15 years helping Canadian businesses

About PromptCloud

Our quick turnover turnover time in web scraping makes us a reliable data partner for enterprises worldwide.

Learn more about PromptCloud

Pros:

It was easy to set up and the directions were clear.

Cons:

They do not have customer support on weekends but get back to me immediately during work days.

PromptCloud ratings

4.4

8.1/10

PromptCloud has an overall rating of 4.2 out 5 stars based on 14 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used PromptCloud before?

Apparel & Fashion, 11–50 Employees

Good experience with PromptCloud

Pros:

While we considered many web scraping service providers for our requirement, PromptCloud turned out to be the best in pricing, data quality, and turnaround time. They were quick in setting up the crawlers and deliver us the data we were looking for. Before getting started, they crawled some sample data for us as per the requirement, and my team was extremely happy with the data they delivered. We've been using their service for more than two years now, and have never faced any issues with data delivery, quality, or the timelines for delivery.

Cons:

Nothing as such to highlights. Everything was smooth for us.

Aishwarya
Account Executive in India
Financial Services Software, 201–500 Employees

Reliable and scalable web scraping services

Comments: It was been great and we're about to extend our contract with them. They have been offering web scraping services for a decade now, and everything is great. I would definitely recommend going ahead with PromptCloud for recurring crawling requirements.

Pros:

Been using PromptCloud's services for more than 3 years now, and never had complaints. They quickly fix if any challenges arise in crawling, and we get the data we require without compromise.

Cons:

For smaller companies, price is on a higher side. But they provides offers as the requirement is recurring, and that helped a lot.

Yonatan
Software Developer in Israel
Research, 2–10 Employees

PromptCloud review

Comments: In general, I'm very pleased with the software and think their great advantage is the cost versus the benefit.

Pros:

I really like that each information file task has its own card that shows its status at every stage. The software is very user-friendly and convenient.

Cons:

It is not always possible to know if a particular card has been updated.

Ash
Analytics Tools & Data Manager in UK
Consumer Goods, 10,000+ Employees

Prompt With Data

Comments: My overall experience with PromptCloud has been great. I have been using their software since 2019. The errors I find in the dataset they provide are quickly fixed. Processes are put in place to ensure these don't occur again.

Pros:

We were expanding the scale of our projects and PromptCloud was able to cope up with it. While the web scraping process was complex and difficult, the data upload was regular and seamless. It was error-free.

Cons:

There were slight issues with the joining key that we had to use to view the data which caused some trouble early on, but that was quickly solved by the team at PromptCloud.

President in US
Information Services, 2–10 Employees

Exactly What I Needed for Data Scraping

Pros:

I told them exactly what I needed and they provided it. My requirements were unique and difficult and they performed better than expected.

Deepal
Global Head of Data & Performance Marketing in UK
Consumer Goods, 10,000+ Employees

Review

Pros:

amazing team that understand requirement, act with speed and achieve all projects in a timely manner

Cons:

overall great experience, there is not many cons with my engagement

Jacob
Jacob
Data Analyst in India
Research, 11–50 Employees

Optimal solution for enterprise-grade web scraping and data extraction.

Comments: Helps make web scraping faster, efficient and easier.

Pros:

Their fully managed service model takes all the complexities away form the complicated process of web scraping. All you have to do is share your requirements and sit back while the data you need is delivered exactly the way you need it. The data provided by promptcloud was well structured and needed no further processing. Another notable aspect is the wide range of customization options provided.

Omer
Technical Operations Engineer in Israel
Consumer Services, 2–10 Employees

PromptCloud review

Pros:

- Feel that they give you personal attention and quick response - Workers are polite with very high patience

Cons:

Perform more rigorous tests before passing the results to the customer (we).

PromptCloud Response

5 years ago

Hi Omer, thanks for your valuable feedback. We are constantly working on improving our internal processes and will definitely prioritise your suggestion.

Senior Analytics Manager in India
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Efficient Third Party data Vendor

Comments: Overall its a smooth journey and hope to be continued too.

Pros:

Easy to use files for analysis.. Support from the team was very good. PromptCloud team also took some Adhoc requests from us and make sure that delivery of data is on time.

Cons:

I would suggest to layer the team with some Market Research experts who can also guide on the data when needed.

Engineer in India
Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Reliable Data Partner

Comments: PromptCloud's services have significantly reduced our data-related concerns. With PromptCloud, we can focus on making informed decisions, thanks to the dependable data they deliver.

Pros:

The data they provide is extremely reliable. We can confidently make decisions, knowing that the information is accurate and up-to-date. Their multi-level quality checks further enhance data reliability.

Cons:

Not faced any issues so far during my usage

Internet, 11–50 Employees

Easy tool for gathering data

Pros:

Just a few clicks and you are signed up. The overall configuration was easy enough, although I did have one small question around a field, but the support team helped me out pretty quickly

Cons:

I think that some of the options are not so intuitive and the UI could me more intuitive. But they do have a powerful and technical software, so that sometimes can be a challenge, of form versus functionality.

Manikanta
Senior manager in India
Accounting Software, 10,000+ Employees

Exceptional Web Scraping Services for Every Need

Pros:

I recently utilized PromptCloud for a major data extraction project and was thoroughly impressed. Their ability to customize solutions to specific requirements made the process smooth and effective. The quality of data provided was top-notch, and their customer support was both responsive and helpful. The efficiency of their web scraping service saved us considerable time and resources. Highly recommended for anyone in need of reliable and professional web scraping services.

Cons:

I don't see any cons i recive the data in the manner i requested and the same can be utilised as per my convenience

Jeffrey
Data Science Team Lead in Germany
Internet, 51–200 Employees

structured service

Pros:

multiple ways of data access, flexible API queries and download file available.

Cons:

results provided are missing a lot of values

Tyler
Realtor in US
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

Review

Comments: It was alright.

Pros:

It was easy to set up and the directions were clear.

Cons:

It was complicated to understand the features when first using the software.