ADP Workforce Now Reviews

• Overall
  • Customer Service Software

About ADP Workforce Now

ADP Workforce Now is a human capital management solution for companies with more than 50 employees.

Learn more about ADP Workforce Now

Showing 5,083 reviews

Michaelia T.
Demand Generation Coordinator
Education Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-12-12

"ADP is a great system to work in both as an administrator and as a user."

Comments: ADP benefited our company as we grew and continued to acquire new companies in a short period of time. The ability to load new employees through Excel import was great and the custom reporting has been a life saver as well.

Pros: I LOVED their customer support. Calling into the center was always easy and the representatives always took their time in helping me figure out what I needed to do (usually some type of report). The system is easy to use and understand quickly. The ability to customize the system was also a great feature.

Cons: Though customization is great, it can be a blocker when you do not have an ADP "guru", of sorts, on the team to help figure out and own how your ADP instance flows. As an organization, we struggled with that.

by ADP on 2018-01-03

Michaelia -

Thank you for reviewing our WFN system. I am glad our platform is easy for you to use and navigate. Also, thank you for shouting out our amazing customer support teams!

• Reviewed on 2017-12-12
Tasha R.
HR Generalist
Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-10-07

"WFN User"

Comments: Overall, I am very pleased with WFN. We have been using the system for the past 10+ years and it has made it easy for processing payroll and keeping track of our benefit information.

Pros: I like the fact I can used WFN for all of my HR functions within my organization. It simplifies our HR management, time and attendance and payroll process and is done in one system.

Cons: There are constant updates in the system, which is a good thing, but it's a bad thing when it affects reports that are already created and/or special rules that are setup in the system. It causes a lot of problems when we run into problems in the middle of payroll because a report isn't pulling the correct information or when an employee is not able to access an employee that they would normally have access to.

• Reviewed on 2020-10-07
Ann K.
HR Payroll Analyst
Chemicals, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-02-10

"Workforce Now"

Comments: I have used several different ADP payroll modules over the years and this is a great one. Easy product to use. Love the benefit module. Benefits are easy to set up. This is the second year we have used the electronic open enrollment successfully. It could not have went better. The custom reports are easy to build your own reports. If you can't figure it out all you have to do is pick up the phone and call and they will help you with your report. Workforce now is truly a great product. Customer service is great if I am not sure how to do something I do not hesitate to pick up the phone and call. ADP is always there to help me figure out what needs to be done.

Pros: it is easy to use and it is date effective

Cons: sometimes it is hard to change a mistake that you make

by ADP on 2017-02-15

Ann - Thank you for providing such a detailed review of our WFN product/service. As a former HR Director, I am thrilled to hear that Open Enrollment has been such a success. That certainly is a stressful time of year, and I am glad we make it better for you. We appreciate your review and your loyalty as an ADP client.

• Reviewed on 2017-02-10
Gabriela R.
Employee
Food Production, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-05-08

"WorkforceNow Review"

Comments: My experience with WorkforceNow has been absolutely amazing! As I mention It works with IOS and Android so I have it on my phone and I have my notifications on to let me know when I get paid or if there are certain documents that I need to look over! I recommend this to everyone!

Pros: What I like the most about this software is that it is super easy to use, making the system is very user friendly! The Self-Service portal for employees has been amazing. They even have an app for it on IOS and Android, which allows staff members to have access to their own information by just one click. Highly recommend this software!

Cons: One of the things that can be improved would be to see is a company calendar that will show all employees who is scheduled out for the day, but I also understand that every company is different and might have their own ways of putting out their schedules. Of course this software is still worth it!

• Reviewed on 2020-05-08
Abid S.
Senior Relationship Associate
Financial Services Software, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-02-12

"A Useful Tool for Your Everyday Needs as an Employee!"

Comments: Overall it makes everything a lot easier. If I need to gain access to previous paystubs and tax documents, they are all saved in an easy-to-find location. It's easy to log my hours and I get notifications if I didn't enter my time correctly. Requesting time off couldn't be any easier. It's a very interactive tool that has made my life a lot easier!

Pros: I love how easy it is to navigate and to request time off. It takes managing all current and future tasks in one easy system and allows for me to submit requests to my Manager. Logging my hours on a daily basis and viewing all of my paystubs and tax documents are right there at a click of a button. I enjoy using this on a daily basis for all of my employee needs.

Cons: It requires me to change my password more than I'd like. It's hard for me to remember passwords without saving them someplace unsecure. I understand why it's done but it can be a bit of an inconvenience at times.

• Reviewed on 2021-02-12
Carly B.
Recruiter
Management Consulting, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016-11-04

"Upgraded ADP version 12"

Comments: I have used ADP products since 2008. I have always loved ADP products and have actually taken them with me when I switched companies. This last upgrade is HORRIBLE. Nothing is "easy" to use. Every new "feature" has caused headaches and countless calls and hours on the phone with customer support to fix. Some of the problems I was told can not be fixed and to "leave product feedback" so the product team can take them into consideration. I am not at all happy !

Pros: The old ADP was AMAZING, so easy to use.

Cons: The NEW ADP is terrible very hard to customize reports, very hard to enter a new hire, too many fields of data to enter, the new ATS feature causes way too much confusion for new candidates. It's a very bad upgrade.

by ADP on 2016-11-07

Carly - As a member of ADP's Client Loyalty team, I was thrilled to see that you have always loved ADP products and disappointed to see that your upgrade did not meet your expectations. Even more disappointed to see that our team has not been able to help you. Please reach out to me directly so I can connect you with ADP resources that can give you some dedicated assistance. [email protected]

• Reviewed on 2016-11-04
James M.
Senior Systems Engineer
Printing, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-05-31

"A Review from an Automated Implementation Point of View"

Comments: To summarize, the vast majority of users at our company have had a great experience with ADP in dealing with their own data. However, from an IT/reporting standpoint, we have been disappointed with the lack of options in automating the export of data.

Pros: The best feature of ADP Workforce Now is the ease of use for our end users to gather their own data. As a manufacturer, the majority of our employees do not easily have an opportunity during the workday to access their payroll and tax records. So, having easy access from their home computers is essential. We have employees with a wide range of systems and ages (from old Windows PCs to top-of-the-line Macbooks) at home, and we do not run into problems with users with any of these system accessing on their own.

Cons: Unfortunately, as great as the end-user access is for this software, our issues have been related to setting up any kind of automated data extraction. For the purposes of automated in-house reports, there are certain pieces of information from the ADP system that we need to pull on a weekly basis. However, our plan with ADP allows no such data export to be automated. We have had to fall back to using macro automation tools to log into the website, proceed to the appropriate menu pages, and click certain buttons to download the data. For such a large and widespread system, the lack of an easy way to extract data automatically is an unacceptable oversight.

• Reviewed on 2021-05-31
Chris D.
Event planner
Utilities, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-09-12

"Adp workforce"

Comments: My overall experience with workforce has been very fun and intriguing. It has shown me that technology has really come a long ways.

Pros: Adp workforce I yse everyday at work to click in and clock out for lunch and when I leave to go home from work. Also I use it for scheduling my week out and meetings I have to go to for work. It really helps me stat organized throughout each day. I have used it for about 10 years now and has gotten better each year I use it. It has everything I need to chevk on it like seeing how many hours I work each day of the week and shows my benefits I have as well as being able to read my yearly reviews I have beengiven each year too. It is really great to have and really love it!

Cons: Nothing I dislike about it just keep updating it as much as possible. Maybe it could have a search bar on it to type stuff you are looking for instead of scrolling and clicking multiple boxes to find it.

• Reviewed on 2019-09-12
Ijeoma E.
Senior Human Resources Manager
  • Reviewed on 2018-03-16

"Overall a good platform for our Payroll needs"

Pros: It is very straight forward system for the most part and once I am shown step by step process, I follow it and it works. I also enjoy the What's New PDF on the upcoming changes because it gives me a heads up. I also really enjoy the representative when I need assistance. They are very, very helpful. They follow-up via email or the phone when needed. There are few I correspond with via email if an issue arises and I don't have to wait on hold. I am very grateful for the step by step process they type put and send over to me so that I can use for future reference.

Cons: What I would like ADP to work on is have more job aids available for simple processes like a new employee using the time sheet for the first time. If I have any issues, I have to call in, wait on hold to get a 2 minute answer. That option needs to be created and/or improved. Also, improve the Support section to be more user friendly. I frequently log on and check if there are issues to see if there are solutions from other ADP users before calling the representatives. Sometimes the links are not active and solutions posted are not updated.

• Reviewed on 2018-03-16
Cheri N.
Human Resources Specialist
Banking, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-08-28

"I've been a user of ADP for a long time myself..."

Pros: WorkForceNow is the most integrated and easy to use HR and Payroll product that I have ever used. I have been in Human Resources/Payroll since 2002, and used PeopleSoft, WorkDay, a previous ADP version (PayForce) with Kronos, and a few others. WorkForceNow has been the best in my humble but experienced opinion.

Cons: For our purposes, the Enhanced Time & Attendance and Enhanced Scheduling tool is too complicated for easy use for our time and scheduling needs. We don't want to dedicate a single person or team to scheduling, and our managers need something much more easily integrated to our current tools. The requirement to make changes in multiple places to get correct data into the Time & Attendance at the right time is tedious and time consuming, and fraught with error potential.

• Reviewed on 2019-08-28
Rachel R.
Director Of Operations
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-02-16

"Spectacular Customer Service"

Comments: We are a growing business and it has been very helpful to have ADP to help us with payroll.

Pros: The Software is very easy to use and set up.
I am most impressed with their 24/7 Customer Service and my favorite feature is the call back. No more waiting on hold for hours, no more dropped calls and frustration. I can place a call to the help desk input my call back information and they will call me back.

Cons: There was a flaw when the system was set up for Service Hours and Non Service Hours and it was not caught until 6 months later and we had to do a large pay out to our employees because of this.
Also I was very excited to see that they will help you set up an Employee Handbook and Policies and Procedures, however you do have to pay extra to have this service.

• Reviewed on 2021-02-16
Natalie R.
Accounting
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-07-25

"This is very user friend and updates are efficient and easy to understand."

Comments: An easy to use interface to handle everything from time clock punches to ACA reporting. There are so many great tools to utilize, that I don't think I'm taking advantage of all of them.

Pros: Ease of processing payroll.
Time cards are easy to read and managers can understand it.
A lot of good reporting options.
Employees like that they can access their payroll info online as well
The ADP support time is well trained and can usually resolve issues right away.
The Bridge is a great tool for quick answers

Cons: Not enough options in the new hire wizard to complete without having to go back into the profile and add more information.
Also, Oregon has a Portland tri-met tax that should've been set up as a local tax when we started. This has to be added manually to every new hire. It should be part of the tax withholding in the new hire wizard.
It freezes every time when you bring an archived employee back to active.
Our manager in our 2nd building (onsite) cannot access ADP from his computer.
The vac/sick rules do not always follow what we initially set up. Hopefully this is fixed now.

by ADP on 2017-07-26

Natalie -

Thank you for taking the time to review our WFN product. I would love to help connect you with the appropriate resources to assist with your tax filing issue. Please feel free to reach out: [email protected]

Events Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-06-18

"Workforce for small businesses"

Comments: WIth workforcenow, we established communication between work staff and seniors (team leaders, division directors, and HR representatives)

Pros: The interface is simple and user-friendly. Sharing reports function helps to work in collaboration as a team.

Cons: Pricing of the software is not easy to afford. Updates on Page Layout Changes do not contribute in a better way.

• Reviewed on 2019-06-18
Biotechnology, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-09-18

"Great overall pay management application!"

Comments: It is a great software for managing payroll and hours for large number of people. Although I don't manage the financial side, I imagine it makes everything a lot easier for the accounting department as well. From my end as a manager I like that it gives me an easy to read snapshot of my team's hours worked, plus any requested time off. Additionally, I can easily approve timecards and overtime without hassle. The user interface can be a little daunting because it seems a little outdated, but the software itself is very powerful and allows for more efficient organization.

Pros: It allows you the insight to quickly view and manage hours for your direct reports. They can easily input hours worked on their timecard, and you can view their attendance and easily manage overtime. The interface for the app itself is a little difficult to navigate as the UI is not the most intuitive (i.e. where to find hours worked or how to report time off) but once you learn it, it is pretty straightforward to use. I like the individual user interface for managing your own pay and benefits - it breaks down all your deductions in a graphical format and color codes all credits and debits to your pay.

Cons: The time reporting UI can be very clunky and difficult to use. For some reason, you can only take time off in advance (I.e. at least the business day prior). This is great for paid time off, but is a hassle when reporting sick leave, as employees generally do not know when they will be sick and need to take off until the day of. We have implemented a system where if you will take off a particular day due to illness, we request the next day off - but this is a very poor workaround that often leads to confusion.

• Reviewed on 2020-09-18
Cassidy R.
Inventory Coordinator
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-04-23

"Extremely end-user friendly"

Comments: Overall, I've had a very good experience with this product. I haven't encountered any software glitches or problems when using it, whether that is on the web or in the app.

Pros: As a coworker using this application, I can safely say it is one of the easiest time/pay tracking systems I've used. Our company uses it to clock in/out, track tax information, and paystubs. It has app support for end users, which allows you to clock in/out on your phone, view pay statements, and make changes to your profile such as contact and address information.
The homepage provides a spot for administrators to post announcements. We use this for birthdays, open job positions, benefits information, and company happenings.
This program even has a well-rounded pay calculator to help you determine what your paycheck will be before its posted by the company, which is one of my favorite "bells and whistles" since I work for a company that only posts statements the day before payday.

Cons: Personally I really don't have anything bad to say about it, though I am not an administrator of the product. Everything about it is easy to use and understand.

• Reviewed on 2020-04-23
Kurt B.
Senior Accountant
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-07-25

"The ADP software is great, but the customer support is hard to navigate."

Comments: The software is definitely easier than trying to manage everything in-house, and I've never had a problem with tax filings in the 2+ years I've been working with ADP, which is awesome!

Pros: *The software seems to work well on the employee side of things--employees are able to easily clock in and out and only rarely experience interruptions.
*As an admin, the updated WFN is easier for me to navigate through and make changes in than the older iteration was.

Cons: *Review of timesheets by supervisors is time-consuming at best and a literal fight with the computer at worst.
*Customer support only completely solves the problem I call in about roughly 65% of the time. The remaining 35% of the time, I have to help guide the ADP specialist through the steps that need to be taken to solve my issue.
*Functionality that we used was removed during the switch to ADP WFN--use of notes on non-worked lines in timesheets, password resets only work sometimes, certain reporting functions, and the timesheets are much more clunky to navigate in now.

by ADP on 2017-07-26

Kurt -

Thank you for taking the time to review our WFN product. We offer many training solutions that may help you with our software in the future. I would love to provide you the appropriate resoureces. Please feel free to reach out: [email protected]

Victor R.
Project Manager, HR Support
Philanthropy, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-02-09

"ADP Can Bring Your HR & Payroll Systems Together, All In One Place"

Comments: I always say I love ADP's features and functionality. ADP Workforce Now allows us to take the business forward as the HR environment also goes cloud based. The features are rich and engaging which makes it very simple for anyone who has never utilized ADP Workforce Now to be able to easily adapt. Everything from payroll systems, to benefits enrollments, and talent development (including performance reviews and recruitment) can all be brought into one place under one program and under one login. For medium to large size companies ADP Workforce Now is definitely a good way to go, especially if the business is trying to bring everything under one program or platform instead of utilizing several vendors/programs for multiple services, for example, a separate vendor for payroll, a separate vendor for an HRIS (Human Resources Information System) or a separate vendor for an ATS (Applicant Tracking System).

Pros: Features and Functionality
Ease of use
Innovative platform
Engaging and visually appealing

Cons: Cost, it comes at a fairly large cost
Not all inclusive from the standard
Every feature requires a payment to set up (i.e. HR is separate setup fee than Payroll, etc.)
Every feature or "module" is a separate "Implementation Specialist" which can get to be confusing

by Lori on 2017-02-13

Victor –Thank you for providing such a detailed and insightful review of our WFN product. It is great to see that you take advantage of all the features and functionality WFN has to offer.

• Reviewed on 2017-02-09
Lista Z.
HR Analyst
Wholesale, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-03-13

"WFN is very easy to use. It is very clear to find what you want."

Comments: helps us to streamline the payroll process.

Pros: I like the ACA portal. very easy to trouble shoot and understand what is going on. when i did ACA for entire organization, i could do uploads which helps a lot.
I like easy access for preview payroll report.
i like under the benefits plan set up, the federal limit is set up such as HSA family limit.

Cons: Etime is a little bit out of date and not easy to use for admin. a lot if things do not make sense. for example, you cannot put punches for employee's hire day, if the hire day is the first day of the pay period; schedule and punches are on separate lines.
For payroll, you cannot preview by individuals. for example, I put adjustment deduction for Ana and only want to preview for her but you cannot. you have to preview the whole company and download the register report and search to find her. it is too much work.
It is also too many clicks if you want to switch from personal profile to employment profile. sometime, i am check state tax withholding and would like to see the person's home address. you literally need to click 3 times and find out and click back. there should be a shortcut button somewhere, so that it is easy to switch by single click.
To Date Accumulators is not clear and easy to use. this should be simple
YTD report is not easy to run in ADP. there should a standard report for YTD earning, & deduction.

• Reviewed on 2018-03-13
Coco D.
Payroll Director / Sr Accountant
Staffing & Recruiting, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-12-12

"WorkforceNow is Progressive"

Comments: Easy to stop payments or do check reversals. Easy for an employee to sign in to their employee self serve.
The initial onboarding is not an easy process for a new hire. There are too many steps for a new hire to do on their own and it's very time consuming. To circumvent this, we initiate the signing in so the new hire may then go in and finish any information required and change their online password.

Pros: One of it's most useful feature it the effective date. It allows you to enter information affecting a future date not yet being paid. Once you understand how it works and know its few limitations (can't enter automatic deductions for a future new hire) you get to appreciate the this time saving feature.
ADP is constantly improving features and provides resources for your payroll documentation from Payroll Register to State Tax Filing using easy to download and search features.

Cons: Believe it or not ,sometimes it's the changes. You get used to a set process and when ADP changes something it's usually better but there's an adjustment period to become familiarized with the new process.
The good thing is that if there's something you are having problems with or feel that it can be improved, you can voice your concern and they will take it into account when upgrading the system.

• Reviewed on 2018-12-12
Darla A.
Payroll Accountant
Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-08-29

"Administrators"

Comments: Overall experience for me has improved tremendously. I'm learning daily shortcuts, reports that can assist me etc..

Pros: The software has been a big help to me, considering I went from paper timecards to being automated. It's definitely cut my workload in half. As the Payroll Administrator I'm the only individual doing Payroll for 360 employees.

Cons: The training for Workforce Now was a little overwhelming in the beginning, but as I became more familiar with the product I felt more comfortable.
The Updates are another annoyance I have. Once I become familiar with a procedure or a format, the update will change all of that. Sometimes for the better sometimes not.

• Reviewed on 2019-08-29
Matt P.
CFO
  • Reviewed on 2019-08-06

"Built for the large company in mind"

Comments: Overall is works well. UI is rather dated vs a the PayChex platform I have used before. It does everything we need which is nice but it does a whole lot more (geared to larger companies) and all of that extra functionality can really get in the way when navigating through the system. We came from a PEO so these minor drawbacks are far outweighed by the money we saved in fees. Onboarding was long but we had someone from ADP with us the entire time.

Pros: Significantly less expensive then PEO platform
Ability to do everything you want (payroll, onboarding, reviews etc)

Cons: UI is a bit dated
Rather complicated with all the functionality - again built for large companies that will use it for a variety of items not jus typical payroll, onboarding etc.

• Reviewed on 2019-08-06
Deborah R.
Human Resources Manager
Human Resources, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-06-16

"Our company has been using ADP Workforce Now since 2014. This is an amazing program!"

Comments: Secure, dependable and user friendly payroll processing. A time and attendance system. Reporting functions that allow us to track and report critical information that helps us run a better company. Offsite support and a system that is always rolling out updates and training. This is a great system for the medium to large business. You cannot go wrong with this program.

Pros: Workforce Now has changed from being a time and attendance and payroll system to a Human Resources tool I cannot do without.
I am a one person Human Resources Department and I need a HR system that can streamline and support the many functions I deal with on a daily basis. Workforce Now (WFN) does that and so much more. WFN comes with dozens of preloaded reports that allows me to run employee rosters, payroll reports, attendance reports, cost of labor by hours and earnings. It tracks tax information and General Leader Reports for our accounting department. Employees are able to electronically request time off and get manager approvals emailed to their cell phones or home computers. Managers and supervisors can make notes right in the employees electronic file so there is always a record of items they can use when doing annual reviews or disciplinary action meetings.
There is so many options available. Making sure employees get paid properly is critical, but this system and the ADP support team take payroll to a whole new level! ADP has been working diligently to make this system a workhorse in the HR department. The updates keep this system cutting edge, yet user friendly and easy to run. You will not have to worry about having outdated and stale software in a year. There is always something being improved. Just in case something does come up, WFN has a solid support team that you can reach out to for questions and assistance. And they are only a phone call away.

Cons: What do I like least? I only have a couple of issues, and the pro's far outweigh the concerns, but it seems like the support team is very busy on some Monday's and Tuesday's. When you try to call in for support the wait times can be a little long. I have learned to plan ahead and call early. If you want a least like about the software specifically then that is more difficult to answer. I guess I'd say the learning curve can feel a little intimidating when you first start to using WFN. Help is only a phone call away or a quick look up in the integrated help screens.

by ADP on 2017-06-20

Deborah - Thank you for taking the time to provide such a detailed and insightful review. We appreciate your time and your business. If I can be of any assistance to you, please feel free to reach out. [email protected]

• Reviewed on 2017-06-16
Samridh S.
Electrical Engineer II
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-02-01

"Easy to Use and Easy to Manage"

Pros: Our company transitioned to ADP 3 years ago and in the past three years I have really grown to like ADP.
- Easy to manage my PTO and see balances
I can easily log into ADP and see how much balance is left. Previously I had to wait for my paycheck to look at it and keep note of it. Otherwise everything was stored on the SAP system and SAP codes were too hard to remember. I like the online platform a lot better with ADP.
Apply for PTO is also a piece of cake. Simply choose the date (calendar is shown on right) and submit the hours.
- Notifications
ADP is really good about notifying the user if there is any mails waiting in the inbox. Any approvals or disapprovals, documents and announcements on ADP gets sent straight to my work email and it helps me to remember that I should go and check it out.
- Everything in one place
All my Paychecks, Tax Documents, Health and Dental Benefits, Policies etc are on one spot. They are all properly placed under specific tabs so after some clicking around I was able to easily get to the page I needed too.
I also like that I can download my information and documents in a pdf format and store it computer for later access. I no longer have to email HR and ask for my tax document if I lost it or ask what is the health/dental plan i enrolled in.
Even enrolling or changing the benefits plan is super easy and it is all done inside the ADP at the beginning of each year.

Cons: - Outdated look
I think ADP could enhance their website a bit more than what it is. I do like their simplicity however more helpful links in the front page would be nice so that I do not have to click through 3 pages to submit a PTO.
- More details needed
I would prefer each page to have some details on what this page is for and how it can be used. Some sort of front page explanation would be nice. The first few months I emailed my HR every single time to figure out how to do the simplest of things
- Update takes time
When there is an updated I have notice some delays. Whether it be on my PTO approval or my salary increase. The system updates takes the longest.

• Reviewed on 2019-02-01
Shikha V.
HR Manager
Staffing & Recruiting, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-04-30

"ADP Workforce Now-Most used and advanced Human Capital Management Solutions"

Comments: Our company’s overall experience has been extremely good except for the customer service part, which has now improved as compared to earlier. We have no plans to move to any other software since our entire team is very well versed with this software.

Pros: ADP Workforce Now is a wholesome web-based human resource capital management system designed to assist and automate company’s HR processes including payroll management, benefits, time and labor management, compliance etc.
This tool also provides the API, which facilitates the smooth integration with other HR business application including any internal software that you may have. We have been using this software for almost 5 years now and the experience has been amazing. The entire application is user friendly and easy to manage with a supportive customer service.
It also facilitates our employees to register into the system whose paycheck has been processed once and they can view their paystubs online, which reduces our burden of sending the paystubs separately.
The entire process of payroll including the tax processing, sick time filing (if applicable), PTO management etc. is simplified through this application.
The benefit enrolment/waiving process is also easier with all the documents placed under different sections of the consultant’s file.

Cons: The customer support team is cooperative but getting answers from them could be tedious. You have to be on call for almost 15-20 minutes before you could hear a human voice. The response time over emails is not so fast as well. It may take from 4-5 hours to a day to get an answer sometimes.

• Reviewed on 2019-04-30
Virginia G.
HR Coordinator
Insurance Software, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-10-23

"ADP Workforce Now Pros and Cons"

Comments: ADP Workforce Now has been a great learning experience. I love how easy it is to reset users log in information from the administration side and how ADP recognizes users based off personal information. This comes in handy when needing to pull historical payroll data.

Pros: ADP is very easy to use and I love how they have a built in training platform that can train you as you use the system. There are little information bubbles that you can hover over that will give you insights to the features and updates as they are release. ADP is expanding who they will integrate with which is wonderful because you can have several other systems integrated to the payroll system which makes for seamless processes. I really enjoy using ADP Workforce Now, it's very easy to use, pull reports, and run payroll. The system is very intelligent and won't allow you to hire individuals with the same personal information, which is very important for auditing purposes. Overall, great system to use.

Cons: The three cons I have about ADP Workforce Now is the reporting is difficult to use if you don't know what exactly you need when pulling data. The support team is very slow and sometimes too busy to prioritize your issues if you're a smaller organization vs. a larger organization. The last con is that the system is not customizable, so if you need a form or process customized to fit your company's needs, I would suggest a different system that is more customizable.

• Reviewed on 2020-10-23