation

4 4 years ago

Comments: Planning and conducting mentor meetings with start-up groups
Communicate with start-up groups through messaging and/or online meeting

Pros:

Means of communication, including online meetings and messaging Planning features for meetings Ease of use Enabling to evaluate and keep notes for meetings Supplying summary info prior to meetings Providing track of meeting history

Cons:

Updating and information features of a change request for a planned meeting

Program Manager in France
Nanotechnology, 2-10 Employees

Great tool for managing your startup's resources

4 2 years ago

Pros:

Its very eady to handle and to manage events and different kinds of resources

Cons:

The integrations could be more fluid with for example google calendar (it doesnt alway work)

Can A.
Business Developer in Turkey
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Business Developer

5 4 years ago

Comments: The expertise I need is always available on Mentornity. It is really so easyto use. There no procedures or complicated protocols. Moreover, video chat infrastructure is a big plus.

Pros:

Ease of use, instant notifications, video chat infrastructure, no protocols or procedures

Cons:

Gets complicated when there are too many mentors with same expertise

Co-owner in Turkey
Retail, 2-10 Employees

Excellent

5 4 years ago

Pros:

It's very user friendly! When I started to use it, I never saw any confusing step. Although it is easy to use; at the same time it has lots of options like messaging, video conf, your own and the others calender, your notes and etc...

Cons:

Nothing. I liked everything about it....

Business Development Manager in Turkey
Telecommunications, 11-50 Employees

Good App

5 4 years ago

Pros:

User Friendly interface. Very fast and Efficient for networking.

Cons:

All mentors are so busy for contacting.

Fatih T.
Project Manager in Turkey
Online Media, 11-50 Employees

Software as a Network, Progress and Success

5 4 years ago

Comments: As a mentee and a co-founder of a startup as well, I take advantage of Mentornity application, one of my best tools, not only solves a great problem but also encourages to improve both myself and my business.
Pool of inspiring mentors with open access, Mentornity notification for the Mentor's avalilable time for meeting and one click to the appoinment. A splended benefit and very easy to use.

Pros:

Mentornity is so handy. It provides an easy to use platform to meet great mentors and has well-oiled notification system. One of my must apps.

Cons:

I am a great fan of Mentornity in general but there are some nonessential UI issues to be dealt with.

Civic & Social Organization, 2-10 Employees

Mentornity Application Review

4 4 years ago

Comments: We provide social entrpreneurship training and colloborative project development workshops to the university students and utilize Mentornity to support and extend this work online.

Pros:

This online mentoring application has all the features needed to run an online mentoring program. It is easy to learn and use.

Cons:

At the time of introduction, the application was still under development and we needed some improvements and additional features along the way. However, the development team implemented those swiftly and we did not experience any interruption of the service.