15 years helping Canadian businesses

About Vagaro

HIPAA and EMR compliant and trusted by 220K+ pros. Start a FREE trial of Vagaro, the all-in-one award winning medical spa software.

Learn more about Vagaro

Pros:

I like the professional view and the ease with integration.

Cons:

Poor customer service with and attitude. Difficult to use for for more then 1-2 people.

Vagaro ratings

4.7

9.1/10

Vagaro has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 3,400 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Vagaro before?

Filter reviews (3,400)

Simple
Simple
Senior executive HR in India
Computer & Network Security, 10,000+ Employees

Scheduling with Room for Improvement"

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Vagaro tend to be positive, primarily due to its user-friendly interface, extensive feature set for scheduling and managing appointments, and its suitability for businesses in the beauty and wellness industry.

Pros:

online booking system, and robust management tools for businesses of all sizes.

Cons:

Vagaro's pricing structure can be perceived as a bit complex

Easy Peasy

5.0 last month New

Comments: Simple and easy to use. Plus I get 1000 emails a month!!

Pros:

I always get a real person on the phone.

Cons:

Sometimes the connection is bad. But they help me through it.

Alternatives Considered: Kicksite

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro: Affordability and ease of use was a priority as a father and business owner.

Hestin
Retail, 2–10 Employees

Unreliable Software with Limited Support

Comments: I was so excited to use this program, but the lack of customer support and the basic functionality of their features make this a subpar product. Considering Mangomint and Fresha.

Pros:

Initially, I thought this was going to be our all in one software. I looked at about 15 alternates and decided to choose Vagaro, despite it being a bit slower to operate than others, a clunky UI, and some missing features. Overall, I thought it had what I needed.

Cons:

Where do I start..? I’m going to cover their main issue. The application is extremely unreliable and I cannot trust this application at all. I am very good with technology and report analysis. I have pulled various reports out of Vagaro that reflect completely inaccurate information, including their payroll reports. The gross pay amounts change each time you refresh the page - not kidding. My commissioned employees clock in and out and their hours are not reflected on the payroll report, causing state taxes to be underpaid and putting my business at risk. Don’t bother reaching out to customer support because they will shrug it off as a non-issue and claim you are operating things incorrectly. They’ll tell you that a feature request will be submitted on your behalf. Falls on deaf ears. Unreal. UI - The application frequently freezes up, screens lock you into a window, forcing you to refresh the page, losing all information contained. Setup - limited capabilities here so this will work fine if you are a basic salon. If you have any intricacies at all, don’t bother.

Alternatives Considered: Mangomint and Fresha

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro: All in one - I thought. Cost was competitive as well.

2 months ago

Thank you for your candid feedback. Our team is actively working with you to resolve these issues. We take your concerns about the payroll reports, employee hours, and overall reliability seriously and are committed to finding a solution. We understand the impact this has on your business and are dedicated to addressing and resolving these problems. If you have any additional questions, please reach out to us. We're here to support you and ensure your business operations run smoothly. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We value your feedback and are committed to making this matter right.

Rachel
Manager in US

User Friendly

Comments: Overall, we are happy with Vagaro and the support we receive.

Pros:

Vagaro fits our needs for our spray tanning and teeth whitening business. Very user friendly and improvements are always being made. Customer service is excellent.

Cons:

On a few rare occasions over the past 4 years that Vagaro has gone down during business hours, it completely disables our business. Can't see the calendar or check out clients.

Alternatives Considered: Helios Salon Software and TanTrack

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro: In 2019, we opened a second location and we needed software that would support multiple locations.

Switched From: Helios Salon Software

Katherine
Facilities Manager in US
Cosmetics, 11–50 Employees

Satisfied Vagaro User

5.0 last month New

Comments: Overall I will continue to use Vagary and recommend it to other companies that I work with.

Pros:

It is easy to set up and implement. Existing customers adapted to using it quickly and new customers love to be able to do everything from a phone.

Cons:

I currently have no complaints about this system. It achieves everything I need it to.

Extremely Poor Experience

2.0 last month New

Comments: I have been trying to use Vagaro's payroll software since April 1st...after more than 50 emails and 20 phone calls, it still does not work. They only have one payroll specialist named [sensitive content hidden]. He is apparently the only person in the company that can help with payroll matters. After over 20 emails to try and fix the problem he has stopped responding to my emails and will not set up a time to chat to figure out how to resolve the problem. My employees have had to borrow money from their parents to make rent because I have been unable to pay them through Vagaro. It has been one of the most frustrating and embarrassing experiences I've had as a business owner. I would strongly recommend going with a different company.

Pros:

Vagaro had good functions that in theory allowed you to calculate employee pay using a combination of commission pay and flat rates which is useful because we run a personal training studio where trainers make a % of 1 on 1 sessions and a flat rate for group classes.

Cons:

There are so many bugs and glitches that it's very hard to actually use the software. All 3 of the employees that I tried to on-board to their payroll software had serious issues that took over a week to resolve. Furthermore their support team was unable to help us successfully run payroll after trying for over two months.

4 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We understand your frustration and are actively working to enhance our workflow with the support team. Your patience and understanding throughout this process are greatly appreciated. We're pleased that our team could resolve this issue for you. Thank you once again for your cooperation in this matter!

Christopher
Personal Trainer in US

Great product.

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Easy to learn, easy to set up. Took less than 3 weeks to really understand the product.

Pros:

Easy to use. Absolutely user friendly. The mobile app is really good.

Cons:

Don't really have anything bad to say except I would like to clear my client's cancelation history.

Amber
director in US
Performing Arts, 2–10 Employees

great management tool

Comments: my overall experience has been great since using it for calendar purposes

Pros:

it's a great management tool for small businesses who needs to keep track of customers and sales

Cons:

the least i like about it is the adding of employees should be made simpler

Katherine
Aesthetician in US
Consumer Services, Self Employed

Vagaro Review

5.0 last month New

Comments: it's been great so far. customer service is always very helpful

Pros:

It's very user friendly and affordable.

Cons:

the cost for adding marking text and emails

Niel Winston
Niel Winston
REMOTASKS PILOT TEAM in Philippines
Architecture & Planning, 10,000+ Employees

My honest review for vagaro

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Vagaro is easy to use website very satisfying and not very expensive when it comes in payments i like vagaro i highly recommend it to the buyers im so happy using vagaro

Tabitha
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

Switched to Vagaro from Booker and I hate it but I’m trapped

Comments: I would not recommend Vagaro to a company in the spa/massage industry. The program has potential but the errors listed above cost us hundreds of extra dollars a week and also put our most coveted asset, our reputation, at risk.

Pros:

We went with Vagaro because it had many of the features our customers were accustomed to, such as loyalty rewards and memberships.

Cons:

The customer memberships don’t roll over if the customer doesn’t use the service that month. The way the system tracks multi service prepaid packages, is confusing and nonsensical. I spend countless hours a month combing the system for these errors and it makes our company look incompetent to our customers.

3 years ago

Hi Tabitha, if you are experiencing any issues with the software, or need any help using any of our features our Support Team is available to help you 7 days a week. You can reach the Team at sales.vagaro.com/contact by phone, email, or live chat. Memberships do not have the ability to roll over, but our packages can be set to recur and be used like a membership but with the ability to roll over unused visits. We look forward to assisting you soon!

Jessica
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Over the past four years, Vagaro has been a huge help for me!

Comments: I have never had any problems in communications with Vagaro. They have always sent advance notice when they will not be in the office. Customer service has been excellent with rapid response any time that I have needed them. This is an excellent software to use for someone like myself, who is busy and running the business on my own.

Pros:

Vagaro is an excellent, simple, moderate-budget scheduling tool. There are add-on options that can improve your reach and your marketing, depending upon how much you need. They have improved their scheduling capabilities for fitness studio owners/administrators. As for set-up, on-ramping is simple and does not require long hours of education.

Cons:

I have had a lot of trouble getting the clients to use the software on their end. They haven't found it too user-friendly, but I do work with an older generation. I get about 50% compliance with account and scheduling tasks. It would be so helpful if a video were developed so they can easily set up on their own.

Alternatives Considered: ABC Trainerize and WellnessLiving

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro: MindBody was getting outrageously expensive. And they had WAY too many features that I was not interested in using. It got very complicated, very quickly.

Switched From: Mindbody

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro: Vagaro had simplicity and pricing for a business owner that was trying to simplify her tasks and shrink her business at the same time.

Penny
Owner/Cosmetologist in US

Vagaro Fan

Comments: I have no complaints. Vagaro has done exactly what they claim to do and has proven to be very user friendly.

Pros:

Cost affordable All the features that are available Easy to use Clients love the reminders that they can get

Cons:

I haven't found anything yet. Using the marketing tools can be challenging for a new comer, but for the most part I don't have anything to complain about.

Alternatives Considered: BEAUTY PRO , Salon Booking System , Salesforce Sales Cloud , DaySmart Salon and Rosy

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro: This product is more affordable and much more user friendly. The updates are all taken care of without additional costs and without down time to the program during regular business hours. So many features available without extra add-on costs. Vagaro has been a huge benefit to our business!

Switched From: DaySmart Salon

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro: Cost, features and ease were the top reasons.

Kyesolyn

My Search For Software Is Finally Over

Comments: Using Vagaro I've found that it puts me at ease and I no longer stress about confirmations, keeping up with clients schedule for services, I am able to get deposits, clients can book themselves according to the availability that have, I can offer specials/discounts and know that they are not only sent to clients but announced on the site. Using Vagaro has definitely help making marketing much easier.

Pros:

The Vagaro Software is very easy to use and has a video tutorial option for anything you aren't sure about as well as customer service persons on hand. After reviewing and researching multiple programs I decided to give Vagaro a try because they have excellent reviews, extensive options for all areas of business that allows for growth, reports to follow sales patterns, customization for services and sales, free software for credit card charges when you sign up for services and so much more. Best of all, it won't break the bank and they continuously offer suggestions on how to increase sales and bring in more clients.

Cons:

There aren't really any cons that I haven't been able to get help with via tutorial videos. If anything, there are so many options that I haven't learned everything the system can do after nearly 6 months. I feel like the system lags sometimes, but I cannot say for sure if it's the system or my connections.

Alternatives Considered: Workplace from Meta , Booker and Acuity Scheduling

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro: Easier and more creative marketing options, expansion options, better value

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro: Ease of scheduling, rescheduling, canceling without having to contact us, ability to customize the system for my business, flexibility in booking, adding and removing services, ease of payment processing and collection of deposit for services.

4 years ago

Hi Kyesolyn, thank you so much for your kind feedback. We greatly appreciate it and are so happy to have you as a Business on Vagaro!

Michelle
Owner/Founder in US
Alternative Medicine, Self Employed

Vagaro Cares About Customer Service/Support

Comments: Overall experience, great value for what they offer, outstanding customer service/support that you can actually talk to over the phone and money maker option.

Pros:

The fact that I can get a LIVE human being on the phone to help me with just about anything I need relating to the site. The folks in customer care and always patient, kind and helpful...even when I have grumpier days. Grateful to these wonderful beings!

Cons:

Well, I really would like it to integrate with a virtual receptionist like www.ruby.com As my business has grown, I'd love to be able to have this feature available to further help myself and my clientele. I also would prefer that the booking function automatically NOT allow for a customer to book sections that I've blocked off for time in between clients. The customer sees something different from what I see right now regarding this piece and we need to be on the same page with this.

Alternatives Considered: Schedulicity

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro: They didn't offer human customer support. They only offered email support. Other companies have lost my business when they don't have an actual person I can reach with a question about how to use their software. This is an important piece for ANY business to have. A.I. or a bot isn't the same and actually cheapens the quality of ANY experience with a company I'm trusting to help me with a critical part of my business...online booking of my clients.

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro: By the time Schedulicity came out, I was already with Vagaro. Appointments Plus had some great offerings but they nickel and dime you for things like text reminder for your clients which, as a solo practitioner, can really add up and hurt my bottom line.

4 years ago

Hi Michelle, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We love that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. Thank you!

Kelly
Massage Therapist/ owner in Canada
Medical Practice, Self Employed

Vagaro Helped control by business

Comments: this program has made my business run so smoothly, with out having to reinvent the wheel. I love that no matter what the future hold, I can add on as i grow, or as my needs change, and its SO affordable.

Pros:

I finally have the ease of doing that I am best at. I have NEVER liked the "paperwork" of my business, and Vagaro has allowed to excel at being a business owner but with out spending the insane amount of time I was use to using to keep my business running. I love that its like having my own personal assistant!!

Cons:

there are so many features, that sometimes i have a hard time locating a setting change, or a feature I need to use, without help. I do love that I can ask them.

Alternatives Considered: Mindbody , Schedulicity and Square Appointments

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro: I needed something that was more comprehensive and addressed all my business needs, and vagaro does just that.

Switched From: Schedulicity

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro: I chose Vagaro because i could get all the features I wanted and the cost was minimal. I also wanted to have 24/7 support.

4 years ago

Hi Kelly, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you love the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Leasa
Hairdresser in Australia
Retail, 2–10 Employees

Easy and most of all fun!

Comments: Even my least tech savy staff love this app. It's like their own little business is their pocket.
You can update colour themes and making the app look visually pretty and personalised is also a great feature.
Overall it does what I need it to do and makes my life easier. What else could you ask for.

Pros:

This system is the easiest I have used and has the most features for a decent price. Has most of the things I need and clients always comment on how super easy the online booking system is. Needless to say we get a lot of clients booking online The mobile part of the system is the easiest I have used and you can do so much from your phone

Cons:

A few things need to be customisable such as the text message system especially in Australia. Probably needs text message marketing options as well. It could be a little easier to add services to existing services. You currently have to pretend to checkout the client and add the service there. It's easy to delete or alter services on an existing booking but not to add the service.

Alternatives Considered: Timely

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro: It had the most features of any products I had previously used and each update just makes it better and better

Switched From: Simple Salon

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro: More features and easier to use

4 years ago

Hi Leasa, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think!

Amanda
Owner/ Instructor in US

We love Vagaro

Comments: It's been grea; however, getting on with customer service has been a problem, which is understandable. With Mindbody the tech was able to pop on my computer screen to help, which convenient and sometimes easier than trying to explain a situation to the tech they can see what or who you are looking at.

Pros:

It's user friendly, for both the studio and client. Being small business owner, the cost of services is saving me so much. Wish I would have made the switch long ago. I like that we have different options for packages an d services.

Cons:

Wish there was an easier way to checkout a clients for multiple days. Often times when I back to reconcile accounts, it would be nice to do one client and reconcile with a drop box check-out in one place for multiple days.

4 years ago

Hi Amanda, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you love!

Yeefah
Cosmetics, Self Employed

Best CMS for Single Chair salons

Pros:

It's easy to use. The basic service is enough to operate a business. To give your business a boost, add on services are offered at a reasonable price. The customer service is outstanding and readily available 14 hours a day M-S.

Cons:

Some of the add ons I might have appreciated in the base price like some of the other systems do. You can't open days up in the schedule if they are not your regular days without opening them up to infinity. For instance, if I work only Tuesdays and I want to work 1 Monday a month. I cant just open that one Monday, I have to open all Mondays in the system or manually blockout the Mondays I don't want to work.

Alternatives Considered: Booksy

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro: I had a lot of problems using this CMS software. The cost of the service was high and the problems many. It didn't make sense to keep paying that much for problems. It did not feel like it was designed well for spas, salons or barbershops. There were a lot of things vital to my needs that I could not do

Switched From: Thryv

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro: The customer service was not as available as Vagaro. There were some services that booksy did not offer that Vagaro did.

3 years ago

Hi Yeefah, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We love that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. Thank you!

Sosanna
Owner/Massage Therapist in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Helps me operate my business seamlessly

Comments: I switched over to Vagaro from MindBody Software and I am super glad I did. I have just about everything I need in one place that allows me to run my business seamlessly.

Pros:

I like that this software is a one stop shop for me. I can schedule appointments, offer online booking and gift certificates and use it as my point of sale system. I am able to email and text my customers reminders, note and even send out emails with promotions and newsletters.

Cons:

It would be really great to be able to customize the reminder and confirmation reminder emails. As well as be able to have a text number attached to my account that a client can text back. Many clients text back the confirmation email and they are confused when we don't get their message.

2 years ago

Hello Sosanna. We're happy to hear about your experience. You can customize the appointment email by following the steps in this article: https://support.vagaro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007892554. For the text messaging, I would recommend submitting that as a feature request by following the steps in this article: https://support.vagaro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021060374. Thanks for sharing your feedback.

Mike
Consumer Services, Self Employed

Great Scheduling System for both provider and clients

Comments: I have been using Vagaro for about a decade now. I would say that if your looking for a scheduling system and the ability to have your clients book online and also receive reminders than Vagaro is perfect for you.

Pros:

I like that fact that clients can schedule anytime. I also like the fact that on my voice mail I inform new and existing clients of the website. This is very helpful because I can't always answer the phone. This gives the clients more option and the ability to look at my schedule and make an appointment that meets the clients needs.

Cons:

It was difficult using the Merchant Services to take payments. The price was in line with some of the other providers such as Square. Before taking payments from clients, I wanted to make sure it work. I used my debit card to charge $1.00. After I did that and started taking payments they froze my account, noting that I violated the Merchant Service agreement. It took several months to get this resolved. I had to find out which company Vagaro was using to process Merchant Services. I had to call so many times as well as write and mail out demand letters to get my founds. I found that it was less expensive going with one of the major processors such as First Data and Fiserv Merchant Services. I also was not impressed with Vagaro's customer service. I had issues with their Merchant Services as well as some other customer services issues. As I have been using Vagaro for the past decade I would have hoped that their customer service would be much better. Don't expect much from the customer service team or the management.

Alternatives Considered: Square Point of Sale , Inspire , Mindbody , GlossGenius , Schedulicity , Rosy and Square Appointments

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro: Schedulicity was not providing what Vagaro was offering.

Switched From: Schedulicity

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro: Vagaro had the best system.

Andrea
Office Manager in US
Consumer Services, 2–10 Employees

QuickBooks integration does not function properly. Vagaro support refuses to address the issue.

Comments: Support is deplorable and the integration with QuickBooks a total joke! I have been "working with" support for nearly a year to address this issue and to get the integration (push to QuickBooks) fixed, to no avail. Vagaro support continues to claim that the integration is working as it should but have never actually looked at the reports from within their system vs. the data they push to QuickBooks to confirm that this is so.... bottom line, it is not working properly and has not been for nearly 2 years!!

Pros:

The POS system seems to work okay, for the most part. Appt setting also seems to work okay.

Cons:

Integration with QuickBooks is a joke!! It has not worked for the entire 1.5 years we have been with Vagaro, regardless of the number of emails, texts, chats, phone calls I have had with support and the amount of data and information I have provided to them in order to address the issue and prove that the integration is not functioning properly. We cannot trust any of the data coming from Vagaro as it simply does not match their own information!! We have paid the $30/mo integration fees for months and months, yet Vagaro has never provided us with data that appears to be even close to accurate in any stretch of the imagination! My suggestion? Look for another platform if you intend to use QuickBooks for your accounting integration platform. If you are using another platform, I would strongly suggest that you investigate the capabilities and do your homework and seek out user reviews before selecting Vagaro for anything other than a straight POS and appointment management system.

11 months ago

We would like to thank you for your patience while we continue to troubleshoot this with you. We are equally dedicated to resolving this and making sure your integration is correctly functioning.

Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Okay, but only because the competition is more terrible.

Comments: Customer service can be spotty. Their support site is reasonable for the basic cases but is severely lacking in the actual nitty gritty of running the operations-- for example issuing refunds and voiding transacions is non-intuitive. Support team ignored my request for a demo. Support team dropped entirely off of my live chat and after ignoring half of my questions, and when they were responsive didn't actually address my full question. Their 30 day trial is a bait and switch since you can't actually test or try the billing flow from the customer's prospective without paying for the first month. I wouldn't go as far as to say that they are scammy but it certainly does not leave a good impression. Their software is feels designed for salons with a minimal attempt to hamstring it into a fitness scenarios. It can work ok for a sole proprietor in this sense but for anyone who is running a gym with more than one instructor you're stuck between a reasonably good looking piece of software lacking in many features for a reasonable(ish) price and other dated alternatives which checks for more boxes but comes with it's own baggage. It pains me to says that I'm with this company despite all of their shortcomings. Interactions with support can be pleasant punctuated by frustration. Fairly basic things which are missing is, again frustrating. Choosing Vagaro over the competition is like choosing Comcast because the only other option is get dial up.

Pros:

Vagaro is bette price than competitors and has a pretty up to date UI. It makes online reservation reasonably which is a must when trying to attract millennials. It tries to bring everything in house which could create opportunities for tighter integration. There is some hope that the software will improve as there is a lot of low hanging fruit and their CEO/Head of product has a clear strategy on how to take on the market. Support can be pleasant and responsive if you encounter the right staff. They have a lot of advanced features (though they are missing a lot of polish an finesse-- see below)

Cons:

Some of the ui is non intuitive but with creative searching of the support site you can find the answer. It's better if you can get someone to handhold you through the process--- and that's a big if. Software is missing some pretty basic features: 1/ Unable to link directly to a service provider, class, workshop, package, etc. It makes it very difficult to promote these things via ads or social media 2/ E-mails lack calendar reminder attachment for people to add to their calendar 3/ Lack of a list for classes/workshops. Older populations have difficulty finding or seeing the search bar for the classes. 4/ Lacking HIPAA support despite having SOAP note support 5/ Inability to customize new client email, appointment reminders etc. 6/ Inability to run new client discounts. 7/ Inability to actually see how the customers will actually interact with the platform as documentation / demo is woefully inadequate. 8/ Workshops feature is pretty haphazardly put together. It's just a class that runs over a series of dates. No options for early bird pricing. No options for custom dates. You're better off handling workshops through eventbrite or eventbee. 9/ Inability to provide detailed feed back such as this. I'm a customer who's paying _despite_ their shortcomings. I may have even conducted more user testing on Vagaro than the employees. They seem content in having their dirty laundry aired in a public medium.

Stephanie
Technical Support in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

Initially Good, then overall decline in application

Comments: Initially, it was really good, however, about 6 months ago there was a major upgrade, and the application has declined and seems to have many issues within their marketing campaign, forms, and syncing between locations.

Pros:

Initially, we needed to track our customers packages, gift cards, and appointments. Scheduling, reminders and forms for services were also an important feature.

Cons:

We are required by our insurance company to have forms for each service and forms have been an issue by not sending out to customers, saying they are filled out when they are not. Additionally, the marketing campaign feature (emails/text) does not provide you with correct data. What they say will be "Announced" does not match what was processed and text messages are sent DAYS after it was announced. Additionally, customers are missing from the email/text campaigns and Vagaro says that to account for any missing customers that would be an "enhancement". Reallyyyyy, what is processed versus delivered/failed do not match and there are missing customers and that is considered an enhancement. Additionally, you have to submit a ticket to determine what happened and if they don't research it with a 7-day window, they respond that they can't research it. We have been going round and round for over 4 months to get these issues resolved. Very disappointed in where this application is going.

3 months ago

Thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention. We've taken note of the issues you've experienced with our service. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to resolve these issues. If there's anything specific you'd like us to address or if you have any further concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly. We're committed to ensuring that your experience with our software meets your expectations.

Amber
Owner cosmetologist in US

Salon Owner

Comments: I am happy using this for our salon booking system and calendar.

Pros:

I love the price and simplicity of booking salon services with the appointment reminder texts it sends on my behalf there are little to no no shows. It also allows double booking and online booking if you choose to use that feature.

Cons:

I struggle to get the register and printer/credit card reader to sync and have called customer service a few times over the years. For some reason it doesn’t work like it should. I’m always using my square credit card reader as a backup and the key to open the register for change.

Alternatives Considered: Schedulicity

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro: Price was extremely higher.

Switched From: Mindbody