• Overall
    4.5 /5
    3.9 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.9 /5

About MarginPoint

MarginPoint Mobile Inventory manages all material wherever it is stored - any warehouse, storeroom or service truck.

Learn more about MarginPoint

Connor S.
Inventory Manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-11-20

"Margin Point is amazing!"

Comments: It has been nothing but a useful tool here at our Company. We are one of the first to have a running inventory for all of our truck that are all different shapes and sizes.

Pros: I really like that its mobile and easy to use, also very easy to make adjustments

Cons: Its a little slow on loading up and entering in search items. I would love it if we could change the button names as well!

by MarginPoint on 2019-11-21

Thanks for the review, Connor. We appreciate your feedback and are always looking to improve the app. Thank you for being a valued, long-time customer.

Dusty R.
Environmental Services, 2-10 Employees

"Good system"

Pros: In using this software we have been able to have our inventory the right size. We love it!

Cons: Zero we like it just fine and use it a lot

by MarginPoint on 2019-11-20

Thanks for the review, Dusty! We appreciate your comments and you as a customer.

Guy P.
VP HVAC
Wholesale, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-02-23

"Two of the reps have been great to work with during our first implementation."

Pros: Margin Point / Stock 360 allows us the ability to provide a high value added service to our customers by increasing their efficiency and maximizing their cash flow.

Cons: There is an opportunity to increase the speed in which the catalog and inventory loads in the mobile app.

Dan S.
IT Manager
Wholesale, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-02-23

"Once we undedstand how it all works and the settings should be ok"

Comments: Customer integration

Pros: It's functionality and mobile app Ability to see inventory online buttons are big , clear and simple on mobile app

Cons: The inventory files take long time to load to mobile app If you switch trucks or to warehouse reapeated loads it seems.

Eric M.
Purchasing Manager
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-09-25

"MarginPoint"

Comments: This is great for tracking inventory. My company used to have to write everything down on a notepad. This software is much more efficient and will also reorder inventory for you automatically based on the min and max levels that you designate.

Pros: It helps me keep track of the inventory in my warehouse.

Cons: Some of the units of measurement would not change to the units I designated.

• Reviewed on 2018-09-25
Michael F.
General Manager
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-02-12

"The software has improved our inventory counts to numbers that are manageable and cut cost."

Comments: helped us cut company cost down to a fraction for what we were two years ago. helps lower in house inventory numbers and is a great way to reorder stock.

Pros: How it puts the ownership on the technician that is using the software! you can track and see their usages and make sure procedures are being followed to help the team save money and serve our customers better and faster.

Cons: adding parts is time consuming, now they do have a excel addin feature but its still difficult to add in the items at times.

• Reviewed on 2018-02-12
Brad P.
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-24

"Wish I'd done it sooner."

Comments: Overall, I am very glad that I finally got my warehouse organized and set up on Margin Point. It took me a couple of years to commit to the process because I knew how dis-organized our stock was, but our material cost are down 7% so far this year over last. Hard to argue with that..

Pros: I like that it is simple enough for every employee in my organization can track inventory leaving the shelf. While the back end of the software is robust and very detailed, the average employee used a simple app. This ease leads to increased use, and increased use leads to more accuracy in our counts. Our trainer/support staff - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] - has been very helpful. Even months after our training, we still get check in phone calls from him and refresher training on the parts of the software that we don't use very often.

Cons: I had to learn a new vocabulary/way of thinking. Some of the terms and concepts are a bit foreign to me, but that is to be expected in a software that reaches over many industries.

by MarginPoint on 2020-02-28

Thank you for the outstanding review Brad! And thanks for being a great customer.

• Reviewed on 2020-02-24
Kristina D.
Lab Services Supervisor
Pharmaceuticals, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-11-13

"I love Margin Point"

Pros: love the ease of use for all users, The quick real time data, The automatic kick out on days I want of reports that are fully customizable

Cons: No real down sides yet, I found slight hiccups in the system, but had it remedied immediately

by MarginPoint on 2019-11-14

Kristina,
Thank you for the review! We appreciate you taking the time to review MarginPoint. We consider you a valued customer and always remember we are hear whenever you need assistance. Thanks again.

• Reviewed on 2019-11-13
Adrian M.
INVENTORY CONTROL SPECIALIST
Wholesale, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-26

"MarginPoint Review"

Comments: We have seen a significant decrease in parts purchases for all of those trucks/techs that are currently on the program. As long as the tech is issuing inventory off the truck, The auto-replenished inventory ensures the tech is not over ordering on things they may already have, eliminating down time spent at the parts counter and the potential of tech's being poached by other companies at other supply houses.

Pros: The auto-generated orders sent over to our ordering system (ERP) is the most liked feature.

Cons: The #1 con is not being able to making multiple inventory changes with a master file upload. I know this is something that can be done but is not allowed by an admin such as myself. Having to format a file and then request that this be completed has created a lot of delays with making inventory adjustments. The #2 con would be that the po number attached to each issue is not shown when exporting data/reports. This information is a must have for customers that want to cost the parts directly to the job and it's my understanding that we can't pull this information.

• Reviewed on 2020-02-26
Michael A.
Systems Support Manager
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-01-02

"Midland"

Comments: Support has been great. I can say enough about the tech that have helped us. They have met or exceeded every expectation.

Pros: The support is amazing! It is easy for our clients to use.

Cons: Web app is slow at times and does not have as much flexibility. The web-browser times out too fast.

• Reviewed on 2019-01-02
Hunter H.
  • Reviewed on 2018-01-09

"Great for inventory control"

Pros: Great for keeping track of inventory and great for replenishment of material to stock back on our trucks

Cons: The least thing i like about this software is the lack of ability to add material that is not added into your system.

• Reviewed on 2018-01-09