Freshsales Reviews

4.5 (562) Write a Review!

About Freshsales

Freshsales is packed with features and a highly intuitive UI so that you don't have to juggle multiple tools to run your business.

Learn more about Freshsales

Pros:

It's open API allowed us to develop some really cool things. Such as event tracking from our website that is attached to a users FreshSales profile.

Cons:

We have customers all over the globe and it can sometimes be bothersome to find the customers time zone or simply address to ship their orders.

Freshsales ratings

4.4
4.5
4.4
4.5

8.7/10

Freshsales has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 562 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Freshsales before?

Jose J
Jose J
CTO in US
Market Research Software, 2-10 Employees

Great CRM Platform for Startups and Growing Businesses

Comments: Aside from the onboarding process, we enjoy using Freshsales and believe it's worth it to manage your contacts and leads. Freshsales is a great platform to use with any sales pipeline.

Pros:

When I started using Freshsales with my team, we get amazed with the simplicity of the CRM and the flexibility of features and options with each contact. Also, we enjoyed the integration with Freshdesk support and assistance platform.

Cons:

The onboarding was a little bit long, it took around 3 days, even though we started with a few contacts by then. I hope they improve the onboarding time or change the methodology to enroll using Freshsales.

Devyani
Devyani
Customer Relationship Associate in India
Banking, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Best high end software for sales manager and their team working in startups

Comments: There are many alternative sales tools out there but freshsales helped me in my initial days of lead generation, hence I will recommend this tool to those who have just started into marketing & sales department.

Pros:

I was using this software for 1 and half year, I started with just live real-time chat service and now I have started using its premium features to manage my leads and sending them sales pitch and updates with easy campaign manager. I loved the user interface which takes no brains to understand the features that you need to solve your purpose. I have used their reporting tools that helps me make decisions based on results I have got from campaigns.

Cons:

I would love this tool if they provide integration with social networks too like Instagram and Facebook messages along with LinkedIn. Currently they have limited integration modules. Also importing files takes much time then managing and sending them sometimes it got stuck and I need to reiterate everything again.

Tanmayu
Business Development Manager in India
Human Resources, 201-500 Employees

Freshsales

Comments: The tool we were previously using did not have the option to create deals and manage your revenue generation and pipeline, but ever since we have shifted to freshsales, that problem has disappeared. Also, the reporting and the analytics freshsales offers helps us in keeping track of all our data, activity and how we can streamline the process of sales and pipeline management. Other than that we can also create tasks and meetings on the dashboard, but now we have an all one in solution for all of this, thanks to freshsales.

Pros:

The interface is really good and the software is very easy to use. You can also run campaigns and sequences on your contacts with freshsales. Deals and pipeline management is very good and you can create all kinds of reports to keep track of everything.

Cons:

The onboarding process was a bit longer than expected, and integration with other tools is also a bit difficult. Other than that, there is a monthly limit of only 1000 marketing emails in a month which seems rather wrong and to increase that, you have to pay extra which is a lot.

Mahesh
CEO in India
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 Employees

Buggy product and horrible customer service

1.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: I wouldnt recommend it to anyone and regret paying for the product

Pros:

Not much. The product is OK but the support is just mind-numbing

Cons:

We had basic issues with everything we were trying to use. We were using the free version of hubspot and moved to freshsales hoping it would be better. It is not even comparable to the free version we were using. I have been running around from pillar to post within their organisation but they just dont care. Here is what simply doesnt work.1. Bugs: We bought the paid version of the product and we encountered serious bugs with everything we were trying to use it for. 1. Email integration didnt work 2. Webforms dont work (still ongoing) 3. Calling application (exotel) integration didnt work. 4. Importing contactswas more complex than hubspot.2. Customer support: I understand there may be issues sometimes and the basic expectation is that when there are issues, we can get help from support. Their support is the worst. For every small issue, they push a calendly link in your face and want you to schedule. And for every issue, the calendar is blocked out days out. They just say sorry thats when you will get help. They offer some free onboarding hours but the person just has a script and is unable to solve any of the issues. Even they will put you on to their support which is unresponsive. We are being tossed around with out 7-8 people who always start from scratch.3. Unprofessional: Their customer success is not just incompetent, they are highly unprofessional. I asked them for a feedback form multiple times so that our issues get recorded but they just dodge it

Gregor
Marketing Manager in Slovenia
Machinery, 11-50 Employees

Freshsales suite fulfills our needs

Comments: Overall experience is good. Now that we are on an enterprise plan, support is good. When we were not enterprise client, the support was often slow.

Pros:

This product offers a lot of features and does offer a multi-touchpoint approach. Email journeys, Whatsapp integration, Chatbots, SMS...

Cons:

I miss if/than functionality in workflows. That would greatly reduce the manual work when setting up the workflows and adding new conditions. Another thing that I do not like is the policy and the pricing related to the marketing contacts. All plans have the limitation of 1000 marketing emails per month. This can be quickly exceeded especially if you are sending newsletters to your contacts. There is an option to upgrade, but that is way too expensive and completely unscalable when a business grows. We have overcome that with integrating CRM with SMTP service that takes over this part and is calculated on the number of emails sent.

Jade
Learning and Development Supervisor in Philippines

Freshsales is one of the best tools for lead management and generating more opportunities

4.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

We are a company that do partnership with different businesses from Mail Centers to Co-working space. We use Freshsales to track sales activities, create our sales process. We also use Freshsales to communicate a lead. It has a variety of communication channels for email, phones, chats even WhatsApp. We also use Freshsales for reporting, sales activity reports. It pretty much has everything you will need to help your sales team.

Cons:

Freshsales has a lot of features, and it will take some time for you to learn how to use these features to your advantage.

Bryan
Business Counselor in US
Management Consulting, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great CRM

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: The training and onboarding were excellent. They always made time for the newbies in our group.

Pros:

It is easy to add accounts and contacts manually or by uploading a CSV. Rich features and easy to navigate.

Cons:

The sales process was hard because we started with an inside sales rep because we are a small group. We ended up with a corporate account manager at the close because of the size of our organization

Marah
Marketing and Social Media in Jordan
Restaurants, 51-200 Employees

Enhances our ability to respond to customer requests

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Freshsales organizes our relationship with customers in the required manner, as any email from customers is answered by the responsible member in a timely manner, and we also ensure that our promotional campaign messages reach the targeted individuals and institutions within carefully studied time periods. Freshsales has also increased our organizational capabilities, as all files, messages and contact lists are easily accessible.

Pros:

I really appreciate the simple, intuitive design of the dashboard, as it makes customization easy, and I can navigate between the different sections with ease. Freshsales is also good at how it sorts and classifies incoming mail, which helps us direct it to the responsible member directly, and this is reflected in the speed of response to customer requests. It is also good for the organizational capabilities that Freshsales provides, as we can create a file for each customer and we can save everything related to our relationship with him, including messages and invoices, and that they are saved on the cloud, which makes it easy to access them at any time. I greatly appreciate the scheduling capabilities that Freshsales provides, which allow us to organize the dates of sending emails or text messages to customers according to contact lists at appropriate times, and this is important so that we do not repeat messages in a random way that makes the customer feel bored. Freshsales is also great for the collaborative capabilities that it provides us as a team, where we can share updates on different tasks and also collaborate in preparing reports and marketing plans.

Cons:

Freshsales is easy to use, and it does not require a lot of time to master its effective use, in addition to that the subscription prices are appropriate and are not considered an obstacle to the involvement of all team members.

Syed
IT Business Partner in Saudi Arabia
Logistics & Supply Chain, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Freshsales CRM

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall powerful tool to setup your CRM , you can see complete picture of sales activities for sales team, sales manager and management.Territory based setup is strong tool to monitor territory based sales

Pros:

Very powerful integrated crm tool swhich contain complete package of contacts, sales lead , clients, marketing campaigns, email campaigns , chat and additionally integrated with freshdesk ticketing system

Cons:

Reporting is bit weak, like some text fields which are required in reporting for management are not part of this , some field are not editable for GCC market like VAT is tax in crm and we cannot change it to VAT

Outreach Manager in India
Education Management, 51-200 Employees

Freshsales for better Sales

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: It has been a good CRM for improving sales

Pros:

Email Tracking, Lead Management, Sales sequences

Cons:

A bit higher on the commercial side than the others.

Rayno
Business development manager in South Africa
Mining & Metals, 11-50 Employees

Freshworks CRM review

Comments: Pretty Good, Has some issues and bugs that creep up

Pros:

The integration with Freshdesk as well as how you can view your Pipeline

Cons:

Limiting functionality, We as company have products in SAAS as well as once of, In the pipeline I cant split the two and causes issues when filtering

Dominic
Insurance Agent in US
Insurance Software, 11-50 Employees

It's a great CRM!

Comments: All-in-All it's a great software to use. I conclude with the fact that freshsales is ever changing and in my 6 months of usage I have seen anticipated improvements appear right before my eyes. It's perfect for users who are looking for a cost effective and flexible solution to customer relations. The kinks in its usage can be ironed out through support and further improvement of the software itself. It's a great CRM!

Pros:

The BEST part about Freshale's is the endless capability for customizations and integrations. This allows users to create systems of follow up with multiple points of contact to the client. The new future to manage duplicates was a great addition. I also love the capability to attach documents to client files, really comes in handy.

Cons:

The system is relatively easy to understand however when it comes to usage I find it's very clunky. I can see how the open set up and free customization may overwhelm even experienced users. I would even say that, the coders and web designers at freshsales had more of an influence on this product then the relation management professionals. It sort of like a "Droid" cell phone. The technology in the phone is superior and far more advanced, yet users are not acclimated to the application of it. I would like to make two suggestions to address such. First, I'd like to point out that even though I'm bring this up in the 'con' section, I have NEVER had a problem with Freshsales support team. When in reference to the wieldiness of the software I think that Freshsales could benefit from a hand on approach and a thorough process in training the users. You see if the users understood Freshsales as much as you folks do I'm certain the above 'con' would be null. Second, in relation to the same 'con' described above I believe this can be solved more directly. What I mean by that is creating an internal prioritization based on recent actions, recent stage changes, number of exchanges, lengths of conversation and what ever variables you guys think that can measure and use as info to prioritize leads. Then possibly a dashboard view, displaying these prioritized leads as well as up coming tasks and appointments, metrics on call volume and possible targets or goals.

Elisa
Marketing Assistant in Italy
Packaging & Containers, 11-50 Employees

A great suite to improve marketing effectiveness

Comments: Using both Freshdesk and Freshsales to manage our relationships with users and the business opportunities that may arise is the most efficient way to improve our sales effectiveness.

Pros:

We are using Freshsales together with Freshdesk and it is the perfect solution to help our customers and manage all our relationships with them in a quick and simple way through an effective streamline. By adding the Freshasales API code in Freshdesk, the tools are automatically synchronized in order to keep track of the relationships that have occurred with all users. Freshsales helps to reach specific goals by setting up a valuable deal for each lead imported inside it. The deal management is really intuitive, just like all the other features available. The contacts can be easily imported uploading your customer lists in csv or similar file format. The CRM offers a built-in phone, an integrated email system, a user behavior, tracking, and a reporting system. As already written, Freshsales is really intuitive and easy-to-use thanks to its accessible menus and filters. There is also the possibility to customize some overviews in order to keep all essential information at your fingertips. It is possible to automatize pipelines and workflows as needed. Freshworks tool offers a great help desk, you can get support by email using the ticket system, by chat or telephone. The support team is always ready to help.

Cons:

Some automatic reminders are missing. You can’t set specific alarms to be notified when a customer doesn’t get back to you or similar.

Business Development Manager ¿ Video Conferencing in Australia

A great Sales CRM with all of the modcons; part of an excellent 'fresh' suite.

Pros:

1- Freshsales is very easy to use and is a solution that I believe is a good fit for a growing team, as the platform has a very small learning curve. I feel confident in being able to teach a new staff member how to use it. We don't use Freshdesk, but their native integrations with that, other Freshworks applications, and 3rd party tools in Freshsales would be very suitable to teams that offer support, or already have an existing marketing/service delivery software stack. 2- The development team frequently release new features that make the experience of using the platform better and better. I have subscribed to the top tier, but even their entry level and middle range offers go head to head on features with the big name CRMs that cost double the subscription fee. 3- Finally, the mobile application's latest release is absolutely brilliant more than what you could want or expect from a mobile version of your company's sales CRM.

Cons:

1- Some of the 'bells and whistles' that come with other Sales CRMs aren't available or can only be achieved by using third party tools (Zapier) hacked together with Workflows. Examples of these are: "automatically remind me to follow up if I haven't heard back from this lead/customer"; and support for recurring deals (such as businesses that sell based on annual subscription models). 2- There seems to be a fair bit of data visible (eg: metadata on each lead or contact) that really isn't important to the average user. And it would be great if a user could choose which fields appeared in the summary view of their contact, rather than just having the first few fields show. Having said that, the Development team appear to listen to their community, so this comment may be out of date, depending on when you're reading it!

Michelle
Editor in US
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees

Exactly what I needed to manage my workflow at a glance

Comments: I knew what the problems were in managing my workflow, but I couldn't envision or describe the kind of software that could be helpful without just being "another thing" to check and organize and worry about. Freshsales is easy and intuitive and offers solutions to my exact issues. The support team is always friendly and prompt when I have questions. If I'm looking for a way to do something and don't see it, the support team shows me how. My experience with Freshsales has been better than expected.

Pros:

Freshsales lets me intuitively organize large projects with lots of complexities and moving parts. I live on the "My Deals" page, where I've customized the stages to see exactly where each client - and their corresponding projects and tasks - falls in my current, active sales funnel, from initial contact to final payment. I like flipping over to the "Tasks" page to see exactly what I'm supposed to accomplish right now - and which task(s) I'll need to tackle immediately after.

Cons:

Though my organizational needs are fairly simple compared to larger firms and other industries, I could see most companies and their teams using Freshsales to their benefit. There isn't anything I dislike, but again, my needs are simple and there are tons more features available that I won't even touch. Fortunately, those expanded capabilities don't intrude with my use of the software - they are just there in the background if I ever need them.

Robert
Robert
Network Access Engineer in UK
Utilities, 11-50 Employees

Excellent CRM for beginners

Comments: Our previous CRM was a bespoke system where our developer had "disappeared" and wasn't responding to support, so we needed a quick solution to replace it. I managed to manually copy all of our contacts from our old system into a spreadsheet which then imported easily into Freshsales. The overall experience is great and it's reassuring to know that the support team are so helpful. The product will likely need some customisation and integration to fully suit our needs but this is well in progress now and we're getting to grips with it very well.

Pros:

The interface is well designed, easy on the eyes and easy to find your way around. The settings are organised into relevant subcategories and everything is easy to configure even for a novice. Importing contact data from a spreadsheet was very simple and saved us a load of time. Searching for contacts is a breeze, the search bar at the top includes all profile fields so it's easy to find the contact you're looking for. The support team go above and beyond to ensure you get setup quickly and to make sure Freshdesk operates exactly as you need it to and adapts to your existing business processes. For any query that I had, the team were proficient and made sure to find a solution that worked for me. This awesome support is even available on the free plan.

Cons:

I guess it's not really a problem with the software, but we moved from a bespoke CRM over to Freshsales and as someone not too experienced with this sort of software there was a lot of information to take in at once and learning where things are and how to use each feature occasionally took a little reading, but documentation is very well written and the support team just a quick call away if I got stuck.

Anuj
Anuj
Digital Marketing in India
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees

For sales managers and their team members working in startups, the most high-end software

Comments: Overall, I believe that FreshSales has been a fantastic addition to our business. Customer accounts are simple for us to access. From FreshSales, we can directly create tickets in FreshDesk.

Pros:

I have been using this software for one and a half years. I initially only used the live real-time chat feature, but now I use its premium capabilities to manage my leads and send them updates and sales pitches using the simple campaign manager. I adored the user interface because it requires little intelligence to comprehend the things you need to achieve your goal. I have made use of their reporting capabilities, which aid in my decision-making based on campaign results.

Cons:

If they offered interaction with other social networks in addition to LinkedIn, such as Instagram and Facebook messaging, I would adore this feature. They only have a few integration modules at the moment. Additionally, handling and transmitting files takes considerably longer than importing them, and occasionally it gets stuck, forcing me to repeat everything.

Priya
Priya
Team Lead - Customer success in India
Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Feels like a breath of fresh air

Comments: I had a great experience and it has made my life easy ever since I started using it.

Pros:

The product is not bloated like most CRMs. It is very user-friendly and it has a left navigation panel that just lets navigating to any page easily and is very user friendly.

Cons:

Would be great if it can be integrated with more softwares so there are a lot of options for customers.

Julio
SDR in Nicaragua
Construction, 11-50 Employees

Great CRM for your company.

Comments: In overall we are really happy with this CRM, we have been using it for years now, we honestly think that there is room for improvement but so far we like it, and is what you need to keep your business going.

Pros:

I really like the fact that this CRM allows me and my company to keep track of the prospects we are working with, we can keep track of the last contacts, if we made a phone call or an email and save tasks to continue working in the future. Is also a great tool to keep track of the pipeline process with financial information and pending tasks.

Cons:

Keep all the prospects updated is one of the topics they can improve, is not easy to always have all the team to work on a lead and add the information, and is better to work on a computer than on a phone app, in the construction field you are always traveling and is really hard to have a laptop with you so I think a mobile version with better options and more user friendly is better.

NITHIN
NITHIN
Director Of Partnerships & Sales - US in India

Freshsales - Refreshing Sales CRM

Comments: I've worked in a couple of teams with various business sizes, and pain areas, and for early stage, small and mid market companies' sales teams, Freshsales goes the extra mile helping them simplify the sales pipeline, and focus on what's essential, customer acquisition/journey.

Pros:

What I like most is how light the software is, truly refreshing sales CRM software, just like how Freshworks team has branded Freshsales. One could have the CRM for all the stages from Lead-Deal, and then nurturing a customer later through freshchat/ freshconnect as the customer eventually moves to the hands of a client services specialist/ is now ready for upsells. Integrations to reach out to prospects additionally. They also have Sales Campaign feature for curated sales campaigns which could be used for early prospecting stage.

Cons:

While I like how the product is evolving, which the team is doing a great job at, there are a couple of features, here and there, which are still being built, but I understand from discussions that the team does a serious work of taking into account most recurring customer feature requests and builds the same as soon as possible.

joseph
bartender/sales in US

The perfect software if you are into doing sales

Comments: This software can be used up to 10 users for 1 membership. It helps me to easily sort and filter close dates, identify bestsellers, and make required changes to actions. IF you are into sales i definitely recommend you use it

Pros:

this software is perfect for managing thousands of leads and it is simple and easy to use. This software has made my job so much more convenient. They also have a 30 day free trial so you can decide if you like it or not . Thats what we did and we wound up finding it resourceful and now use it on a daily basis. It has helped my sales go up in a huge way especially by helping me keep my leads organized.

Cons:

It would be cooler if there was a dashboard of some sort that gives you an overview of sales and leads. You have to always log in to see everything which is not a bid deal, it could be worse. Other than that it is awesome software it has really helped grow my sales and I have no other complaints.

laura
marketing manager in UK

Freshsales CRM for lead / deal management and sales campaigns

Comments: They are updating and adding new features quite regularly and have worked with us to get us up and running. But I think webinar training on how to do specific tasks or use new features would be really helpful.

Pros:

ITs easily customisable and can create APIs to integrate to other systems quite easily. The visibility of bulk emails and sales campaigns within a contact field is really helpful to maintain a holistic overview of each type of communication you've had with them.

Cons:

When we started using it there wasnt an option to send sales campaigns to specific customer groups. So we've had to create a workflow for this. Also the chat function is helpful but they are slow to reply and often close a case and mark it as resolved when you've been inactive for 20mins! which is unfair when they take at least that long to reply to you!

George
Business Development in UK
Professional Training & Coaching, 51-200 Employees

Freshworks provides a good value solution

Pros:

Freshworks is good Value. It can do a variety of tasks, marketing journeys and sales emails are effective.

Cons:

Sometimes it can be a little bit clunky and things like workflows do not work that effectively. We've found it hard to manage across different projects.

Jakub
CEO in Czechia

Good features & robust, complex to set up and sometimes bloated

Comments: Good for bigger organizations where sales roles are narrowly separated.

Pros:

Has everything you need for B2B sales under one roof

Cons:

Cumbersome... creating an opportunity requires 10 minutes when account, opportunity, and contact setup is needed. Never become a fan of separating accounts and opportunities. Could not find an easy way to create custom exports (pipeline dump) or dashboards.

Laura
Administrator in US
Insurance Software, 2-10 Employees

Great CRM

Comments: I received very good customer service with Fresh sales. Good return times on questions.

Pros:

Affordable CRM. Easy to use and customize.

Cons:

Nothing to complain about. There was nothing in particular that I could complain about. If anything I think after an update, the reporting was less user friendly for me and more complicated to understand, but Customer Service would help me setup anything I needed help with.