Canada Local product

iGMS Reviews

4.6 (230) Write a Review! Canada Local product

About iGMS

iGMS is an all-in-one software integrated with robust tools to automate STR business management. Simplify hosting with a 14-day trial!

Learn more about iGMS

Pros:

Nothing major to complain about, product does exactly as advertised and I’m quite satisfied with the service. Best bang for the buck when it comes to integrating the management of multiple properties.

Cons:

The cost is a bit much when considering I am a single owner of a single establishment - makes it difficult to justify jumping to more than 4 units.

iGMS ratings

4.5
4.5
4.4
4.6

8.7/10

iGMS has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 230 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used iGMS before?

Pat
Pat

Great Features & Value

Comments: I had completely outsourced the management of by vacation rental to a national firm, but the results were horrible. iGMS helped me grow by over 50% AND add 3 new units with LESS effort than I had put in before I went with the national firm.

Pros:

Simple integration to both AirBNB & VRBO, templatized & ad hoc guest communication, and seamless notification to our cleaner.

Cons:

When I started with iGMS, it was AirGMS and only for AirBNB. They quickly added VRBO, so my 2 primary channels were covered. I'm looking forward to the direct booking and Booking.com features coming later in 2020.

Alternatives Considered: FantasticStay, Hostaway, Guesty and Lodgify

Reasons for Switching to iGMS: I have a seasonal rental business and iGMS only charges me when I have rentals. It also has all the features I needed and a roadmap to add ones that I'd like. It's a tremendous value!

3 years ago

Hello Pat, Thank you for the time you took to review your experience with us in such detail. We really appreciate that. It is a great honor to hear that your business has grown bigger with us and that our onboarding, Unified Inbox and cleaning management tools have been of significant aid to you. As for the pricing, we are always glad to offer any help possible to support member of hosting community. And just remind you that Booking.com along with the direct booking engine are on their way to be released in Q2-3 2020. Looking forward to hearing from you! Best, iGMS Team

Tina
Website Developer in U.S.
Online Media, Self Employed

My client is tickled pink with IGMS

Comments: It takes time to get it down pat but once the lightbulb comes on you kick yourself that it was that easy. Overall it is a delight to have it done and how great it works. My having a very happy client is all that counts and he is tickled.

Pros:

Combines almost all aspects of the business into one area of management. It was also very easy to set up the widgets on the website's reservation page. If one has a phone order, it's nice to just do it from within IGMS's channel manager software and no longer have to invoice or keep accounting records, since we can now do that with Stripe. (no more quickbooks!)

Cons:

The could clarify the two different types of direct booking, one in using the calendar to block off time and one being the widgets on the website. Calling everything Direct Booking on their help pages, was very confusing. Also, they need to explain upfront that one must group their properties. For some reason, I only ran across that information by happenstance. One overall document of help is needed from step one to step 100. Too many help documents is consuming.

Alternatives Considered: Guesty and Hospitable.com

Reasons for Switching to iGMS: I was working with my other client and we started talking about the various channel managers out there, each of us testing each one and IGMS was best suited for this new client.

6 months ago

Hello Tina, We are thrilled to receive such an incredible review from you. Thank you for your useful feedback. We will definitly look into your suggestions. We pride ourselves in listening to our customer's needs to make the journey with us as streamlined and uncomplicated as possible. Thank you for using iGMS and if you have any further feedback, please share it with us at [email protected] Best, iGMS Team

Bryce
Policy Manager in Australia
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Really wanted this product to work - Customer support makes this product terrible

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Program = awesome
Customer service and support is a deal breaker.
Overall, very poor experience

Pros:

The features and ability to edit your products pricing, content is above the rest The reports are awesome and the dashboard is easy to use The calendar is good visually

Cons:

As other users have mentioned setup is a challenge however being reasonable tech savvy I got it all together....however a lot of the guides are dated and lack detail therefore this process was slower than it should have been. Finally I ran into issues which were beyond my control and repeatedly requested customer support to look into it, however all they did was repeat the same answers over and over without identifying a solutions. In the end I cancelled my subscription and only then did they come back and say 'ah actually it is an issue on our end, but before you have now cancelled we cannot fix it' I really did want to use this program but even after replying to that message they still had no accountability or wiliness to provide proper support and customer service - If this company starts investing in proper customer support they will trump their competition, until that happens beware if you use this system.

Marie
co-host in U.S.
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

clunky software that gets the job done

3.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: so-so, better than nothing but i've moved on to Guesty

Pros:

it at least physically worked and was cheap when I was starting out

Cons:

clunky, couldn't edit my direct booking site at all, pricing never integrated with airbnb properly

Ruth
Owner/ Primary host in Trinidad and Tobago
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

Seamless integration with various short term vacation rental platforms

Pros:

Having seamless integration across the major short term/ vacation rental booking channels is critical when dealing with several properties. IGMS has help me, as a host, have a clear view of the operations of my business from inquiry to housekeeping and maintenance management.

Cons:

The mobile application is sometimes slow to load or lagging.

Alternatives Considered: Smoobu and Guesty For Hosts

Reasons for Switching to iGMS: Features available for the price. The look and feel of the software.

2 months ago

Dear Ruth, Thank you for your review! It's great to know that our platform is helping you improve your business management and make your life easier! If you have any questions, you know where to find us at [email protected] or via Live Chat. Best, iGMS Team

Brian
Brian
Real Estate, Self Employed

IGMS is solid

Comments: Overall I really like IGMS.

Pros:

The ability to manage your properties across multiple channels/platforms is vital. The automated messaging is great, and they are constantly working to improve the product.

Cons:

The "task management" of what needs to be done at various properties is not particularly helpful in the way it is implemented for me.

Alternatives Considered: Guesty

Reasons for Switching to iGMS: Guesty had some pretty strict requirements regarding who is eligible to use their product. Not sure why, but they lost a good paying customer in me.

12 months ago

Hi Brian, Thank you for the positive review and rating of our service. We appreciate your feedback and we are glad to hear that iGMS has simplified the day-to-day tasks for you with the automation features we offer. If you think that something is lacking in our task management system, we are open to suggestions! If you would like to suggest any features that you would like to see, or if you have any questions please reach out to us via Live Chat or [email protected] Best, iGMS Team

Intake in U.S.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Pros and Cons of iGMS

Comments: My overall experience with iGMS has been very productive,promising and gratifying. This program is user friendly it is easy to follow ,well versed in the the process of step by step applications making it easy to maneuver and excel in the process, a definite plus and value in my life!

Pros:

The features I enjoy most with this software is the Journal key because it gives quick access to the demographics and history of the client without having to go into the document.

Cons:

The part I like the least of this software is the complete feature because once you use it you can no longer go in to revise, you have to send a request and wait for at least 24 hours for the update and only then can you add or change any of the demographics.

Alternatives Considered: GitHub and Casatrade

Reasons for Choosing iGMS: I switched because this previous program did not merge with the other software and required manual input of information which was time consuming, repetitive causing lots of errors and a decrease of productivity.

Reasons for Switching to iGMS: I chose iGMS over these alternative products because it is more efficient than the other programs by cutting my workload by half due to less input, by merging both programs into one,there was less errors and more productivity.

2 years ago

Hello, Thank you for such a thourough review and for chosing iGMS. It is a great news that our app lessens your workload while saving more time for essential business activities. If you have any specific suggestions to make, feel free to send them at [email protected], we reguralry inform our produc team about our customers' ideas. We also highly recommend to subscribe to our blog to stay informed and supported by our tips and articles https://www.igms.com/blog/. Best, iGMS Team

Jacqueline
Owner/ CEO in U.S.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self Employed

Legacy Mountain Life Getaway

Comments: I would recommend

Pros:

I like how many different functions i had to manage my bookings, cleaning, tasks and financial reporting.

Cons:

how each property has to have separate calendars instead of it being all in one calendar

4 months ago

Dear Jacqueline, Thank you for taking your time and giving us great feedback! We love hearing from our customers and we're always looking for ways to improve our software. We will definitely look into your suggestion regarding the Multi-calendar. We appreciate your feedback and if you have any more suggestions, please let us know at [email protected] Best, iGMS Team

Melanie

Great service

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Love this service! Helps me keep everything fornmy listings in order. I really enjoy the ability to see monthly revenue!

Cons:

I do not like the lay out of the calendar

last month

Dear Melanie, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review! It´s good to know that our platform is helping you to keep your business in order! If you have more suggestions, please let us know at [email protected] Best, iGMS Team

Mike
Host in U.S.

Very Effective Platform

5.0 last month New

Pros:

Its easy to use and integrates most of what I need.

Cons:

I'd like for the channel manager to work with more OTA's.

Eric

The BEST STR Channel Manager

Comments: With iGMS, I'm always confident that my calendar is completely synced across platforms, pricing is up to date, my guests are well informed, and my cleaners will always show up. Anytime I have a question, customer service gets back to me via chat within the same day. 100% worth the $16 a month subscription.

Pros:

I tried many different channel managers before deciding iGMS was by far the best solution. It offers a ton of functionality that makes it easy to run a short term rental across Airbnb, Vrbo, and direct bookings - like a unified inbox w/ multiple users, automated guest messaging, cleaner management, and syncing with PriceLabs. While they have an ok mobile app (works on the go), the experience is very good on desktop. As a bonus, I'm also about to create a direct booking website using their WordPress widget, which integrates reservations directly into their platform.

Cons:

5 stars for being way ahead of the competition, but there are a few areas of improvement iGMS has needed for a while: -The app is slow and doesn't display a 30 day calendar of bookings on a single screen like (PLEASE add this!!!) -Automated messages can't be sent on a specific day of the week (trash reminders, etc). I have to use hosttools.com in addition for this. -Can't add a security deposit to the direct booking charge via Stripe

7 months ago

Hello Eric, Thank you for your raving review! We are thankful for your trust, and for amazing customers like you. We are happy that you find such value by actively using our solutions, including our website builder to streamline your short-term rental business. We are constantly working to improve our current solutions and have tons of new features in the process of development. Thank you for your valued feedback. We will pass it to our product team for review. In case of any questions, you are most welcome to reach out to us should you need any further assistance. Best, iGMS Team

Matthew
Matthew
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

After research numerous vacation rental management tools, none are as good as iGMS

Comments: Overall, it has been flawless once I got it up and running. It is now managing my rental properties and there has never been an issue. My customers may not know they are often communicating through iGMS, but they love the service I give them because of it. Thank you.

Pros:

Although I have a technical background, I was happy to see the software was extremely easy to set up. I was able to connect to my AirBnB host account, connect all my properties, and give the software a test run within minutes. Having tried other competing software, that was a welcome relief. In addition, the software has lots of flexibility. I don't run my vacation rental exactly like all the big companies, and iGMS gave me the ability to choose the features I wanted and ignore the ones I didn't.

Cons:

As a vacation rental owner, I am looking to automate as much of the rental process as I can. Unfortunately, one of the hardest problems I've come up against is the ability to automate providing door codes for the WiFi locks I have installed on my properties. There are solutions out there but that software can cost upwards of $1000 per month to use, and although iGMS is extremely cost effective, it does not have great tools for syncing with remote locks.

2 years ago

Dear Matthew, Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with iGMS. We feel honored to to be your partners in managing multiple vacation rentals and delivering great service to your clients. As for the smart locks integration, it's on our road map for the months to come. For now, you can take a look at our integration with KeyCafe https://www.igms.com/help/knowledge-base/airbnb-key-exchange-keycafe/. If you have any questions, suggestions or need our assistance, just drop a line at [email protected] or via Live Chat. Looking forward to a word from you. Best, iGMS Team

Kent
owner in U.S.

From 20 to 2 hours

Comments: My overall experience with IGMS has been great! Very simple to apply to my current business, they seem like a company that really wants to earn my repeat business and is actually interested in how they can improve their software to make it easier for the clients.

Pros:

The scheduled messaging is by far my favorite feature of IGMS. I was able to utilize the free trial service until I decided to grow my marketing efforts into Homeaway. Once adding HA, communication quickly became overwhelming. The anxiety was relieved after registering as a Pro user. Before IGMS, I was spending no less than about 15-20hrs just in communication alone. Granted I was able to do this from my phone, but still very inconvenient to say the least. I now have 8 scheduled messages that go out for every guest that books. With between 20 - 30 guests per month thats around 240 messages/month at all times of the day and night. These are automatically sent, at designated times, without ever forgetting to send a crucial message. In addition, I no longer have to schedule or contact my cleaners when I receive a booking. They are automatically notified! The ability to add instructions and timing is another huge time saver. And that's really what its all about... reducing time spent managing so I am free to live my life, not be a slave to it.

Cons:

Pricing tools are the next features that can be added to save the most time. I was really hoping IGMS would have similar pricing tools to airbnb that could be pushed to other pages, but no such luck. I've been hearing it's in the works, but it can't come soon enough!

Alternatives Considered: OwnerRez, Guesty For Hosts, Host Tools and Hospitable.com

Reasons for Switching to iGMS: Was already utilizing free service. I liked the software. The additional learning curve + risk of another service not having everything I was accustomed to, was not worth a switch.

3 years ago

Hello Kent, Thank you for taking the time and sharing such detailed feedback. We are filled with joy knowing that our Unified Inbox and Cleaning Tasks management features became a game-changer for your business. As for the Pricing Management Toolkit, it is planned to go live after integration with Booking.com (around Q2 2020). Our product team is constantly working to speed up the release. Stay tuned with us because we have lot's of exciting news to share this year! Regards, iGMS Team

Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

Very good program - needs a little more to be awesome

Comments: If the above cons are impoved or fixed the program would be perfect. Still a good program and has saved me a lot of time and headache. Grateful for it.

Pros:

Very easy to use Nice interface / design Good support Automation is great Reviews and inbox work well and save time Housekeepers can see all their future cleanings at a glance Can invite property owners to check their calenders and help with pricing if desired. Has good flexibility of options for invited staff / clients

Cons:

Clients telling me they can see other peoples listing calendars despite me only giving them access to theirs. Clients saying they cannot see the pricing of current bookings in their calendars despite the 'financial viewer' button checked. Clients cannot access an 'entire month' view of their listings to change pricing making it more difficult and frustrating for them No client notifications of new bookings when they happen Automatic responses on my end, mark the new bookings and messages as 'read' preventing me from seeing what's new and causes me to have to go through each message on a daily basis to see if they asked any additional questions. No holiday price increase suggestions in the calenders. Lack of a designated tab in transaction history showing deductions made by airbnb due to decisions against us. The program has been a little buggy. No website creation intergration option I can see

AirGMS Response

4 years ago

Hello David, Firstly we would like to thank you for taking your time to give such a detailed review. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain the quality of our service. We are sorry that you have been experiencing some inconveniences, but please note that we've enhanced the team management system so that clients can set up permissions and restrictions for each user according to their role. The easiest way to access the 'entire month' view would be through a single calendar. When it comes to the notifications, the system notifies not only property managers but also cleaners about new reservation by email, text and via the mobile app. Though incorrect settings could affect the process and we kindly ask you Live chat with any questions or concern, we are always happy to be of help. Thanks for being with us! Best, AirGMS Team

Unbeatable system for managing Short Term Rentals

Pros:

Having one place to manage both Airbnb and VRBO bookings, plus a system of automating templates for guest communication has saved untold hours of my time and in addition provided a better experience to my guests. I couldn't operate my business without it.

Cons:

It's hard to say that I see any flaws in iGMS from my experience. They are always working hard to make sure the mobile app and desktop site are updated with the latest improvements.

Alternatives Considered: Guesty

Reasons for Switching to iGMS: I chose iGMS over other products because I couldn't find any other product that offered the features that iGMS offers for the same price. I then learned that when I did have questions about the software that I received prompt and informative customer service to anything that I needed addressed.

last year

Hello Chris, Thank you for the positive review. It's great to know that you enjoy using our product and that it fits your needs. In case of any questions, we will be glad to welcme you in our live chat or email at [email protected] Best, iGMS Team

Sequoia

iGMS Rocks!

Comments: After sampling several options, I found iGMS to be the most comprehensive and easiest to use.

Pros:

iGMS makes it simple to stay in communication with new inquires and current guests at our vacation rentals. Airbnb doesn’t allow me to create and save template replies. But with iGMS I’m confident that our guests will have all the information they need quickly, even if I’m out of the office. This program handles multiple listings and channels as well. Do you list on multiple channels such as Airbnb, HomeAway, VRBO? iGMS handles multiple channels with ease, it’s why I chose this company and I’m happy with the results. The app works well on my phone as well, ensuring ease of communications even if I’m out of the office. And the few times I need assistance with the program, iGMS Tech Support is very responsive. I highly recommend this service for anyone in the vacation rental industry!

Cons:

When I tried to have my housekeeping use the software they could see the whole calendar, not just their assignments. Perhaps a new feature could be added that would email a custom calendar with assignments exclusive to each employee.

2 years ago

Dear Sequoia, Thank you for your valuable feedback. It is great to know that iGMS functionality of a really great help to you. And we are honored you went with iGMS when choosing your PMS: looking forward to working with you. Regarding your team members, please check all the possible settings in our guide on the feature: https://www.igms.com/help/knowledge-base/how-to-set-up-roles-and-permissions-for-your-team-members/. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us via email or Live Chat, our Customer Experience Team will be glad to assist. Best, iGMS Team Best, iGMS Team

Adrienne
Manager in U.S.

Fantastic customer service

Comments: Overall it has been a great experience because of the Customer support. That has been top notch.

Pros:

So far I find the software pretty easy to use and the customer support is AMAZING! Any questions I have get answered almost immediately and I feel like they listen to the things I want/need! The messaging system has worked very well for me and I love that I can take direct bookings if I need too!

Cons:

I was using smartbnb before and IGMS is slightly behind in a few areas and not as user friendly when you first get started. I don’t love the calendar view on my phone.

Alternatives Considered: Hostfully Property Management Platform

Reasons for Choosing iGMS: At the time they didn’t offer direct bookings and the connection with vrbo kept dropping

Switched From: Hospitable.com

Reasons for Switching to iGMS: Price and it seemed a bit easier to use for 1 property.

last year

Dear Adrienne, We are beyond happy to have received your feedback on managing your properties with iGMS. We assure you all of our team constantly works to have the functionality and overall experience using iGMS as much efficient as possible. With regards to the interface and mobile app points, we would be glad to hear more details on this via Live Chat or [email protected] to find a solution for the issues you have experienced. Best, iGMS Team

Kent
Owner/Manager in U.S.
Real Estate, Self Employed

The ever updating IGMS software!

Comments: Very pleased.

Pros:

Managing vacation rentals without IGMS is a daunting task. IGMS allows me to manage all listing from all platforms in one place. They also just partnered up with pricelabs, which saves me a ton of time! The a very quick to respond when i need assistance. ANd they are constantly adding more management tools to make the user experience better. I'm so glad a choose them and have bee working with them for over 2 years now.

Cons:

Just like any software, they don't have all the tools, but they had the best option for me. plus they are always adding additional tools. The migration to Booking.com wasn't as seamless as the rest of the platforms, and there are a few minor details in the application of the "direct booking widget" that I wish would get added. But as i've mentioned above, I have recommended product development ideas before to their team, and often times, the tool gets added!

5 months ago

Hello Kent, Thank you for giving us such a great and honest review. Thank you for acknowledging our fast response to queries and our constant upgrades to improve our user's experience. We pride ourselves on listening to our users to make your experiences better. We appreciate your feedback and if you have any more suggestions, please let us know at [email protected] Best, iGMS Team

Director of Operations in Canada
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees

Great time saver for Airbnb property managers

Comments: My biggest problem had been managing multiple Airbnb account which I was solved once I signed up with iGMS (this is their new name if you haven't noticed yet). Instead of juggling between multiple browsers with some in incognito modes, I can now fully log in to just one system.

Pros:

- Multi-calendar is a huge time saver for us as we can quickly see gaps and react to them. - Auto-responders and auto-reviews - fantastic tools that let us focus on what is important - taking care of our guests. - We outsource cleaning and were using another product for that but we couldn't live without the check-in/check-out dashboard. - Team management allows us to invite some of our property owners and to also outsource our guest communication during the night hours

Cons:

- I wish some of the elements were designed better. The property editor is hard to use due to some contrast. - Also, some of the icons look very outdated. - It would be great if transactions could be attached to reservations (I believe Airbnb started to do so), for now, my bookkeeper has to manually reconcile transactions. But at least there is a CSV export which helps a lot.

3 years ago

"Hello, We would like to thank you for such detailed feedback. We are proud to hear that our Multi-Calendar and task management tools help your business. We passed your suggestion about transactions to the dev team and now it's the new feature request. Best, iGMS Team"

Owner in Australia
Hospitality, Self Employed

iGMS automates the whole Airbnb experience

Comments: As mentioned, the key benefits I've received from using iGMS is a huge reduction in the amount of time I need to spend on messaging guests, which in turn has reduced the amount of stress I had from managing the Airbnb to almost zero.

Pros:

I love iGMS, it makes managing my Airbnb property incredibly simple. Before iGMS I found the communication with guests to be very stressful, having to remember to send out information at particular times, reminding people about check out times etc. With iGMS I have been able to automate 90% of all the communication, while still having it feel personalised to the guest.

Cons:

Really there's nothing I dislike about iGMS, they could add a few features here and there (like it would be great to include a weather report to guests when they check in for example), but overall, it's awesome.

2 years ago

Hello, Thank you for reviewing our app. We are glad that you enjoy using iGMS software and hope that it will help you to grow your business! Message automation is one of the most popular features among our users because it brings communication with the guests on a whole new level. Did you know that you can also chat with your Booking.com guests via iGMS Unified Inbox now? Connect your Booking.com properties, process payments with Stripe integration and enjoy the centralized property management with iGMS. Stay tuned and thank you for choosing iGMS! Regards, iGMS Team

Founder in U.S.
Program Development, 2-10 Employees

Promising app overall

Comments: Troubling at first, but they made it right and I respect them for that. I wish they would have starting things off with a sense of integrity, as I feel for the people that have to go through what I did, but I am glad they corrected their mistakes once a public review was written. My advice: If you truly want them to honor the free version, don't let them push you into a paid slot. You may have to push back in terms of making those weird and sketchy sales tactics known. Hopefully they correct that behavior immediately. If you manage multiple houses or under 4 listings, give it a try. Lots of value in just simply not having to wait for page load times to navigate multiple message threads. I doubt they even realize what a profound value add that is, its huge.

Pros:

automation of - communications - reviews ** quicker interface for communications then airbnb they solved some issue where in airbnb direct you have to wait for a page to load to get to the next message, or response, whereas airgms solved that and you do not have to wait for page load times.

Cons:

There were some rocky moments with the customer service team, they seemed to have some profound hesitation around honoring the free trial and some clear pressure to sign on to a full membership, but with some consistent discerning feedback and by actually writing a review on here, they quickly shifted their approach, honored their agreement and turned the tide towards service a value filled free offering, with option to upgrade. The upgrade is more expensive then it is worth by far for anyone running a single property and listing each room, as they clearly have it priced by listing based on the idea of each whole home being a listing, so it prices me out of product viability for an upgrade for quite some time as a startup, but the free version for up to 4 listings and the paid version once your running 3-4 whole houses would both be a great value for the dollar.

AirGMS Response

3 years ago

"Hello, Thank you for your feedback. It's great to know that you found our automation tools helpful. If you have questions, feel free to reach out to our Customer Experience Team in Live Chat or via email [email protected] Best, AirGMS Team"

Christy
CEO in U.S.

Okay with minimal use

Comments: While they may use API on a couple of platforms, it still isn't instant. If I get a message that someone booked through the airbnb app, it may be instant or it may be an hour until IGMS sends me the same confirmation.

Pros:

The lite plan is a good price if you're only running one platform like airbnb. The templates are very nice but they sometimes have issues like blocking your calendar when you didn't block it, the customer service is very very frustrating and if you add VRBO, the templates won't auto send. Looking elsewhere for better service and reliability.

Cons:

The formatting needs help, you have to get used to it -so not user friendly. It's hard to remember where certain features are- can be tricky to find the spot to manually send a template before it's scheduled. Some features on your computer are not available for mobile app.

2 months ago

Hello Christy, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We are sorry to hear that you had some challenges using our app. We are constantly improving the product for our customers, this is why we've documented all your suggestions and passed it to our product team for review. If you have any more suggestions, please let us know at [email protected] Best, iGMS Team

Justin
Co-Host in U.S.

Convenient Product

Comments: I have had a positive experience with iGMS. I would not utilize the product if one holds less than 5 properties, but will 10+ it is quite useful.

Pros:

My favorite feature is automatic messaging. One is able to easily specify the time in which they would prefer the message to be sent i.e. "At the time of check out." Additionally, for those who have multiple units, one is able to add these messages (pictures included) to each one at the same time. Very easy to use and very convenient.

Cons:

There is sometimes a lag with iGMS and it can take a good amount of time to update/sync. This could be due to the number of listings or the servers in which we have been provided.

last year

Dear Justin, Thank you for your review. We are beyond excited to know that you love our message automation :) Did you know that iGMS Inbox now is super-charged with a multi-lingual support feature https://www.igms.com/help/knowledge-base/how-do-i-create-message-templates-in-different-languages/? As for the lag, we do agree that there has been such an issue. But we assure, our developers work tirelessly to put it right every day. Best, iGMS Team

omar
owner in U.S.

igms

Pros:

user friendly ,great interface.easy to use multi calendar and inbox integration is really good

Cons:

reports part need some upgrade. accounting part of the program almost not exist.Need some upgrade on that part too.

Switched From: CiiRUS

2 years ago

Hi Omar, Thank you for choosing iGMS. We are glad to know the iGMS functionality helps you in operating your business efficiently. Your feeedback on the Reports is really important to us, we will let our product team know about it. Currently, the section reflects the data we synchronize from Airbnb, Homeaway/VRBO and Booking.com channels. Check our HelpDesk guide to see how you can benefit from using the feature https://www.igms.com/help/knowledge-base/how-do-my-reports-work/. If you will have any questions regarding our software, feel free to reach out to us via email or live chat, we will be glad to assist you. Regards, iGMS Team

The Gold Standard for Short Term Rentals

Comments: iGMS has some areas to improve but is already the leader in my opinion because they are focused on continual improvement of the product and provide excellent customer support.

Pros:

IGMS has quickly become the gold standard for managing short term rentals. I luckily stumbled upon iGMS before launching my first short term rental and was so glad I did. There are a lot of other tools on the market, but iGMS is sure to become the leader because of their continual effort to expand and improve the capabilities of the software.

Cons:

There are a few things that still need development: - Direct booking module is functional, but clunky if guests are booking months out - No ability to accept damage deposits with direct bookings - No autoresponders to guest messages

Alternatives Considered: OwnerRez

12 months ago

Hi Chris, First of all, thank you for all the kind words, we really appreciate it. And we are flattered to hear that you prefer the service among many other solutions on the market. That means a lot to everyone in the company. As for your suggestions, we think they are great! We've already had quite a few similar about direct booking functionlaity and auto-messaging, this is why we added them to the pull of suggestions for our product team. However, if you have anything else, we are more than glad to welcome you in our Live Chat! Best, iGMS Team