15 years helping Canadian businesses

About Gladly

Gladly is a Radically Personal Customer Service Platform that puts people at the center of a single, lifelong, customer conversation.

Learn more about Gladly

Pros:

I like how they have added the features to cancel and refund within the website instead of access the student's accounts on a different website.

Cons:

My least favorite would be that some emails get sent to the wrong department.

Gladly ratings

4.9
4.9
4.8
4.8

9.4/10

Gladly has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 123 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Gladly before?

Drew
Drew
Director of Operations and CX in US
Retail, 10,000+ Employees

Gladly - You'll be glad you did!

Comments: Gladly is a phenomenal company to partner with. Their software is a leader in this space and the team supporting it truly partners with their customers for success. From the sales process, to implementation and even post install support I have always felt like I was the most important customer to Gladly. My guess is all of their customers feel the same way I do!

Pros:

Gladly is an easy to use, all in one software that allowed us to eliminate multiple, fragmented products we used previously to support our customers. Gladly offers a true 360 degree view of our customers in a UI that is as easy as using a smartphone to text with.

Cons:

No real cons to report as anything I felt would make my teams experience better on Gladly they implemented shortly after I recommended it.

Saskia
Saskia
Senior Director Sales Marketing in US
Restaurants, 10,000+ Employees

Glady - A Customer Management System

Comments: Because of Gladly, I am able to give excellent support to my clients. Since it stores crucial data about each client in an easily accessible profile, it allows me to give superior service without wasting time.

Pros:

The fact that the Gladly platform works so well with my other programs makes it my favorite. It's a must in my office because of how well it coordinates many activities and how intuitive the UI is. The time-saving features are second to none; being able to switch between projects on the fly has saved me and my coworkers many hours that we would have otherwise spent paging through notes or switching between internet tabs. In my opinion, this is one of Gladly's most useful features that we can't live without.

Cons:

While I have few legitimate gripes, I would suggest adding some lighthearted touches to the design of the website in order to keep myself and my coworkers cheerful when dealing with irate customers. In addition, having a distinct layout will keep certain employees from getting bored during sluggish periods.

Taylor
CXA in US
Consumer Goods, 501–1,000 Employees

Review

Comments: 6 out of 10

Pros:

Gladly is pretty reliable and easy to use

Cons:

The ringtone of calls is horrible. Should be customizable

Floranch
CSR in Philippines
Consumer Services, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Eye-catching and simple to use tool

Comments: I find the tool to be extremely helpful in comparison to our previous one, and my experience so far has been satisfying and productive. I've been able to meet my quota and exceed our goal since we began using gladly. This is a highly recommended tool, especially if you are serving consumers through a different channels.

Pros:

I like how simple and easy to use this tool is; the integration of all channels, whether phone, SMS, chat, or email, is a plus point; we can attend to the customer's concern right away by simply reading the previous concern without having to go anywhere or click another tab, as long as the email address was added to the tool. Furthermore, my favorite color is green, which is one of the many reasons why I love gladly; the icons and design are eye-catching and simple to read.

Cons:

The only thing I've noticed is that you can only open one tab at a time; if you open another, it will crash. Additionally, if you open two tabs of this tool, the call will automatically be dropped after ringing twice. Another thing is that you can't add a picture to the task bar, which should be helpful for us since we use it frequently because we assign some tickets to different departments.

Benny
Director of Customer Experience in US
Food & Beverages, 51–200 Employees

Would not use any other Platform

Comments: Great! This helps us be more efficient and put our customers first.

Pros:

It creates a great Omni-channel experience for our team. We can work seamlessly through all of our channels and understand how everything is performing.

Cons:

Not anything I would call out. I have been an Admin for years across two companies and have no complaints.

Kenjie
Warehouse Coordinator - T3 in Philippines
Cosmetics, 501–1,000 Employees

Very useful and convenient

Comments: The experience I had with Gladly, is beyond extraordinary. The application is very helpful overall and it made the work easier 10x folds.

Pros:

The feature that I think is the most impactful is how all transcripts can be found for every single member of our company. It integrates all conversations from chat, calls, and emails in one process where it is accessible for the next user that will encounter the member.

Cons:

The thing that it needs to improve would be applying the correction that came from Grammarly, so far this is the biggest issue we currently face. Since the correction made by Grammarly will not automatically fix on the chat box of Gladly.

Giamae
Billing and Fraud Prevention Team Lead in Philippines
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 1,001–5,000 Employees

The Most User-Friendly Tool

Comments: So far after our transition from the previous tool,

Pros:

The feature I like the most is the Task. We are able to tag and set due dates on tasks which is really helpful for us to be more efficient. Conversations from different channels from the same user also show in one conversation only. Lesser tickets for us

Cons:

The least favorite thing for me is that when the tool is idle it does not auto close or keep open

Heather
Customer Service Representative in Philippines
Consumer Goods, 51–200 Employees

Gladly - the most innovative software.

Comments: Improving customer experience, easy navigation, and excellent in keeping customers conversation.

Pros:

Easy to use when finding the reach out or conversation history. Outbound option are in place and is easy to access/use.

Cons:

Gladly suddenly refreshes and you lose what you are typing in or want to save.

diana elizabeth
call center agent in Mexico
Consumer Services, 501–1,000 Employees

I just simply love gladly because it makes my work easier and faster

Comments: Great, it's fast it's easy it's gladly!! My first year as a call center agent and it's been great and a lot of that is because of gladly

Pros:

I can stop saying this! this software makes our job easier, faster and it gives us a chance to be more personal with the customer and make them feel valued and that its a great achievement for our company

Cons:

sometimes the info of the customer is a little hard to find but like we use Shopify along with it, this helps us in the research for the order history and more

Ricardo
supervisor in Mexico
Telecommunications, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Gladly review

Comments: Good experience overall missing a few details

Pros:

The full visibility on what the agents are doing and the easy reporting.

Cons:

The fact that i cant log people from my admin account

Jane
Customer Representative in Philippines
Apparel & Fashion, 501–1,000 Employees

Highly Recommended

Comments: It pretty much made dealing with customers much easier. I have worked with a similar tool in the past but does not really compare to how efficient this one work with its easy navigation system and all information provided on its from page

Pros:

My top Favorite about this tool is the easier navigation of keys for and you'd be able to find pretty much every conversation under one ticket with just a few scroll!

Cons:

The only thing I did not like about this tools is the intergration of other useful tools at work such us Grammarly which would help save much time.

Analyn
CSR in Philippines
Apparel & Fashion, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Good!

Pros:

Easy to use and very helpful in every task. There is no way for you to miss any task as it will always update on time.

Cons:

System errors sometimes and logged when full of tasks

Madeline
Personal Trainer in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Employees

Functional Customer Service Platform

Pros:

The ability to see all customer interactions with those also on Gladly. The ability to add notes and tasks related to each customer helps keep things organized and the customer served.

Cons:

The search feature produces results in an order that is not chronological so it makes finding previous emails challenging

William
Customer Experience Advisor, Level III in US
Consumer Goods, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Have customers? You need to be using Gladly!

Comments: Just perfect, flawless. It's a comfort to know that each day when I log on I have such a reliable program to contact customers with.

Pros:

Seamlessly move between customers, making my workload/shift more efficient. Everything is neatly organized and there's tons of functionality. Great support service.

Cons:

There's genuinely no errors with the software. I use it everyday when I work. The program never quits unexpectedly and there's never any scheduled downtime during the workday.

Drake
Customer Care Representative in Philippines
Marketing & Advertising, 201–500 Employees

GLADLY REVIEW - The new trend

Pros:

Gladly is one of the easiest tools to navigate that I have used. The instructions are very clear and concise.

Cons:

The design is not that appealing but I believe Gladly is always looking for ways to better their services.

Brandon
CXA in US
Apparel & Fashion, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Essential and Sensible

Comments: It has been a fantastic tool to keep organized and not overwhelmed with communicating and connecting with customers

Pros:

I love how Gladly is interwined with the Warby Parker Springfield database and can connect the contact information with ease.

Cons:

Whenever I copy an order # it doesn't seem to paste on the email or note that I am in the proces of making.

heidy
Customer service in Mexico
Furniture, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Gladly helpus to help the customers, Great!!

Comments: I use it every day, to answer to the customer and I give my best to help them and gadly helps me to do that so easy.

Pros:

It's great that the call is always recorded and that we can stop the recording when we need it. It helps us to keep track of every call very easy. Not only that, but it has the option to listen other call to monitoring in case is needed. Very helpful.

Cons:

All of gladly is great and very helpful! Don't dislike anything.

Gloria
Customer Service Associate in US
Retail, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Gladly review

Comments: I enjoy using Gladly. It is easy to used and easy to understand how to work with it to assist customers

Pros:

I love this software because of the many used and quality interactions

Cons:

Every once in a while it kicks me out and I have to restart and search for customer I was working with

Alaysia
Customer Service Representative in US
Apparel & Fashion, 501–1,000 Employees

Perfect for Everyday customer service

Pros:

Love how easy it is to help the customer in all forms of communication, everything being in one ☝🏼 place is beyond helpful. Not having to click through tabs is a life saver

Cons:

I wish it had a night mode! Looking at a white screen all day is hard on the eyes

Celestine
Customer Service Representative in Philippines
Consumer Goods, 201–500 Employees

Gladly is great! Convenient, simple to use, and extremely beneficial to agents such as myself!

Comments: I'm glad I used this tool! It's extremely efficient and allows us to serve our members with the greatest possible customer service!

Pros:

Apart from the simplicity this tool provides, all aspects of it are streamlined and organized.

Cons:

Sometimes when there is an update, the software just blackens and it affects the work even for a minute since we do live channels.

Karla
Manager in Philippines
Cosmetics, 201–500 Employees

Good Switch

Pros:

I like how easy it is to access the previous conversation of the member

Cons:

I don’t like how it won’t show you or it isn’t clear if the member replied already

Renzo Andre
Team Lead - CSR in Philippines
Consumer Goods, 201–500 Employees

Gladly - Innovation at its best

Comments: I'm very satisfied with the experience with Gladly

Pros:

It's easy to use and user friendly. Not complicated

Cons:

Confused with some features but it's easy to operate

Jose
Agent in Mexico
Furniture, 201–500 Employees

Gladly Is a very easy to use software and at the same time is a powerful software.

Comments: thanks to Gladly we are more efficient and we have happy customers.

Pros:

user-friendly, very easy to use, a lot of features that make this software so flexible.

Cons:

sometimes the software gets frozen or some other people gets in your interactions but that is just happens few times.

Samuel
Customer Service Rep in US
Consumer Goods, 51–200 Employees

Easy to figure out and use

Pros:

Gladly is intuitive, simple but complex and easy to figure out

Cons:

It's great. They keep making updates that make it even smoother

Christine
Customer Service Rep in US
Education Management, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Best Product Ever (B.P.E)

Pros:

Cons:

I do not like that the website crashes sometimes but that only happens once in a lifetime.