15 years helping Canadian businesses

About Thryv

Customer relationship management software built for small business

Learn more about Thryv

Pros:

Thryv was easy to use once you became familiar with how things worked. The integration in the business was made easy with the help from Thryv.

Cons:

It can not connect to a dialer system which i need really bad may have to get another crm due to this issue.

Thryv ratings

4.1
4.3
4.1
4.0

7.7/10

Thryv has an overall rating of 4.2 out 5 stars based on 495 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Thryv before?

Donna Lynn
Donna Lynn

Loving Thryv!

Comments: Excellent.

Pros:

It is easy to use, highly functional and easily interacts with our website. Our client portal is SUPER AMAZING!

Cons:

It will not save client credit cards at checkout for easier future payments. Would also like to have employee tracking for payroll.

12 months ago

Hi Donna, thank you for your review. It is great to hear how easy Thryv is to use and help with your online presents. Thank you for the feedback as well, we will take this back to our team for them to look into. - Gabe

Lisa
Directpr in US
Consumer Services, 11–50 Employees

THRYV A Great CRM, All in One Software for Small Businesses

Comments: Overall I am very happy with the THRYV software, and I haven't found a comparable offering for the price.

Pros:

THRYV is easy to use, easy to implement, and provides features that other software in this category does not, for instance, estimates, invoicing, and some marketing.

Cons:

I can't pull reports that include all my customers due to line restrictions. I would also like to see a "last date of purchase" field (for marketing purposes).

Jenny
Officer in US
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Poor Customer Support, still withdraw full price from your account even though they said not

Comments: I had to reach out to their [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about 1+ years ago in order to get my website fix because they keep on pushing from one team to another. I have been frustrated with their unprofessional customer services since 2017 and I'm about to send another email to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about this ridiculous charge of $199. This is a scam and rip-off from their customers who decided to leave.

Pros:

If you have a full-time staff to use this software to run your business then it should be okay.

Cons:

1. You need to constantly check your website because you know when they mess it up to become a blank page. You will not get an easy resolution from their CSR without a request to speak with the manager. 2. If you terminate the agreement earlier then they hold you accountable to pay them until the term expired. On the other hand, when the term is expired and they continue to charge you month-to-monthly without giving you the courtesy email to let you know about the term being the change. 3. I was 3 or 4 days into the new month and request to terminate because my contract has been expired for I don't even know how long. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] promised me that she will wave the 1-time pro-rate fee that give me the weekend to retrieve all the emails that I need and forward it to my Google account. That was a lied and on Monday I got charge for the full-price $199. I have appeal with my bank and call Thryv, they have the nerve to tell me that they are not going to refund the charge. If you are looking then stay away from Thryv.

4 years ago

Hey Jenny! Very sorry for all the trouble! I sent your concerns over to our Client Care Escalations team! They'll be getting back to you as soon as possible! Please let us know what else we can assist you with. -Chandlor

Jennifer
Owner/physician in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Great comprehensive software package for a small business

Comments: Very helpful, more useful than I expected when I chose it

Pros:

Love the calendar, CRM, online appts and reminders, and ability to create/edit/send & re-send invoices (& take payment online)

Cons:

Searching the CRM -- when you type a first and last name it shows ALL entries that match either the first or last name, and then I have to scroll through to find what I'm looking for. Just show me the perfect match! Or at least make it the first thing I see.

last year

Hi Jennifer, thank you for your review. It is great to see how Thryv is helping you stay more organized and helps streamline your customer's experience. Also, thank you for your feedback, I will be sending this to our team for them to look into. In the meantime, you can always submit your suggestions right in Thryv for others to see and vote on! - Gabe

Owner, Designer, and Coder in US
Design, 2–10 Employees

Impressive Customer Service and Good Tools

Comments: Overall, I've enjoyed Thryv. It's a bit more expensive than I ultimately can afford right now (being as my business is relatively new and still trying to grow). But, I'm going to stick with it and put in the work to make it a success. Thryv will be of great benefit especially when the ball gets to rolling really well.

Pros:

I love that I can get a quick response from Customer Service, and they are always so eager to help. I really love the follow-up meetings with coaches. I really hope these coaching sessions will help my business grow. The social media posting tools are great! The calendar and booking features are great! I would love it if I could give my clients the option to choose from meeting locations, but I'm not seeing that option anywhere. I may check with a coach at some point. Not a big deal though.

Cons:

Whew. I've been around and around regarding the auto-billing / auto-invoicing. I have clients that want an invoice each month to pay for the services I provide them. I'm still manually having to create and send these invoices each month. I would LOVE to see this work better and be a little more user friendly.

2 years ago

Hi John, thank you so much for your review. It makes our day even better when we hear how Thryv is helping your business by having the tools you need in one spot! We appreciate your feed back and will continue to make improvements where we can. I will be taking this information back to our team. If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Dave
Co-Owner, COO in US
Automotive, 2–10 Employees

Great Social Media Platform

Comments: Our experience has been great thanks to the hard work of [sensitive content hidden]. He went beyond his scope and when he was not sure of the path, he would take the time to stay with us as a rep directed and showed us how to correct our issue. My partners and I appreciate that we could always contact [sensitive content hidden] when we were having issues with the website, social media, Google business, etc. Anything we need, [sensitive content hidden] is always there for us.

Pros:

It is the Social Media platform. We love that we can post one message and it goes to all of our platforms.

Cons:

Calendar. Never have been able to maximize the calendars potential.

Melanie
Owner/Operator in US

Playful Paws review

Comments: The employees associated with Thry were good at what they did, but just were not able to get the software program to where I needed it to be. I was not happy with being told that the software would work for my business, then after signing contract locking me into 6 months of payments seeing that the employees were not able to get the software to work for me as needed.

Pros:

The only features that I found really useful for my business was the showing what and who owes for payment and the invoices sent at the end of day for owners to see what they currently owe. The feature that allowed owners to make payments themselves was also something that I liked for my business.

Cons:

The software was not really equipped for my business as I was told it was. The booking feature was not a good designed feature and did not work well.

2 years ago

Hi Melanie, thank you for your review and feedback. We apologize for the experience you had with Thryv. If you would like to provide us with more details, you can send them to [email protected]. - Gabe

Neta
Neta
Insurance Software, Self Employed

THRYV is helping my business grow

Comments: Thryv and the staff has been amazing in helping me get my small business off the ground (during a ppandemic!). Every day I learn something new. I believe it is going to further assist in growing and maintaining my business.

Pros:

Thryv is easy to set up and use. The training and customer service are the best I have found. They are very attentive, even reaching out to me to make sure I am getting the most from my system. I am so pleased that I can post to ALL my social media sites at once and set up my posts for the future. I am pleased that my birthday greetings are also automated and that I can schedule special "announcments" and campaigns.

Cons:

There are some functions that I don't use in my business and I feel they clutter my dashboard.

3 years ago

Hi Neta, thank you for this review and for making our day! We are proud to hear that the Thryv software and team are helping you with your business. We always say it is the little things that impress your customers and the automated birthday shoutouts put that extra little touch to connecting with them. Whenever you need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Stephen R.
Stephen R.
Vice President of Sales and Marketing in US
Building Materials, 2–10 Employees

THRYV is Excellent!

Comments: Fantastic Overall Experience! We now have an up-to-date software that serves our company and our customer base to its highest potential possible.

Pros:

That it is user friendly for myself and my sales team. The communication aspect has changed the game for our company. We all know what is going on with each other's customers at any given time and it has made us look that much more professional in the building supplies industry. Tracking the 7 key components has been important for my role - Leads, Appointments, Conversion Rates, etc.........

Cons:

Cannot cc in the emailing portion and the limit of characters in the text and email side.

4 years ago

Hi Stephen, one of Thryv's goal is to make communication between your team and your clients easy, and it is great to hear it is working for you, making you a leader in your industry. Thryv is always evolving, and your suggestions help us do that. If you would like, in your Thryv Dashboard, on the lower right, you can leave your ideas there for our team to see. - Gabe

Photography, 2–10 Employees

Great for simple CRM needs

Comments: Thryv collects client's contact info, and with their webhooks, I can easily import them where I need them.

Pros:

I really like how we can capture potential clients info into the system and then start marketing to them.

Cons:

If you have a current client, say a parent, and that parent has more than one child that needs to be in the system, you can't automatically have the 2nd child and no entered into the system. Also, if you are having them register their children for services, it is VERY VERY confusing because the system is not set up well for multiple "Sub" Clients.

2 years ago

Hello, thank you for your review and feedback. We would like to see if there is a way to resolve this issue. If you could send me an email to, [email protected], and send me some more details, I can send it to our team for further assistance! - Gabe

Angelo
Business Owner in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Amazing business management software

Comments: Honestly, I've had an overall great experience with Thryv. They have great customer support and have the digital marketing tool of the future. Great price for the value.

Pros:

I love using the social media scheduling tool because it saves me a lot of time compared to before. I also use the appointment scheduler on a daily basis. The reminders help me remember all my appointments and help to remind my clients of the time. The website widgets have been a great addition and really help increase the amount of people contacting our business.

Cons:

Sometimes when I am trying to access my Thryv software via mobile, it just keeps loading but never opens. That can get a bit annoying. Also, sometimes the software can be a bit glitchy, not load in certain areas. Also, the social media scheduling tool sometimes randomly disconnects my social media profiles and cancels the posts I had scheduled. That is a bit annoying as well.

4 years ago

Hey Angelo! Thanks for the great review. We are always looking for ways to improve the quality of our product and fix bugs/glitches. We love having SEO Marketing Masters as part of our Thryv family! Let us know if you ever need anything. We're here to help. -Chandlor

Julie
President & CEO in US
Management Consulting, 2–10 Employees

Our buiness has bounced forward

Comments: The level of customer support Thryv offers is important on an average business day and during this time of rapid change, the importance of client communication and the continuation of prospecting, it is crucial.
I wanted you to be aware of our high level of satisfaction, the appreciation of each interaction we've had with customer support personnel and their skill-level to help us, efficiently and the customer support culture and level of Thryv customer support.

Pros:

Streamlining of client communications, scheduling and retention of client contact information. The visibility to the sells process, which has allowed us to be improve our process. The integration of the online portal/app with our website, sells process and ability to manage all of this, including social posts, marketing campaigns and online presence in on place. The ability to have several seats in the system for employees or subcontractors.

Cons:

Social Content, the posting feature for LinkedIn only posts to our company page and I have to take an additional step to post to my personal LinkedIn page. Knowing where each logo and size of logo feeds to within Thryv.

4 years ago

Hi Julie, thanks for the great review! I'm happy that you and your team at Ashmore Consulting have had such a great experience with our platform and with our Support Team! I'm sorry about your social content issue. Since Thryv is intended to control the social profiles for the business, we unfortunately don't post to multiple accounts for LinkedIn, only the company LinkedIn page. For the logo, it can be added in Business Settings. It'll be at the top of every email correspondence to clients for branding purposes. And it'll be on estimates, invoices and the client portal. I hope this helps! -Chandlor

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11–50 Employees

Thryv for HR use

Comments: We chose the Thryv product, along with DexYP services, to enhance our recruiting efforts. We needed to improve our company's online image and increase our ranking within online searches. We have seen immediate benefits from the company's listings being consistent across online search platforms. This was extremely important timing for our company, which relocated during the first quarter of this year, after almost 35 years in one location. We are still in the "ramping up" stages as we get ready for the 4th quarter of this year, but we expect to see increased traffic to our company website, as well as people reaching out to us about working for our company.

Pros:

Thryv is easy to use from desktop or mobile device. The dashboard clearly shows the information I need to see at a glance and the navigation bar is divided into categories that make sense to a user (not just to the software designer) so I can quickly find what I need to work with. I really like the Social Media connection and the ability to search relevant topics and post directly from the Thryv software. Even better is the scheduling function that allows me to schedule a post during peak evening time when our target audience is most likely to be on social media to see it. Thryv also allows me to use multiple "tags" for the Leads so I can sort and find names and numbers within categories that I set up. Another feature that is very helpful is the Listings Management that allows our business to easily see that our online presence is correct and consistent across many platforms, such as Google, Yelp, Bing, Yahoo, & Foursquare and provides the option to "fix" any listings that do not accurately represent our business.

Cons:

While Thryv has been very useful in the HR functions of recruiting and communicating with current employees, it is not ideal for our sales personnel. The sales manager wants to be able to run reports for purposes of monthly planning, focused on managing sales personnel and their activities to grow the customer base. That emphasis would be on the internal sales representatives and the Thryv product is best suited to a focus on external clients.

6 years ago

Hi, Thank you for sharing your feedback. This helps us know what we're getting right and how we can improve going forward. We're happy to know that you're satisfied with how Thryv is helping your business! - Ed

Marilyn
Psychotherapist in US
Individual & Family Services, Self Employed

HAND-HOLDING

Comments: I have had a terrific experience with Thryv! We will have a long and happy journey with one another, as their abilities grow and expand and as my Business grows and deepens. Very smart Humans! I was considering another product, which I found, did not have the heart nor the care for the Client, that Thryv has!

Pros:

You, each and All, are number ONE at patience, educating and hand-holding! I need it and many in my Profession have worked so hard to hone their skills - administration and computer were not in the mix. "other people did that" (thank goodness!). Now, it is up to us, as a Sole Practitioner, to do our own marketing, tracking, projections, follow-up, reminders, billing/coding and receivables! Whew! Thryv has freed me up to learn how to do these items, through technology. I'm thrilled to be learning! You have helped me to 'lay my panic down and to pick up the shield of technology'. Thank you! Be well!

Cons:

It would be helpful, potential Users, to know yourself well before you try to have someone else create who you are and what you do, in the form of your Website. I woke up during my first meeting with a Web Designer and realized this person was not able to represent me and was not able to correctly create my brand - they didn't have experience with my Profession to understand, to bring concepts forward, etc. Just letting you know that there are enough Designers, on Staff, that your needs (whatever they may be) can be met. You have to know what your needs are (or it would help if you do).

4 years ago

Hi Marilyn, thank you for your review and feedback. Our goal at Thryv is to make sure that we are here when you need us and that you are proud of what you put out to the world to see. If you ever need assistance, please call into our free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. Here you will be able to ask anything about the software and also to make unlimited changes to your website. Which by the way, I enjoy the lighthouses and shades of blue that you have used on your website! - Gabe

Michelle
owner in US
Financial Services Software, Self Employed

Nothing but problems

Comments: Wish I never started with Thryv. I'll be looking elsewhere.

Pros:

If the system worked properly every day or even most days, it would be great. Conceptually, the software would do almost if not everything a solopreneur needs to run a more efficient business.

Cons:

I have had nothing but problems with Thryv from day one, literally. Integrations didn't integrate. Documents didn't load. The app doesn't open. I've deleted and uploaded the app on my phone numerous times, updated the phone, turned the phone off and on. Still stuck trying to open. On occasion, even the website doesn't open on my computer. There have been so many problems, I can't even remember them all anymore. I've wasted so much time trying to get Thryv to work, both by myself and with customer support, that it's maddening. I've asked for a discount because of the problems and got no reply. I was sold partly on the fact that I could integrate other programs, only to find out (after I signed the contract and paid money) that Thryv does not have the capability to answer questions the way the other form does -- so NO INTEGRATION. I don't intend to renew when my 6 month contract ends, which is a shame, because there is a lot of potential for the product to be great. It's as if someone came up with a good concept and then hired I don't know who to develop lousy software, thinking that if they market it well enough it will sell, and then hoping their support team can fix the bugs later, or just not caring about the client experience because they'll get their 6 months' worth of money and run. Glad I only took the basic package to limit the damage.

2 years ago

Hi Michelle, we deeply apologize for your experience with Thryv so far. Would you mind sending me an email to [email protected], with your account information? I would like to send this over to our Executive Claims team for further assistance. - Gabe

Alice
CEO in US
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

Thryv = Transforming how we do business!

Comments: Thryv is awesome, incredible, and it produces immediate results. After 30 years in business I am proud to say, 2019 has been our best year ever! The person behind our real success story is rep. He is my wing man. When I first started with Thryv, I was cynical steeped in old school ways of doing business. rep is our go to any time help guy. He is as tenacious as a bulldog when it comes to the install and he continually shows up to provide hands on support, training, and implementation of new features. He’s on it to make sure things are going well and exceeding expectations. Thanks for the helping hands. Rep, in my opinion, is a great asset to your company and to mine! I hope executive management responds to you about this post.

Pros:

What I like most about Thryv is its user friendly for our staff and for our clients. Many of the everyday tasks of communicating with customers over the phone, through email, and texts all happen in one place. There is tremendous value in having our website, social media, client interactions, email marketing, text marketing, appointments, and appointment reminders, all on one dashboard. Everything works together to benefit our business.

Cons:

Customer support has not always been favorable, meaning, I have to heavily depend on my rep. Sometimes speaking with folks with different accents and dialects is hard to comprehend when we need assistance. At times we avoid reaching out due to the disconnect.

Mikayla
Photography, Self Employed

This software saves me SO much time

Comments: I’ve had an overwhelmingly positive experience with Thryv

Pros:

Everything is amazing. I love this software and it’s ease of use.

Cons:

The lack of an Afterpay-like integration the way Square has.

2 years ago

Hi Mikayla, thank you for your great review! We are excited that Thryv is such a good fit for you. And thank you for your feedback, I will make sure to send this to our team! If you ever need assistance or a refresher on anything, please call our 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Doug
owner in US
Construction, Self Employed

Caution

Comments: It was almost a week of nothing but a waste of my time and money. I told the rep what i wanted my software to do which is write and send invoices and estimates plus a lot more but to keep it short they knew i was going to have a problem with my invoices and they said nothing. Charged me 775.00 for a month of advertising plus service writing software. I spent a week learning how to use it and getting it all set up. Could of been avoided had they said their service writing software is useless and if they have been blocked by so many big email groups tells me they do some pretty shady stuff. I wanted nothing to do with their advertising my company name and ended it immediately. Of course when i ask about my refund that i want in full, they say their accounting office is in a 2 day meeting and it is wednesday, so we shall see come monday morning how honest they can be. If they just would of accepted my cancellation and immediately refunded my money I wouldnt even be writing this review . Hope this helps, i had been looking into thryv for several months prior and they seemed like a great software, completely took me by surprise. There answer was to have my customers whitelist them. Can you imagine sending a new customer an estimate but asking them to whitelist you first. Insanity at its best.

Pros:

I like that it advertised on over 60 sites supposedly

Cons:

I could not send emails to my customers, estimating would be 90% of my customers. Thryv.com emails have been blocked by AOL, AT&T, YAHOO, and apparently GMAIL too because i couldnt send an invoice to myself. My wifes SBCGLOBAL,NET worked very well. Yeah they dont bother to tell you this up front.

5 years ago

Hi Doug, I'm very sorry to hear of the dissatisfaction and issues outlined in your review. The satisfaction of our clients means the world to us here at Thryv. This matter has been escalated and we'll be reaching out to soon to address all concerns. Thanks, Ed

Denise
Director, Business Development in US
Accounting Software, 2–10 Employees

Automated campaigns

Comments: For us, a huge win is the ability to reach all of our clients in one automated campaign. So far, the automated campaign to request google reviews on our business has in turn paid for subscription to Thryv and then some. We are looking forward to using Thryv for more campaigns in the future.

Pros:

The ability to use the automated campaign feature has proven to be a huge win for our company. I conducted a "please rate our company on google" Thryv campaign and within two weeks we received 10 five star reviews, including lengthy positive comments from each client who took the time to complete the google review. Within a month of receiving 10 five star reviews, we obtained our largest customer to date. Our new client was searching for a bookkeeping company in the area and saw our five star reviews, gave a call and the rest is history. Thank you, Thryv!

Cons:

When using the client section of Thryv, I would prefer to search for our clients by their company name versus the owner's name. Quite often our client's company name does not contain the owner's name so I have to do an advanced search to find the company in the client database on Thryv which slows down my search process.

3 years ago

Hi Denise, WOW, thank you for making our day even better with this amazing review! It is beyond exciting to see how sending out marketing campaigns can get your business recognized and bring in even more business. We cannot wait to see where you and your business go with Thryv! If you ever need assistance, please call our 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798 or you can join our Facebook Group - High-Thryver's to get the latest updates and talk to other Thryv clients. - Gabe https://www.facebook.com/groups/highthryvers

Anthony
Construction, 11–50 Employees

Great for job production

Comments: Good support

Pros:

Easy to use I like the way you can go on to the system update the different contractors on what they have to do that day or in the future

Cons:

Nothing It’s a very easy program to implement and use I like it

2 years ago

Hey Anthony, thank you for the review and that is awesome to hear that you are able to work with your employees on a whole new level. If you ever need anything, please let us know. - Gabe

Danielle
Owner, Holistic Nutritionist in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Blown away by the functionality and ease of use with Thryv

Comments: I would and have recommended this software to many other colleagues already. I literally use it everyday to guide how my day will go, communicate with my clients, and continue to market my business on social media. Their team is also top notch and are quick to help if any issues arise.

Pros:

The booking system is not only easy to use on my end but I have had several clients tell me how simple it is to book, reschedule and cancel appointments at the click of a button. The appt reminders are great. And the fact that I can pot on my social media accounts right form Thryv is pretty efficient as well.

Cons:

The only hiccup I had with integration when I first started using Thryv was getting a way to text the clients from my Thryv account. Within a few days, a tech specialist had it up and running and I haven’t had any issues since.

last year

Wow, Danielle, thank you so much for your review. It is great to see how Thryv is helping with your day-to-day tasks. If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Matt
GM in US
Consumer Services, 11–50 Employees

I love Thryv

Comments: Thryv has made our social media marketing much easier. I wish we would have come aboard sooner.

Pros:

It was very easy to set up and integrate with our business. The customer service is outstanding. Every person I dealt with at Thryv was fantastic.

Cons:

The only improvement I would ask for is a free e-mail scrubber. This is supposed to be coming in the near future.

last year

Hi Matt, thank you for your review, we are excited to hear how Thryv has helped with your social media presence and how easy it was to integrate with your business. If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Mj
President in US

Thryv is easy to use!

Comments: Thryv has been a huge time saver, allowing my technicians to see all the information about the next service call. It incorporates Google maps so they also have directions. Before they leave our shop, they can view their calls and ask any questions that may arise.

Pros:

I like all the features but also that the features are customizable for our needs. Thryv is always making improvements and their customer service department is great!

Cons:

I don't like that some fields are required fields, as they don't apply to the way we use Thryv.

2 years ago

Hi MJ, thank you so much for your review. We are excited to hear how Thryv is saving you and your employees time when it comes to seeing appointments and directions. Thank you for your feedback on the required fields, I will make sure to take this back to our team. If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Gordon
Consumer Services, Self Employed

Awesome experience!

Comments: My overall experience with Thryv has been great! From the regional contact that reached out to me explaining and showing me how Thryv could change the way I am able to advertise and support my business. To every appointment with the web support to the on boarding support has been so easy, they make sure you have what you need, if your not comfortable yet, they book another follow up appointment with you. Truly they are there for you!! Thryv is definitely customer orientated!
I recommend their services every chance I get!

Pros:

This software is very user friendly, even for those a little technically challenged like myself. With a little practice I now use it daily. I am a tow truck driver, so accessing and using the app mobile was critical for me. The value of being able to create customer, the estimate, & receipt on the fly has made my life easier! The ability for the program to send a "leave review" reminder is also important to me.

Cons:

Integrating Thryv into my daily use for my business has been pretty easy as I did things by hand before. I can not think of anything I like least about this software so far.

4 years ago

Hi Gordon! I'm so glad Thryv has been able to help manage your towing services! Please let us know if you ever have any questions or concerns. We're here to help! -Chandlor

Dawn
Co Owner/CEO in US
Facilities Services, 2–10 Employees

Level Up with Thryv!

Pros:

What took us almost a year when we first started (website and online presence) was vastly improved in part -time attention in weeks vs months. We went from a static outdated website to a SEO optimized beautiful website that increased our views by at least 28% as soon as website was published and had maintained an increased presence with automated postings etc. This software, human support and process makes a busy owner much more efficient and a business more "seen". We no longer have to wear ALL the hats in our business all the time. Automation, added efficiencies have bought us more views, more customers with less time devoted to posts, marketing and has improved customer interaction and communication.

Cons:

There are some staff related features that I wish it had ...such as the ability to view and track each staffs continuing education endeavors. I have made 3 or 4 suggestions as they are encouraged. Love that.

2 years ago

Wow, Dawn, thank you for making our day even better with your kind words. We are so excited to hear how Thryv has helped your business with your online presence and most of all has been able to take some tasks off of your plate. Thank you for choosing Thryv, we truly appreciate it! - Gabe