Filter by:

• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.4 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.8 /5

About Plexus

Is the complexity of your business difficult to manage? We designed our software for companies just like yours. Learn more today!

Learn more about Plexus

Zac H.
VP SALES
  • Reviewed on 2021-01-20

"Plexus helped a lot of our systems."

Comments: It was good. The software works well for us.

Pros: Tied together front end and back end operations. From pricing to job costing to invoicing.

Cons: It requires users to be fairly tech savy.

by Plexus Software on 2021-02-01

Thank you Zac for your review! We are constantly working to make Plexus more user friendly. Your feedback helps with that. Thanks!

Jason H.
Glass and Shelving Division Manager

"Well done Plexus"

Comments: I have really enjoyed it. Plexus has taken my division to the next level for organization

Pros: I use this software daily. Even though I've been using for a little over a year I am still learning things daily on the software. I love that it's a complex in depth system. I still struggle with making things easier on myself in the system but with more time I will perfect its use

Cons: My only negative on the software is the scheduling calendar. I still use google calendar for my scheduling needs.

Thomas H.
  • Reviewed on 2021-01-20

"From old school to 21st Century"

Comments: I can crank out proposals in a third of the time. Make adjustment to proposal easily.

Pros: Have all orders at your disposal with the stroke of a few keys is really nice! Particularly the ones bid months ago!

Cons: We do so many products in so many ways it is often difficult to digitize it.

by Plexus Software on 2021-01-27

Thank you Thomas for your review! Glad we were able to make proposals so much easier for you.

Robert T.
Sales and glass consultant
  • Reviewed on 2021-01-16

"Plexus user"

Comments: For me mostly pricing and distribution of quotes,

Pros: Helps with pricing. Easy to go back and find projects quoted or already sold. I am not really a computer person but now feel comfortable with pricing and entering projects

Cons: Not being a computer person did not like to have to use it

• Reviewed on 2021-01-16
Tucker B.
Fireplace Div Manager
  • Reviewed on 2021-02-04

"Plexus Review"

Pros: The ability to track the information (inventory, hrs, job costs, etc)

Cons: Schedule:
-The scheduling module is VERY difficult and time consuming when changes need to be made.
-A geofence by zip codes would be FANTASTIC to have. Make scheduling easier and give us the ability to narrow down KCMO as NE/N/NW/E/SE.
General Usage:
-Complexity behind lets say - adding a "kit." If you forget to click the drop down for where a product should be attached to you have to go in, delete it, search it again, add it....
-The specificity that is needed to look up information. 816-456-7890 can not be found when you type in 816.456.7890 or 8164567890.
-Now that we are in the order numbers of 10000+ if you search by ascending/descending the order numbers are not in any order that makes sense.
-My techs often get kicked out of jobs, have issues clocking in or out
-Compatibility to Apple is an issue.
-Mobile site does not have the same functionality as desktop for simple items.

• Reviewed on 2021-02-04
Matt Y.
Operations Manager

"Matt Hayes Co Review"

Pros: The product is very easy to use and I really like how it is able to adapt to ever changing business practices.

Cons: I love everything about Plexus, it is overall a great product.

by Plexus Software on 2021-01-27

Thank you Matt for your review! The Hayes Company has been so great to work with. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to make your work on Plexus Software better.

Pete H.
Branch Manager
  • Reviewed on 2021-01-15

"Flexible Tool for Job Management"

Pros: I like the intelligence for setting up our pricing models on quotes I like the flexibility of adding certain selections to our quotes I like the flexibility of Work Orders displaying what our team needs to see

Cons: There is nothing about this software that I do not like

by Plexus Software on 2021-02-01

Thank you Pete for your review!

Philip H.
CFO

"I am a plexpert."

Comments: Having quotes centralized. Having the quotes be the orders and having the material usage and even pictures of the installed product all on the same order is really nice. So just having so much on one software is great. We havent even used introduced a lot of the features yet. Like we still havent started tracking payments in plexus.

Pros: I like that it is intended to be used for the whole company. Salesman, managers, installers. I like the dashboards . The to-do lists on the dashboards that you can put on peoples screens are great. I've noticed a lot LESS bugs in the last year or so. When we started it seemed like they were more common.

Cons: I still feel like there is room for improvement for the installers to use on their mobile devices. I also sometimes get frustrated on how connected everything is. Its a good thing but also a bad thing. Like sometimes you can't delete an order because there is an invoice and you cant delete the invoice because there is a ticket and you cant delete the ticket because there is a movement etc... you get the point. I understand why its connected but its still frustrating sometimes.

Adam L.
Estimator

"Plexus Pro's and Con's"

Pros: The features of Plexus are user friendly and the bids and proposals we put together for our potential clients appear very professional.

Cons: From my perspective it provides what we need.

by Plexus Software on 2021-02-01

Thank you so much Adam for your review!

Brandy E.
Office Administrator/Accounting
  • Reviewed on 2021-01-25

"Plexus review for The Hayes Company - Brandy Eckert"

Pros: Everything is able to be done in one program, from time and material tracking, to invoicing and payroll.

Cons: The views get changed way to much and it affects my permissions. But that may be something that the company does itself and not plexus. I don't know.

by Plexus Software on 2021-02-01

Thank you Brandy for your review! The reviews are set by each company. Feel free to reach out to Plexus Support if you need help with your views. Thanks again!

Jackie K.
Office Admin
  • Reviewed on 2021-01-29

"Plexus and why you need it too!"

Comments: Plexus has made running our business and working with our customers such a breeze. I look forward to many successful years using Plexus, Quickbooks and growing together!

Pros: Plexus is user friendly and makes it easy to jump from one screen to the next. I am able to keep track of all of my ongoing projects, all of the companies we work with as well as which of our sales reps are working with said companies. I am also able to keep track of our sales with Intuit with the ease of which it links to Plexus.

Cons: There are very few things that I do not like about Plexus, and saying "I do not like" seems very harsh. It is more that there are small jumps to QuickBooks that I wish were a bit easier, including some deposits that cannot be drawn back once posted. Also, I think the home screen could give better notifications when something goes wrong with a bank transfer.

by Plexus Software on 2021-02-01

Thank you so much for your review!

• Reviewed on 2021-01-29
Jessica S.
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-03-06

"Great Field Service Management Software"

Comments: We have had a great experience with Plexus. Plexus has allowed our business to effectively manage all jobs from anywhere or any device that has internet access. All our information is stored securely on a cloud-based system. The features of the program have helped us streamline our practices and have added functionality to our in-place practices. The Plexus team has been amazing to work with. Their customer support is always available to answer questions we may have, especially for those employees that struggle with being technologically savvy. All of our employees have found the system to be helpful in making our business run more effectively and efficiently. Our business went from entering data three to four times, with data often being lost, to entering data once. Plexus has added many features to our business and eased many of our daily tasks. Scheduling jobs is no longer a hassle and we can easily see the schedule for the day, week, and even month. I would recommend Plexus to help improve processes for any field service business.

Pros: Personalization
Schedule
Data/Reports
Functions and Features
All Information Stored in One Place

Cons: It can take a little longer for those that struggle with technology to learn what they need to know.

• Reviewed on 2017-03-06
Jeff C.
Sales

"Easy and fast."

Pros: Building Bids on site and sending to customer immediately

Cons: e-mails being sent from program are not always making it to their destination.

Jacquelyn K.
Administrative Assistant

"Plexus"

Comments: Using companies to manage the different companies we work with, the link to QBO to manage our accounting

Pros: I enjoy how user friendly it is and how there are different views available

Cons: There isn't anything that I don't like, the ease of invoices, everything is really impressive

by Plexus Software on 2021-01-27

Thank you so much Jacquelyn for your review!

Sandy C.
  • Reviewed on 2017-03-07

"Five Stars- Great Company"

Comments: We cant say enough about the excellent service provided by Plexus and their team. They actually custom fit a computer software to meet our small plumbing business. They are always available to help with problems. This software has improved our systems throughout our business. We are extremely happy with Plexus and their team!!

• Reviewed on 2017-03-07
Timothy W.
  • Reviewed on 2017-03-08

"Great Product for Project Managers"

Comments: I am a project manager for my company, and Plexus has been a great tool to help manage my projects from beginning to end.

• Reviewed on 2017-03-08