• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.6 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.9 /5

About Salesmate

An intelligent sales CRM that helps sales reps be more productive, increase their sales, and engage clients.

Learn more about Salesmate

Paul P.
Logistics Sales Manager
Logistics & Supply Chain, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-06-18

"Just gets it done!"

Comments: The pipeline is adequate for our needs and helps keep things organized and visible.
By far the single biggest feature is the email tracking. We are starting new website and marketing campaigns and to see who opened your email, clicked on your link to your website is very valuable to understanding our reach and exposure, etc.
In addition, to be able to quickly log a task to help keep organized all on a single page view, really helpful tool. Thank you again SALESMATE!

Pros: The ease of use, features for what I need it to do and the support when im stuck or need alittle help, their right there every time and quickly via Chat, love it!
Im not a "write a review guy" but these guys and this product is becoming so valuable to my company and our selling efforts-easy 5 STARS! Well done and thank you, rarely do you find a product that gives you back more than what you need and expected.

Cons: It took alittle time to get comfortable, but really, that was days (maybe hours) and not a hard process. just familiarity as with anything new, so not much to complain about...

by Salesmate on 2020-07-02

Paul, thank you for this review! We will continue to work hard to make our CRM the best in the market!

• Reviewed on 2020-06-18
Client Relationship Manager
  • Reviewed on 2020-07-28

"Salesmate"

Comments: Salesmate is a great CRM if you are looking for everything to be in one place. It integrates well with RingCentral, Google Calendar and Gmail. It records your calls and attaches right within each contacts profile so it is easy access if you want to review a certain call.

Pros: Salesmate provides everything in one place! This is an awesome CRM that we recently switched over to. It allows you to tackle prospects and stay organized with types and tags. This way you can take a quick glance at who still needs to be contacted. We use RingCentral and it integrates well along with Google Calendar and Gmail. If you add activities it mirrors that on your Google Calendar. For the most part, I no longer open up my Gmail or Google Calendar because I receive emails through Salesmate and Salesmate also provides a checklist of events that I have already set up.

Cons: We do have it integrated with RingCentral and while it is neat. There are times where we have users that authorize RingCentral but have to remove RingCentral and reauthorize about 1-2 times a month. It doesn't take long but it does still take time out of the day.

• Reviewed on 2020-07-28
Zora Z.
Brand Ambassador
  • Reviewed on 2018-02-06

"very convenient and easy CRM with all the necessary features, quick and professional support"

Comments: pleasant environment (backoffice), simplicity, and speed in use, professional support

Pros: I have tried many CRMs over the past 2 years, but this one suits me best with simplicity, clarity, a pleasant for the eye and very easy to adjust system, everything is easy and fast, there are all the systems that people need to manage contacts and emailing - and it doesn't have to pay the absurd money that some systems have. And if something does not work, support work immediately and successfully. And not only via chat, also personally via skype with shared screen.

Cons: Because everything works perfectly and easily, one has higher expectations of the system because the support listens and adapts the system to the needs of customers, so I would like to see more modifications in the synchronization of emails. At this point, there is just a simple synchronization like everywhere, but I believe that the development will continue, and that will soon be a progress.

• Reviewed on 2018-02-06
Jules B.
Machinery, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-07-20

"Best CRM for the Price"

Comments: Wonderful. Much more affordable and comes with great support.

Pros: I love Salesmate. The UI is clean, the customer service team is very responsive. They offer a large amount of pipelines for a small price so it scales well. Much better alternative to Zendesk.

Cons: They dont have a "delete" button for incorrect imports but it can be easily fixed otherwise by just "tagging" your imports beforehand.

• Reviewed on 2020-07-20
Ian R.
CTO
Airlines/Aviation, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-04-29

"Thrilled with the software"

Comments: Fantastic value for a CRM platform with easy staff onboarding and great back-end webhook integration support

Pros: Salesmate is a great software platform for small/medium businesses. We're in the process of building a highly automated sales / project management workflow, and Salesmate has by far the most powerful and user-friendly workflow automations (via Webhooks) that I've come across in testing many of the popular CRMs. Theoretically Salesforce is more powerful, but is also astronomically more complicated to actually configure - where Salesmate is straightforward and with only a moderate level of programming experience can be customized via Zapier or other web 2.0 services. I've had many deep-dive technical conversations with the support team, and they've been absolutely astounding with fast and knowledgable responses to my questions about the platforms and the API. The platform is very user friendly and took little time to onboard a team of 10 - far better than previous CRMs that we've worked with. The card view for deal progress is great and really helps visualize your sales pipeline. Also, while it still has a few minor quirks, Salesmate is by far the best CRM value across any platform that I've tested (and I've pretty much exhausted the list of CRMs!)

Cons: We transitioned from Base CRM, which has phenomenal email tracking support when integrated with Gmail - every email was associated automatically with the correct contact or deal automagically. Salesmate is working on this functionality, but at present only incoming emails are connected to contacts. (Outgoing emails sent through Salesmate are too, but outgoing from your desktop mail client or Gmail aren't). I've had several great/productive conversations with the support team and they're actively working on this however, and at the rate they're improving the platform I'm looking forward to having this functionality in the not too distant future! Minor nitpick is the API documentation is also a little lacking, but actually has had some updates while I've been writing code against it and is getting a bit better. The acceptable API docs are offset however by the absolutely fantastic support, so if you ever are scratching your head or not quite getting the API response you'd expect, just ask!

• Reviewed on 2017-04-29
Kristy N.
Marketing Director
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-02-15

"Salesmate Review"

Comments: Overall, it is easy to you and I have found what works for me given everything. But, you don't want a user to have to "find what works for them" in a system. You want a BULL DOG of a system that is constantly updated with new features and a better flow. I have so many activities that are open and dead and it is super unorganized bc it lacks certain features like highlighting a company green once it's won or red when they're not interested etc.

Pros: I love that there is excellent customer support. I like that it is easy to use, and that you can send and track emails through the system. I also like that you can see when someone opens.

Cons: What I like least is that nothing is integrated. Users need to have the ability to update one area and it update in others as well. I keep my notes in the description area of the company because it is the first thing I see. I do not like that there is a max characters allowed. The note section should not be so hidden and there are TOO MANY places to enter notes etc. Keep it simple - have ONE BOARD that has the quote, email, etc. I stopped using the Deals section as it is just all too time consuming. Lastly, when I send an email - I am emailed a response but when I reply it seems to send from a different email than the system so this could be confusing for people I talk to. Oh, and it would be beneficial to partner with adobe!

• Reviewed on 2019-02-15
Bob W.
Sales Leader
Computer Software, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020-06-26

"Incredible Sales Automation CRM and OmniChannel tool..."

Comments: The experience is great. They use Intercom and are always responsive and effective in solving customer needs.

Pros: The Salesmate team continues to deliver a quality product for seasoned sales professionals.

Cons: I would like to see more robust sequencing capabilities for multi-channel. Stronger integration for scheduling, follow-up, and Gmail integration automation. However, the capabilities are rich for an inbox compliment.

by Salesmate on 2020-07-06

Thank you for this review! We are happy you are excited about our power dialer & smart queue! :)

Also, thank you for the constructive feedback. We will continue to work hard to enhance these features over time!

Thank you!

• Reviewed on 2020-06-26
Zachary T.
Manufacturer's Representative
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-02-01

"Very happy with my Salesmate choice"

Comments: I waited a few months to write this review, as I am used to giving software a try and tossing it out once I've discovered what it really delivers. This has been the opposite. I now rely on it completely and it is a natural part of my work flow. So far, I only use it as a lone salesperson. I filtered through many other options before deciding on Salesmate and am really happy with my choice!

Pros: The support team is awesome! The product has a full set of features at a fair price.
It was pretty easy to set up and customize. They helped me set up a mobile # to use for work, and all calls, emails and texts are tracked completely and automatically! I carry one device with clear separation of work and personal. I have caught the attention of my management and co-workers as being uber-organized even on the week I was given (3x) the leads I was supposed to receive.

Cons: I don't try to attach files in the software. I create separate job folders to hold all my forms and pictures. There is some functionality with time tracking and calendar integration that I think they are working on, but it's not here yet. I'm eager to be able to further customize the initial dashboard screen. I don't want to build custom reports on pages that I need to select or dig into. That defeats the point of a dashboard.

Alan P.
Financial Services Software, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-08-03

"I am blown away by the combination of simplicity and power. Salesmate has it all, seriously."

Comments: automatic automation - emails come in and go out the way they always do - by the thousands - The difference is now this intelligent program is catching on and realizing which e-mails pertain to what client I am working with - beyond that it identifies when it should send a message out on my behalf staying in touch with certain people. It integrates very well with GMail and Chrome - It's extremely easy to set up and truthfully Salesmate has THE best customer service team bar none. That is truly the benefit. Oh- I almost forgot, it's insanely cheap.
My experience with CRMs is the same everytime - there is that period of greasing the right wheels and getting used to some differences in how everything is done. Truly Salesmate has the best Customer Service in technology period.

Pros: I can't believe how simple it is to conduct my business the way I usually did but now it's automatically being organized, sorted, and behaviors are suggested for following up. It's truly better than a personal assistant. I have tripled my productivity in the short time I've had Salesmate - I'm just glad I got in while it is still cheap - it's seamless.

• Reviewed on 2017-08-03
Antonio M.
Medical Practice, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019-04-18

"Great CRM, very easy to adapt to individual physiotherapist"

Comments: The software is very intuitive and yet very powerful. I t has been always up. Now I feel that I am in control of my customers relations, because, just of-the-shelf, Salesmate keeps track of everything.

Pros: I am a self-employed physiotherapist, without any other employee in my business. I keep track of al my appointments and treatments with Salesmate, since approximately three months. I like most its simplicity of use, flexibility and support. With 24-7 helpdesk support available by chat, I have been able to start smoothly implementing my own customisation ideas and have an understanding of Salesmate features which, will, no doubt, help me proactively manage my customers relationships.

Cons: As I have been using this software for three months, without any problem and have enjoyed great support bu chat, I cannot provide insights into any problem or any con with the software.

• Reviewed on 2019-04-18
Nick E.
Director of Operations
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2018-12-14

"Great value for the money"

Pros: - Very affordable
- No entry barrier in terms of set up fees
- Very flexible
- Customizable
- Full of feature sets

Cons: While I am still relatively new to the program, I have yet to find any severe cons. One of the largest downsides I have found is the lack of adaptive task management systems, but this is possible to work around.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2018-12-14
Chandrayee M.
  • Reviewed on 2019-02-16

"Best CRM in Market"

Comments: I took one dashboard 3 months ago just took another one 3 days back. that summarise my overall experience.

Pros: workflow automation is more advanced than other crms in market SMS Integration Option Price The support staffs are gems they have in their team.

Cons: nothing as such. just loading speed is slow.

• Reviewed on 2019-02-16
Fatih sultan P.
Design, 2-10 Employees

"Best CRM for Agencies"

Pros: User friendly interface. A great mobile app. Simple. Just what you need is it. It's redundant.

Cons: I couldn't find a few features I was looking for. But it's not worth mentioning.

Christophe N.
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-08-26

"Salesmate - quite happy with it so far"

Comments: This is my first paid CRM, so far I am quite satisfied with it beside the cons and the price.

Pros: The overall design and the full set of features are good. It is easy to use and understand.

Cons: Somehow, this is performing quite slowly on both my laptop and my phone. I also received multiple notice for a single email reception which is quite annoying when it pops up 4 times on top of the display.

• Reviewed on 2020-08-26
Patricia R.
Loan Consultant
Financial Services Software, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-09-03

"Still New"

Pros: I do like the ability to send bulk emails.

Cons: I don't want to link my personal email with the program.

• Reviewed on 2020-09-03
Mithil P.
Digital Marketing Director
Public Relations & Communications, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-04-08

"A good basic alternative to your CRM needs"

Comments: It has been great. We just deployed it for a client.

Pros: Salesmate is a good customer relationship management software option for users who do not want a lot of complexity in their CRM. It is good value for money too.

Cons: Integration and available apps could be better. There are workarounds by using Zapier but overall I feel the market place could be upgraded.

• Reviewed on 2021-04-08
Matt D.
Managing Director
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-11-08

"Best CRM for our Business"

Comments: Salesmate has revolutionised how our business operates. Our systems have been simplified and become much more efficient.
The ability to send bulk email and bulk text/SMS messages is critical to our business and Salesmate does this seamlessly.
The comprehensive search capabilities have allowed us to speed up our processes and stay on top of our client data, ensuring that everything is always up to date.
I wish we had found Salesmate years ago!
I highly recommend Salesmate.

Pros: Ability to send bulk email and bulk text/SMS messages.
Salesmate is a CRM that is versatile and very customizable. The support provided is exceptional. The team is always able to help.

Cons: It does everything we need. I'm looking forward to the planned XERO Accounting software integration.

• Reviewed on 2019-11-08
DIgital Strategist
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-08-06

"The most economical and feature-rich CRM"

Comments: I could keep my data organized and reach out to my prospect in real time. It is a reliable and beneficial solution.

Pros: After thorough research, I decided to invest in Salesmate CRM and so far, my experience had been good with this feature-rich system. It has all the necessary features I need for my business. I have clients from various industries. With Salesmate, I could create a sales pipeline for each industry and manage the sales process efficiently without any confusion. This intuitive solution helped me in tracking my deals and communication as well as gave the flexibility to automate the cumbersome activity of assigning tasks. The best part is that Salesmate integrates with various third-party applications making work easier and faster.

Cons: There were few minor glitches in the past, but with the new updates and advancements I haven’t encountered any problem recently.

by Salesmate on 2018-08-29

Thank you so much for your feedback and being a long-time partner of Salesmate!

• Reviewed on 2018-08-06
Mike B.
  • Reviewed on 2018-04-27

"Solid CRM for small business looking for an easy to use, yet impactful CRM"

Pros: As an owner of a small, growing VA business, I was really drawn into Salesmate by its price point, easy interface, and simplicity. I have tried out a number of CRMs, but they all seemed to have way more features and options than I really needed (even though I'm a bit of a techy). The customer service support has been very responsive, which I appreciate, and they've been open to feedback. I'm enjoying using the tool to track sales goals and progress, as well as to organized contacts, companies, and follow up on leads.

Cons: There are still some quirks and bugs with the tool that can be a bit cumbersome. Nothing that would turn me away, but little things like where to find the workflows section, clearing out missed calls individually as opposed to in bulk when integrating RingCentral. As a growing company, I appreciate Salesmate being open to customer feedback, which is honestly a big reason why I'm going to stick with it.

• Reviewed on 2018-04-27
Pritesh G.
Business Development Manager
  • Reviewed on 2017-03-16

"Helps Our Sales Team Stay Focused & Organized"

Comments: Salesmate has helped us organize and keep us on top of all our deals in our pipeline. There are a lot of similar softwares out there but Salesmate is super easy to use and very affordable compared the competition. Keep up the great work!

Pros: Easy to use and affordable.

• Reviewed on 2017-03-16
Matthew G.
Agency Principal
Insurance Software
  • Reviewed on 2018-05-29

"Very happy with my decision to start using Salesmate"

Comments: Quick implementation, great pricing, and really easy to learn/use.

Pros: What's not to love, right out of the box they include email integration, hotkey functionality to make adding new deals a breeze, and the customer service they provide. They're also always looking to improve and open to new ideas which is a feature all in itself. Looking forward to what Salesmate comes out with next and growing our company with their sales platform.

Cons: After chatting with support team they already addressed what Cons I'm facing and they're already working on improving the features. There's really nothing negative I can say about the platform that they aren't already aware of and actively working to improve.

• Reviewed on 2018-05-29
David P.
Technical Director @ NJ Goalkeeper School
Sports, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-08-28

"Small Business"

Comments: Great for staying organized and reaching out to clients.

Pros: The software is straightforward to navigate. We built a large clientele in a short period. Our sales have benefited greatly.

Cons: The software has been fantastic! No complaints.

• Reviewed on 2018-08-28
Kristie M.
Director Of Business Development
  • Reviewed on 2019-02-19

"Excellent CRM"

Comments: Salesmate software allows us to track all of our activities, tasks, sales etc. all in one place and gives use the ability to use reports that give us insights on those activities.

Pros: I loved the support and service provided as well as how user friendly the CRM is easy to use.

Cons: Learning a new system and the set up is not always easy, however I can say that the support given from the Salesmate team, made it very easy for me to do.

• Reviewed on 2019-02-19
Steven K.
Head of Sales
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-06-04

"Exceptional Customer Support"

Pros: I like that the software is easy to use and is intuitive. It understands the sales process and helps keep me organized.

Cons: I believe there are definitely some product enhancements that can be added to include a more robust offering. However, the price of SalesMate is very fair and the value for the money is amazing.

• Reviewed on 2019-06-04
Artificial Intelligence/IoT Customer Success Manager
  • Reviewed on 2019-02-08

"Love this application!"

Comments: It's great! Helped align our entire company!

Pros: Super easy to use and track activity across a company (especially an international growing one). I can easily see how the company sales activities are measuring up across our multiple regions, which helps when we organize sales campaigns, budgets, projections, etc.

Cons: As a growing start-up, I'm not technically a sales person but I use salesmate to still check up on our sales activities and follow/report my conversations. That being said, the activities page is a little much for a position like me where my email activity isn't necessarily helpful given most of them are project-based and not sales based.

• Reviewed on 2019-02-08