15 years helping Canadian businesses

About Cloudbeds

300+ Channels, including Booking.com, Airbnb & Expedia. Streamline your distribution and get more reservations. 10+ rooms only.

Learn more about Cloudbeds

Pros:

It gives us full control over the business and a great overview of our daily operations. Since we started with Cloudbeds we increased our direct bookings and our revenue.

Cons:

A few missing features in my opinion, such as a mobile app with cc processing for checking/out.

Cloudbeds ratings

4.3
4.1
4.2
4.1

7.8/10

Cloudbeds has an overall rating of 4.4 out 5 stars based on 324 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Cloudbeds before?

Shen
Shen
Director in Malaysia
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

Overall recommended but hope you can make some improvements

Pros:

the PMS and UX. Easy to use for everyone. Set up is easy and flexible. Integrations are useful

Cons:

the Booking Engine - not flexible enough. PIE - trialled but the rate shopper took the wrong rates, not BAR so rate shopping comparison was useless to us.

Larry
Operations Manager in Singapore

Choosing Cloudbeds as the HMS to migrate from our old HMS

Comments: I think i have already given that in my first feedback.

Pros:

First of all, it was a pleasant experience to engage with the first line officers from cloudbeds, IE the sales staff. The meeting was useful and concise. Most of my relevant concerns were handled. Those that weren't were handled by the appropriate technical colleague. The migration was smooth although anyone who intents to perform all the data migration should get ready for a lot of work as the data might not be imported accurately albeit its not a major concern. The part that i was most impressed with Cloudbeds would be the dashboard and the calender. From these 2 functions its easy to have a clear view of the check ins, out, as well as the occupancy. Of course there are more sub functions equally useful from the calender. Another equally cool feature i'd have to say is the integration with a large pool of vendors to expand the basic HMS and cater it specifically to each hotel's operation. For us, we integrated Cloudbeds with Assa Abloy's NFC enabled door lock, a Mobile Check in aplication which allows our guests to check in wthout accessing our front desk. This frees up our front desk staff and they have time to perform other tasks! Guest can safely access their room with their mobile device.

Cons:

Like any software or application, there are always ways and functions to improve. I was rather disappointed after we have rolled out LIVE with Cloudbeds only to discover that the functions of its REPORTS ( this also include guests folios) are not as comprehensive or flexible as we initially thought. There were also a couple of times when all our front desk terminals were not accesible and was later confirmed by Cloudbeds support personnel that they had some technical issues and needed some time to rectify the situation. (Fortunately it took less than 3 hours). And to be fair, since we've gone LIVE with Cloudbeds, it happened only twice. The other issue is the lag, sometime my staff will complain to me that it can take more than 2-3 mins to load a page.

Alternatives Considered: OPERA Cloud Property Management

Reasons for Switching to Cloudbeds: Most of the products nowadays are cloud enabled and has similar functions, For me to decide on Cloudbeds, the key issues are definitely its cost competitiveness, scalability, expandability as well as the friendly support helpddesk!

2 years ago

Thank you for sharing such a fantastic review, Larry. We have thoroughly enjoyed reading your comments and are thrilled by the positive feedback - this shows that we are able to meet expectations and are happy to continuously serve our loyal customers. Your voice and opinion matter most and we appreciate receiving your views of the system and experience so far, which helps us understand what we are doing right while finding the areas for improvement. In addition to that, we're happy that our support efforts have met expectations which we value significantly among several other things. Cheers to more reservations and happier guests!

Henrico
Director in Bahamas
Hospitality, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Embraces the diversity in the field and the guiding principles

5.0 last month New

Comments: Championing sustainability in the industry. Cloudbeds gives the most comprehensive insight into the structure and functioning of this industry.

Pros:

There is a sense of leadership and responsibility found in Cloudbeds. It has for a long time served as an umbrella in my hospitality management journey. Chiefly, Cloudbeds optimize business performance through its daily assistance in operations. It is also easy to deal with customer complaints and inquiries.

Cons:

I had issues with bookings. It was slow to load new entries which affected our schedule. The issue was attended by the support team.

last month

Hi Henrico, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about Cloudbeds management, and customer inquiries/complaints. We appreciate it!

Roger
Owner in Mexico

Cloudbeds not Ready for Prime Time

Comments: Our experience was very poor. Their implementation team was weak. The transition was not organized well and their support was poor.

Pros:

On the surface their reports look modern, but when actually using their reporting it is limited.

Cons:

I should have known there were problems at Cloudbeds as their contract had language saying that its users could not publish reviews. After some negotiations, I had them remove the language. Their contract does not comply with California privacy laws. They told us that their system integrated easily with QuickBooks, what they did not say is you have to use a third-party API translator and pay $49 per month for it and that that translator probably does not comply with privacy laws. They also said integration with QuickBooks is easy, they did not say it only works with QuickBooks on-line and not QuickBooks desktop. They also did not explain that you need a programmer to make it work as the mapping is difficult and complicated. They said they would handle the data export from our old PMS to Cloudbeds, what they did not tell us is that if you have a server-based system and not a cloud based system you have to do the data export. They told us that transition Expedia from our existing system to their system happens almost immediately, then day of transition they say 3 days…3 days with no bookings. That is thousands in lost revenue. The transition process from our old system to CloudBeds was done with limited help from them and communicating with their customer support was awful and almost exclusively via e-mail. They have you watch some videos and to some light follow up, but it is hardly a cohesive transition program. There is more, but suffice it to say the entire experience was a

last year

Hi Roger, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Would you be open to discussing more? Please email [email protected] and reference this review. Someone from our leadership team would be happy to speak with you. Cloudbeds

Carl
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Cloudbeds, easy to use, very functional.

Comments: My hostel is listed with several reservation agencies, every time there is a reservation, I need to go to all of the other agencies and close that room. It is very time consuming and cumbersome, however, if I don't I risk overbooking a room. With cloudbeds the process is automatic and instant (within a minute).

Pros:

It took me less than 5 minutes to teach my employee everything they need to be efficient in the program. It is extremely easy to switch languages depending on who the user is. It is organized in a thoughtful way. Creating reservations form, for example, can be accessed from various screens.

Cons:

There are some areas where I would like to be able to set my own default. For example, when I go to the reservations page (all reservations historically and current), there is a filter which quickly gives me just the current unfulfilled (future) reservations. I would like that to be the default filter. I cannot set it as default. There are other similar filters.

Alternatives Considered: RevGain , Profitroom and SiteMinder

Reasons for Switching to Cloudbeds: I have a small hostel. Cloudbeds is good for the small hostel and can be scaled for larger hotels. The price is also scaled. It was an overall price and ease of the functions I am interested in.

2 years ago

Thank you for sending us an amazing review. We are happy to hear that the core features and functionality of our system are serving its purpose - which was our main goal when delivering an industry-standard product focused on the customer needs. With regards to the feedback, would you be able to let us know more via https://ideas.cloudbeds.com/ideas/new? Our product team monitors this page and your input is always appreciated.

Karin
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Comments: Looking for a new program ! I use to love the program but they have cut back on help I think and now you cant get help very easy . You have to wait forever. Not what it use to be!

Pros:

Customer service was great when I signed up and it was great for about a year.

Cons:

You can't get help. When you do the live chats they just keep taking you in circles. Sending you links to go to . I cant even get into my cloudbeds now and am just waiting on someone to respond through a email . Such a panic feeling and I have customers waiting to book and can't get in the system to book or see whats available .

Alternatives Considered: Lodgify

Reasons for Switching to Cloudbeds: Sounded better at the time. Pricing was the same and I liked who I was working with and he had told me he would be the go to guy when I needed something . I heard from him for about 4 months into it then he disapeared.

3 months ago

Hi Karin N, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Someone from our leadership team has reached out to you to discuss this more. Cloudbeds

Oriana
Manager in Brazil
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

We have become loyal clients

Comments: I installed cloudbeds to be able to curb overbooking and it has served me very well. We had a manager that tried to change to another system and it was a disaster. I still dont understand why he tried to change.

Pros:

Its very easy to use and implement and I am able to access it from my phone, so I can work from literally anywhere. The game changer for me is the customer support which is always very very fast with well trained staff.

Cons:

I am not able to tell quickly when looking at the calender which days are bank holidays. There should be a way to make those days a different colour. Also I wish there was more history on the blockage of dates (such as when the blocking was done).

2 years ago

Thank you for giving us such a fantastic review, we truly appreciate your comment and feedback. Cloudbeds system was built based on the industry demand which is made possible by customers like you - we look forward to providing you with the best service for many years to come. With regards to the suggestion, our product team is aware of the improvements that can be made to the calendar page, once we have future updates we will be sure to bring good news!

Richard
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Happy hotelier finds peace and harmony with Cloudbeds!

Comments: Wonderful, glad we made the change from AutoClerk/MyHMS! :-)

Pros:

Very clean and well thought out user interface, and the ever present search bar is my constant best friend. Entering reservations, taking credit card information, quickly being able to switch around within CB and open multiple tabs, I just don't feel like I'm ever stuck on a problem. Online chat has been so fast and helpful with questions, offering work-arounds, providing links to documentation, offering suggestions and options...very happy with support!

Cons:

I really have found very little to complain about with this software. 1) I would like the system to move reservations which fail authorization to "Pending" status, not "Confirmed" status. 2) Connecting to the GDS needs more hand-holding (IMO), I was simply not prepared for what was required and speaking directly with a 3rd party company which is located in Italy made communication more challenging.

Alternatives Considered: Hotelogix , Little Hotelier and innRoad

Reasons for Choosing Cloudbeds: To upgrade to a more current user interface and software we felt was focused on our type of hospitality business...i.e. small boutique hotel.

Switched From: MyHMS

Reasons for Switching to Cloudbeds: Really good integration of the primary tools a hotelier needs in an outstanding user interface. The quality of training/support materials and hearing from various sources that CB tech support is awesome.

2 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review! We are thrilled to hear your feedback as you are enjoying our centralized platform, and value your thoughtful comment as customer satisfaction is always a top priority. Your feedback is also appreciated as it helps us analyze the gaps and areas we can improve. If you have any additional suggestions, please feel free to share via https://ideas.cloudbeds.com/ideas/new.

Arturo
Owner in Mexico
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

Get your business running in a couple of hours!

Comments: Amazing, I have received many calls from competitors, I simply tell them that I'm not interested because I'm super happy with Cloudbeds. I love the fact that it's priced accordingly to the size of your business.

Pros:

I love the interface and ease of use, the graphic design is great, I love calendar view, is very easy to see and edit reservations, I really love this software!

Cons:

The reservations page, we have almost NO options to customize the page and it looks like it was designed by an engineer in 1985! You guys could do so much better in terms of graphic design and options for each business!

2 years ago

Thank you for leaving such a fantastic review for us, we truly appreciate your kind words and feedback, and are thrilled to hear that our core features are meeting your expectations. With regards to the reservations page, it will be forwarded to our product team. Should you have any more suggestions, please don't hesitate to visit: https://ideas.cloudbeds.com/ideas/new.

Hospitality, Self Employed

Versatile all in One PMS

Comments: The overall experience has been positive. I have been operating three small properties proven to be a great solution.

Pros:

The versatility of Cloudbeds is very attractive. You are able to add useful modules such as revenue management and housekeeping.

Cons:

It is a bit expensive when you start to add functionality. Some of the modules such as housekeeping and revenue management could be better.

Alternatives Considered: WebRezPro

Reasons for Switching to Cloudbeds: The flexibility of used and its cloud-based nature. Numerous integration possibilities.

2 years ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review. We truly appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that Cloudbeds is serving your business successfully with a centralized platform. This brings us joy and motivates us to continuously improve our system and provide the best experience you can have!

Gagandeep
Accounting in Canada

Not Recommended

Comments: Not happy at all, I will pay more this time but will look forward for something easier with reports

Pros:

Create a reservation and check out a guest

Cons:

Reports and accounting. Balancing and occupancy reports

2 years ago

Hi Gagandeep, thank you for sharing your feedback and we are truly sorry that your Cloudbeds experience did not meet expectations. We will try our best to improve our product and understand the differences in each customer's requirements. Please don't hesitate to reach out to [email protected] referencing this review so that we can help you and discuss any further concerns or suggestions.

Panagiotis
manager in Switzerland
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Deciding to change prices on their own....

Comments: negative. they decided to double my fees in one day without any reconsiliation. they just doubled the price from 37 to 74. Total disgrace.

Pros:

I was just changing the prices in 6 sites on my own. now its easier. nothing another channel manager wouldnt do.

Cons:

constant bugs. the support instead of helping you out they just send you articles uppon articles

Alternatives Considered: iGMS

Reasons for Switching to Cloudbeds: price but this is also the reason i m going to drop it.

last year

Dear Panagiotis, Thank you for taking time to post your review. Your feedback helps us do better. Over the past years, we have been building new solutions and making product improvements to help customers maximize revenue and increase occupancy. In order to continue providing customers with a world-class platform, prices had to be adjusted accordingly. Please note that prior to applying any pricing changes, we sent a 30-day notice to customers. The same email notification was sent to your billing email on November 15, 2022. Thank you for your feedback, and please do not hesitate to us at [email protected] if any concerns remain.

Steve
Owner/Operator in Costa Rica
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Cloudbeds has given my hotel a new life.

Comments: Our goal when switching to Cloudbeds was to save time doing daily tasks but the software was done so much more. Our direct bookings have increased by over 35%. Guests have noticed the rate checker on my booking engine and felt confident booking directly. We also have seen a boost in OTA bookings. We added a couple of niche channels this past year offered in Cloubdeds Channel Manager and without any extra work from my team, the reservations have increased. My favorite part of the software is PIE. No longer am I worrying about rate management. The automated changes make me feel confident that my rates are helping me maximize my revenue. The time savings have had a big impact! I am a smaller boutique hotel and don't have the luxury of a big staff. My goal has always been to focus on the guest experience and to get away from the computer. Cloudbeds has streamlined every aspect of my operation and my guests feel it. Overall I am thrilled with my Cloudbeds experience. The people in the company seem to be happy to help me succeed. Knowing the 24/7 support there is a good feeling but to be honest, I haven't needed support very much. The software has built-in training videos and the software has been extremely reliable. When I have questions I find the answer pretty quickly in the help desk. I give Cloudbeds 10/10. I highly recommend letting Cloubdeds be your software partner.

Pros:

Cloudbeds is fast and easy to use. The software saves me time and has many features that are growing my bookings. My hotel is now more productive and profitable than ever. Plus, they have amazing support! Cloudbeds gets a 10/10.

Cons:

Hard to say what can be done to improve. The software seems to offer the best technology around. I went with the Cloubdeds Premier Package and get updated regularly that there are new or updated features available to me. It's good to know they don't stop innovating.

2 years ago

Thank you very much for giving us such an amazing review; we highly appreciate your comments about our system and how much you and your staffs enjoy using Cloudbeds. We are always working hard to bring the latest features and integrations and together with your feedback and support it makes our journey successful. Cheers to more reservations and happier guests!

Corey
General Manager in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Perfect for our small property

Comments: I have not experienced anything that would change my desire to utilize Cloudbeds to manager our property. It's so easy, a child could do it...literally.

Pros:

I manage a 25 room boutique hotel, and Cloudbeds offers everything that we need in a nice, neat little package. It's so easy to use, you can train yourself how to utilize all the features in less than a day. On each and every screen, there are instructional videos on how to operate the features of the current window you are viewing. They also offer "Cloudbed University" if you want to sit down and hammer through some more chronological training. I've never had an employee need more than a few hours to get the system down pat. The software is based around the guests more than it is based around the property, and they provide multiple tools to make the check-in process easier for both the guests as well as the staff. However, the support would have to be the most impressive thing about the company. While it is extremely rare to have an issue with the software, we actually experienced an enormous lag/outage in the middle of a Saturday afternoon. However, clicked on "Get Help" and in minutes I was chatting to a live representative about the issue I was experiencing. The followed up on it and emailed me directly once it was resolved. I couldn't say that about several larger companies I have worked with in the past. I would highly recommend Cloudbeds to anyone who needs simple, cloud-based, intuitive software to help manage their property.

Cons:

I wish there was a way to store guest vehicle/license plate information. You can "Suggest a feature", which I have done, but it's the equivalent of an online suggestion box. You never know if anyone actually reads them, or even considers implementing them.

2 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review, we truly appreciate your thoughtful and detailed feedback about what you are enjoying the most with Cloudbeds and your wonderful experience with the support team. We are thrilled to find that our support efforts are meeting expectations. We are always customer first and believe in providing adequate and easy access to knowledge and information that is available for any customer via Cloudbeds University and our online knowledgebase portal. With regards to the feature suggestion, may I offer a workaround where you can use the Documents tab from our Reservation Details page to store any files from a computer? You can import an image or a PDF file uploaded to that reservation. You can reach out to support via [email protected] for more information.

Laura
Bookkeeper in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Nice features and pricing, but needs better support.

Comments: Some aspects are really nice. Managing the channel reservations has become much easier, and managing reservations from our website has become easier. Cloudbeds is working to improve response time for support requests. If your company is already acquainted with a cloud based reservation and property management system, then Cloudbeds is worth considering. If you are making the change from an older, server based reservation system, find a software partner that provides comprehensive training and provides live support accessible by telephone. It is worth paying the extra money.

Pros:

Our customers like the Booking Engine, and we like the integration with the sites like Booking.com and Expedia. We also like the variety of financial reports.

Cons:

We really dislike the arrangement for Technical Support. There is NO option for immediate, live support. We cannot get a live person immediately for any support issue. We always have to submit an email request. We can request an urgent call back and sometimes it happens within a few hours and sometimes it is several hours later. We often have to go back and forth with multiple emails just to have the support rep or "coach" understand what we are talking about. We worried about this arrangement but took a chance.

4 years ago

Thank you for this review, Laura. We are glad that the product is delivering value, and we are sorry that there were times when the service wasn't adequate for your needs. We are improving our Onboarding services and on-demand support in response to feedback just like this. We want to provide services that match the needs of our customers. Thank you again for the feedback.

Amy

Product Fine, Customer Service - NON EXISTANT

Comments: Connectivity to OTA's. Online bookings. Lots of benefits actually- as many as ANY channel manager... but the problem was service when the product didn't work... then it really hurt us. Noone to call (no phone number listed) only online help- which was not helpful. They always made the problem mine... not ours as they are hired to be the experts. Like I really can solve the problems of their product not connecting!!

Pros:

The software works wonders when it works. It's when there's a connectivity issue or bug in the system this firm fails. Online support does exist and they do offer quick feedback (not necessarily helpful, but it is fast feedback).

Cons:

No phone number to call. No personal assistance. Lots of volumnes of help pages, but when your connectivity with an OTA goes faulty- guaranteed to get an email from customer service quickly saying you'll need to contact the OTA provider (who'll tell you to contact your channel manager). These guys sell them selves as the "professionals", but don't want to take care of the real immediate issues (any connection issue is an immediate issue when needing to sell rooms online).

6 years ago

Hi Amy, we don't have a call-in number because we would rather get back to you in a few minutes with a solution than put you on hold. We replied to most of your tickets within 10 to 30 minutes with a resolution. We have some of the best rated support in the industry and 99.9%+ system up-time. We hope we've been able to earn back your trust in our support team over time.

Pawel
Director in UK
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Best Software to manage your property in hospitality.

Pros:

Our property was using 3 other PMS which were quite highly rated on the market. CloudBeds is the best PMS solution we came across. Customer Service we rate at 15/10. It's functionality - it can do everything your property might require. If are you a small AirBnB owner or managing a big property this is the the best software you can get. Individual approach to the customer and flexibility in everything is something that stands out compared to their competitors. We recommend CloudBeds to everyone in the hospitality market. You will never want to change your PMS. Thank you CloudBeds.

Cons:

Nothing to dislike. Everything is perfect.

2 years ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review. We truly appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear how much you value Cloudbeds and that our support efforts meet your expectations. We look forward to providing you with the best service for many more years to come. Cheers to more reservations and happier guests!

Koriynne
President in US

Lack of Customer Service Support

Comments: It's frustrating when I am trying to look for a support. The phone lines are not responding. The chat line does not take any responsibility, nor offer any help. I have to be writing to them, wait for 24hrs, and have them tell us that they couldn't do anything!

Pros:

Its not a complicated system, and rather easy to use.

Cons:

The lack of Customer Support is frustrating, especially when Cloudbeds are the only ones who manages the property management, and there is a terrible mistake in the pricing. It's impossible for us to make any amendments. For 2 full days, we have been on the Chat Support and we have been told that they cannot do anything about it. Where do we go from here?

last year

Hi Koriynne, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. The team has reached out to you to discuss your concerns. Regards, Cloudbeds

Jennifer
CFO in Belize

Thieves

Pros:

They are not reputable and allow others to transfer your account with authorizing

Cons:

THIEVES, they allowed someone to transfer my account without my approval and authorization. STATING THEY HAD "documents" THERE ARE NO DOCUMENTS, NO APPROVAL, NO AUTHORIZATION, they have gone against their own company policies. The person they transferred my account stole this and CLOUDBEDS ALLOWED it.

Alternatives Considered: Guesty For Hosts

Reasons for Switching to Cloudbeds: Referrals

Luke
Regional Director in Australia
Hospitality, 51–200 Employees

Say goodbye to overbookings! Say hello to lots of features

Comments: Good software and a team that listens and cares about providing the best PMS. Period.

Pros:

Great UI. Huge range of features and reporting. No over-bookings ever!

Cons:

Booking Portal UI and customisability is simple. Integrations to CRM and Accounting software is still in progress.

Alternatives Considered: Muse

Reasons for Choosing Cloudbeds: Overbookings and the reporting features were too simple.

Reasons for Switching to Cloudbeds: Word of mouth recommendation.

2 years ago

Hi Luke, thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to leave us a fantastic review. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying the core features of our system which is creating value for your business. We thrive to continue proving the best service for our loyal customers for many years to come.

Ken
Guesthouse in Japan

Using in hostel group

Comments: All-in-one package is the most benefit. Actually all staff members don't understand even the difference between channel manager and property management system.

Pros:

The training period could be shortened since it is easy to understand.

Cons:

It does not connect with Jaran, Rakuten or other OTAs in Japan.

Alternatives Considered: Beds24

2 years ago

Thank you for the review! We are glad you find Cloudbeds easy to use. Less time training means more time making reservations! We understand that Jalan and Rakuten are one of the largest OTAs in Japan and we're happy to inform you that Cloudbeds can be connected to both channels at the moment - with limited feature support. If you can write us an email at [email protected], our team will be happy to assist you.

Chelle
Resort Manager in Indonesia

Cloudbeds Review

Comments: Overall I am very pleased with my experience. The support team is very helpful and the system works for what I need.

Pros:

Overall appearance and layout for a quick glance of bookings and the layers to find more detailed information. The option to add additional services and costs to the room. The Dashboard to view bookings due to come in on the day. Email response to bookings by Cloudbeds

Cons:

When amending bookings I dislike the automatic response to un assign room. That you can't view set or larger periods of time on one screen in the calendar. Rates and Availability / Base Rates - very long process to update system for each room category and changes in prices through high and low seasons. Due to working in Indonesia and the time difference new booking don't appear in the Dashboard. If a booking was made after the reception closes but before midnight the reservation won't appear and we need to search for it to assign room and action booking. Some processes such as split rooms or pricing per night can be slow and clunky.

Stephen
Hospitality, Self Employed

CloudBeds is the BEST!!! Hands Down!

Comments: Excellent!

Pros:

What I like the most is that CloudBeds keeps me in control. You see, they offer the "back-end" features like the ability of my website to now take payments, and let customers pick dates and make reservations. But, unlike other sites, you STILL maintain complete control over who you decide to let come and stay in your property. When I was using the other site, I was being forced to take certain people and being pressured to not address issues when they arose. It made me feel like I was being pressured. With CloudBeds, they don't send you customers. Customers find you and you decide.

Cons:

Nothing. There is nothing to complain about. It's great!

2 years ago

Thank you for such an awesome review, Stephen, and for sharing your feedback regarding your experience with Cloudbeds! We are thrilled to hear that your property is benefitting from our core system features. We will continue to work hard to meet your expectations and we understand how important it is to be in full control of your inventory and manage your guests with ease. Please don't hesitate to share any additional feedback with us via [email protected].

Gavin
Owner in Australia
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Not all its cracked up to be

Comments: I'm not usually one to write a review, but it was based on the many positive reviews on Capterra that I decided to go with this software in order to make my life easier. It doesn't do this and I'm confused why so many people rate this software 5 stars! I therefore feel obliged to add some balance and reality with this review. There are so many things wrong with this software that it's not possible to list them all here, so I'll just list a few. One main problem is the fact that Cloudbeds doesn't send rate package information to OTAs. This means that all discounts/specials need to be managed separately within each channel - very time consuming. With AirBnB you can't apply short-term price changes/discounts AT ALL on that channel because of this limitation. Second major limitation is the fact that the website is almost completely useless on a mobile app. They'll tell you that they don't need a mobile app because the platform is mobile friendly. This simply isn't true. My third major gripe comes from feedback from clients that the booking engine is clunky and not appealing or easy for them to use and I agree. To get an idea of all the other minor issues scroll through the 151 pages of feature requests.

Pros:

Stripe integration. Custom email templates.

Cons:

Doesn't send rate package information to OTAs. Lack of a mobile app - the website is NOT mobile friendly. Difficult to get long-term visual overview on a calendar. Reports lack functionality/customisation. Booking engine has a poor layout for the customer. Price overrides are not straightforward.

Mark
owner in Thailand
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

The best support you could ask for

Comments: The software works and if an issue or question arises: their help desk replies almost instantly, knowledgeable and professional.

Pros:

From implementing the software to dealing with occasional issues or questions, the back office from Cloudbeds is absolutely the best you can wish ! I can not emphasize this enough. I read many horror stories on failing support from many hotel management software companies, When I found Cloudbeds online they emphasized their support and since then I have never, ever been disappointed!

Cons:

None, Cloudbeds keeps adding new features.

2 years ago

Thank you for leaving us an awesome review, we are delighted to hear that you have been very satisfied with the user-friendliness of our system which is part of our main focus, and our support efforts are meeting your needs. We are always working hard to bring the latest features and integrations and together with your feedback and support it makes our journey successful.