15 years helping Canadian businesses

Canada Local product

RezExpert Reviews

4.8 (39) Write a Review! Canada Local product

About RezExpert

RezExpert is a fully featured Reservation & Property Management system suitable for any business that needs to manage reservations

Learn more about RezExpert

Pros:

I really like how efficiently it plays a pivotal role in enhancing operational efficiency, guest satisfaction, and revenue generation for our organization.

Cons:

RezExpert's intricacy, on the other hand, presents one of its biggest obstacles. The learning curve may be challenging for beginners and the programme may be intimidating.

RezExpert ratings

4.7
4.9
4.7
4.6

9.4/10

RezExpert has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 39 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used RezExpert before?

Jeanell
Manager in Australia

Great Team

Comments: We love using Rez Expert and have been using the system for many years now and will continue in the next coming years. The system is designed to be understandable and easy to use for making reservation and general duties for staff. Has great management systems, and the support is extremely great.

Pros:

Rez Expert is a very easy system to use, and a staff find it easy to understand and operate with reservations. There are great functions available to make your reservations easy to book and make any changes that are required. It is fantastic how you can intergrade with other third parties to connect into the system for more reservations. We love the support that you receive when it is needed from the team at Rez Expert.

Cons:

Group bookings are great. It would make it easier if you could allocate the name of the guest for each booking on the group page. Where you first start making booking 1, 2 etc, as you enter the amount of people and site number. This needs to have the caravan or motorhome etc option to select. Another words it would be great to be able to gather all information with each guest on this page before submitting. As you have to find which person is on what site for the caravan length etc and then with the group leader you have to search their name to put in the booking 1 with there booking. It would cut out time with the booking as it is timely over the phone when making the reservation.

11 months ago

Thank you Jeanell for the review please reach out to our support team about the group bookings maybe a different interface might do the trick for you

Stanley
Museum Conservator in Kenya
Museums & Institutions, 2–10 Employees

A strong and well-centered tool for reservations.

Comments: We have been using RezExpert to simplify reservations to our facility and this has helped us attract more tourists even from abroad to come visit our museum facility. It makes it easy for visitors to book a visit to the facility and for us we get to understand how the visitors are saying from the surveys.

Pros:

RezExpert gives us a more simple and effective way of offering reservation services to our visitors. It has helped us introduce online book services which see our visitors prebook a visit prior to visiting our conservatory. It has a messaging function that helps us communicate effectively with those aspiring to visit us. We get alot of useful insights by analyzing the reports we get from RezExpert which includes survey feedbacks from those who have had a visit to our museum.

Cons:

RezExpert has been at very flawless behavior and we are very pleased that we have never had even a single issue with this product.

7 months ago

Thank you Stanley for your honest review e greatly appreciate it

Michelle
Guest Service Coordinator in US

My Review

Comments: Things could be easier with less steps, but tech support is amazing.[SENSITIVE CONTENT] are always friendly and helpful.

Pros:

I like how helpful help desk is and that any suggestions I have offered they summit to the proper people.

Cons:

I would like to be able to send mass emails to all registered guests through the system.

2 years ago

Thank you Michelle for your honest review I have notified our tech team with your comments to see if we can stream line some of the processes

Jocelyn
Resort Manager in US

Outstanding Tech Support

Comments: When there is something that needs attention or that I need updated for my business needs, tech support has always been outstanding! They respond in a timely manner and are always a pleasure to speak with. [sensitive content hidden]
, you guys have helped me through many years and many changes as our business has evolved. I commend you on always being an extraordinary tech support team! Your professionalism and efficiency does not go unnoticed, you have made an exceptional impact to this company and I thank you for your continued support!

Pros:

The software is by far the easiest system I've ever used. The ease of placement or movement of one reservation to another date or unit is what I like most. The options given to print the many forms of reports needed is also great.,

Cons:

The only feature I would recommend updating would be the guest "warning", blacklist feature.

9 months ago

Thank you very much Jocelyn for your glowing review it is clients like you who help us strive to be the best in the industry

Martha
Travel Agent in UK

Maximum efficiency guaranteed

Comments: I have learnt this software easily so I like it.

Pros:

Really like how RezExpert plays a crucial role in enhancing operational efficiency, guest satisfaction, and revenue generation for our travel business in the competitive hospitality industry.

Cons:

Doesn't really hang or freeze during any bookings, so I am good for now.

11 months ago

Hi Martha Thank you very much for the review we greatly appreciate it

Maria
CEO / Owner in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Great results in revenue growth

Comments: Highly recommended for tourism and hotel owners.

Pros:

It helps in maintaining customer profiles, managing room rates, and ensuring efficient hotel operations, leading to increased guest satisfaction and overall revenue growth.

Cons:

I don't find any flaws in this reservation management tool.

10 months ago

Thank you, Maria, fo your honest review it means a lot to us and thank you for being a member of RezExpert

Jake
Hospitality Business Development Leader in France
Architecture & Planning, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Automated bookings for higher profits with RezExpert

Comments: This is next gen property reservation software.

Pros:

RezExpert automates our property reservation efforts. With automated booking processes, we can optimize pricing and offer dynamic rates, resulting in higher revenue generation.

Cons:

I am totally happy with the featureset of RezExpert and I have no disrespect for it at all.

Hi Jake Thank you very much for your honest review

Justin Bryan
Flight Attendant in Netherlands
Airlines/Aviation, 10,000+ Employees

Great price range

Comments: My journey with RezExpert has been very soothing.

Pros:

RezExpert does offer various fare classes, allowing customers to customize their travel experience by choosing the amenities and services they value most.

Cons:

I have been most satisfied with RezExpert without complaints.

10 months ago

Thank you Justin for your honest review we truly appreciate your feed back on our products

Melvin
Global Transportation Manager in UK
Arts & Crafts, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Fantabulous features

Comments: It is great for booking purposes.

Pros:

Rezexpert is fantastic because when fully booked, clients can be added to waiting lists and notified when a spot becomes available.

Cons:

I don't find any aspect of RezExpert to be erroneous

10 months ago

Thank you Melvin for the glowing review we are glad you are making use of our features ie the waitlist

Max
Real Estate Broker/Owner in UK
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Improved accessibility

Comments: Would recommend this to all hotel and hospitality property owners.

Pros:

I like that with RezExpert, travelers or potential renters can access hospitality property and make bookings at any time of the day, irrespective of the property management office's operating hours. This round-the-clock accessibility increases the likelihood of bookings and maximizes occupancy rates.

Cons:

It can be improved in terms of user interface making it look more simpler.

11 months ago

Hi Max thank you for the honest review we do have new interfaces to choose from please feel free to contact our tech department and they can showcase which interface best suits your business needs

Geeti
Doctoral student in India
Management Consulting, 1,001–5,000 Employees

RezExpert is a great hospitality management solution for hotels,

Comments: Overall, RezExpert is a great hospitality management solution for businesses in the hospitality industry. It provides powerful tools for managing reservations, payments and staff and comes with great customer service.

Pros:

I like the powerful tools it provides for managing all aspects of the running a hospitality business. With its wide range of features, it makes it really easy to manage reservations, payments, staff members, and everything else associated with a successful hospitality business. The customer service and quick response times are also top notch.

Cons:

One thing I didn't like about it is the lack of customizability. It doesn't provide a lot of options for customizing the system according to our needs. That said, the features and tools it comes with are more than enough for most hotels, hostels and tour operators.

11 months ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave an honest review

Zenia
Owner in US
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2–10 Employees

Reservation system that increases customer satisfaction

Comments: Great for travel operations, it reduces workload considerably.

Pros:

I absolutely love that RezExpert allows our customers to easily check availability, choose preferred dates and times, and receive instant confirmation. This convenience enhances the overall customer experience and increases customer satisfaction.

Cons:

We have zero complaints about this very automated reservation system.

11 months ago

Hi Zenia Thank you for your honest review it is appreciated as we work towards becoming the best choice of software solutions in the industry

Greg
Owner CEO House of Kooser in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

If you need a management tool that makes sense and works well, it can do the job.

Comments: I'm a regular traveler, and I own a number of hotels. I've been using RezExpert for the last few months. The user interface is simple and straightforward. The software is easy to use and intuitive. The app is great for checking the status of a room or a hostel. The customer service is also very responsive. The retention rate is very high, so it's a win-win for both the hotelier and the guest.

Pros:

I have been using this software for a 6 monts now and it has proven itself reliable, easy to use and very feature rich. My hotel management software has always been a chicken-and-egg situation. If I want to make a reservation at a hotel I have to have the reservation software, but I can't make the reservation without having the software. This software solves both of these problems.

Cons:

I was satisfied with the general use, it worked as smooth and stable as I expected.

2 years ago

Good day Greg Thank you for the honest review we take into account that our customer feed back and experience is vital to our business as we aim to provide a world class reservation system.

Letty
Manager in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

RezExpert has the best customer service!

Comments: This has been an enjoyable learning experience. The basics are very easy to learn and I learn something new every week.

Pros:

First starters, the software is so easy to use, it was mostly common sense to get started. When I have questions, the answer is just a phone call away. Customer service reps are patient and very well trained to help me out and answer all my questions. They explain everything so I understand what they did and learn from it. I'm always learning about new features (and some new to me features) that makes my day run easier. I appreciate the videos, phone calls, and emails that let me know about the features. It's awesome.

Cons:

The only thing I do not like about this software is when we accidentally check out and cannot check back in without bugging customer service. I understand why this is limited, but still delays my workload when this happens.

2 years ago

Good morning Letty Thank you very much for the review I will raise the question to our development team about unchecking a checked out reservation Thank you Blaine

Monica
Mrs in US
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

We Might be the OG clients!

Comments: Fantastic. I always feel listened to (even if I don't always get my way). I know that our business is important to the RezExpert team.

Pros:

Honestly, tech support. It's really lovely to know the names and personalities of the important people behind the scenes. Most of the options available are surely comparable to other programs. BUT, RezExpert has ALWAYS had phenomenal customer support. I love the new ticket option to submit tech questions directly through the program.

Cons:

Having to pay for 'ala carte' items. I really, truly wish that RezExpert chose to continue modernizing their program AND passing these upgrades on to their customers without charging additional upgrade fees. It drives me nuts.

2 years ago

Thank you Monica for leaving your honest review this enables us to look into how we can improve our Software for all of our clients

Rachael
Resort Manager in US
Recreational Facilities & Services, 11–50 Employees

User Friendly

Comments: I have used another rez system and it was so much harder to use. I can train a new employee on REZ Expert within 4 weeks. I used the other system as an Asst Manager for over 6 mos and still couldn't figure it out all the way. I learned Rez Expert as a user in 1 day. I have learned the admin part pretty well over the past year and half. I think what makes Rez Expert so much simpler is the logical steps it takes to process certain things.

Pros:

Simple to teach new users, customer service responds quickly to any questions or concerns, customization allows us to tailor our needs to the system

Cons:

POS system does not have a scanning feature, swapping people from different types of sites could be a little simpler (maybe a swap button or a drag and drop feature that then pops up and says would you like to swap guests), email attachments need to be simpler, email templates could be simpler

2 years ago

Thank you Rachael for leaving your honest review this enables us to look into how we can improve our Software for all of our clients

Ozan Kemal
Reservation Manager in Türkiye
Automotive, 201–500 Employees

Practical reservation management with RezExpert

Pros:

RezExpert is definitely the most practical way of reservation management with less efford requirement.

Cons:

It will be so much useful for us if RezExpert could have more advance localization options in their management panel.

2 years ago

Thank you Ozan for leaving your honest review this enables us to look into how we can improve our Software for all of our clients

Susan
General Manager in Singapore
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Great for online reservations

Comments: Incredibly useful software for hotel reservations and booking. Must have for hospitality sector.

Pros:

Cons:

Hotel reservations are booked without any issues, we are good for now.

11 months ago

Thank you Susan for the glowing review we are happy you like our services we look forward to serving you and your business

Joyce
Owner in US

User friendly

Comments: Excellent... a bit difficult to train new employees because there are so many components but once learned, easy to maintain. Support is always spot on. Economical and accessible.

Pros:

Ability to track all reservations from arrivals to departures and analytics

Cons:

The inability to modify a site type without losing the history on the screen....i.e., changing a site from regular to premium or 30amp to 50 amp using the same site #. Would help if the was a sub-category that could be adjusted as modifications are made to the park.

2 years ago

Thank you Joyce for leaving your honest review this enables us to look into how we can improve our Software for all of our clients

Jill
Luxury Travel Consultant in US
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51–200 Employees

Safe online payments for reservations

Pros:

I like the integrated payment gateways in RezExpert which enable our guests to pay for their bookings online, leading to faster and secure transactions. This also reduces the risk of payment errors and fraud.

Cons:

Does not give constant errors like other reservation software

11 months ago

Thank you Jill for the excellent review we are happy you enjoy our services as we strive to be the best in the industry

Matthew
Luxury Travel Advisor in UK

Officially secure payments

Comments: In a nutshell, it is the most preferred reservations platform.

Pros:

I find RezExpert to be a reputable reservation platform that uses secure payment methods, helping protect our traveller's personal and financial information.

Cons:

It doesn't crash while finalising payment for a booking, it's such a sigh of relief.

10 months ago

Thank you Matthew for your honest review we greatly appreciate it

Carol
OWNER in US

Easy to use

Comments: I have been very satisfied with this system and the customer service is fantastic. I have only requested help a couple of times but when I did the people were very helpful and willing to spend the time it took to resolve my issue. They check in with you regularly to see how things are going and are always very friendly.

Pros:

I like this system for it's ease of use. I like that it offers so many options even though I do not choose to use them all.

Cons:

I don't feel that there is anything I don't like.

2 years ago

Thank you Carol for leaving your honest review this enables us to look into how we can improve our Software for all of our clients

Janet
President in US

Heading into 75th year with Digital Rez onboard the last 20

Comments: Nothing but happy with these guys! We are a BIG small business and, like everyone else, have a hard time finding seasonal staff. This program allows us mobility to run the business.

Pros:

The support people make this product! I have an idea and, before I know it, they have implemented it.

Cons:

The rate setup could be laid out better. Not sure how but if you have a lot of different units, it can be cumbersome.

2 years ago

Thank you Janet for leaving your honest review this enables us to look into how we can improve our Software for all of our clients

Teresa
Owner in Australia

Top Marks for RezExpert!

Comments: Best support than any other product we have purchased!

Pros:

From installation through training, customisation and support, the company has been outstanding!

Cons:

Booking nights rather than check in / out dates. I just had to get my head around it.

11 months ago

Thank you Teresa for the review we should connect again soon there is so much going on in our software and all the free tools to help generate extra revenue at no cost has become a game changer for some of our clients

Graeme
Houseboat hire in Australia
Maritime, 2–10 Employees

RezExpert review

Comments: Excellent to date always helpful

Pros:

The ease of online booking and the very supportive tech help

Cons:

None to date so far the program works well for my business

11 months ago

Thank you Graeme for the review should anything come up please contact us we are more than happy to assist you please reach back out to us on our free advise and tools in the software to boost your marketing you business