15 years helping Canadian businesses

Canada Local product

About Keela

Keela is a comprehensive nonprofit software that unifies fundraising and donor communications.

Learn more about Keela

Pros:

It is easy to navigate and is very user friendly.

Cons:

Does not work as well on internet explorer as chrome.

Keela ratings

4.3
4.5
4.0
4.4

8.3/10

Keela has an overall rating of 4.3 out 5 stars based on 270 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Keela before?

Josh
Josh
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

Keela for a small non-profit

Pros:

Keela just works. There are very few times where it doesn't work as it's designed, and the system is quick, responsive, and reliable. They are quick to push out new features.

Cons:

Nothing comes to mind - the things we were wishing for were solved within 1-2 years of product development.

Alternatives Considered: Zeffy and Blackbaud eTapestry

Reasons for Switching to Keela: It's a contemporary design with features that are developed more than free alternatives.

Elsa
General Manager in Canada
Performing Arts, 2–10 Employees

Hearty Recommendation

Comments: We've loved having Keela since the beginning. It is an integral part of running our company and the software does everything we need it to do.

Pros:

Customer service is amazing. Constantly updating to make better. Very easy to navigate and use.

Cons:

Not a fan of paid add-ons. Wish they were included but understand why they aren't. SendGrid integration doesn't work with Wix and causes a lot of bounced emails for us.

Alternatives Considered: Bloomerang

Reasons for Choosing Keela: Easy of use! Needed something that was intuitive and easy for everyone.

Switched From: Sumac

Reasons for Switching to Keela: Value for price, ease of use, server location, origin of company, reputation, customer service

Rafael
Marketing & Fundraising Manager in Australia
Philanthropy, 51–200 Employees

A reasanably good software, with usability downfalls

Comments: It is positive, but definetely not ideal. The platform was sold to us as basic but powerful, in reality it is basic and need a lot of work, in some instances to get the basics correct (i.e. invoices, integration with payment gateways etc.). Keela lacks a lot of key features we already provided feedback on. We do feel that Keela priority has been in functionalities that are tertiary and not a necessity (i.e. have details of transactions going to stripe description, invoices being more customisable, being able to edit recuring donor accounts without having to recreate them etc ). Those can be very frustrating and we had went backwards in our internal processes, specially with accounts, due to the platform lack of basic business customisation, things we had in our previous software.

Pros:

Keela is happy to listen to customers. They are quick to provide support and the platform offer the basics needed.

Cons:

The basics are not well polished. Usability is a big issue and the navigation is clunky - we find ourselves going back and forwards a lot, some would be easily fixed with a simple "right click to open in new window" but that is not available. We end up using the export feature way more often than we should in order to get the data we need. We have provided a list of cons in the past.

Alternatives Considered: Kindful

Reasons for Choosing Keela: The usabily was even clankier than Keela, and the software was really old and had no updates.

Reasons for Switching to Keela: They never got back to us. The software seem to have more features we need and more complete, but their sales were terrible getting back to us so we assume, if the sales is bad imagine the support.

3 years ago

Thank you for your review Rafael, we appreciate the transparent feedback. Over the past year, you and your team have provided our Product Team with really insightful feedback and have suggested really great features to enhance the system. These absolutely do not go unnoticed! Our team is working super hard to make sure we continue to build a system that meets the needs of our users. While some features may take longer than others to build out based on the level of complexity, know that your ideas are being heard and discussed amongst our Product Team. We look forward to you and your team continuing to share innovative ideas with us to support us in building an even better system. Thanks for joining us along the innovation journey :)

Mackenzie
Mackenzie
Watershed Education Lead in Canada
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

A CRM that better fit our needs.

Comments: Keela and their team has been exceptional in their customer service and getting back with answers to my questions.

Pros:

Keela's features were designed with non-profits in mind (versus business-based designs from competitors) that allow for easier organization of newsletter campaigns, volunteers, and interactions with contacts.

Cons:

Keela 1.0 is rough around the edges in some aspects. For example, the e-blast editor is difficult to navigate on a laptop or smaller desktop screen as some text boxes or drop down menus get squished or pushed off screen, and pressing one wrong button could lead you to lose your work.

3 years ago

Thank you so much for your review, Mackenzie! We hope that Keela 2.0 has been a more user-friendly experience for you! Your team has provided great insight to our Support Team on additional features you are looking for in the system. This goes a long way in supporting our team in building an even more user-friendly platform! We appreciate your time and look forward to continuing to work with the team!

Adrian
Adrian
CEO in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

Keela is better than most

Comments: Keela is better than most of the other products we've utilized but there isn't really a wow factor when it comes to using this platform. It gets the job done but leaves you wanting for more.

Pros:

Keela has a relatively clean interface with lots of features. They are continually upgrading which is very nice to know that there is a team committed to constant improvement.

Cons:

When there are issues, support is lacking and slow. Some of the integrations don't seem to work well and the payment portal, KeelaPay, doesn't work over 50% of the time.

Alternatives Considered: Zoho CRM , Salesforce Sales Cloud , HubSpot CRM and Blackbaud eTapestry

Reasons for Choosing Keela: Limited support and deteriorating functionality.

Reasons for Switching to Keela: It was in the sweet spot on price and features.

Rochelle
Environmental Services, 2–10 Employees

Keela keeps us organized

Comments: Our team has used Keela on a daily basis to stay organized as a team, manage volunteers and donors, track goals, and send out communications. The customer support is great whenever we encounter an issue and we love that new features are continuously being added.

Pros:

Team access helps keep everyone on the same page regarding fundraising and communications. We love that we can see our volunteers, donors, campaigns and communications all in one place.

Cons:

As we grow as an organization and gain more contacts we need to pay more for our subscription which isn't easy. It's a tool we use daily, and at this point, we need this type of software to operate and stay organized, but it can be challenging to find funding that will cover the cost.

Judith
Communications Director in Canada
Recreational Facilities & Services, 2–10 Employees

Excellent way to manage donors and donations

Comments: It's a great data management system and I like that it is specifically geared to donations. The set up has been slow for me - just because I'm doing it as a volunteer and had to work on it in dribs and drabs, rather than a concentrated amount of time. Can't say enough good things about the support team - they are amazing. Overall - I'm very pleased that I chose Keela.

Pros:

The support is top notch. Their knowledge base is extensive, answering most of my questions without need to contact support. The videos produced to explain basic functions are excellent. But - when I can't find the answer - an email to the support team is answered within a day with just what I need to proceed.

Cons:

Setting up reports is not an easy task. But - still learning!

Alternatives Considered: CanadaHelps

Reasons for Switching to Keela: I felt that Keela had more experience and more robust software. The use of Stripe on also reduced the transaction fee significantly.

Jen
Development Administrator in Canada
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51–200 Employees

Keela is Easy

Comments: In the time I have used Keela I have had no issues with it. The ease of use is great! You can input donations directly into Keela without using a spreadsheet and then importing. Businesses are listed separately with associated contacts attached to them. Finding and changing information of a donor is quick and easy.

Pros:

It is easy to navigate and is very user friendly.

Cons:

Some items that we flag with donations were not able to be flagged as we did before without setting up a separate segment.

Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Employees

Amazing product and customer service support!

Comments: I enjoy Keela as I used Blackbaud Raiser's Edge for many years and it was horrible.

Pros:

The migration process was smooth and the customer service support is quick and efficient. It is also user-friendly and easy to for donations processing.

Cons:

The access form a mobile app/iPhone is not super easy. MFA process is tedious and slow.

Lisa
Administrative Assistant in US
Religious Institutions, 2–10 Employees

Administrative work made easy

Comments: My overall experience with Keela was great.

Pros:

I love how easy it is to tract monthly giving and yearly renewable memberships. It really makes my job so much easier and less stressful. Emailing made easy and contacting members simplified. Everything is one place and I am no longer concerned of anyone falling through the cracks.

Cons:

Honestly I can't think of anything I don't like.

Matthew

Small Nonprofit Review

Comments: Prior to Keela, we were using multiple tools for CRM, donations, and communication. Keela has simplified this and has made my job much easier.

Pros:

The intuitiveness and ease of use, along with the broad versatility, are the main aspects that I like the most. It has made our CRM tasks so much easier to perform and track.

Cons:

I don't really have any complaints. There are a couple more features I'd like to eventually see (like mobile access or some smoother integrations.)

Alternatives Considered: DonorPerfect and Salsa CRM

Reasons for Choosing Keela: NeonCRM was not very intuitive, it had a lot of overkill features that we couldn't figure out and didn't seem to need, and it was significantly more expensive than Keela.

Switched From: Neon CRM

Reasons for Switching to Keela: Cost, features, and ease of use.

4 years ago

Howdy Matthew! Firstly, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on Keela. We're very grateful! We are chuffed to hear that you find the system easy and intuitive - #goals! We're very excited for mobile access too... coming soon! Thank you, again.

Sam
Education Coordinator in Canada

Keela streamlined us

Comments: Overall our experience has been very positive, and I am happy to use Keela for work every day.

Pros:

Our intro to Keela was fast and furious, but the customer service team made starting up very easy. The interface is user friendly, and everything is clearly labelled. We now have all of our contacts in Keela, and use the form feature to embed all of our forms onto our website. Keela forms look so much more professional than the Google forms we were using. Looking for info or data on Keela is quick and easy, and it's also simple to edit or change things as needed. It has made our paperwork load lighter, and for that we are grateful!

Cons:

The only con I can think of is that you have to manually integrate duplicate contacts, but other than that it's a great service.

Alternatives Considered: Google Workspace and Microsoft 365

Reasons for Switching to Keela: The cost and the versatility. Another LDA chapter has been using it, and they reported it worked well for them.

Gerardo
ED in US

Easy Button

Comments: We shopped around for something affordable. I have works with other CRMs that were even more difficult to navigate but when we were able to master them, it was useful.
With Keela, I was hoping for a little more ease.

Pros:

The price and the access. It is easy to share with colleagues, has great sections of it suite.

Cons:

Although it is easy to access I seem to get lost trying to use it. As a CRM, I am sure it is not in anyway easy but I would think it could be, maybe. It also looks confusing. Is it in Dark Mode yet colorful and blocky.

Alternatives Considered: CRM Analytics and Salsa CRM

Reasons for Switching to Keela: Price and you're history. We are all about small and support.

5 years ago

Hello Gerardo! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this feedback - we are very grateful. I'm glad that you find the affordability and Customer Service of Keela to be so positive - this is fantastic news. We are committed to constant improvement and would love to touch base with you about this! If you have any suggestions or requests for this please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] - we love them! Thanks again :)

CHARMETRA
Director of Operations in US

Awesome program

Comments: We are now able to track our donations easier. This software has truly been a blessing.

Pros:

I love using our new Keela software! When I was hired we were using a spreadsheet to track donations. I am so happy that I found Keela. I love how we can look up donor profiles, see an estimated amount of incoming donations in the last 30, 60. or 90 days.I look forward to incorporating this in our next fundraiser campaign.

Cons:

I had a slight problem trying to import my old data on excel. It may have been "user error".

Alternatives Considered: WildApricot

Reasons for Switching to Keela: The gentleman took time with me to go over a demo and I was highly impressed.

3 years ago

Hi Charmeta, we are so glad to hear you are loving the system. From a spreadsheet to automation...woah, what a jump! We hope Keela's automation is saving you and your team a bunch of time so you can focus on those impactful activities at the Food Pantry. Before I go, it sounds like you were having a bit of trouble importing. Please know you can always reach out to [email protected] when something doesn't look quite right and we will jump right on it. Our Support Team is built to problem solve We appreciate your review and look forward to seeing what your organization accomplishes in Keela!

Mary
CFO in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Great software for the price

Pros:

We love the Communications tools offered and the ease in which we can add forms to our website for registrations and donations.

Cons:

There is an issue with being able to link a business with the person connected to the business and being able to search by the person's name.

2 years ago

Hello Mary! Thank you for taking the time to review us here. We can't tell you how much it means to us. I completely agree with your feedback about connecting businesses and individuals when searching. It's been added to our Product Portal a few times (one of them by me!). Knowing our Product Team, it'll be on our Road Map before we know it. It's feedback like yours that help to make Keela the best. Thanks again! - The Keela Customer Care Team.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Great starter tool, needs more features for more mature orgs

Comments: This is my second non-profit where I've chosen to install Keela. The first installation worked super well for managing donations and volunteers.
The second installation is for a more mature non-profit, and requires managing donations, memberships year over year, and putting financial entries into quickbooks. This isn't working quite as well because we need more sophisticated features than Keela provides.
I appreciate the support team a lot. They respond quickly and try to find workarounds for us. My feeling is we are probably pushing Keela over its current functionality because we have sophisticated needs, and will have to wait for features to be developed to keep using this tool. I don't want to migrate to yet another tool, having done so much integration work with Keela, and only being 6 months into having converted to Keela from a desktop version of Membertize.
My first installation also provided a lot more data migration support, and the second one, I was on my own.
Overall, it's a friendlier tool than most on the market. Sometimes it can be hard to figure out how to perform a certain function, as not all menus are totally intuitive, or you have to press a special button on the left, etc.
For a start-up org or non-profit just needing to track donations and volunteers, Keela is ideal and far less on the cost than more mature systems.

Pros:

Easy to use, start-up ease, good import process, easy export. It worked really well for me in one non-profit where I needed simple email blasts, to track donations, volunteers, etc. It has a nice automatic email form for donations and memberships. You can search your contacts easily by name or email, and tag groups easily. Tags are easy to organize. The old dashboard did a great job managing campaigns and tracking donations against the goal. For small orgs, this is a good basic starter tool for managing your contacts and interactions.

Cons:

It's missing some things a more mature org needs. We're a neighborhood organization that relies on memberships. There's no renewal process in Keela at this time. You can't search by street name or address fields, so broadcasting to a group on a street is impossible. Sometimes we feel Keela gets 'tired' and can't find a contact we know is in there. So we refresh the browser, and lo and behold, there it is. The integration to mailchimp is weak, and unfortunately, Keela's email blast tool isn't as robust as Mailchimp, so we're forced to stay on Mailchimp. We've had problems with the quickbooks integration not putting funds into the right account. The other problem is reporting. We find the tools not as robust as we'd like for reporting total membership sales data. We've also had to cancel a class of membership and redo it, and that jacked all our reporting for people who'd already taken out memberships under the 'wrong' class. For a larger org with heavier membership management needs, this tool, wasn't as robust as we hoped.

5 years ago

Hi there. Thank you for providing such detailed feedback. This is absolutely outstanding and we are very grateful to you for taking the time. I've crossed referenced some of the missing features you mentioned (such as address filtering and membership reporting) and I can see that they are logged in our Ideas Portal and our Product Team are working hard to introduce them. Thank you for sharing this with us - it's instrumental in our quest for constant improvement! :)

Bryant

Keela

Comments: About the only benefit I have seen so far is that it is an online portal that is easy to put in information and to download contact lists. All of the other functionality that is available is there--we just don't know how to use it. We are still not even accepting payments via PayPal, even though we synched the accounts. Our marketing director needs some hands-on assistance with merging the forms to our website.

Pros:

The set up was not as complicated as I thought it would be, and the navigation is well laid out and easy to follow.

Cons:

I don't think we received enough human training with on-boarding, and it would have been nice to have more one access to a human as the "prompted" help answers are often inaccurate and not helpful. Our sales agent was fantastic and very knowledgeable, but once we purchased I felt as we were kind of left to our own devices. Now I am not even sure that we set it up the best way. 1. We hae to enter memberships as donations and as memberships 2. The "tags" remain even if a membership expires. 3. We still aren't sure that when we are pulling reports that the information is being put in correctly to access what we need as as information. 4. We were not aware that in order to sync membership payments automatically, we have to use Skype. 5. We should be much much further along in using the different amenities of the site, but so far we are just kind of stuck. We need assistance.

6 years ago

Hi Bryant, thanks for bringing these issues to our attention. I'm sorry to hear that you have a challenging experience with Keela so far. Our Head of Customer Experience will be reaching out to you shortly to schedule a call to discuss your concerns, and offer assistance and additional training for your team so that you can feel confident to keep growing with Keela in the future.

Ash
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Game changer for our non profit

Comments: We now have way better data management. We had a really clunky membership program before Keela, and now people can easily become members and set up an auto-renewal for their membership, which is a game changer for us. We are finding over 70% of members are opting for auto renewal, which is saving us a stack of time sending follow up emails that are being lost.

Pros:

We are a small non profit and we were managing all our relationships and donors on spreadsheets. We knew we needed to take the leap to a CRM, but we were hesitant to invest the money. Over 6 months we trialled all the main non profit CRMs, and Keela came out head and shoulders above the rest. Although it is an additional expense, we easily earn that back in increased donations and recurring donations set up through Keela. There are many features of Keela we don't use, but if you had a sophisticated fundraising team they would be great.

Cons:

Some features are not as customizable as I would like, for example, you can't have a pay what you want/custom membership amount, which was a core component of our membership program.

Rebecca
Communications Manager in Canada
Environmental Services, 11–50 Employees

A Growing Platform

Pros:

Keela is a very user-friendly platform. Everything within the system is easy to understand, to learn, and to navigate around. They provide video and text tutorials for every feature, which makes learning them a breeze. I also enjoy the simple but clear navigation around the platform, and find it very intuitive to find exactly what I'm looking for.

Cons:

Our organisation has been using Keela since its early launch in Canada and, like any new system, we've found there have been some growing pains. I'd say overall that every feature Keela offers is easy to use and functional, I've also quickly run into constraints with things that I would love to be able to do within Keela. For example, the forms work perfectly when using Keela's existing templates, but it's either difficult or impossible to create a form outside of the templates. In addition, sometimes new features have a lot of promise but then are quite clunky to work within. For example, my organisation was very excited for the release of peer-to-peer fundraising, but then found the P2P platform very challenging to use for our potential donors. I'm sure all these things will get smoothed out over time, and overall I still very much enjoy using the Keela tools and platform.

Kat
Outreach and Development Specialist in Canada
Museums & Institutions, 2–10 Employees

We love Keela!

Comments: Keela has fundamentally changed how I manage my organization's donors and how I communicate with our community. The interface is so easy to use and affordable for a small community museum like ours.

Pros:

I love that Keela is Canadian based and offers a complete cloud-based CMS and donor management system. It's a great value for the money and their onboarding and customer service are fantastic. I know the name of the person who helps me when I run into problems.

Cons:

Some features are still in development. I'd like to be able to customize receipts and automatic replies a little more than currently offered. However, Keela's development portal makes it easy to submit recommendations and see what's next for product roll out.

3 years ago

Thanks so much for your feedback, Kat! I think I can speak for Elsie and say you have been great to work with. You are both a patient and avid learner, making our jobs easier than ever! As for customizing receipts, we have options for customizing receipts for certain campaigns and impact areas coming - estimated for our 2.7.2 release. Keep an eye out for this! Addintally, custom automated emails are also on their way. We call these 'email drips' which have been added to the planned tab in our Portal. Feel free to jump in a vote (https://portal.productboard.com/keela/1-product-portal/c/24-email-drip-marketing-campaigns). There is lots more to come, all based on user feedback, so keep sharing those brilliant suggestions of yours. We look forward to continuing to work with you Kat :)

Emily
Treasurer in US
Civic & Social Organization, 2–10 Employees

Quite easy to use as a total newbie to (though technically proficient) donor management software

Comments: The pricing feels expensive to a small nonprofit that doesn't usually spend money on anything but the animals in our care, but compared to others software programs, it is seems like a good price for the value. This software works well for a small nonprofit animal rescue that adopts out about 500 cats and kittens a year. After 3 years we had a bit over 1000 contacts (including adopters, so not just donors) and the next level in Keela (since it's based on contacts) we shouldn't have to buy until a few years down the road.

Pros:

Their customer service is very responsive. The software sends automatic donor thank yous/tax receipts. It's easy to upload past donations (like from PayPal, Facebook or other ways you've raised money and have a list - you must format the data correctly) and easy to upload your contacts. You can have different donation forms. You can have different campaigns. I haven't delved deeply into the reporting, but it looks very powerful and probably pretty easy to create custom/ad hoc reports on almost whatever criteria you need.

Cons:

The tax receipt/thank you letter is my biggest con. The letter and tax receipt look great in the preview when you're creating/modifying it, but the actual letter that gets sent has tiny print, and you can not modify what it looks like.

5 years ago

Hello Emily! Thank you so much for this considered and detailed review. We are so grateful for you taking the time! Especially since it's got some really lovely feedback for us. The ability to customize and change receipts is something that our Product Team are working investigating at the moment (https://keela.ideas.aha.io/ideas/KEE-I-37) - If we're able to introduce this feature you'll be notified via email :) Again, thank you for the wonderful work that you do for animals and for your ongoing support!

Wade

Great for Overstretched Staff and Good Value

Pros:

Keela's simple design makes project management and customer relationship management very easy and for the value it cannot be beat. I would recommend Keela to any young start-up organization where principals are doing multiple tasks yet need an easy platform for synchronizing information and tasks.

Cons:

I would prefer that the reporting function be simpler and more flexible. I have been unable to run some reports currently.

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Keela: Price

4 years ago

Hello Wade! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review - it's very much appreciated. I'm very excited to announce that our newest platform will include a whole new branch of reporting (including fancy intelligence and benchmarking tools!). We'll be in touch when it's time to transition your Organization over - stay tuned! I look forward to getting you up and running.

Matthew
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

Good value for the money!

Comments: We made the switch from an overpriced, under-utilized database software to Keela. The switch pretty smooth, not without a few learning moments, but all the data was imported. It meets our needs for receiving and tracking donations, receipting, e-blasts, reporting, and it comes with an affordable price tag! Customer support has been great. Overall, we are very happy with the software after using it for 6+months.

Pros:

The software is straightforward, fairly intuitive and does most of what we need it to do. The setup for donations through the software was simple. The email platform saves us from having to pay for a separate email service. Most of all, I appreciate the helpful customer support. They answer questions in a timely fashion and have made the overall experience really good!

Cons:

The sidebar is limited and should include a quicker link to things like donations, e-blast, etc. In order to use the CRM platform, I have to click through 3 pages to put in a note about a donor. Adding some quicker links for this, including putting an interaction link on the "+" at the top of the page would up my rating of the software.

6 years ago

Hi Matthew, thanks for sharing your review. Glad to hear you are finding Keela to be a good value. :) Regarding your suggestions for improvements to the sidebar, adding donations is something another client suggested recently - you can vote for this idea to subscribe to it here (https://keela.ideas.aha.io/ideas/KEE-I-126). For your other ideas, we'd love to see ideas for those in our portal as well, so that our product team can review and see if these can be added to Keela in the future. Please share them here (https://keela.ideas.aha.io/ideas/new). Thanks!

Kara
Program Coordinator in Canada

Highly Recommended

Comments: Excellent donation and contact management tool. Tech support and learning tools are superb.

Pros:

How donation requests can be automatically matched to donors based on their giving history.

Cons:

As a non-profit, I wish there was a way to track grant success and history.

3 years ago

Thanks so much for your review Kara. I's great to hear our intelligence tool shave supported your organization in making strategic donation asks! We have a lot more Keela intelligence ideas up our sleeve, so stay tuned for an even 'smarter' Keela ;) We also are definitely aware that organizations are hoping to use Keela for grant management... it's on our radar! In the meantime, organizations have had a lot of success using our 'Projects' tool for grat management. Check our out Project section in our Knowledge Base (https://support.keela.co/). You can also reach out to [email protected] if you want to brainstorm with us! We are always happy to help. We look forward to having your organization grow alongside us!

Anna
eCommerce Lead in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

Looks great, doesn't function well

Comments: It looked nice but a huge disappointment.

Pros:

It looks beautiful and clean. Vibrant colors.

Cons:

Very challenging to create reports. Our organization gets grants and reporting is a huge aspect of our monthly financials. Keela did not have a clean reporting. Very disappointing.

5 years ago

Hello Anna - Thank you so much for providing this feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time! We are on a constant journey of improvement and the opportunity to grow is invaluable to us. Our Customer Success team has reached out to find out a little more details about the reports that you would like to see added to Keela - I look forward to hearing more details for you and getting these updated into the system. If you ever have any questions about how to use the reporting tools or would like to pass through suggestions please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected] - we love feedback and new ideas! Thanks again.