Vincere Reviews

by HiringBoss Holdings

• Overall
  • Customer Service Software

About Vincere

Vincere is the Recruitment Operating System.

To learn more, visit https://bit.ly/3rLWiN8

Learn more about Vincere

Andrew M.
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 2019-07-31

"Vincere is ahead of its time!"

Comments: • The Engagement Hub is ahead of its time, fantastic product, we love it

Pros: • Amazing interface
• Easy to use
• Great Analytics dashboards
• The way the product is presented
• I love the Advanced Search function – it’s powerful, giving you the ability to find information on your
clients and candidates based on specific fields of their profiles.

Cons: • Have a filter to stop unwanted candidates from going into Vincere

• Reviewed on 2019-07-31
Jeannie P.
President & COO
  • Reviewed on 2019-07-08

"Overall, we are happy with the Vincere system"

Pros: I love that we can customize various templates to suit our needs and to personalize the system, thereby avoid sounding robotic. Makes everything much easier.

Cons: We'd like the ability to be able to personalize some of the automated responses in the ATS for example, we wanted to change the word recruiter but unable to change it.

• Reviewed on 2019-07-08
Tina N.
Division Manager
  • Reviewed on 2019-01-21

"Easy to manage sales pipeline"

Pros: we have used several software before we finally migrated to use Vincere, and I can tell from the functionality, Vincere is the best!
It helps us to manage our sales pipelines better

Cons: at the beginning, the response from cust service team was way faster than nowadays :)
Sometimes the software updates change the functionality and we are not informed

• Reviewed on 2019-01-21
Dean N.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
Staffing & Recruiting, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-11-30

"This is a great system - in fact it’s a very good system and helps us a lot with our recruitment process."

Pros: It allows us to streamline automation email processing which is helpful to see stage by stage emails using the templates. The email templates are great. The whole process is very simple to follow and Velocity is good too.

Cons: Support team is super -I work closely with them to communicate my issues and they’re always resolved fast and efficiently.

• Reviewed on 2018-11-30
Anthony D.
Managing Director
Oil & Energy, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-06-27

"Easy to use, access anywhere and searchable candidates"

Pros: Really like the pipeline work flow for each job and being able to quickly review the process and where I am at, also love the ability to receive an email when the shortlist is being reviewed by the client.

Cons: At this stage I am happy and great to see on going updates, at some stage I would like to get more training on the full scope of the databases capabilities.

• Reviewed on 2019-06-27
Nicole G.
Senior Consultant
51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-02-28

"So many dashboards you won't miss a thing"

Comments: Great tracking tools for checking your activities and progress to built monthly reports

Pros: I can follow up on any activities just by quick viewing my candidates or contacts profile and know who have recorded them. Velocity is a really great tool for me as well to get candidates and new leads into the system. The analytics, so many dashboards I can practically get any records I want within a simple click.

Cons: At first glance, the interface can be a bit confusing as there are so many functions and buttons you can click on

• Reviewed on 2019-02-28
Amarsanaa T.
  • Reviewed on 2019-02-01

"Superstar"

Comments: Buy Vincere, this was built by people who understand our business they really know what they’re doing

Pros: What i really love about vincere is speed. Easy to gather all my files, comparing CV is awesome, state of art search engine.
Tutorials were super useful too!

Cons: none, this system is life saver For anyone running recruitment business this is the holy grail Notting to say against really

• Reviewed on 2019-02-01
Nandia K.
Executive Talent Manager
  • Reviewed on 2017-05-16

"Vincere offers the most useful features of any ATS I've tried"

Comments: I’d really recommend Vincere because it focuses on the core of what recruitment is about – having visibility over your Jobs and Candidates, and being able to move them through the recruitment process. Too many ATS systems focus on social marketing and forget the most important thing, which is managing your Candidates from A – Z and getting them placed in a role.

Pros: I’ve tried lots of different ATS systems, and the thing that sets Vincere apart from the rest is its focus on pipeline. Vincere’s ATS is logically ordered and prompts you to take the right actions in the recruitment process, at the right time. The numbers on the pipeline also give you great visibility. I also really like the fact that it supports bulk emailing, and the reporting is also good. And finally, there aren’t bugs, which is great!

Cons: There are a few small things that I’d like to see improved in Vincere. The first is sending more than one Candidate at the same time (but this is coming in three weeks, so we’re not worried!). It would also be nice if the system was a little bit prettier, and very occasionally the parsing function doesn’t work quite as well as it normally does.

• Reviewed on 2017-05-16
Sarka C.
Talent Director
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-04-05

"Very positive experience. Easy to use."

Comments: It's a CRM we use in our recruitment agency. We successfully track all recruitment processes, get analytics of our activities, setting up KPIs to consultants, forecast, conduct searches for candidates.
The systhem can be connected with emails and LinkedIn which is a great time saver. It's compatible with most of the platforms including GSuit.
Vicencere does regular updates to improve the CRM.

Pros: Especially the customer support is excellent.
The software is easy to use, the analytics are good, also like the way how I can classify candidates into different groups

Cons: Sometime too detailed, offering functionalities that you might no need and it's not possible to remove it.

• Reviewed on 2018-04-05
Marie T.
People Engagement Executive
  • Reviewed on 2018-11-22

"Vincere mass selection features"

Comments: Pretty happy with what Vincere have right now.

Pros: I really like the email blasting in Vincere. Sending out mass emails to candidates and contacts is effortless.
You can skim through the profiles very easily using the quick view. The option to add anyone from LinkedIn using Velocity is
definately one of my favorite.

Cons: Currently when parsing profile from LinkedIn certain information isn't being pulled through and I would have to manually add them in.

• Reviewed on 2018-11-22
Lewis J.
  • Reviewed on 2018-12-24

"Vincere's KPIs and Analytics are miles ahead of anyone else that we evaluated"

Pros: We had a CRM that was very simple, quite easy to use but there was no good benefits to it. Vincere keeps us organized. The sales funnel, the task management that can link to our outlook have been excellent. The main thing for me is KPIs. I can't tell how much easier it is to look at KPIs and manage KPIs in Vincere than it was for our last system. I think that's for me is the main reason we went with Vincere over JobAdder and other software that we looked at. Also, Vincere's professional service team has been really helpful since we started. I'm really glad we went with Vincere. It's made a big difference.

Cons: Not anything critical so far. I wanted to have 2 way SMS but I know Vincere is working on it now and it will be coming in Jan 2019.

• Reviewed on 2018-12-24
Mollie F.
Consultant
  • Reviewed on 2018-04-12

"Migrated from Zoho, a glorified Dropbox to Vincere - clearly the platform built for billers."

Pros: As a consultant, i'm really satisfied with vincere. The advanced search is fabulous, ability to send mass emails out, searching linkedIn and INDEED straight from within the system, it's fab. This system meets and exceeds all of my expectations and saves me lots and lots of time to focus more on billing and finding new candidates. Compared to our previous system zoho, it's unbelievable. In the end all we used Zoho for was to store our data like we did with dropbox, it didn't have any other practical functionality for us, a waste of time if i'm honest.

Cons: I'd like to be able to bulk parse cvs from emails, right now it's one at a time which is cool but multiple would be fab. Parsing other documents in from emails like cover letters and projects would be good too.

• Reviewed on 2018-04-12
Atip A.
IT Recruitment Consultant (Data & ERP)
  • Reviewed on 2019-06-26

"Lots of advanced features that I use everyday"

Pros: Advance Search – easy to find the suitable candidates for the right skills set including free text resume search and boolean. The add feature such as Add candidate, Task, Job – it’s convenient and easy to use, really fast and makes things easier. Generally just makes my job easier and more efficient.

Cons: I do love the feature that allow me to send interview invitation email to candidate and client. The template looks professional but personally I find it sometimes harder to add/edit more info into the template (Compare to sending email via Outlook) in case we need to provide extra information to candidate such as required documents. Enable adding additional documents feature like drag and drop would be great.

• Reviewed on 2019-06-26
Daniel F.
Recruiting Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 2018-07-17

"If you use KPIs, you will like this platform"

Comments: Ideal system for managing teams on KPIs. Always lots of improvements, the team are very receptive.

Pros: Been using Vincere for the past 2.5 years. The pipeline is unique- the chevrons show you clearly where you are at with things. I also like the sub-status feature which basically allows for a completely configurable workflow.
This is an easy-to-use system, great for managing a team. If you want a system that is easy to set targets in and measure performance of consultants this is the system for you.

Cons: Nothing major but we wish the Boolean 'And' 'Or' operators could be disabled from the search tool as we just don't use these.

• Reviewed on 2018-07-17
Kevin A.
Recruitment Consultant (Exec Search)
Executive Office, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-06-20

"10/10. Great for forecasting."

Pros: I’ve only got good things to say about Vincere, it has really helped everyone in our business. The system is really clear – you can easily keep track of exactly where your candidates are in the pipeline, and moving them through the process is smooth and simple. However, my favorite part of Vincere has to be the dashboard. From here I can easily look at my stats, forecast, fees, upcoming interviews and live jobs. This really helps to keep me on track to hit my KPIs and clearly shows me how far I still have to go to hit target. Overall my team and I love the system!

Cons: It would be great if the ATS pipeline was slightly more customizable so we could change the stage titles, but this is just one small note on an otherwise very easy to use system.

• Reviewed on 2019-06-20
Celeste F.
Consultant
  • Reviewed on 2019-07-30

"Best program I’ve used in 13 years of recruitment!"

Pros: I really like that you can make notes on every applicant and client – we have a large team here so this helps stop all the consultants reaching out to the same people by making it clear who has already phoned them. I also really like that I can send jobs to candidates through Vincere – it means we have a clear record of what contact has been made, and a log that we have permission from the candidates to work on their behalf. Overall Vincere is great, I have worked in recruitment for 13 years and this is the best program I have used. I would definitely recommend.

Cons: There are lots of software updates that come regularly from Vincere, and I don’t always know beforehand that they are coming as the emails have been going into my spam. It would be great if there could be a clearer way to tell us what is coming in the release so that it isn’t a surprise (maybe a conference call?).

• Reviewed on 2019-07-30
Neil W.
Division Head
  • Reviewed on 2019-01-22

"Best CMS I have used in 20 years of recruitment."

Comments: I would recommend Vincere to any size of recruitment business. Having worked all over the world in both large global and boutique search consultancies, it is without doubt the best Candidate management system I have ever used.

Pros: This product has obviously been designed with significant input of people who have extensive experience in the recruitment industry. The functionality is extremely easy to use and saves significant time even to somebody who is not technically adept. The reporting functions are outstanding and produce reports that are extremely useful for the management of junior consultants in a very timely fashion.

Cons: There is a lot of information at the fingertips and it takes some time working through the set up to fit your purpose. However that is only a slight issue and will depend on individuals.

• Reviewed on 2019-01-22
Martin B.
  • Reviewed on 2019-01-25

"Great software - great ROI"

Comments: We migrated smoothly in January 2017, with great support from the Vincere migration team and once we had full consultant buy-in to the change in software and they realised the full capabilities of Vincere, we haven't looked back. Vincere has made a REAL difference to our business. If you are contemplating Vincere, don't just consider what it can do for your business now - but what it is going to do in the future. These guys aren't hanging about, new releases, improvements and integrations come thick and fast. The system has changed and improved dramatically in the year that we have been using it. Can't wait to see how it's going to improve our business over the next year!

Pros: Constantly improving - updates roll out regularly.
Usability
Excellent search functions
KPI's and analytics are fantastic

Cons: Support can be a bit on the slow side but still within their SLA (I like immediate!)
Other cons that we might have had do seem to get sorted in the long run with updates and new releases (e.g. merging records used to be impossible, now after the latest release it is a breeze.)

• Reviewed on 2019-01-25
Peter C.
  • Reviewed on 2017-11-10

"Good price point compared to their competitors."

Comments: I'd never even heard of Vincere before, to be honest. I invested a lot of time looking at all the various options in the market, from Bullhorn to Zoho and everything in between. Once I really got under the hood of Vincere, it quickly became obvious that this is a serious platform. Yes, you can get up and running really fast. But, if you want to add in complexity and configure the platform, you have the option to do so.

Pros: We'd previously been using RDB Pronet. The problem was that none of my consultants ever used it. We are 10 consultants sitting across 2 offices in Scotland and England, but we plan on growing in the next 12 months. For me, user adoption is the #1 thing I was looking for in changing systems.
So many of these platforms either focus just on perm and search or exclusively on temp/contract. I like that Vincere really does nail the temp recruitment workflow. The fact that it comes with TimeTemp for integrated timesheets and expense management is great- it's another cost-saving and it's one less integration to think about.
The proximity search feature is super-visual and fast to use. Seeing all our candidates on a map view in relation to a vacancy is ideal for how we run a quick search across the database. Being able to shortlist and send directly from a map view is ideal for my consultants.
I decided to redo my website at the same time as upgrade our internal systems. The Vincere open API v2 allowed the web designer to create our new website with professional job interaction, plus it comes as part of my annual plan package. The support from the Vincere team was responsive throughout.

• Reviewed on 2017-11-10
Mathias A.
Executive Recruitment Consultant
  • Reviewed on 2018-03-23

"The Livelist client portal makes us look super professional to our customers"

Pros: We used a system called Darwin before. It was a bit slow, quite laggy, the user’s interface was not as responsive. What I like about Vincere mainly is the ability to scan through more than one resume at a time and it reduces the extra day to day job a lot. I haven’t used all the Advanced features that Vincere offers, however, when it comes to the very basic stuff that we use everyday as recruiters, Vincere is an improvement of what we have before. I am definitely very happy with Vincere.
My favorite feature is the Livelist. I like that it notifies you as soon as the client opens the candidate’s CV. It allows you to contact your clients and let them know that you need their feedback. The clients are able to view multiple CVs at the same time and can actually leave comments. I think it’s very interactive and it’s impressive to the clients. When they see that you are using a very sophisticated software, they think that you are very professional.

Cons: Not many at all. I know that there’s much improvement in the search feature so that when I search for the keywords, the keywords would show in the candidate’s CV.

• Reviewed on 2018-03-23
David B.
Owner/Founder
  • Reviewed on 2016-10-20

"As far as CRMs for recruitment firms go- this is good. Like really, really good."

Comments: I’ve been in recruitment since the 1990’s working both as an agency recruiter and at in-house companies so I’ve used many different ones including the big names. All too often you use these systems, they work perfectly well, but the overall process is still overly clunky and a chore to populate data. Vincere is clearly developed with the recruiter in mind. The structure and process flow works really well and there are plenty of features that enhance a recruiter’s ability to deliver a great service to all and maintain the right level of communication with candidates and clients. I like that the workflow exactly matches how recruiters work - well, at least for me and my business, and that is the most important thing.

Pros: I used the data import tool extensively for the first time yesterday and was able to add about 4000 records in less than 1 minute with no hiccups - that’s really really good. Like really good.
I also appreciate the function which allows me to parse people’s linkedin profile - so quick and easy. The support articles and help videos are useful; it’s got just the right level of instruction to help you get going and get the job done. That said, I’m sure there will be many other features as I explore and continue to use the system.

Cons: I think two key things have posed problems when it comes using recruitment systems; firstly, the implementation has to be handled properly. I’ve seen instances where the set up and training of a new system has been left down the list of priorities or not been given enough resource – starting badly isn’t a wise move.
Next, too many recruitment CRMs haven’t got the right feel and flow; whilst they’re impressive pieces of software they don’t reflect the way a recruiter operates and end up becoming a chore which then affects user adoption.
Vincere completely avoids these 2 scenarios. Getting started has been easy and the whole flow of the system feels very natural to me as a recruiter.

• Reviewed on 2016-10-20
Gary W.
Team Lead
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-01-29

"Fantastic Product!"

Comments: Gaining the use of Vincere has been a huge benefit to our agency with the biggest pros being it's ability to make matching clients and candidates so much easier and more time efficient! It also helps to identify how best to manage each consultant with regular updates on revenue and productivity.

Pros: Candidate Selection and Management
Forecasting and Revenue Monitoring
Daily Operation Management is easy to identify training requirements across the business
Business development can be streamlined

Cons: It took some getting used too but this was mainly because of all the functions it has to offer.

• Reviewed on 2020-01-29
Jürgen R.
Director South African Office
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-01-21

"Functioning ATS and CRM with a team that strives to build a world-class system"

Comments: We use this product to track communication with our clients and candidates and keep an overview of opportunities we are working on. This works most of the time, but could be done more efficiently.

Pros: The product is very competitively priced and fairly easy to use, fulfilling most functions one can expect from an ATS/CRM

Cons: Feature suggestions that would be useful to many users, and that have been recommended by many users, have not yet been implemented.

• Reviewed on 2020-01-21
Nicole P.
  • Reviewed on 2021-06-22

"Best CRM out there!"

Comments: We switched from Bullhorn to Vincere a couple of years ago and it was the best move we made. We found Bullhorn quite clunky and restrictive in a number of areas. Vincere came along and were able to tailor the functionality to align with our unique process brilliantly. As it continues to evolve, we continue to improve our usage of it. Wouldn't hesitate in recommending Vincere to all recruitment owners.

Pros: The process flow is great. As recruiters we want visibility of the pipeline and revenue forecasts. Vincere is fantastic for this.

Cons: Nothing glaringly obvious. The dashboards and data analytics are quite complex and take some time to work your way around.

• Reviewed on 2021-06-22
Sara V.
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 2016-08-09

"Great if you want to know the exact $ value in your recruitment pipeline"

Comments: I can honestly say that Vincere.io is breath of fresh air. In my 15 year career as a recruiter I've used several of the big name software systems out there and have been consistently disappointed in rubbish support and being promised (lied to) about new features that were supposedly coming. With Vincere.io it's been a really straightforward experience from day 1: I was able to easily import my data by myself, using their data import system and was up and running within a couple of hours. I have only needed to speak to support once (and they were very responsive, easy to deal with) because really, this system just gets how recruiting really works. The design looks cool, very modern. I have never been able to get a really decent email integration locked down with previous systems- I had my gmail email and calendar synced up within a few minutes in Vincere, it was just really easy.

Pros: Helps me truly understand the $ value in my pipeline: Vincere tells me exactly how much money I am going to make from each placement in my pipeline. As a result my forecasting is much tighter and I have a better picture of what the state of my deal pipeline really is. The system has this chevron design across the top of the screen which really spells out exactly how many interviews I have going on.
Price: although pricing is not really the #1 criteria for me when I am choosing software, (I would pay much more for a great system if needed and I have paid significant sums in the past) the savings that I am making on a monthly basis are big. With Vincere I am paying $39/ month. This is a saving of over 100 dollars per month for just me alone, but I feel that I am getting a major upgrade in terms of the product I am using.

Cons: So far, none. I've been so pleasantly surprised by Vincere that I'm recommending it to all my connections working in the industry. I was suspicious that it was TOO cheap at first but, after I really got into the system I just realized that I'd actually spent the last 10 + years overpaying for average software.

• Source: GetApp