15 years helping Canadian businesses

About PriceLabs

PriceLabs is a revenue management platform for hospitality accommodations such as vacation rentals, hotels, RVs, and campgrounds.

Learn more about PriceLabs

Pros:

With their latest release and UI improvements, PriceLabs is far and above the best pricing tool. Flat monthly rates and tons of customizations make this the tool of choice for any co-host manager.

Cons:

Difficult configuration of costumizations for automatic updates. There are 3 levels of configuration which is not easy understandable.

PriceLabs ratings

4.6

9.5/10

PriceLabs has an overall rating of 4.9 out 5 stars based on 192 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used PriceLabs before?

Javier
Javier
Revenue Manager in El Salvador
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

Love this Dynamic Pricing Tool

Comments: I recommend PriceLabs hands down. I've used other tools and this is the one I like the most by far.

Pros:

It is very easy to use and connect to their support PMS or even airbnb accounts. I love their multi calendar feature and that they support multi unit setup. The other dynamic pricing tools out there, do not support this. Also, their support is TOP NOTCH, can't say enough good things about them. They are super responsive, attentive, helpful, insightful, etc etc

Cons:

Maybe the UI, even though it was improved recently, I think it lacks behind other players. It's not bad though

Alternatives Considered: Wheelhouse

Reasons for Choosing PriceLabs: PriceLabs pricing structure and support of multi unit set ups.

Switched From: Wheelhouse

Reasons for Switching to PriceLabs: PriceLabs pricing structure and support of multi unit set ups.

Founder in US

Worth every penny

Comments: I've used pricelabs since I had 4 properties to manage, and now we have 100 in our portfolio. It's seamless, and does ALL the work for you. I can't say enough about how valuable this software is, and how crucial it is to maximizing occupancy.

Pros:

Fully automates the process of adjusting pricing, this increasing occupancy and maximizing revenue.

Cons:

Not intuitive, but things this powerful rarely are.

Alternatives Considered: Wheelhouse

Reasons for Switching to PriceLabs: Better integrations/more integrations, as well as better coverage of my area at the time.

last year

Hi Mark, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We're thrilled to hear that PriceLabs has been with you for on your journey from 4 to a 100 properties! Our mission has always been focused on delivering value and helping our customers reach their goals - to boost occupancy at the best prices and save time while doing it, and we're glad that we've been able to help you in this regard. Thank you for bringing to our attention that our tool may not be as intuitive as we aim for it to be. We would like to understand more about your experience and how we can improve the usability of our tool. We request you to reach out to our support team via email at [email protected] or schedule a call with us, so that we may use your feedback to improve our user experience. We value your input and look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you once again for choosing PriceLabs. Warm regards, Richie

Rose
Chief Operations Officer in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

A MUST for vacation rental owners

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I couldn't be happier. It has a lot of horsepower and does a tremendous amount of work in the background that saves me valuable time. It performs so well, it is easy to forget it's even there!

Pros:

PriceLabs is competitively priced, integrates seamlessly with my channel manager, ensures I have very limited to zero open dates in my calendars and has maximized my revenue. I find it very easy to use and I consider it one of the most important tools in my toolbox for successful management of my short term rentals.

Cons:

The interface is a little overwhelming at first, but it doesn't take too long to familiarize yourself with the layout and understand what the graphs and numbers are reporting.

2 months ago

Hi Rose, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. We are glad PriceLabs could help you maximize your revenue and save valuable time! Looking forward to continuing to serve you in 2024. Warm Regards, Richie

Nancy
Manager in US

Too complicated.

Comments: It has been frustrating. I would like a better orientation on the product.

Pros:

They make price changes daily, which puts me higher on the search engine. They change pricing by current demand. We are able to select similar listings to be our comparable base.

Cons:

It is too complicated. The graphs try to present too much information on the same graph.

last year

Dear Nancy, We're sorry to hear that you've had a less than pleasant experience using PriceLabs. We admit that our functionality, customisations and data can be overwhelming. Please reach out to your account manager or [email protected] and we'd be happy to take your through the functionalities that are causing stress and answer any questions that you might have. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We hope we'll be able to connect over call and help alleviate some of your stress with regards using the product. It will also give us a chance to understand your discomfort and use your feedback to see what changes we can make to our product and its functionalities. Thank you, Richie

Renata
Renata
Property Manager in Italy
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

PriceLabs continues to impress with exceptional customer support

Comments: has been highly positive, characterized by the seamless and gradual learning curve the powerful software offers. PriceLabs not only provides robust functionality but also ensures that users can acquire a nuanced understanding of its features over time. The platform's design allows for a progressive exploration of concepts, enabling users to delve deeper at their own pace.

Pros:

It's evident that PriceLabs consistently goes above and beyond, showcasing exceptional dedication to customer support. Their content-rich webinars underscore a commitment to ensuring customers are well-informed and empowered. This unwavering focus on customer training sets PriceLabs apart, exemplifying a commitment to excellence in customer service.

Cons:

While the platform is robust and efficient in automating pricing strategies, users occasionally find themselves delving into manual assessments to ensure nuanced optimization.

3 months ago

Hi Renata, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this detailed feedback, and especially for acknowledging our customer support - one of the areas we, as a company pay special emphasis on. Wishing you the best for 2024. Warm regards, Richie

Hillary
CEO in US

Skye Luxury Rentals Review of PriceLabs

Comments: Overall my experience with PriceLabs is a good one. As I grow and am onboarding new properties, it is allowing me to scale with ease and a bit of setup, but I am getting it down and in the future, I can see myself delegating this task to someone else on my team.

Pros:

I use PriceLabs for years and I use it every day. It helps me tailor pricing for the many properties in my portfolio. I especially like the seasonal pricing feature where I can fine tune pricing per month for each of my properties.

Cons:

Software is only as good as the user who sets it up. PriceLabs is very customizable, but it isn't perfect and doesn't know the markets as well as I do, so I find that I need to further tailor pricing for certain days more than it does as it can be off, but it helps to have a great baseline. The other biggest drawback with it, is it is complex the way I am using it, so took me over a year to learn it. I am grateful over for having the opportunity to use it.

Alternatives Considered: Wheelhouse

Reasons for Choosing PriceLabs: It was years ago and it was the first one I attempted to familiarize myself with. I enjoy PriceLabs much more, I find it more affordable and I especially like tailoring pricing using seasonal pricing.

Reasons for Switching to PriceLabs: As I said above, I felt that initially the price point was alluring as well as the features that were added like the seasonal pricing tool and then later the Marketing Dashboard.

Brian
CEO in US

Best Vacation Rental Pricing System Available

Comments: I am very pleased with PL overall. No complaints.

Pros:

I have used competing systems and am very satisfied with PriceLabs. The level of customization is incredibly rich to the point that I can have a pricing strategy that leaves very little, if any money on the table. I am also very pleased with their pricing structure. They don't milk us on a percentage, but on a per unit rate, which comes out to a bit cheaper than the competing systems I have used in the past. The don't have phone support on demand, but are quick to respond to emails and can set up support calls with appointments. Very satisfied overall.

Cons:

Due to the richness of the customization, there is a bit of a learning curve to figuring out how to best set everything up. As they have added features, the interface has gotten a bit cluttered. That said, once you understand how it all works, you have a very powerful tool in your hands. I also don't see much value in the marketplace dashboards. They are lacking more development. But the dashboards are not essential to the usefulness of the system as a whole.

Manuel
Revenue Manager in Portugal
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

Awesome tool

Comments: After you understand the software it is a great tool to use. Cuts back on hours and hours of manually comparing prices and making sure we are positioned adoringly regarding the competitors. However to start using the SW it would be great to have a PriceLabs person hear you and help you set your initial stagy and explain the how the SW "reads" your inputs to generate it's outputs. Highly recommend it

Pros:

Rely rely helpful, to make sure yield the maximum revenue for each property. It is very flexible to customize to our harts content / location specifics. Information about expected occupancy in the town and "real" information about already booked occupation for each day forward. Rely easy to visually see in % how well we are doing in the future. This time frame is also customizable, so we chose, 7 day, 30 days and 90 day, to easily see if we are OVER selling (too cheap) our UNDER selling (to expensive). Integration with our PMS was very simple also.

Cons:

- Sold night, do not display the "correct" value that the unit was sold at. - Color scheme of information displayed (bule "cold" used for higher occupancy) - Base percentage history are not real values, of our apartment this year versus last nor versus the town. It's an estimate of what we have versus the changes we make. But none of this portrays reality.

Alternatives Considered: Beyond

Reasons for Switching to PriceLabs: Beyond pricing - they use a percentage base payment and we hate this way of work, because our margin fades completely. Unless they requested 0.1 to 0.25% it is not viable to work with them.

Adrian
MD in UK

Great product

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

It gives you a lot of control of your pricing strategy.

Cons:

There are a few features that cost extra.

2 weeks ago

Hi Adrian, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are glad PriceLabs helped you achieve your objectives while letting you retain control of your pricing strategy. Looking forward to helping you maximize your revenue in 2024! Warm regards, Richie

Jennifer
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Make more money than you thought!

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I was surprised at how much they priced some of our nights for and they actually rented for that, which was almost double what we were getting on some nights!

Pros:

I was very surprised how manny criteria they used to determine our prices.

Cons:

I wish it was a little more affordable.

last month

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. We are thrilled to hear that PriceLabs exceeded your expectations and helped increase your revenue! Looking forward to helping you achieve your business goals in 2024. Warm Regards, Richie

Stuart
Director in Czechia
Think Tanks, 2–10 Employees

Maximising Income Easily

Comments: Pricelabs have grown from being a good basic software package 5 years ago to a critical core of the way in which we price and operate our business.

Pros:

I love the flexibility and feedback on how best to optimise our pricing, maximising our income. The visual red/orange/green indicators at a glance enable us to adjust our base price in line with market trends. Additionally I can tailor our pricing for local spikes in demand. Using the software now for 5 years nearly, I love the way new features are being developed and implemented.

Cons:

PriceLabs is not the least expensive on the market although its functionality justifies the price.

Alternatives Considered: Beyond

Reasons for Choosing PriceLabs: Pricing and functionality

Switched From: Beyond

Reasons for Switching to PriceLabs: Pricing and functionality

Edward
Assistant vice president in US
Banking, 10,000+ Employees

Price Labs Review

Pros:

PriceLabs is considered a good software due to its dynamic pricing optimization. The software uses data analysis and machine learning algorithms to adjust prices based on market demand, booking patterns, and other factors, which helps property managers optimize their revenue and increase profits.The user-friendly interface is another reason why PriceLabs is a good software. It provides an intuitive and user-friendly interface for managing multiple properties, making pricing decisions easy and straightforward. The software is designed to be user-friendly, and this makes it a popular choice among property managers.PriceLabs offers comprehensive features such as pricing recommendations, rate monitoring, and reporting, making it a comprehensive revenue management tool. These features help property managers to make informed pricing decisions and ensure maximum occupancy and revenue for their properties.

Cons:

PriceLabs, although a good software, could improve in certain areas such as integration with other property management systems and adding more customization options for pricing algorithms. This would enhance the software's overall functionality and make it an even more valuable tool for property managers.

last year

Hi Edward, We're so glad to hear that PriceLabs has been beneficial to your pricing strategy, and that you find the interface user-friendly and easy to navigate. PriceLabs mission has always been focused on delivering value and helping our customers reach their goals - to boost occupancy, maximise revenue, and save time. Thank you for your feedback regarding adding more integrations and customisations. It is indeed our endeavour to continuously evolve and improve in those two areas, and our teams work around the clock towards this mission. Thank you once again for choosing PriceLabs. Richie

Marketing Director in UK
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Essential for your short term rental business.

Comments: Excellent. Highly recommended. It’s complex but support are on hand to assist you.

Pros:

Allowing you to compete with the big hotels at an affordable price.

Cons:

The data is using airbnb and VRBO which doesn’t offer as much fidelity if a lot of your bookings come via Booking .com. However, I think this is being addressed in the near future.

Reasons for Choosing PriceLabs: Switched Channel Managers

Reasons for Switching to PriceLabs: User experience

11 months ago

Hi Mark, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Yes, booking.com data is an important piece of pricing recommendations and our team is continuously working on building and partnering with best in class data sets, and that includes booking.com. And yes, we also agree that given PriceLabs array of features and customizations - setting up your account could get overwhelming. However, we're always here to answer any question you might have and we're glad you've been able to utilize our support services. Thank you once again for your faith in PriceLabs. Regards, Richie

Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

How to bring in more $ then your competitors

Comments: We know where we need to be to pick up rentals when the occupancy level is really low. We can maximize our revenue to make sure we are staying above the rest.

Pros:

There is more data than you know what to do with but you can hone in what matters most to you and your market and stay one step ahead by pricing yourself where you need to be to get the days that would go vacant otherwise.Being able to see the other rentals in our area and there revenues and mirroring their pricing to maximize our profits has been a game changer.

Cons:

There are times when you can get to a point of analysis paralysis with all the different options but if you stay practical and don't try to overthink it you can get what you really need to make a difference in your revenue.

last year

Hi Mark, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this detailed review! We are so happy to hear that PriceLabs has helped you outperform your competitions. Our mission has always been focused on delivering value and helping our customers reach their goals - to study their markets, boost occupancy, maximise revenue, and save time. And, we're glad we've been able to deliver on those promises. Thank you once again for choosing PriceLabs. Warm regards, Richie

Gwynne
Real estate investor and STR host for 7 properties in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Customize pricing to automate daily management

Comments: Customer service has been wonderful to work with any time I have a question, they are very quick to help.

Pros:

I have tried many dynamic pricing softwares and this one is the best for me. We have very different markets - some seasonal, some more weekend or weekday demand. This lets me customize in a way no other program has so that what is in my head knowing our markets, I can automate. It allows me to customize length of time to what I know is best, not a standard window of time length. By setting and forgetting I can check in if I want to but otherwise I know once it is inputted, I am covered. Automation is key and this one is the best. Also it syncs seamlessly with my channel manager so that pricing is updated on all my platforms.

Cons:

I would love a mobile friendly app of price labs to check in if needed while on the go. The desktop version has become more user friendly.

President in Canada
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Excellent Dynamic Pricing software

Pros:

Pricelabs allows us to automate the pricing of our vacation rental properties: Absolutely indispensable, and it allows us to avoid tracking hotel demand, special events, competitor pricing, and more. It's the best way we've found to avoid "leaving money on the table" in our vacation rental business.

Cons:

Capterra requires me to enter something here, but there are absolutely no cons to using PriceLabs software.

Dustin
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

A must have in the STR and vacation business

Comments: This has proved to be a must have for me. I would have left money on the table so many times over the past year and a half with what I would have priced my rental at. I have learned to go with what is recommended by Pricelabs and have had success every time

Pros:

Pricelabs is easy to use and pays for itself with the revenue it creates for my properties.

Cons:

I don’t have any cons. I have been very happy with my results.

8 months ago

Hi Dustin! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so happy to hear that PriceLabs has worked out to be a worthy investment for you. When we started PriceLabs, our goal was to ensure that short-term rental hosts stop leaving money on the table, and when we hear our customers say it, it makes our day! Thank you for choosing PriceLabs. Regards, Richie

Juan C
Revenue Manager in US
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

Makes us more money and automates a painful daily process

Comments: Working with Pricelabs for 2 years with 25+ properties. It has made us more money and automated a painful process. Couldn't be happier.

Pros:

- Makes you more money from suggested prices is set right - Automates dynamic night stays - Adjust prices for you - Great value for the work done - Once it is set correctly, tweaking takes minutes weekly - Mobile works well

Cons:

I am really happy with this service so it is hard to see a cons. I guess the only one would be for someone that is hoping for this software to set itself up, they would have trouble because it does require a bit of set up at first but you do have to go through in order to get the most out of it.

Brian
President in US

Maximizing opportunities

Comments: Excellent product that is easy to use and get up and running quickly. Clear and concise on what is happening.

Pros:

Easy to use, easy to set up, and most importantly allowed me to maximize my revenue opportunities with all my rental properties. Still shocked that I left so much on the table prior to using this software. Quick and easy to make changes.

Cons:

Wished that it would summarize what dates they see as opportunities. Also maybe list the actual event that they think is causing a surge in demand.

last year

Hi Brian, Thank you for your trust and appreciation. We're so glad to hear that PriceLabs has had a positive impact on your business As you pointed out, our 30-day trial is a great way for hosts and property managers to evaluate and familiarise themselves with our tools, customisations and features before making any commitment. Thank you for your suggestions to summarising opportune dates and list out compression events. These are indeed features that will be very useful and and we are adding this to our roadmap. For now to view opportune dates - enable 12 month view and look for the dates in the dark blue color & to see events causing surge - check out the neighbourhood data graph. Thank you once again for your suggestions and for choosing PriceLabs. Richie

Rob
AirBnB host in Australia

PriceLabs is a no-brainer

Comments: It's great not to have to worry if I'm setting a good price or if I'm leaving money on the table. I don't have to predict which weekends might be super popular and which ones not, I just set up PriceLab, pay a very reasonable monthly fee and forget about it. Too easy.

Pros:

Setup is very easy. At the beginning I went with recommended price levels based on other listings in my area and after a few months I adjusted to (only slightly higher) recommended settings based also upon the prices and occupancy I'd achieved over that period. There's a hell of a lot of detail there if you want to get into it, but just going with the defaults has given me a great result.

Cons:

So far I've not seen a downside with this software. NB: I use only AirBnB. Integration is great, but I can't comment on other platforms platforms. Caveat emptor!

Jerzy
owner in Poland
Hospitality, Self Employed

very good value for money

Pros:

It has risen my revenue by 30% at least.

Cons:

loading time is sometimes long and I have to reload site

last year

Hi Jerzy, Thank you for taking the time to review us. Our mission has always been focused on delivering value and helping our customers reach their goals - to boost occupancy, maximise revenue, and save time. So, we are thrilled and humbled to hear you say that PriceLabs has had such an impact on your revenue. We have noted your feedback regarding load time and are working on improving every day. Thank you once again for your review and feedback and and for choosing PriceLabs. Warm regards, Richie

Tracey
owner in US

Thanks so much

Comments: I love using it

Pros:

It has helped me be more competitive in the marketplace in my area

Cons:

It was a little confusing at first but once I got it it has been great

last year

Hi Tracy, Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are so happy to hear that PriceLabs has helped you be more competitive in your market. Yes, we do know that given our array of features and customisations it can be quite overwhelming. This is why we run weekly webinars and training sessions in multiple languages, so that our users have the chance to listen, absorb, learn and ask us questions. We are also very responsive on email, so if ever you have a questions, please don't hesitate to write in! Thank you once again for choosing PriceLabs. Warm regards, Richie

Kemal
Co-owner in UK
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Excellent pricing tool for holiday rentals

Pros:

Amazing product and amazing support. Comparing to other pricing tools I experimented PriceLabs suggest much more dynamic prices. Other tools suggests very flat rates. You can also make use of gap availabilities by automatically reducing minimum stay requirements for the gaps. Support people are very quick to answer you in a very comprehensive way. It's hard to believe there are such people in the world but there are!

Cons:

All is good, not possible to write anything negative about this product. However, PriceLabs please remember that we're delegating one of our most important aspects of our businesses, pricing, to you. So please keep working and making your tool even better!

Joshua
Owner/operator in US
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2–10 Employees

Great product

Comments: Great overall for the past three years. I am growing my Buisness this year and hope pricelabs continues to better there product and reach in the industry.

Pros:

Pricelabs keeps me competitive without a lot of effort on my part. I also really like when I get a high nightly rate because pricelabs adjusted due to high demands or events that I was unaware of.

Cons:

I would like to push this pricing to a direct booking site but priclabs does not work with the app I would like to use.

Shubham
Shubham
Property Analyst in Australia
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

Customer Focussed!

Pros:

This product has been extremely useful! I have been using it for about 2 years now and I am not disappointed at all. The team at Pricelabs is so active and they are always willing to lend a hand and find solutions to your problems. I would highly recommend this!

Cons:

It would be unfair to list a con for this product. It is user friendly and comes with an amazing support in form of a great team. A multi calendar view would be great, if there is a possibility for that.