15 years helping Canadian businesses

About Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM empowers organizations with a complete customer relationship lifecycle management solution.

Learn more about Zoho CRM

Pros:

I like that it is very flexible, there are many customization possible and the customer support is great.

Cons:

The programming language for the custom functions. Also the Document merge function, lack of fonts, merging wrong characters sometime.

Zoho CRM ratings

4.1
4.1
4.3
4.3

7.9/10

Zoho CRM has an overall rating of 4.3 out 5 stars based on 6,737 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Zoho CRM before?

Filter reviews (6,737)

Ziva
Ziva
Sales Services Manager in Portugal
Retail, 1,001–5,000 Employees

A robust CRM tool that has increased our sales success rate.

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Zoho CRM has really supercharged our sales operations making them more successful. It provides us with great tools which help us manage all our sales activities including customer communications and closing sales deals.

Pros:

Zoho CRM allows us to engage with our customers effectively during sales operations and offer them personalized communications which has helped us make more sales. It was much easier to customize to match our needs. Has super amazing sales analytical tools which provides us with the insights we need to understand our sales performance and do sales predictions.

Cons:

There has been no time that Zoho CRM has failed to offer us the best services. Nothing not to love about it.

Marketing Specialist in US
Telecommunications, 11–50 Employees

Zoho CRM allows for customization and effective lead handling.

4.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: For the most part, Zoho CRM is a functional program that will allow a company to set up a system that works, without breaking the bank.

Pros:

Zhoh CRM is fairly easy to use and set-up. As with any CRM there will be areas where you wish it could do more, but overall it does what it needs to do to be a decent CRM.

Cons:

There are not as many places that you can customize the areas you would like. It makes it a little frustrating at times. Also, there are functions that have been asked for for years from the community that still have not been implemented.

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Platform

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Cost and function. Zoho allowed for many of the same features at a cheaper pricepoint.

Switched From: Salesforce Platform

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Cost and function. Zoho offers an inexpensive alternative to Salesforce. While it might not have all the bells and whistles, it does most of what you need to do.

Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

A good CRM at a good price for midsize organizations

3.0 2 months ago New

Comments: It was the first CRM we chose as a team for its integrations and price, and it haven't let us down. We've been with Zoho for 3 years now, and it has done its job very well. However, as we grow we fell we need more features that Zoho doesn't bring... but it's great for starters

Pros:

I like the integration with the Zoho ecosystem Its price is more accessible than other options Bulk uploading and downloading works well Customer service is exceptional

Cons:

Some email marketing automations fail us. We have struggled to get certain dashboards to have the right data (in meetings agendas for example)

Delilah
Operations Management in Canada
Hospital & Health Care, 2–10 Employees

ZOHO CRM works well enough

Comments: Generally quite good within the realm of what is already established in the system and can often help with custom code functions for features that aren't readily available. Implementation was mostly left up to us with support when asked for. Other companies we looked at would have done the implementation for us, which, if you have the budget, will definitely help speed up and streamline your process.

Pros:

Aesthetic and general ease of use. Workflows are generally easy to implement. Most of my staff seems to have gotten the hang of things pretty quickly. HIPAA compliance was a must for my small medical business, and ZOHO CRM was able to provide.

Cons:

Missing some key features - or example, tasking a group rather than an individual, seems to be a feature that many people have been asking for, for a long time (several years), but has yet to be developed. Another example, the Deal Kanban View is nice, but if you want to see only one pipeline (regularly, set as your default), this isn't possible. You have to select that pipeline manually every time you go into the deals view.

Alternatives Considered: LeadSquared

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Lack of HIPAA compliance, and lack of features within our budget

Switched From: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: pricing was much more competitive for a small business like ours.

Charleotte
Senior HR Manager in US
Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

The Bonfire Deal Breaker in Customer Relationship Management

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

It has a very easy to use interface. The customer service is good. It is very affordable to us. We have been able to streamline our relationship with our customers.

Cons:

We have No dislikes up to this point of using the tool.

LUSAVA
ASSISTANT RESEARCHER in Kenya
E-Learning, 501–1,000 Employees

Unlock Your Business Potential : Zoho CRM - Your Solution to Success

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: As a Zoho CRM user, it has been critical in our business for it involves a seamless workflow from onboarding to ongoing usage, supported by customization options,data management tools,sales and marketing features,reporting capabilities,collaboration tools,and ongoing support and training resources.

Pros:

Comprehensive functionality and User -friendly interface.

Cons:

Complexity of initial setup of Zoho CRM where business processes are highly specialized.

Julián
SEO in Spain
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Best CRM for large, medium and small companies

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: I work evaryday for manage contact, sell oportunities and command dayli task,

Pros:

Its capable to connect with meny other 3r party aplications.

Cons:

The interface in some apps can be improved

Alternatives Considered: Odoo and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: For teh number of others apps like xoho project, sales Iq and others that you can connect in one click.

Mary Lynn
Director in US
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

Small Organization transitioning to Zoho

5.0 last month New

Comments: So far it has been very positive. We have done a good bit of data customization and the team is starting to test functionality. It is a lot for a team to get accustomed to but after some initial testing I believe the adoption will be strong.

Pros:

We will transition from the Zoho Bigin product to Zoho CRM. Both products are good but the ability to customize Zoho CRM modules and fields make it a viable product for us.

Cons:

Along with a high level of functionality comes a certain amount of complexity that can make customizing your setup a bit tricky. However, if you allow for a bit of time to understand your options in Zoho, you can map your needs and create a highly functional data system.

Isael Alexander
Isael Alexander
Network and Comunication Analyst in Dominican Republic
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001–5,000 Employees

The tool that best simplifies managing your relationships

Pros:

What I like most about this tool is that it helps me a lot in the company's marketing as well as the very good and efficient communication between clients and our company.

Cons:

The tool is very complete but what we would like to modify or fix the most is the way of viewing the data, so that this is more customizable to the company's whim.

Akshat
Akshat
SEO Executive in India
Capital Markets, 11–50 Employees

Zoho CRM has completely revolutionized how I manage my client relationships.

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I struggle to keep track of customer data, but Zoho helps me solve this problem, ultimately increasing my client's business.

Pros:

Zoho CRM has transformed how I manage my clients effortlessly. I appreciated the seamless customization of dashboards to fit my needs. Now, I can instantly track the status of sales opportunities, project progress, and customer interactions

Cons:

The advanced AI functionalities are exclusively available in the premium versions of this tool. The basic plan I'm currently utilizing has restrictions on custom fields and customer support.

Henry
Henry
Director Digital in Guatemala
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

Your clients in the cloud

Comments: In my organization we need to have access to our customers' information, anywhere, so we think we should migrate everything to Cloud, and Zoho helped us to do it quickly and easily.

Pros:

Easy, everything is everywhere, easy to access even from the cell phone, it is incredible that all the information is online. It helped me a lot not to depend on sitting in the office to work.

Cons:

It can be adapted for all companies, however for Latin America and certain information such as the NIT field that is not found but solve it by generating an alphanumeric field

Alternatives Considered: Dynamics 365

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: We needed a cloud solution, in order to have access to information outside the office.

Switched From: Dynamics 365

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: The price.

Financial Services Software, 11–50 Employees

Good value for money

Comments: It is an easy to use application that offers a good overview of open items, action items and things to do.

Pros:

It is a layered product that you can use with ease, without flooding your screen with more information than you need to follow customer cases. If you want to drill down to more functionality, you can enter it without changing too many screens and wasting time back and forth.

Cons:

It does not offer a direct integration with Zoho projects and the ability to create more layers of information in action items and assign project teams for client cases. The registration process does not have an import function from emails or the web browser - something that could be very helpful when registering a lead from an email or the contact section of a web page.

Alternatives Considered: Insightly and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Layered information that could be handled easily - Bitrix is too chaotic and you have to change many screens in order to complete an action.

Switched From: Bitrix24

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Simpler and quicker to use and complete tasks

Matthew
Vice President of Marketing in US
Oil & Energy, 11–50 Employees

Great product for SMB companies

Comments: We are an SMB business to business company and this suits our needs very well. The CRM features allow for tracking customer data easily. It’s not as feature rich as Hubspot, but HubSpot is probably more appropriate for larger companies anyways.

Pros:

The user interface is pretty easy to understand, there are good features, like web forms and workflow automations, and the price is not as high as other CRMs.

Cons:

The support is not that great because they are not based in America. It’s acceptable, but sometimes they can’t understand what I’m really asking.

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Zoho has more sales-oriented features, like Activities and tasks, plus it let you create custom modules, which we wanted to use for tracking certain info throughout our sales process.

Switched From: ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: The price was more reasonable for the features we needed.

Gwen
Senior Account Manager in US
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

Customizable CRM Offers Great Flexibility

Comments: Transitioning into a new CRM always is a huge change and undertaking across the board. We have only really experienced positive changes that have pushed us for better and more time efficient performances. Being able to transition was smooth and successful and we are able to bring all departments on board on the use of this.

Pros:

This CRM offers customizable automations to really streamline your work experience. We use this to assign and set tasks for clients plus review employee performance. We have been able to completely eliminate Google Docs and move over to politely Zoho to track and record stats. Being able to personalize your home screen is a major plus. Our Sales Team has also been able to be fully integrated onto the platform and can set up leads in the system. The transfer over to this CRM has been much easier than it would be on most platforms and our team members have are soon going to be utilizing email functions through this, as well. I’ve loves the overall experience of learning this platform and discovering how truly time saving it has been for everyone across the board! I would highly encourage the use of this CRM across almost all business platforms due to its customizable options!

Cons:

We would love to seethe option for color coding and the use of all emojis across the system. There is limited use on those and we would like to be able to set tasks with symbols by them or have them tabbed with a color.

Education Management, Self Employed

My Favorite Email Service

Comments: If you are just starting out with a business or company and you want to make your business sound more professional, you really need Zoho. I had a great experience,even signing up with multiple email addresses. Now I just have the one email address and have a professional email completely for free. However if you want to have more flexibility, you may need to consider the paid plan. There are really not many cons when it comes to Zoho.

Pros:

This is a free or very cheap email service depending on the plan you choose. I like this because my business is just starting out and I want to save as much as possible. Zoho is a great resource because it has all the functions I need. It integrates with my website, sends and receives emails and is fairly easy to use. It also comes with a calendar and a place to store notes and bookmarks.

Cons:

I am on the free version, which means that I can only access it on my computer device. The paid plan is really inexpensive and something worth investing in if you want to answer emails in a more timely manner. It may take a bit of time to get used to the interface if you've never used it before or you are switching from another email service.

Balaji
Associate Manager - Program Management in US
Biotechnology, 5,001–10,000 Employees

A smart tool to mange your CRM data

Comments: Its a great tool, initially we are much favor of using this platform, but over a period of time, we are not able to work with out Zoho tool. We were dependent on multiple tools to manage our data and the Zoho platform has come as a great support.

Pros:

The new analytics feature is one of the great option which helps us to visualize the details in a pictorial format like graphs, chart etc. The huge number of customized filed allowed by the platform make us agile in presenting and managing the data. Predefined reports is a plus and it reduce the TAT of creating everything from the scratch.

Cons:

For some reason, I am not a great fan of new reports creation flow. The old ways of creating the reports has 2 columns and we can chose what we need and what we don't. Now also we have the same concept but in a parent and child flow. May be we are used to the old workflow and it might take for us to get used to the new reports.

Alternatives Considered: Bitrix24

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: When we were using sugar CEM we don't have much features which we get from Zoho.

Switched From: SugarCRM

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Initially it was free to use, so we chose to go with Zoho CRM

Eddy
Supervisor in Dominican Republic
Financial Services Software, 11–50 Employees

One of the top CRM solutions

Comments: 100% Satisfied with the product, support, updates, and price.

Pros:

The value for money is excellent compared to other tools in the sector. Also, the capability to create custom functions and integrate with proprietary and non-proprietary solutions is very useful.The user interface is very intuitive and clear. The customization process is very simple, most modules do not require customization because the preset data responds to general needs.Also, you can create a custom module to capture specific data, this can be related to the base modules, making all your data linkable.

Cons:

Documentation can be outdated, but customer support has a lot of knowledge.

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Simplify operations and adopt new personnel without needing existing training

Switched From: Dynamics 365

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Price and features

Ed
Studio Owner in US
Photography, 2–10 Employees

The Backbone of My Business

Pros:

As a Zoho One user, I love the combination of more than a dozen business tools that I've used in pieces before. Now, they are all connected and integrated. The list of functionality and critical features is so long... This is truly the backbone of my photography studio. I thought I'd just get a CRM but with the automation and interconnection between the suite components, I just dove in!

Cons:

The main gripe comes with the slow implementation of some bug fixes and shortcomings. The forums are filled with users' requests for some of the industry-standard features, to which we keep hearing "in progress" or "no timeline". Some of such discussions take months and even years... It could be that the company bit more than it could chew, as the resources on some projects surely run thin, while other projects thrive.

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot Marketing Hub and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Costs and breadth of services. Zoho is unbelievably affordable for the smallest of businesses, offering all they need.

Switched From: Salesforce Platform

Thamara
Thamara
Gerente de desarrollo de aplicaciones y servicio al cliente in Venezuela
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

One of the best customizable CRM

Comments: Zoho has allowed us to optimize our pre-sales and sales efforts. Taking into account, the versatility of the tool to close opportunities. Additionally, we have incorporated the service delivery process using the project module for this procedure. I estimate to be using the rest of the modules of the tool, starting with emailing marketing

Pros:

1061/5000 Zoho CRM is the best CRM on the market for the needs of customizing a tool. From Zoho CRM you can integrate all the elements for interaction with customers or future customers. Zoho is the only tool from my experience that allows to create, through a simple algorithm and conditions, the workflow of an area. Start with a client, potential clients and opportunities. From there the flow continues according to what the company has defined. From this tool you can cover the initiatives oriented to prospects and clients: marketing, activation project, indicators, social network management, customer service, emailing marketing, inventory, human resources management, among other features. It is one of the tools that allows to start its use from the interaction of webinar It really allows to integrate the modules according to the company's need. Even. Important that prestigious organizations use this tool to manage customer requirements

Cons:

Points that could be improved from this excellent CRM tool, is to include tutorial guides, as well as include a base configuration of a CRM, that is, show an initial configuration of the use of the tool. Taking into account, simple modules to implement the tool in any organization: social networks management or emaling, capture the prospect, add opportunities, billing management, customer registration. Allow to have a Zoho advisor to implement the tool. More for the questions that may arise. Taking into account, being able to add your workflow is one of the best features of this tool, however, it would be of added value to have examples within the same tool. Allow user to do exercises of this workflow, and with this it would be easier to implement customization

Norleah
Director in Canada
Retail, 2–10 Employees

Zoho CRM

Comments: I have had an amazing experience using this software. So much so, that I recommend this CRM to all my business development clients when starting their companies. The ease of creating and accessing tickets, attachments and emails on a clients file to access the parent data and contacts for authentication purposes, allows the call to flow seamlessly. Details are always time stamped in case data needs to be verified which makes it very secure with employees and contractors accessing company information and customer files. They offer a free version that includes many things that other paid CRMs do not include, just a wonderful product for a fraction of the cost.

Pros:

I love the ease of access with managing and accessing important data for both vendors and clients alike. You have the ability of sending email campaigns directly from the applications and links it to the independent account. You can add authorized contacts under ever parent account and customize as needed.

Cons:

The time it some times takes for a support ticket to be addressed. Apart from that I have literally had no issues with the product.

Pharmaceuticals, 11–50 Employees

Zoho review

Pros:

The best CRM for customization. Incorporate every one of the components of client/prospect association. Work process Tools that location: advertising, projects, social, client care, messaging showcasing, stock, HR the board, and so on Track connection from online courses. Different modules to address organization needs. Past the fundamentals of contact the board, work processes and custom fields. Particularly simple to track down correspondences. Know where you stand with leads, arrangements and clients. Matches up with other Zoho items, as well as numerous outer frameworks, for an associated work process. Accessible API for making custom application combinations. A clear method for making custom work processes and endorsements with Blueprint Strong interaction the executives and mechanization. Self-administration entries add to the force of the CRM. Various Zoho valuing plans/levels let you scale to your requirements. Zoho One is a straightforward and reasonable across-the-board arrangement. Zoho is reliably working on their items. Phenomenal obligation to item plan and usefulness. Zoho reacts to input. Sound suggestions advance into Zoho items. Exceptionally instinctive and simple to utilize. The best CRM for the cash. The best CRM I've at any point seen and I've attempted them all. Valued far beneath the opposition. Incredibly easy to add and design outsider incorporations Zoho will indulge you. Maybe great client service. New elements and updates constantly. No restrictio

Cons:

Instructional exercises need improvement. Questions are emerging during the execution that you should involve a Zoho guide for. Coordinating can be confounded, and not predictable. A portion of the items is not at a similar degree of cleanliness as Zoho CRM. The AI collaborator doesn't appear to add a great deal of significant worth. Need to have an Internet association. Membership evaluation is per client versus gatherings of 5 - 10 clients. There are highlights you'll need in Zoho One. Support has immensely improved, however it relies upon who you get on the web. Observe documentation and help recordings confounding and excessively specialized now and again. You want a reasonable comprehension of your requirements to distinguish which Zoho modules will meet them. Occasions (arrangements) are consequently set apart as shut when the date shows up. Need to see what my colleagues see on other clients' schedules. Booking a call is lumbering Updates need more choices like a multi-week, fourteen days, and so forth The Fonts are too large and need to see more on a page. Need a superior method for getting support quicker. Expecting bookkeeping elements and schedule sees Anticipating a visit bot Structures are not greeting pages Searching for unknown prospecting without the need to begin a talk. Absence of record following for recommendations/introductions. Needs inside deals apparatuses for mechanization.

Nurul Salimah
Nurul Salimah
Oracle Database Administrator in Malaysia
Financial Services Software, 10,000+ Employees

CRM tools that worked

Comments: All the years of experience with Zoho CRM has been wonderful and has helped our sales and marketing team to manage our lead and new client.

Pros:

It's been a terrific experience thus far. Getting help from their customer service team via quick chat, some of whom are pretty helpful and educated, is probably the best option. The only way to resolve some problems is to make a phone call, but that's not an option here. Inconvenient as it may sound, callbacks are available, but they may be a pain when the person you're calling has already made an effort to do so. Email correspondence, on the other hand, may go on for days before things are resolved.

Cons:

There are moments when I get confused about the platform since it's so complicated to configure and figure out various aspects. To me, they appear to be copying Google Workspace, but I like it. I'd love it if I could make my email software look and work just like Gmail. In addition, I'd like to see additional video lessons on the site. Because of its enormous scope, it needs a team with deep expertise to implement it effectively.

Kyle
Owner / CEO in US
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Seriously, the best CRM software out there for the money when combined with all their products

Comments: Price, easy of use, endless expansion, integration capabilities with big name companies already built in... and mostly... Insight. I am by far one the most insightful IT companies around in my area because I use this software. It's probably what pushed us past the competition.

Pros:

First off, I own, manage & work at a Business IT and WebDesign business, located in the Kansas City, MO area... The Zoho CRM platform is very intuitive and easy to use immediately. Plus, for the money, it's the best in my opinion. Now, dedicate a few days to learn the CRM, combined with their other products... You seriously have the best solution out there I've ever seen and I've tried them all. Additionally, Zoho is priced far below the competition for what you get. Third party integrations for big names like Google and Facebook are amazingly simple to add and configure. Spend a few days on the trial period, dedicated a couple hours a day to learning their CRM, combined with the other solutions they provide that fit your needs... and you'll be spoiled compared to any others. Customer support is rather good, although based in India. I never had a problem or experienced a debacle they were not happy to help me with. Also, the company Zoho.. Across the board is moving forward every week/month with new features and updates to not only the CRM here but, their entire plethora of SaS solutions. If you are familiar with CRM's... I won't bore you with what it does. You already know what a CRM should provide and Zoho CRM does by far and then some. The learning curve really is not that bad, even then, there really is no limit you can take this platform to if you dedicate the time to learn and set it up. Bottom line: Zoho CRM, combined with their other solutions... IS THE BEST

Cons:

Honestly... I can not complain that much. The only complaint I have is this... Yes, they are far below the competition in terms of price when considering the big names out there.. However, if you are a power user like myself.. You want all the options. Even though they are cheaper than the others.. I really hate (across the board, all companies included) that their subscription pricing is a "per user" type setup. Being an IT business, you understand inner workings of resource usage... I really think all these companies should be tiered in groups of 5 - 10 users and the price will increase at that point but, I digress... In the beginning of my startup phase (Having one employee besides myself), I really found it hard justifying the cost "per user" to use any CRM software. However, my end goal for the company was automation of anything Consumer Relations, related so.. honestly, I chose to save a couple bucks and went the open source route. Well, yeah.. It worked that way but honestly, it was open source but, closed. Anything I wanted that was not built by the community was insanely time consuming to implement. BUT.. It cost nothing that way and I didn't pay a per user fee. However, time is money AND... my implementations would have to be rebuilt anytime I wanted to update the core functionality. So, long story short... These companies really shouldn't be implementing a per user subscription model. Truth be told, 1 - 10 employees takes the same resources on their end.. :/

Oscar Antonio
Especialista de Informes Oficiales, Vicepresidencia de Contraloría in Venezuela
, 501–1,000 Employees

Very good and excellent CRM, Complete, dynamic and accessible, easy to use and available on the web

Comments: t is a very useful software for the operations of purchase and sales of the company, all operations can be managed quickly and this allows us to obtain income faster than the result of these operations, the accounts of our suppliers are constantly monitored by their action in real time with only an Internet connection and over time, all operations performed, as well as doing business. in general it is a very useful tool.

Pros:

Good Zoho CRM, is a very useful tool to manage the relationship with customers, helps us to inspect the commercial work with customers, provides us the option of making reports which allows us to streamline the process of buying and selling with our suppliers, On the other hand, another fundamental and important aspect of Zoho CRM is that it is economical and thanks to its easy handling of the platform it helps us to increase our turnover and revenues to the company. In general, it is a very robust software when it comes to monitoring purchases and sales and something very significant is that it allows us to interact and link with social networks such as Twitter and Facebook. This is important since nowadays all companies have these platforms. social networks, additional account also with a mobile application that allows us to be connected to our operations outside the office.

Cons:

What can be said about this application is that it should improve a bit in data security, since I work in the banking sector and because confidential data can be vulnerable because it is a software that is in the cloud. Also to be in line with the application, if you do not have an Internet connection you can not enter, but the minor details are this kind of problems. I would like to find a solution with which you can work online, but somehow maintain the data locally.

Oil & Energy, 11–50 Employees

WORST SUPPORT TEAM

Pros:

Product is somewhat OK if you're starting with the CRM but they are slow in adapting to new technologies. They are still learning and is a good tool if you're a nut bolt retailer.

Cons:

Their support team is a bunch of absolute pathetic people. Clueless nincompoops who have no training, empathy or understanding of how customer support works! When you call ANY support line for any cloud service, they first tell you their name, ask yours, and request details on the issue and provide you with a case reference. NOT WITH ZOHOCRM SUPPORT CLOWNS. They talk to you on the phone and DO NOT PROVIDE a support ticket number. Even if you ask them they fail to provide a support request number. Next, if you call them about the same issue, the same nincompoop would ask you for a ticket number which he previously didn't provide!!! As a result, you waste time, explaining them again and again repeating the same thing to a useless clown who couldn't care less about the customer's issue and has absolutely no empathy. Their work ethic and attitude are probably worse than those working in the oldest profession. Here’s what their support reps should have done, but they NEVER do all this. All of this is Customer Support 101: a. Announce their name! When you ask the customer their user ID and name, why can’t you introduce yourselves too?? By default? What’s there to hide?? Why wait for the customer to ask? Even a domestic call center in India does this! b. Take a call back number to call back in case the call gets disconnected! c. If you can’t call back drop a 1 line email with the case reference number so at least the customer has a chance to pick up from where he left off! WHAT A BUNCH OF LOSERS. A rather crude bunch with absolute zero respect for paying customers. They fail to realize that they're employed because of paying customers! I have posted an audio recording of their unprofessional attitude on a support call, on YouTube. Just look for it and have a listen yourself, so you know what can be expected. ZOHO MANAGEMENT - Get your support clowns to signup for free trials of other cloud bases SAAS products and raise support requests so they can experience and may learn how to provide customer support!!