Filter by:

• Overall
  • Customer Service Software

About Tithe.ly

Tithe.ly was created to help grow giving and generosity by bringing technology innovation into the Church. Get started free in minutes!

Learn more about Tithe.ly

Kyle M.
CEO, Administrator
Online Media, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-06-03

"Product builds amazing donor trust. Customer service is aweful. Deposits are extremely slow"

Comments: I hate to say it...not too good. Customer service sucks. I have been waiting three days for someone to get back with me. There are no real people to speak with on the phone. They tell you someone will return your call in an hour, but don't hold your breathe. It will never happen.

Pros: The functionality is amazing. It's extremely easy to integrate with my website, social media, and CRM. It's design is of such that it immediately built donar trust and increased large donations.

Cons: Bank deposit transfers are EXTREMELY slow. I have other endeavors so I can float, but I'm not sure how a small to midsized ministry could wait over 5 days for a donation to bank deposit to drop - especically where there are other plaforms that transfer funds instantly.

• Reviewed on 2021-06-03
Scott R.
Scott R.
Pastor
Religious Institutions, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-06-25

"Scott’s review"

Comments: We as a church want to be safe during covid and for people to give this way accomplished that

Pros: The online giving by text is essentially user friendly and convenient to use. I love that you can give safely and securely

Cons: The integration features are lacking. I wish this was more user friendly and exporting was formatted better

• Reviewed on 2021-06-25
Jason A.
Co-founder
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016-09-16

"Giving made easy for churches"

Comments: During a pilot project, we integrated Tithe.ly within our mobile app platform for our clients. One client was able to see 50% increase in giving. Besides that, our clients love the ease of setup, ease of use and responsiveness of the team to implement new features based on needs.

Pros: Easy to setup and works well with our mobile app and website system. Our clients love it. Super powerful dashboard and great support. Pricing is simple to understanding. 98% of our clients we refer at happy with their experience. One super cool feature is where the donor can cover the processing fees. Our clients love that. Generally, you almost forget that you have a business relationship with the guys across at Tithe.ly. We experience that and our clients says the same. It also helps when the co-founders believe in Jesus and want to truly equip churches to be more effective.

Cons: That's honestly a really difficult one to state. As a vendor, however, I would love to be able to integrate directly with their platform through an API. This seems to be in the works so not a major issue. Their simple integration works and they already integrate with many systems that our clients use.

Lorie S.
Business Manager
Religious Institutions, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-12-05

"Tithe.ly is Good But not Great"

Comments: Tithe.ly syncs with our church management software which is a big bonus. Reconciling our bank statement is a breeze! Having said that when using Quick books together we've had to get creative on entering our deposits.

Pros: Tithe.ly is easy to use for our donors. The App works well as does the Text to Give feature. Set up was quick and fairly easy. The roll out included fairly good instructions and best practices for launching the giving platform.

Cons: The colors and art features are limited. Tech support is not consistent. Sometimes we get an almost immediate response and other times it may take an hour or two to resolve questions.

• Reviewed on 2019-12-05
Lesley W.
Director of Operations
Recreational Facilities & Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-03-17

"Great Value and Wonderful Customer Service"

Comments: We chose Tithe.ly as our online giving platform because of pricing and the text-to-give feature. It has been a great choice for us so far! As a straight-foward giving platform, not a donor management system, it lacks some functionality on the admin side that would be helpful, and therefore, it sometimes takes a bit of time for me to find the information I'm looking for. Their customer service has been wonderful, always very responsive and informative. If you're looking for something to handle your online giving (not full-service donor management), then Tithe.ly would be a great choice for you!

Pros: Customer service, pricing

Cons: Not full service, we may switch to a full-service option eventually (like Planning Center Giving)

• Reviewed on 2017-03-17
Mental Health Clinician Intern
Consumer Goods, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-10-25

"Tithe.ly Review"

Comments: If I could log onto the account I would love this because it is very convinient.

Pros: My church uses this software and it works very well minus a couple of things. It is very easy to just be able to text in my tithes and offering and not have to worry about filling out an envelope or bringing cash to church every week.

Cons: When I first texted to tithe I did not have to set up an account. But after my debit card has expired and it will no longer allow me to pay tithe because it says I have to enter my username and password. This is odd to me because I have never had to create an account in the beginning. Being away at college I still would like to give tithes to my home church, but have been having to mail in my tithes due to not being able to log in.

• Reviewed on 2018-10-25
Carid B.
Carid B.
Certified Life Coach
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-06-04

"AWESOME resources for Church and ministries."

Comments: Tithe.ly is a great app for any size of church. When you setup the account as administrator, you have the opportunity to create different sub-accounts so that allow the people to decide in what ministry want to cooperate beside the tithe. I like the opportunity that the app brings to create a kiosk, so people that has installed yet the app can donate only getting in touch with one of the usher that have an iPad, tablet phone or computer. Also if the church is having a conference outside the facility,brings the opportunity to others to give donations without downloading the app. We use the kiosk when we selling lunch or other church product and that helps us a lot.

Pros: A friendly app that allows give tithe thru the cell phone for church and also different ministry inside the church.

Cons: I don't have any complaint about the app.

• Reviewed on 2019-06-04
Patrick S.
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016-09-16

"Great People, great system for all churches!"

Comments: We highly recommend this service for all our ChurchBuzz church website clients! It is the easiest system we have found for churches to get online giving setup!

Pros: Very easy to get a new account and get it integrated onto the website. Can all be done in one day with no fuss!

Cons: NOT APPLICABLE!

Jake S.
Lead pastor
Nonprofit Organization Management
  • Reviewed on 2016-09-16

"The best on the market!"

Comments: Hands down, best giving tool on the market. Nothing else comes close! We have used consistently for 2 years and not once had any issues.

Pros: So easy. Requires minimal explanation. Great features and also progressing into new territory.

Cons: Nothing.

Melissa R.
Volunteer
  • Reviewed on 2018-01-29

"Best online platform for giving!"

Pros: Tithe.ly has been the easiest, most user friendly platform we have used for our online giving. We have tried others in the past, but none were as easy to interact with or find information. It's simple to create documents and obtain all donor info. I had to contact customer support and was thrilled with their friendliness, ability to answer my questions, and their quick resolution to my situation.

Cons: I was unable to contact anyone by phone. However, I started an online chat and had a reply and a resolution to my situation in 1-2 hours time. They saved me a lot of frustration by chatting with me in real time.

• Reviewed on 2018-01-29
Holly S.
  • Reviewed on 2016-09-14

"Best Digital Giving Option Out There!"

Comments: I can't sing the praises of Tithe.ly enough! The setup is simple and the giving process is so convenient and easy that I am done with my giving in less than 30 seconds. It has made giving to my church a no fuss process that I can do anywhere, anytime. This app is the best!

Pros: I can easily see all of my past giving. I can setup automated giving and change that easily. I only had to setup my card info once and I've never had to do it again.

• Reviewed on 2016-09-14
Christopher M.
Christopher M.
Religious Institutions
  • Reviewed on 2018-02-21

"Great Christian company giving much needed assistance to Churches worldwide"

Pros: What we like best is the ease of receiving and processing donations via their online forms and applications

• Reviewed on 2018-02-21
Kris E.
Kris E.
Principal
  • Reviewed on 2020-01-31

"Church Giving Software"

Comments: Great customer service. Easy to set up and easy for users, too.

Pros: Quick set up for a client church so they can take website and app donations. Lots of options and customization available.

Cons: Some report functions are needed. Options for individual or total giving but not breakdowns that churches would like to see for specific accounts or designated funds.

• Reviewed on 2020-01-31
Per J.
  • Reviewed on 2017-03-23

"First Parish Church roll-out of Tithe.ly"

Comments: We started to use Tithe.ly in the later part of last year. As we use a "roll-your-own" deployment of Filemaker for our donation tracking and acknowledgement, we did have a few challenges in adopting to Tithe.ly, but with the ability to download csv versions of the transaction data, and the great customer support, we were able to integrate this new way of giving with relative ease. User interface is straight forward and easy to use, both for end-users and administrators.

Pros: easy to use

Cons: Can not make deposits to savings accounts.

• Reviewed on 2017-03-23
Hannah S.
Music teacher
Religious Institutions, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-09-19

"I really love this app. It keeps me consistent!"

Pros: It’s so easy use, so simple, and so convenient. I love that it is a solid Christian app that I can fully trust and highly recommend to others. My church uses it and we thoroughly enjoy it!

Cons: I honestly don’t really have any cons except that the little fee that comes with every use of it goes up the higher you give, but I guess that’s kind of unavoidable.

• Reviewed on 2018-09-19
William W.
William W.
Lead Pastor
  • Reviewed on 2018-01-16

"Tithe.ly makes church giving easy!"

Pros: I really like that Tithe.ly didn't try to overcomplicate things. They kept the design lean and easy to use. This makes the giving experience much more pleasant for our congregants!

Cons: I do wish the offered features were more all inclusive when it comes to pricing. Sometimes I want to try something out, but don't have the budget for the extra costs.

• Reviewed on 2018-01-16
Lincoln M.
Tech Pastor
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-04-02

"Great, but not an all in one solution."

Comments: Great company, the app is helpful but not full featured. I expect them to grow quickly and add more!

Pros: Easy giving and great customer support. All platforms look good and clean.

Cons: The app is less than what we desired, and we didn't want separate companies for giving, app, website. They don't offer a website option.

• Reviewed on 2019-04-02
Roger S.
President/Pastor
  • Reviewed on 2018-04-10

"Tithe.ly has been a huge blessing to my ministry. The people who works there are amazing."

Pros: It's user friendly along with easy sign up. Also, I have shared with many friends who are enjoying the app as well.

Cons: I haven't found anything I don't like about the app. I have used many giving apps, however there isn't one I would even compare.

• Reviewed on 2018-04-10
Jake W.
  • Reviewed on 2016-09-21

"Most efficient way of giving I've experienced"

Comments: I've attended a church service most of my life. I've given numerous times and in any way a church would accept it - cash, check etc. But Tithe.ly knocks it out of the park for me and my wife. To be able to digitize this ability and quicken the process not only streamlines giving for us but adds the much needed layer of stress free as well. It's the George Foreman grill of giving in the 21st Century! With so much of our lives living in a "cloud", this brings the local church along for the ride. I for one have no plans to use any other method of giving from here on out!

• Reviewed on 2016-09-21
Susanna L.
Pastors wife
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016-09-15

"Awesome app & service"

Comments: Seriously love this company & its integrity. The family at Redline Church enjoy the convenience of giving from their phone any day of the week. Love it!

Pros: quick & easy

by Tithe.ly on 2016-09-15

You and your church have been a blast to work with. Seeing Tithe.ly used to help raise funds for mission trips and to spread the Gospel is so awesome!!

• Reviewed on 2016-09-15
Matt G.
Campus Pastor
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-01-10

"Giving made easy and smooth"

Pros: The amount of clicks to give was limited to very few. When asking someone to give to your organization it should be made as simple as possible and tithe.ly did just that. So simple and smooth to give. The options to give through credit card or bank account is very helpful. Especially bank account so you don't have to pay a fee.

Cons: At first I thought the only way to give was through credit card but then at the very bottom I saw the addtional option to give through bank account. I would recommend they make that the first option as to not make more people give and have to pay a fee.

• Reviewed on 2019-01-10
Jason W.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-11-28

"Makes Giving a Breeze"

Comments: Using Tithe.ly has made making and budgeting my giving to my church a much simpler task.

Pros: The ease of use and automation of payments makes giving so simple. This allows me to not worry about bringing cash or a check to church and even if I am out of town the tithe will still be made. Having a set payment weekly, monthly or set to whatever your preference is also allows me better control of my budget.

Cons: The added cost for ACH and card transactions are not ideal, but are obviously understandable as they are part of the process.

• Reviewed on 2018-11-28
Justin G.
  • Reviewed on 2017-03-30

"Easy/Effective Way to Give"

Comments: Tithe.ly has made giving to our church better for both the giver and the church it self. Tithe.ly provides many channels for giving, all of which are safe and secure! Each giver can track their giving easily through the app which also makes it easier during tax time. Tithe.ly is a great way for people to learn about God's promises through tithe and offering!

• Reviewed on 2017-03-30
Janna V.
Music Teacher
Religious Institutions, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-08-22

"Awesome way to stay consistent in giving!"

Comments: Convenient way to stay on top of your giving!

Pros: If you are like me, you forget to bring your checkbook to church, and then when a special offering comes around, you feel terrible you can't give! This app is a lifesaver both for unexpected offerings and for consistency when you may be out of town.

Cons: The app transfers you to the internet for various functions, and sometimes my internet is slow and can be frustrating...

• Reviewed on 2018-08-22
Ray S.

"Highly recommend Tithe.ly"

Comments: Our giving has increased as a result of using Tithe.ly. It helps the younger generation connect and give easier and has even been warmly received by "Older" generation, many of whom have given the "traditional" way for a long time. It is easy to use and the customer service has been excellent.