15 years helping Canadian businesses

About Guesty

Guesty is the all-in-one platform for automating and optimizing every aspect of your hospitality operations.

Learn more about Guesty

Pros:

Guesty's structure is really decent and they are always looking for ways to make their product better. They have integrations with a lot of platforms and really make your life easier.

Cons:

The support team can be a bit longer to reply and it can cause some frustration especially when dealing with live problems happening at the hotel or on the platforms.

Guesty ratings

4.4
4.2
4.4
4.1

8.0/10

Guesty has an overall rating of 4.4 out 5 stars based on 270 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Guesty before?

Peter
Peter
Ejer in Denmark
Hospitality, Self Employed

Easy to use and powerfull features

Comments: We've reduced our management and time spent handling bookings and manual payments. Previously we had a fair amount of bookings through our old booking system which did not handle credit card payments, so we had to stay on top of those bookings and collect the payments manually.

Pros:

Automated responses to bookings, enables credit card payments via Stripe, easy overview of bookings and connecting multiple booking websites easily, as well as keeping information uniform on all booking websites automatically. Also generates a booking website for our own website. Absolutely love their Multicalendar. Gives a great overview of current bookings.

Cons:

Can't really think of anything bad. They are constantly updating and upgrading the software, so there is always something new and improved...

April
Broker and Owner in US

Guesty is a Great Solution for Vacation Rental Management

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: My overall experience with Guesty has been superb. From the sales agent who negotiated a price within my parameters, to the onboarding team and the support team, I have no complaints. I feel I have a partnership with this company and the main goal is for everyone to succeed.

Pros:

(1) Tech support is awesome. I have monthly meetings with my Guesty success partner which really helps to get the maximum benefit from the software. I have questions, he gets me answers. When I have suggestions for future roll outs, he forwards them to the design team. (2) The company continues to evolve with the demands of their clients. (3) One of the main reasons I switched to Guesty was for the trust accounting component. I need and want everything in one place and Guesty has it. (4) Guesty is always rolling out new features or improving existing features. I love anything that allows me to do what I do better and more efficiently. Working smarter not harder is a primary goal.

Cons:

After using 2 other vacation rental platforms, my one con applies to them all, and that is the time it takes to set it up. This is a feature rich platform, so I don't know how it could be made easier or faster. However, Guesty will walk you through every feature to get you set up. It is a process and not an overnight task.

Alternatives Considered: VRAccounting

Reasons for Choosing Guesty: I was with LiveRez for several years and made the switched to Hostaway for better integration with the OTAs. LiveRez required a channel manager and that was not a seemless process, and then switched to Guesty. I was looking for an accounting solution and they were developing it at the time I switched.

Switched From: Hostaway and LiveRez

Reasons for Switching to Guesty: I asked a lot of questions at the VRMA conference in Chicago and Vegas. I gave Ximplify ago and that was a very costly disaster and a big fat mess to clean up. It wasn't a knee jerk reaction to switch to Guesty. I had several meetings with the sales rep to ask questions and preview the software before I would commit. Changing software isn't easy when you have a lot of properties and reservations already in place. It isn't something I recommend anyone do on a whim.

last month

Hi April, we're thrilled to know we've made things more manageable for you. Wishing you a wonderful day ahead! - The Guesty Team

Clay
CTO in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Started out great, last 6 months have been a nightmare!

2.0 2 months ago New

Comments: when we initially started, we only had 1 listing. in the 4 years we've been with them, we now have 52 listings. we loved their software, and specifically chose them because of the 20+ providers we tested, they were the only one that had a grandparent, parent, child relationship, allowing us to be more flexible in our creation of listings. However, in the last 6 months, their software made changes to our listings on its own, with no approval from us as the user. as a result, during our busiest season, we went from an 82% occupancy, to 58%. it took months to identify the issue, and still to this day, guesty still hasn't identified how it happened or provided a solution to fix it. we've had to create our own work around just to avoid the issue. on top of that, we also found out that their integration to booking.com was not mapping correctly, and rather than fixing the issue, we were told to delete the listing and create a new one, loosing years of reviews and other data. On top of all these errors, we worked with the team at guesty to create a pricing structure that was more in line with other providers in the market, signed a new contract with them, and still to this day, they still have not implemented those pricing changes to our account. Lastly, trying to get any response from the guesty team takes days at best, but most likely will be weeks before you actually get any kind of headway leading in to months before anything is actually resolved. for an account we pay thousands of dollars each month, we don't have a dedicated account rep, and the customer service is atrocious,

Pros:

They are the only PMS system we've been able to find that allows a Grandparent, parent, child relationship when creating listings and having those listings block the correct corresponding properties

Cons:

their price is absolutely exorbitant, their customer service is horrendous, and within the last 6 months, their software (without any changes requested by us as the user), made internal edits to scheduling that costs us thousands of dollars

4 weeks ago

Hello Clayton, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We genuinely appreciate your insights, and your concerns regarding the recent software changes impacting occupancy, Booking.com mapping issues, and billing/pricing changes not being fulfilled have been carefully noted. We understand the importance of addressing these issues promptly. Specifically, we want to assure you that we are actively working on rectifying the billing/pricing changes that were promised but not fulfilled. Our team is dedicated to resolving this matter to your satisfaction. We value your partnership and are committed to ensuring a positive experience for you on our platform. Please stay in touch, and we'll keep you updated on the progress. Thank you for your continued trust in our services. Best, The Guesty Team

Mary
Property Manager in US
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2–10 Employees

No PM software is perfect

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Overall, the experience is positive and Guesty offers the best option for what our company needs.

Pros:

The customer service team is the best part about Guesty. They are very quick to respond and help.

Cons:

I don't love the automations feature for communicating w/guests. It is confusing and seems overkill. It is not easy w/70+properties with different needs and multiple platforms.

last month

Thank you Mary, for your stellar 5-star review. Your support means a lot to us and helps others discover the benefits of Guesty. - The Guesty Team

Melissa
Property Manager/ Realtor in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Guesty is by far the Besty!

Comments: I just came on board full time with our management firm/ real estate office in April 2022. There was huge learning curve and it took some time, and help from our account rep to really learn how to get the most out of the software! We had a few bumps with one of our integrated partners. Guesty and our Rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT] were the reason we stayed. They SHOWED us our business was important to them. Their customer service is THE BEST!

Pros:

Multi-Calendar honestly is where I go first for a snapshot of what's going on now and coming up. I can easily make quick changes to rates & nightly minimums. It's also easy to create specific rules for rates and nightly min. in the Revenue Management. Messaging and Guest Communications is easy to use and integrates with our OTA accounts so conversations are documented in both places. We just started using Analytics but already it's made a difference in how we evaluated and compare our performances.

Cons:

Sometimes hard to find or remember where to go to make changes, especially if it's a task we don't do regularly. The Guesty Help Center does cover just about everything. If I still can't figure it out, email messages are replied to quickly!

Alternatives Considered: MyVR and WebRezPro

Reasons for Choosing Guesty: Streamline showed us we were too small of an operation and priced us out where we just couldn't afford them. Also unhappy with their lack of customer service. Accounting software was not for us either and way too complicated. They made it very clear they were only interested in accounts that manage hundreds of properties.

Reasons for Switching to Guesty: Guesty integrated with all our vendor partners including Safely, Ximplifi, Remotelock, and Stripe. While no reservation software is cheap, we seemed to get a better quality product, better value, and better service for the money. Their customer service alone is worth it!

Caroline
Channels Manager in Brazil
Hospitality, 51–200 Employees

It could be way better

Comments: Guesty is a tool that intent to be a complete solution to properties managers, and it correspond a lot of items, such as the management of listings in some channels directly, the huge data volume it can manage, easy way of reservations and communication management. But it can be way better in some features, like payments and revenue rules. The best part is that the support is always available and the company seems to hear the clients issues and they are always implementing problems solvings according to our experience, so it is a real joining construction.

Pros:

The facility of add or remove properties and rooms, the view of all properties in one calendar, the management of different channels chat and mainly the publish of listings trhough some channels directly by Guesty is awesome! Also the possibiity of search a booking using any key information, a name, phone number, channel code is really impressive.

Cons:

Some important features does not look developed enough to be implemented, like the triggers for charges, the revenue management rules, simple management reports. All they seems like a good idea that was released before the complete edition, so it is a little frustrating when you try to use it and it does not work.

Alternatives Considered: Rentals United, Cloudbeds and MyVR

Reasons for Choosing Guesty: Because Guesty offered more safety managing the huge volume of data that Cloudbeds were not supporting anymore, and a best views of properties and reports.

Switched From: Cloudbeds

Reasons for Switching to Guesty: The opportunity of joining construction that was not opened by the others.

Dominick
Portfolio Manager in US
Real Estate, 51–200 Employees

Look no further, Guesty is the clear choice!

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Guesty has gone above and beyond to tailor their services to our unique needs. Everyone we work with has been fantastic--namely our onboarder [sensitive content hidden]. Additionally, Guesty's Help Center is truly unmatched--it's next to impossible to find an issue they don't have an article to support.

Cons:

Not really a true "con", but since we do 30-day minimum stays only, having the ability to use Price Optimizer by month versus nighly adjustments would be nice.

last month

Thanks, Dominick! Helping our customers thrive is what motivates us every day at Guesty.

Anna
Revenue Manager in US
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

Working with Guesty is Fantastic!!!

5.0 last month New

Comments: The overall experience with Guesty is handsdown one of the best. They truly do care about their clients and they want you to succeed in your business by creating tools to help your business.

Pros:

Working with Guesty is Fantastic!!! Guesty has 5 star quality customer service. You can tell they truly care about their clients and work hard to make sure our businesses are taken care of. The system itself is easy to use, it offers a plethora of features that will suit every need you might have. Guesty is responsive to feedback and tries very hard to roll out updates that are benefical to actual property managers.

Cons:

The only thing I could possibly say that I like least is the static features of the reporting. A more dynamic report system with information about nightly rates would be ideal.

last month

Hi Anna, we're thrilled to know we've made things more manageable for you. Wishing you a wonderful day ahead! - The Guesty Team

Jen
Sr Listing Manager in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Robust for medium to large companies

5.0 last month New

Comments: My experience with Guesty has been really good, the customer support usually gets back to us within 24 hours and it's a real person (via email), it checks all the boxes for features we use and it gets the job done.

Pros:

It's robust, has a lot of features that a lot of the other guys don't have yet, like inbox assignment, ability to see listing info from the app, and you're able to click into the guest profile.

Cons:

There were a lot of hiccups when we first started with Guesty but it's grown into a great machine, however there is a cost for that. So you'll definitely pay more than the other guys, it just depends on what features you need. I don't really like it when they roll out new features that take away other features I liked.

last month

Thank you Jen, for your stellar 5-star review. Your support means a lot to us and helps others discover the benefits of Guesty. Best, The Guesty Team

Emily
Co-Founder in US

Guesty Review from Property Manage

4.0 last month New

Pros:

Our customer success manager, Joshua, has been incredibly helpful throughout our experience with Guesty! Although we've run into a handful of issues during our time as a Guesty client, he is always quick to respond and find solutions for us.

Cons:

As Guesty has rolled out new features over the last couple of years, we experienced lots of bugs in the early days of new features.

last month

Thanks, Emily! Helping our customers thrive is what motivates us every day at Guesty. Best, The Guesty Team

William
Consultant in US

Oversold and Underdelivered

Comments: I've implemented dozens of software from Salesforce to Hubspot to phone systems and everything in between, I've never seen an onboarding process so poorly designed. I've also never worked with the leadership team that took such little accountability for their product/service.

Pros:

The concept is great. The execution is among the worst I've seen. The one thing they have going is the Zapier integration, because it makes getting data into other systems easier than the competition. That said it's limited and I've heard they want to start charging for API access (not sure if that's a reality or not).

Cons:

The integrations with the OTAs are pretty terrible. The system is overly buggy/poorly designed. The onboarding is even worse than the software. All of that said, the leadership is the root to the problem. I reached out to leadership multiple times when I felt like they missed deadlines or provided incomplete directions that caused a ton of unneeded work on our end. Every time I reached out, the leadership team either overpromised and underdelivered or they basically said it wasn't their fault. They never owned up to bugs/design flaws and always passed the buck.

Alternatives Considered: Streamline

Reasons for Switching to Guesty: They seemed to have a better product and vision than the competition in the demo. I found they were massively overpromising in the Sales process.

Emily
Managing Director in Australia

great product

Comments: We have significantly reduced our handling time on bookings and payments. Our previous booking system did not take auto payments, so this was a huge workload for us prior to going on Guesty. The setup and install process was really well handled and the system itself is very user friendly and easy to use.

Pros:

The automatic payments, messaging and responses are all really great functions and work flawlessly. The ease of linking other booking sites and intergrating the booking setup into our own website was fantastic. The functionality and connectivity is extremely well done, and the features continue to improve.

Cons:

If you take any manual bookings over the phone (like we do), the system isn't always as flexible as we would like. eg. You can't override any minimum stays setup in the listing when making a booking, even as the manager. So if you wanted to offer something you have to do a bit of extra work in the listings calendar or pricing tool before you are able to put the booking in.

Alternatives Considered: RMS Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Guesty: July 2019

Switched From: RMS Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Guesty: connectivity to multiple booking sites, ease of use

Manager in US

Great software for Short Term Rental property Manager that is at Scale

Comments: overall experience is great

Pros:

I love the ease of use of the Guesty software. It is hands down the most user-friendly property management software i have used. It also has so many useful features that I didn't even know we needed.

Cons:

The two downside are the high price and the lack of realtime phone support. However the email support is very quick at responding. Typically in a few minutes to a couple of hours and the price is well worth the money at scale.

Alternatives Considered: OwnerRez

Reasons for Choosing Guesty: Guesty offered more features and it was more user-friendly for my team.

Switched From: Lodgify

Reasons for Switching to Guesty: ease of use, better integration with other software, and more integration with other software

Ollie
Director in UK
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Solid, sensible and great tech.

Pros:

Recommended! Customer care good. GCS is an absolute game changer!

Cons:

sometimes tricky to get through to decision makers, but once you have account manager it' a blast. Mine is called [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and I have his direct email.

Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Great if you only want to be on Airbnb

Comments: We needed automated messaging and we needed to get out to other channels besides Airbnb. Their mobile apps are sad and ineffective for our team members, so we go some messaging automation help but no help for our team really communicating. Team members can't communicate directly with any messaging only tasking tools that didn't work according to the permission matrix Guesty published. If you have a desire to be on the biggest channels, this is not your platform. If you need tools and accounting and other services, this is not your platform. We are actually, currently paying 60% of what we would pay for the most robust enterprise level platform that's way beyond our capability to utilize in this industry. Maybe you start with Guesty when you have two properties, but if you're doing well they siphon an incredible amount of money out of your business. If you don't plan on growing, this might be a good solution.

Pros:

Automated messages are great and the multi-calendar is nice. These seem to be the only features that are completely reliable.

Cons:

We naively took a recommendation from someone to use Guesty and had a hard time discovering other options out there. Do more research. There are four excellent options that are roughly 40-75% cheaper. The price for this platform is absurd. Tools rarely work as promised. They are not a true channel manager. They only integrate with airbnb and booking.com, but they've been promising "coming soon" for serveral other channels forever, but doesn't look like it will happen. If you go with Booking.com through Guesty, you have to live with the 20% cut to Booking.com which didn't help us increase revenue when we already have 85% occupancy. Our only choice there was to actually reduce our revenue, so that was a non-starter. If you're a good operator with high rates and occupancy, I don't know how this platform can do anyting but stagnate your growth. Only banks, cable companies and Guesty gets away with saying, "sorry for the inconvenience" when they're product doesn't work. In every other business is means refunds/rebates/credit/gifts.... something that tells your customer you regret you failed to meet the expectations you set. They completely ignored me on every occasion I suggested they should consider crediting us for their inability to deliver a myriad of promises. Onboarding was such a rush job, weekly sessions promptly ending after 60 minutes. "Send us your questions". Not great onboarding. Analytics are mediocre, not powerful at all, practically non-existent.

Lulu
Director of Vacation Rental Operations in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Great Product! Thank you Guesty!

Comments: Guesty allows us to manage our large scale vacation rental property management business with ease. Working with them has been great - they are collaborative, constantly improving their product, and have provided us with great customer service. Our customer service representative is extremely helpful and takes all of our feedback into account. The unified inbox and phone application allow us to work cohesively as a team and all be on the same page. Guesty is always adding new features, offering new integrations, and partnering with different softwares. We appreciate our relationship with Guesty and hope they continue in the right direction.

Pros:

The best features that Guesty provides are their automations - auto-messages, auto-replies, and auto-tasks. These automation tools allow us to communicate with guests, housekeepers and owners more effectively. They assist us in running a smooth operation where our guests receive check in information automatically and we never have to worry about guests not having their check in instructions. Additionally we use auto-tasks to provide our housekeepers their daily schedules. Our housekeepers speak Russian so having the phone application available in 20+ languages has been great! The integrations and compatibility with other booking softwares has been essential in allowing us to grow our company rapidly. Our Customer Service Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is attentive and hears out all of our questions and concerns. She openly shares about all upcoming features with us which we truly appreciate!

Cons:

We occasionally experience bugs or glitches when using the software however the customer support and development team are usually pretty quick to correct these errors. There are a few features that are lacking including a robust accounting system (which our CSM has notified is in the works), extra functionality to allow our team to stay in Guesty and not have to use alternative programs (ie for chatting with team members) or going to the booking platform directly (esp Airbnb) and a better guest communication system. We currently use GCS however we have not found it to be all that helpful - the agents are constantly archiving messages without providing an appropriate response to the guests which leads to our team members not seeing the messages and not responding to the guests. They also have a very delayed response to messages.

Serge
Serge
Owner in US
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

Great software, always evolving but pricing and support is an issue

Comments: Very happy with Guesty overall. They are constantly evolving and adding features and the staff is courteous and knowledgeable. Its a struggle though to understand the value proposition or why I would continue paying 3x pricing. Recently bid out a competitor and savings were over $100k with a 200+ unit portfolio. Wishing nothing but the best for them but would like to see more competitive bulk pricing and faster to market solutions. If a small company like Hostaway has Expedia integration and multiple payment processors then why is Guesty still behind?

Pros:

Guesty is always adding features. The current feature set is very robust. Integrations with almost every player in the industry. Bugs and upgrades with every new rollout. Great team and best capitalized company in the industry. Eventually should have the most robust feature set in the industry.

Cons:

Constant bugs in the calendar. Same day Airbnb reservations do not get auto assigned meaning you need staff constantly watching Guesty OR lose the ability for same day reservations OR risk an unassigned reservations. No solution or even affirmation of this problem. I have been begging support to resolve this and always get stock copy and paste answers. Support is generally lacking. They respond quickly but never dive deep enough into an issue or offer resolution. Pricing is pretty much the highest in the industry even though the feature set is not the best in class. Still no integration with Expedia or second payment processor. If you have over 2% chargebacks then Stripe will kick you off the platform and Guesty has no alternatives integrated. This is a huge problem. A lot of nickel and diming on pricing. They now want an additional $3/unit for "advanced analytics" which is really just basic analytics you would expect from any platform.

Alternatives Considered: Hostaway

3 years ago

Hi Serge, Thank you for such a detailed review. We always are looking toward our user's feedback to help Guesty grow. We appreciate that versatile payment processors and a direct connection to Expedia are crucial for some of our clients. Our Product team is currently working towards a goal to be able to provide both of these features. Your Customer Success Manager Jerome will continue to work with you on some of your other issues with Support and Guesty's value proposition. We appreciate your continued partnership and please do not hesitate to reach out at any time. The Guesty Customer Success Team

Joanne
Head of Operations in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

We operate efficiently because of Guesty!

Pros:

- We use Guesty every single day and would not be able to run our business efficiently without it. - We had a lot of issues using Guesty initially but things improved significantly after we were assigned to a dedicated account manager, Sarah. She is helpful, responsive, and helps push things along. She organizes a quarterly business review where she presents a lot of helpful info specific to our business. - We use the inbox management function the most. Having multiple team members respond at the same time and seeing who typed what has improved our accountability and team efficiency. - The ability to publish listings to multiple platforms at once is a huge time saver. - Customer service team has improved tremendously. This used to be a big pain point (i.e. not receiving timely responses with responses that did not make sense) but the support team has gotten a big revamp and we have no more complaints.

Cons:

- Quite a lot of bugs. You have to refresh constantly. Sometimes the wrong listing will show on the reservation and once you refresh, it shows up correctly. Sometimes the system pushes listing updates immediately, sometimes not. - Onboarding was terrible. Our onboarding specialist only wanted to follow a fixed script and when we had additional questions, she would have to submit a ticket. However, that was 1.5 years ago so hopefully, that has improved now. - Guesty has quite frequent new releases. However many of their new releases come with undisclosed caveats. We were excited by their announcements but then realized it doesn't work as it should. - Guesty is very expensive and much more expensive than their competitors.

Lydia
Director in Sint Maarten

False Advertisement simply.

Comments: Guesty does NOT have SUPPORT. Though the sales team are "escalating the issue" or "handling it" or "contacting support on our behalf". All we have are messages saying to put a payment processor. We asked for a direct call with support to address these serious issues. The Answer: Support is "evaluating the best way to get back to you regarding that" . Yup...They don't know about phones, direct emails, Google Meet, Zoom, Face time, Whatsapp Video etc...They're evaluating!One thing that DOES WORK though...is INVOICING. We've been invoiced:1- An integration that still has not happened2- Monthly invoices for a software that is costing us tons of time and moneyAnyway.. Now with HOSTAWAY and they are honest and know their product.

Pros:

The advertising was great but reality did not measure up.

Cons:

Simply put...False advertisement.I have been a Vacation Rental Manager for the last 15 years and have used a large array of channel software. We decided the switch to Guesty in October . It was a tight decision between Hostaway and Guesty. We do not use a payment pocessor.We went with Guesty. It has now been a few months and nothing we were told about the aspects of the software is true in our case.Guesty does NOT have a UNIFIED INBOX. Website and Vrbo not covered.Guesty does NOT manage BOOKINGS. You cannot set up reminders for upcoming balance based on your booking schedule. It has to be done manually. Guesty is NOT SAFE. While on a chat with a guest, the chat of another guest appeared! So guest information is not even safe.Guesty is NOT a CHANNEL MANAGER . Special price variations like short stays do not populate to all channels. Only to our website and not other channels. Bummer. Guesty does NOT work without a payment processor. Even though we precised this and were assured it would work.Guesty does NOT CALCULATE booking payments. INTEGRATION does NOT take 5 weeks.

Kevin
CEO in US

Best-in-class for category

Comments: Overall, great company and product with responsive help, and totally on-it customer success team. Highly recommend the product, but don't use it for only one feature. It's designed for, and has a high ROI for, a company making use of at least several features. Steep learning curve, but totally worth it.

Pros:

Feature-richness, including pricing and length-of-stay revenue optimization algorithms creation by ourselves, not an AI bot. We have found our knowledge of local market conditions to be better than that of auto-algorithms. Other features include calendar/pricing synch with the three leading platforms -- booking.com, airbnb, and VRBO/Homeaway -- as well as auto-messaging, auto-reviews, and a few others. Compelling ROI considering time saved, mistakes averted (e.g. no way to forget sending message to upcoming guest), and revenue increases.

Cons:

Partly because of its rich feature set, Guesty has a steep learning curve and a fairly complex UI. Some features are occasionally released ahead of maturity, like auto-tasks, and some features are just not intuitive. More expensive than the competition, so ROI is only compelling if you use at least several of the features (ie. not ideal for single-feature usage), but once it's up and running, the ROI is extremely compelling.

Doug
Owner in US

Great product, great price

Comments: Great customer service

Pros:

Lower cost, ease of use, lots of features

Cons:

Sometimes hard to reach help center, pet fee charges don't seem to reach the different booking channels

Alternatives Considered: Rentals United and Lodgify

Reasons for Choosing Guesty: better platform at a lower cost

Switched From: Lodgify

Reasons for Switching to Guesty: Lower cost and best service

Adam
Chief of Operations in US
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

Guesty review from admin, implementer, and end user

Pros:

Guesty does a great job with property management, particularly if you have listings on multiple OTA's and want to be able to capture direct bookings. The auto-messaging that goes out to guests is fantastic. The unified inbox is a great communication tool that includes multiple communication options. We have ~70 vacation rental listings under 3 separate business entities. All of them are managed through the same Guesty Login very easily. There seems to be an endless number of 3rd party integrations including OTA's, Operations, Pricing, etc. Everything is customizable to fit what you need to do.

Cons:

The service is on the expensive side, but I did not find others that provide as much functionality and customization. They charge a fee for cancelled bookings which is my largest complaint. When you include this fee along with credit card processing fees, Cancelled Bookings become an amplified issue. Accounting can be an issue. There does not appear to be a report or tool to automatically reconcile real time revenue capture.

Jared
CEO in US

Don't wait any longer!

Pros:

Do not hesitate in making Guesty a part of your business. This company has allowed us to grow from start-up to a thriving Short-Term Rental Management company in record time. Guesty's development team takes great pride in creating the tools and resources we need to operate at peak performance. The customer service representatives are always available 24hrs a day and make our jobs so much easier. Give this company 6 stars!

Cons:

CRM and CSSM features would be nice to have but they are in the pipeline and are coming soon!

Alternatives Considered: Streamline

Erol
President in Canada

Powerful Resource for Vacation Rental Management Companies

Pros:

I'm extremely impressed by Guesty's attention to detail. Our Customer Success Manager, Jerome, has been an absolute pleasure to work and has constantly surpassed our expectations. He has been instrumental in helping us grow and optimize our processes over the last couple of months. Guesty's CRM software is phenomenal. It's absolutely critical to have one central communication hub and Guesty allows us to uniquely handle each and every guests' needs. Although there are individual services/software that do a better job at handling specific needs (automated messages, cleanings, etc.), Guesty offers a powerful all-in-one resource. Most importantly: they're software is constantly improving. We've been really impressed with all the small changes that they've started working on, and we're excited to see how things continue to develop!

Cons:

My biggest issue with Guesty is that it doesn't allow you to make changes to the automated messages without contacting support. We'd love to initiate some small changes on our end but can't do that until we have greater control.

Bill
Property Manager in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Amazing Product w/ An Even Better Team Behind It!!

Comments: We are able to easily communicate with all of our inquiries and guests from multiple OTA's in one platform and provide an excellent experience for them with quick response times, automated messaging, and saved replies.

Pros:

I feel that the best feature of the software is its ability to seemless keep all of the reservation details - whether financial or guest communication - all in one spot. There will always be some items that would be nice to have, but this team has thought of 95% of them and are probably currently developing the other 5%! The analytic dashboards are fantastic and our organization uses them extensively as well.

Cons:

The direct booking website could use a little bit of work so that the end user has a more friendly UX to navigate, but we have had thousands of reservations and have only received a handful of complaints.