15 years helping Canadian businesses

About ClickFunnels

Web-based website marketing platform that helps businesses in generating leads and sales through customizable tools.

Learn more about ClickFunnels

Pros:

The range of templates, access to different training as you progress through developing your own skills is very cost effective for any new business start-up like mine.

Cons:

Cost : it is an expensive piece of garbage that simply doesnt work. Pretty much every aspect of using this awful software was something to dislike intensely.

ClickFunnels ratings

4.3
4.3
4.5
4.1

8.2/10

ClickFunnels has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 648 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used ClickFunnels before?

Brock
Brock
Vice President of Marketing in US
Retail, 51–200 Employees

Great Tool for Modern Marketing

Comments: We have used the product to go from funnel idea phase to implementation VERY quickly. Usually in 1-2 days we can have a new funnel created and out in the real world to be tested.

Pros:

It is amazing how quickly you can go from "idea" to "implementation" with ClickFunnels. But unlike competing products ClickFunnels has a TON of flexibility that allows you to precisely control how your pages look, as well as the functionality. On a lot of products you are locked into certain portions of the user experience. Not so with ClickFunnels. It is our #1 go to for prototyping and testing new funnels.

Cons:

I wouldn't say we liked this "least"... it is something you should be aware of. If you have no technical skills this product isn't quite as simple as some of the competitors. The flexibility it has comes at the "cost" of being slightly more involved. However, I wouldn't let this deter you. The investment you will make in learning how the system works more than pays for itself in the flexibility you get.

2 years ago

Thank you so much for leaving us this review!

Manasseh
Technical Director in Kenya
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2–10 Employees

ClickFunnels is one of the top marketing software available in the market and an all-in-one platform

Comments: Because it's so simple to establish a funnel, I'm delighted with the platform and feel committed to it, although I do notice other competitors offering more feature-rich services at a comparable price. There are better solutions available, thus there would be little need to preserve the platform if the funnel didn't bring in any money. I continue to use it at the moment because there are other benefits, but I can't guarantee that I will continue to do so indefinitely.

Pros:

I value the information and materials provided by the many seminars, courses, and videos. Once you learn where everything is and how it works, I like how easy the tools are to use. It's not set up the same as WordPress or other website builders. I admire that they are concentrating on creating sales funnels rather than any kind of website. It is a specialized website builder. I appreciate how the items on the page scale and arrange themselves according to the size of the part they are in. This is not something that can be found everywhere. It benefits folks who lack html programming knowledge. It works well with Stripe for money collection and the majority of popular email marketing platforms.

Cons:

The pricing is a bit pricey, especially for the Platinum plan, which includes all the options you require, it must be acknowledged up front. Sometimes the more sophisticated funnels in this product don't function. The number of Conversion and Page Tunnels in the product's standard version is extremely constrained. Additionally, the sometimes-slow addition of a tunnel needs to be expedited. The Split Testing tool needs to be reviewed because it is outdated.

6 months ago

Hi Manasseh! Thanks for sharing your experience with ClickFunnels! It's great to hear that you've found value in our tools and educational content. We acknowledge your feedback regarding our pricing and areas for improvement. We're always aiming to get better, and having users like you share their insights helps a lot. Thanks for being part of our community!

Rebecca

ClickFunnels If You Must

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: They’re fine and comparable to other platforms. Their price is highest around.

Pros:

I like that there are any number of videos online that will teach you how to use, and tweak, Clickfunnels to fit your particular needs.

Cons:

The 14 day trial was a great way to get started but I could not afford the monthly fee after that.

3 weeks ago

Hi Rebecca, Thank you for your insights. We're glad the online resources helped you tailor ClickFunnels to your needs. Understanding affordability concerns post-trial, we're continually evaluating our pricing to offer valuable solutions. It's great to hear our platform's popularity and trial influenced your choice. Your feedback guides our efforts to improve and make our tool accessible to more users like you.

Keenan
Keenan
President in US
E-Learning, Self Employed

2015 called... it wants its software and marketing techniques back...

Comments: Overall I really value the marketing education and sales training I have gotten from ClickFunnels. I would enroll in ClickFunnels again just for that in itself. But the software itself is a nightmare to use. ClickFunnels boasts about all of the "features" they have that you can't get anywhere else... well 95% of users will never even use those specific features that can't be found on other platforms. But for the majority of people, you can find better solutions out there for 25% of the price. I also feel like ClickFunnels is a bit of a ponzi scheme to be entirely honest... most of their 2 Comma Club Members (7 figure earnings in their funnel) have made their money by teaching other people how to make funnels. Most people that try creating funnels for other industries end up failing for a myriad of reasons. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] also uses the expression "You are just 1 funnel away from having your life changed forever. It may not be THIS funnel you or working on, or the next one... but if you keep working at it, you'll build that funnel that eventually changes your life." At its surface, I think this is sound advice... but in practical application, most people never find that "1 funnel" and they just keep trying until they burn out and cancel their account. Also... I suppose that same advice could apply to someone playing the lottery. You are just 1 lottery ticket away from changing your life forever... it may not be THIS one, or the next one... but if you play long enough... ;)

Pros:

By far the BEST thing about ClickFunnels is the marketing education. ClickFunnels' education and marketing strategy is world-class and highly effective. Also, their customer support is amazing (which it needs to be because the product is extremely difficult to use). ClickFunnels has a lot of bells and whistles but many of them are gimmicks that worked years ago but are waning in effectiveness now days.

Cons:

First off... the vast majority of people who sign up for ClickFunnels will fail. They will sign up for ClickFunnels' hype-based training resources (which do contain amazing content) where they sell you on the vision of a funnel. They then convince you that a funnel works in any industry (which may be true in theory but their customer data does not support that) and then they get you to sign up for the $300 / month package. I am not sure how long most people stick on the platform but I do know ClickFunnels' customer attrition rate is very high. This platform is insanely difficult to learn. I have built over 50 websites in my career on a variety of platforms... ClickFunnels is by far THE worst in terms of user experience. This software is held together by rubber bands and paper clips. There are glitches that you could never discover as a user until your funnel that you spent 50+ hours building cannot work due to one of these glitches you made 5 minutes into the process. I do know ClickFunnels is currently planning a complete overhaul of their software (CF 2.0) and the people I know that have beta access have mentioned how terrible it is. Most of ClickFunnels' training material is a bit aged. So many of the "Secrets" that [SENSITIVE CONTENT] claims changed his business and produced incredible results 4+ years ago are now a bit gimmicky (ugly yellow boxes with red flashing text that says "One Time Offer").

2 years ago

Hi Keenan, thank you for the review of your experience with us. Please if you have any questions or feedback you can email us at [email protected].

Alma
Alma
Epileptic Acupuncturist in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

ClickFunnels Is A No-Brainer (even without my brain)

Comments: Since starting to use Clickfunnels, I have learned exactly who I help, why I help them, what they can learn, and how they can get it; if you think you can help everyone, you will fail.
I don't want to build another website without Clickfunnels; it's that easy and looks great!
I'm disabled and the customer service doesn't make me feel stupid when I get confused and ask questions.

Pros:

Honestly, this is the best software and automation I have ever seen for building an online presence and helping connect people with the right services and products for them instead of and endless page of options that don't really help. There are great resources for understanding how to be the best you and overdeliver to your community and customer base, If you are willing to put in effort to improve yourself and how you communicate.

Cons:

Some of the integrations, like with MX records and CRM, confuse me trying to read through the Q&A. There is a learning curve to understanding how to do anything. I am epileptic and would be lost if I didn't do the One Funnel Away Challenge to learn about functions and features. That really isn't a bad thing. Some Videos would be easier on my Ready Epilepsy; but I still make it work.

Joshua
Joshua
Founder in US

The #1 funnel building software in the world

Comments: Clickfunnels is great, it helped me make FB ads work, and test several new ideas quickly. My overall experience has been very satisfying.

Pros:

What I love most about clickfunnels is that it is the easiest, fastest, most beautiful way to get your entire funnel up and running in less than a couple of hours once you know what you're doing. You can easily come up with a brand new idea like the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and be sending traffic to test that concept within a couple of hours with clickfunnels. Upsells, downsells, membership sites, SEO, opt-in pages, tracking codes, it does it all.

Cons:

Honestly, there's nothing to really dislike about clickfunnels. It is the #1 SAAS company for building funnels. Any complaints I had, they have already created updates to fix my complaints. The only thing is if you try to use clickfunnels as a website replacement, more than likely you'll find that your website doesn't rank as good as if you used wordpress. That's why I use clickfunnels and wordpress together. One for paid ad traffic, and one for SEO traffic.

Greg
Greg
Information Services, Self Employed

Excellent product, continuously improving

Comments: Overall I would HIGHLY recommend this product. Russell and his team have done an excellent job capturing the pieces you need to create an EFFECTIVE funnel, and made it so EASY to use. You don't need a developer or web site skills or Wordpress (though they DO integrate with it :-)). They build out the funnel for you, you choose a template/look for it, and it is done. You tweak the wording and colors and add your images/logo and off you go. They are responsive and trying to make US successful.

Pros:

Note - I am on the Startup plan. The Platinum plan does more. The funnel templates, even the older ones, are well done. The newer ones are even better than I would expect. The software guides you through creating your funnels, guiding you with a funnel cookbook and appropriate funnel steps that match what you are trying to do. It is a well thought-out software for sure. I also appreciate the TON of learning materials you get -- about funnels, funnel scripts, etc. The integrations with Stripe and Zapier is really easy and seamless, and adding videos via Vimeo and YouTube is simple. Plus the software is always improving.

Cons:

Note - I am on the Startup plan. The Platinum plan does more and may solve some of this. First, it is a bit expensive for noobs. The Platinum is what we all need, but it is not feasible until we get our feet under us. For the core parts, building a funnel that leads people from start to finish, it is great, but if you want to build more advanced funnels then this product can fall short. Survey functionality is in beta and feels like it. I expect it will be more fleshed out at some point, but it is not a focus for sure. Where I was debating going with bucket.io, and knowing how popular quizzes/surveys are, I would have expected survey functionality to be more complete. Some traffic statistics don't seem to add up, and there is no way to cross-reference them for accuracy. Shared funnels from them are awesome, but on the Startup plan they quickly take up all of your pages and funnels, so you have to archive them.

Michelle
Internet, Self Employed

ClickFunnels is ok but your budget will more easily decide.

Comments: I no longer use ClickFunnels. When I did, it worked because this was what was recommended. I made it work, However, over time, I sought another alternative.

Pros:

On a whole, ClickFunnels is an OK system. A slight learning curve. Support is ok. Functionality is above average.

Cons:

In my opinion, ClickFunnels is now a bit on the expensive side. I think it is based on the brand - the brand that Russell has made. Don't get me wrong, this is great and I congratulate him. However, now I think that the price point is making the software not very popular, especially with so many other software which can also deliver similar features.

9 months ago

Hi Michelle! Thank you for the review! We totally understand the price point being an issue thank you for your feedback We will take this into consideration!

Bente
COO in Denmark
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

ClickFunnels is GREAT, but ...

Comments: Not very good Difficult to do, when You are not at all a tech person

Pros:

The colours and the sites - they are all very beautiful and can be customized to your own likings

Cons:

That You have to connect another mail provider - or else the price is HUGE

5 months ago

Hi Bente, thank you for your feedback about ClickFunnels! We're glad to hear that you appreciate the customization options and the aesthetics of our sites. We understand your concern with connecting another mail provider and the associated costs. We continually strive to balance functionality with affordability and appreciate your input on this. We value your team leader's recommendation and are committed to ensuring ClickFunnels continues to meet your needs effectively. Thanks for choosing us!

Francisco
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Almost great but not quite

Comments: I like ClickFunnels, but I find there's plenty of similar and even better options for way more less money.

Pros:

The thing I like the most about ClickFunnels is its popularity and the community around it.

Cons:

ClickFunnels seems like a site from the early 2000's.

9 months ago

Hi Francisco, We appreciate the review and feedback you have provided for us! -ClickFunnels Team

Andrew
Copywriter in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

ClickFunnels is an absolute mess (but it's not all bad)

Comments: Basically - I ran out of room to vent all of my issues with ClickFunnels (which are many). But here's the thing... ClickFunnels is basically the gold standard.
It might not be great, but lots of people use it and know how to use it.
Russell is a great marketer and ClickFunnels does save you from a lot of headaches you'd otherwise have to deal with yourself (like security and plugin updates). ClickFunnels is a solid 3/5. If someone really wanted to, I'm confident they could make a better funnel builder (and I'd argue Kartra already achieves that. it's just a little more complicated with a steeper learning curve). But people already use ClickFunnels and change takes time - so if you're new, I'd say steer clear of ClickFunnels if you're going to do everything yourself. If you're looking for teams and help, ClickFunnels has support (so does Kartra, but I've never paid for Kartra help). Overall ClickFunnels is great for testing and getting ideas up fast. The devil is in the details and that's what really makes ClickFunnels hard for me to recommend to more advanced users.

Pros:

The GOOD: +ClickFunnels is easy to learn (ONLY when it comes to the basics) +Most people know how to use ClickFunnels, so getting Funnel Builders isn't too hard +Templates work and integrations work too +You do get some support +ClickFunnels takes care of a lot of headaches for you. Things that you'd struggle with on builders like WordPress, Wix, Drupal, etc. +Mobile Optimization! HOWEVER, there are a LOT more cons and annoyances than positives. I know that seems weird since I'd recommend it to others... but the reason isn't just the affiliate program. (because I'd be lying if I said it wasn't.) The REAL reason is because of the accessibility. Most things integrate with ClickFunnels. ClickFunnels is easy to use at a basic level. If you need to prototype things and are doing maybe 100 sales a day - ClickFunnels is fine. The problems and cracks start to show AFTER you pass the "beginner stages" of ClickFunnels.

Cons:

This list could go on for days, but here are the bulletpoints: -SLOW. ClickFunnels is dreadfully slow in terms of the editor and page load speeds. If you're doing large volumes of traffic, CF isn't for you unless you hire another company to hardcode your pages. -Not meant for teams. If you have multiple people working on one funnel, prepare to have your changes overwritten based on who hits the save button first, last and whenever. -Anything beyond basic drag and drop is really hard to figure out -No good resources online for more advanced features RANT: You'll just find a bunch of scummy affiliates buying up SEO terms like "ClickFunnels next step button not working." Then when you click what looks like a helpful article, they lead off with something like: "How to fix click button not working" and then never answer the question. They just go right into the same copy-paste sales letter everyone else is using and infect your computer with their affiliate cookies and spam you with popups <END RANT> -They charge more for email services (unlike Kartra) -Their internal code is a mess (this won't matter for most users) -You're limited in the number of funnels and visitors you can have unless you opt for the platinum package -The drag and drop doesn't always work -Page stats break when you have too many pages, too many stats, or both. -Images won't always load in, especially if you've already uploaded something with the same filename -The entire user interface is slow

3 years ago

Hi Andrew, Thanks so much for leaving us a review! We appreciate the honest feedback and will take all of your feedback into consideration. We can't wait to see what you will accomplish using ClickFunnels.

Joe
Founder in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Great for Non-tech people

Comments: I can set up a funnel, send traffic to it and know if my offer is working or not. I can find out in a few days what is working or not working.

Pros:

I like Clickfunnels because it has everything I need. Funnels are easy and quick to build. It integrates with my e-mail provider. The support is outstanding when I have questions on how to do something. The live training is above and beyond what any other company is doing in this space.

Cons:

It took me a while to get use to how it all worked, changing backgrounds and images. It has so many options it's hard to know where they all are.

Nicole
Fitness & Yoga coach, CEO in Canada
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Click Funnels is Easy and simple to use. A platform that has everything!

Comments: Experience has been good so far. Can't complain.

Pros:

I liked how easy it was to work with. I loved that you can use templates and customize them, or you can create your own from scratch. Integrations with click funnels were easy to do as well.

Cons:

the price... it is a bit on the high side. its 97 us, which is 120 something canadian. It is worth it though if you are using it to host your prgrams, or use it to teach.

2 years ago

Thanks so much, Nicole for this reveiw! We are happy to hear how much you are enjoying our platform! We appreciate your feedback on the price but hope all of the amazing videos in Funnel Flix help to offset that cost. There is a lot of value there so we hope you take advantage!

Dominic
Alternative Medicine, 2–10 Employees

ClickFunnels Review

Comments: Overall my experience has been good using this software. I am a big [SENSITIVE CONTENT] fan! It's a good software and they are continually improving the platform. The marketing that you get with it is fantastic as well. The only downside is that it is pricey even for the basic version. There are less expensive alternatives out there that can get the job done.

Pros:

It has a ton of training and it's relatively easy to use. There are a lot of templates to choose from and it's very popular so there are plenty of people that are familiar with it to help.

Cons:

The price is higher than other alternatives

2 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to write this review!

Parker
Automotive, 2–10 Employees

Must have tool

Comments: Overall I've really enjoyed using clickfunnels. I've used other marketing tools like hubspot, infusionsoft, and other landing page builders. This is just so quick to use.

Pros:

Ease of use. I'm not a tech guy, designer, or marketer and it's been easy use.

Cons:

I don't like customers list part. Wish it had more features that would allow you to filter and build lists of contacts. Better Segmentation. Exporting customers data is not that great.

Lee
CEO in US
Computer Games, 2–10 Employees

ClickFunnels a tool you need for your online business!

Comments: Trying to grow my business I searched high and low and tried a number of business tools and software to find what works for my business and for me clickfunnels just makes sense. I deal with digital products and ClickFunnels is the perfect toolset for my business it allows me to quickly set up marketing, sales, and product delivery systems for all my products. I just use the regular ClickFunnels package because I have a large email list I have built with GetResponse but the easy integration the ClickFunnels offers for so many other tools allows me to use my existing services. I can say that because of the great experience I have had I am planning to upgrade soon to make it easier on me, but the basic package has changed the way I do business and I couldn’t have grown my business in the same way without it. I recommend ClickFunnels to anyone trying to grow their business!

Pros:

Pros ClickFunnels has everything you need to Market, Sell, and Deliver Your Products and Services Online! One of the cool things ClickFunnels does is that it takes the guesswork out of trying to build a website or landing page that converts your lead traffic. There are a number of templates available to use and these templates are designed to convert leads into customers. The dashboard of the software is extremely easy to navigate and there are of course helpful training and use videos available to help you get set up quickly. You can use the upsell features to easily add product and services upsells to increase the opportunity to increase revenue. You can also use this platform to build complete membership areas all in the same program. The editor is really intuitive and makes it pretty easy to customize the pages at a high rate of speed. It has integration with email list services like GetResponse and Awebber but if you want you can purchase the upgraded tool suite and get built-in functionality keeping all your business tools on one platform. You don’t have to know how to code or even how to design websites because it’s already done for you. Overall this is a very powerful sales and marketing tool! There is a free trial to get you the time you need to check out the software and see if it’s a right fit.

Cons:

Cons The software is a bit pricy as even the lowest plan will run you quite a bit per month, however, when you figure removing the cost of all the tools you need because there are included versions it starts to make it way more economical as you can bundle all those tools into one service.

LARISSA
LARISSA
The Owner in UK
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

GoFasterGambit!

Comments: Sale! Straight forward for exact person and the opportunity to help exact person my product is for!
Look!
I do not drive and yet I am looking at the cars which are passing by; why? because I want my husband would have one and I would safe. You see! I do have some vested interest in some cars, even I prefer aircraft and a boat and ClickFunnels would definitely right Help for my adventure and my product is internationally distributed and its so easy to make a process of buying and selling online perfect! Great Experience.

Pros:

The features which I call "all for one and one for all!" are priceless. Navigation with a brilliant supporting follow -up like I click on the bar and it would show me what it is and how I can use it and so, I would just navigate with a cursor and look what is the feature its relate to. Them what I admire the fact that even some template already in existence ---- I can change and move them around!!!!!!!! Truly great job for developer who done this number one solution for any sale! It wasn't easy to learn just because I wanted to know the full description and how each element relate to each other and which one I might use or even to implement. However, there are wealth of videos and help at the finger tip ;) so fast! It suit my business like never I knew before is possible!!!! Sure I have a website and there are no comparison of the service I can provide to my clients with ClickFunnels; I cal it Gambit! The best! With this I have So much absolutely priceless (literally!) Training on the site! That! is worth every penny!

Cons:

You know, its like have a phone for the first time in one's live where a person never knew of existence! This is 22nd Century solution of the future and its only going better! Hello!!!!!! wake up! I had no idea what is and what isn't. Now, I learned a great deal and would suggest some improvement on a special checklist for Shared and used Templates as for adjusting for my details as that issue took me longer and because I am in university and yet I am moving.

Debbie
Manager in New Zealand
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

ClickFunnels from a Person who is not techie

Comments: 1. Generating leads and converting them into customers.2. Creating effective sales funnels to increase conversions.3. Maximizing the ROI of online marketing campaigns.4. Implementing automated marketing strategies.5. Creating an effective customer onboarding process.6. Increasing customer engagement and loyalty.7. Optimizing website conversion rates.8. Creating an easy and intuitive user experience.9. Generating more revenue with minimal effort.Benefits1. Easy and intuitive drag-and-drop editor for creating sales funnels.2. Automated marketing and sales tools for maximum efficiency.3. Access to a range of professionally designed templates.4. Powerful analytics and insights to measure success.5. Affiliate marketing tools to help you expand your reach.6. Ability to easily integrate with other online platforms.7. Flexibility to customize the look and feel of each funnel.8. Ability to create multiple funnels to suit different needs.9. Comprehensive customer support and training resources.

Pros:

1. Easy to use and understand platform.2. Offers a wide range of templates to quickly launch a website.3. Automates marketing tasks and sales processes.4. Allows A/B testing of different pages and offers.5. Easy to integrate with other services.6. Can be used as a complete end-to-end solution for online businesses.7. Flexible and customizable user interface.8. Comprehensive analytics for tracking and reporting.

Cons:

1. Can be costly for smaller businesses.2. Limited integration capabilities with some third-party services.3. Lack of customer support from Clickfunnels.4. Limited customization options within the templates.

last year

Thank you Debbie for your positive feedback about our platform. We hope we can improve our Customer Support and welcome any feedback to [email protected], so we can do so.

Michale
CMO in United Arab Emirates
Consumer Goods, 2–10 Employees

Great product, 1.0 was better tho

Comments: Been using it for years. Nice product, can do much and fast.

Pros:

Version 1.0 was really good. Bad front end, but worked perfectly. 2.0 is definitely something that can be improved and finished

Cons:

2.0 too slow to be completely released and be working. Interesting features, but you have to release them sooner or later, better sooner

5 months ago

Hi michale! Thank you for your honest feedback! We're glad to hear that you found great value in ClickFunnels Classic and appreciate your insights on ClickFunnels 2.0. We understand your concerns about the speed of releasing new features in 2.0. Our team is working hard to enhance and optimize it, ensuring it not only meets but exceeds the standards set by its predecessor. It's great to know that our pricing and versatility were key factors in your choice. We're committed to maintaining these strengths while continually enhancing our product. Thanks for choosing us and for your feedback!

Charles
Business Development and Media Expert in US
Hospital & Health Care, 2–10 Employees

Fantastic Value!!! if you are willing to do the work

Comments: IMO the limited availability of support (particularly phone support) either purposefully or accidentally opens the door to users of the platform to build businesses around helping new users learn to use the platform and expedite their successful launch. I feel this is genius if it's intentional and cool if not. I have endeavored to work through the volumes of videos and articles about each step of the way coupled with watching the 2Comma people who provide excellent instruction on what you need to do in step-wise fashion. I love the ecosystem and the people I have experienced through this process. It's a very cool company and I will be enthusiastically introducing people to it as well as using these capabilities to provide business development through the platform and my existing media platform I've had for the past 5.5 years.

Pros:

If you take the time to watch the videos provided and read articles supplied, you will be able to work your way through it and successfully create a working funnel (that even includes email, downloads, media) in a very short time. The platform clearly has the bases covered regarding all the subtle elements that go into online commerce and marketing. I took the company up on their free on-boarding demo which is very helpful in learning a basic lay of the land with a knowledgeable guide.

Cons:

There WILL be a learning curve that IMO could be intimidating to the total business neophyte. That learning curve is facilitated by customer support but there is NO phone support to help you get to an answer quickly. In a couple of instances I experienced something not going as expected with a verification of domain or similar function, chat support could be V E R Y slow to respond (> 3+ hours). I was diverted to a contracted user expert who would attempt to provide support in my issue that did not resolve the problem. It was ultimately escalated and the problem was solved.

Kyle
Kyle
Marketing Manager in US
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Great! (Once you get the hang of it)

Comments: Overall, Clickfunnels was (and sometimes continues to be) a tricky program that offers high reward for those willing to put in the time to learn how to use it. If you're in a rush to create something simple, I'd recommend looking elsewhere. But if you're ready to build out an extensive library of elaborate landers, Clickfunnels will get you there.

Pros:

Clickfunnels offers a wide range of customization options for your sales funnels and landing pages. As a novice funnel developer, I've been able to create some awesome landers while using mostly just the basic system functionalities. Experts will be able to create outstanding content by implementing everything that Clickfunnels has to offer.

Cons:

Clickfunnels is not very user-friendly to new content creators. It took me quite a while just to get the hang of its basic functions, and even after using it for quite some time, I still get tripped up when trying to make changes. Simple tasks (like moving one element on the lander) are made much more difficult than they need to be.

Shamel
freelancer in US
Computer Software, Self Employed

An Amazing Software I've Been Using for Over Six Years

Pros:

I'm absolutely in love with this software because it's incredibly effective in creating sales funnels that efficiently convert website traffic into valuable customers, resulting in higher average order values (AOVs). Over the course of using this software for over six years, I've gained a deep understanding of how to quickly and efficiently build pages. And let me tell you, I have a genuine admiration for the [sensitive content hidden]. His dedication and vision truly shine through in this remarkable product

Cons:

I've been quite disappointed with Clickfunnels due to its lack of updates and improvements for CF 1.0. Many of us in the community would prefer a better and enhanced version rather than a completely new platform like CF 2.0. During last year's Black Friday sales, web pages unexpectedly went offline, resulting in significant loss of sales for numerous users. The page builders still have the same occasional glitches, making the process of creating products across funnel pages tedious and repetitive. URLs consistently come out with numerical errors, making them appear buggy. The page templates resemble websites from the early 2000s, while other products like LeadPages boast cleaner and more modern designs. Additionally, the membership sites are riddled with bugs and can be quite confusing for end-users.

11 months ago

Hi Shamel! We are so glad to have had you for six years!! ClickFunnels Classic(1.0) will no longer be receiving any major updates only technical ones. We do apologize for this but we are working towards making 2.0 AWESOME! Thank you for your review and honest feedback!

Tracy
Voice Actor in US
Entertainment, Self Employed

ClickFunnels was the wrong option for me

Comments: I needed a place to sell my online course and went with this product because someone I trusted and respected recommended it. I will say that the basics worked, the automations were decent, and it rarely broke down. However, it was EXPENSIVE and the prices are extravagant for what you get! Plus I wasn't even able to accept PayPal payments! I only stayed with it because I didn't know what else to do. But I ended up having a Wordpress site built that would do all the same things (and more) and cost me basically nothing after the developer costs. AND I didn't have to pay $300/month to add affiliates--now I get them for free! I am SO unhappy that I used this product for so long only because I felt stuck after paying someone to build it for me. And once I ditched CF for Wordpress, my SEO skyrocketed and people started finding me organically! I would never in a million years recommend this product to anyone ever.

Pros:

Drag and drop features, pretty easy to change things on the back end

Cons:

No SEO capability, VERY expensive, only the most basic of features without an even more expensive plan, oh so salesy

2 years ago

Sorry to hear we weren't the right fit for you but good luck with your future endeavors and hopefully WordPress continues to work for you and scale your business in the future.

Pavel
Marketer in France
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Perfect software to create sales funnels

Comments: Clickfunnel est pour moi l’outil parfait pour créer des tunnels de ventes, qui convertissent, avec sa simplicité d'utilisation et les nombreux templates de tunnel qu’il propose. Cependant je le déconseille pour toute personne qui débute dans le marketing et qui ont un très petit budget.

Pros:

ClickFunnels is a very practical tool that allows you to create professional and efficient sales funnels that in some cases can completely replace websites. Indeed, having a marketing agency, I often have to create sales funnels for my clients, to increase the efficiency of the different marketing campaigns I propose to them, and to do this I use the ClickFunnel software that I find the most adapted for the creation of sales funnels. Indeed, its simplicity of use allows to simplify its use, especially during the creation of a tunnel with the system of drag and drop among the numerous templates of tunnels proposed by the platform. Moreover, the videos provided by Clicfunnel allow us to better understand certain points.

Cons:

However, the main disadvantage of Clickfunnels, despite its simplicity of use, is its price, which is quite high, especially for those who are new to marketing with the software. The fact that the number of funnels, pages, and visitors is limited is another negative point of the software, especially in the standard package.

Deborah
founder of harvesting lifes lessons in US
Writing & Editing, Self Employed

The OFA Challenge

Comments: i realized that I can do anything when i put my mind to something

Pros:

When I begin the OFA challenge I was a full-time nurse and a dabbling business owner. I was a business owner with no system and didn’t understand that I even needed a system. Throughout the first week I lost my job as a nurse, I was fired. Giving up was not even an option for me because I had already purchased and become a member of click funnels. And I had already begin the OFA Challenge. I push through the first week despite my losing of my job and determined that my business was going to grill. Everything that the support team said and taught me I was like a baby bird with her mouth open wide gobbling up everything I could because my business had to succeed. A single mother with two autistic children And a best selling author two times over I knew I had it within me to succeed but what I didn’t understand or realize was that I needed this challenge more than anybody could ever know. It rebuilt the confidence I had of myself it forced me to do the work myself. Nobody could do it for me despite my multiple times of asking for help I dug in I did the work and that only came out with a final but were in week three and I have four clients offer my E cover designing and several more prospects and a best selling author two times over I knew I had it within me to succeed but what I didn’t understand or realize was that I needed this challenge more than anybody could ever know. It rebuilt the confidence I had in myself it forced me to do the work myse

Cons:

I wish that it would give me a longer time to earn money to pay for the software