• Overall
    4.2 /5
    4.1 /5
  • Customer Service Software

About Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM empowers organizations with a complete customer relationship lifecycle management solution.

Learn more about Zoho CRM

Showing 4,855 reviews

John M.
  • Reviewed on 2021-01-27

"Zoho CRM is a solid CRM for SMB's / SME's!"

Comments: Very good. I use it on several different businesses.

Pros: ZOHO CRM is a robust CRM system that is perfect for small firms needing 'big tools' for managing contacts / leads / quotes / and invoices. I would highly recommend ZOHO CRM for any company looking to set up CRM for the first time. It isn't scary. It's very self explanatory. It has most of the bells and whistles that an Enterprise CRM suite would include.

Cons: There are idiosyncrasies in most of ZOHO's products - and ZOHO CRM is no different.
- Little quirks are what's most annoying, for example, when dealing with 'suspects' (earliest stage interactions with prospects), system data that is 'entered' (by the prospect) cannot be carried through a workflow to Quotes, Sales Orders, and Invoices. Bizarre! The net result is you end up bypassing the tools that prevent your desired workflow from working.

• Reviewed on 2021-01-27
David M.
IT Manager
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-11

"Zoho Desk - Ticketing Support"

Comments: We receive more than 10 tickets per day from our users, regarding support IT requests, Zoho desk has been the solution in order to have just junt software to manage all that requirements in just one place and avoid to lose that urgent requeriments in the email inbox.

Pros: customizable, stability, easy to use day by day

Cons: At the beggining is complicated to understand how to set up, specially if this is the first time you use a ticketing software.

• Reviewed on 2020-02-11
Gwen E.
Senior Account Manager
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-24

"Customizable CRM Offers Great Flexibility"

Comments: Transitioning into a new CRM always is a huge change and undertaking across the board. We have only really experienced positive changes that have pushed us for better and more time efficient performances. Being able to transition was smooth and successful and we are able to bring all departments on board on the use of this.

Pros: This CRM offers customizable automations to really streamline your work experience. We use this to assign and set tasks for clients plus review employee performance. We have been able to completely eliminate Google Docs and move over to politely Zoho to track and record stats. Being able to personalize your home screen is a major plus. Our Sales Team has also been able to be fully integrated onto the platform and can set up leads in the system. The transfer over to this CRM has been much easier than it would be on most platforms and our team members have are soon going to be utilizing email functions through this, as well. I’ve loves the overall experience of learning this platform and discovering how truly time saving it has been for everyone across the board! I would highly encourage the use of this CRM across almost all business platforms due to its customizable options!

Cons: We would love to seethe option for color coding and the use of all emojis across the system. There is limited use on those and we would like to be able to set tasks with symbols by them or have them tabbed with a color.

• Reviewed on 2020-02-24
Matthew F.
Vice President of Marketing
Oil & Energy, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-12-15

"Great product for SMB companies"

Comments: We are an SMB business to business company and this suits our needs very well. The CRM features allow for tracking customer data easily. It’s not as feature rich as Hubspot, but HubSpot is probably more appropriate for larger companies anyways.

Pros: The user interface is pretty easy to understand, there are good features, like web forms and workflow automations, and the price is not as high as other CRMs.

Cons: The support is not that great because they are not based in America. It’s acceptable, but sometimes they can’t understand what I’m really asking.

• Reviewed on 2019-12-15
Managing Director
Financial Services Software, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-11-08

"Good value for money"

Comments: It is an easy to use application that offers a good overview of open items, action items and things to do.

Pros: It is a layered product that you can use with ease, without flooding your screen with more information than you need to follow customer cases. If you want to drill down to more functionality, you can enter it without changing too many screens and wasting time back and forth.

Cons: It does not offer a direct integration with Zoho projects and the ability to create more layers of information in action items and assign project teams for client cases.
The registration process does not have an import function from emails or the web browser - something that could be very helpful when registering a lead from an email or the contact section of a web page.

• Reviewed on 2019-11-08
Aliz G.
Program Manager Junior
Computer Hardware, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-09-30

"Much more than a sales app"

Comments: Zoho CRM has prooved to be one of the most fascinating tools I've ever used and implemented, it's a very user friendly, highly efficient and incredibly easy to integrate tool. I saw Zoho CRM becoming the perfect tool for many different companies and it blew my mind. The whole tool makes data connectivity, organization, maintainance and traceability incredibly easy if well implemented and used.

Pros: I love the way it integrates so easily and smoothly with the rest of the Zoho apps and even other supplier apps. Another MAJOR feature of Zoho CRM is how extremely customizable it is, I was lucky to use it and also implement it into other companies and I became a fan of this tool because it adapts to so many different businesses and processes, from hospitals to water irrigation, finance and accounting to events organization, entertainment, sales, education... I saw Zoho CRM becoming the perfect tool for many different companies and it blew my mind. The whole tool makes data connectivity, organization, maintainance and traceability incredibly easy if well implemented and used.

Cons: Nothing, sorry, I got in love with this tool, the only thing I don't like is people not using it correctly sometimes and blaming Zoho when it "doesn't work", the tool is magnificent, and if well implemented it can boost your business and help you standardize your commercial processes, digitalize your commercial operation.

• Reviewed on 2019-09-30
Oscar antonio R.
Especialista de Informes Oficiales, Vicepresidencia de Contraloría
501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-06-28

"Very good and excellent CRM, Complete, dynamic and accessible, easy to use and available on the web"

Comments: t is a very useful software for the operations of purchase and sales of the company, all operations can be managed quickly and this allows us to obtain income faster than the result of these operations, the accounts of our suppliers are constantly monitored by their action in real time with only an Internet connection and over time, all operations performed, as well as doing business. in general it is a very useful tool.

Pros: Good Zoho CRM, is a very useful tool to manage the relationship with customers, helps us to inspect the commercial work with customers, provides us the option of making reports which allows us to streamline the process of buying and selling with our suppliers, On the other hand, another fundamental and important aspect of Zoho CRM is that it is economical and thanks to its easy handling of the platform it helps us to increase our turnover and revenues to the company.
In general, it is a very robust software when it comes to monitoring purchases and sales and something very significant is that it allows us to interact and link with social networks such as Twitter and Facebook. This is important since nowadays all companies have these platforms. social networks, additional account also with a mobile application that allows us to be connected to our operations outside the office.

Cons: What can be said about this application is that it should improve a bit in data security, since I work in the banking sector and because confidential data can be vulnerable because it is a software that is in the cloud. Also to be in line with the application, if you do not have an Internet connection you can not enter, but the minor details are this kind of problems. I would like to find a solution with which you can work online, but somehow maintain the data locally.

• Reviewed on 2018-06-28
Brian M.
Realtor
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-12-28

"When you need a custom CRM Zoho is head and shoulders above the rest"

Comments: I wanted to capture lead data from a lead gen form into my CRM i.e. timeline, desired location, loan program etc. I looked at several extremely more expensive solutions and none could match the functionality of Zoho. You can litterally make Zoho perform any action with the right configuration.

Pros: I wanted something I cold customize to my needs and Zoho was the only option that allows or even comes close to doing everything we need.

Cons: This is not a super user friendly solution and requires lots of patience, research, and trial and error. Setting up SMS messaging for leads has been really challenging where most CRM's have a solution out of the box ready to go with Zoho you have to set up a third party app and configure it but even once installed its not straight forward to use and requires lots of trial and error.

• Reviewed on 2019-12-28
Ronald M.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-01-31

"ZOHO - a top notch software suite for serious businesses with productivity in mind"

Comments: So far it has been excellent - ZOHO is my software of choice if I am looking for any productivity software. I use Zoho for Accounts, Inventory, Form Building, Zoho Sheet, Website, CRM, and Project Management

Pros: Usability and consistencies across the ZOHO platforms and programs

Cons: Inflexibility on some customer requests for some functionality e.g charge interest on overdue accounts, allow customers to pay more than their invoice amount, & keep credit on the customer account

• Reviewed on 2021-01-31
Rose-anna M.
Financial Controller
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-11-28

"100% Customizable"

Comments: As my company continues to grow, we are able to meet and exceed all our demands by using this product. We have cut costs by eliminating manual work (such as sending repetitive emails and reminders to customers) by utilizing the auto-email function and setting up templates for emails that need to be sent out on a regular basis. That has allowed our employees to focus on more important tasks and be able to really get detail oriented. I would recommend Zoho CRM 10 out of 10 times to anyone looking for an alternative business management software.

Pros: Zoho CRM is basically a one stop shop for your business needs. I use it in my office everyday, and we can customize different modules based on the growing needs and demands of our company. Additional pros: Super simple to use. You can create buttons that do all the work for you (example: sending auto-emails). The tech support is usually a long wait, but once you have them on the phone or chat box they are super knowledgable and ready to assist with anything you need. Love love love this software.

Cons: Because it is so customizable, there are basically no limits to what is buildable with it. Need a specific accounting software? Zoho CRM. Need a time clock for payroll? Zoho CRM. Need a calendar view for medical records? You got it...Zoho CRM. The actual building of modules is really dense, so having a team member with developer skills is almost a must-have if you choose to dyi your software. Like I said in the pros section, the tech support at Zoho is wonderful and super helpful, but the wait time is a bit lengthy.

• Reviewed on 2018-11-28
DevOps
Computer & Network Security, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-01-27

"Zoho CRM Review by a DevOps"

Comments: I had used this product with the Free tier version, I created some emails and I managed my domains in the application, I have to say that is a very decent CRM, has email support, IMAP and POP and other toolings like Documents Editor and PDF viewer, for the price is a very good product too, we decided to buy some accounts and we are working very closely with this CRM.

Pros: Easy to use, has a good free tier, innovative, friendly UI and UX, a good product in general, good mobile application.

Cons: Slow transactions, a little bit confusing administrative panel, slow website loading (responsive mode).

• Reviewed on 2020-01-27
Kim A.
division manager
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-02-16

"Long Time User of CRMS"

Comments: I would recommend the Zoho CRM; support is always available. And there are enough resources to help you find out solutions if needed.

Pros: The ability to customize it to fit our needs. Since it is cloud-based, we can access the information from anywhere. It is easy to Chat with customer support when needed. There are youtube videos to help you understand and get the most out of the CRM

Cons: Segmenting and tagging are not as easy to understand and use. I have yet to master automatization. Having a limited number of fields to upload into is something that should've addressed. I know you can add them into attachments; however, it would be easier to do a "file Upload" right in the field.

• Reviewed on 2021-02-16
Dishant S.
crowd sourcing
  • Reviewed on 2019-08-29

"Amazing product helped me to organize my daily tasks"

Comments: My overall experience with Zoho CRM is quite satisfying.

Pros: Zoho CRM is equipped with an excellent and pleasing User Interface. They offer a lot of great features which are not available in its competitor's product like their scripting language 'Deluge,' their artificial intelligence system 'Zia,' etc. With the help of Deluge, I have automated a lot of my daily tasks like organizing meetings with the client's, internal meetings, etc. I can easily import the data collected through Zoho forms and can upload into the Zoho form and perform automated tasks by creating a script in Deluge.

Cons: I find a little difficulty while mapping the fields in the Zoho CRM and my imported file from the Zoho forms. I wish to create the areas under the modules could be made much more straightforward.

• Reviewed on 2019-08-29
Assistant Professor
Information Technology & Services, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-06-18

"Great product for small business scaling up"

Comments: My overall experience was very good. I was the head of sales who was implementing proper business practices (like conversation tracking) in the company. Zoho CRM was a great choice.

Pros: I loved the numeber of features I got for the money. At the same time, my biggest concern was integration with third party mailing service. Zoho handled it perfectly.

Cons: It was a bit pricy for a small business in Mid-Europe. Especially that we were just starting off, and did not need all the functions that came with the package we had to acquire to get the ones we needed.

• Reviewed on 2020-06-18
Digital Marketing Specialist
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020-01-21

"Good bang for your buck except for a few thing."

Comments: Trying to solve email marketing automation with Campaigns manager and by also using a CRM that I've never used before. It was a new learning experience but I enjoy the software.

Pros: Ease of use, webinars and tutorials that teach you everything you need to know.

Cons: Trying to figure out integrations or roadblocks with certain features. The cost to integrate email into the crm which is $30+CAD is kind of ridiculous and I think that should be free or for a lot less.

• Reviewed on 2020-01-21
COO
  • Reviewed on 2021-03-30

"With a little of Soho we have all our leads organized"

Comments: We are glad with zoho crm. We have more control of our Lead generation, and we are turning them on more sell,

Pros: Once implemented any feature it works like charm. We have automatized lead generation and emails. Our funnel is undeer control

Cons: It has so many features that was impossible for us a 100% implementation. We must implement step by step

• Reviewed on 2021-03-30
General Manager - IoT Solutions
  • Reviewed on 2017-03-10

"Good CRM but terrible support"

Comments: We are using Zoho email, calendar and CRM to run our small startup with 5 active users. I've previously used the full Salesforce.com package in a large multinational. I have to say the Zoho allows me to do the same things that I previously did in Salesforce to a pretty high level. Having said that, I don't think that Zoho is that cheap either, at USD $20 per head per month. That's $1200 per year for 5 people. A necessary evil unfortunately. Part of signing up for Zoho CRM is that they offer a call with one of their support staff to familiarize you with the product. This was a complete waste of time. Fist the call was 20 minutes after the appointed time. The man from India who called me was completely distracted and appeared to be taking other calls (putting his mic on mute) and typing on a keyboard while I was trying to ask him questions. He was very arrogant and rude and a liar. When I pointed out that he was typing instead of listening he denied it. I'd asked him the same question 3 times, and each time he came back with the same nonsensical question to my question. Bad, Bad, Bad. I ended up hanging up and am angry that they wasted my time with such a pointless and empty offer.

Pros: It's a fully functional CRM package for a small enterprise. It is relatively intuitive to use and I like that automatically picks up the emails you send and appends them to the client record, provided you've entered the clients email details.

Cons: The Indian call centre is a disgrace. Worst I've come across and that's saying something. I don't think that the CRM calendar sync's with the email calendar.

by Zoho Corp on 2017-03-10

Hi, I am Jayashree, Quality Manager at Zoho. Firstly, we apologize for the lack for quality support. We assure you that we will look into this and have it corrected as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please do send us an email at [email protected] with your questions and we'll be happy to assist you with them. You can mark the email to me and I will take ownership to have things resolved for you.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Jayashree
Zoho

• Reviewed on 2017-03-10
Henry G.
Director Digital
  • Reviewed on 2019-08-27

"Your clients in the cloud"

Comments: In my organization we need to have access to our customers' information, anywhere, so we think we should migrate everything to Cloud, and Zoho helped us to do it quickly and easily.

Pros: Easy, everything is everywhere, easy to access even from the cell phone, it is incredible that all the information is online. It helped me a lot not to depend on sitting in the office to work.

Cons: It can be adapted for all companies, however for Latin America and certain information such as the NIT field that is not found but solve it by generating an alphanumeric field

• Reviewed on 2019-08-27
Isis R.
Wholesale, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-02-22

"A SAVIOR FOR SMALL BUSINESSES"

Comments: I run a small family business and I've never used a CRM Software before, up until the point where I was left with less staff and saw the need to automate functions that related to our customer follow-up to help our operations and in general improve our processes. As a small business every dollar spent is very important and I was really thinking it through before committing to a subscription. I took the leap of faith and enrolled, and I did not for a single moment regret doing it so. The contribution in optimizing our processes and improving our customer service has been such that I wish I had implemented this before. In top of all, Zoho CRM truly gives you scalability, is highly customizable and I know that if we grow the software can grow with us.

Pros: It helps to keep excellent track of our customer communications and sales with key integrations such as google mail, quickbooks, and telephony without having to pay additional fees for integrations. Software is customizable and scalable according to our needs.

Cons: Some configuration options feel a bit hidden.

• Reviewed on 2021-02-22
Ashley L.
General Manager
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-03-27

"Zoho CRM for small business"

Pros: I love all the apps that you can use with Zoho. The integration between all of the applications is great and provides us with our email addresses with our domain without having to purchase G-Suite for our domain. It really gives a small business the power of all the big business tools they get with G-Suite plus more.

Cons: It would be a little easier if the documentation directed you to use everything including Zoho CRM from the Administration Dashboard where you can access all of your Zoho apps. I didn't realize this for several months into using the product.

• Reviewed on 2020-03-27
Head of Business Development
  • Reviewed on 2018-08-16

"If you're just getting started with CRMs - start with Zoho"

Comments: This CRM is easy to set up and it's quite useful when you're getting started with setting up your sales process. It will have all your leads data and will save you a lot of time if your entire team can collaborate on tasks. So for starters, without having to spend much, and compromising a tad bit on UI/UX - you're good with Zoho CRM.

Pros: Zoho is cheap. And that is what I like most about htis software. It's economical for any kind of business - yet not compromising a lot on important features. Customization is fairly simple and easy. That's a big plus when it comes to maintaining your funnel with the kind of business you've got.

Cons: What I least like about Zoho is their support. When I initially started using it and wanted to go about checking for certain features, I spent hours in the internet surfing for answers in their official Forum. As it turns out, there are no updated answers to old issues. I realized support has not done a great job with hundreds of queries people had on different features (marketing automation, tracking etc) While it's buggy, I'm afraid to raise support issues with the kind of experience people have faced in their support forum.

• Reviewed on 2018-08-16
Jonathan C.
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020-09-24

"Just what you need and can grow with"

Comments: Overall I have had and continue to have a good expierence with this software. It does what I need it too and did not have a huge learning curve. I had to learn buesiness practices that used certain parts of the CRM but I had no torouble implementing them once I understood the concept.

Pros: Tiered plans are what really brought me to this software. When you are starting a company you don't want to waste funds and a lot of their free stuff does what you need it to and gives you time to build a customer base until you need/afford more services.

Cons: The free stuff stopped too soon in my opinion on a lot of products. When I say soon I mean functionality wise. They are free to a certain functionality level but I often ran across situations where I needed something that was on the next tier but it was not something that I saw using again anytime soon.

• Reviewed on 2020-09-24
Chas S.
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-01-13

"Ok for Small Business needing the basics but get ready to PAY if you need more!"

Comments: Overall Zoho has been a love/hate relationship; on one hand, having a system is helpful... but on the other when you run into the limitations of the current subscription level it becomes frustrating, especially when we're just trying to survive the government imposed shutdowns of our client base.

Pros: The ability to have lead tracking is huge for a small business with only one or two people doing sales, marketing, and business development and zoho enables this with their free account.

Cons: However; a Free account is nice but limited in functionality especially when it comes to cross-communication between other Zoho products like Zoho Campaigns. It would be great if the free accounts would interact with the free portions of the other products. Also, the pricing options just don't scale well for a small business needing to license a couple of people making it prohibitively expensive in the long-run for what you're getting.

• Reviewed on 2021-01-13
Ben S.
Marketing director
Renewables & Environment, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016-11-03

"Zoho is the best CRM for the money out there."

Comments: In our search for a CRM platform, i reviewed 5 separate companies, all of which are well known. all have their shortcomings, but Zoho had the fewest among them, coupled with absolutely fantastic customer service and a platform that is incredibly simple to use and teach others. the new update that zoho implemented in 2016 was welcome, and provides a UI that is sleek, and easily manipulated to suit whatever form of data i wish to see. BIG bonus points for the ability to seamlessly integrate gmail with the platform, letting me see my entire email history with any of the leads or contacts in the platform, at the record level. Development flexibility is great, reporting is easy to use and detailed. my only ding would be with button functions, and that the interfaces are not COMPLETELY customizable. Hey. nothing is perfect, but for a CRM, Zoho is easily the closest thing to perfect software as I have found. They saw the challenges and weak points in the various platforms out there, adressed them, and present it in the most streamlined way of the bunch. We custonized the modules and workfliw to suit our unique industry, no problem. Highly recommend this software to anyone looking for a CRM.

Pros: Ease of use and flexibility, customer service is amazing.

Cons: SOME limitations on how dashboard items can be displayed.

• Reviewed on 2016-11-03
Co Founder and Managing Partner
  • Reviewed on 2021-02-06

"A feature-rich CRM suite"

Comments: Lead registration from the websites, and following the opportunities is now done in a structured way. We use now Zoho Meet that integrates directly with the contacts in Zoho CRM, which saves us again a lot of time.

Pros: Easy setup. Good integration with other Zoho products (as part of Zoho One) makes this a very compelling choice. Starting with CRM, but then adding a help desk (Zoho Desk), integration with marketing insights (Sales IQ), insights within CRM itself or via Zoho Analytics, Zoho Books, ...

Cons: When using more than one Zoho product, finding back information is not always implemented the same way (but they are improving very fast with each update !)

• Reviewed on 2021-02-06