About stays

Everything you need to advertise your accommodations, increase your bookings, create a perfect experience for your guest and analyze it

Learn more about stays

Pros:

Cons:

It is not that practical to manage some price rules individually, but nothing that is very serious.

stays ratings

4.7
4.9
4.8
4.7

9.6/10

stays has an overall rating of 4.9 out 5 stars based on 79 user reviews on Capterra.

Sort by

Have you used stays before?

Rafael
Manager in Germany
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

Great software for those who need more organization

Comments: The main benefits are integration with the main sales channels, the possibility of a practical financial management, the easy way to manage the website itself, the fantastic price recalculation tool on holidays or events, among other benefits. I recommend this tool to any vacation rental agency or even small hotels who wants the business to get organized.

Pros:

I think the best thing about stays is that it joints several functions into one software, so you do not need to manage different tools on a daily basis. The software really simplifies a lot of tasks, but I believe that the automated e-mails, being able to explain everything to the client in an easy, fast and automatic way, is a highlight because you gain a lot of time in the daily routine of the company.

4 years ago

Hi Rafael, Thank you very much for taking the time to review our stays.net software. We're glad to hear that you're having a good experience with us. Regarding the price rules, We already forwarded the issue to our product team and received the information that we will start working on improvements next month. Our product team might get in contact with to receive more details and share our ideais with you. We are thankful to partner with customers like you and are looking forward to continuing working together. Many thanks, Sven | stays.net

Carlos
Owner in Germany

The right choice

Comments: Stays is a serious, responsible and efficient company, providing an excellent platform for vacation rental managers.

Pros:

The website, the general calendar, which gives me a good vision about the availability of all my apartments, the channel manager and the email template section.

Cons:

Season and Event setup: I have a certain difficulty with the configuration. I also expected more queries from my website.

4 years ago

Hi Carlos, Thank you very much for taking the time to review our software. We're glad to hear that you're having a good experience with us. Our support team will get in contact in order to explain you our Season and Event tool, which we recommend for 10+ properties and the alternative, which allows you to create individual rules for each property. The team will also explain you our SEO tools and share some of our blog articles, which should help you to generate more traffic for your own website. We are thankful to partner with a loyal customers like you for more than 2 years now. We promisse to continue working hard to keep adding more value to your business. Many thanks, Sven | stays.net

Benjamin
Director in Germany
Hospitality, 51-200 Employees

The PMS which changed our Company

Comments: We are a Rio de Janeiro based company and manage 200+ vacation rental apartments providing a full service, which includes maintenance, cleaning, in/out, reports, payment issues and inspections to our property owners. We made intensive researches and decided to go with stays , because the software is able to manage all these issues. It also comes with an integrated Channel Manager, CRM and complete finance module. This was important for us, since we don´t want to loose ourselves working (and paying for) too many different platforms. We made the right decision. They are adding useful and new features frequently. The support team is interacting with you, introducing new features, alerting about incomplete price setups or just sharing ideas, how certain things could be improved. They always give us the feeling that they really want to help you making your business grow. This is a level of customer support I never saw before.

Frank
Owner in Brazil

Great Software Solution

Comments: Since i am living and running another business in Spain (my properties are in Brazil), my main goal by purchasing a software was to optimize my time. After some weeks of research, i decided to go with stays, because some of my business partners use and recommend them. The attention i received from the first day until now is fantastic. The support team answers my questions within hours, sometimes even within minutes. Beside software related issues, they gave me many other usefull advises, how to improve my business. I really appreciate that. The system is very easy to use and has a lot of helpful features. Through the channel manager and my new website, I increased the number of bookings significantly. Working less, renting more = good investment. I made the right deciscion with stays and highly recommend them.

Pros:

channel manager and sales tools, communication with my costumers and staff, inteligent website, easy to use, support and trainings team

Armando
Vendas in Germany

Great Channel Manager for Vacation Rentals

Comments: Very good software with easy handling, streamlining daily activities for the best scope of sale. The benefits: Facilitator of connection with the main vacation rental sales channels, practical adjustment of information and easy to use, with a very agile support.

Pros:

Facility with the handling of price and rate plan information, adjustment of values, guest management and connection to the main vacation rental websites.

Cons:

The sales reports should have more information

4 years ago

Hi Armando, Thank you very much for your review. We're glad to hear that you're having a good experience with stays.net. We will keep on working hard to keep adding more value to your business. We are thankful to partner with customers like you and are looking forward to continuing working together. Many thanks, Sven | stays.net

Rafael
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

Stays helped us to grow and to focus on Customer Satisfaction

Comments: Most important to me, the provide the best customer service I have seen in any other company I have worked with. Casa do Mar Rentals - Brazil

Pros:

Since we became partner with Stays, my business has grown constantly way above market average. Revolutionary tools, that made my team's operational routine more dynamic and faster. Using Stays's software, the focus of my team drives entirely directed to the satisfaction our clients.

Cons:

I would like to see improvements with Homeaway's API

André
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

Ideal for those who manage many units

Comments: The platform has helped us a lot with the management of our units. We are satisfied with the result.

Pros:

With Stays we are able to manage different units in several OTAs around the world, all in one platform. The software great for those who manage many units. The pricing tools and integration with other sales channels are the best features of the tool.

Cons:

Online payment management and website tools could be better

Marcio
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees

We made the right decision

Comments: After having many problems with our previous software provider (kigo), we decided to cancel the contract and switch to "stays" around one year ago. The onboarding process was smooth, considering the quantity of features this software provides. Today "stays" not only manages our reservations, but also all operations and tasks in the departments of Rio Spot Homes. It is a intuitive and easy to use software with a 10 points support team. We recommend stays to everybody, who wants to improve his vacation rental business.

Pros:

everything!

Mauricio
Mauricio in Brazil
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

Important part of our business

Comments: Currently almost all brazilian business branches are very competitive and the vacation rental market could not be different, especially in the city of Rio de Janeiro. Personally I've been working in the vacation rental market for some time and the desire to expand the business and work in an organized and more professional way was huge. The Stays system arrived at the right time to assist us with this goal. We are enjoying to work with this software and we can count on the support team at any time, especially with the connections and doubts with OTA's. The platfrom optimized practically every process and allowed us to have an general overview about our company.

Pros:

- Many great tools - Support Team

Gustavo
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

Stays helps my business to grow

Comments: I am using the stays system since a little more than a year now. Its impressive to see how technology is going forward every week. They recently lounged a new finance module that allows me to cut down on external half way integrations. Since i am running the company as a side business from home, I make full use of their staff management and efficiency tools. Stays system allowed my business to grow, remove overbookings, payment delays and errors in general. Thumbs up and keep on going!

Marketing Assistant in U.S.
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

Seems like a great solution for big or small agencies

Comments: Love it-- Used a very old software for years before switching. This has made the job much more effortless!

Pros:

Sales tools and methods to standardize the listings across all listing sites. Very easy to use, with some complex tools. Synchronizes calendars, does invoices seamlessly.

Cons:

No cons that I can think of. Maybe that I didn't use sooner.

Vinicius
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 Employees

What we needed

Comments: Stays.net has overpassed our expectations as a vacation rental management software. It certainly made and makes all the difference in our business and I am convinced that it was our best technological acquisition in the history of our company. Very efficient programn and all our doubts and requests are well attended in a satisfactory agile manner.It is a 360º program that connects with the main portals, manages all reservations and all tasks in a super clear, safe and controlled way. In vacation rental business, I do not see how to act effectively without a platform like Stays Vinicius Barboza CEO - Myme"

Alan
CEO in Germany

A Software that professionalized our Business

Comments: We are managing around 40 properties. We started to use stays in January 2016. It helped us to professionalize our company in various aspects and to optimize several processes. Today the software is an important part of our company. I highly recommend stays for everybody with 10+ properties.

Pros:

Many usefull features

Cons:

maybe too much features for somebody with less than 5 properties

Mauricio
Operation Director in Brazil

A milestone for our company

Pros:

We are using stays for more than one year now. The software became a very important part of our company and exceeded our expectation by far. The stays team is great.

WAGNER

Four in One.

Comments: The booking engine does not show the apartments as an only one propriety but as if each one is a separeted one.

Pros:

It makes all the difference. You control everything with just one login.

Cons:

it is not very well adapted for hotels like proprieties. It does not work with children fares.

Mozart
Manager in Sweden
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

The best of the best

Comments: I have a great experience on using Stays system to manage all my Vacation apartments in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Since I decided to use their plataform, my business increased 40% which made me to save a lot of time to do others things that I couldn't do before. Definitely I reccomend it for anyone that manage some properties in your city, It is a complete solution (calendars, logistics, cleaning, staff, data base, ...) for your company or group of apartments. Thanks for all Stays staff for the daily help!

Pros:

synchronizing calendars staff control cleaning control sales statistics finantial department

Cons:

I do not have any cons

Marcelo

Excellence in Service

Comments: It matches my expectations into what I needed. I can say excellent

Pros:

Practical and time saving, optimization of sales and processes

Cons:

I have not detected any negative points yet

Diogo
CEO in Germany

High Quality Product

Comments: We are still in the implementation phase, but we can already see the quality of the product and we are sure that it will help us a lot and add value to our company.

Pros:

Besides the system itself with great solutions, the stays team, which is providing a fantastic support

Cons:

Nothing to mention, everything is working as expected. All doubts were clarified quickly, so we have nothing to complain about.

Fabio
Brazil
Used the Software for: Not provided

Very Good Software

Comments: I´ve already use another software, and i can afirm that Stays is very easy to use, and has a wonderful support.

Felipe
Diretor in Brazil

Perfeito para ganhar tempo

Comments: O software em si é excelente mas o que é mais legal é a facilidade de ter um contato humano e cordial por parte do time de atendimento da Stays.

Pros:

Facilidade de uso, implementação prática, atendimento impecável , o suporte é incrível.

Cons:

Sugiro pacotes de treinamento e reciclagem a nós usuários, pois são muitas funcionalidades e se não usarmos tudo, esquecemos de aproveitar todo o sistema.

Luciana
Proprietária in Brazil

Excelente Sistema

Comments: Estou feliz e satisfeita com o sistema da Stays, de fato entregam o que prometem e a cada mês nos surpreendem com novas ferramentas e facilidades.

Pros:

O quanto é intuitivo e o fato de ter as conexões com as melhores plataformas de locação

Cons:

Quando estou logada, cai muito rapidamente se fico sem mexer continuamente.

Vacia Vanuzia Silveira Gonzaga
Administrador in Brazil
Real Estate, Self Employed

Muito bom

Comments: Muito bom!! facilitou meu trabalho e meu crescimento de administrar mais flat por temporada.

Pros:

Praticidade e nos ajuda no dia a dia da rotinas de trabalho.

Cons:

Falar no chat .. acho um saco . Prefiro falar com a pessoa pelo WhatsApp

André
Diretor in Brazil

Qualidade

Pros:

Ótima interface, empresa nacional, equipe muito capacitada.

Cons:

Nao tenho nenhum ponto a falar que não goste.

Emeson
Proprietário in Brazil
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

Não poderia ter escolhido um parceiro melhor.

Comments: 100% satisfeito, não penso em trocar por outro sistema.

Pros:

3 pontos que considero que foram o mais importantes para mim até o momento. 1 - O time de suporte. Uma equipe incrível, nunca fiquei sem respostas e soluções para os problemas que demandei. 2 - A integração da Stays com outras OTA's é perfeita. Isso facilita o gerenciamento e controle das reservas, nunca tive qualquer problema de over book, ou algo relacionado às reservas. A parte financeira e a possibilidade onde você pode fazer seu plano de contas, ter seu balancete, etc, também é incrível. Basta fazer as configurações e parametrizações, e tudo vai rodar redondinho. 3 - Empresa brasileira, com sede no Brasil. Isso é de suma importância, pois utilizava outro sistema, mas toda demanda tinha de ser enviada para o time no exterior, ocasionava muita demora na resolução.

Cons:

Não teria algo realmente ruim para comentar. Mas se tiver de melhorar em algo, acho que os templates para o site (motor de busca), poderiam ser melhorados e modernizados.

Lucas

Avaliação Rezervo

Comments: É um sistema muito completo, atende a diversas esferas das atividades diárias como módulo financeiro, rotinas operacionais, etc. Portanto considero um sistema muito competente para atender nossas demandas diárias.

Pros:

Adaptabilidade ao mercado brasileiro e atenção aos detalhes que o cliente demanda no uso diário

Cons:

A auto gestão ainda poderia ser melhor explorada, embora já percebemos uma frente nesse sentido através do Appcenter. Um exemplo bem simbólico seria um plugin para uma ferramenta como o Wix, de fácil uso e recursos muito melhores ao invés de desenvolver módulos próprios de edição do website. Como referência, o próprio Wix ou ferramentas CRM possuem conectividade com diversos outros aplicativos (Apps Google, Docusign, etc.)