Tithe.ly Reviews

4.7 (186) Write a Review!

About Tithe.ly

Tithely provides the tools you need to engage with your church online, stay connected, increase generosity, and simplify the lives of y

Learn more about Tithe.ly

Pros:

Cons:

Current integration with ChMS is buggy. No notification when someone gives.

Tithe.ly ratings

4.6

9.0/10

Tithe.ly has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 186 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Tithe.ly before?

Steven
Steven
Religious Institutions, 2-10 Employees

Easy to implement online giving

Comments: We began looking at the possibility of online giving in 2019 and after reviewing all the major online giving platforms we decided to implement Tithe.ly in February of 2020 and we have been very please in the increase of giving and the greater consistency in giving we have seen as a result of using Tithe.ly

Pros:

Tithe.ly has been easy to integrate with our existing website. Even our less technologically savvy members have found it easy to use. It has helped increase our giving over the past year.

Cons:

Customizing was a bit difficult to figure out initially especially resizing our logo and getting the colors to match our branding.

Clint
Director of Media & Communications in U.S.
Religious Institutions, 11-50 Employees

THE CURE for the standard, ancient church giving platforms

Comments: Overall, I love Tithe.ly! We also switched to their ChMS Church Management System and the power of the platform is really exciting!

Pros:

What I like most about Tithe.ly giving is the user interface! It's modern, sleek, runs great on desktop and mobile. The typical church online giving experience has been lost in platforms that provide a user interface that looks like it was built by a non-design-minded programmer from 1990. We wanted to remove any obstacle from our online giving. People are used to great payment experiences online, so ours needed to match that experience. Now it does because we launched Tithe.ly. It has been well received, and the reports from our members have been overwhelmingly positive about how easy it is to use.

Cons:

Figure out all the little intricacies for migrating data from our old system to Tithe.ly was a bit of a bear. But that's not really Tithe.ly's fault. Also - our finance admin wasn't happy about having to enter checks by hand (scanners do not work with Tithe.ly), but the improved interface we hope will cause more people to move away from physical checks.

Joshua
Religious Institutions, 2-10 Employees

Solid but has a way to go

Comments: Tithe.ly is good for small churches that aren't looking at rapid growth. But it didn't seem like it has the ability to scale on its own, even with the full package they offer. That said, if you're in a financial pinch, Tithe.ly can be a good short term solution.

Pros:

I've used Tithe.ly at two churches and enjoyed how it was really easy to give (once you found your church).

Cons:

The giving app was confusing for many in the congregation initially. It'd be so much better to have a dedicated spot for giving only to our church. That's why we moved to a custom app with Subsplash.

Jen
Admin Asst in U.S.
Religious Institutions, 2-10 Employees

You get what you pay for

2.0 last week New

Comments: It does take money out of our parishioners' accounts. Our treasurer manages to generate giving statements using the data available, although they cut and paste it into Excel. But the bugginess of the software concerns me about security, given that they hold sensitive information about both our church and our donors. When our donors experience difficulty using the product due to how buggy it is, that reflects poorly on our organization. Shopping for a better alternative.

Pros:

Once automatic donations are set up, they consistently do what they were intended to do. For a small, budget-conscious church this can be an option.

Cons:

UI is extremely buggy. I've worked as a software developer, and the lack of error handling for the most basic of features gives me second-hand embarrassment. I am the one who set up the software and am also a user. Doing something as simple as attempting to change my credit card had me very frustrated. I can't imagine how difficult this would be to use for someone not tech-savvy, which is most of our users. If the dashboards are this buggy, I have serious concerns about trusting this company with sensitive data and I'm currently looking into other recommendations for our church. Another reviewer gave a comprehensive and detailed list of problems with this application. Since I am not an admin, I will not attempt to do so here, but anyone considering this software should browse the reviews and take note of the poor ones.

Bruno
Attendant in Mexico
Consumer Goods, 201-500 Employees

Tithe.ly a great software for beginners

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: My experience was great, I really like this software because it's easy to understand.

Pros:

Tithe.ly provide us great tools and differents ways to understand the right way to use the software fast and easy, this software it's absolutely useful and it's a great option to manage.

Cons:

The tools and the functions are not enough, sometimes a tool can be really useful to do something in a easy way but the software don't have this function or tool.

Josh
Executive Pastor in U.S.

Considering Mobile Giving? Go With Tithe.ly

Pros:

Text giving is very easy. You can easily export giving reports on the administrator side.

Cons:

You have to search for the church you're giving to and if you're not careful, you can accidentally give to another church that might have a very similar church name. You can't actually view someone's giving profile. Little strange.

Neal F
Neal F
Director of Communication in U.S.
Religious Institutions, 201-500 Employees

A great experience from day one thanks to personal customer service.

Comments: It does what it is supposed to do. It works and integrates seamlessly.

Pros:

BACKGROUND Our synod had just completed a study in online giving. One of the key piece of feedback was support for our leaders without having to go through a phone zone for support only to be told you'll have to look through the support documents on the website. Our results were mixed. THE DECISION TO MAKE THE MOVE TO TITHE.LY As we looked into Tithe.ly as a provider of eGiving solutions, from day one, I was continually impressed with their responsiveness and the level of their customer service we received. If I have a question, I can call ONE PERSON directly. No phone tress. No... you'll have to read our support forum for that answer. Just great, personalized customer service from one representative. They work to get me the best answer. Tithe.ly also has very competitive rates. In other words, we get to keep more of the money that is given to us. Having the option for text giving is helpful in situations when there are emergencies, disasters, or events. We decided to add a personalized app. It is intuitive and the process of building the app was informative and quick. I can't thank the folks building the app enough. Pros: Great Customer Service, Price is fair, and in my conversations with their people, I got the real feeling like this is a company that really wants to be the best they can be.

Cons:

I have not experienced many negative things with Tithe.ly. Just take your time and ask a question so you fully understand what is being offered and what you can do, if you move forward with a personalized app. Most of the confusion I had around the was on me.

Case Manager in U.S.
Mental Health Care, 51-200 Employees

Tithe.ly

Comments: We have been using Tithe.ly for an easier way to make donations. Overall, our congregation has been satisfied with the ease of use and the ability to make recurring donations. We do not plan on switching to any other competitors due to the low fees and the user friendly format.

Pros:

Tithe.ly gives you the ability to receive donations in an easy-to-use format and to show all of the incoming donation amounts in an organized manner. We are able to provide the congregation the opportunity to cover the processing fee as well. Many of our church goers use the recurring giving option which makes the process even easier for the user. Reasonable fees compared to competitors.

Cons:

We have not ran into any major issues that call for concern. We have had minor bugs occur, but refreshing would normally solve the issue. Tithe.ly is quick to reply if we have any questions or concerns.

Garrett
Garrett
Assistant Pastor in U.S.

It's Great

Pros:

We started using this service for an online giving option prior to the COVID pandemic. Great timing. I have attended numerous webinars and want to continue using more of their services as I feel that it is a great bang for your buck. They offer so much more than just online giving. They offer management and planning. It's well worth it.

Cons:

There's nothing I don't like about it. It's great!

Carid
Carid
Certified Life Coach in U.S.
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees

AWESOME resources for Church and ministries.

Comments: Tithe.ly is a great app for any size of church. When you setup the account as administrator, you have the opportunity to create different sub-accounts so that allow the people to decide in what ministry want to cooperate beside the tithe. I like the opportunity that the app brings to create a kiosk, so people that has installed yet the app can donate only getting in touch with one of the usher that have an iPad, tablet phone or computer. Also if the church is having a conference outside the facility,brings the opportunity to others to give donations without downloading the app. We use the kiosk when we selling lunch or other church product and that helps us a lot.

Pros:

A friendly app that allows give tithe thru the cell phone for church and also different ministry inside the church.

Cons:

I don't have any complaint about the app.

Cynthia
Owner/Founder in U.S.
Religious Institutions, 2-10 Employees

Is Tithe.ly for Small Organizations/Churches?

Comments: Overall, my experience with Tithe.ly has been progressively better. I had such a difficult time with tithe.ly initially, but as I've learned a lot more about website building, and source code editing, integrations, etc, all the workings to make a good website, I truly enjoy what tithe.ly has to offer. Everything is connected with tithe.ly, that's the only dangerous part. So changing things in the admin console could change something on the site, or in another area of the entire tithe.ly port. It's great that everything kind of runs together, but that can mess things up sometimes. Despite the problems I had, I believe that tithe.ly is useful for small to large organizations. I didn't have any website building knowledge, but if someone who wants to use tithe.ly does, they'll have an easy time. As far as tithe.ly for giving, it's great. Gives you lot of options for fund management, and tax information as well. I would definitely say tithe.ly is made for churches, not so much ministries. But, just the use of it's basic functions like the giving platform and the website is good. If I had to do this all again with all the knowledge I had now, I'm not sure if I would choose tithe.ly, only because of the limitations in designs and the difficulty of certain functions.

Pros:

I believe there's parts of tithe.ly that beneficial for small organizations. My ministry is small and growing, but I still find tithe.ly as a whole to be very useful. They have a lot of different guides that always accessible. However, my favorite part of tithe.ly is their 'sites'. My website and giving is powered by tithe.ly and I enjoy it very much. I will say it's not the best design, however, the 'sites' function is definitely good for smaller ministries who just want a website, but don't need a store or anything like that. Tithe.ly also has a wide range of pictures you can choose from. So if you're mostly online like I am, and you're a smaller ministry in need of good quality pictures, tithe.ly has an easily accessible and useable media function where you can download pictures for free and use them all over your site and in the email campaigns. My last favorite bit of tithe.ly is their sermon section on the website. Uploads are the easiest ever, and linking pages together is easy once you know how to do it. I think the biggest pro of tithe.ly is that they offer a lot of different functions that really cover the whole workings of a ministry so you don't need to go anywhere else. I ended up needing to for more advanced needs, but if you don't want to get super flashy, then I would stick with tithe.ly. It's an excellent product.

Cons:

My biggest complaint is that unless you recognize a problem with something, tithe.ly does not reach out to you. What I mean is, I had an error with the bank account on file, and for several months, all the donations through tithe.ly were not coming into the account like I thought they were. I received an email in September, stating that a deposit was on its way to my account. After that email, I stopped receiving emails about deposits and I didn't think anything of it, since I thought the first deposit was deposited. Months later, I just happened to check my deposit area (thank God) on tithe.ly and there'd been NO deposits since September. However, tithe.ly was paid every month with the EXACT SAME bank account. When contacted, they got to the bottom of the problem (some kind of way my bank numbers were off one). I had over a thousand dollars sitting in a tithe.ly account somewhere. By the grace of God, we got the problem fixed and I haven't had any issues since. Another con is their 'sites' tool. I love this tool! However, I hated it initially. In fact, I hated it so much I considered switching to a different website builder just because this one was so hard to understand. The tutorials don't help much with the website, there is a certain amount of prior knowledge you need to build a good site, let alone integrate anything. The final con is the difficulty in creating new pages on the 'sites' tool and the limited site layout options.

Kathryn
Registered Nurse in Mexico
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees

This software gives you tons of great features with very competitive fees! Highly recommend!

Comments: We are a small non-profit, and the features mentioned above with the competitive pricing makes this product absolutely essential. If you are shopping for a sharp, easy to use, customizable giving platform, with great rates and useful features, look no more. THIS is a quality product for a great price and I have yet to be disappointed!

Pros:

The fees are competitive. When compared to other companies, their prices are equal or lower. The company only charges a fee on actual donations (they DON'T charge a separate monthly fee regardless of donation amounts). They give donors an option to click a box where they will cover the fees for the donation. They also allow donors to set up recurring giving, which is an important option for us. Tithe.ly also tracks all the electronic giving from donors, and compiles it at the end of the year in order to generate tax-statements for non-profits. It is EASY and quick. An additional feature is that you can customize your tax letter, including your logo, and any write-up you want to add to your tax letters. To generate the forms, you input the dates for the prior year, and the forms are generated. You can email them instantly, and have the option to print and mail any letters you choose. This feature ALONE makes this software worth having! The other AMAZING feature is that you can manually input any non-electronic donations into the software. This is a feature many other companies will charge you extra to use. For no additional cost, you can manually input other donations and keep track of ALL your giving in one software program. These manual entries will populate to the same tax form as the electronic giving. This feature makes this an outstanding product. I have also had questions about the software and features. I receive quick replies to my inquiry emails.

Cons:

At this point I have not discovered a feature I don't like. I came to tithe.ly after using 2 other giving platform softwares, and this is, hands down, the best I have used. Probably the only drawback is just learning your way around when getting started. There is a fairly extensive options list when you log in, and can be a bit confusing at first. Don't be afraid to select options and see where they lead you. If you feel it is confusing or overwhelming, send an inquiry email or ask your question through the help menu. I had a few questions when getting started. I had quick follow up by emails/chat and even had a customer service agent call me to follow up on my questions/concerns. The agent was polite, professional and very knowledgeable and I have been MORE THAN SATISFIED with this software!

Greg
Religious Institutions, 11-50 Employees

It's wrong to make your members suffer when they give

Comments: I am embarrassed to say that over the years I have inflicted 3 horrible online-giving experiences on our members. Pastors need trust building experiences with people and after I recommended those online-giving methods that disappointed, I lost trust. All the companies looked great and advertised the right features. But it's true what they say about the details. Even if only one member had a negative or frustrating experience, ten others would soon hear about it and trust my leadership a bit less. Any pastor reading this knows how that works. Being a hobby coder, I decided to learn about online-giving systems myself to see what was causing the trouble. I found out that, just like with clergy taxes, churches have special regulatory and user-issues when it comes to giving and most software companies don't spend the money to have their engineers resolve those, they just change a label (to deceive us) and call it good. But soon enough, inevitable member complaints start to come in. Tithe.ly is supported on the backend by the leading online payment system, Stripe. They have successfully resolved the unique regulatory and user-issues churches have and the company has the technical, fraud prevention and banking infrastructure required for a church. I confidently signed our church up with Tithe.ly knowing they had the foundation and infrastructure to do what needs to be done and now have only praise to give. I have not heard of a single complaint since we started using them. Nobody says anything which is exactly what I wanted in an online-giving option. And yes, giving has gone up significantly. We have a few users who now give several times a week at odd hours, which is weird for me, but evidently completely normal for millennials.

Pros:

Does what it is supposed to do.

Cons:

None. I like everything about it.

Suzanne
Lead Pastor in U.S.
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees

Tithe.ly has increased our giving over 50% it's so easy for our members to give using it.

Comments: Everything from the get go of introducing Tithe.ly to our church has been a great experience. The service is amazing staff are great at getting back to us should we have any questions. Our members find the app easy to use and would rather use this method than cash, check or paypal. It has increased our giving over 50% since introducing it, I believe mainly because people do not carry cash and checks are becoming obsolete. We have found that our members that travel for work or are on vacation are now using the app while away rather than not giving at all.
The video's were very useful in introducing the new options of giving and we found that most people switched over from other options to Tithe.ly.

Pros:

The back end of the book keeping side is also very easy, at any time we can review giving statements. We are able to have a monthly statement very early in the month which again makes book keeping easier and quicker for reports to the board etc. Whereas Paypal does not have a monthly statement ready until the 10th of the month.

Cons:

We don't have any con's I'm sure there is more that we could be using withing the software and don't only due to our people not doing so.

Tithe.ly Response

6 years ago

Thank you so much!!! :)

Mike
Director of Funding in U.S.
Nonprofit Organization Management, 501-1,000 Employees

Made receiving donations simple and easy!

Comments: I had a donor who wanted to give a $20,000 single donation to our cause. He navigated to our website and to giving page with Tithe.ly's giving form. Tithely's giving form made it so easy that he never had to call or email me for help. In the past, receiving this offering would have required a phone call, tech support, and double checking on the back end to ensure it got to the right fund. The donation has already been deposited and everyone is happy, happy, happy. I am very satisfied customer. Thank you for making giving simple and easy.

Pros:

The thing I like most about Tithe.ly is how easy and simple it is to make and receive donations through our website.

Cons:

There is nothing I really dislike about Tithe.ly software. It takes a little time to setup but that is to be expected with any new software. It takes less time than other systems we've used in the past.

Jason
Co-founder in U.S.
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees

Giving made easy for churches

Comments: During a pilot project, we integrated Tithe.ly within our mobile app platform for our clients. One client was able to see 50% increase in giving. Besides that, our clients love the ease of setup, ease of use and responsiveness of the team to implement new features based on needs.

Pros:

Easy to setup and works well with our mobile app and website system. Our clients love it. Super powerful dashboard and great support. Pricing is simple to understanding. 98% of our clients we refer at happy with their experience. One super cool feature is where the donor can cover the processing fees. Our clients love that. Generally, you almost forget that you have a business relationship with the guys across at Tithe.ly. We experience that and our clients says the same. It also helps when the co-founders believe in Jesus and want to truly equip churches to be more effective.

Cons:

That's honestly a really difficult one to state. As a vendor, however, I would love to be able to integrate directly with their platform through an API. This seems to be in the works so not a major issue. Their simple integration works and they already integrate with many systems that our clients use.

Lead Pastor in U.S.
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees

Great set of tools for the church, but TONS of core functionality missing

Comments: I like the Tithely vision: a whole suite of products under one roof. But given that they've bought different products and merged them rather than developing from scratch, there's little continuity between the products. They don't fix bugs and dont demonstrate a culture that even cares about the bugs. I feel as though those doing the development planning have NEVER worked in a church before, because of the amount of core functionality missing. That said, this company has the potential to be the leader in church tech products if they'd just change their culture, quit launching half-baked products, and fix what's wrong with current products. They love God and want to serve the church. Hopefully they can fix what ails them so they can serve even more churches!

Pros:

Tithely has built an amazing suite of tools for the church, at an amazing price: $99/ month. Really can't beat the price, when you consider that this provides Church Management, Text Messaging, Website, Giving, Media, and a Mobile App

Cons:

There are TONS of missing features and functionality, and this isn't disclosed or known until after you've made the conversion and are in too deep to switch again. For example, in ChMS, -The framework is outdated - 20 years old or more. -Automated reports really aren't reports, just an email reminder to run a report -Due to bugs, Giving transactions dont auto-populate in ChMS -No conditional rules for forms -No report data in emails -Still get notifications of reports have no data, which is a waste of time, since you have to log in to see the report before you know there's no data -Members can't see their year to data giving total in Member area -no calculations of report fields -Almost NO integrations with other platforms -No form data sent to admins when forms are completed -Almost NO customization of the GUI -social media integration has been broken since we came on board, but no sense of urgency to fix For the mobile app -cant check in on the app -mobile app requires use of Tithely Giving, which isnt disclosed until after you build your app -no geolocations -can't configure home tiles For Giving: -Current integration with ChMS is buggy -No notification when someone gives -Fees cant be a designated fund Also -New products launched barebones, like Messaging (no groups or keywords) -Media can't be edited -No enhancements to Websites in almost a year -Will not allow concerns to be posted to Tithely FB group; blocked everytime -Bugs galore with no sense of urgency to fix

Lorie
Business Manager in U.S.
Religious Institutions, 201-500 Employees

Tithe.ly is Good But not Great

Comments: Tithe.ly syncs with our church management software which is a big bonus. Reconciling our bank statement is a breeze! Having said that when using Quick books together we've had to get creative on entering our deposits.

Pros:

Tithe.ly is easy to use for our donors. The App works well as does the Text to Give feature. Set up was quick and fairly easy. The roll out included fairly good instructions and best practices for launching the giving platform.

Cons:

The colors and art features are limited. Tech support is not consistent. Sometimes we get an almost immediate response and other times it may take an hour or two to resolve questions.

Heidi
Membership Engagement Coordinator in U.S.
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees

It gets the job done.

Comments: Overall, it gets the job done. I have never had trouble with people hacking my account, or the money not going through, or it withdrawing funds when I didn't indicate it to do so. It's simple, easy to use, and straightforward. As a small church, or a growing church, this app definitely has what you need to stay technologically relevant in today's modern world. Would recommend.

Pros:

Tithing in the Christian faith is one of the most important traditions and sacrifices that is consistently asked of us, and this modern-day app makes it helpful to transfer that tradition into the modern age. It makes it simple to automate and consistently give to the church of your choice who is on the app. If you are a pastor or administrator of your church, this app makes it easy, and yes... convenient, for your congregation to give. By having an online tithing outlet that is quick to access, it has increased the monthly giving of our church. People don't carry cash or check anymore. It's all online. Allowing your church to move into the online platform is essential for church administration to stay up-to-date and relevant. This app is very useful.

Cons:

Of all the app designs, this one definitely isn't the most aesthetic. But it's useful and gets the job done. If a church is not apart of the app, you cannot give to it. Although you can automate your payments, I do not do this. Maybe this is too cliche, but my paycheck isn't a static amount each month, so I never know what my 10% is. This app does not calculate that for you. I typically round up after each paycheck comes in, and then it processes. Everything is straightforward. No bells and whistles on this app.

Kevin
Church Mission in U.S.
Religious Institutions

LOVE TITHE.LY!!!

Comments: This is the most simple, elegant solution to challenges facing our churches and its members...in our modern day accepting mobile and electronic payments! Tithe.ly's zero setups and zero monthly giving platform cost option with 5-minute church sign-up make it easy to try with your congregation and see how quickly your church and members can benefit by this simple 5-ways to give the solution! We are seeing 25%+ increase in giving including receiving donations every day of the week. FIVE STARS! Thank you Tithe.ly....keep up the GREAT WORK!

Pros:

Ease of use, simple to get started and tools available to engage your constituents. Low simple price point with cover my fees option that enables the church to increase overall funds raised -- seeing 25% improvement within 6-months of going live with Tithe.ly.

Cons:

Increased engagement and mobile alerting customization capabilities....I understand this is being launched by end-of-year 2016.

Katie
Admin Assistant in U.S.

Tithe.ly for the Win!

Comments: This is an excellent tool for ministry! I feel safe and secure giving online, and I have no reservations at all with using it. Tithe.ly helps make giving easy!!

Pros:

I have always been apprehensive about online payment options or plans. However, the first time I used Tithe.ly, I was hooked. This is such a great tool to use for our church ministry. It makes online giving and contributions so easy! Many of our older members love it as well. You can designate what you are giving to several different categories if you want, and you can also set up automated giving. This has been a great investment for our church.

Cons:

I honestly cannot think of anything negative to say about Tithe.ly. I have had nothing but good experiences with it. The only resistance we got when we first implemented it was from those who had never used any type of online giving service before. But once we explained it to them, they were off and running.

Justin
President/CEO in U.S.
Media Production, Self Employed

Intuitive. Effective. Simple.

Comments: Overall - it's been a solid tool that I recommend to all new churches that I consult with.

Pros:

This is probably one of the easiest methods of giving that I've seen for the various houses of worship that I am contracted to serve. Using either the website, app, or text to give really opens doors for all visitors to be able to give, and have a record of giving with little effort on their own.

Cons:

I think the UI of the app and the website are a bit dated, and could use some refreshing. It doesn't detract from the general user experience, however it also doesn't add to it either.

Russ
CEO in U.S.
Design, 2-10 Employees

They kill it, every single time.

Comments: I have worked with Tithe.ly as a church, outside consultant, and as a small business owner. They have always been the best bang for your buck, the most feature-rich platform, and bar none the best customer friendly staff around. While others are worried about competing in the marketplace of apps and giving platforms, Tithe.ly charges ahead on a course all their own, determined to serve their clients well now and into the future.

Pros:

Feature-rich, cost-effective, friendly customer service, on-demand techs.

Cons:

Nothing at the moment.

Kyle
CEO, Administrator in U.S.
Online Media, 11-50 Employees

Product builds amazing donor trust. Customer service is aweful. Deposits are extremely slow

Comments: I hate to say it...not too good. Customer service sucks. I have been waiting three days for someone to get back with me. There are no real people to speak with on the phone. They tell you someone will return your call in an hour, but don't hold your breathe. It will never happen.

Pros:

The functionality is amazing. It's extremely easy to integrate with my website, social media, and CRM. It's design is of such that it immediately built donar trust and increased large donations.

Cons:

Bank deposit transfers are EXTREMELY slow. I have other endeavors so I can float, but I'm not sure how a small to midsized ministry could wait over 5 days for a donation to bank deposit to drop - especically where there are other plaforms that transfer funds instantly.

Brian
Technical Director in U.S.
Religious Institutions, 2-10 Employees

Great product, great service, great price

Comments: We've been using Tithe.ly since Fall 2015, having switched from another online giving provider and reviewing numerous systems before deciding on Tithe.ly. Simply put, Tithe.ly has all of the features we needed from an online giving provider. The fact that they don't have a monthly fee or minimum donation requirements is icing on the cake. It took us all of 15 minutes to sign-up, register our church, set up our preferences, and add their built-in widget to our website. We were able to theme our church to fit the rest of our branding very easily. The best aspect of Tithe.ly is their active development and customer service. Whenever I have a question or run into an issue, they're quick to respond. It's not unusual to get a response late at night or on weekends. They integrate with many of the big church management systems out there, and I've found that they're very receptive to suggestions for new integrations and features.

Pros:

Low-cost Actively developed Great customer service Easy to set-up Easy to use

Cons:

Missing a few features that their more expensive competitors have Text giving is a bit more expensive than the competition As with many actively developed solutions, the occasional, minor bug does appear