About Mo

The #1 recognition and rewards platform for the new world of work. Celebrate success, reward great work, and create a positive culture.

Learn more about Mo

Pros:

The customer service from the team has been great from the start.

Cons:

On top of that they act incredibly quickly when things go wrong.

Mo ratings

4.8
4.9
4.8
4.7

9.4/10

Mo has an overall rating of 4.9 out 5 stars based on 32 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Mo before?

Stan
Stan
Managing Director in UK
Plastics

A fabulous business tool and one we could not do our daily business without now.

Comments: Its a necessary business tool which links our values to our behaviours and measures the success of our organisation in living these.

Pros:

Its ease of use along with the support we get from Thanksbox. I really like the fact that the recognition can be linked or not to the reward system. Just a great business tool.

Cons:

I could not fault it in any way. Every time we have had an opportunity to improve it 'Thanksbox' are right there beside us to make the upgrade.

Ellie
Marketing Assistant in UK
Marketing & Advertising, 10,000+ Employees

Amazing!

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Absolutely great!

Pros:

I absolutely love the ability to connect with colleagues and get the chance to praise staff members for their contributions to the company. It is a fantastic design that makes it really easy to use! The customer service from the team has been great from the start. Everyone at our office makes use of Mo. I like to use it to highlight when a customer specifically leaves a review for our company and mentions a staff member.Another feature i love is that the app and website highlight a member of staff when it is their work anniversary or when it is their birthday! It makes everything more personal.I love that there is an option to gift vouchers to staff members as this is a lovely incentive.

Cons:

There is nothing at the moment that i don't like. Maybe it would be good to add another feature on the app to schedule events in with other colleagues.

Tyler
HR Ops Manager in UK
Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Mo - a platform that has improved engagement across the company

4.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

I like that it is quite easy to use and get to grips with, I think the reporting side works quite well and it is easy to move and see people. I like that it is personable with birthdays/ pictures/ questions and bios for each employee. I like the fact that employees can also recognise good efforts amongst each other and thank each other for a job well done. The support team are always very handy and have responded to my questions in a short time frame, they are always on hand and willing to provide information or show you how to do this.They also offer good work instructions making the system easy to use and follow.

Cons:

If the email address has been used in another organisation but suspended it makes it hard to add someone new as support are required to step in. Refunds aren't automatically added to the account when an employee leaves with money in their account. This is a manual process completed by the consumer.

Lindsey
Marketing Manager in UK
Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Fab product for employee recognition

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Good - would recommend it to others

Pros:

Who doesn't love a bit of recognition? Personally, I love Mo as it gives you a nice overview of all the amazing things happening across the business that we may not know about otherwise. We see thank you messages from our 58 hotels and central functions and it increases engagement between departments.For our team (Marketing), we use it as a content bank that we can dip into to use on social channels for employer branding. This lets us show an insight into life at Atlas and we also use it to highlight great service to hotel managers from the reviews.The gifs and emojis are a cool touch and there's a great selection in the rewards store.

Cons:

It would be great if we could use our own branding!

Alana
Sales Support Officer in UK
Banking, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Excellent for recognising colleagues contributions

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

We recently started using this software at work as a new way to recognise and reward colleagues for going above and beyond at work. This software enables you to reward anyone around the business and you are also able to make your "posts" available to be viewed by everyone. This is a great way of see what everyone else around the business is getting up to and it's also a great way to make sure people are recognised widely for the excellent work/ contributions they are making. it is pretty straightforward to use and feels a bit like a social network in that you can scroll through everyone's posts.

Cons:

Because you can see posts by everyone around the business it can sometimes feel like a lot to scroll through, this however can be resolved by using the filters to change what you see - took me a while to figure that out!

Andria
Instructional Designer in
Oil & Energy, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Nice way to show recognition on a virtual team

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

This platform provides an easy and effective way to recognise members within and outside of your team. Praise and recognition go a long way to motivate people and keep them feeling appreciated. It’s not always intuitive to let people know when they’ve made your life easier, done a great job or provided significant support. Because of Mo, I find myself taking the time to do so, as it’s easy and accessible, and since it “nudges” me from time to time. The nomination process is also user-friendly and has had a similar effect, of motivating me to take the time to let people know they have made an impact, whereas I may have not done otherwise.

Cons:

Sometimes logging in can be a bit tedious, but I'm fairly certain that has to do with my company's single sign-in and not the platform itself.

Rhys
Marketing Manager in UK

Definitely Recommend

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

Being part of a large company, I definitely noticed a difference in our internal communication - we were able to build a bridge between our Central Office team and the larger Operational teams around the UK. Thanks to Mo, we can acknowledge employees, no matter where we are. I find the app super easy to navigate, the addition of memes/gifs as a way to respond make it feel moe personal and adds an informal level to the messages. It's great to keep up to date with all the positive messages that are sent out to our teamss

Cons:

increasing the rewards system part of Mo

jaryd
finance services administrator in UK
Hospitality, 501-1,000 Employees

MO is MOving companies to excellence

Comments: top notch , highly recommend and something more companies should be using to improve intercompany communication and recognition.

Pros:

The sharing and interactive capabilities of the software and how it creates a better work culture. how it helps with the rewards is great and allows employees pick and use the things they want and that are more personal

Cons:

can honestly say i have not found any its very useful and very friendly to use.

Rachel
Customer Service Advisor in UK
Utilities, 5,001-10,000 Employees

An excellent tool in allowing employees to provide recognition to one another.

Pros:

Mo is such an incredibly easy-to-use product, making it accessible to users of all ability levels. It was only recently introduced to us, but now it has quickly moved to the top of my list of tools for showing appreciation for my coworkers.

Cons:

I don't think Mo is lacking anything because the service it offers is excellent.

Ronin
Collections Agent in UK
Utilities, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Handy tool to recognize good work

Comments: Easy, Simple, Fast, and reliable.

Pros:

The easy user friendly layout, how simply it is to reward people who help you with simple to complex issues daily.

Cons:

The fact its not company wide yet for ovo.

Angela
Associate Director of Org. & People Development in UK

Easy to use, easy to implement, great support from a passionate team. It does what it says it does!

Pros:

ThanksBox is simple and easy to use, even for those of us (i.e. me) who are digitally challenged! It provides information in an easy to understand and intuitive format e.g. I can open the App and start using it without any training. It takes me a few moments to thank a colleague and because the app is aligned to organisational values it means users can see at a glance a pictorial view of which values and behaviours are lived the most. The software is a great way of keeping our vales 'live' rather than just words in a leaflet. The app has a function for sharing messages of appreciation with other staff which is a good way to remind each other of the positive things which happen every day which is a bonus when having a bad day. Behind the scenes the analytics has helped me work out where to focus energy and action to embed our values and it continues to be a great source of information for deciding what action to take . The team at ThanksBox are highly responsive, helpful, friendly and approachable, nothing is too much trouble which made implementation an enjoyable process. They are great problem solvers and are passionate about ThanksBox. What also sets the team at ThanksBox aside from other experiences I've had of implementing a change is the help provided by the team in the early stages continues after implementation. I highly recommend the ThanksBox software and the team who support its implementation.

Cons:

Initially we didn't use a modern enough web browser so the ThanksBox team had to make all sorts of adjustments to make it work for us. Since implementation the organisation's IT dept has upgraded the web browser for all users which has addressed the issue some users had when trying to open the software.

Alex
Internal Comms & Engagement Lead in UK
Utilities, 1,001-5,000 Employees

The ultimate engagement tool

Comments: It has become the pivotal tool in driving and developing the culture we're trying to build. It has allowed me to deliver so much more than I could before and offer a much greater employee experience because of it's functionality. It was able to absorb all previous schemes we had in place whilst offering a wealth of new ones at the same time and it's made my life so much easier.

Pros:

It's saved so much of my time as an employee engagement lead. With everything housed internally and automated. The reporting is great, the live feed really helps to drive engagement and culture, the internal store closes the loop and it's super easy to manage budgets and users in it. But the list could go on and on.

Cons:

Mo are constantly developing and improving the platform. they also take on feedback really well, are keen to listen, learn and develop. On top of that they act incredibly quickly when things go wrong. Their customer support is so impressive and it's been a pleasure working with them.

Kate
Senior HR Business Partner in UK
Events Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Amazing product, superb support and industry leading analytics

Comments: ThanksBox has helped us to boost levels of employee recognition, better understand reward spend, capture insights about our company values, surface employee ideas and obtain great responses to some of our company challenges.

Pros:

For our employees - it's simple, easy to use and has a great mobile experience, with is essential for our people who are on the go all the time. The ideas tool also offers a great way for our people to share what's important to them, quickly gather opinion from their colleagues and get the feedback they deserve from the organisation. For the HR & Leadership team - we've found the analytics outstanding, it really helps us to effectively manage the initiative across different areas of our business. We're already using the recognition & reward, ideas and surveys tool and can't wait to see what the ThanksBox team deliver next!

Paul
Head of Operations in UK
Law Practice, 501-1,000 Employees

Easy to use and provides a qucik response

Comments: The quick and easy way you can offer praise and recognition to colleagues for a job well done

Pros:

The ease of the functionality. The system is usually very quick to log in and select a recognition. The option of just typing a name and choosing from drop down boxes makes the use of the Thanksbox quick and easy

Cons:

Not sure where the issue sits whether this is with Horwich Farrelly but the platform stability as on occassions you have to log out and start over. Sometimes I experience difficulties logging in when the start process just continues to circle around and you have to close all systems and start again. This also does not always sole the problem

Claire
Project Coordinator in UK
Financial Services Software, 501-1,000 Employees

Really good company to work with

Comments: Staff engagement, a central platform for staff to share ideas, nominate, vote and see what's going on around the business.

Pros:

I was tasked to Project Manage implementing ThanksBox into our company and the whole process overall was great. They took on board our suggestions, we had regular meetings with them and the support received after go live was great.

Cons:

None - the person who was looking after us changed mid-project but it didn't affect delivery all that much

Natalie
Team Leader in UK
Law Practice, 501-1,000 Employees

Thanksbox has completely changed the culture of recognition at this firm.

Comments: Increased culture of recognition firm wide.

Pros:

Its very simple to use. Other users can comment with emoji's on your own post Thanks can be given across all levels and offices E mail notifications when you receive a posted thanks You can map your given and received messages of thanks It only takes seconds to send a thanks Useable on your mobile / tablet Messages can be sent privately or across the whole firm Managers access lets you compare how other departments are doing in the thanking ranking

Cons:

None - any issues we had were ironed out with regular group meetings to ensure Thanksbox was right for us.

Kishan
GM in UK
Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Comments: It's a great way to recognise and reward my team and you can do that anytime anywhere.

Pros:

I can recognise and reward my team from wherever and whenever. I don't always get to catch people to thank them because my day can get hectic, and this gives a chance to reflect on the day and thank people for giving their all.

Cons:

Nothing really, I am waiting for the GIFs to be added to the massages. It's easy to use and reliable.

Eloise
CSR Manager in UK
Legal Services, 501-1,000 Employees

The launch of ThanksBox has changed the culture of recognition across all of our offices

Pros:

It is so simple to use, the roll out and integration were incredibly straight forward. Whilst it seems simple, there's been so much thought put into the interface and functionality - we love it.

Cons:

A reporting feature would be useful so that the content could be extracted to report back to senior management

Muhammad
Software Engineer in Pakistan
Computer Software, Self Employed

An awesome Software Help me daily to manage my daily business

Comments: Best software to manage all of your Activities on one place.

Pros:

It is easy to use. user friendly. Just a great business tool.

Cons:

Every time we have had an opportunity to improve it they are there to improve quality.

Damian
Hotel manager in UK

Thanksbox is a great tool for making instant impact on the engagement and motivation of a team.

Pros:

Each enviroment within the application is clear and easy to use. The application has also been personalised easily for our needs. The team respond well to the immediacy and the survey function has been great for monthyl recognition.

Cons:

I dont necessarly have cons, but it would be great to get a Thankbox button installed onto our hotel team Facebook private group (and vice versa) This would help bring our communication and reward tools together.

kelly
Area Revenue and Distibution manager in UK
Hospitality, 501-1,000 Employees

Great system for recognition

4.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

It is easy to use, you can send to groups and share good feedback with senior management.

Cons:

you can't see who has received a message, it would be good to know if it had reached them.

Debbie
General Manager in UK
Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Wonderful reward and recognition system, easy to use. Great way to share your appreciation.

Pros:

This is a wonderful way to thank and recognize our team members for all their hard work, it also enables our team members to thank and recognise each other. Coming from a large company with over 2000 employees from all over the country, it also allows us to recognise other teams and individual employees from different locations. The great thing about Thanksbox is you can send a private message or if someone has done something to really WOW you, you can share it with the whole organisation.

Matt
Employer Solutions Manager in UK
Human Resources, 201-500 Employees

Employee Engagements Made Easy

Comments: Overall I think Mo is a great platform and has certainly increased collaboration between departments throughout the organisation. It also encourages a sense of pride and motivation in the work we do.

Pros:

Mo provides a clear and transparent platform where you can provide recognition to others for their work and contributions. It is bright and vibrant, and the use of GIF and Emojis makes it coulourful and interesting to the eye.

Cons:

Tracking who rewards have been allocated can be a challenge,

Sean
CEO in UK
Telecommunications, 11-50 Employees

If your looking a HR Platform then Implementing this a no brainer.

Comments: I've worked alongside the Thanksbox team initially with feedback on the product early stages now they have expanded and grown considerably, I've been consulting onboard large team onto the platform. A great product with multiple method of communicating and listening to your employees. Big thumbs up!

Pros:

The multiple layers / avenues you have to communicate with Employees.

Cons:

Live chat with support would be helpful. However not vital :)

Kameron
Senior Paid Media Analyst in UK

One of the Best Employee Rewards platforms

Comments: Overall, I'm extremely happy as an employee that Net Natives chose to partner with Mo. I'm massively enjoying it and can't wait to save up my rewards and perhaps save myself some money at Christmas (Shh don't tell the family).

Pros:

I love how easy it is to use and the general feel of it being a social media landscape. However, the most important thing is the variety of rewards we can spend on which can massively improve your quality of life. Some employee rewards schemes can feel gimmicky and I've seen many unused over the years. This you can save up. for your weekly groceries or a even a big holiday.

Cons:

I haven't found anything I don't like at the moment.