About GetResponse

GetResponse is a powerful marketing automation software that helps grow your audience, engage with customers, and boost online sales.

Learn more about GetResponse

Pros:

It has a simple to use autoresponder and newsletter feature. It has 24/7 live support chat and you can get help anytime.

Cons:

Getresponse do have two problems i think they should look at. The loading time is slow.

GetResponse ratings

4.0
4.1
4.1
4.0

7.4/10

GetResponse has an overall rating of 4.2 out 5 stars based on 390 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used GetResponse before?

Arheer
Arheer
Marketing Manager in India
Internet, 1,001-5,000 Employees

The only marketing automation that you will need!

5.0 last month New

Comments: With millions of subscribers on our platform designing custom campaigns to create the right marketing communication for each segment becomes a little difficult. Having a multi-marketing platform like GetResponse can help you achieve marketing goals seamlessly. It is worth a try to use this.

Pros:

- USP of GetResponse is to create custom workflows- You can use multiple premade widgets to customize emails- Easily create email list for campaigns using import option- Readily available beautiful email templates

Cons:

- Email templates are bulky and hence opening the email takes fair bit of time- It takes a little time to learn the platform before you can start using

last week

Thanks for the review!

Eric
Eric
Content Creator in UK

GetResponse Review

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: My overall experience has been impressive, this is by far the easiest and feature-loaded marketing software that I have used.

Pros:

I like the simplicity and also the fact that it is drag and drop and there are so many premade templates to choose from.

Cons:

The sad part about using this software is that it is too expensive as the more my list grows, the more I have to pay. Anyways, good things don't come cheap.

Alternatives Considered: MailerLite, Sender, SendPulse and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing GetResponse: Because it is a lot easy to use

Switched From: Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse: Because of the drag and drop feature and also the templates.

2 weeks ago

Hi Eric, Thanks for the review! We're happy to hear your overall experience has been impressive. Thanks for choosing GetResponse :) -Abbie

Web Developer in US
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

I Got A Great Response

Comments: I think get response is an ideal means to have a central area for campaigns. My company is vital and I enjoyed how I could obtain all of my tools to reach every aspect. The customer support was excellent, I never had any issues that couldn't be fixed. Each time, the staff was extra prepared to help me thru email! Thanks GetResponse!

Pros:

Sending an email is a great tool to announce something quickly, and look good doing so. There are lots of handy features to do business online. Everything is together, so it's simpler than doing each of these things individually. You can create landing sites, which is crucial if you want to have a straightforward campaign. The integration with WordPress, Salesforce, and Shopify makes this campaign even easier to manage, and everything is in one spot. You can likewise have integration with SMS and I really enjoy that function, CTAs all day!

Cons:

I guess I would have loved better phone support but I never had any major problems

3 months ago

Hi there, Thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear your enjoying the platform and that our customer support team has been helpful to you. - Abbie

Atharva
Founder in India

Getresponse: Advanced email marketing software.

Comments: Getresponse is the best option if you have prior experience with email marketing because it delves deeper into the complexities of the content. It also has the best customer service, with assistance available in eight different languages.

Pros:

Getresponse is the best email marketing platform, with features such as email automation, email templates, autoresponders, and much more. It differs from other software by including features such as webinar hosting, pop-up polls, promo codes, and surveys. The best part about Getresponse is that it has a free plan in which we can add 500 contacts and there are no email sending limits. Furthermore, GetResponse offers a free 30-day trial period during which you will have access to all premium features.

Cons:

When compared to other similar software, Getresponse pricing is quite high. It also lacks a pay-per-email feature, which allows users to pay based on the number of emails they send. (Sendinblue has this feature, which is useful for beginning email marketers.) It has advanced email marketing features, so you may be perplexed at first about how to use it. However, if you use Getresponse's guides, documentation, and support, you should be able to avoid these issues.

last month

Atharva, Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review. We're so happy you are loving GetResponse. :) -Abbie

Festus
Festus
Digital Marketer in Switzerland

Awesome Email Marketing Software !!!

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: it simplified our entire email marketing campaign and automation

Pros:

1. able to create multiple forms2. create a complete email marketing campaign sequence3. it is able to track and analyse email marketing campaigns4. i can create landing pages

Cons:

some features in the form builder are premium i suggest it should be free

Alternatives Considered: Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing GetResponse: the tool was complex so i needed a more easier tool

Switched From: Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse: it has a complete tool needed for a successful email marketing camapaign

2 days ago

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're so glad you're loving the GetResponse platform and our email marketing features! Jack

Richard
CEO in UK
Design, Self Employed

Everything I need...

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I've been able to create a holistic branded campaign for each of my business brands. I really wouldn't want to try and do that with any of the other solutions out there.

Pros:

There's nothing I can't do with it. It handles everything from emailing, autoresponder sequences, automation, landing pages, forms, surveys, you name it. Oh, and the speed and thoroughness of support is reliable and consistent.

Cons:

I can't honestly think of anything to add here.

Alternatives Considered: Mailchimp and AWeber

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse: The feature set, ease of use, and price point. It was overall and in the detail best value.

last month

Hi Richard, Thanks for the 10/10 review. We're so happy you're pleased with GetResponse and have found it useful for your business :) -Abbie

COO in Italy
Sports, 2-10 Employees

Worth the money spent

4.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

After having tried some mail marketing software, I decided on this because it offers very good features while building a landing page, like a payment integration button.Furthermore, It allows great control over the contacts list

Cons:

too much time is wasted when the landing page has to be adapted to the mobile version.

3 weeks ago

Hi there, Thank you for your feedback! We've passed this information on to our team. :) -Abbie

Ismaël Huberson
Ismaël Huberson
Founder in Côte d’Ivoire
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees

Getresponse for email marketing

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Getresponse is a great tool.

Pros:

I always find email marketing is a good way to promote my business, but I don't have a lot of time to create an email campaign, so this tool allows me to create an email campaign with a few steps, I can also create a landing page for my business with a few clicks, I have a lot of subscribers now, and I can send email to them in a short time.

Cons:

The most advanced tools are included in the most expensive offers.

2 months ago

Hi Ismael, Thanks for the review. We're happy to hear you've been able to grow your subscriber list with our Email Marketing tools. :) -Abbie

foster
foster
Digital marketer in Ghana

Honest Getresponds Review

Comments: The layout of Getresponds is not the best at all. Advance marketing specialist like me needs advance features which is not available in Getresponds. Adding third party integrations can be very complicated

Pros:

Getresponds all in one automation tools posses anti spam for protecting emails against phishing attacks and access control by sender and receiver. Posses quantified reporting functionalities. It also has a drag and drop builder simple to use.

Cons:

Has very executions of new features and limitations to drag and drop email builders. Template editing is very complex. Sometimes the scheduled emails don't trigger.

last year

Hi Foster! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us and helps us continue to improve. -Taylor

Tolu
Tolu
Digital Marketing consultant in Nigeria
Internet, 2-10 Employees

Surely the best email marketing app for internet marketers

Comments: I use GetResponse for building my list and keeping in touch with them. Since I started using it till now, I have had little or no issues with any of the features I use. What's most important for me is that my mails get to my contact's inbox and GetResponse makes sure of that. I do feel there are more features now on the app than I need and it is quite very good. I can easily clean my list and remove contacts that no longer respond or open my mails. The landing page builder and the website builders are good though I rarely use them.

Pros:

Very easy to understand, very good UI. Creating newsletters and autoresponders is quite very easy There are lots of newsletter templates to use for your email marketing Send as many mails as you want to as much as 1000 contacts free of charge Now comes in with automated sales funnels, landing page builders, website builders, etc Support is the best, very fast and most often helps with whatever issue you have.

Cons:

I do not have any issues using this software. It has worked perfectly for my purpose so far.

Alternatives Considered: ConvertKit, Kartra, Builderall and Sendlane

Reasons for Choosing GetResponse: Cost less and does just as much or even far better than they do

Switched From: ClickFunnels, Builderall and AWeber

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse: Better pricing, better features, better support.

5 months ago

Hi Tolu! Thanks for being a GetResponse user. We greatly appreciate the detailed feedback! -Taylor

Deanne
Manager in US

Get Response Autoresponder Review -The Tool For You In 2022 And Beyond

Comments: My overall experience so far has been very good. There is a wide range of templates to choose from for your emails which makes it easy to design your emails with more confidence. I really like the software and it meet my needs as a small business except the no telephone support. Overall I recommend GetResponse as a trusted platform that provides high email delivery rate to your subscribers.

Pros:

1. I liked most with GetResponse is the delivery rate. They consistently score a higher deliver y rate than most other platforms and it is good the know that the emails are reaching the intended clients. 2. For a beginner, it is easy to use the different components especially when setting up an autoresponder campaign. The steps are logical and easy to setup plus produces a more sophisticated and easier to segment your email list. 3. The free plan can be used to test the platform and tools to decide if this is the right platform for your use before you commit fully. The free plan works with up to 500 subscribers and give access to a wide range of tools.

Cons:

1. The biggest drawback - there is no telephone support. Even though there is a live chat feature, there are instances where it is easier to troubleshoot a problem over the telephone instead of live chat.

5 months ago

Hi Deanne! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review. We appreciate all the detailed feedback because it helps us improve! -Taylor

Hussain
Sales and Marketing Specialist in Germany
Food & Beverages, 501-1,000 Employees

GetResponse is your pure and whole email marketing platform!

Comments: When it comes to email marketing, GetResponse is what really helps you in getting a response from your clientele and potential clients. It is catchy, quick, smart, and genius in its field. I personally recommend it to people who are looking for a reliable platform both money and quality-wise. It is a good platform that helps you with your email marketing overall. It can create an immensely positive effect on your company if used rightly, you just need to trust me on this and go get one for your betterment! So, if you are looking to get a better response, GetResponse is your savior!

Pros:

GetResponse is your pure and whole email marketing platform, you can have your customized mailing lists which will be helpful in sending newsletters to the masses with a few clicks. Your email marketing game will be up and simple with this one on your side. There are tons of email templates to choose from and I like its auto-responder option as the best roofing among all.

Cons:

We love GetResponse. It is amazing and simplifies our job. There is a thing that I noticed could be improved for even better results. The split testing feature is a bit outdated or you can say limited. The customization here is less and you are just stuck. This really needs critical care. I could say that the platform itself is quite easy to understand, even if there is an issue we can sort it out here but when it comes to getting help from them directly it is quite not possible unless you are using their extremely elite plan which is a bummer if you are stuck somewhere.

5 months ago

Hi Hussain! Thanks for taking the time to share this detailed feedback. I have shared it with my team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

fabian
fabian
Digital Marketing Strategist in South Africa

My Getresponse Review

Comments: I absolutely love Getresponse and I use it daily. I easily design my marketing campaigns and even get customers to my landing page with the built in advert creator for Facebook and Google. My business cannot run without Getresponse.

Pros:

Getresponse is a complete marketing automation tool. You don't need any other platforms. You can host your website, build beautifull landing pages, capture leads, place adverts in social media and google, and send unlimited emails to your list.

Cons:

The only thing I can think of is that there are cheaper autoresponders on the market. However, these cheaper autoresponders do not provide the functionality and ease of use of Getresponse.

Alternatives Considered: SendGrid, Builderall and Sendlane

Reasons for Choosing GetResponse: Getresponse had more integrations with other software and more functionality to build an automated campaign on one platform.

Switched From: AWeber

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse: Getresponse had a whole lot more value to offer than the others. Email marketing is included and no need for smtp accounts. No hosting required as Getresponse has hosting. Landing pages are included which you normally have to design through wordpress or other hosting.

last year

Hi Fabian! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review! We really appreciate your feedback. We'd love to collect more insights from you. If you're interested, please send us an email to [email protected]! -Taylor

Jose Eduardo
Jose Eduardo
administrator in Mexico
Accounting Software, 201-500 Employees

getresponse the software that will help you increase your sales by 50%.

Comments: very happy as it made me reach 1m dollars in 2 years, in my course store business.

Pros:

Hi,I am a frequent user as I have a business selling courses and the software helped me to bill 1m dollars in these 2 years because it helped me to get my potential customers to buy my courses,as well as it helped me this software will help you to have more sales,believe me it is better than other alternatives like clickfunnels as it costs less than 15 dollars a month compared to their competition,what are you waiting for!

Cons:

nothing, since it is better to use templates, everything is already implemented so that your sales will be boosted.

Alternatives Considered: ClickFunnels

Reasons for Choosing GetResponse: because it has all the necessary tools and at an affordable cost.

Switched From: ClickFunnels and Kartra

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse: its more complete interface and more varied content, but above all the cost per month is much lower.

2 years ago

Hi Jose! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us! -Taylor

Home Inspector in US
Real Estate, Self Employed

A Lot of Options for the Price

Comments: I use this software with an email list that is around 1200. I send out weekly emails and have two opt ins that I use on a consistent basis. I also use their Android App to track my opens and clicks with every email I send. It makes it easy to determine how I'm doing and explore insights on a regular basis.

Pros:

I've used this software for the past 3 years, and I could not be happier with the amount of options I have available to me for the cost. There is a lot of room to customize everything in this software. I like that I can completely customize opt in forms to be any size and any design you can dream up. It's really great for branding and staying consistent with your website's design. I have also used their landing pages, which are really simple to format and create in a short amount of time. They are completely customizable and are great if you want to quickly set up an optin without creating a whole website. I use their platform to send out a weekly email. This process is so quick and seamless for me as I can turn any email I've sent in the past into a template. I can simply change the content of each email and send it in a snap. I also love that this software has so many tools integrated into it. I can create an optin and send an automated email as well as filter my subscribers into my main email list. It's nice to have it all in one.

Cons:

The only complaint I have about this software is that it almost has TOO many options. It can feel a bit overwhelming when you login to know what to do and where to go. I only use a few of the many options because of this. I know what I use on a daily basis and I'm familiar with that, but I don't explore too much as it feels cumbersome to navigate quickly.

Lee
CEO in US
Computer Games, 2-10 Employees

GetResponse Email Software or something more?

Comments: When I started my business, I needed a way to digitally manage and track my engagement with potential customers and converted leads. I also needed a way to keep my content subscribers engaged and up to date with new content I was releasing. I decided to take a look at GetResponse and I am very glad I did. What I found was not just a simple email autoresponder, but a complete digital marketing platform. Sure, I am able to set up automated email lists and responders but it’s much more than that. I can manage my newsletters, and it’s an easy process because they even give you newsletter templates which are very convenient and easy to use, but you can create your own if needed.
One of the best features about GetResponse is the Workflow Editor, it allows me to set up specific processes, so I can create a landing page then perform an email collection task and push them to the content they were looking for in a fluid simple movement. Once the email is collected it can go into a holding pattern and the software will automatically send the contact a welcome email right away or at a specified time after the initial engagement. You can even set up emails in advance and time them to be delivered days after the initial contact to remind them of your brand and keep your business on their mind. The visual elements of the Workflow Editor make it so easy to set up very complex marketing and content delivery campaigns with very little effort. One of the most powerful email tools you can get.

Pros:

Pros The Ease of use for this platform is staggering for beginners and for proficient users alike. There are even training guides and videos to help you get up and running quickly. The platform has so many automations that you can set up to automate your onboarding process and you won’t believe how easy it is to set these up. There is a very powerful Workflow Editor that makes setting up a complete email marketing campaign a breeze and the templates are reasonably laid out, so you can build your whole campaign efficiently and quickly using templates or if you need a more complex setup you can build from scratch. Finally, the reports and statistics tools are very robust and can help you to understand what is working the best for your business and what campaigns need some rethinking. Additionally, the pro plan offers access to webinar marketing. All plans come with a free 30-day trial so you can get started with no upfront investment.

Cons:

Cons The smallest plan only allows for a 1000 subscriber list and access to the landing pages. If you grow fast you will need to bump up to the next level which cost more however you also then get access to 5000 subscribers and you get access to do the webinar marketing so it’s not really a negative. You also get access to several other useful features.

Co-Founder in US
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 Employees

GetResponse is a solid alternative to MailChimp

Comments: Overall, our experience with GetResponse has been very positive. It is critical to segment your marketing tools from your back-end dependencies (MailChimp owns Mandrill!!!) and GetResponse has helped us succeed on that front without negatively impacting the end-user experience.

Pros:

GetResponse is a quality platform that has been very reliable with the design and delivery of our marketing emails. I really like the way that the emails look when they are delivered, and the level of control that you have over this within the platform. I don't think the User Interface is quite as intuitive as MailChimp, but the quality is just as good, the prices are more competitive, and the customer service is great. Any time I have a question, I can get a member of the GetResponse team in Live Chat to navigate me through it.

Cons:

The ability to analyze data is severely lacking in GetResponse. MailChimp allowed exports of all email campaign data into Excel so you can manipulate and analyze data as needed, but for whatever reason, GetResponse doesn't do this. It is a very significant shortcoming (which I have also addressed directly with their support team).

Corrisa
Owner in US

Cutting-Edge Without the High Price Tag

Comments: Overall good experiences with GetResponse and I've used them for over 10 years!

Pros:

GetResponse is on top of the industry - they know what features customers want and where the trends are going.

Cons:

They could allow more third party websites tracking links on their landing page builders. Right now it's very limited.

Alternatives Considered: AWeber

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse: Aweber was just outdated for a long time - they didn't try to keep up with ongoing trends in Internet marketing. A lot of long-time Internet marketers who were die-hard Aweber fans ended up switching to GetResponse eventually. GetResponse has everything I need - including some pretty nice and well-designed landing pages.

2 years ago

Hi Corrisa! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate your feedback and the fact that you have been a customer for 10+ years. I will be sharing your feedback about third party website tracking links with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Calvin
Freelancer in Netherlands
Online Media, Self Employed

Why you should really get Getresponse for your business

Comments: My business keeps on growing daily just by using Getresponse’s features.
All of my emaillists are easy to maintain and customers are happy with the services too.
Once setting up a automation flow properly you never have to look at it again

Pros:

- Very easy to use and therefore userfriendly for all - Updating more features often, Getresponse listens to their customers - Creating and maintaining lists never was this easy - My business keeps on growing just by using Getreponse

Cons:

- using images in the emails are not resizable easily - landing page maker can use some more work, drag and drop is ok, not perfect yet - very little options with the lowest paid subscription, have to update to soon to get “good” options

last year

Hi Calvin! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. Your feedback is important to us! -Taylor

Senior Minister in US
Internet, Self Employed

Longtime GetResponse User

Comments: One of the best parts of GetResponse is the customer service. I am one who likes to get on the phone to discuss a problem. But they have it set up where you're routed to a live chat. I was resistant to use this format but everyone I've ever worked with when I've had a problem has been courteous and very, very knowledgeable. Without exception, we've been able to go back and forth on chat and resolve my issue. So, while I do not like live chat, it has worked like a charm for my GetResponse account.

Pros:

I like having an email service where I can house all my contacts. GetResponse allows me to maintain multiple lists. There are tons of templates where I can compose any kind of email I can imagine. All the emails I've ever sent are maintained as templates that I can re-use or study for their analytics. I can go into sent emails and see who opened which emails and who didn't open them. I pay for the service based on the number of active email addresses I have in the database. And, if anything ever happens to my site or my social media outlets, I always have my list to take with me wherever I go.

Cons:

I'm not a fan of how they handle their billing. It seems the bill date moves every month. It makes me think I'm paying for 13 months in a calendar year instead of 12. I also don't like how they do their count to determine billing. For example, an email address on 3 separate lists counts as 3 separate contacts. So, you may not have hit their limit for billing with the overall number of addresses you have on file. But, segmenting your lists and having the same email address on multiple lists may put you over your count and move you into a higher billing tier. That may not bother you but for me, I am often scrubbing my lists for inactive email addresses to make sure I'm not paying for someone who never opens my email.s.

Jim
CEO in US

Great Email Marketing Software

Comments: I have had a great experience with Get Response Customer Support being VERY patient with me. I have increased my sales with GetResponse as I am able to follow up with my Customers on going.

Pros:

This software was simple to integrate to the Marketing programs I use. It is critical for my outreach for marketing in an effective way. I would highly recommend GetResponse for the Affiliate Marketer.

Cons:

My least favorite aspect of GetResponse is that when I am creating a new marketing email, it is not "easy" to see what days I already have emails scheduled for. I have to actually open a new window, then go back to the marketing page and look. Rather than it being readily avaialble when releasing a new email.

Alternatives Considered: AWeber

Reasons for Choosing GetResponse: Aweber kept putting a send hold on my Account. My messages were not reaching my clients. I have not had that problem with GetResponse. Also, GetResponse is more "friendly" to the Affiliate Maketer.

Switched From: AWeber

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse: More friendly toward Affiliate Marketers

4 months ago

Hey Jim! Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy to hear that you've had a great experience with us so far! - Abbie

Geoffrey
Digital Architech in Italy
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Getresponse lost its edge

Pros:

The support is always available and helpful. The UI is clean and ok to navigate through. (I've seen much worse and much better too though) I think it's a great (and easy to use) alternative to basic ESPs that have far less features for the same price point. If you're just getting started with newsletters and automations, go ahead and trial it at least.

Cons:

I used to like... no... LOVE that Getresponse was at the cutting edge of e-mail marketing. Not anymore sadly. Automations should be a killer feature but instead, it seems half-baked and not really improved. Contact based ESPs are much easier to work with. It feels like Getresponse switched to serve a different audience looking for an all-in-one tool with pages, e-mails, ads, webinars, chat and abandoned it's initial core offer : a cutting edge email marketing tool at a competitive price. If you're a beginner, then, you will most likely love it's all-in-one offer. If you're a veteran with an existing tech stack and just looking for a new ESP... there are better solutions out there.

Alternatives Considered: Mailchimp and AWeber

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse: At the time, 10 years ago, it had more features and a better price point. I still think it holds true but the competition got fierce and there are better alternatives for advanced marketers these days like Active Campaign, Ontraport or Encharge.

last year

Hi Geoffrey! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. I have shared your feedback with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

david
marketing in Netherlands

getresponse 2022. my honest thoughts

Comments: Overall, I found GetResponse to be a great tool for managing email marketing campaigns. The interface is clean and easy to use, and the features are comprehensive and powerful. I particularly appreciated the ability to automate many of the tasks involved in campaign management, such as sending follow-up messages or creating new lists. Although GetResponse is not the cheapest option on the market, it offers a good mix of features and value for money. Overall, I would recommend GetResponse to anyone looking for a comprehensive and user-friendly email marketing solution.

Pros:

As a small business owner, I rely on email marketing to bring in sales and keep my business afloat. Email marketing is a form of direct marketing that uses electronic mail as a means of communication. It doesn’t require a large budget, and it’s easy to set up and track. Plus, it allows me to target my audience with laser precision. I can segment my list by age, location, gender, interests, and even purchase history. This helps me ensure that my message is relevant to the recipient, which increases the likelihood of them taking action. Email marketing has helped me boost sales, connect with customers, and Grow my business. I highly recommend it to any small business owner looking for an affordable and effective marketing solution.

Cons:

While GetResponse is a popular email marketing tool, it does have some potential drawbacks. One downside is that it can be challenging to create complex campaigns with multiple steps and conditions. Additionally, the automation features are not as robust as some of the other options on the market. As a result, if you are looking for a tool that will allow you to create highly sophisticated marketing campaigns, GetResponse may not be the best option. Another potential downside is that GetResponse can be expensive, particularly if you are sending a large volume of emails. Lastly, GetResponse does not offer telephone support, so if you encounter any problems with the tool, you will need to rely on online documentation or submit a ticket to the GetResponse team. Despite these drawbacks, GetResponse remains a popular option for many businesses due to its ease of use and extensive features.

4 months ago

Hi David, Thank you so much for the feedback! We're glad you've found our email marketing tools helpful. -Abbie

George
Marketing Director in US
Consumer Services, 201-500 Employees

I Love GetResponse. Very easy to use and very effective

Comments: Overall I love GetResponse and recommend it all the time.

Pros:

We discovered that less than 0.70% of all website visitors ever requested quotes from us. Using GetResponse we set up a system where website visitors could request free eBooks and information which then put them into our 'Autoresponder" campaign. That simple change increased our quote requests to just over 1.5% the very first year. GetResponse makes it easy to set up autoresponders, automation, email blasts and newsletters. I have only recently started using the Landing Pages and Funnel features and I'm seeing really good results already as well.

Cons:

I feel like a previous version of the software had more templates to choose from than the current version. Being in the USA I'd like a bigger variety of templates for our US Holidays.

4 months ago

Hi George, Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to hear you are enjoying your experience with GetResponse so far! We'd love to talk to you more about your company and experience with GetResponse as a potential case study. If interested, send an email to [email protected] -Abbie

Pruteanu
Freelancer in Romania
Computer Software, Self Employed

Hear about GetResponse's email marketing and try for your self

Comments: I switched all of our mailing lists from Aweber and Mailchimp to GetResponse just over a year ago.
Our delivery rates have increased since then, as have our open rates (which have increased by 48 percent) and click through rates. I've also tried out a number of GetResponse's unique features, including 'time travel' and automation, which I'll go over in more detail later.
Even if it has a few features that aren't as polished as I'd want, GetResponse is by far my favorite after using other prominent email marketing platforms. When it comes to price, GetResponse is one of the most cost-effective options.

Pros:

Easy-to-create and-manage advanced visual automation workflows Email campaigns and autoresponders are simple to create. A user-friendly, easy-to-navigate interface Options for tracking website events that can be used to send tailored email sequences. A/B testing tools to assist you in determining which version of landing pages and forms performs the best. Subscriber management options based on tags Construct full-fledged sales and marketing funnels. Ideal for affiliate marketers offering products from affiliate networks like as ClickBank, JVZoo, ShareASale, and others. Hundreds of popular apps and software solutions are easily integrated. Provides a large selection of responsive landing page templates. Provides a large number of HTML email templates. A stock photo library with over 5000 images to utilize in your ads. Pricing plans that are easy to understand for newcomers

Cons:

Thousands of marketers have previously used these limited opt-in form templates. After you sign up for a premium plan, there are no refunds. There are no well-known online community groups. Emails have limited A/B testing capabilities. Opt-in forms aren't mobile-friendly.

10 months ago

Hi Pruteanu! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. We appreciate your feedback. I have shared it with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor