• Overall
    4.6 /5
    4.7 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.8 /5

About Tradify

Tradify is a job management software built for trade & service businesses. Quote, schedule, track & invoice on the go.

Learn more about Tradify

Luuk H.
Electrician
  • Reviewed on 2021-02-15

"Ease of use, Value for money"

Comments: Overall it is a great product, with all the features I required, at an affordable price.

Pros: Ease of job tracking, notes feature is great, quoting, invoicing, its all straight forward

Cons: Would be nice for it to be able to save when out of reception and update itself when you get back into reception

• Reviewed on 2021-02-15
Stu S.
Security & Investigations, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-04-24

"Tradify has simplified life for me!"

Comments: I was finding myself spending too much time entering the same information into different spreadsheets, documents etc. I can now create a professional looking quote much easier, track quotes, transfer them to jobs, which I can assign to employees, track their time/materials better, then transfer that to a professional looking invoice easily. I love Tradify, and the customer support is great! They look for feedback to improve the product. Very satisfied and would/have recommend product to other colleagues.

Pros: Simple to use, but yet the abilities are complex. It save s alot of time, and money, while keeping things organized.

Cons: Not much. I don't like that the accounting side doesn't really accomodate with the 2 popular Canadian Accounting software platforms (Sage/Simply Accounting, Quick books). Seems more Australia/New Zealand Based) Naturally.
I will create a small list of features I would like to see in the software and send to you.

• Reviewed on 2017-04-24
Narelle M.
Office admin

"Beyond Expectations"

Comments: What was important was for this business to embrace a software platform to operate from. Tradify made the transition period very short in implementing and being adopted by management into our daily operations. Tradify is now at the core of how we do what we do.
The customer service is next level and world class. Always a prompt response and solutions oriented with a smile and satisfaction beyond expectations.
Tradify rocks, simple, easy, professional that integrates with various software to make it even easier.

Pros: Easy to set up without assistance, help docs cover anything you cannot work out . Our team is a crew of painters that all said to me how they dont know anything about the digital space and resistant to creating a new timesheet habit and learning what to do. They were all very chuffed when they worked out how easy it is to use.

Cons: I think more reporting features that the user can choose to suit their business model. also the ability to set up another arm to the business separately so like a parent company that umberella's child businesses that have separate teams or territories would be good for growing businesses. Also a group chat room space for team meetings would be supurb! We no longer have an office or central meeting space as the world goes online, a space for comms like a notice board or chat would help a lot.

Aaron T.
Facilities Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016-09-19

"Tradify 2.0..."

Comments: I started using Tradify through another company as a subcontractor and thought the program seemed to work well.
After a few months, I decided to switch my company to Tradify. From day one, I found a vast improvement in being able to organize my jobs and set up a simple invoicing procedure that is able to be done on the job.
At first there was quite a bit of setting up to do, but once done, it made invoicing, quoting and scheduling much simpler and more time efficient.

Pros: I like being able to send the customer an electronic invoice while on the job. It has made quoting much easier and faster. I like when quoting a job, it shows you the actual profit you will make after labour and parts costings have been removed.

Cons: That I still need to use MYOB as my accounting software. If Tradify could implement payroll and a good accounting system, then I could do away with MYOB.

• Reviewed on 2016-09-19
Helen R.
Administrator
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-08-08

"Tradify has contributed to a huge reduction in my workload, my office is now virtually paperless"

Comments: Administrative & Bookkeeping work has minimised substancially.

Pros: I like that the bulk of administrative work is done outside the office by the technician on the road, being a business that is primarily a cash based business where cash is collected on site and receipted on site, that means minimal document handling in the office.

Cons: There's not much I don't like about the software the only think I would like is more flexibility when emailing to clients, being able to choose from multiple emails stored in customer files and also being able to select from a number of internal company emails when sending documents.

• Reviewed on 2017-08-08
Dan H.
  • Reviewed on 2017-07-05

"Fantastic! I couldn't work without it."

Pros: I like the user interface and the ability to totally manage a job. Being a sole trader I can quote, time track, and invoice quickly and easily. I can see it's potential for multi staff job assignments.

Cons: No offline functionality. I would love to be able to use this without data coverage in the field and then have it sync with the server. This also affects the speed of usage if I am in a weak mobile signal area.

• Reviewed on 2017-07-05
Gregory C.
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016-08-29

"Organize your time better, and your staff!"

Comments: Wow what a change, being able to book jobs, and track there progress, its just great. Also being able to see how many hours a staff member has charged out invaluable.

Pros: The ease of us being able to log on from any device and check clients phone no's while out on the road and track the progress of the job, and to be able to check staff locations just fantastic.

Cons: Nothing really its all good, if I had to say what do I like least its probably the fact it costs me money, would I cancel it to save me the money no way! We all love it!

• Reviewed on 2016-08-29
Jean M.
Security & Investigations, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-03-27

"DO DUE DILIGENCE FOR FIT FOR YOUR BUSINESS"

Comments: There is a definite improvement from what we moved from but there are a number of issues from an admin perspective that cannot be done. There are a number of functions from a admin business perspective that cannot be done or need systems to be changed to fit into Tradify. This is not necessarily ideal.

Pros: The app layout on smartphones is very good.

Cons: It can take a while to load onto the apps

by Tradify on 2019-04-11

Hi Jean,
Thanks so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with valuable user feedback. We're sorry to hear you've been having some issues with load speed on mobile. Our team have made improvement in this area in the last 12mths and it will continue to be an area we focus on to continue improving.

In regards to issues from an admin perspective that cannot be done, we are keen to know the details on this. If you'd like contact our support team to let us know the details surrounding this, we'd be glad to work with you to see if there are ways we can help with this.

Once again, thanks again for taking the time to give us your feedback.

Kind Regards
Tradify

• Reviewed on 2019-03-27
Darren K.
Manager/director
  • Reviewed on 2017-05-31

"It has really suportted our grow in business, best thing that has happened for us re systems"

Comments: Time saver, peace of mind that it works well and easy, cost savings, easy access to your info, real value for money

Pros: It is the way it has been easy to fit into how we do business with regard to become less relayant on paper every where. Each client with each job has made it easy. Also that it links striaght into MYOB is a real plus.

• Reviewed on 2017-05-31
Leigh E.
Administration
  • Reviewed on 2017-06-01

"So much easier than our previous system(s). One stop 'shop' from quotes to scheduling to invoicing."

Comments: Tradify is a great timesaver, saving on average 1-2 hours per job compared to our 'old way' on the admin tasks such as quoting, scheduling, job sheets and invoicing.

Pros: Taking into consideration our entire staff - office personnel to tradies to Director, we needed a program that not only could do it all, but be easy for everyone to use. The GPS/map function is great, and the tradies adopted the timesheet function like it was second nature, it's that easy!
Saves me so much time - I no longer have to cross reference quotes, schedules, timesheets and job sheets, all of which used to be in different programs/files just to issue an invoice.

Cons: It is priced per user - while this is great for say, a sole trader/subcontractor with only one or two employees, it can get expensive for a small business with 10+ employees/subcontractors.

• Reviewed on 2017-06-01
Sameer H.
Senior IT Field Technician
  • Reviewed on 2017-07-03

"Does what I need it to do"

Comments: It helps me do what I need

Pros: Speed, functionality, and ease of use are the main reasons why I like Tradify. It helps me get what I need to do, done.

Cons: This is more orca specific feature I'd like: when using the mobile app (android), I'd like to be able to upload any file type as I can using a windows PC.

• Reviewed on 2017-07-03
Steven K.
Security & Investigations, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2017-01-20

"Revolutionise your business"

Comments: This software has streamlined the way I work. I am now almost paperless and have all the information I need right at my fingertips all of the time. The workflow process from quoting to materials ordering to job completion and invoicing has saved me countless hours. Integration to xero is the icing on the cake. This program is the best business investment I have made bar none.

• Reviewed on 2017-01-20
Alexis C.
Administration Manager
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-02-20

"Excellent product"

Comments: We have been using this for nearly a year now and are still blown away by it, we looked for years for a suitable programme that was easy for our staff to use but yet provided managment with the tools needed to run effectively and efficiently, love the fact it can intergrate with MYOB, can't speak highly enough of this software it's just great.

Pros: Ease of use, and integrates perfect with our accounting programme and the staff are always on hand to help.

Cons: Nothing

• Reviewed on 2017-02-20
Brett W.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-03-26

"Great software for bringing in the bucks"

Comments: Very happy with the product - being busy on site all day makes getting info together for billing a headache. Tradify solves this by letting me enter my details as the job unfolds, and allows my office staff to process the job once complete without me having to hand over a single piece of paper.

Pros: The selling point for me was the customers ability to sign off the job on site before I leave - no paperwork or delivery books to carry around anymore. Also being able to flag job statuses with custom flags lets me communicate to office staff without anything more than a click.

Cons: The times and costs entered per job don't automatically carry through to a quotation - our customers require a quote based on time on site and mileage before generating an order number for us to invoice on.

• Reviewed on 2019-03-26
Dimitri B.
managing director

"Streamlined my business"

Comments: Tradify has helped streamline our electrical contracting business which included streamlining of job sheets/cards, weekly timesheets, scheduling work, monitoring jobs/quotes etc . its taken the constant struggle of retrieving job information/ staff hours/ estimating & scheduling of work. its really helped take business to the next level.

Pros: its streamlined so everything is in one place

Cons: slight delay from time to time on entering quote info.

Cade B.
Consumer Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2017-06-07

"Seemed good a the start"

Comments: A basic app that seems to be still in development. Lots of small things that you would think were very basic are missing.

Pros: Somewhat easy to use. Streamed lined, nice colour, the support team are somewhat decent. Layout is ok.

Cons: There's no google map interaction, you can see a customers address but that's it. The calendar format is in dd/mm/yyyy and not in calendar format, so let's say your customer wants you back in 2 weeks, you have to go into your calendar on your phone to see what actual day that falls on. When creating jobs, they do no automatically go into the scheduler. You have to then create a job in your scheduler. A lot of things seems very easy to fix on the app, but the dev team is lacking some what. Theres not TXT/sms function built into the app.

• Reviewed on 2017-06-07
Andrew G.
Electrician
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-08-13

"We are an electrical contracting business that has recently signed up with Tradify and couldnt be happier!"

Comments: Tradify has changed the way we operate our business and has created an efficiency that we really did lack prior to using it. The tradify app has been extremely user friendly for all of our staff to use.

Pros: Provides all the features that our business requires and is incredibly easy to use for all staff.
Customer support has been fantastic.....our representative has been able to help us out with any requests and questions we had and has gone above and beyond to support us since we have been using Tradify.

Cons: We do not have any negative feedback for this product at this point in time, with all of our staff giving positive feedback also

• Reviewed on 2018-08-13
Daniel S.
Operations and Project Manager
  • Reviewed on 2017-04-07

"Excellent software!"

Comments: When choosing software we had to keep in mind that not everyone is apt at using computers so the need for easy software was #1. We chose Tradify for it's simple yet power GUI. Our employees have no problems jumping in and the questions are easy to answer.

Pros: GUI

Cons: None.

• Reviewed on 2017-04-07
Carl R.
Community Manager
  • Reviewed on 2018-07-27

"smart, practical, the the easiest way to trade"

Pros: What I like the most is Money management and Trade Management. The support obtained is necessary and helps me grow in Trading.

Cons: I have not really found problems with the software, on the contrary, I could recommend it to others.

• Reviewed on 2018-07-27
Andrey Y.
  • Reviewed on 2017-05-12

"The software is intuative and clean."

Pros: I really like the UI on the desktop. The features they offer for the money. The job costing and tasks feature. There is much thought put into the software. Very friendly support staff.

Cons: They should clean up the UI for mobile phones. Make it easier to reaschdule a job from the schudeler on the phone.

by Tradify on 2017-05-12

Hey Andrey!

We really appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback! We're working on cleaning up the UI for mobiles as I type this, so keep your eye out for an update soon ;)

• Reviewed on 2017-05-12
Andy G.
director
Automotive, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-02-10

"Its cheap for a reason!"

Comments: poor.

Pros: The system is fairly easy to use but its totally backwards, for example on site our engineers need to fill out a onsite report with parts required and faults identified with a detailed description of fault and pictures. Tradify only allows this if you fill out a section called notes and then it transfers over to report which is useless. we cant fill out a note and send to a fleet customer. Our contractors want a detailed report from site with pictures which this system doesn't allow. reports info cant be copied and pasted or transferred to invoice. Staff onsite fill out reports that then dont arrive or save.
Support is uselss because they dont understand the requirements that are needed.

Cons: reports not been able to be transfered or attached to invoices. Notes section is uselss

Shannon G.

"Tradify summary"

Comments: I find the online support staff extremely helpful, always there to answer any problems.
However i feel there are too many small problems with tradify, from jobs disappearing to pages being completely blank until there refreshed, boys not getting messages. When i hover an arrow over the jobs to see the summary, the summary wont disappear until the page is refreshed sometimes

Pros: quick and to the point
lets you see where the staff are at all times
allows staff to upload dockets to that job. and purchase orders and timesheets

Cons: page is blank sometimes until refreshed,
when jobs are copied and staff are tagged they do not get notifications

David A.
  • Reviewed on 2016-09-27

"Not bad at all"

Comments: Overall the software has made our business run a lot smoother, but in saying that, there is always room for improvement.
Going over the financial/report side of Tradify, it is very basic. We would like to see it in a more detail.
The update made a lot of the old issues go away, but still more customization in the notes section and in general would help us out a lot.
Otherwise, the software is going well, we have been using it for just over a year now, and most likely will be using it for years to come.

• Reviewed on 2016-09-27
Liam G.
  • Reviewed on 2017-01-25

"Amazing Tradify"

Comments: I've been using Tradify for about a year and love it. The interfaces are very user friendly and took me very little time to figure out most features. In the odd occasion where I didn't understand something, the online help staff were super helpful. I would consider the integration with Xero one of the best features: invoicing honestly takes me 5 minutes. They seem to be constantly tweaking all aspects for an even better user experience. Would recommend to any business owner.

• Reviewed on 2017-01-25
Jason G.
  • Reviewed on 2017-01-19

"One program to make life simple"

Comments: my new business needed to be better organised and luckily i found tradify to help me. i was able to link to myob Essentials and create job numbers and track labour and materials for ease of invoicing. scheduling became easier as i could use my phone to update jobs on the run as i took the calls. excellent program and worth every cent. 10/10

• Reviewed on 2017-01-19