Canada Local product

Hostaway Reviews

4.7 (351) Write a Review! Canada Local product

About Hostaway

Hostaway helps you grow and manage your business with the help of advanced automations, marketing, communication and reporting tools.

Learn more about Hostaway

Pros:

Cons:

Export function to Booking.com somewhat limited - can not create extra rooms via hostaway, bed setup not ideal for representing non-traditional bedding.

Hostaway ratings

4.7

8.9/10

Hostaway has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 351 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Hostaway before?

Justin
Justin
Accountant in U.S.
Hospitality, 10,000+ Employees

Hostaway Review

Pros:

Very easy to use and it is good to book rental vacations

Cons:

everything is good with this software but customer service does take a while.

Hostaway Response

last year

Hello Justin, thank you very much for your kind words. While we appreciate feedback, it can sometimes be subjective. Based on your feedback, we looked at our stats and found out the median response times had gotten longer. As a result of it, we immediately increased the size of our support team by 200%. As you can see in the other reviews, the outcome was excellent supprot with fast reponse times. Thank you again for helping us strive to become even better!

Vittorio
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees

Hostaway the most versatile channel manager

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: I am very satisfied , some things I think has to be clarified from the beggining .For example some part of the features of the web have difficulties with some browsers so I consider that they have to make that point since the beginning and don’t let the customer has an unnecessary problem to know that it is only a problem due to the browser . But this happens with a lot of software in the market , not only in hospitality.

Pros:

The web is very complete and allow a lot of features. The app is very good and friendly but has to include some other features that are only possible to use in the web . I know they are working very fast on that and will be ready soon.

Cons:

The software is ok but as any company works on the listings differently is difficult standardize everything and export the info to all the channels in one shot , that cause a loose of time and multiple revision at the beggining and any time there are changes.

Reasons for Choosing Hostaway: I was having difficulties

Reasons for Switching to Hostaway: We saw that the product was designed pointing to the future and I liked the app very flexible which now I think has to implement much more features . C

Angad
Strategy Manager in Norway
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 Employees

Ok Software, However lacks all the essential service and integration for seamless experience!

3.0 last month New

Comments: Overall experience with Hostaway is horrific. I strongly recommend people to look elsewhere! Hostaway have a wonderful idea, but no interest in achieving it nor ensuring customer satisfaction. Customer support is a joke as they do not help or have knowledge in solving your issue. There is no phone number, so if you are in a emergency please expect 5-15 days before you receive any notification from Hostaway.

Pros:

Easy to navigate and have clear view of dashboard, reservations, finances, customer list and integrations with varius thirdparty programs.

Cons:

When integrating with different channels, Hostaway tends to falsify its reports. That is, several accommodations were wrong dates and had the wrong sum/fee. This caused the financial report to be inconclusive with wrong data and history. This is one of the major issue of using Hostaway, make sure you stick to one fixed amount before integrating.

Alternatives Considered: Lodgify

Reasons for Switching to Hostaway: Most reviews, seemed to be impressive. However, we have decided to develop our own system. Until it is ready we are simply tolerating Hostaway.

Troy
President in U.S.
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

Critical choice in my business suceeding

Comments: The support and technology are top-notched. Hostaway enables me to communicate with my team and guests to provide outstanding service and enables me to optimize my business to run more efficiently, and effectively. I wouldn't be able to grow my business so fast without Hostaway and their excellent team

Pros:

when I initially decided to move forward with Hostaway, the decision was based on features and benefits. As I am getting more familiar with the value it offers, the support team is outstanding and hands down what I like about most. They are knowledgeable, quick, and responsive. They really do care about your business and how to help you become more successful

Cons:

there is a bit of a learning curve because of all the features and detailed reporting it offers. "Getting what you pay for" definitely applies here. with Hostaway you get a ton of support, a great product and the best value for a PMS.

Alternatives Considered: Uplisting

Reasons for Choosing Hostaway: Reporting was the initial reason

Switched From: OwnerRez

Reasons for Switching to Hostaway: Reporting capabilities. You can't manage what you don't track. I can do whatever I need with Hostaway and then some

Samantha
CFO in U.S.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 Employees

Great Management tool!

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Hostaway is a timesaver for me and my staff!

Pros:

Just the messaging automations alone saves me tons of time. Having one place to handle all my properties and channels with makes life much easier. One calendar that showed everything, one place to message all guests for all the properties is GREAT! The support is fabulous! I am so pleased with the help I received setting up HostAway and integrating it with the channels such as Vrbo and Airbnb. Even the support after integration is amazing.

Cons:

It is a little complicated to setup and integrate, but luckily the support team is awesome and they help you with every step. In HostAway when you message guests that have a booking through Airbnb, you can also see those messages in Airbnb, Vrbo does not show the messages generated in HostAway. I understand this is something that HostAway is working on with Vrbo.

Alternatives Considered: Guesty For Hosts

Reasons for Switching to Hostaway: The platform looked more user friendly and they have actual people that you can call for support.

Zack
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

So happy to be ausing Hostaway now!

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: 5 Stars!

Pros:

We love that you can manage all of your listings and all of your platforms from one single login. This prevents human error when double booking and daily tasks/automations! The nboarding process with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was UNREAL! Seriously such a responsive and knowledgable part of their team! We have heard that other websites like Hostaway have a challenging onboarding process and this one was amazing!

Cons:

Everything is good on my end so far and from what I have requested seems to be taken into consideration. For example, on the online dashboard you can add notes that pop up tolet you know why you blocked out those dates (retreats, personal time ther etc) but in the app the notes do not pop up, they are only blacked out. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has let me know the team is working on that and that iw as great feedback!

Alternatives Considered: Beyond

Reasons for Switching to Hostaway: The reviews online were great and the onboarding process seemed very intentional.

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Very good.

Pros:

This software saves me time and makes me more efficient at managing my vacation rentals. Great job of integrating with RemoteLock. Wazeer was very attentive and knowledgeable.

Cons:

I wish I could create an automatic task that is tied to a date and time, not just a move out event. Hostaway will create a task to clean a room every time a guest leaves. I cannot get your system to automatically create tasks for the common areas to be cleaned every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Alternatives Considered: Escapia, Beds24, Guesty, Hospitable.com and Lodgify

Reasons for Switching to Hostaway: It integrates with RemoteLock. I heard good things from others who use it. Good value.

Kerry
Owner/Director in New Zealand

REview

Comments: Overall I am happy with the platform and product.
One down side is the slowness to integrate with palace software that was promised when we purchased and started using Hostaway

Pros:

It is easy to use and has many benefits.

Cons:

That we still can't fully manage across all channels from the platform (i.e. Booking.com) There are likely to be still many features that I could be using to make it better.

Alternatives Considered: Guesty and Lodgify

Reasons for Switching to Hostaway: The intergration with Palace but this hasn't happened yet.

Owner in Spain
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self Employed

Great vacation rental tool

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

- The variety of tools is impressive. - the support service. - Total control in almost all the elements you need to manage a vacation rental - Integrations with other tools.

Cons:

- Lack of integration with WhatsApp Business. - The web builder is quite limited.

Edwin
Partner in U.S.

Customer service atrocious

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Poot

Pros:

The product is rather complicated for non- nerd dummies. However the features as described in the propaganda are attractive, but they don't work for us as described. Some of the channels seem to refuse to be managed.

Cons:

We have received very little functionality so far from this product. Their customer service is practically non-existetant. I think it would be much better if their service could catch up with their marketing.

Alternatives Considered: Guesty

Reasons for Switching to Hostaway: Features promised.

host in Belgium
Hospitality, Self Employed

Excellent support and onboarding, highly flexible and adaptable.

Comments: Overall great onboarding experience, I'm glad I chose Hostaway for setting up a channel manager first time.
The VRBO integration is one of the main reason I chose them so we will see if that gets solved.
Hostaway has many features I will not use and don't need but it has already helped me save time in communicating with guests.

Pros:

I chose Hostaway because it had a good reputation for client support VRBO integration, integrated sms and whatsapp messaging, sms scheduling, multi lingual message automation function, good multi-view calendar, chekin integration, guest portal, booking engine widget and booking website. My experience was: excellent, pro-active and knowledgeable client support, multiple personal google meeting onboarding sessions with an expert, good messaging integration with sms, airbnb, booking, email, multilingual messaging, good multi view calendar for daily organization, possibility to pre-authorize credit cards for security deposits I love the multi view calendar which clearly shows guest name, channel, phone number and host notes in a pop up screen... I love the message automations and being able to decide the hour of sending not jus the day, being able to edit programmed messages (but only on laptop). Every time I introduced a support ticket for a bug or anything, the support staff got back to me, updated and found solutions or workarounds, checked if the issue was solved, very good communication and support

Cons:

Hostaway did not yet fully meet my expectations for the following aspects: VRBO integration is difficult and time consuming (still not up and running) Whatsapp integration (need to use templates, communication only activates for a short time, and not able to define own template) Lack of guest registry page with URL (similar to what smoobu or ownerrez have) (apparently this is planned development) to collect information from the guest after booking with user-defined drop-down boxes or text boxes Booking widget and availability calendar widget: i would like to be able to customize more I would like a calendar widget with multi calendar view Lack of airbnb review widget to publish reviews on own website and blogs [SENSITIVE CONTENT] integration: this is chekin fault but integration is not as good as expected, competitor "checkin scan" has better features STRIPE/payment integration and client portal: Does not fit my needs - I don't think guests will enter credit card details for a property manager they don't know based on private website - paypal integration would be better. Setting up is time consuming but that is because the system is so flexible and so highly detailed The software attempts to integrate with every aspect of the OTA even for channel specific fields, but in my opinion some of these parameters are better handled directly in Airbnb or booking; So would be interesting maybe to simplify and direct the user to the OTA for things that are not updated every day

Vacation Rental Management

Comments: Overall experience has been quite satisfying. I really like their communication when I have issues or concerns. While the PMS isn't quite what I would consider optimal or perfect, the company seems refreshingly committed to improving their product to meet the needs of the community.

Pros:

Value, great bang for your buck. A dedicated, response customer support platform (primarily email), who are responsive to concerns and suggestions. Intuitive features that are both efficient and elegant: channel manager, calendar, and listing manager A company that seems keen on evolving to continue providing a solid, affordable product.

Cons:

A little lacking on the direct booking side (which may be more valuable to me than most). Hopefully they will add line item charges soon. Other weak points have continually improved or been added including messaging, invoices, and other listing/channel management features. So some still exist but I imagine would be address if requested.

Alternatives Considered: Cloudbeds and Lodgify

Reasons for Choosing Hostaway: I have a bit of a unique property/situation and ResNexus, although nice, was ultimately too much for my property.

Switched From: ResNexus

Reasons for Switching to Hostaway: I did a pretty thorough search for my unique situation and while Cloudbeds came close, Hostaway at least equal but better valued. Honestly, Hostaway wasn't quite all I needed, but they continue to close the gap of what I would consider an ideal PMS (sleek and efficient).

President in U.S.
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

Hostaway -- best ease of use and amazing support

Pros:

I checked out probably 20 different PMS solutions, and had individual demos of about 10. Hostfully was in my top 3, here's why I went with them. 1). Easy interface, web-app enabled for 90% of what my managers need to do day to day, so it's easy to deal with on the go. 2). Top tier API integrations with the platforms I cared most about, VRBO and AIRBNB. 3). Their sales rep was really knowledgable and anything he didn't know he followed up to find out the answer. I've found that their support and onboarding team has been incredible. Shakeel, my account rep, is so responsive and knowledgable! I am loving using this software so far and would reccomend it for anybody who is focused on the Vacation Rental business. I don't know it if it's a good fit for Hotel management, I don't think that is their primary market, but for STRs it's pretty much 5 stars all around.

Cons:

Nothing that has bothered me yet. I think it would be nice if there was a bit more pricing tools and options, but if you are connecting to a third party Pricing Management solution (which I'm going to be doing soon) then it doesn't really impact your workflow.

Alternatives Considered: Escapia, Uplisting, Rentals United, MyVR, CiiRUS, Avantio, iGMS, Hostfully Property Management Platform, Streamline and Guesty

Reasons for Choosing Hostaway: Needed a more robust PMS system and Channel manager to support us at scale.

Switched From: Lodgify

Reasons for Switching to Hostaway: Most other of these require a front desk/concierge style deployment. I prefer one which allows our regional property managers, who are often on the go, to be able to handle guest communications and cleaning management while out and about from their phones. I thought Streamline looked very good for a Boutique hotel business (which is not what I do), and MyVR was probably my runner-up for my niche-- ultimately Hostfully won out for us because it had the best API integrations, knowledgable staff, clean and simple interface both desktop and mobile. Thrilled with the choice so far!

Jamie
Founder in U.S.

Exceptional Support - Software is still young but off to a great start

Comments: I like this company, their culture, and their obvious commitment to the client. The software is very intuitive, user-friendly, and has a fantastic design. Lastly, their customer support is exceptional. They are obviously committed to working with the client and making sure their end users are happy.

Pros:

I appreciate the simplicity and user-friendliness of Hostaway. The display is appealing to the eyes and the menus are intuitive. Additionally, the customer support team accessibility is hugely beneficial. I can get quick answers to my questions - they are very responsive. The value of that is beyond measure for a property manager or someone who has a demanding schedule.

Cons:

The software could offer more templates and automation as it relates to booking and task management. There are a number of processes that take place due to different scenarios as it relates to guests, their needs, and changes in reservations. My experience thus far with Hostaway is that they are actively improving their product which is very nice.

Alternatives Considered: Uplisting and iGMS

Reasons for Choosing Hostaway: I worked with OwnerRez for a month and a half and the onboarding was still in process. While the software was sophisticated and thorough, the onboarding process was painful. Their support is only available via an email ticketing system. I was lucky if I got a 1-2 hour meeting once a week and at the end I was criticized for needing so much support. Transitioning to a channel manager and scaling your operations from working with individual platforms is no easy task. Myself and my assistant were in flux for a very long period of time and OwnerRez did not appreciate that.

Switched From: OwnerRez

Reasons for Switching to Hostaway: 1. Software intuitiveness 2. User-friendliness 3. Mobile App 4. Implementation support 5. Dynamic pricing tool

Kim
Property Manager Assistant in U.S.

Top notch customer service

Pros:

We found Hostaway to be the perfect option for our property management side of the business. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] went above and beyond meeting with us to get us started and through the first few months of operation. Now we deal primarily with the customer service via the app, and they get back to us immediately. They will either fix the issue we're having or we dialogue and troubleshoot to fix. They are constantly working to streamline the program for property managers in terms of calendar updates, updating listings etc. We host between 20-30 properties and they've been great to work with. Highly recommend.

Cons:

Sometimes the updates are glitchy, but customer service immediately attends to the issue. It's a newer software and very inexpensive compared to its competitors so minors issues are is to be expected, but they troubleshoot and update constantly.

Alternatives Considered: Hostfully Guidebooks and Hostfully Property Management Platform

Reasons for Switching to Hostaway: We liked [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and our interactions with him. The price was definitely what caught our eye, but our overall customer experience has been top notch. When we dealt with Hostfully we didn't care for our sales rep. He didn't listen to our needs, didn't send out time reminders and links for meetings, and was overall no where near as responsive as we needed them to be. Hostaway won us over.

Jack
Director in Australia

Sophisticated Channel Manager

Comments: Overall, this has been a good experience. I signed up with them a year ago and periodically I do a review of the competition and new entrants to see if they stack up and so far, this is the best solution for us.

Pros:

It does a lot of really great things that suit my business model perfectly. It is the best software system I could find for our budget and requirements. My personal favourite is the webhooks and open API that I can use to build my own functions on top of.

Cons:

It really needs the functionality to be able to automate the security deposit for guests. That is my one problem. I would have said the financails could be improved but they just released a major update to this and it looks great. Finally, I'd like to see some custom reports for business metrics. I currently have to download to a .csv and manually figure things out. The overview dashboard does have a decent set of metrics, but I want to see them over time.

Alternatives Considered: Uplisting, OwnerRez, Smoobu, MyVR, Guesty For Hosts, Guesty, Hospitable.com and Lodgify

Reasons for Choosing Hostaway: Expensive and you had to pay extra for the actual channel manager. It was a good PMS, but it's only really useful if you have a lot of call ins or your own direct booking website that people have to enquire before booking. I wasn't a fan.

Switched From: 365villas

Reasons for Switching to Hostaway: By far the best value for money and the best suited to my individual needs.

Rene
CEO / Founder in Hong Kong
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

A great Product that listens to users...

Comments: Hostaway saves me time and this is a really big thing.
We have a lot of moving parts in the hospitality business. The fact that there is a lot of automation possibilities in the product makes our lives a lot easier and time won can be focused on other Business Development tasks.

Pros:

The software is intuitive and easy to use. Clear user interface that is not complicated. The first setup is very easy and when questions arise, the helpdesk is really quick in answering. Team is also helpful with the setup. Most importantly, the team listens to what we, the users, are missing and will implement in fairly short time.

Cons:

I do not have any real cons for Hostaway product. Like many of the similar products it does not have all in it what we would need (Like good Owners Reporting Tool) but it is 90% of what we need to run our business.

Alternatives Considered: iGMS and Hostfully Property Management Platform

Reasons for Choosing Hostaway: VREASY was missing a lot of functions we would like to have to run business smoother. (And safe us time) Also, the product felt "dated" and there were not many new functions rolled out.

Reasons for Switching to Hostaway: The completeness of the Hostaway Product won me over. Also the price to what was offered between the three products won me over to go to for Hostaway. Also the attention of the team to really support us in the transfer to Hostaway.

CEO in U.S.

I love using Hostaway

Comments: I love using Hostaway. It's not the cheapest product; however, it's nice to have all the features I want in one place instead of slapping together a few cheaper products to try to get the same result.

Pros:

The thing I like most about Hostaway is the ease of use. I manage my properties while working another job, so I need automation. The automated messaging and task creation with saved checklists really saves a ton of time. My cleaner also really likes it because he can just update the cleaning tasks via the app. I really only have to answer one-off questions from guests because I'm able to seamlessly communicate everything through my automated messages. The other great thing about Hostaway are the constant improvements and customer support. It seems there are new and improved features every month which is exciting. If there's something that could be better, it's easy to communicate with the support team and find out what I'm doing wrong or have them plan out an update. Even though the team is in a different time zone, I always get responses within 24 hours and everyone is really nice. I already love the product, but knowing that things will continually improve is what makes this product a no brainer for me to use.

Cons:

The booking engine could look better. I used the WordPress plugin and don't love the overall look; however, I figured by the time guests get to that point on my website they're already very interested in booking and won't be turned off by the look.

Alternatives Considered: OwnerRez, iGMS, Hostfully Property Management Platform, Guesty and Lodgify

Reasons for Switching to Hostaway: I wanted something that provided all the features (calendar sync, automated messaging and task creation, mobile app, checklist templates, financial reporting, etc.) in one solution. I also was looking for something that integrated with Beyond Pricing. From doing demos of other products, it was clear to me Hostaway was the best for what I needed.

Aleksandra
Manager in Czechia
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

This is what you need for your business

Pros:

I have used another channels manager before and to compare to them this is the best! I don't have any problems with synchronisation, no overbooking, that makes my life much easier )) As well I save lot of time on messages. Because you can use automations in Hostaway. This software is easy to use, big advantage is app for your phone. And I would like to mention that this team is really working hard and they always improve this software, they listen you! You don't need 80 channels to sell your apartment. Hostaway has enough channels for max occupancy rate.

Cons:

May be would be good to make an option to copy prices for another apartment (because I have 4 same apartment in the same building), so I don't need to spend my time to make prices for similar apartments.

Hostaway Response

last year

Dear Alexandra, thank you so much for your kind words and recognition for our mobile app. As you can see from older reviews, we take customer feedback personally and always strive to build tools that help our customers grow. After all, one of our company values is Our Customer's Success is Our Success.

Korneel
Owner in Belgium

Best Channel manager software I've used

Comments: As I said before, me and my team are a big fan.
Functionalities are almost everything I need. The overview is very good. And I never encountered a glitch, something I appreciate a lot! Also, costumer service is really good.
Pricing could be better but is OK.

Pros:

After using several other channel manager software for my 8 unit Boutique Hotel, I discovered Hostaway about 2 years ago. I truly like the integrated features for my 3 channels (Airbnb, Booking.com & own website). It gives a clear and straightforward overview of the calendar & pricing. Easy to adjust pricing by day & by channel individually. I'm a big fan of the automated messages (set-up), as it saves us heaps of time. Also, we never encountered any issues with sending out & receiving messages (very important!). I'm a big fan.

Cons:

Although, I use the mobile app several times a day, it can use some adjustments. I'ts not the best app there is in form a style and overview. On the other hand it's relatively fast & very easy to use. And also here, it always works.

Henry
Co-Founder in France

Hostaway rocks

Comments: Amazing overall experience.

Pros:

From the onboarding to nowadays daily use, everything has been comfortable, the support is really useful aside their help center.

Cons:

Nowadays, my main issue is about a calendar feature, which is pricing rule set. Indeed, it's develop for Airbnb but not yet for our Booking Engine and Abritel. The product team seems working hard to launch this new step. Finally, maybe the app could be a bit more develop. That's really to spot detail, my overall opinion is amazing.

Alternatives Considered: Avantio

Reasons for Choosing Hostaway: We were working with 365Villa before and they were providing not even the half of Hostaway feature for almost the same price.

Switched From: 365villas

Reasons for Switching to Hostaway: It was a quiet hard decision and I don't remember exactly the reason why, but I think it was the price and the app.

Madilin
Vacation Rental Manager in U.S.
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

Great software and easy to implement!

Comments: We are saving time and able to put that time back into the growth of the business!

Pros:

Our favorite features in Hostaway are the auto-messaging features, owner portal, and financial reporting. These features take so much off our plate and get us back to interacting with our guests in meaningful ways. They are also crucial as we look to expand our business and take on other owner's properties. The scalability of the software is a HUGE bonus for us.

Cons:

The software is incredibly robust, which is not a downside. However, it can be overwhelming at first. The onboarding process helps make it manageable. Having someone walk you through setting everything up is what makes the experience with the software worthwhile.

Alternatives Considered: iGMS and Lodgify

Reasons for Choosing Hostaway: The product was so outdated and did not suit our needs. It made more work for us. We then went to manual management and it was better, but we needed systems and processes to be able to expand. Hostaway is allowing us to do that!

Switched From: OwnerRez

Reasons for Switching to Hostaway: More features that allow us to scale over time and not outgrow the software.

Ricardo
Administration in U.S.

Great Platform

Comments: It is good I'm order to administrate my rentals an listing.

Pros:

It is easy to use and it helps very much in the control of the rentals

Cons:

It is still in development phase, it cannot connect yet with other systems such as alarm.com. Also to be present on some platforms you need to have 25 listing. The chat system can be improved. The WordPress plug in doesn't work well.

Alternatives Considered: Guesty For Hosts

Reasons for Choosing Hostaway: Guesty is very full and solid, but it is just too expensive. Ciirus lack of features and requires many listing

Switched From: CiiRUS and Guesty

Reasons for Switching to Hostaway: The integration with Zapier

Phillmore
Owner / CEO in U.S.

Great Software and Team

Comments: Our company loves the software, it is a great help when it comes to crm and data management.

Pros:

We like everything about the software but most of all we like the dedication to improving the software. There are constant updates and additions.

Cons:

I did not like that there originally was not a calendar widget which could be integrated with our company site but that has recently changed.

Alternatives Considered: Smoobu

Reasons for Choosing Hostaway: Those products were good to very good but always missing one or two components or just not easy to use. Some have very limited interfaces.

Switched From: Uplisting, Smoobu and Lodgify

Reasons for Switching to Hostaway: Overall functionality and features

Simon
CEO in U.K.
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees

Change of channel manager

Comments: The customer service is night and day from our previous system. It is not a lie when we say there could be weeks chasing serious issues with our previous manager, so far HA come back within 24 hours, most of the time it is within just a couple. The onboarding was great, very easy. They also have a user guide which is often offered by software companies but this one feels a little different. Anytime we have searched for anything it is there, written in almost mini blogs with images and bullet points, a real bonus for figuring things out quickly on your own.

Pros:

This is a very user friendly system with lots of fantastic features making property management super easy. Automated emails & payment rules are a huge time saver. Quick access to changing LOS rules & nightly rates. Even mapping properties is crazy fast compared to other systems out there. We love the fact Hostaway charge a flat fee (tiered also!) rather than a commission bases, with our current number of properties, moving from our pervious software to HA, we are saving over £1k a month. Highly recommend using them, moving from one system to the other was also very easy, we were nervous as we have a lot of units and advanced bookings but there have been no issues to date.

Cons:

So far nothing. To offer candid feedback to potential users, HA don't connect with as many OTA's as our previous system. That being said it does connect with the major platforms all users will most likely want and others are younger in business / don't deliver as much. The channels we are referring to are also being worked on with HA so iCal is available in the interim.