• Overall
    4.6 /5
    4.5 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.7 /5

About FieldPulse

Build and gain control of your field service business with an easy and complete platform that your entire team will love using.

Learn more about FieldPulse

Lou D.
  • Reviewed on 2020-05-01

"I finally found what I was searching for!"

Comments: So far so good!

Pros: The features are great and they actually work! After trying every software on capterra and more, FieldPulse allowed me to stop looking and get back to business. As an owner/operator I'm able to access the features I need in the field as well as the desktop. All the features are there in addition to many customization options. And the support is second to none. I've been able to get a human at all hours of the day and they are dedicated to customer satisfaction. Getting set up was a breeze and the support team guided me every step of the way (when needed). A slick gui AND good functionality? I'll take it.

Cons: It could be more customizable, but isn't too limited. There are certain features that I'd like to see that aren't currently present, but then again no one does it all. And any software that had these features certainly lacked in most others. The team is also very responsive and interested in user feature requests. Sure, it's got it's bugs here and there. But when I mention one, the team usually knows about it and are on it already. That, or it was user malfunction.

by FieldPulse on 2020-05-04

Lou, thanks for taking the time to leave that review! We're inspired by business owners like you. So it means a lot to us when you note that our product is feature rich and still getting better. Cheers to your success!

--Dennis Behrman | Head of Marketing

• Reviewed on 2020-05-01
Maher B.
  • Reviewed on 2020-01-24

"Great value but misses the mark on some aspects"

Comments: FieldPulse allows our electrical contracting business to operate smoothly, communicate effectively and schedule customers and employees.

Pros: Great financial value, easy to use, has the ability to maintain the team on the same page by using customer and job notes as well as pictures.

Cons: App can be very slow, does not work without internet connection, and can be glitchy. Address auto population sometimes works and other times doesn’t. Search fields for materials are not very intuitive. Pictures take a very long time to upload to app extended the time it takes for estimates. Phone notifications will display improperly when changing the status of jobs.

Dave M.
Sales & Service Manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 Employees

"Review"

Pros: Easy setup and very user friendly. Product support and training were top notch

Cons: System does not integrate very well with quickbooks and when exported out, info is scattered everywhere in quickbooks. Software is not working well for us as we have single customers with alot of individual site and units to keep up with. There is nowhere to store unit info, and no easy way to open work orders to a unit instead of a customer location. It would also be nice to be able to generate purchase orders to a work order to track parts

Melanie B.
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 2-10 Employees

"Quick Startup"

Comments: Fair wish it had a few more bells and whistles!

Pros: We enjoyed the easy startup and look of the software.

Cons: Not easy to create custom templates services we provide daily!

Toddy D.
  • Reviewed on 2019-10-31

"Helped!"

Comments: I save time and am more organized very professional

Pros: This program kept me more organized I like having customer records and info also makes great looking invoices. I put in cons that sometimes the software glitches but I contact the developers and they fix it. Great customer service

Cons: Sometimes glitches but the customer service is great they answer back very quickly and let me know when it’s fixed

by FieldPulse on 2019-11-01

Toddy, thanks so much for the nice review! We're always glad to hear about quick responses and that our team is making a real difference. Even more, it's great to hear that FieldPulse is helping your business stay organized and appear professional while saving you time!

• Reviewed on 2019-10-31
Cory W.
Purchasing Manager
  • Reviewed on 2018-05-18

"Incredible product, saved me so much stress of finding the right product to implement. Great app!"

Comments: Collaboration, organization, streamlining operations, communication. Literally everything.

Pros: Easy to use right out of the box. The mobile app is very responsive and the web page looks just like the app. There appear to be no differences in the two. Our field salesman will be able to use this right away. The fields on the jobs and projects are customizable and form creation is very easy. I will discover more I am sure.

Cons: Inability to integrate with QB Desktop is the only thing I think that would be better. Also maybe making the estimates customizable to allow status tracking (Open, Accepted, Closed, Lost, etc.)

• Reviewed on 2018-05-18
Kevin P.
Operations Manager

"Honest Review"

Comments: I'm getting what I'm paying for which is sufficient to me.

Pros: It does what I need it to do. Scheduling invoicing, basically organizing the jobs

Cons: My biggest pet peeve is the manually entered clock-ins and clock-outs not showing whole hours when I manually choose whole hours. The reason I've been given is basically a case of the developer over-programming plus its irrelevant, Its not fixed. I would also like to color code the jobs on the calendar So when making schedules I can visually distinguish between the teams. I'm currently using the Status indicators for this.

John D.
  • Reviewed on 2018-09-07

"Highly recommended"

Comments: Very happy with FieldPulse it does everything I need it to do for my HVAC company without being overly complicated. Very easy to use and customize for my business needs.

Pros: Ease of use and adjustability to set up exactly how I want it

Cons: Would like to be able to give multiple options on a single estimate

• Reviewed on 2018-09-07
Roger P.
  • Reviewed on 2020-12-14

"Very good value for the money"

Pros: Lie the scheduling, projects, jobs, etc.

Cons: Send email to everyone when scheduling. Or schedule updates daily. Need a way to turn that feature off.

Charles G.
Construction, 11-50 Employees

"Great product"

Pros: Ease of use, cost, & functionality were all very good

Cons: Would like to see a little bit more customization

Vanessa L.
Business Manager
  • Reviewed on 2020-12-29

"Efficient"

Comments: Overall, it has made our business work more efficiently.

Pros: I like that everything revolving around a project/customer is under one program.

Cons: Nothing yet. So far so good. There have been no issues.

• Reviewed on 2020-12-29
Jason S.
Owner/Contractor
  • Reviewed on 2019-12-04

"FieldPulse - The all around software solution for contractors and service providers!!!"

Comments: Overall, I think FieldPulse is one of the biggest contenders out there. Even up against Co-Construct and BuilderTrend which are priced way out of the hands of single person or small businesses to be able to incorporate and try and they don't even trial their software. FieldPulse has pretty much the features to be able to run a successful contracting or field service company.

Pros: What I liked most about FieldPulse are the features that it has for the price of using the software. It is very reasonably priced for big companies all the way down to the single person business.

Cons: Wish they had estimating options as well as item/service database features, but after talking to a rep, it looks that they are continually working on it and puts my expectancy on these features at ease knowing that they are improving all the time.

by FieldPulse on 2019-12-10

Jason, thanks so much for the review. It's hard working entrepreneurs like you that keep us motivated to build a great contractor platform.

We are always improving the platform, and your comment about item/service database is clutch. We will have some tremendous new features to announce in the coming months, so stay tuned.

Please always let us know if we can help in anyway. Our customer success team all sits right next to me here in Dallas, Texas and we love hearing from you guys!

--Gabriel Pinchev, CEO

• Reviewed on 2019-12-04
Evan N.
  • Reviewed on 2020-11-05

"Money well spent!"

Pros: Easy to schedule and manage jobs, easy to collect payments, great database to store customer information, ability to create templates and much more!

Cons: Little tricky dialing in differences between invoicing vs estimates vs collecting payments. I’m sure the step by step tutorial would be beneficial but I haven’t scheduled that yet.

• Reviewed on 2020-11-05
Lloyd D.
  • Reviewed on 2020-12-09

"Stoney Oaks Group Fieldpulse Review"

Comments: Fair - Most support personnel were knowledgeable and helpful.

Pros: It had several features. Integrated billing, schedule, customer database, etc. All the basic core features one could expect from a SAS model service software.

Cons: All of the below are of my and my teams opinion. With over 30 years in construction and engineering we feel like some additional tweaking would make huge improvements in the usability of this product. The human interface and workflow was lacking, tremendously. The needed features are available, but the workflow to use the features are not intuitive, therefore confusing. The grouping of menu items are not logical and the use of projects and jobs are convoluted.
The use of jobs is more like task's, as you can have multiple task (jobs) on one project.
Currently the dashboard list on the left are:

Customers
Subtask
Sales
Management
Company Settings
Looking at this from managing sales and managing projects point of view, a more logical list is as follows: Customers (should be filtered for current user, with a toggle for all, with permissions)
Customer Details
(add Create Project button and remove the Create Job button)
(add Open Project button, with a list of projects for that customer. this takes you to the Project Management features below)
Sales (all of the below should be filtered for current user, with a toggle for all, with permissions)
Customers (goes to the customers page, filtered to only the current users customers)
Estimates (Estimates get converted to projects "not jobs")
Project Management (all of the below should be filtered for current user, with a toggle for all, with permissions)

Brittany S.
  • Reviewed on 2018-07-24

"Awesome app for a company!"

Comments: We went virtually paperless for our timesheets, and job sheets. This also helped us track our employees and their hours much easier, as well as account for their time on each job.

Pros: Ease of use is definitely a big one. It took no time to figure out what you were doing, and set up everything in there that you needed.
Features is pretty extensive. We have tried other apps (cheaper ones) and found that they didn't really work for our company. We didn't need the full construction app like BuilderTrend, and needed something a bit more than for service calls, and this was the perfect in the middle app!
Quality is pretty good! Has its own couple glitches, but customer service takes care of them right away!
Previously, we had a system of all paper and had a gap in our communication on the jobs and such. This app helped us go virtually paperless in our timesheets, and job sheets because now everything is accessible to our users on their phones. The amount of data that it takes is next to nothing, which was a concern of our employees.

Cons: It is a bit slow at times uploading and updating your lists, especially if you have a larger list.

Cory W.
  • Reviewed on 2018-06-16

"I have used it for a couples months for my HVAC company."

Pros: The responsiveness of the Fieldpulse support team is amazing. I usually have my questions answered and explained within minutes. The software is super easy to use and by FAR the easiest I have tried to integrate with Quickbooks online. It is also is very user friendly, If I was able to figure it out within a few hours of using it anyone can.

Cons: As of now I have no complaints. The app is very user friendly and even my service technicians who are not tech savvy have been able to easily learn the ins and outs of it.

• Reviewed on 2018-06-16
Jay W.
  • Reviewed on 2016-11-10

"Great modern app for electricians"

Comments: Moved over to fieldpulse from some old app that had a really bad mobile app. This is a great modern app that makes it much faster to get our work orders and make updates. we like it so far. We do electrical work.

by FieldPulse on 2016-11-10

Thank you!

• Reviewed on 2016-11-10
Laura K.
Administrative Assistant
Utilities, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-01-24

"An easy to use software for technicians on the field"

Comments: We have been able to solve multiple communication issues between the office and technicians and make sure no one slides through the cracks.

Pros: I love how easy it is to use for people of any age. We have technicians who hardly ever use their cell phones and they find it very convenient! It saves on paper and time so they don't have to come back to the shop and hand me paperwork. I can process payments quickly and I like having all the information of where my techs are at any point in the day and get updates easily.

Cons: The biggest challenge is scheduling. It is difficult to see at a glance what the schedule is for multiple techs. The second biggest complaint is how slow it can be. If I want to print something it can take a couple minutes to process.

Joel M.
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-11-25

"Just use FieldPulse!"

Pros: Good bang for the buck, easy to set up, great customer service that is US based. very easy to customize to your small business

Cons: wish we could upload more photos and larger photo sizes.

by FieldPulse on 2019-12-03

Joel, hello fellow Texan and thanks for the great review! We're adding your feature requests to our backlog. We live for helping our small business friends with modern apps. Cheers! --Gabriel Pinchev, CEO

• Reviewed on 2019-11-25
Matthew W.
Business Owner
  • Reviewed on 2018-07-24

"Great product from a great company!"

Pros: By far, the best thing about FieldPulse is their customer service. It feels like they are more business partners sometimes, going above and beyond to tweak and improve their product to make my business run smoother and more efficiently.

Cons: Only thing I wish I could do is create custom customer statuses (categories). ex, 2017 customers, 2018 customers, ect. They kind of did this by creating customer tags, but it's not the same.

Mikey P.
Technician
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-08-21

"FieldPulse"

Comments: It's been a great addition to our workflow. We've gotten rid our paper tickets and can take credit cards on-site. Our employees, even the older guys, have the app down pat. It's a must have!

Pros: This app boosted our efficiency in our small electrical company and the result was more profits.

Cons: The app can be slow to load at times but it's improved greatly since we started using it.

• Reviewed on 2018-08-21
Christy L.
Automotive, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-07-24

"Absolutely LOVE this software! Very easy to use and the support team is phenomenal!"

Comments: This software helps me stay organized and keep up with everything going on out in the field!

Pros: I went through many other software trials looking for that perfect fit. I wanted a software that would keep up with multiple customers, multiple jobs, a great CRM, Invoicing, Payments, and an organized way to keep up with job comments and files. FieldPulse is the perfect fit for what i was looking for. The Support is amazing, they are always quick to respond with any questions that i have, and are always looking to make improvements!

Cons: The only Cons i have are that there isn't currently a sync with Xero accounting, and there is a way to currently do inventory tracking.

Matthew G.
Owner operator
Facilities Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-12-19

"Good overall software"

Pros: We really enjoy the custom fields and tags as well as the ability to use projects to start multiple orders. Overall it’s a great service and really helped us organize our business flow

Cons: Updates have had spotty results. I haven’t noticed very many additional features in the app with the updates but I have had a recent issue occur where the app won’t even open anymore on iPhone 8

• Reviewed on 2020-12-19
Gustavo A.
  • Reviewed on 2018-05-25

"Great value, great features and best of all excellent customer service"

Comments: Organization, business and customers information at my fingertips at all times.

Pros: Easy to use, packed with all necessary features for muy hvac business, I'll never get tired of mentioning the great customer service!!

Cons: I wish it would have pre made estimates templates where I could customize some words instead of me have it to create it from scratch. The discount feature does not work on my android devices

• Reviewed on 2018-05-25
Joanne C.
Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 2021-05-17

"Very user friendly and incredible support team"

Comments: I highly recommend this product to anyone in the field service business. I can't say enough good things about my experience. It grows along with me and my business. I anticipate using this product for many years to come.

Pros: It is designed with the user in mind. The technology is smart and actually makes my job more enjoyable. I also have to mention customer service. They are available immediately, very friendly, and always find a solution to my concerns/issues.

Cons: NOTHING at all. Anything that I bring to customer service as a concern is quickly fixed and a solution is always available.

• Reviewed on 2021-05-17