15 years helping Canadian businesses

About Kajabi

Kajabi is the all-in-one tool created to empower people to build digital products, market, and sell their expertise online.

Learn more about Kajabi

Pros:

Especially in regards to courses and making the most out of your customer relationships. It's user friendly, and allows your courses to look very professional.

Cons:

The price is what really hurts my heart and my pocketbook.

Kajabi ratings

3.7

7.2/10

Kajabi has an overall rating of 4.4 out 5 stars based on 185 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Kajabi before?

Keri
Keri
Systems Manager in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

All-in-One business solution for memberships and course creators

Comments: I love Kajabi. I was able to pick up on how Kajabi works pretty quickly and found it to be an intuitive product that is easy to use.

Pros:

I love that with Kajabi, you have the ability to build all the basics in one location. You can create free content and publish via podcast, email marketing, blog, and website, and also have exclusive content, trainings, etc. behind the pay wall. It is all-in-one for basic use. A new online business owner can dive into Kajabi and have pretty much all the basic tools they need. I also love the automations built in to Kajabi.

Cons:

The biggest con I have heard from others is pricing prior to a new business generating steady income. However, Kajabi occasionally offers longer than normal trials that can help business owners hit the ground running. In the big picture, it is more streamlined than and comparable to linking together other platform options to achieve all of the same services as Kajabi. Kajabi makes it simple, so the price seems well justified.

Amanda
Copywriter and Launch Strategist in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Kajabi is the best all in one platform!

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: The customer service is incredible I’ve been able to learn and improve things I was doing by working with chat support they are incredible and the high resolution they use in design work is unmatched

Pros:

I love the ease of using this, when I first was introduced to Kajabi I had a client using it for their website and they had a designed ghost them and we had a launch for a offer then following week I was able to fully build out a sales funnel from sales page through confirmation emails and tagging. I love the ability to do everything from email marketing, podcast, blogs, courses, offers, accepting payments all in once place.

Cons:

The cost can be really high for smaller businesses

Founder in Australia

Beware! Nightmarish Experience with KAJABI

Comments: This company's unethical behavior and lack of integrity are utterly disgraceful. They have shown a complete disregard for their customers and failed to fulfill their contractual obligations. It is evident that their primary concern is making a quick buck rather than providing quality services.I strongly caution anyone considering working with kajabi to reconsider. Save yourself the headache, frustration, and financial loss by looking elsewhere for a reliable and trustworthy software company. It is regrettable that I fell victim to their deceitful practices, but I hope others can learn from my mistake.In conclusion, my experience with kajabi has been nothing short of a nightmare. They have not only failed to deliver on their promises but also owe me a significant amount of money. Please take my warning seriously and avoid this company at all costs.

Pros:

Unless you want to lose thousands of dollars there is nothing to like. Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆ (0/5)Review:I feel obligated to share my horrendous experience with Kajabi. It has been an absolute nightmare dealing with them, and I strongly advise everyone to steer clear of this company.I engaged Kajabi for a project, and it turned out to be a colossal mistake. Not only did they fail to deliver on their promises, but they also owe me a significant amount of money, a staggering $4,000+!Their lack of professionalism and poor communication were evident from the beginning. The project was plagued with delays, missed deadlines, and countless excuses, leaving me frustrated and dissatisfied. I was constantly chasing them for updates, and when they did respond, it was always with vague, AI and unhelpful answers.To make matters worse, the software they eventually delivered was riddled with bugs and glitches. It was virtually unusable and fell far short of the promised functionality. The quality of their work was shockingly poor, indicating a complete disregard for their customers' satisfaction.When I tried to address these issues and request a refund, I was met with nothing but silence. They conveniently ignored my emails and phone calls, leaving me in the dark and feeling helpless. It has been over 18 months, and I am still fighting tooth and nail to get my hard-earned money back.This company's unethical behavior and lack of integrity are utterly disgraceful.

Cons:

Their lack of professionalism and poor communication were evident from the beginning. The project was plagued with delays, missed deadlines, and countless excuses, leaving me frustrated and dissatisfied. I was constantly chasing them for updates, and when they did respond, it was always with vague, AI, automated email templates and unhelpful answers.To make matters worse, the software they eventually delivered was riddled with bugs and glitches. It was virtually unusable and fell far short of the promised functionality. The quality of their work was shockingly poor, indicating a complete disregard for their customers' satisfaction.When I tried to address these issues and request a refund, I was met with nothing but silence. They conveniently ignored my emails and phone calls, leaving me in the dark and feeling helpless. It has been over 18 months, and I am still fighting tooth and nail to get my hard-earned money back.

Author, Speaker in US
E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

The Industry Standard

Comments: I've used Kajabi for years. Customer service has always been super helpful when needed. It's easy to use and has really transformed my business.

Pros:

Kajabi is great. Straight forward. Easy to use. Helpful templates. Easy to create clean and efficient sites, courses, and emails.

Cons:

It's a bit expensive without guarantee of ROI.

Mohammed
Owner in Canada
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed

The Rolls Royce of Online Course Delivery

Comments: While Kajabi will position and advertise itself as the "one and only platform you need" its expertise is what it started out with, which is online course delivery. Since it has introduced email marketing, checkouts, landing pages, website builder, membership programs and I believe in podcast hosting, but all of that is pretty basic and while it does the job, you are better served using other options. That being said, when it comes to hosting online courses, and wanting to share your expertise with your audience, no one does it better. Kajabi is more expensive feature for feature when it comes to what else is out there, but Kajabi does it the best and it's worth the premium. I have no intention of switching to anything else. It hosts my demo classes, free classes, full out programs and has helped me in growing my business. My clients love the ease of use, layouts, and of course the Kajabi Mobile App.

Pros:

Kajabi hands down is the best of the best. The different templates, organization and layout of content makes for easy user consumption.

Cons:

Could do better with landing pages, checkouts, and membership programs.

E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

LOTS of Features

Comments: We host our courses on Kajabi and use it for some landing pages. We also run most of our checkouts through Kajabi.

Pros:

Kajabi sells itself as the one home for your whole business - websites, courses, checkout, membership, landing pages, email. And all those features are pretty decent. Not best in class, but pretty good. They also work to make things better. They just totally remade the page editor. Then emails. Now sites are next, and a revision of memberships is probably coming soon. They really are making it better all the time.

Cons:

Right now, it seems (based on feedback in the official Facebook group) that email deliverability isn't the best right now (but being worked on). You run into some constraints when you work entirely inside Kajabi, but if you embrace those limitations, it really does free you up to do your work and get on with running your business.

Maureen
Executive Director in Canada
Education Management, 2–10 Employees

Better than most, but room for improvement

Comments: I switched to Kajabi from Teachable. I was very unhappy with Teachable and did not have the time to create content on my own business website. I have created more than 10 separate products with this platform and at times it has a steep learning curve. The UI looks fantastic and very professional. I love how easy it is to add basic content to a product, but wish many of the menus talked to each other much better. The workflow is often very disjointed when creating a new product. I wish they would fix this aspect. If the flow was better and there were more in app capabilities for basic data analysis (e.g., assessment results without needed a separate download), that would be amazing.

Pros:

I enjoy how easy it is to create, upload and organize content for a given product. I also like the progress monitoring capabilities.

Cons:

I am incredibly frustrated by the assessment aspect of this platform. It is extremely limited. It is hard to see results from assessments and difficult to set them up. You have to create your assessment before you can add it to a course instead of creating it while you are working on a course. It is a completely different menu. It is also incredibly hard to get assessment results.

Scott Brandon
Scott Brandon
Founder in US
Online Media, Self Employed

Kajabi Rocks!

Pros:

The ease of use to create pages and opt ins, and easy design.

Cons:

The email and contacts CRM is pretty basic, but still does the job. If you want a higher end one you'd have to go separate, but I like that it works all together with my Kajabi system, so I'm happy for now.

Candice
Senior Graphic Designer in US
Financial Services Software, 201–500 Employees

Great Product for Coaching Products

Pros:

I like that Kajabi continues to improve and grow the features of the platform on a daily basis. They value customer feedback a lot.

Cons:

If a feature is lacking such as drop-down menus you have to send in an inquiry for the development team to consider and it could be over a year before this feature is added or updated if it didn't already exist.

Angela
Angela
Retail, Self Employed

Great for entrepreneurs just starting out

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: My overall experience was okay I can honestly say I learned a thing or two and I am looking forward to Future interactions with kajabi.

Pros:

But I like most is that is for entrepreneurs that don't have much experience in the business. It helps you build and market your own online courses as well as doing classes that might be beneficial to you

Cons:

I believe the price was ridiculous honestly it was a little too expensive for what they were delivering

Chuck
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Overhyped. I really didn't like it

Comments: I was extremely disapointed. I built a website for a coaching client who bought into the kajabi hype but when I got under the hood, I found it to be a lesser product that charged way more because it markets really well to a specific niche. Least favorite tool on the market, after wordpress.

Pros:

I thought that the website that guides you to buy kajabi was really polished and professional

Cons:

I have used every website and funnel builder out there. Kajabi charges so much and still limits your ability to input custom code. the editor is really unintuitive and clunky. Hard to update your brand colors and fonts across the whole site.

Tiarra
Designer in US
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed

Tiarra’s Kajabi Review

Comments: I love Kajabi overall . On the expensive side but it’s literally an all in one platform.

Pros:

I love the ease of use! I love how members can access all content on an app. No transaction fees

Cons:

This software is very expensive. They don’t allow you to extend trials to learn the product before selling.

Brock
Vice President of Marketing in US
Retail, 51–200 Employees

Great tool for quickly developing landing pages and lead capture forms

Comments: We love Kajabi. We initially inherited our first suite of Kajabi pages through a marketing collaboration, but very quickly realized how easy the system is to use. We have stuck with it ever since.

Pros:

Kajabi makes it very easy to design great looking pages in a snap, even if you aren't a graphic designer.

Cons:

While Kajabi has TONS of power it is sometimes difficult to get pixel level control of pages and forms.

Financial Services Software, 2–10 Employees

Makes running an online biz a breeze

Comments: We're so happy to host our course and membership on Kajabi and will stay with them for years to come. So beautiful and clean looking.

Pros:

Years ago when we started out, my husband was trying to build our website from scratch using Wordpress plugins. He was pulling all nighters and pulling his hair out...but still was falling behind deadlines and the site looked like crap. Enter stage left, Kajabi, and all our problems were solved. INSTANT profressionalism given to us from their fresh and clean layout and look.

Cons:

The ONE con I've got is that they don't have any way for the community to really engage inside Kajabi. So our course students and Academy subscription members aren't engaging inside it...and we have to use Facebook instead, which I think we all have a love/hate with these days.

Jack of All Trades - Good at Most

Comments: I don't have to hack together a million different services or pull my hair out trying to make it all work myself. It's all there, and the support is fantastic.

Pros:

The best part of Kajabi is that everything is under one roof. Email, landing pages, sales pages, shopping cart, website, blog, marketing funnels, online courses. It's all there in one system. VERY NICE. And you know what, Kajabi does a pretty good job at most of these functions, and they're always improving or adding more features. But what almost always amazes me is the live customer support. They offer 24/7 live chat, and the longest I've ever had to wait (and I've chatted at all times of day and night!) is three or four minutes, once. Every other time (and there have been many!) I'm almost immediately connected to someone. And these people are awesome. They will get you the answer, help you troubleshoot your issue, and even tinker around with some options/coding on the page to make it work if you're trying something a little more custom and can't quite get it to work right. Seriously. The support staff is top-notch!

Cons:

Like I said above, it does everything. But it's not the best at anything. It's got email, but there are some things that are still easier (or possible) on MailChimp or ConvertKit that aren't on Kajabi. It does online courses, but there are some features (like gamification or completion certificates) that it doesn't do. Now, I am a bit of a power user and want to customize and make things do what I want them to do. For most people, I think they'd be pretty happy with Kajabi and never really run into something they can't do. And they really are adding features all the time (like cart abandonment emails which just got added a week or so before this review!)

Brady
Canada
, 2–10 Employees

My Go-To Solution for Courses, Live Events, Evergreen Webinars, and CRM

Pros:

I like that it's almost an all-in-one solution for my business. The customer service is excellent and they listen to their customers feedback. I've been with them since the launch of the new Kajabi a couple years ago and there has been constant improvement. If something goes wrong with my site, they fix it quite quickly whether it's a known bug or if they are just fixing something specific for me. Here are the things I do in Kajabi: - storage for my courses and trainings - houses my actual website, no other option needed - I can use the system to run live events and sell the tickets from the cart - I can set up an evergreen webinar in the system, although the tracking and such is nowhere near as robust as other dedicated platforms yet - my wife sells her audio products as well as courses on her site - I use it for a CRM with basic tagging functionality Highly recommend.

Cons:

Sometimes the features are slow to come and it doesn't always do what I want it to do but the team has helped a lot. I don't find the help section helpful and have to rely on the live chat usually to solve issues. The support for custom fonts isn't good so don't purchase any custom fonts to use here as most of the places you would want them are restricted to the options they have. On the plu, many themes support Google fonts.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Owner, Founder in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Everything in one place

Comments: Easy to set up. I used to create my own website using HTML. Kajabi makes it super easy with their templates to drag and drop things into position and all the pages connect - plus I can create pages that are not in the navigation so I love that too. Super easy to create courses too. Customer service is amazing, their Facebook group is filled with all kinds of entrepreneurs, questions asked and answered by experts and newbies.

Pros:

I've used Kajabi for about 6 years for my website, course delivery, and membership. Everything I need is in one place with a seamless connection. It means I no longer need to pay for external things like landing pages and video hosting.

Cons:

There are still improvements that could be made on the cart, email system, and flexibility of landing pages. Consequently, I use some other apps as add-ons. I'd also love more templates.

Kate
Kate
Digital Consultant in US

Not the Best Choice for Customizing Your Online Course

Comments: I reached out to their support several times. Unfortunately, the overseas support team did not really understand my requests, which were likely more technical than they are used to, but instead of forwarding me to someone who could help, I just got a bunch of "canned" email replies from customer service agents. It was VERY different from the onboarding feeling, where they evoked a lot of excitement from the product.

Pros:

They have the "onboarding a new customer" process down. From the training to the welcome video from the founder, they do make you feel like you have made a good choice right from the start.

Cons:

I have been creating digital courses since 2010. Before tools like this existed, I used WordPress and WishList, then as the software tools started rolling out, I was looking for an option to move my courses and some clients. Unfortunately, Kajabi is straight out of the box with very little ability to customize. They promote that you can customize "under the hood" but that isn't really true. I did a full 2-week trial and even connected my subdomains to try to get going and I was disappointed.

Andresa
Founder in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Top-notch technology and customer service

Comments: If you enjoy the quality and customer service of Whole Foods and Amazon...Kajabi has a very similar culture. Working with them has been one of best business choice we've ever made.

Pros:

If you are not tech savvy (can't code) but you appreciate and need technology to run your business...this is it. Its all is one place. I get all my answers immediately or within 24hrs...which is remarkable!

Cons:

There are still some limitations. CRM to be fully developed and other customizations. Not a deal breaker since they are always looking to improved.

Eli
President in Colombia
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

All in one solution for Coaches and Consultants

Pros:

Kajabi is a great solution because it allows you to have the flexibility to build your marketing strategy around your digital offers. Compared to other solutions, an essential feature is the CRM so that you can track your opportunities and interactions with your leads during the conversion process.

Cons:

It is a robust and mature solution. The part I like the least is the pricing because not many coaches or consultants are starting to understand the whole picture of creating the offering, sequences, pipelines, automation, and more. Plus, if they don't have experience, the learning curve can take a while, and the monthly bill is running.

Fred
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Deliver Your Trainings Without Worry...

Comments: There are two sides to consider. The person hosting or posting training AND the consumer that is going to go through the training. Oftentimes one side or the other isn't clean. In the case of Kajabi, BOTH sides get the benefit of a well thought out program at a fair price.

Pros:

Kajabi is very easy to use and they have an outstanding support system to help those in need. We have used numerous programs for delivering video to our clients / customers / students - Kajabi has yet to be replaced and we have had it from the beginning (that says a lot in this world).

Cons:

Would like to see a few more layout options and themes. That said, you can customize anything you want.

Virtual Assistant in US
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Great for Businesses Portal Access

Comments: It allows businesses of all sizes, most specifically bigger companies that have ample clients needing access to multiple resources of information. So awesome!!

Pros:

This product offers ease for companies that have multiple products needing to have portal access where they can house information, webinars, calendars, etc. Super easy to use. Clients love that they can go to one place to access all the info they need.

Cons:

You can't company a project and all it's contents into a new project. You have to manually add it all over again.

Paul
Owner in Indonesia
Education Management, Self Employed

Loads of features, but doesn't give you freedom

Comments: Feels constraining. Kajabi wants to control what you do rather than the other way around.

Pros:

Comprehensive integration of the features an infoproneur wants

Cons:

- Landing page creation is not intuitive and very restrictive. Not nearly as easy as Unbounce's WYSIWYG. Cannot drag and drop CTAs. Not much of an improvement on MailChimp. - Onboarding is terribly annoying with a blinking green "3" in the upper left that won't go away unless you follow a linear series of steps that didn't align with what I wanted to do. I wanted to build a landing page, not a product, but Kajabi somehow thinks it knows what I want to do better than I do.

Lori
Founder, CEO in US
Photography, Self Employed

My new favorite business tool!

Comments: I signed up for Kajabi when I began to transition my business from client-based to teaching online trainings and courses. It is exceptional for those offering value to their followers/students through lead magnets, trainings, and courses. It is easy to learn how to use and their customer service via chat is outstanding. As both an instructor and a student who has taken courses via the platform, Kajabi is the best experience by far. Their email management system has some catching up to do when comparing it to other tools, but it is clear they are on the path to improve it. I can't recommend Kajabi enough.

Pros:

The multiple options for creating content from freebies to mini trainings to online courses. Their customer service is also excellent.

Cons:

Their email system is a bit behind the curve in regards to options and functionality, but they are on the path to catch up with other options.

Mental Health Care, Self Employed

Good product and people but not “easy” to build on. Hi

Comments: I was so optimistic. It’s great for people who know how to do design and build landing pages already.

Pros:

If you are able to “build” on Kajabi, you could be set for life being you can do everything you need to do inside to build online courses

Cons:

The checkout page. Also I couldn’t get my website to look sharp. It’s harder to build pages than you think until you get in there and try.