Connecteam Reviews

4.8 (214) Write a Review!

About Connecteam

An all-in-one employee app that's both powerful, affordable and easy to use, especially for the mobile workforce. Start for free!

Learn more about Connecteam

Pros:

The time clock integration with shift scheduler has been a great tool in keeping track of the ongoing projects.

Cons:

I don't like that i can't go put in unavailable the employee can only do that.

Connecteam ratings

4.7
4.9
4.7
4.8

9.5/10

Connecteam has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 214 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Connecteam before?

Scott
Scott
Director of Operations in US

Most Valuable APP for SMB Ever

Comments: Our company utilizes employees here in the US, and numerous remote employees in the Philippines (less than 20 employees). We had one solution for scheduling, another program for task and project management, another app for messaging, and a cloud-based program for time-tracking. Until we found ConnectTeam. Everything we needed (plus more), all in a single solution. Not only did we cut our previous costs by 80%, everything is now in a single solution.

Pros:

- Only add the functions you want. Not encumbered by bloatware or features we will never us. - EXTREMELY intuitive. Once create an account, do the 5 minute walkthrough and you feel confident enough to manage yoir company. - Their FREE option is actually very useful and includes 80% of the features. - FLAT-FEE pricing! Once you decide to upgrade (we chose $29 plan) No 'per-user' cost like virtually every other solution. One flat-fee and can add up to 200 users with no hidden fees. - 24/7 live support; even for the free account! When we first got started, we had a couple hiccups, and at 1:30am, their live support spent over an hour helping us get everything working perfectly (thanks again Noam). - Supports overseas employees in other countries natively. E.g. we have employees in Philippines, and the installed the app and verified their phone numbers via text on their Philippines phone with no issue. Can text-message filipino worked through app, even on free mode. - Messaging/chat options are way better than other messaging apps. Like 'voice' chat, and the ability to integrate other formats. Supports rich text. Take FB messenger, Sling, and viber and combine all the good features, and this is what you have. - GPS tracking of all remote employees.

Cons:

- At the time of writing this review, all admin features have to be done through website, and not through the app (though they say they are working on that). - Could use more hierarchy fratures, other than just basic. Would be nice to see customizable permissions for Administrators (may support but I didn't see). - App only supports Android and iPhone. No desktop app for Windows or Mac available.

3 years ago

Hi Scott! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! Please note that there's A LOT you can do as an admin from the app, under the the ADMIN tab. Make sure to reach out to us for further assistance if needed :)

Audrey
Agency Manager in US
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees

Connecteam offers user friendly and efficient ways to manage a business.

Comments: Connecteam is an efficient app that has helped me build training databases and easy reference materials for team members. It is also an effective way to communicate with and assess team needs throughout the work week.

Pros:

Connecteam is efficient and affordable. Team communication and training materials are easily accessed, and created without a large learning curve. Customer service is very responsive, and works tirelessly to fix software issues that arise.

Cons:

The scheduling and calendar piece of the app used to be difficult to coordinate with google calendar, however, I have not re-tried this after new features have come out. I wish more administrative capabilities were available via mobile device access.

4 months ago

Thank you so much for your detailed review, Audrey! We know that the Google Calendar sync can be improved and it's already on our roadmap to make it better :) As for more mobile capabilities for admins - we're adding more and more with each app update on a bi-weekly basis. If you have any specific capabilities you'd like to see on your mobile app as an admin, please email our product team at [email protected] so we can prioritize it :) Thank you so much!

Redley
Network Engineer/ Student / Freelancer in Papua New Guinea
Computer Networking, Self Employed

Overall Review of Connecteam

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

The management features of course. Easy to maneuver, secure, makes hosting a lot easier for teamwork and offers flexibility.

Cons:

- Limited integration- Limited Storage- No advanced features

Director in UK
Facilities Services, 51-200 Employees

Disappointed with the app after 14 months - issues are never-ending

2.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Terrible experience, I wish we never used the software

Pros:

Good design, friendly customer service, courses and updates work well

Cons:

We regret we have gone ahead with Connecteam over a year ago. The system was promising, but the team have not been able to resolve most issues after a year. The scheduling module is full of bugs (the shifts tend of to disappear or duplicate shifts appear for whatever reason, some jobs were sent to the wrong user, schedule is often slow especially on mobile phones). Time clock module seems ok, but be prepared to spend some time comparing time entries with job schedule on another screen - they could not build a comparison of actual vs standard hours in the app. The support and development team don't seem to understand the cleaning industry, communication with cleaners is problematic as there is no traceability or audit trail for actions and messages. The software was also completely down at least a couple of times in the last few weeks.The critical issues are with the scheduling. We notice a new bug pretty much every few days now. We report issues on a weekly, sometimes daily basis. They always ask us to record videos and screenshots, which we have to send to them. They then ask us to check it has been resolved. When one bug is fixed, another one seems to appear. I am not sure how they are operating.

last month

Thank you for your feedback. It breaks our hearts to read your review, but we're not running away from responsibility. We do nothing else but create the best platform in the world to manage non-desk employees. In the past 2 years, our company has grown 20 times, customers and employees wise. Some parts of the system needed massive revisions in order to be able to support the radically increasing traffic, and sometimes it took longer than expected, and getting there wasn't smooth sailing either. Nothing I can say at the end of things could change what you have already experienced. What I can tell, is that there's a dedicated team of people that spend countless hours improving every bit of the platform, even through hard times. If you'd like, I'm available to listen and answer questions. As this review is anonymous, I can't reach you on my end as I don't have your contact details, but you can contact me at [email protected] and I'll reply back immediately. Thank you again ����

Jason
Owner in Australia
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Best HR software that i've come across and by the looks of things they are just getting started.

Comments: Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant from the design to the usability to the support articles and videos to the customer service. This is a great platform and a great team and i'm looking forward to growing with it in our small organisation.

Pros:

The simplicity and scope of the software. It packs so much in while keeping it relatively easy to use and administer. I'm really impressed.

Cons:

I think the pricing model could be a little more flexible for 11 - 30 level organisations but offering a free version for firms under 11 employees helps a lot with that. The editors can be a bit cumbersome (the Text editor windows in many cases are small compared to available screen real estate). There is no auto-save so if you have connectivity issues, or have fat fingers when using your mouse... bye-bye work. These are by no means deal breakers though, just things to be aware of and I'm sure they will address these in the long term. The automation cannot be routed between different segments for different activities (e.g. employee signs this, then send to admin assistant to review, then send to the manager to sign. Again though these are by no means deal breakers and I'm certain these features will be added in the future.

4 months ago

Thanks for the review Jason! Our product keeps on improving thanks to our amazing customer feedback! You can certainly create an automated procedure with our forms using our status and notes feature ! Feel free to reach out to [email protected] as we will be glad to assist!

Richard
Director in UK
Facilities Services, 2-10 Employees

Connecteam is the winner.

Comments: It has been a massive time saver, if you don't make any entry mistakes! Our staff love using it, we get very little down time too.
To be honest, the only issues we do get is on IPhones that need to update their OS. If the employee doesn't do it very soon after notification it can cause Connecteam to stop working properly. Even after removing and downloading again. Learning curve for the phone owner i'd say!

Pros:

Excellent one time entry scheduling. Scheduling up to 12 months in one go! With either: weekly, daily, 4 weekly. 3 weekly, monthly or quarterly schedules. GPS location clock in and out. Very little usage of data on employee devices! Easy export to Excel for payroll management. Break down of all jobs worked on, plus rounded up time spent on say, "travelling between jobs". Makes it so much easier to manage our payroll when we use detailed itemized payment categories (Basic pay, travel time, commercial rate, mileage, holiday etc...).

Cons:

It would be good when inserting a PDF or picture in Updates, you can also enter some text to go with it.

5 months ago

Richard, thank you SO MUCH for this detailed review! We highly appreciate the time you've spent writing this review :) As for attaching a file to an Update - the way Updates work, allows you to add text and files as you see fit. There's no need to add a caption as you can simply write down whatever you like anywhere in the update. So you can actually create it as "text-image-text-PDF-text-video", and so on :) On the other hand, when attaching an image or a video in the Chat, you do have the option to add a caption as it doesn't have the Update structure :) As for iOS - All devices, including iPhones, shouldn't have any issues, especially when using a supported iOS and using the latest version of Connecteam, which is being updated mostly automatically on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. If you encounter any issues, please don't hesitate to contact us over the live chat from your admin dashboard or app :) You can also email us at [email protected] Thanks again :)

Robert
Operations Director in Australia
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees

I am damn fussy and this is the closest thing to perfect I have found

Comments: Terrific Software. Only spoke to support once, they responded within a few hours (and bear in mind we are the other side of the globe form them) so very happy.
We were purchased a high tier of the product but not the top tier, about a month ago they stopped billing us as they announced it was to be free for under ten employees. However, this software is a great contributor to why we won't be under them employees for much longer.

Pros:

Our entire business is based around scheduling, we send workers out into the field and their tasks and shift times are liable to change with no warning. I sit at the desktop app in the middle of all the action and my team use their mobile phones to update me constantly. Lots of software does that, such as Deputy etc, but I liked the ease of scheduling. One you adapt the language (for us "job" = client and "user" = team member so it's pretty easy) It's excellent at long range repeated scheduling, and then altering the schedule on an hurly basis as things unfold.

Cons:

There's a little bit on going in and out of the Job Scheduling and Time Clock areas, would love to be able to see both simultaneous of link them e.g. click on a past shift in Scheduling and go straight into any shift change requests for it that exist, but other than that, not much!

5 months ago

Thank you so much for your detailed review, Robert! We appreciate your support and feedback and already forwarded it to our Product teams :) Thanks again!

Brian
Recreaation Coordinator in US
Education Management, 51-200 Employees

Connecteam is a must have with features that are built to ease management

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: It's been amazing! The chat and support team are great! The features all work and perform as expected or better, and the ease of use for new employees makes getting our team up and running easy! Great job, we can't imagine running our business without connecteam now!

Pros:

There is not a feature on connecteam that we find clunky or hard to use. The feature that has helped us the most from an administration standpoint would be the timesheets and timeclock. The way the feature works with staff able to modify shifts, and admin getting alerted for approval has streamlined our payroll. The function that helps us manage our staff the most would be the messaging, directory, and updates. Having our staff connected through this has really helped our performance and optimization. The scheduler is another feature that we would be lost without.

Cons:

I honestly cannot think of anything! From the onboarding and inclusion of new staff, to the ability to schedule, contact, and process payroll connecteam has become essential to our management and a one stop, do it all app for our entire team. One small complaint is that several features appear to be available but I end up getting an add to upgrade. It made learning the platform a little more difficult for me in the beginning, but other than that no complaints. (and even that feels nit picky).

Luca
Senior Software Engineer in Luxembourg
Information Services, 51-200 Employees

Connecteam is the Key to Productivity

4.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: My overall experience with Connecteam has been extremely positive. Our company was using a patchwork of various software solutions to manage our remote workforce, but Connecteam allowed us to consolidate all our management needs into one platform. The customer service team was incredibly helpful in getting us started. We were able to quickly involve new employees, communicate with our remote staff, and track each individual's performance. The automated reports were also invaluable in helping us identify areas for improvement.

Pros:

Connecteam is a comprehensive cloud based field service management and employee engagement software. It is designed to help businesses streamline their work processes and increase employee engagement. The software offers a variety of features and modules to help businesses improve communication, increase efficiency, and reduce costs. Features include task management, time tracking, asset tracking, customer management, reporting, and more. Connecteam also includes a mobile app that allows employees to access their work tasks and processes from anywhere.

Cons:

Setting up Connecteam may be a bit complex and time consuming for businesses who don’t have the technical expertise.

Jandre
CEO in South Africa
Graphic Design Software, 2-10 Employees

Insanely good service

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

It makes it easier to communicate with employees

Cons:

It might be complicated for beginners to grasp instantly

Jason
President in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 Employees

Excellent solution for team communications

Comments: The app is fully fully featured and even if it were not as full featured, support has been so incredibly good that I would have signed up just to help them because they really have a passion for helping people.

Pros:

The time clock and messaging features attracted me and then there are so many other bonus features that adopting Connecteam was a very easy decision. I love the idea that training is now a lot easier remotely. I love the task management. I absolutely LOVE the workflows - solved a big problem for us.

Cons:

I hesitate to put anything here because support has been incredibly responsive. They really are amazing. The only thing I can say is that we have noticed a slight delay in notifications. By slight, I mean a minute or so sometimes.

2 years ago

Thanks for the detailed review Jason! It's great to hear you switched to Connecteam's all in one company app and now have everything in the same place instead of using multiple products! As for delayed notifications, please make sure to contact our support team so we can quickly troubleshoot that with you :)

Rufus
Manager in US
Security & Investigations, 51-200 Employees

Fantastic Product

Comments: I love Connecteam and they are fantastic group of people getting the job done. This product really works!

Pros:

The product is really to use. I love their tech support on how they handle things and guide you on how to properly set up the product. The software is fully customizable, affordable and you can contact your employees without having to call every single individual. You post some forms and our team responds, and voila! The pricing is upfront and no BS sales call to swindle you in purchasing a really expensive software.

Cons:

It's online software. It had one issue of downtime for 2 hours but besides that the CEO apologized and the teams were working really hard to get the system back up and running.

4 years ago

Thank you so much Rufus! We're happy to have you guys onboard with Connecteam. Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback, it's highly appreciated!

Alhassan
Research Coordinator in Ghana
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees

No more slacking by lazy team members, cos everyone's input and activity gets tracked individually

Comments: The administrative aspects of managing teams can be very hectic, but Connecteam helps make it significantly easier. Preparing timesheets and submitting them at the end of the month no longer takes me a full day to complete; I am able to generate reports on the go and at any point during the month. Also, Connecteam's automated alerts and notifications allowed me ample time to make the necessary adjustments to make up for upcoming staff leave periods.

Pros:

The best thing about Connecteam is the extreme ease of use. My field agents with low-capacity devices no longer have an excuse for not filling out their timesheets and liaising their activities with me and other team leaders. Secondly, the layout of the interface makes navigation between pages and functions very smooth.

Cons:

I have zero complaints from using Connecteam. It exceeded my expectations more than threefold.

2 years ago

Thanks for the awesome review, Alhassan! It's great to hear Connecteam helped you and your team to save time and be more productive :)

Jessica
Administrator in US
Construction, 11-50 Employees

Beginning Stages

Comments: The customer service is exceptional. I highly recommend requesting a live screen/share viewing. They will talk to you about what your looking for, what kind of business you have and are honest about which aspects will work best for you and your company. I look forward to working with them to learn more.

Pros:

The software is easy to use, even for those who are not tech savvy. We have a couple employees who do not do computer stuff and they are able to view updates and chats on the mobile ap. There is so much more to this than first expected and all has been good so far. We are just starting to use the Task Management feature which is going to be a game changer for us with making communication seamless between our field techs and our in-office sales and retail people. We have not trialed the syncing between Google Calendar with job assignments but hope to soon and from the demos, it appears it will stream-line our processes.

Cons:

Haven't found anything yet, hopefully I won't even need to update this review section!

2 years ago

Thanks for the amazing review Jessica! We're looking forward to see you make the most of Connecteam!

Lee
Regional Manager in US
Restaurants, 11-50 Employees

First Impression

Comments: I just barely started and I love it already. Great job!

Pros:

Love the help/support chat! So convenient and you get responses so fast! Has everything I am needing and more affordable then 4 apps I am currently using.

Cons:

Offer customization in the color themes or ability to upload more custom banners to make it feel as if it is truly your business app. Customize banners for each group will be nice!

2 years ago

Thanks for the awesome review Lee! It's amazing to hear you can do more with Connecteam than with 4 other different apps! That's what we aim for! Looking forward to see you scale with Connecteam :)

Nyla
Founder & Owner in US
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees

This is the greatest thing ever.

Comments: Overall, I am BEYOND satisfied with Connecteam. Despite the very long wait times for escalated support, the software is well-built and so far works as it should, so escalated support isn't something one would need often anyway. It is feature rich, and very affordable. Worth every penny, and I am so happy that I stumbled across this.

Pros:

Want to design your own employee app? No, seriously... a REAL app? Connecteam is for you. Want to add custom features such as a mobile time clock, work schedule, event calendar, incident report app, reimbursement report app, online education center, custom push notifications, digital company handbook, in app messenger, team self-assessment, team surveys, a mobile help desk, and much much more? Connecteam is for you. It is ready to right after sign up, and scaling up seems endless. I could rave for days - l.i.t.e.r.a.l. days about everything I love about this software - but I don't have the space. What I will say is that Connecteam has solved every problem I've had since starting my business that I paid over 2x as much for other programs to do that couldn't. Connecteam is what all other 'create your own app in a few clicks' companies wanted to be and promised to be.

Cons:

I only have 2 dislikes - that's right... out of all the amazing features and functionality available in Connecteam, I only dislike 2 things about the software. Just pause a moment before I proceed and let that sink in. Cons: The 1st con actually isn't a software issue. It's a support issue. Support is readily available, super polite, and extremely responsible. However, for elevated tasks, a ticket must always be created and escalated and the wait times for that are extremely, extremely long. Need help setting up a feature? Connecteam support is there almost instantly willing and ready to help. Need help figuring out why said feature is doing something wonky? Sorry, gotta create a ticket for that. Right now, I'm still waiting on a resolution for a bug I reported over a week and a half ago. Thankfully, the bug doesn't restrict my ability to use the software. It's more of a cosmetic issue. The 2nd con is that there is a feature in the software called 'Workflows'. In brief, it allows you to set up an app within the app of sorts where app users can enter info or submit forms, and someone else (such as a manager or payroll approver) can review what was submitted and update the status (to something such as approved or rejected, for example). The problem I have is that there is no way to leave a note to the submitter after reviewing the submission. You can't leave feedback or praise, you have to start a chat to message someone which means backing out, extra clicks, etc.

4 years ago

Nyla! Thank you for this incredible review!! We appreciate the time you've spent on reviewing us. My name is Chen and I'm from the product team and I'd happy to reply to your awesome feedback: We work hard to make Connecteam a true all-in-one employee app. We release new features, enhancements and general fixes on a weekly or even daily basis. It would be a lie to say that this approach to product management doesn't come with a toll.. It means that we will have glitches and we prioritize it by many considerations. Cosmetic glitches are usually less urgent but I promise you that we get to ALL of it! You'll see :) As for the Workflows - I agree! Stay tuned for amazing new capabilities coming to the Workflows in the next few weeks. The notes support for mobile and much more is coming your way. We always revision features according to customers' feedback and this has come up a lot, that's why it's in our roadmap for Q1 of 2019! Thanks again for putting the time, it's golden to us!

Meghan
Chief Operating Officer in US
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees

Best Platform Of It's Kind For Scalability

Comments: It's been an overall excellent experience. Highly recommend!

Pros:

I tried about 20 different platforms for workforce management before deciding to go with Connecteam to manage my 75 employees. I'm a part-owner and COO of a chain of pediatric urgent care clinics in the DFW area. One thing my company struggles with is managing so many staff members when our administrative and management staff work during the day, our clinic staff work nights and on the weekends, and additionally, our employees are spread across 4 different clinic locations. I've been incredibly impressed with the scalability of Connecteam--- they are the only app I've found that allows me to do everything from employee scheduling and new hire on-boarding to extensive employee training via videos and quizzes and even monitor and display metrics for performance in different departments. It's simple enough that it's not overwhelming in the way some platforms like Zoho can be, especially if you are a business owner who is setting it up yourself, but there are still enough options to allow you to do almost anything with it-- and they're adding new features almost weekly. By far, however, I've been most impressed with their IT support. FREQUENTLY I've messaged their IT via chat at 2am in the and received a solution by 4am. It's made me very happy with the platform, and when small glitches or issues do arise, I feel supported and confident that they'll get a resolution together for me quickly-- and they always have! I really can't say enough good things about this platform!

Cons:

One thing I wish the platform had was a way for multiple people to input information into a field via the app and then see and edit both their submissions and other employees submissions through the app. Many times information will be submitted by my employees that I need other employees to be able to view and work on collaboratively, but there's no real way to do that now strictly through the app. For example, you can submit information via workflows, but to see that information in a spreadsheet, you have to log-in as an admin into the connecteam website. Obviously I don't want to give all of my employees admin access or train them to use the website platform. I'm hoping this is something they'll be addressing as they add new functionality.

4 years ago

Hi Meghan! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an amazing and informative review, both for us and for the people that reading this review and can benefit from it when evaluating Connecteam for their business. One of our goals for 2019 is to add more and more capabilities to the mobile app, especially for admins, so you can expect to have the option to view and manage workflow entries from the mobile app pretty soon! Thanks again for the review, we highly appreciate your feedback :)

JoAnna
Executive Assistant in Australia
Machinery, 11-50 Employees

Connecteam Is A Team Connected!

Comments: The best thing? The Connecteam support staff are with us every step of the way on our journey and this is what makes the difference. Sometimes, you purchase an app and there is no support at all – they take your money and you never hear from them. But with Connecteam, you are assured support with real people in real time! I can’t thank this team enough for their collaboration and their incredible assistance. You really believe that you are a partnership, that your success is their success. Don’t hesitate to reach out to these guys, they are quite simply, awesome!”

Pros:

I give Connecteam 5 stars (6 if I could!) - The app has bought together all of our systems into one place. Using the app on mobile phones, we are now paperless, the technicians can clock on and off easily and can write their repair notes effectively, and with the touch of a button, it goes back to the office in real time. Our labour efficiency has stabilised, our invoicing of customers is now done within 24 hours, and our profit margin is a lot healthier, meaning smiling faces on the Board of Directors!

Cons:

No cons to this application. We would like however to have the techs diary sync with their hours that they actually worked.

5 months ago

JoAnna, you're making us smile :) It's amazing to hear you're able to better manage your company's day-to-day with Connecteam, saving costs and bringing people together. We're super happy to hear you're satisfied with our customer support teams, they really go the extra mile every day in order to provide the best service for our customers. We thank you again for the time you took to write this review! Have a great week!

Maddy
Accounting Specialist in US
Retail, 51-200 Employees

Highly Recommend, this program can grow with you and for you.

Comments: Overall the Connecteam team was very helpful. We took a lot of time before deciding to invest our time into this software to take it company wide. We had several zoom calls and emails back and forth asking questions about the features we required. Most of these features were included, in the process, or on the list to be added which we really liked.

Pros:

Once you get the hang of navigating the software, learning what does what and what affects what, it makes scheduling and timeclock tracking efficient. It does take some time getting used to (as does learning any new system) but overall, we are happy with how it has made payroll and scheduling more uniform for our company.

Cons:

The most common issue we run into is the Kiosk app. Some users refuse to use the app on their phone (perfectly fine with us, we give all employees the option). When they use the kiosk, we have glitches every now and then that are very difficult to duplicate to therefore get assistance. We are certain some errors are a mix of the tablet fault and Kiosk faults. The Kiosk is used everyday at several locations.

8 months ago

Thank you so much for recommending Connecteam, Maddy! It's great to hear you are able to grow and scale with Connecteam and find it useful and easy to use. As for technical issues with the Kiosk app, our team always tries to help and resolve issues when needed, but as you mentioned, if they are hard to replicate and don't always happen, it is more difficult to understand what to fix :) That said, stability improvements that are being released regularly may be helpful! Either way, we're always here to help with anything, so please don't hesitate to reach out! Thanks again for your review :)

James
Owner in US
Staffing & Recruiting, Self Employed

Overall Good Product

Pros:

Intergration with QB was easy and smooth. Once trained the interface is easy to navigate

Cons:

The workflow section seems unnecessarily difficult to navigate. Adding contacts and syncing them to jobs is very clunky

4 months ago

Thanks for the feedback, James! We would love to hear more about what you think can be improved in Workflows. Being such a flexible product for so many different use cases, we try to keep things simple yet super customizable :) As for the schedule - the jobs are the contacts :) Under the notes section of each job, you can type any information you'd like, including phone numbers and emails, which will turn clickable automatically so your users can easily use them in their app. If you're using the Directory as well to add contacts that's great and your users can access that information even if not scheduled to a shift in case of need :) Either way, we'd love to hear more about how we can improve! Please reach out to us at [email protected] so we can connect and get more insights from you as a loyal Connecteam member who's been with us for the past couple of years :) Thank you so much!

Kathy
Office Manager in US
Construction, 2-10 Employees

Give this product a try – your employees with love it!!

Comments: I am more than happy to submit a review for Connecteam! Their product & services are superb! The Connecteam platform has been a perfect addition to our small business that is headed for a rapid growth. The Job Scheduling tool has saved our company time and money and greatly improved on our communication with field crews. Their Support Staff is always right there to answer all questions, offer training, fix issues and even submit ideas for change to their platform. Our first year with Connecteam has been a wonderful experience. Give this product a try – your employees with love it!!

Pros:

Integration of the Job Scheduling Mobile App was super easy. We had a Spanish speaking woman who we had great difficulty communicating with and she was immediately able to use the Mobile App with no problems. It made a huge difference in how we interacted. Also happy that our Spanish speaking crews can now see their tasks in something other than English.

Cons:

I feel we would benefit by upgrading so we could use the search function and also the ability to attach Workflows to our crews tasks.

last year

Thank you so much for your review, Kathy! Providing an easy-to-use tool for the less tech-savvy workforce is WHAT WE DO! So we're super happy to hear that your team is finding Connecteam to be simple and easy to use :) Thanks again for taking the time to review our product!

Tom
Manager in US
Museums & Institutions, 2-10 Employees

Connecteam Hits the Mark

Comments: The Connecteam always reached out promptly--within minutes--to help resolve my issues. Even if the issue wasn't resolved, the still kept in touch to let me know what was going on.

Pros:

It allowed me to process payroll quickly and accurately, reducing payroll processing from a 6 to 8-hour tedious (and dreaded) operation, to less than an hour, even during peak season.

Cons:

Processing payroll for a bimonthly period was not easy, and we never quite worked all the bugs out with that. In the end, it was easier to switch over to biweekly pay periods to eliminate the problems with calculating overtime across calendar weeks.

7 months ago

Thank you so much, Tom! It's great to hear you're able to save so much time on your payroll process, and that you find Connecteam to be simple and easy to use :) A few months back, we've added multiple new overtime options to accommodate our customers' most common use cases. If you think there's room for improvement, can you please contact me personally at [email protected] so we can work on that with you? Thanks again for writing this 10/10 review of Connecteam!

Sara
Co-Owner in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 Employees

Great App & Customer Service

Comments: My overall experience is great. Well worth the money!

Pros:

I have several old-school folks on my team. I tend to get a lot of push back when I introduce a new form of technology. We don't have a central meeting location therefore I can't have one time clock for everyone to punch. This app works great and my team really seems to like to like it. It is very easy to install and user friendly.

Cons:

Connecteam is a newer innovative company. Due to that, I believe they are still making quite a few changes to their software (mostly really good changes, but changes none-the-less). I don't have an abundance of time to look at the desktop launch pad and check out all of the new features. The support staff is always willing to help you out when you need the assist though.

4 years ago

Thank you Sara! We are introducing improvements and new capabilities on a weekly basis, so there's always something to look forward to! We will soon introduce a new managers tab in the app that will allow us, among many other great features, to highlight software updates and improvements for you when you're on the go so you won't miss out and have an easier on boarding experience for big releases. As for multiple time clocks - we're still pondering what's the best way to make it work, but it will happen eventually :) Thanks again for the feedback!

Ali
Office Manager in US
Construction, 11-50 Employees

Great user friendly app

Comments: Our job costing is coming out more accurate due to the time clock function. Guys are no longer guessing how long of a lunch they took, when they got to the job site, etc. We've seen the time it takes to do payroll has been cut substantially since we're able to export clear precise spreed sheets; instead of using time cards & adding everything up manually. Also to be able to communicate over the app is huge, we can get progress photos easily & keep everyone on the same page.

Pros:

It's an app that's super easy to use and also customize to your liking. I was able to get my team on board very quickly & efficiently. The time clock & geo location is a great feature for us since we have several crews at different job sites that do not always remember to clock in or out of a job site. It's also a great means of communication between groups or individuals. We also use the library quite a bit to store a lot of informational content for our crews.

Cons:

The time clock can be a slight hassle to get to. You have to click on the time clock on the side & then click which time clock you'd like to choose. We run off of one time clock so it's an extra step for us but this is being picky. There have been some glitches but nothing that wasn't later solved.

2 years ago

Thanks for the review Ali! We're happy to hear Connecteam was easy to onboard your team to, and that you take advantage of your all-in-one platform with time tracking, workflows, chat and updates :) Thanks again for the taking the time to review us, and make sure to stay tuned for upcoming releases coming your way!

Kelvin
Manager in Singapore
Facilities Services, 51-200 Employees

Most Comprehensive Employee Scheduling App currently in the market

Comments: So far everything had been great, personally, I have been on many platforms before but none had been as good as completeness in my personal opinion. Will gladly recommend this if you are willing to spend

Pros:

There were a lot of features within the entire platform

Cons:

Complicated pricing tier, Might be expensive for smaller companies

8 months ago

Thank you so much, Kelvin! It's great to read this kind of feedback from an experienced user of scheduling software. Connecteam's pricing is unlike any other, with the ability to only pay for what you need and not for features you won't use, and with our fixed prices for the first 50 users, it's almost unbeatable :) That said, as there are multiple options to select from it might get confusing for some, and we're definitely working on simplifying it so it's easier to understand. Thanks again for your awesome feedback, and if you have any suggestions you'd like to share from your experience, we'd be more than happy to connect :) You can reach out to us at [email protected] Thanks again, Kelvin!