15 years helping Canadian businesses

About eWay-CRM

The best CRM for lawyers. It helps manage Contacts, Projects, and Timesheets. It's great because it sits right within your Outlook.

Learn more about eWay-CRM

Pros:

Covers everything needed to maintain my client list and stay on top of what's happening. The customer support is friendly and responsive.

Cons:

Has a tendency to crash or slow down laptop as infrequent, random times.

eWay-CRM ratings

4.5
4.7
4.4
4.5

8.6/10

eWay-CRM has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 587 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used eWay-CRM before?

Fernando
Fernando
Owner in US

A+++. The Best CRM Software in the Market

Comments: I was a 10+ years users of the obsolete, outdated, full of issues Microsoft Business Contacts Manager. The thing was free and Microsoft did not care to update it and discontinued it. I spend 2 to 3 months checking almost all CRM software I could find before selecting one to replace Microsoft Business Contact Manager, as I wanted to make sure I did this only once. I picked eWay-CRM and I picked right. Imported the old database without any issue and set it up and customize it myself, even though I have no IT background. Very easy to set up and to customize.

Pros:

Things that I like the most: 1. Customization. You customize the forms, the views, the database, the workflows, and everything and use them whatever way you want to use them. Really. 2. The breadth of features. Whatever you want to do, eWay-CRM has a way to do it. 3. Customer service. You call customer service in the USA any time during working hours and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] will pick up the phone in 5 seconds and solve your issue pronto. 4. The stability. Windows 10 and Office have dozens of updates and changes. You can always count on eWay-CRM to be there, stable, available 100% of the time. 5. Reliability. Everything is backup in the cloud instantly. My data is safe.

Cons:

I like eWay-CRM so that much that I cannot think on anything to change, except some very minor icon function changes I suggested in the online forum. Has not been changed because fellow users did not agree with my suggestion. I can live with that and recognize that that only changes with a lot of users support can be implemented.

Milan
marketing manager in Czechia
Machinery, 11–50 Employees

excelent value for money

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: My overall experience with eWay-CRM has been exceptionally positive. The system is highly intuitive and seamlessly integrates with Outlook, making it easy to manage our sales pipeline. Its comprehensive features for contact management, deal tracking and project management have streamlined our workflow and improved our sales efficiency. Additionally, the customer support team is responsive and helpful, ensuring any issues are promptly resolved.

Pros:

I highly recommend e-Way for sales tracking and lead management. It has transformed our sales process with its user-friendly interface, comprehensive features, and seamless integrations. e-Way is a game-changer for any sales team.

Cons:

Repoting seems to be a little bit complicated.

Alternatives Considered: Dynamics 365

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM: user-friendly interface, seamless integrations - excellent value for money

Lenka
Sales Director in Czechia
Human Resources, 2–10 Employees

Feedback for eWay

3.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

Speed, connectivity, service - that eway provide

Cons:

Unnecessarily memory/device intensive. Frequent and long updates.

Jason
Paralegal in US
Law Practice, 2–10 Employees

eWay is the only Contact Management Software to Consider for a Law Practice

Comments: With the loss of business contact manager via outlook, eWay has been the only software we have found that will do what a small and very busy law practice will need to use!

Pros:

The way you can seamlessly sync all contacts, tasks, emails and anything else going on with a specific case. This is really important for a small law firm as I (the paralegal) can keep our clients up to date on the status of their case by seeing what I or the Attorney I work for have completed (tasks) and what has been done as far as communication with clients and opposing parties (emails) all in one easy to use system. Cannot recommend them enough. After dealing with QuickBooks support for 6 months, I truly appreciate the level of customer service eWay provides and does not stop until all issues have been resolved. Even when the issue is on our end they attempt to fix or point out potential problems with our system.

Cons:

The only Con I had was knowing when eWay had a new update, but I expressed a desire to be emailed when new updates are released and within a release or two I started getting emails to inform me of a new update! So no more Cons with eWay.

Petr
salesman in Czechia
Wholesale, 11–50 Employees

eWay review

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: very easy to use, good connection with MS Outlook

Pros:

easy to use and work with it, good structure

Cons:

not possible to add a meeting to 2 or more opportunities not possible to add multiple documents in one step would be nice if the status changes automatically when turned from Quote to Order now it is necessary end manually "follow the quote"

VISHAL
ceo in India
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Outlook based crm

4.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

I can use the emails in outlook itself to input data in CRM and track it.

Cons:

It slows down the outlook software in the starting.

Stiva
Managing Partner in Czechia
Human Resources, 51–200 Employees

eWay is the TOP CRM solution on the market!

5.0 last week New

Comments: The system is comprehensive and can be easily customized. Even with very frequent system updates, eWay CRM is a stable system. In practice, we hardly solve technical problems of the system. Therefore, the company and the system appear to be robust in the area of ​​IS/IT. The people in the company are nice.

Pros:

Simplicity and flexibility of the system.

Cons:

The company could provide consulting services before and during system deployment.

Tomáš
head of sales department in Czechia
Wholesale, 11–50 Employees

Nice add on into MS Outlook

4.0 last month New

Comments: Give us - mainly our sales people nice overview about every sale case, easily can add all documents, info´s about customer, each sale cases,

Pros:

Nice integration to MS Outlook, there is no request for more activity, you easily work in MS Outlook and add all importatnt info´s into eWay CRM. Also nice connectivity with our accountant database

Cons:

there is no mo complaints, maybe a large volume of backup

Information Technology & Services, 501–1,000 Employees

eway online is a big help

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

I have used eway crm for some time now, but recently I have also started to work with their online environment and it has become my favourite platform almost immediately. It does not need the classic outlook, so I can work with this database traigh from my Mac or any other device. I can upload old emails from my outlook account there in bulk and for my projects, I can now use the Kanban view. That is a great help for my daily routine.

Cons:

At the moment I do no have any negatives that would come to my mind.

Marie
Financial manager in Czechia
Human Resources, 2–10 Employees

BL4U/SELY Review

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: I am very satisfied with eWay. It's an easy-to-use Outlook add-in that's very smart and helpful when you need to save emails, files, and keep track of deadlines. Great when multiple people need to work with one file - there is a versioning option.

Pros:

It is easy to use. It is easy to implemented and it is very user friendly. eWay - CRM is oriented on customer. The support is very helpfull.

Cons:

The necessity of frequent updating of the entire eWay, sometimes it gets stuck in the work.

Petra
Operation Manager in Czechia
Education Management, 11–50 Employees

eWay - easy way to controll yout business

Comments: We are eWay as our CRM for everyone - KAM, project manager, advisors, administrative for training, director and me. Every day is used and is there is any problem, we need it to be fixed as soon as possible - without eWay we have no information.

Pros:

Features and logic and improving. You can customize the SW as you need and if you know how, you can do it by yourself.

Cons:

In the beginning the call from mobile phone was reported easily in the app "automaticaly" but this is no longer possible. This was nice for better reporting of time, how long you spent calling clinets. You can do it now manualy, but the added value is lost.

Alternatives Considered: RAYNET CRM

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM: The internal designet databes was no longer enough for our needs.

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM: Because of Office 365 and Microsoft products, we choose eWay

Tino
Senior Vice President Global Sales in Germany
Machinery, 201–500 Employees

CRM is good

Comments: Easy to use but reporting and monitoring is not so good

Pros:

Integration in MS Outlook

Cons:

Reports are bad

Alternatives Considered: Infor OS

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM: Better control and access.........................

Switched From: Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM: Costs but soon we most probably switch to infor CRM

Colin
Franchise Principal in South Africa
Financial Services Software, 2–10 Employees

Exceptional value for money when comparing the features. Especially for the lifetime licence.

Comments: Great service, convenient and value for money.

Pros:

Extremely convenient despite the broad array of features.

Cons:

I find some of the customizations a little challenging to achieve exactly what I was hoping for.

Alternatives Considered: Zoho CRM and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM: was battling to find a central customizable system within our budget.

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM: The convenience, integration with outlook. Once all the features were considered on the other products, you need to be at the top tiers and then the price comparison isn't a comparison.

Natalie
Business development manager in Czechia
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 201–500 Employees

Good value for money, best Outlook integrated CRM

Pros:

Outlook Integration, Pipeline management, Mobile app with contacts synchronization and access to all data from the phone.

Cons:

Initial customization was not super intuitive and required several remote help sessions

Alternatives Considered: Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM: Outlook desktop integration, price, local technical support, Czech brand

Thomas
President in US
Telecommunications, 11–50 Employees

Just getting started- but impressed

Comments: We had an excellent experience. Their team (lead by [SENSITIVE CONTENT]) did an excellent job bringing us along with the trial. Easy integration into our workflow is key

Pros:

The MS Out look plug in aspect of the product makes it incredibly easy to adopt and integrate into daily workflows.The ability to adapt the product and configure it to meet our needs without an outside consultant makes it possible to get the CRM we want without all the extra questions, costs and consulting

Cons:

Still learning- nothing to negative at this point.

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM: We need something that was a bit more focused on the Sales process and the integration and ease of use made the decision for us.

Switched From: Bitrix24

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM: Ease of use and pricing

Sales in US
Railroad Manufacture, 11–50 Employees

Hatch & Kirk eWay experience

Comments: Overall this is an amazing product that WILL help your company improve its sales and customer connections. Perfect for a smaller company that is looking for extensive features and keeps it simple by integrating into your existing systems!

Pros:

eWay has been a huge improvement for our company, the ability to track long-term deals, check customer account activity and share important information between our sales teams.

Cons:

Hard to teach older employees how to use the software, some redundancies, outlook will disable to eWay system due to the added strain on the system, slower load up times and often times information will need to be imputed into a deal that already exists within the customer profile.

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Service Cloud and Tableau

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM: The price to valve ratio was far greater than any of the alternatives that we considered.

Mark
Head of Channel Development in UK
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Best CRM Solution for Outlook users

Comments: My experience from first engagement with my sales contact, Tzanko, through to implementation and support has been first class. I couldn't have aksed for more.

Pros:

Having your CRM embedded inside Outlook removes a lot of unnecessary steps compared to other solutions. With eWay it is easy to switch between contacts, companies and deals but you can also open seperate windows for each module and have everything running side by side. I have found the speed very impressive and searching for information is rapid and easy. I also really like the way the task management system works as it allows me to keep on top of my day. Converting inbound or outbound emails into journal entries and tasks is very easy and makes sure your records are accurate.

Cons:

So far I haven't found any negative points with eWay

Nick
Account Manager in US
Construction, 11–50 Employees

My eWay-CRM Review - A Great Experience

Comments: First , the use of eWay-CRM youtube tutorial videos are both well structured and informative. They provide excellent means to explore and learn about key features of their program. If you run into an issue you can email a application customer service representative to resolve a simple navigation issue via an email reply or asked to be called for a in-person explanation. An Application CSR has responded to my email inquiries usually within 6 hours or the following morning. My usual Application Customer Service Representative or eWay-CRM's job title designation; "Customer Success Manager", [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been a great resource to assist me in addressing new features or navigation issues. If you determine that you would like a in-person online remote access learning session, that may be scheduled. The fee for an in-person zoom learning session is reasonable. The bottom line is that my investment in eWay's CRM has simplified my daily organizational activity and help me enhance my marketing efforts and grow TRI-WEH Restoration's business.

Pros:

eWay-CRM provided complete and affordable turn key migration of my 2013 Microsoft Outlook with Business Contact Manager database [Microsoft SQL server .bcm formatted database] to their CRM program. Most of their competitors did not. The dashboard/display format for both Company and Contact information is complete and easy to change information fields. A photo field for each contact is displayed in both the laptop and phone App device. Having the photo integrated into the contact fields of my Apple iPhone App was very important in my decision to select eWay-CRM. Likewise, a key feature to be able to customize both the Company and Contact main dashboard/display view was important. Their software is very simple to both add and position the field on each page. For example on the main contact page I added a field to list the contacts' spouse and children plus a "general note field" to the right of the contact's name, company, physical address, email address etc. After a 1/2 hour online training session with one of their Customer Success Representatives and with the help of their excellent youtube tutorial videos, I found the Marketing Campaign/Bulk email setup intuitive and relatively easy to complete. Simple metrics of the number of people who received a campaign/bulk email are provided plus mailing errors are placed in your email inbox at no additional charge. Management reports to review members of your marketing/sales team activity are sufficient for my review.

Cons:

Base on my current knowledge of the eWay-CRM software program, I have, to date, not found a method to link an email within my inbox to a one or more contacts other than the contact who sent me the message. I believe a feature where you can search for any contact within your database to attach a copy of this email message to their email history is of value. Currently, I copy and paste the "email text" within a journal entry for the contact that I want to record/link the email. This method involves several extra steps and is time consuming.

Melanie
PM in Australia
Financial Services Software, 2–10 Employees

EWay CRM

Comments: 5 out of 5. One night on tech support, the [sensitive content hidden] himself jumped on to solve an issue, as part of regular liasing with customers. Thanks [sensitive content hidden]!

Pros:

fully customisable, can create any field required. Simple or as complicated as you like. Have used for years, and hopefully will use for many more

Cons:

nothing really, there isnt much that stands out that I would change

Alternatives Considered: Zoho Desk

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM: more features

Switched From: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM: ease of use to pick up

Allen
CEO in US
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Great system if you have ample time to spend communicating with eWay support

Comments: eWay helped us to organize our contacts and prospects with in such a way where we can manage and track our recurring outreach to the clients.

Pros:

Integration with Outlook making interaction with eWay similar to how one navigates Outlook. Most outlook plugins I use or had tried take a significant performance tall on Outlook, but eWay is barely noticeable after initial startup time. Once or twice a week eWay seems to be bringing outlook to a halt but Outlook restart remedies this situation. If you have a simple "how to" or "why not working" question you can expect a relatively prompt (2 - 12 hour) response.

Cons:

1. the tutorials and eWay admin configuration screens refer to the same modules and objects within eWay by different names make understanding of the explanations confusing. 2. eWay does not support a concept of working with your company's global, centralized and shared contract database that is supported by MS Exchange via shared public contact(s) folders. Thus, every contact change made by one eWay user has to synchronized to all other users's MS Exchange's personal contact folders. 3. If you are reaching out to eWay to have them set up of repair not-working functionality expect to sent week on sending and reseeding your emails asking eWay to give you at least any response.

Michal
Senior projekt manager in Czechia

Rating 201 consulting

Comments: At "eWay" we mainly deal with our business opportunities and then the whole management of our EU grant projects. As a consultancy agency with a focus on EU grants, we have hundreds of projects to manage and then monitor for several years to ensure the sustainability of the project. So CRM helps us in managing and most importantly in keeping track of the primary tasks and obligations that need to be followed according to the rules set out in the grant programme. eWay gives me a quick overview either from the perspective of our individual staff or from the perspective of our individual clients and projects.

Pros:

What I like about "eWay" is the ability to customize the view, change individual fields and their groupings. Also saving views and quickly switching between them. Quickly moving columns and using filters. Possibilities to generate reports from tasks, diary or schedule for example invoicing, daily work done. I like the technical support that responds quickly and professionally. The problem is usually fixed quickly and with the help of remote control of my PC.

Cons:

The main thing that bothers me about working with "eWay" is the jamming of the whole system, including Outlook itself, when I need to filter for example a job when trying to create a new task or diary, etc.I have been provided with remote assistance several times, but despite efforts to resolve this issue, this error still occasionally manifests itself. It seems to me that the problem arises when outlook itself synchronizes my mail.

eWay System Response

3 years ago

Hello Michal, thank you for the review. We are happy to send you the gift for your feedback, we just don't see your contact details. Can you please email us at [email protected]? Thank you. Team eWay-CRM

Eliot
President in US
Market Research Software, 2–10 Employees

Great Software

Comments: We use it to keep track of or customer interactions.
Improves customer relationships.

Pros:

It works... all the time. Sounds like a basic, but contact software can often be flakey. This platform is very stable. Other positives, very easy to learn, runs fast, doesn't take a lot of key strokes to do most tasks. Also, they are always updating it.

Cons:

There are no major outages on how we use it. Small things. Stronger custom reporting. I wish the Journal calendars were better integrated.

Graphic Design Software, 2–10 Employees

My Review for eWay-CRM

Comments: It centralize customer data in one place that makes it easy to make informed decisions.

Pros:

With eWay-CRM, I am in a better situation to customize and send high volume outbound marketing emails.

Cons:

It’s been three years ever since I implemented eWay-CRM and I barely encounter flaws.

Veronika
Operations Director in Czechia
Accounting Software, 11–50 Employees

eWay review

Comments: We use eWay since 2009, mostly as a contact database, to track attendance and few customized reports. Overall we are satisfied, switching to Enterprice licence now so as a strategic plan for the future I personaly value that we can use our current licences. Thus the dislike as the monthly fee to rent the licence is expensive.

Pros:

We value our customized reports which compare our data from attendance to profits on each client. The use of eWay is not difficult, only time consuming to some employees working on different agendas.

Cons:

The posibility to buy a licence have been disabled. Also since we use eWay for many years, our database is big and we noticed the start of outlook is slow, often outlook blocks eWay and sometimes it takes time to load report or open an module.

Kathleen
Valuation Analyst in US

Best CRM integrated with Microsoft Outlook

Pros:

We love the seamless integration with Outlook. We spent a few years looking for a Microsoft BCM replacement and eWay-CRM was the first system that not only provided the functionality of BCM, but took it to the next level. The seamless integration with Outlook was a must for us. Also, we occupy a very niche marketplace so the level of customization available in eWay was a must. After a year or so, I am sure we have only scratched the surface regarding all the available features, etc.

Cons:

Using eWay is pretty straight forward and basic customization (adding fields, etc.) is pretty easy. However, if you need to add more advanced features / customizations, it can get pretty complicated quickly (especially for someone like me that is not computer savvy). But I guess that is par for the course -- the more customizable, the more complex. I prefer to have a consultant at eWay take care of these items and recommend solutions. I think it is well worth the expense.