15 years helping Canadian businesses

About InventoryCloud

Eliminate spreadsheets and manual process with an inventory management solution that's easy-to-implement and use.

Learn more about InventoryCloud

Pros:

In wasp Inventory Control i like the reordering feature stock tracking system and reporting system in inventory control.

Cons:

Iphone app needs a lot of work, crashes often, doesn't flow nicely and has limited features.

InventoryCloud ratings

4.3

7.9/10

InventoryCloud has an overall rating of 4.3 out 5 stars based on 320 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used InventoryCloud before?

Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

User Friendly - Does the Job

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Our experience has been great. They don't help you a whole lot when it comes to API's and hooking things up to it though. That is an area for growth.

Pros:

Barcode creation and inventory tracking.

Cons:

The user interface is good but can be confusing if you have staff who aren't the savviest with tech.

Doug
Board Member in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

Great Tool for Proper Inventory Management

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: It is a good product and program that allows the users to monitor inventory usage and adjust, receive and remove products quickly and efficiently.

Pros:

Low initial cost and once setup is complete it is easy to understand and teach new users how to operate.

Cons:

Some functions are not available with the basic package. You must upgraded to add some features that should be included.

Trent
Inventory in US
Food Production, 201–500 Employees

WASP Inventory Review

Comments: Over all my experience with WASP has been quite frustrating. I have had very hard times contacting customer support, and when there is an error that doesn't seem to make sense, getting in contact with customer support makes it feel even more impossible. I do however like the ease of use, it's very user friendly from a visible standpoint and doesn't deter new users like other inventory softwares do. WASP is perfect for small businesses with minimal moving parts that need basic inventory tracking at a fair price. Only with larger businesses will you see WASP's functionality decline. For our business, we believe we have exceeded WASP's capabilities.

Pros:

What I like most about this software is that it is easy to introduce new users too. The interface is simple and easy to understand for people who may have not used an inventory system before. The design on the handheld devices is easily digestible and doesn't discourage new users because of its simple and familiar feeling interface.

Cons:

Barcode customization and tracking has been incredibly painstaking to use. Many customization features are not easily available, even something as simple as adjusting the size of a barcode. The search features, while available, are very difficult to understand. Filtering the search items only further complicates the search itself. It would be nice if there was a filter just to see a single days moves, or if there is an existing filter for this, for it to be more obvious to the user.

Tracy
Warehouse Manager in US
Government Administration, 5,001–10,000 Employees

IT Warehouse review

5.0 last month New

Comments: It took me a little while to adjust to a new system, but it is worth the adjustment period.

Pros:

It is reliable. I can export data to co-workers.

Cons:

If there is a way to make corrections to PO numbers entered incorrectly, I don't know how to do it without completely removing the item(s) and re-entering.

Joel
Buyer in US
Civil Engineering, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Good product - Successful solution

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: it works well and we are happy with the product.

Pros:

it is easy to use. Also, being able to add item photos from a mobile device is great.

Cons:

Reports dont show the data i would like to see.

Sergio
tool room manager in US
Higher Education Software, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Great starter software

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

ease of use is the best feature of this software

Cons:

some of the options that are the part of the higher tier subscription should be included in the basic version of the software... i.e adding one additional site should be included to have a total of two sites available

Warehouse manager in US
Construction, 51–200 Employees

2023 wasp review

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Overall I really enjoy using this software daily. Simple and user friendly to use and understand

Pros:

I really like being able to use this software on multiple platforms. desktop, laptop, mobile device. The simplicity of categories and digital locations

Cons:

Little buggy from time to time but has gotten alot less buggy throughout 2023. the inconsistancy of scheduled mobile uploads/downloads is still wonky on our end.

Anita
Lead Administrative Support Assistant in US
Gambling & Casinos, 51–200 Employees

4 Great Years of Service

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I have had no issues what so ever. I have only talked to a rep a couple of times and they have been more than helpful and kind.

Pros:

It has a column for everything we need to input and it can be changed. The export to excel is simple as is the label maker.

Cons:

When the new drop-down doesn't automatically put you on "contains" in the search.

Mohammed
Mohammed
Supervisor in Saudi Arabia
Furniture, 1,001–5,000 Employees

The best

Comments: good for warehousing

Pros:

History of each every items is most good thing.

Cons:

search by serial number take some time its delay

2 years ago

Glad to hear that InventoryCloud is meeting your warehousing needs.

Christopher
Corporate IT Manager in US
Government Relations, 501–1,000 Employees

Wasp Inventory Cloud

4.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: We have been pleased with the software. It answers our needs.

Pros:

Ease of use. Mobile connectivity and accuracy

Cons:

Licensing. It took a long time to add additional Licenses.

Hugo
Inventory Manager in US
Medical Devices, 51–200 Employees

Inventory Cloud

Comments: It's been very convinient for us to have the cloud set up, it given us more features / tools to get our orders processed and tracked through our shop down to the end user, It's a must have for any buisness

Pros:

I've been using the Wasp Inventory Control for about 5 years now and just upgraded to the Inventory Cloud and it has been much easier to use, also the software gives the user the option of using our mobile devices instead of the scanner in certain cases. One of the best items also provided with the upgrade is the availability of creating your own custom reports very important in tracking your inventory . It's a must have program if you want to make sure all your inventory is squared away..

Cons:

Only one real issue I've had is label printing not as easy as the previous version, Creating the label is not the real issue it's having to modify a labels size .. Not user friendly when it comes to label modification. Not a deal breaker.. I do have a work around only because I've been using inventory control for some time now.

Operations Manager in US
Mining & Metals, 51–200 Employees

Fantastic Product

Comments: Very please with the experience that we have received from WASP.

Pros:

InventoryCloud is an amazing product. The implementation with the team at WASP was seamless. They helped us every step of the way. The product is very easy to use. Easy to add inventory, track parts usage, see pick orders, update inventory, and audit inventory.

Cons:

There should be more search options in the reports tab that allow you to see the price of the materials.

4 months ago

Thank you for your ringing endorsement. It's great to hear such high praise from a person who has experienced other options.

richard
coordinator in US
Mental Health Care, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Inventory 1

Comments: WASP has done what is was supposed to do and it is much better than a paper and pen process. Wasp is overall a good inventory software with some small issues here and there, but very useful.

Pros:

The software is a complete inventory software. The software mainly runs well for what it is. It does what it is supposed to do. Good for general inventory functions.

Cons:

At times the system runs slow, and picking large orders can take a long time. The system has crashed or locked up on occasion resulting in lost data and forcing users to start over (rare but it happens). At times tickets have been opened with WASP and I have not heard back about some issues, but the WASP techs are always helpful when on the phone. There is an issue with not being able to pull the full amount of inventory from a none primary location. This has been going on for sometime. I have followed up several times in the past, but I do not remember WASP ever following up with me about the issue. Some other small issues such as not being able to delete past PO's after they are closed out etc.

Jay
Warehouse Manager in US

Game changer

Comments: Prior to getting Inventory Cloud I had to manually keep track of my inventory taking up a lot of time to maintain. Since my company has purchased the Inventory Cloud software, it has made running the warehouse easier and more accurate. I can now order materials and equipment with Inventory Cloud software, and the employees can now make a pick list of what they need for a job.

Pros:

The check in-check out feature is a game changer for my company. I no longer have to write down what went where and who has it. Very easy to use.

Cons:

There has only been one short time that the software was acting up. It was just after an update that was done to the system and it wasn't sending my orders to my vendors. This was a moderate inconvenience for me. Once I realized that my orders were not being sent to my vendors, I called the support team at Wasp. They were aware of the issue (from other companies that had called) and resolved the problem in a very timely manner.

Owner in Canada

Designer Deck _ Inventory Cloud Review

Pros:

the bar codes were very attractive and the ability to implement additional hardware down the line as we grow.

Cons:

everything else is extremely difficult to use and input. Customer service is horrible and the staff for the most part in all my experiences calling in, are curt, unfriendly and not very knowledgable/helpful. Almost seems like its a task for them to be helping you out for the high price you pay for this software. Our company is very strongly considering switching to another platform.

2 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with InventoryCloud. We are concerned about your experience to leverage all of the rich capabilities of the software. We have created helpful videos to give you quick insights regarding everything you need to know to maximize the value of InventoryCloud

Shelley
Customer Service Representative in US
Packaging & Containers, 201–500 Employees

Great for any company who needs inventory assistance.

Comments: We can keep our inventory, orders, picks for specific work orders, and incoming items organized easily by using this system. It helps us a great deal every day here at our company.

Pros:

I love that we can use it on the go. We can count our inventory going in and out while actually on the floor looking at it. It is easily used with our other systems and helps us a great deal with keeping up with the amount of raw material and finished goods we have here at our location.

Cons:

The specific thing I did not like about the software was fixed with the last update. We had an issue when we tried to change an order. We were not able to delete specific line items in a pick or purchase order. We would have to make another with a different title. We no longer have to do that. We are able to delete a line item and something else. Yay. Go Wasp!!!

Matt
Assistant Operations Supervisor in US
Warehousing, 1,001–5,000 Employees

WASP Inventory Cloud

Comments: We enjoy using the program. Would like to see more customization.

Pros:

Excellent customer service. Cloud-based program is easy to access. Very user-friendly.

Cons:

It lacks features that we wish were there. It would be beneficial for us to have more custom features. The report templates can be confusing and overwhelming. Would help to have custom reports easier to create.

8 months ago

We're glad to hear you appreciate our commitment to providing excellent customer service. We also appreciate and value your product features recommendations.

Virendra
Warehouse Executive in India
Logistics & Supply Chain, 11–50 Employees

Streamline your warehouse operations and increase efficiency

Comments: It is unique and amazing tool to streamline your warehouse operations.

Pros:

It helps you to streamline your warehouse operations like inward, outward, storage etc. It helps you reduce human errors and increase efficiency. It also ensures you inventory accuracy and easy reconciliation. It enables you eliminate manual picking process and ensures faster and accurate dispatches.

Cons:

As of now never faced any issues with InventoryCloud.

2 months ago

We appreciate your comments. It's good to know that InventoryCloud helps you to streamline your warehouse operations.

Stacy
Program Manager in US
Warehousing, 51–200 Employees

For the Price It Shows and Stores our Inventory

Pros:

It's ability to track our inventory accurately.

Cons:

The lack of training material available, had to pay for additional training. Though the system is customable you have to pay for those changes you need.

4 months ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with InventoryCloud. We are pleased to hear that the solution is meeting your needs. You'll be happy to know that we have recently improved our onboarding to provide a number of self-help videos that will help you better navigate through your introductory period.

Brett
Director of IT in US
Utilities, 51–200 Employees

Managing Company Assets Used in Internet Customer's Homes

Comments: We were able to solve the problem of knowing how and when to order new CPE equipment. This is vital to us as if we do not streamline inventory, this could result in us being delayed in providing customer's with service and stalling revenue growth.

Pros:

The setup and training for this software is extremely easy. We quickly remove and add inventory to the system. We can use the software in a very simplistic capacity. However, as we have brought on a software engineer, we can do more complex usage of the system, including API usage for integration.

Cons:

There is not a whole lot that we dislike about the software. It is very easy to get information in and out of the system.

2 years ago

Thanks Brett for your glowing review. We're happy to hear you find the experience as extremely easy to use.

Travis
Director of Technology in US
Construction, 51–200 Employees

Solid Inventory Management

Pros:

It has a very easy to use gui that makes the entire software flow well. Integration was very straightforward, and the organization from the software is incredible.

Cons:

If the software doesn't fit your business model because you are a niche company, customization is virtually impossible.

last year

Hello Travis, thanks for sharing insights regarding your experience. Glad to hear that you find InventoryCloud to be easy to use. Do know that we are committed to improving on your experience.

Safety Manager/Stockroom Manager in US
Shipbuilding, 11–50 Employees

inventory control

Comments: We are pleased with the program, but would like to see improvements as descripted above.

Pros:

Easy access, real time data capturing, and accountability.

Cons:

The notification of low inventory doesn't work. Tracking tool crib items can be made simpler. Under the old desktop system you were able to see who has items out that need to be returned. This system you have to run a lengthy report and run through several pages to find what tool crib items are overdue.

2 years ago

Thank you Michael for sharing your thoughts regarding InventoryCloud. We are happy to hear that you find the solution as easy to use.

Anthony
President in
Management Consulting, 11–50 Employees

Completely Unprofessional

Pros:

Pros were the sales rep was super persistent when selling me the equipment and software.

Cons:

The cons? After this guy sold me the software and scanners, the moment i received the equipment and needed assistance this guy was no where to be found. I tried leaving a message several times, have an email thread for nearly 3 months of him not responding to my request for help but me receiving his automated sales emails, spoke with customer service on 4 different occasions never got a follow up, finally got to the accounting dept who had said they would handle it and cancel it out to only find out months later they're still sending me invoices and never credited me back anything. This began in 02/17 its now 10/17 and i am following up again with Billing as i tried again 2 weeks ago promising they would fix this and still nothing. Now the supervisor relayed a message they would clear out the 2 of the 4 months of unpaid bills and meet me in the middle ( the customer who didnt get an answer back for 4 months and im supposed to pay in full or split the bill?) then to come back and tell me theyll cover all 4 months and that i should try and "re-sell" their equipment online (the same equipment i was sold on and not able to use due to bad customer service, its still in the box and they wont credit me back. Completely unprofessional, offering me to split invoices and re-sell equipment for products i wasnt able to use since the day i got it. If they correct this ill let it be known but until then the way this has been handled is so unprofessional acting like theyre doing me a favor canceling out 2 of the 4 months and not giving me credit for the 1st month and equipment i was swindled into.

Devin
Inventory Control Manager in US

Warehouse Managment

Pros:

The ease of use and customizable settings are really helpful.

Cons:

Customer support is very bad. Also the system is updated and there is no explanation for these new updates. The lack of not being able to mass edit items can be disheartening.

2 years ago

Hello Devin, Thank you for taking the time to review InventoryCloud. We are glad to hear that you find our solution easy to use and helpful. We also take your concerns and recommendations very seriously. Do know your recommendations are being shared with our product development team. We are committed to providing you with the best experience and warehouse management solution.

Humphrey
Security Forces in US
Military, 51–200 Employees

InventoryCloud

Comments: InventoryCloud helps us to determine who is assigned equipment, track product recalls with lot numbers, and determine when an item is low in stock and requires re-order.

Pros:

InventoryCloud was extremely easy to set-up and even easier to use. This system has helped us to completely eliminate paper records while accurately determining where our equipment is at all times.

Cons:

For our purposes, the barcode feature by SKU was not utilized as it was meant to be. Since we often order from different vendors, the products we receive are often labeled differently and do not have the same barcodes.

3 years ago

Thanks Humphrey for your feedback regarding InventoryCloud. Glad to hear you've been able to completely eliminate paper records ... good for your company and great for the environment.