FieldPulse Reviews

Filter by:

• Overall
  • Customer Service Software

About FieldPulse

Build and gain control of your field service business with an easy and complete platform that your entire team will love using.

Learn more about FieldPulse

Lou D.
Lou D.
  • Reviewed on 2020-05-01

"I finally found what I was searching for!"

Comments: So far so good!

Pros: The features are great and they actually work! After trying every software on capterra and more, FieldPulse allowed me to stop looking and get back to business. As an owner/operator I'm able to access the features I need in the field as well as the desktop. All the features are there in addition to many customization options. And the support is second to none. I've been able to get a human at all hours of the day and they are dedicated to customer satisfaction. Getting set up was a breeze and the support team guided me every step of the way (when needed). A slick gui AND good functionality? I'll take it.

Cons: It could be more customizable, but isn't too limited. There are certain features that I'd like to see that aren't currently present, but then again no one does it all. And any software that had these features certainly lacked in most others. The team is also very responsive and interested in user feature requests. Sure, it's got it's bugs here and there. But when I mention one, the team usually knows about it and are on it already. That, or it was user malfunction.

by FieldPulse on 2020-05-04

Lou, thanks for taking the time to leave that review! We're inspired by business owners like you. So it means a lot to us when you note that our product is feature rich and still getting better. Cheers to your success!

--Dennis Behrman | Head of Marketing

• Reviewed on 2020-05-01
Kaleb P.
Events Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-09-09

"Great program!"

Comments: The customer service, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT], has been SUPER helpful answering all my questions with promptness and accuracy. Very much appreciated, especially when you're a "newb"!

Pros: I really enjoy the over abundance of features and options available, and how almost every piece of the software is customizable to my business needs.

Cons: I haven't had it very long to have a list of cons, one thing I can think of though is it could get pretty pricey the more team mates you add on. Which could be a deciding factor for soem.

• Reviewed on 2021-09-09
Maher B.
  • Reviewed on 2020-01-24

"Great value but misses the mark on some aspects"

Comments: FieldPulse allows our electrical contracting business to operate smoothly, communicate effectively and schedule customers and employees.

Pros: Great financial value, easy to use, has the ability to maintain the team on the same page by using customer and job notes as well as pictures.

Cons: App can be very slow, does not work without internet connection, and can be glitchy. Address auto population sometimes works and other times doesn’t. Search fields for materials are not very intuitive. Pictures take a very long time to upload to app extended the time it takes for estimates. Phone notifications will display improperly when changing the status of jobs.

Dave M.
Sales & Service Manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 Employees

"Review"

Pros: Easy setup and very user friendly. Product support and training were top notch

Cons: System does not integrate very well with quickbooks and when exported out, info is scattered everywhere in quickbooks. Software is not working well for us as we have single customers with alot of individual site and units to keep up with. There is nowhere to store unit info, and no easy way to open work orders to a unit instead of a customer location. It would also be nice to be able to generate purchase orders to a work order to track parts

Melanie B.
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 2-10 Employees

"Quick Startup"

Comments: Fair wish it had a few more bells and whistles!

Pros: We enjoyed the easy startup and look of the software.

Cons: Not easy to create custom templates services we provide daily!

Toddy D.
  • Reviewed on 2019-10-31

"Helped!"

Comments: I save time and am more organized very professional

Pros: This program kept me more organized I like having customer records and info also makes great looking invoices. I put in cons that sometimes the software glitches but I contact the developers and they fix it. Great customer service

Cons: Sometimes glitches but the customer service is great they answer back very quickly and let me know when it’s fixed

by FieldPulse on 2019-11-01

Toddy, thanks so much for the nice review! We're always glad to hear about quick responses and that our team is making a real difference. Even more, it's great to hear that FieldPulse is helping your business stay organized and appear professional while saving you time!

• Reviewed on 2019-10-31
Cory W.
Cory W.
Purchasing Manager
  • Reviewed on 2018-05-18

"Incredible product, saved me so much stress of finding the right product to implement. Great app!"

Comments: Collaboration, organization, streamlining operations, communication. Literally everything.

Pros: Easy to use right out of the box. The mobile app is very responsive and the web page looks just like the app. There appear to be no differences in the two. Our field salesman will be able to use this right away. The fields on the jobs and projects are customizable and form creation is very easy. I will discover more I am sure.

Cons: Inability to integrate with QB Desktop is the only thing I think that would be better. Also maybe making the estimates customizable to allow status tracking (Open, Accepted, Closed, Lost, etc.)

• Reviewed on 2018-05-18
Kevin P.
Operations Manager

"Honest Review"

Comments: I'm getting what I'm paying for which is sufficient to me.

Pros: It does what I need it to do. Scheduling invoicing, basically organizing the jobs

Cons: My biggest pet peeve is the manually entered clock-ins and clock-outs not showing whole hours when I manually choose whole hours. The reason I've been given is basically a case of the developer over-programming plus its irrelevant, Its not fixed. I would also like to color code the jobs on the calendar So when making schedules I can visually distinguish between the teams. I'm currently using the Status indicators for this.

John D.
Construction, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2018-09-07

"Highly recommended"

Comments: Very happy with FieldPulse it does everything I need it to do for my HVAC company without being overly complicated. Very easy to use and customize for my business needs.

Pros: Ease of use and adjustability to set up exactly how I want it

Cons: Would like to be able to give multiple options on a single estimate

• Reviewed on 2018-09-07
Roger P.
Construction, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020-12-14

"Very good value for the money"

Pros: Lie the scheduling, projects, jobs, etc.

Cons: Send email to everyone when scheduling. Or schedule updates daily. Need a way to turn that feature off.

Charles G.
Construction, 11-50 Employees

"Great product"

Pros: Ease of use, cost, & functionality were all very good

Cons: Would like to see a little bit more customization

Karl M.
service manager
Machinery, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-07-02

"Fieldpulse NZ"

Comments: Overall experience is that it is not quite there yet it has potential but has far too many issues

Pros: Fieldpulse has some great features and has potential to be better

Cons: It has so many issues/bugs and constantly freezes etc
It is good in theory but has been a bit of a let down and wasted a lot of time trying to get issues resolved

• Reviewed on 2021-07-02
Vanessa L.
Business Manager
  • Reviewed on 2020-12-29

"Efficient"

Comments: Overall, it has made our business work more efficiently.

Pros: I like that everything revolving around a project/customer is under one program.

Cons: Nothing yet. So far so good. There have been no issues.

• Reviewed on 2020-12-29
Matt R.

"New user"

Comments: I am solving the communication barrier between my field technicians and office administration. Providing one platform to use as a CRM and field management tool as well as a direct line of communication between all parties is definitely nice. Even with all the app glitches, and all the time spent trying to upload photos or dealing with no network service while in the field, i think it is promising and worth sticking with you guys while having faith that you will eventually perfect it and get the kinks worked out.

Pros: Scheduling features are nice and intuitive compared to your competitors software. Ability for team to easily access service history and customer equipment is also a huge benefit to us.

Cons: All the bugs on iOS. I have taken a dozen or so screenshots of all the glitches i have encountered just in the 2-3 weeks I’ve been using the app. Have to force close and restart app numerous times a day. Will try on other devices before we decide if we are going to roll this out or continue our search for CRM / field management software.

Ryan H.
  • Reviewed on 2020-01-24

"Fieldpulse - Used Daily!"

Comments: I believe that FieldPulse is quite wonderful compared to other products. It is really helpful. One space that I feel like could grow, too, is job tracking. The way that it works, isn't very conducive to our business.

Pros: My favorite part about Fieldpulse is the ability to see all my jobs on the go. It keeps me informed of where I need to be, as well as where my team is.

Cons: I like the status options least. The five options include: lead, opportunity, current customer, lost, and other. What about past customers? Generally speaking, we use other for things like vendors or subcontractors, whereas when a current customer's job is over--where do they go?

Don N.
General Manager
  • Reviewed on 2020-01-24

"Great choice for service call management"

Comments: Fieldpulse has allowed us to streamline our work order scheduling and invoicing/payment acceptance processes. The ability to send uploaded files and photos to the customer as part of an estimate or invoice helps to convey information more fully than a simple typed description.

Pros: Quickbooks Integration makes for easier bookkeeping.

Cons: It would be nice for real-time GPS tracking via the app to be included instead of an add-on partner integration.

Eric E.
Building Materials, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-08-05

"Field Pulse- A+"

Comments: For a small/ mid sized company, this does everything we need for daily operators of a 2 million dollar company.

Pros: This software does everything we require- including cc processing.

Cons: Once I realized you need to create the “job” first, life became easier.

by FieldPulse on 2020-08-14

Eric, thanks so much for the positive review! You hit the nail on the head. We designed the product to be an incredible value for small businesses while being feature-rich. And we knew that you'd like our dedication to customer service!

We're always improving and feedback like your matters to us most. Thanks again!

Dennis Behrman
Head of Marketing

• Reviewed on 2020-08-05
Sheryl H.

"ProMAsters Review"

Pros: Ease of use - very user friendly. Technician can be trained easily

Cons: When I have a project it wants to assign everyone to it and that isn't the case. I have jobs that are long term and would like to create the project so I can bill just one and not see several jobs that don't look like they have been billed. I also have customers with various locations and they seem to get unattached easily - integration with Quickbooks Online doesn't always work.

Leon M.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-12-14

"What I've been looking for"

Comments: As I stated above, this program has resolved all my issues of scheduling, tracking, and organising. Love it !

Pros: This is perfect for my service company. I have zero problems with scheduling, organising, and keeping track of my company now that I have been using Field Pulse. Estimates and invoicing is done simply either from the office or the field.

Cons: I have NO cons for this program ! I have NO cons for this program ! I have NO cons for this program ! I have NO cons for this program !

Joel G.
HVAC Manager
  • Reviewed on 2020-12-17

"Great for scheduling, customer information and CRM"

Comments: This is the best program i have used over my 14 years of doing HVAC.

Pros: I love how we can keep all customers information and customers interactions in one place. Also the facts that our sales staff can update on where the customers are at in the bidding process. Hope to see changes in the future for more we can use this program for.

Cons: I wish there was a maintenance agreement system to use to allow customers to schedule there own days and time.

• Reviewed on 2020-12-17
Edward B.
  • Reviewed on 2020-01-26

"Small business must have software"

Comments: We use this software every day and it's great addition

Pros: Easy to use, cloud based crm
We can use it from any computer

Cons: Sometimes maybe a bit longer to load but not a big deal. Most of the time it's pretty fast

by FieldPulse on 2020-02-03

Thanks for taking the time to give your feedback, Edward! We're glad to be an essential part of your business each and every day.

Cheers,
Gabe Pinchev, CEO

• Reviewed on 2020-01-26
Caleb D.
Service Manager
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-09-08

"Review so far"

Comments: Used it since January and we are looking more into the features/integrations to see what will make this software more effective for what we need.

Pros: Service is great, appears that they are able and willing to explore options/ideas to improve software.

Cons: Seems a little clunky and time consuming on some aspects. Would love a easier way to navigate and organize to improve efficiency

• Reviewed on 2021-09-08
Matthew M.
Matthew M.
Consumer Electronics, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-02-10

"Great Software, Amazing Support"

Comments: The on boarding process has been easy due to the videos that guide you through each module. Any time we have questions, the web chat gives us helpful information quickly. We have never adopted and so thoroughly understood a complex software so soon after beginning to use it.

Pros: Combination of lights CRM and powerful project management which is very hard to find.

Cons: The CRM functionality isn’t as advanced as pure CRM systems, but it still has 90% of what we want.

by FieldPulse on 2019-02-26

Thanks, Matthew! We really appreciate the review and the opportunity to work with you. We're so glad that the onboarding process was smooth!

• Reviewed on 2019-02-10
Brandon W.

"Field Use"

Pros: The ease of use in the field is a huge benefit to myself and my techs. For just starting out my business and coming from more expensive software it was the best descision I made to help keep everything organized and flowing. Great choice for any tech to use.

Cons: I wish I was able to add more than one form form the app when i'm in the field so I would not have to carry any paperwork.

Nutan P.
  • Reviewed on 2016-11-10

"Tried a Bunch Of These"

Comments: I'm in IT first and work part time for a maintenance/repair service contractor who asked me choose an affordable, modern software for his team that works well on mobile. I tried a bunch of them, and settled on FieldPulse. They have a web based application and iphone/android apps that are basically full functionality. They're building new features, and they actually listen to our requests and have implemented them quickly. Support is really easy with them since they have an in-app chat on all three apps. Unlike many other solutions that look like they were designed and built in the 90s, FieldPulse has a very modern and common interface that's familiar, so training the guys to use the product has been easy for me.

by FieldPulse on 2016-11-10