15 years helping Canadian businesses

About SuiteDash

Fully branded : Client Portal, Project Management, Invoicing, File Sharing, CRM, IM, Messaging & more.

Learn more about SuiteDash

Pros:

Love the easy and intuitive user interface and navigation. Also, the customizable theme makes it a seamless experience with our brand for our clients.

Cons:

I am missing a messenger for customer communication.

SuiteDash ratings

4.6
4.8
4.8
4.9

9.4/10

SuiteDash has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 566 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used SuiteDash before?

AJ
AJ
Co-Founder in US
Accounting Software, 2–10 Employees

Extremely versatile software that ties everything together

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: SuiteDash is an extremely powerful and comprehensive software product (more like a software suite really). It ties in multiple disparate departmental functions (such as Marketing, Sales, HR, and Project Management) and brings them into a unified location. Add in the fact that the ability exists to unify it with a robust and versatile Client Portal and you've got an amazing product. There is a pretty steep learning curve when you get started, but there are plenty of educational materials at your disposal. Also, when comparing it to other CRMs, keep in mind that with the right approach, you can replicate pretty much any functionality you can find in other products. The way I think of it is that those other products are locked down "toys", while SuiteDash is a powerful "tool". Give it a shot and put in the honest effort to get it set up to reflect your organization's needs, it'll be worth it in the end!

Pros:

I love the fact that SuiteDash ties in so many different functions into a unified interface. The capabilities unlocked with this functionality are truly impressive and lead to organizational processes enhancements that couldn't be easily realized if the functions were executed with multiple non-related applications.

Cons:

There definitely is a learning curve and it is not for the faint of heart. Additionally, to truly be able to utilize the full functionality of the product, users and process designers should have a solid understanding of their organizational process flows and how they want steps to happen. This is critical as automation is a big part of the product's capabilities.

Jamar
Graphic Designer in US

NICE INVESTMENT!

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I'm Beyond Pleased, wish i would have jumped on board earlier. so i know more

Pros:

I started using SuiteDash for my business, and it's been a game-changer. It combines all the essential tools I need in one platform. I can streamline client communication, automate lead generation and onboarding, manage projects, handle invoicing, subscriptions, and email marketing campaigns - all in one place. While there was a slight learning curve initially, the platform's intuitive interface and extensive capabilities have significantly improved my workflow and productivity. The exceptional customer support, secure file management, and HIPAA compliance provide peace of mind. SuiteDash has exceeded my expectations by offering a comprehensive, easy-to-use, and secure solution for all my business needs. It simplifies daily operations and enhances the client experience. I highly recommend SuiteDash to any business looking to consolidate tools and boost efficiency.

Cons:

for someone who prefers a more minimalist approach or enjoys using multiple specialized tools for different tasks, the all-in-one nature of SuiteDash may feel overwhelming or restrictive, but it's worth it.

Owner in UK
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

A CRM that can't take payments, and an "it is what it is, deal with it" approach from management.

Comments: Overall it's been good. Despite the infuriating load times and confused design, I like the software and the community. I also quite like the staff.
But this experience, and the response from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has left me with a very sour taste in my mouth. I'm rather heavily integrated with Suitedash, so upping and leaving is a big decision but I currently can't trust that they have my interests at heart.

Pros:

Suitedash is a great platform when it works. Granted, it's slower than a stoned snail and it's not winning any beauty awards anytime soon, but it's open, and there's buckets of potential.

Cons:

I'll start small: It's slow, really slow. I'm waiting 10 seconds between page loads. I have fibre broadband and all that good stuff, and have accessed the platform from plenty of other connections, so [SENSITIVE CONTENT] ' repeat potestations that it's fast for them just don't cut it. It's slow, admit it. It's ugly. The interface smacks of something made by someone who saw a CRM, and without much design experience, decided they wanted to do things differently. There's a custom CSS area, but it feels strange having to add my own code to stop my CRM from looking like a multi-era nostalgia game drank too much koolaid. But these are just appetisers. After having ploughed time into setup (grinding 10 second load after grinding 10 second load) it seems they have no idea about European credit card requirements, which have left most of Europe, and now the UK, without Stripe payments processing. When SCA enforcement came into complete enforcement, many of us have been left without a reliable way to get paid. They have known about this for over a year. Some of their clients tried warning them, but were ignored. The required work to get their Stripe integration up to date clocks in at around 80 lines of code (I've performed this myself on some of my own personal implementations). I've been told the fix is coming in weeks rather than days, and furnished with a rather lengthy "It is what it is, just deal with it" response from the [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Noel
CEO in Spain
Education Management, 2–10 Employees

SuiteDash is a powerful and incredible CRM+LMS

5.0 last month New

Comments: SuiteDash is simply the best all-around tool for managing projects, courses, teams, communities, marketing, and much more. It has great features and is something you won't waste your investment on.

Pros:

We recommend SuiteDash for those small and medium-sized businesses that: Recognize the value of automation and want to take advantage of that superpower. This is a real game changer for managing client projects and streamlining business operations + LMS. Its intuitive interface and comprehensive features make it a top choice for businesses of truly all sizes. Overall, Suitedash gets my top marks for its efficiency, functionality, and user-friendly design. We have found automation to be a powerful feature that is saving us hours and hours of work. And what can we say about your complete LMS This platform is growing and learning from its users. It's not perfect, but we do notice that they strive for excellence.

Cons:

I think there are four areas to strengthen: 1. The management of user roles and permissions could be more complete and customizable, for now it is very generalized. 2. In the development of task templates for the project area, the templates could be grouped into categories and the project managers could only manage the categories that they are authorized to manage. 3. When creating tasks in the project area, these tasks should be able to be linked to lessons in the LMS area. 4. Optimize loading speed. It is true that it has improved a lot. However, it can be optimized

rob
owner in US
Environmental Services, 2–10 Employees

Very Good ROI For SuiteDash

5.0 last month New

Comments: I bought suitedash after several failed purchases of competitive platforms. The others had awful training and very difficult admins to navigate and set up. Suitedash also had the most different functions that our team could really use.

Pros:

Very easy to set up with intuitive admin. The project management section was the need for the first project but we've expanded to the crm section of the platform with great success. Support is very responsive if the videos and pdfs don't do the trick.

Cons:

I haven't found one yet but will report back if something comes up

President and CEO in US
Entertainment, 2–10 Employees

Great All-In-One Business Software

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Excellent software, excellent product and tons of training videos and materials making it a process to build out your company flows.

Pros:

This software has it all, and everything is customizable. I am still building it out, but each step has been amazing in creating all portals for my company, marketing, clients and every aspect of the business.

Cons:

Because it is so robust, it takes some time to learn and set up, but well worth it, as it will run your company for you.

Andy
CEO in Netherlands

One size fits all

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I can confidently say there is no product like suitedash. I used many different software over the past years, and this fits everything.

Pros:

I dont need to buy 8 different subscriptions to run my business

Cons:

Cost-effectiveness and for sure the overall implementation through every business step.

James
Handyman in UK
Construction, Self Employed

Amazing CRM and Business Management Tool

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

The whitelabelling customisations and built in integration with Quickbooks.

Cons:

The learning curve, but the documentation and support help massively with this.

Glaiza
Glaiza
Founder in Philippines
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

My business's BFF - Best Friend for Functionality!

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: In our journey as a new and expanding business, SuiteDash has been a reliable solution. It's comforting to have SuiteDash on board with us, ready to address any suggestions for improving our setup. SuiteDash has a knack for solving problems we weren't even aware of, enhancing our client portal with custom CSS and HTML. SuiteDash has truly become an invaluable asset in our business operations and growth.

Pros:

SuiteDash isn't just a tool; it's a total game-changer for my business. It simplifies, automates, and transforms our processes, handling everything from CRM to project management effortlessly. This platform redefines how I approach my operations, offering efficiency at its core. From automating lead generation funnels to streamlining project workflows, SuiteDash is my go-to for productivity. The ability to automate processes post-contract signing, impersonate staff or clients. SuiteDash truly is my best friend for functionality in running my business smoothly and efficiently.

Cons:

I've been on a journey with SuiteDash, learning and trying things out to make it work seamlessly. It's way better than dealing with a bunch of software that just won't cooperate. So far, I haven't hit any major roadblocks with SuiteDash. I'm excited to see where it goes next, especially if they bring in generative AI. The 'mail cannon' add-on being paid is a bit of a bummer, but the support team is quick to help out. SuiteDash keeps evolving to fit our needs, giving us the kind of personalized service big companies can't match. It's my trusty partner in growing my business efficiently.

Andrew
Andrew
CTO in Brazil
Staffing & Recruiting, 11–50 Employees

SuiteDash is a Sweet Customer Dashboard!

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Its a great platform, stable and reliable performance while having all the marketing and sales features to retain and convert customers.

Pros:

It has great features for marketing and sales and retention of customers.

Cons:

I think the initial payment could be simplified, however, this is minor issue.

Ismo
Avocation in Finland
Computer Software, Self Employed

SuiteDash replaces several SaaS tools

Comments: I use SuiteDash for small companies, who have several users. It's a professional way and gives a customer a fresh look and seamless workflow. Customers hate to have million different login pages, remember passwords and fill same data now and then, after login they may have not visited a page for while, with SuiteDash, everything is looking like very intuitive and up to date. Many thanks!

Pros:

SuiteDash provides a complete all-in-one solution for small scale business to handle almost everything with customers. There are tons of features that can be only find from a premium SaaS services, paid separately. For instance custom domain, login etc... There is a solution both to work on companies or for people, you can choose which suites to you. You can manage the whole setup with several other people as well. Perhaps the best part of the SuiteDash is a niche combination of handle customer files and marketing. There is a complete calendar and of course, the project management involved with task as well. You may also use build -in forms. And for the last, you can make all page translations by yourself for any language!

Cons:

I would like to have a drag and drop feature for already saved files where to grab upload customer files and put them to folders. A simple login for companies with a good privacy would help a lot. Would like to use my own random pictures for the login page. There are few integrations that I will wait for in the future. I may need a lot more Storage in the future but I am sure that SuiteDash can arrange it in a way or other.

4 years ago

Hi Ismo, and thank you for your feedback! Your suggestions will help make SuiteDash even better. We aren't certain what you mean by wanting "a simple login for companies with a good privacy", however. If you could contact [email protected] and clarify, we'd appreciate it :)

Sebastien
Développeur in France
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Best solopreneur tool

Comments: I make my whole business with this tool.

Pros:

SuiteDash is my favorite suite tool. I use it daily as a project management tool, and I appreciate the refined and elegant design. The tool replaces Jira and Confluence I've been using for years, but it is easier to use and take on, especially for customers not used to working with kanban boards. I particularly like the ability for customers to make work requests. The customer portal offers an excellent way to inform and reassure customers on project progress. The portal page tool is an excellent alternative to Confluence, and the rich editor is powerful. I use the Office part to create contracts that my customers can e-sign. Just wonderful. As a solopreneur developer, I regularly work with other teams. So I appreciate the ability to promote users as project managers and that contact (CRM) and crew are well separated. SuiteDash also replaces my chat tool as it offers an excellent email inbox tool and a chat with unlimited channels.

Cons:

I want the ability to create articles based on themes i could list.

Todd
Owner in Guatemala

All In One Solution

Comments: Since the beginning and after 40 crms and nothing but problems from my current one at the time after 8 years of being held hostage i made the switch and haven't looked back!

Pros:

Support, Ease of Use, Options available the communication and training onboarding they have

Cons:

if there is anything i would just say its very comprehensive and there is alot there but i dont think thats something to like least.

last year

Hi Todd, Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review of SuiteDash! We're so glad to hear that you're finding our software to be so comprehensive and user-friendly. We understand that the sheer number of features and options available in SuiteDash can be overwhelming at first, but we're always working to make our software as easy to use as possible. We also have a team of friendly and knowledgeable support staff who are always happy to help answer any questions you may have. We're also sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with other CRMs. We understand that switching to a new CRM can be a daunting task, but we're glad to hear that you've found SuiteDash to be a better fit for your business. We're always looking for ways to improve our product, and we appreciate your feedback. We'll definitely keep your comments in mind as we continue to develop SuiteDash. Thank you again for your review! We're always happy to hear from our customers, and we're grateful for your support. Your friends at SuiteDash

Yanek
Managing Partner in US
Accounting Software, 11–50 Employees

Very Customizable and Value Oriented

Pros:

SuiteDash does not try to nickel and dime for features. Additionally unlike other competitors, the product is constantly getting new features and even now supports webhooks (BIG deal for automation)

Cons:

The speed of the UI could be a little faster. To fully utilize SD, there is somewhat of a learning curve

last year

Hi Yanek, Thank you for your review of SuiteDash! We're so glad to hear that you're finding our platform to be a valuable tool for your business. We're always working to improve the performance of our platform. We're also working on making the learning curve a little less steep with tutorial videos and documentation, so that more users can get started with SuiteDash quickly and easily. We appreciate your feedback and we're always looking for ways to improve our platform. If you have any further questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're glad to hear that you've found SuiteDash to be a better value than other options you have tried. We're committed to providing our customers with the best possible platform, and we're always working to add new features and improve the performance of our platform. Thank you again for your review! Your friends at SuiteDash

Duane
Technology Guru in US
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

SuiteDash is THE Client Portal.

Comments: We use SuiteDash on the daily and in all aspects of our business. We find SuiteDash to be user-friendly and very Client forward, which has been a game changer for us.

Pros:

SuiteDash allows me to have all my Client information and communications in one location and is always available to the Client. One of my favorite features is the integration with our website which allows me to direct our clients to our website on the daily which allows us to always have out latest messaging front and center.

Cons:

If there is a con it is wrapped in the strength of the product and that is its infinite customization ability. This is not a con but more of a rub as with great power comes great responsibility. So your initial configurations might take a bit longer on SuiteDash but you are able to do things on SuiteDash that no other product allows. So its Con is actually its greatest strength.

11 months ago

Hi Duane, We're thrilled that SuiteDash has provided you with a centralized location for all client information and communications, ensuring accessibility for both you and your clients. We understand that the customization ability may require longer initial configurations, but it's also the product's greatest strength, enabling you to do things that no other product allows. We're delighted that SuiteDash has become an integral part of your daily business operations and has been a game changer for you. Thank you for your feedback and support! Your friends at SuiteDash

Rory
Owner in US
Construction, Self Employed

Powerful and affordable

Comments: I'm about to launch a business that offers 6 services that SuiteDash handles for me. I have found plenty of help in the Facebook groups.

Pros:

An amazing feature set at a super affordable price. Workflows, appointments, signatures, invoicing, recurring payments, emails, CRM, webhooks, forms, proposals, file manager, dynamic documents, tasks, project management, dynamic client portals, employee portals, internal messaging, notifications, automation, webhooks, a learning management system.Plus you can white label it.Plus a mobile app.

Cons:

It's so powerful that it can scare beginners away. I highly recommend you spend time watching the training videos. There is plenty of help within the app too. Great documentation.

8 months ago

Hi Rory, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on SuiteDash! We're delighted to hear that you find our platform powerful and affordable, with an extensive feature set that caters to your diverse business needs in the construction industry. It's great to know that features such as workflows, appointments, signatures, invoicing, recurring payments, CRM, webhooks, and many others contribute to the success of your business. We appreciate your feedback on the learning curve that comes with the robustness of SuiteDash. Your recommendation to spend time watching training videos is valuable advice, and we're pleased to hear that you've found help within the app and through our documentation. Thank you for choosing SuiteDash, and we wish you continued success in your business endeavors! Your Friends at SuiteDash!

Alicia
Lead Accountant and Consultant in US
Accounting Software, 2–10 Employees

The All-In One That is REALLY an All In One

Comments: A couple of times, out of frustration I did consider leaving Suitedash but each time the way they resolve issues has shown me that this is a company who is intentional about their growth and cares about their users. They have earned my business long term, and I would consider using for other businesses in the future.

Pros:

Definitely the customization! Certainly it’s the biggest reason I was drawn to it. I also love how you don’t have to pay $50-$100 dollars PER each additional user like alot of other softwares. It’s friendly on the wallet. I love the all in one and how I am able to cut down on how many separate things clients have to keep up with because they don’t like toggling between to many apps.

Cons:

Suitedash is extremely complex to build out in the beginning. I wish they had some prebuilt templates like some of their competitors and hope to see that rolled out in the future. Suitedash is also extremely slow, but they very recently did updates to try to address that.

Dara
Co-Owner in US
Design, 2–10 Employees

Great customer service!

Comments: Overall Suite Dash has been a perfect solution for our business. We are new and growing and we are excited to have SD along for the ride with us. It is really great to know if I have a suggestion on how things could work better for our setup, I can reach out and be offered a solution or possibly have some things changed on their back end to improve our usability.

Pros:

We initially chose Suite Dash to use for a customer portal on our online design service simply because it was the only software available to meet all of our needs. We wanted something that could be white labeled, the customer could sign themselves up, we would have an internal messaging system to eliminate e-mails outside their portal, a custom set of menus that they could see, a place to answer a questionnaire and upload photos. No other software could offer us all of these features. Now that we are set up, it has been easy to accomplish exactly what we had set out to do. Suite Dash has given us a private space to communicate with our clients that is a great user experience for us and for them. The sign up process and log in for the customer has seamlessly integrated into our website. Once they log in, the custom look makes it feel like an extension of our site with our logo and the same colors, which was very important to us. I have never worked with CRM software, and I am using it in a non-traditional way, so that has come with some challenges on my end and with the setup. Their customer service has been exceptional and has gone above and beyond to walk me through all of the questions and challenges I had. We have encountered several situations where I have asked for things to be set up a little differently and every time they have modified things on their back end to make it better for me and my company. I never expected that level of personalized customer service!

Cons:

I don't find many things about this intuitive. It could be my own learning curve because I do not have experience with any other CRM software. However, oftentimes I wished there was a more robust help menu or just an easier way to accomplish some things that I thought were pretty basic. However, although it's not an immediate solution, customer service has always been very responsive and has gone above and beyond to answer all of my questions. It seems like they are still figuring some things out and while that sometimes comes with a cost in terms of clunkiness or not having answers at your fingertips, the benefit is that they have made updates to the software along the way to make things more custom for how we use it. I could never get this level of service from a larger company that is more established.

5 years ago

You've been a pleasure to work with, thank you for the thoughtful feedback!

Kaushal
Kaushal
Founder & CEO in India
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

White Label Client Portal Software with Host of Features

Comments: SuiteDash has helped us to provide better customer / client experience. We have slowly started migrating all our customers / clients to our client portal where they can receive updates to their projects and download reports. It has helped us to easily request relevant files for projects right from the client portal itself. Direct Benefits: It has streamlined our client project reporting. We are saving a lot of time and able to serve reports to our clients in a professional matter. As many of our projects are similar of nature, we are able to clone pages and save time while providing such reports to multiple clients and companies. As the SAAS provides PWA, our clients are able to quickly get updates straight on their phone

Pros:

I came across SuiteDash while exploring client portal options to serve my existing customers and clients. SuiteDash seemed to be too good to be true. Within few hours, I was able to white label client my client portol with my own logo , colors etc. SuiteDash offers a whole host of functionalities that I required for my client portal 1) Ability to create pages for specific groups ( it's called circles in suitedash ) to display relevant information 2) Create flow form for registering / intaking new clients/leads into the portal and manage custom fields associated with each new client , lead , prospect. SuiteDash provides a whole list of CRM features that I would require to manage my client data. 3) Email Marketing : SuiteDash offers email marketing tools and provides ability to create new lists, campaigns and automation sequence that one require to warm up your leads . 4) Direct Messaging: Direct messaging feature between team members 5) Files: It provides ability for my clients / customers to upload files directly via the portal. Also it provides us option to upload files for clients and also upload private files ( not shared for clients but with additional team members ) 6) Integration: It provides option to integrate with Paypal / Stripe / Google Calendar /Zapier and Google Calendar 7) Custom Menu: You can define custom menus for each group / roles and select which sections / modules are available for each group / client etc.

Cons:

1) The UI/UX of Project Management Feature is little outdated. I hope the UI/UX of the project management module can be improved so that it becomes easier to handle projects through SuiteDash 2) To provide a complete client portal solution, I would like it to provide Proposal features right through the software. The team are working on it and I hope it is developed soon and made available to customers.

4 years ago

Hi Kaushal, thank you for your feedback! We definitely have plans to update our UI. I have great news for you about Proposals...we are planning to release it THIS WEEK :)

Founder in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

A Must Have All-In-One Solution For Consulting Businesses!

Comments: So far I am extremely happy I went with SuiteDash. Having most of my business software needs available in the same interface has been a huge time saver. While it does integrate with many other services, I have found that since switching to SuiteDash, I am using those other services less and less. I definitely recommend SuiteDash to small to medium businesses that want to have an all-in-one solution for managing their clients and projects!

Pros:

Too many to mention, but I'll give it a try. SuiteDash definitely on track to truly be an all-in-one solution. Instead of listing all their features (I love all of them), I will describe the pros from my process flow. I can add a lead magnet or contact form to my site. Once the form is filled out, an automation kicks off a drip campaign to start nurturing the lead. Once a client expresses interest, they schedule a call to discuss how I can help them. From that conversation, an estimate and/or invoice is created to being work. I can then kick off an onboarding workflow that gathers all the information I need for a project. That project is managed from end-to-end and the client can track progress, provide clarification, or share files all through their own customized portal. This entire process I just outlined is completely native functionality in SuiteDash.

Cons:

I would like better integrations with GSuite (e.g. 2-way calendar sync), the ability to create proposals (rather than estimates & invoices), and support/ticketing system. That being said, the team is constantly making improvements and the items I have above are already on their product roadmap...yay! It can be tricky to set up at first due to how flexible/customizable it is. That being said, their instructional videos are absolutely fantastic!

4 years ago

Hi Mike, and thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled that SuiteDash is a perfect fit for you. We have actually just released Proposals as it was a hotly requested feature. We also have plans to implement a 2-way Google Calendar Sync, and a Support Ticket feature later this year. Stay tuned!

Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

THE BEST by far

Comments: I have literally taken my business to the next level, thanks to SuiteDash. It has allowed me to have an incredibly professional tool to onboard my clients, manage them, manage my entire sales process (thanks to their CRM), have conversations with my entire team,... Benefits are almost endless. Their pricing is just great as well. Very, very affordable for what you're getting.

Pros:

I lke almost EVERYTHING about SuiteDash. It's one of the most amazing software applications I have ever used. I especially love the FULL white label functionalities. I am able to use SuiteDash as my own fully branded client environment ánd tool for collaboration with staff. It's an all-in-one tool and they keep expending their features and possibilities every week. They listen to feedback of their customers, so every update and new feature they release is based on votes of their community. But on top of that they also have a true community where people can start discussions etc. to boost their ideas and suggestions further. SuiteDash has been around for quite a while already, yet they still function as a VERY personal and flexible company. I was especially impressed by the fact that I received a personal postcard, which they sent all the way from the USA to Europe, signed by the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of SuiteDash and including his personal email address. WOW, just WOW. Working with software providers, businesses like these, really make what I do even more fun and rewarding. Truely. If you wanna be happy, use SuiteDash in your business - LOL!

Cons:

There's only 2 things I don't like about SuiteDash currently, both of which will be resolved in future: - We hardly have any flexibility to design our invoices (in contradiction with the contracts, estimates etc. which we can fully design into very impressive documents) and they aren't focused on the European market yet which means we have to use workarounds to comply with regulations etc. They are already working on this though and hoping to release templates etc. soon. - Secondly, as mentioned before, they don't have the payment processor integrated that I like the most. ZOHO Invoice has that integration, that's how I know. It's a smaller company but they are very professional and very cheap, hence why an integration with them is so important.

Olivia
Creative Director in Australia
Design, Self Employed

Amazing. I'm so glad I found this!

Pros:

I've been blown away by how much Suitedash has been able to streamline my business. I used to have multiple subscriptions to different services and tools but since migrating to Suitedash, I feel so much more organised knowing everything is in one place.I'm also excited by the fact that there are even more things it can do that I haven't even explored yet (I feel like as my business grows, it'll be able to support me). I love how customisable everything is, they've really gone into a lot of detail to make their app adaptable to lots of different people's needs; I'm yet to find something I can't do with this thing.

Cons:

There is a bit of a learning curve, but it became intuitive once I learned the basics. As there's so much you can do with it, it can be a lot to take in at first but their documentation is awesome! They have a "lifesaver" button on each page which provides quick access to the specific documentation for that part of the tool, which means it's easy to work out bits and pieces as you go and as you need them.

Mukhtar
Mukhtar
Chief EGO in US

Beyond the Dream!

Comments: SuiteDash is not only an excellent provider of a superior All-In-One business portal. They are also an exceptional provider of essential and continuing thoughtful customer support. Which by itself, makes this a thrilling and rare acquisition.

Pros:

Xtreme White Labeling! Our agency strives to provide our clients with a seamless, unified, and intuitive user interface and user experience. SuiteDash scores top marks in making us a hero to our clients who we then make heroes to theirs. Highly customizable is a gross understatement in describing the software. There is great attention to detail in implementing fixes and features. They even completely rethought and reconfigured a substantial and keenly integral piece of the CRM so that it would better serve the prevalent current and emerging future use cases suggested by a majority of loyal users. Custom SMTP email. Time tracking is a breeze. Payment Processor Integrations and API, yeah we must not forget to mention that! Flows and Funnels are real here. SuiteDash remains on the cutting edge with automation forward, front, and center operation in every fiber of the culture, philosophy, practice, and improvement.

Cons:

When peering over the fence into the lives of the business portal newcomers, with their flashy UIs, it's easy to get a little wistful for a bit of the bling of a shiny, more modern UI/UX. The project planning features can use some TLC. This is nitpicking at its finest. SuiteDash overall is a stellar performer and solution bringer. SuiteDash can shatter the confidence of the novice who is light on business planning, strategic problem solving, or conditional logic experience. Yet, it remains one of the most well-documented and community-supported SaaS platforms that we have ever used. This capacity for shattering comes with being so adept at doing so much, so well that it can be overwhelming when its time to decide which thing to do and when.SuiteDash is not the villain here. Rather we profess that it is the nature of the problems that demand the solutions that SuiteDash is so capable to resolve, which is the root of novice angst. Thankfully, there are professional geeks out there in the SuiteDash community and elsewhere who thrive in that space of crafting the near-perfect startup setup.

last year

Hi Mukhtar, Thank you for the amazing feedback on SuiteDash! We're thrilled to have had such a positive impact on your agency and clients. Our Xtreme White Labeling, deep customization, and attention to detail make us a top solution. We're continuously improving, with a focus on automation and user experience. While we understand the desire for a more modern UI/UX and enhanced project planning, we greatly value your suggestions. Our commitment to documentation and customer support sets us apart. Thank you for choosing SuiteDash as your All-In-One business portal. We are dedicated to providing you with exceptional software and continuing support to help your agency thrive. Your friends at SuiteDash

Coach
Coach
CEO in US
Venture Capital & Private Equity, 2–10 Employees

"A Comprehensive Solution for Streamlined Business Management"

Comments: Suitedash provides a secure and professional space where clients can access their project details, communicate with the team, and view invoices. This has significantly improved client satisfaction and communication efficiency. Moreover, the ability to customize the client portal with my branding elements adds a touch of professionalism and reinforces my business's identity.

Pros:

The user interface of Suitedash is clean, intuitive, and well-designed. Navigating through the various modules and features is a breeze, even for someone who is not particularly tech-savvy. The dashboard provides a quick overview of the business's key metrics, allowing me to monitor progress and make informed decisions effortlessly.

Cons:

The con would be me living in NC but Not knowing about one of North Carolina's great business products "Suitedash" before wasting so much money on other expensive software is the only thing I dislike about SuiteDash. Getting back to being serious, The onboarding is a little scary at first but...... when you watch all the great tutorials, it's truly a breeze.

last year

Hi there! Thank you so much for your detailed and thoughtful review of SuiteDash! We are so glad to hear that you are finding our platform to be a valuable tool for your business. We appreciate your feedback on the onboarding process. We know that it can be a little daunting at first, but we're always working to make it as easy as possible for new users to get started. We're glad that you found the tutorials helpful, and we're always happy to answer any questions you may have. We're also happy to hear that you are enjoying the many other features of SuiteDash, such as the secure and professional client portal, the ability to customize the client portal with your branding elements, and the affordable pricing. We are constantly working to improve our platform and add new features, so please continue to provide us with your feedback. Thank you again for being a valued SuiteDash customer! Your friends at SuiteDash

Tyler
Owner in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Full Feature CRM Built For Professionals

Comments: Overall SuiteDash has provided an effective CRM for my small business. The learning curve and daunting number of customizations, FLOWs, automations, etc. can be seen as a drawback though. I would still recommend people give it a spin and kick the tires at least, but do understand that it will take days to build out a needed pieces of your client portal.

Pros:

SuiteDash is the most robust CRM I have used to date. The ability to create custom circles (segmented customer areas) allows small operators to manage large client loads and many projects simultaneously.

Cons:

Speed, speed, and speed! SuiteDash has made some improvements over the past year to improve load times within their app, but its still one of the slowest services I use. Page load times are never less than 2 seconds, generally closer to 4 seconds. They absolutely need to remedy this to ever match the top players.

10 months ago

Hi Tyler, Thank you for sharing your thoughts on SuiteDash. We're delighted to hear that our CRM's robust features, particularly the custom circles, have been beneficial in managing your client loads and projects effectively. We appreciate your feedback regarding the speed of the application. Your input is valuable as we strive to provide an optimal user experience. We're actively dedicated to enhancing load times and performance, and your patience is greatly appreciated as we work on this aspect. We understand that the learning curve and extensive customizations may be challenging, and we're continuously working to improve user onboarding and simplify the setup process. Thank you for your recommendation and your willingness to explore SuiteDash's potential. Your insights inspire us to keep refining our platform to better serve you and others in the community. Your friends at SuiteDash